+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated trading system

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the same experience with you, I am a robot collector when I was a beginner, I have hundreds of robots on my computer. But I never managed to use it, this is the funny thing I did. In the end I deleted all the robots on my computer.
    I don't know how to be successful in using robots, I just think that I can succeed in using robots if I succeed in trading manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a trader Trend Follower usually the system in the forex market will deal with losses easily, when you have followed your trend. Following the rules to get the hit stop loss quickly 5 to 6 times in a row are you still going to follow the rules, or change your system? Usually many traders will change your trading system etc ... BUT the merchant doesn't know:
    1. Trends Followers will face more loss in the Forex Market because the Forex market moves in starting conditions, in contrast to indices, commodities, or the stock market.
    2. When traders turn them into a trading system, they must prepare a 50% withdrawal for their account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried a lot of expert advisors in my demo account in the past, I got profit for a limited time, I realized that using this tool didn't convince me enough to trade based on them, I would rather do it manually to see really what happened . and I have been trading with EA sometimes in the past before but at that time I could not use it for a longer period of time before I went using another method and so I had to move from one trading method to another but in fact some Ea worked perfect

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like manual trading because after starting forex trading I used robotic trading and lost $ 250 in just a short time, so I decided to work hard and learn the right knowledge and experience about the forex business, after practicing on a demo account and achieving success on a demo account I work on real accounts with manual trading, now I am a successful trader in the forex business, many of my friends use robots and mostly lose time. I don't like trading robots, this is a human mind program, you should always update about the forex market if you want to succeed in this business. So manual trading is the best choice for every trader who wants to make a lot of money from the forex business.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, Forex is a business. Loss and profit are necessary in business. Robots without loss can only do business by analyzing the market. But that can also be wrong. So I recommend learning about forex and analyzing yourself. and I don't believe the robot really "doesn't lose." I believe in my own results. although sometimes it loses, but it's a challenge for yourself. this is art trade for me.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, Forex is a business. Loss and profit are necessary in business. Robots without loss can only do business by analyzing the market. But that can also be wrong. So I recommend learning about forex and analyzing yourself. and I don't believe the robot really "doesn't lose." I believe in my own results. although sometimes it loses, but it's a challenge for yourself. this is art trade for me.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading. automatic trading is good if we get a good automated trading robot. but I feel that if I want to be a good trader I have to trade in my own way. and day after day I will be experienced and then I will be quite good then the automated trading system. and In Forex I think to trade on Forex as my style. In Forex, you have to trade yourself. I think In Forex you have to follow you thinking of you. Forex is for all and in Forex you need skills to trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit vyaapaar se laabh hain, haalaanki yah hamesha laabhadaayak nahin hai. lekin main mainyual roop se trending ko praathamikata deta hoon kyonki mujhe adhikatam aay praapt ho sakatee hai aur main ek poore ke roop mein videshee mudra rananeetiyon ke baare mein behatar samajh aur seekh sakata hoon aur eee aamataur par treding kee shuruaat mein laabh pradaan karata hai, lekin yadi aap paise kharch karate hain, to aap kis prakaar ka eee upayog karate hain?

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    svachaalit treding sistam aapako ek laabh deta hai, lekin mujhe lagata hai ki jab aapake paas bade nukasaan ke lie kuchh achchhe laabh dene ke baad kam se kam $ 2000 kee poonjee hotee hai jo aapako gussa dilaegee aur ek baar phir yah aapako laabh dega. lekin main aapako salaah doonga ki aap ek svachaalit treding sistam ka upayog na karen, apane gyaan ke saath vyaapaar karana behatar hai.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for teaching us the automated trading system here.I do know that it will be a very easy job if we use automated tarding system during we trade in forex.But I do not think we can gain more profit or trading skills there.While,manual trading system will teach us more,such more trading skills,trading experience,even the ability to control our emotions properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast