+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 265 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    No, Gold is not for every one. GOLD is very powerful pair that need the full attention and very vast knowledge of GOLD. because the loss average is very high. One single pip may gave you $10 loss
    I absolutely agree with you, just see the chart I was afraid, extreme...as new trader I am not ready trade in Gold, I have not knowledge enough about it, also my balanve not require to trade here...may be after some years...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading gold more expencive than trading currencies, we need big capital to trade gold, and if our capital lowest, I think we better to choose trade currencies. even we know that trade gold will possible to gain more bigger than trade currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well am not a fan of Gold trading but i think it is one of the markets that relies heavily on market fundamentals and also it has big spread and i think it is most suitable for traders with large trading capital.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold trading is not suitable for all traders, since gold trading requires a large margin, so we need huge capital, but gold tends to rise every year, and is suitable for traders who are long-term trade

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold trading i think can profitbale but also at the same time can be risky also.It has big spread that can be harmful>new trader should not dare to trade with forex as it require different analysis different from the other pairs

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trading hr aik k liye suitable nahi hai kyu k is ki spread kaafi zyada hai ye sirf achay capital wale trader k liye suitable hai is main kaafi pips ki fluctuation aati hai jo kafi risky hota hai so ye suitable nahi hai hr aik k liye ...

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold sabke liye suit hai jiske pass 100$ se jyada money hai kunki isme spread jyada hota hai.aur profit bahut milta hai.

Senior Member shr777 is an unknown quantity at this point shr777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i Did not try the gold trade before, but as far as I know it is a big risk, and the gold market was dominated by large international companies are known, manipulated by sometimes goes up and down sometimes.
    But professional trader trading in things that in great demand so do not fall into recession...thank you.

Banned joy1111 is an unknown quantity at this point joy1111's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, everything is not gold. Gold is a very powerful mulch-Korea.Hayden egg and technical skills parti.Mortal loss loss of $ 10 is very important for us, because it can be with a lot of information about the full attention and gold.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Gold trading is suitable for all. IF we want to trade on Gold then we should invest big amount in our account. If we have big capital then we earn many dollar daily with gold trading. Becasue in Gold trading much profit than other currency. I also try gold trading now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 265 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)