+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated trading system

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use any robot to trade on my trading account, the robot is only for those who do not have free time to trade, using a robot does not make us become more skilled in trading and sometimes I do not use trading robots. because as a beginner in manual trading I am better because it will add to my experience and knowledge about Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very interested in getting Forex robots to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots, but I am not sure which forex robot is the best. I am new to forex and am just looking for automatic ways to make money from home. Would you recommend trading with a forex robot in the current economy? How much can be made with forex robots and what is the best forex robot from your personal experience. Please help. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never experienced so many robots but EA and then an enhanced version along with trailing stops are very effective in a volatile market. Further improvements come in practice. and the best robot is the best for forex trading is education and good knowledge and also good experience and luck is the main count.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here I really disagree with you because there are many robots that can make money for you. I have sopzen in my collection, but the main difference is the profit that a trader can make that is not possible with robots. Now robots can handle risk and money management and a lot of progress in that. Humans might make mistakes there but robots can't.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are another good way to trade. What we can learn from this is good and disciplined trading methods. So, in short if we can't control ourselves and are struggling we can use good ways to use EAs and can make money. and I don't like to use robots in trading because I consider trading robots dangerous for currency trading on the forex market. I assume that using robots traders can make more mistakes in their trading because traders feel confused that where they concentrate on the robot or the currency market

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before I ever use any robot, only a loss. so I choose to learn what is a robot? I then learned from the manual method. when using a robot there isn't much that can be learned from the manual method. here are many new things that were found. I make sure to trade with the manual method, but then master the knowledge and experience. then using a robot is an option

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So people only have a good mindset regarding EA rights? Even though there are a few and far away EAs that are good out there, it must work through careful planning by the mind behind it and I don't have experience with robots, because everything has been based on my normal trading knowledge, in this case having good inventions before making a decision to use e a.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main difference between humans and robots is that humans can decide anything in any situation but the robot cannot decide anything in any situation. Robots can do the appearance built by the creator. Another difference is that humans can make robots but robots cannot make humans. and maybe there are a lot of differences between humans and robots but the real power is always human because humans have made robots and I have problems in robots so only humans can fix them. so humans will always be in front.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan biilkul apna bohart e achi opost sherwe ki hai huamin si amin sebohat ee acha benifit hasil ker sakty hain lakin us wqat jab hum isko samjh jaty hain ujab hum is ko samjhtyy nhi hain toh huamn kabi b is main se acha profiot hasil nhi hota hai is leya huamin si ko samjhna chay ta ka haauhumain si amin se acha propfit hasil ho saky

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some members here don't even have an idea of leverage after posting 2000 or more ...Well, I think they wrote it because a lot of people say EA is bad. The section for discussing how to use EA correctly is ironically filled with curses for EA ... and I prefer manual trading rather than trading robots in this Business because if a trader uses robots in this trade then he is never an expert Forex trader, by therefore I prefer manual trading in this market because with the help of manual trading, a trader makes a trade in easily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast