+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 265 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Junior Member galuhtkj is on a distinguished road galuhtkj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually something that has a high risk also have high profit potential as well, do you agree with this? because many traders are already comfortable using gold as a means of trading them. they think gold bnayak benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ennt8 is an unknown quantity at this point ennt8's Avatar
    Thanks
    In layman phrases, if you have any assets invested in stocks, bonds, mutual money, or CDs, operate, really don't stroll to your investment broker and strongly obtain into the gold investment.Gold futures are speculating on severe economic changes that will depart important metals as the singular fiscal buying and selling .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no,Gold price is getting up. I do not trade on gold, but I often think and believe there must be some sort of relation between currencies with gold prices. Guys correct me if I am wrong on this.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that gold trading is suitable for all trader in the forex market, in this market we can trade godl, metals or currencies, each trader have a own way to trade and make profit here. Gold have too high spread, so we can lost much money fast.

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    We know many brokers do not have facility to trade gold. I dont know why. Many brokers have it. But they have different condition for gold trade. Some brokers have to set minimum 100 pips to take profit. I want to know from you about the Gold Trade, Who can do it?
    dear friend gold mein trading karne k liye apko high capital chaye hota hai. aor gold mein ik dam se profite bhi boht ziyada ho jata hai aor usi terhan ik dam se ik loss bhi boht ziyada ho jata hai is liye jin dosto k pass invesment ki rakam itni ziyada nai hai wo gold mein trading na karen to ziyada behter hai . aor jin dosto k pass tradinging k liye invesment kafi ziyada hai wo gold trading karen is se kafi faida ho sakta hai un ko.

Member dadik1 is an unknown quantity at this point dadik1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not quite understand the trading of gold because I have not studied in depth. but I thought, all trading requires analysis and good strategy to generate maximum profit and minimize loss. thank you

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,i think that Gold is not suitable for every forex trader. Especially,they are new forex trader,if they are trading in this currency,it will be very risky and their balance is small,they should not trade this currency.

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    We know many brokers do not have facility to trade gold. I dont know why. Many brokers have it. But they have different condition for gold trade. Some brokers have to set minimum 100 pips to take profit. I want to know from you about the Gold Trade, Who can do it?
    my dear friend main nay gold per kuch time trading ki hai wo bhi insta forex broker k sath aur mujhy gold main kafi acha profit howa hai gold main 10 pips up down hotay hain 1 dam say aur is main kafi profit ban jata hai i love forex.

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its average movement is very high in pips and have a tendency of creating spikes almost regularly ,so I think gold trading is for the professional only who have the experience of commodity market and have good skill on their fundamentals.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading gold is very good and suitable for demua tyader, gold trading can benefit a consistent basis, so we do not fear loss of trading gold, if you have money management tepat.karena gold always go up every year, we can do a long-term trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 265 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)