Thread: should i invest or not yet !!!

Threaded View

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye ap ki skill and ability per depend kerta ha ke agar ap is business mi easy trading ker saktay hien and us se profit bhi hasil ker sakty hien tu ap is business mi invest ker dena chahye but i think my dea i think before investing in forex trading we need to develop our own trading skill and it is possible when we start practicing in demo accounts and without experiences in demo account we should not invest in real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

Asifkhanna (2020-09-28), bahi00 (2020-09-28), Raheel654 (2020-09-28), Saba12 (2020-09-28)

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open