+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 265 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think gold trading is well. But i think it is for only huge balance . i also known that it so risky pair. so we have to be careful from that. we have to trade be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chanchal1 is an unknown quantity at this point chanchal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    प्रेमी सोने के व्यापार, मैं भी डीलरों, मैं लालच कहा जा पसंद नहीं बाजार में पिछले हफ्ते उपयोगी उपकरण के लिए अच्छा पैसा और सबसे खतरनाक कमाने के पहले दिन शुरू हुई, इसके लिए 100 युआन की कीमत है, मैं लगभगपैसे की एक बहुत कुछ खो दिया

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bexelet is an unknown quantity at this point bexelet's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, if not all, gold does not match the traders business. If they are not mentally strong, it can be a psychological burden. The movement is very elastic, you can profit in a short period of time, the opposite can also create your account wiped out in an instant.

Banned nopainnogain is an unknown quantity at this point nopainnogain's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have to give more spread while trading in gold, so you must also have a some consistency nhan.vi so you can see a lot of volatility in the market so use dong.Vang variableis the best to trade and you just have to buy gold when fixing

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading gold using a large capital and carried out day trading. so most traders do not like risking their money in gold if the amount is not large. gold trading is only done by traders who have big capital.

Member aburizal is an unknown quantity at this point aburizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will never be a professional trader if you aren't realistic in trading. Realistic in trading that apply a proportionate risk management on the balance of your account. If Your capital is $ 10,000, would you be risking it entirely (100%) in just one trade?, or take a 30% risk per trade? or 5%? Of course who knows your own. If these funds are not idle funds (disposable income) You will certainly be very careful in determining risk.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold is not that suitable for all since one can end up loosing thier money that way i know that gold is a very expensive and that way i know one 8could end up loosing all his capital so just ustless lots.

Member atiqkanwal is an unknown quantity at this point atiqkanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its not good for everyone because in gold trading is high risk .. its not good for beginners bcoz in start they don,t have much experience of market and if an UN-experienced person start trading in gold then the chance of loss maximum on the other hand if a person have idea about the gold trade and he/she also have capital then that person should defiantly go for it because the profit rate is high in gold trade.

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gold trading is not suitable for traders who have little capital. due to movements in the gold price very aggressively. And I am one of the people who are not too fond of the gold trade, because here I am still a beginner trader and do not have a large enough capital. gold trading is only suitable for those who have big capital.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that gold trading is suitable for all traders. because the gold trade should use substantial capital I think. and also the gold trade has a very big risk, despite allowing a huge profit as well. I think gold traders must have the ability to analyze the good, because the movement of gold was more difficult than I think the currency pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 265 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)