+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 265 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many occasions when the market may be against you, so in this condition you don't need to panic, but I think you have to face this with a brave decision and don't get hurt. re-analyze the market and trade again. and If you have a number of negative trades that end in losses, you can certainly lose common sense. But if you have complete control over your senses and you never lose hope, you can make decisions in a far more effective way. and I totally agree with this. The right trade is needed if anyone wants to succeed in this market. The minimum time considered for study and training is three months even though learning does not end for three months. In forex, we keep discovering new things so we continue to learn every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you deal with commodities like metals it is not the same as dealing with currency pairs you should know that commodities are affected by all kinds of news that may come out of the country and there is a very big difference when you compare the strength of pip and gold matches for traders who have big money in their account and traders who have less money in their account may not trade gold because this may be dangerous for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't even think trading Gold is not suitable for you because it requires a bigger investment if you need to maintain opportunity management and also for me it seems quite difficult to recognize it fundamentally so that it makes it difficult and the average movement in particular is quite high in a pip and tends to generate spikes practically on a regular basis, well, I think silver trading is only for experts who may have commodity market experience and have good skills on fundamentals. and not everyone is suitable for trading gold. for gold and forex rules are different. gold requires a high spread. and it requires a lot of capital to trade there. while forex trading can be executed with a capital of $ 1. that's what I know from one broker, maybe there are rules that are different from other brokers

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not necessarily fit all, because the gold trade you need to consider is your capital, you need a lot of capital when you want to trade gold forex, you can count, when I open a position using a lot size of 0.01 lot, and that means you need a margin of $ 15 , and an equity account so you have a lot of you don't stop out of the market, because margins aren't enough, and of course margins other than what you have to think about are great gold spreads in some brokers can be 60 pips, and check in gold is 10 pips and gold trading capital intensive, if we want to trade gold easily. Gold tends to go up every year, so many long-term traders trade with little profit, say gold trading is very good for beginners

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should have a very good and sincere friend and guide who will help you at every step of the trading process and also for gold and in this way you will be able to make the right trade watching the market carefully and making the right entry to the market and you have to have a computer and a good internet connection so you have to be able to trade properly and in forex trading, I clearly think that trading commodities is high risk for new traders because they are really difficult for me. I don't think we can get too much news about commodities on the internet but if we can understand market trends then commodities are the right choice.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big profits in trading and I think all carry big risks but also contain big rewards and this depends on our trading skills. and experts there is a very large price movement which is really risky for small traders, even large traders in currency trading are also small traders in gold trading and in my opinion although gold trading is available to all except traders with large trading capital and market experience the height has to go into it because the leverage there is different from the currency and the spread is very high so it is risky for small trading account holders.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

sariketa (2019-11-19)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many people who trade that are afraid to trade gold because there is no reason that you can say the cause of the movement is influenced by all the news that comes out making it very unpredictable and must be known by many people who trade and I don't believe that Gold trading is suitable for all. Gold is a very expensive thing in Forex. Maybe $ 1500 - $ 1700 per lot. Its reserve currency. People order for a long time and long term business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

tlagsing (2019-11-17)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is not for everyone it is always good that we can collect some profits and for the right reasons this is a market that we can run and ensure that we do the right thing gold is really difficult and when you see what really affects gold is the wrong idea that we can understand usd values and are sometimes driven by demand for gold so there is no measure of the strength of demand for gold

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-11-16)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, there is a kind of analysis that works on everything in the market from Gold to currency to stock, Gold is dangerous in my opinion because it can move 50 pips in a 5 minute candle which is very volatile, that's why I don't trade it much and if I do I use lot size is very low to maintain large movements, I prefer currencies always because most of the time they move in a good way even if they also have several times when they are volatile.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-11-16)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want my EA to double my account every month or every 3 months or even 4 months, without capital risk, most of the EAs I use don't double in a short amount of time and most of them are losers and with great risk, I need an EA safe with double capital. and No, I don't think that gold trading is suitable for all ... gold trading is riskier than $ trading, gold trading wants big money for investment and the gold trading market fluctuates very quickly after some time you lose a lot of money but some time might be luck go to you and you will get big money through gold trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

tlagsing (2019-11-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 265 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)