GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Automated trading system

1. #51 Collapse post
    Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    136.77 USD
    Thanks
    I don't like using robots, because I have had bad experiences with using robots in my real account, which makes me afraid when using robots again. When I turn on the robot, then when the Open Position Time by the robot, a few seconds later my balance directly Margin Call, because of the wrong settings in the robot. Since then I no longer want to use robots.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zohaib1 (01-30-2020)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  4. #52 Collapse post
    Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    128.91 USD
    Thanks
    I tried simillar for this EA but using TF H4 for USDCHF in vps, and I think it's good for trend movements but not so good for sideways because if the EA site can stop buying. and the different speeds in open positions in the MT4 terminal and the Mt5 terminal for EA are very different, in MT4 we even use VPS, this EA makes a long time, but in the MT5 terminal this EA can make open positions immediately so quickly only every second after we turn on this EA and this can be a different parameter in the implementation of this MACD EA

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

fxreader (08-28-2019), zohaib1 (01-30-2020)

6. #53 Collapse post
    Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    116.83 USD
    Thanks
    I do not use forex robots. Even though I've heard about forex EA robots. Some users say that this is very helpful for forex trading. Although, I trade forex manually. I think this is the best way to trade. By trading manually, one can learn correctly about forex and earn money by applying intelligence. So manual trading is the best way of trading forex even though forex robots are good support for traders.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

darwan (08-26-2019), zohaib1 (01-30-2020)

8. #54 Collapse post
    Senior Member zohaib1 is a jewel in the rough zohaib1 is a jewel in the rough zohaib1 is a jewel in the rough zohaib1's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    506.67 USD
    Thanks
    hello my all dear friends maray khyal say to forex trading main Automated trading system best nahi hai kyun kay yah aik robot system hai our i think robot trading say humasa loss hi hota hai our abhi tak asa koi system perfect nahi aya jis say hum sirf profit hi earn kar sakay our main to Automated trading system ko like nahi karta,

9. #55 Collapse post
    Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    3.06 USD
    Thanks
    they may be a businessman who is too busy, that does not have enough time to perform manual trading, so most of the work of their business, they submit to the robot, to save them time
    thanks

10. Bitcoin
  11. #56 Collapse post
    Junior Member bodex is an unknown quantity at this point bodex's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    1.07 USD
    Thanks
    As for me, you can earn much more manually. I work with the broker ExpertOption, and the manual trading results are much more enjoyable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6