+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: List your Best 3 Indicators

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what are indicaters? do they help in trading and get profits plz tel me i am new in forex and want learn as much as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me Indicators ko must use kerta hun or yeh bohat achi help dete hain means mene in per kafi had tak relay kerta hun or me RSI or Stochastic Indicators ko apni trading k liye use kerta hun or yeh bohat best Indicators hain or often traders in ko use kerte hain or yeh Indicators easy to understand hain or new traders easily understand ker lete hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eltayebforex is an unknown quantity at this point eltayebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Istat said that Italian CPI fell to -0.1% from -0.1% in the preceding month. Analysts had expected Italian CPI to fall -0.1% in the previous month.

Junior Member bilalrouf is an unknown quantity at this point bilalrouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest to use each of your learning on demo before going to apply it on real one. indicators may help you to understand the overview of market. successfull business men have their own analysis on market.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai mainy bahut time say forex main trde akrna chor diya ahi is liye malom nai hai kay aj aklkn say indicator achy ja rahy hain q k amin trde say akfi door hon aj kal is liye sory ani bat skta hon kay konsay indiactor achy hain ja kal

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use Prabolic SAR, Ex code and aligator, these are the best for me. PSAR is giving direct buy and sell signal and that is more than 80% accurate. I beleive you also can get help and earn money to use the indicators.

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicatore are realy usefull in traing but i think in forex a trader should follow the technical analysis for the trading in forex market in forex market i think technical analysis is best for trading in his market a trader should analyze forex market according to technical analysis

Member dimahamulkar is an unknown quantity at this point dimahamulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a simple lag, present and leading indicator combo. My lagging indicator is a pair of 5 and 10 Exponential moving averages. My present indicator is MACD with 12,9,26 setting. My leading indicator is Fibbonacci levels. Along with all this I also use trendlines and supports and resistances. All these all at once do make sure that I loose as less as I can.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abi forex main new ho aur main na kuch zayda indicator ko use nahi kayea hain main bollinger brand zig zag indicator ko zayda tar use kar raha ho is ka alva aur be kuch indicator hain jin sa market ko smja ja sakta hain wo be main used kar raha ho

Senior Member pqkolpona is an unknown quantity at this point pqkolpona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me as long as I know I lean toward forex utilizing numerous examples like doji example, sadown, and so on are still numerous Japanesse light will portray the business sector in the event that you are now acquainted with a percentage of the examples diagram design then you will like moving in the business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast