+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 265 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold trade to bra traders ka kam hai jin ke pass bahut capital hai or jo bar bar nuksan seh kar feer bhi nayi jayda capital se trade kar sakte hai. Kyo ki Gold trading main profit or loss dono bahut hote hai , yeh harek ke bus ki bat nahi. to bahi Gold trade ki salah to kum hi log dete hai or kum hi broker is ki facility dete hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading gold is the same as trading forex. I think a lot of people trade it. There are many swing traders that trade anything - as long as they have a technical or fundemental reason then they take the trade. I think you shouldn't be restricted.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here I want to share about the GOLD or the XAU (​​X-Aurum) ..
    DO NOT THINK ABOUT SELL! just buy buy buy ....
    Why????
    Take a look at forex pairs (anything) in the time frame Monthly, and then compare it with the same time frame Gold ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No <i think that gold trading is really dangerous for small investors,In trading forex you have to invest big amount for earning because Gold is very volatile and that is bad.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    We know many brokers do not have facility to trade gold. I dont know why. Many brokers have it. But they have different condition for gold trade. Some brokers have to set minimum 100 pips to take profit. I want to know from you about the Gold Trade, Who can do it?
    No gold trading is not suitable for all, especially for newbies I say a clear NO. because gold is very fluctuating, has large spread and very uncertain to move on.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khayal se tou gold trading karna her kisi kay bas ki bat nahi hai gold trading kafi risky hai aur agar ap gold trading main earning chate hain tou phele apne experience ko increase karen then apne capital ko bhi increase karen.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, Gold is not suitable for all , Gold is a powerful option to trade and its really dangerous for all. Need lot of investment here. I like to trade currency and i think currency like EU,EG,GU etc are suitable for everyone.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold k liye be botr sa capital cahiye or experience be jitna easy lagta hy na utna yeh hy nhi is me log jiyada buy he karty hen ku k ic ka aik he traend hota hy but aisa hy k jab yeh back ata hy to ap ko kabi be ley dob skata hy agar ap situation ko judge na kr sakeen

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    No gold trading is not suitable for the all trader.Because gold trading is the big movemanet always market.So to trade in gold trading, you have to have a huge capital.Without having huge capital, it is not an intelligent decision.I dose not prefer the gold trade
    yes, I agree. forex trading is different from gold. in gold trading, capital you need to be bigger. There are several reasons, first because of the price movement of gold is very volatile. in a day, rangenya can reach thousands of pips. the second, the subject also spread very wide, which is 100 pips.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No gold trading is not suitable for the all trader.Because gold trading is the big movemanet always market.So to trade in gold trading, you have to have a huge capital.Without having huge capital, it is not an intelligent decision.I dose not prefer the gold trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 265 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)