+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Insta Requote Problem and Its Solution.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a tool i have not used but i have always wondered how it works but i have been skeptical to since i don't see its use or how it impacts my trading since my trading now is petty good if you ask me, i would want to learn more about so am definitely looking it up and hopefully to find something useful and come back here to share with everybody.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bloggs For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mohamed elkhaizndar is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed elkhaizndar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you Friend, actually i was lost and don't know how to fix it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mohamed elkhaizndar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_adi View Post
    Really understandable sir,,it makes me know why some broker having requote. many things caused this. Perhaps it will be different if we are using VPS. its more closed to broker server.
    Hi Tony_adi! Unfortunately, re-quotes may appear during intense movement. I suggest you to set the price deviation. If you have a complaint, you should contact the Dealer Department at dealer [at] instaforex.com.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member tony_adi is an unknown quantity at this point tony_adi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
    Normal Fact

there are many members and my friend who always complains that when they want to take a trade in VOLATILE MARKET they always get requote problem, they blaims that they missed good entry

Why Getting This

When we try to take a trade, our request confirms from our server this take little time to get confirm with your server, this depends how far you are from your server and hows your internet connectivity.
    suppose you want to take trader in EUR/USD AT 1.6160 you clicked on sell button, your request goes to your server which providing you trading action, this can be very little time we can not imagine but in single second market moves to 1.6163 then our broker don't want to open your trade at this point 1.6163, because when you clicked to open your trade market was at 1.6160 so broker don't allowed to open your trade without your permission they want to confirm your trade that you are opening your trade at new point. then requote comes to confirm your trade, think if broker opens your trade at 1.6163 then you complains that broker cheated you. our broker insta knows the importance of every single pip.

Solution

when you want to open a trade always you will see a option of MAXIMUM DEVIATION PIP. this tool can help you from getting requote problem. if you set 5 pip in maximum deviation option, then if market was at 1.6160 and in single second between confirming you trade market moves to 1.6164 then your trade will easily open if market goes to 1.6166 then your trade will not open because you set only 5 pip from quoted price,means you allowed to open your trade 1.6160 to 1.6165. you can set maximum deviation pip as you can afford
    Really understandable sir,,it makes me know why some broker having requote. many things caused this. Perhaps it will be different if we are using VPS. its more closed to broker server.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tony_adi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader jabb bhi volatile market me ya fir news ke time trades lagata hai to usko aisa he error dekhne ko milta hai,trader ko ye galti broker ka lagta hai lekin esme broker ka koi bhi fault nahi hota..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    That is something good to teach the Newbies in Forex trading. They will be thinking that Instaforex cheated them because of this problem. It affect me many times in d past when I engage in News trading.
    ha bhai ji apne bht sahi kha hai newbie hmesha yahi complain krte hai main chahta hu ki iss thread ko must see thread main rakha jaye taki koi bhi new comer kabhi ye na kahe ki requote ki wajah se usne achi entry ya profit khoya hai.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akash4u4ever For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2015-02-25), Unregistered (2)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is something good to teach the Newbies in Forex trading. They will be thinking that Instaforex cheated them because of this problem. It affect me many times in d past when I engage in News trading.
    Patience is Key.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), mazprofx (2015-02-25), Unregistered (2)

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

Insta Requote Problem and Its Solution.

Normal Fact

there are many members and my friend who always complains that when they want to take a trade in VOLATILE MARKET they always get requote problem, they blaims that they missed good entry

Why Getting This

When we try to take a trade, our request confirms from our server this take little time to get confirm with your server, this depends how far you are from your server and hows your internet connectivity.
    suppose you want to take trader in EUR/USD AT 1.6160 you clicked on sell button, your request goes to your server which providing you trading action, this can be very little time we can not imagine but in single second market moves to 1.6163 then our broker don't want to open your trade at this point 1.6163, because when you clicked to open your trade market was at 1.6160 so broker don't allowed to open your trade without your permission they want to confirm your trade that you are opening your trade at new point. then requote comes to confirm your trade, think if broker opens your trade at 1.6163 then you complains that broker cheated you. our broker insta knows the importance of every single pip.

Solution

when you want to open a trade always you will see a option of MAXIMUM DEVIATION PIP. this tool can help you from getting requote problem. if you set 5 pip in maximum deviation option, then if market was at 1.6160 and in single second between confirming you trade market moves to 1.6164 then your trade will easily open if market goes to 1.6166 then your trade will not open because you set only 5 pip from quoted price,means you allowed to open your trade 1.6160 to 1.6165. you can set maximum deviation pip as you can afford
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by akash4u4ever; 2015-02-20 at 10:12 PM.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to akash4u4ever For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), bhole001 (2020-06-16), fxearner (2016-04-30), jeetnrimi (2015-02-21), mans118 (2017-10-30), mazprofx (2015-02-21), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6