+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Banned saim157 is an unknown quantity at this point saim157's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold trade is not suitable for all trader, it is suitable for those trader who have good knowledge
    and his investment is maximum then he will be able to do trade in gold and then it is suitable
    for him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai mei es baat pr to pr agree nei krta hun k gold trading hum sab k lie hai kew k es mei trade krny k lie ek to humarey pass acha khass capital hona chiyee or number second achy experience ka hona bhout hi himyaat ka hameel hai es lie ya sab trader brother,s k lie nehi hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dinusarker001 is an unknown quantity at this point dinusarker001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one knows that gold is a precious metal in the world .so gold can give us a big profit in trading and I think that every one contain a great risk but it depends on our trading skill only.for the trader the skill of trading is very important.so in my opinion it not suitable for the every trader.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading in gold is the highest risk for beginners and it is not suitable for all because gold have high volatile and it will suck our money very fast if our order position is wrong. If the beginner want to try trading in gold then he need to use the smallest lots size.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trade gold as it price in high volatile, and according to me It is the same like money pair.
    So as a newbie I choose pair in trading forex

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that gold trades is very suitable for all trader because gold can give big profit so it is very volatile and risky to trade. i think that you need to be a gold expert to trade if successful like it moves different from currency.

Banned kyeasin is an unknown quantity at this point kyeasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    No.Gold trade is not for all.Its very sensitive trade.The movement of gold trade is very high wheres the currency is not like same.And also for gold trading we should keep knowledge about the whole world economical situation.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have big capital gold is one of choice how to make profit consistenly ,,we just
    buy gold and hold until the gold price is higher than the price when we buy that gold..

Member Smith89 is an unknown quantity at this point Smith89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trade is not suitable for all..it is hard to predict the gold market though there are many who likes to trade in gold market..the main thing is to trade properly and that will help

Member suriman is an unknown quantity at this point suriman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alimartono View Post
    I think gold is trading right for all, because it's easy and movements are likely to continue to rise, but gold trading can only be done by those who have a high capital.
    I do not agree. not all match the gold trader. I think trading gold is only suitable for traders who mempuyai mentally strong. so they do not panic when the experience of floating in a short time. gold traders should also be able to act quickly, in order to minimize losses.
    never give up.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)