+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member saiful is an unknown quantity at this point saiful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trade is not suitable for all traders. Because is very scalping. It is risk for low investment traders. It is very volatile and risky to trade. I think that it is risk able any other currency or pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders gold m trading karke munafa kama sakta hai aur iske liye ise thodi mehnat jarur karni padegi. Waise to traders gold mein bhi short trading kar sakta hai par traders ke liye gold main long period ke liye investment karna hi fayde ka soda sabit hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it may be suitable for all but i do not trade in gold.As i know it has 30 pips spread so i need huge capital for trading in it.I think most of the traders so do not like to trade in gold for having it huge spread.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    is Gold trade is suitable for all?
    I don't think so, because its spread is higher also it is the game of some expert to trade with such a high volatility, because new traders rarely trade low leverages and gold is very dangerous with high leverage or with high lot size.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is not suitable for newbie traders. This commodity needs at least big capital to start with and it also got high spread which is very critical if you only have small capital to begin with. If you want, trade with gold in your demo account first.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned RIS is an unknown quantity at this point RIS's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, there can influence the individual so the gold trade is suitable for the expert trader but not suitable for beginner trader
    for beginner trader suitable with demo and easy trading to make success after that use gold trade

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Projapoty View Post
    Gold is a dangerous metal.Its very much related with US session.When US economy growing strong GOLD is naturally going down and its vice versa.Specially in the time of BB spech uts move faster.So its really dangerous for all.
    True, for beginners trading in gold is very risky unless it has substantial capital is caused if we are trading in the gold spread high enough to reach 100 pips so that would be wasteful margin

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also lover of gold trading but it in not good for all trader initially i lost lot of money due to greed and good is most risky and profitable instruments in today markets last week i good for Gold and it gain nearly 100$ price

Senior Member pandit is an unknown quantity at this point pandit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agree with you. because gold trade is different for other pair. also if trader have a tiny deposit then its better to not trade in gold. because some time gold fluctuation very very high, so small capital never enough for risk cover.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    We know many brokers do not have facility to trade gold. I dont know why. Many brokers have it. But they have different condition for gold trade. Some brokers have to set minimum 100 pips to take profit. I want to know from you about the Gold Trade, Who can do it?
    Gold is offered by most brokers that i know, it is not a currency, rather it is a commodity. Anyone can trade in gold, but a trader that wants to trade gold must know that gold requires a huge account balance like 500 - 100 dollars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)