+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: List your Best 3 Indicators

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically all existing indicators on MT4 platform can be used with good. but all will depend on our understanding of the workings of the indicator. three great indicator I use is an indicator MA, stohastic, and support resistance.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for open this thread and sharing yours
    My best inicator use is combination of stocashtic oscilator/macd, zigzag and fractal.
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    Hi friends,

many of us use indicators for our technical analysis. Some default indicators always provide with MT4 or MT5 like MA, BB, Stochastic etc. But i want to make the indicator list in different way.

Please post best 3 indicators outside of Meta Trader panel, thus we can get a great list of best indicators.

For myself, as long i've found since my three months trading career, the best three are:

1. Support and Resistance
    2. 100 pips daily scalper
    3. Rubicon Indicator

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gold roger is an unknown quantity at this point gold roger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my analysis by my self and so do not depend on any signal provider for taking a trade. Why depend on some one to make a trading decision for you when you can do it yourself. If you want somthing done well, then do it yourself. Some of them do give good signals but i do not use them. Paid of free i do not use them but my own analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gold roger For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh thanks for asking about these three. here i added them. But one thing, don't forget to try them into demo at first for at least two weeks. Best of luck
    1. Attachment 3128
    2. Attachment 3130
    3. Attachment 3129
    All are very good indicator. Can you tell which chert is perfect for those indicator? 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H or 4H ? Many many thank's for share this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RidoyRx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh thanks for asking about these three. here i added them. But one thing, don't forget to try them into demo at first for at least two weeks. Best of luck
    1. Attachment 3128
    2. Attachment 3130
    3. Attachment 3129
    permission to download this indicator n thanks bro u have been willing to provide information to us, we will try in my account, but unfortunately, you do not include a description of ways and the use of these indicators, but at least you've shared

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nurivasyarifah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me as long as I know I prefer forex using multiple patterns like doji pattern, sadown, etc. are still many Japanesse candle will describe the market if you are already familiar with some of the patterns chart pattern then you will like dancing in the market

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mahmudi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mr forex is an unknown quantity at this point mr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not use indicator because indicatoe some times showw fake signal
    but most of the trader use indicator and next fall inlose
    ma .bolinger band,zig zag is good asi see it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mr forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20