+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I think gold trading tamam traders kay liay suitable nhy hay.gold trading main zeyada investment ke zarort hoti hay isliay gold trading sab ko suit nhy karti.gold trading main risk zeyada lena perta hay I mean is main profit be zeyada earn hoti hay or loss be zeyada hota hay is liay bohat kam trader gold trading karty hain. meray khayal ke mutaabik forex trading business bohat hi ziyada risky online business hai jo keh humein loss bhi de sakta hai iss liaye gold trade woh log hi kerain jo keh acha capital rekhtey haoon low caopital waley loss hasil ker saktey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think Gold trade is not apt for everyone as it needs a bigger buying into if you want to sustain risk administration and to me it appears to very tough to understands it basic and thus makes it tough and its mean movement is very high in pips and have a inclination of conceiving spikes nearly frequently ,so I believe gold trading is for the professional only who have the know-how of product market and have good skill on their fundamentals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rare metal seriously isn't for every one. PLATINUM is incredibly effective couple that want the entire attention and also vast understanding of PLATINUM. gold also can supply us all a big profit inside buying and selling as well as I'm sure that each incorporate dangerous but in addition includes a large pay back. I believe that trading along with rare metals go be very lucrative. because today the situation is actually rare metals is strong enough. and because gold can can safely sheltered by that the high demand in some situations

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think about it but I can say gold need a lot of experience is a lot of patience to properly analyze the opportunity and the right opportunity choisire that why should not enter into trading gold before prende an idea of ​​market organizes your strategy and start cautiously i think this is not better for all people forex online business ma trading is not suitable for all tradres we should learn the knowledge of trading and then start trading of gold but is ka lia traning ke zarurat hote han ...........

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is really a harmful precious metal. The completely related with PEOPLE program. Any time PEOPLE financial system expanding powerful SILVER will be obviously taking place and its vice versa. Specifically inside the period of BB specification on the handset uts transfer swifter. Thus it is truly harmful for everyone. Gold ki trading sirf our sirf bhot zaiyda senior darter our bht zaiyda experience full trader ka liya suitable hai kiyo ka is maian kafi bara amount required hota hai gold trading ka liya.is liya newbie ia main kam sa kam 1 sa 2 sal ka bad trading ka sochain.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    While Gold is less volatile and more stable compared to Forex and there are no rare price manipulations in the gold market. The disadvantage of gold is the unavailability of good leverage.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not concur with you. because yellowness trade is unlike for other unify. also if dealer jazz a tiny give then its fitter to not switch in golden. because many term yellow modification really real richly, so petite cap never sufficiency for essay address. Dost Gold ki trading mein ne kubi nai ki but i know k high capital k sath high knowledge hone chai yai bhot risky pair he hai. Profit b bhot hota aur loss be ziyda. Is ki trading hum newbie k lie bhot katranak hai

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trade is promising a huge advantage if you have a very good ability to analyze price movements. but it also would be compared with the risks, because the movement of gold prices can be very volatile, so when we are not really able to analyze well, we could incur a loss very much. in fact, the movement of gold these days many experienced traders make margin calls. gold trading mry khayl say bht risky ha agar balance zda na ho with large balance profitable ha main newbies ko gold trading prefer karo ga cent account me deal karain gold ko world economy pay khas nazar rahkni chaye news bht effect karti hain gold ko.sabr kay sath gold trading profit dyti ha.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for trading in gold a trader need huge capital or investment and also in gold trade there is huge spread gape. so if a trader do any mistake then that trader can face huge loss in his account. so in my opinion gold trade is not suitable for all. i think gold trading is not suitable for all the trader specailly for the new comer because its analysis is very hard and not easy like the currency market , it really need expertise analysis for gold

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is not appropriate for all , that's not appropriate for the merchandiser who ar d onot just like the high risk on their commerce, as a result of on the gold that's even have the high risk within there therefore the trader have to be compelled to being extremely careful don't take an excessive amount of of the danger after we ar trading forex....thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)