+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 265 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is not suitable for all type if the trader because it is metal. it is kind of a long term trading so a new trader can not deal with it. Its prices fluctuate on daily basis. So an expert trader can cope up with the gold trading most probably. I would never want to do the gold trading because lost would be enormous.
    and every forex trader has a different perception of the instruments provided by the forex market, the more time they take to make transactions in the forex market, then they will find which instruments are suitable for them traded, cmiiw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not sure that gold trafing is suitable for all because most people don't know about trafing indicators and trading signals so they need to beware from gold trading.because gold can suck their all bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trade is suitable for all, gold trade need high capital, if a person have high capital, they want to trade gold and make more profit, this the dangerane for those, who have no proper experince and to trade gold.
    and I don't think it is appropriate not to trade gold to everyone as a great risk if you want to maintain on the need and I MAL Ross it seems very hard to think on the same lines and in this way makes it's hard and it's very high in terms of signals in the average movement of p and is creating a desire, almost as routine plug so I think Gold, who is the only professional to have business experience is good and the market means their basic skills.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trading is well for experienced traders and not for all. it requires high capital and good experience. in my views new traders should not trade in gold even having big capital. it is true that gold trading is more beneficial for trader but new trader can not adapt this. it seems like to catch crocodile in first dive.
    and Having good amount of money is very much suggested to trade in the gold because of huge margin requirement otherwise its very much difficult to hold the account during the draw down period for the traders.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading most fluctuate and it is more profitable but i have not huge amount of money. so i do currency trading. i think its best way to got money and become rich man in shortcut so its not best its most better of business. but if you do misstake in choosing then you will lose much money..
    and Gold is a precious metal for traders top trade with. It is quite a dangerous and the financial backup is very high here. This is not suitable for all the traders but only few can but still condition applies.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true, then, that Platinum is a great entry also us, I am sure that, in addition to the dangerous and consist of a large reward and put it in each of our skills to do it yourself. as well as the ability, people refer to is important. and for people smart only in the gold trade and who continued this trade over at least two months they have an advantage in trading for gold and other metals, and so I see gold trading recently got some serious oscillations .

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be the best, but also a great advantage before approval is given for the purchase of Platinum, you will be able to buy, I'm sure, it contains the most dangerous, but also a bonus is added to the buying and selling of control itself depends. And knowledge in relation to the buying and selling of us is very important.
    and I do not believe that trade with my g per-owned help is very difficult to know, silly DiMaggio bands and public transport can be a very good source, you generally have many product trends on a regular basis, almost marlinespike also believes that the rare metal, Buying and selling was appointed to a special machine that does not have the tools and reports referred to in article ἀgora and present useful for your own rules. ET al except in Havana have asked these questions as a way to buy, if you want to continue using

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    I think gold is a better choice in forex trading. because almost all the time it makes it move according to trends. and another reason is that gold is a strong commodity in the world. so I think that is a sure way for new traders to make good profits. and No, I don't think so. It is suitable for people who are really interested in long-term investment. We can earn more by investing in Gold. But before investing, we must learn about Forex and its trading system.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

BilalMughal (2020-01-31)

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When tradeing in gold there soo many thing that you should have in mind like making sure that you have all the new that affect the gold that you are tradeing and when you tradeing in gold one pip is not the same
    and in my opinion trading on gold is not suitable for all . i have been ion this business for many years and in my experience if you want to put trade on gold then you must have a minimum of twenty thousand dollars account and you must have to be very careful about movement of gold

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is suitable for all but in gold trading need huge money because the margin also huge and i htink you should look for broker that offer tight spread in gold if you want to scalp in this pair of commodity
    and I do not think gold trading is not for everyone, it is appropriate, because this is an important investment if you want to deal with the situation of pine wood, it seems very difficult to understand and then they make it difficult for risk management and the average company are very high in the points and has a tendency to make the advice in I guess It now trades only within the UN Agency has advised solvent pays in Exchange for is an Artifact on the market and have good basic skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 265 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)