+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Power of Leverage

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage provide opportunities to small investors to take big trades. However it also reduces the risk of heavy losses. If you don't care about it then there are chances to lose whole capital in few trades or even in single trade. So be careful before taking the advantage of leverage. I recommend to use only 1:10 leverage for secure trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to raza365 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned ronaldo5 is an unknown quantity at this point ronaldo5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage important factor release I have all the shops and especially every tyro if he wants to enter the field of professional trading if it choose the right Leverage him and ask him, and according to him the money that is available for a large margin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldo5 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have worked with ******** and now working with instaforex these two brokers also provide high leverage up to 1:1000. This provides a big opportunity to the traders to earn a high level profit. I use 1:100 leverage due to my low investment.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdcfesco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned ronaldo5 is an unknown quantity at this point ronaldo5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage varies from person to person depending on personal opinion, but I personally relied on Alafraej 1: 500 because it helps me a lot and gives me a great Hamcl considered the best and this is just a personal opinion only and as I said Leverage varies from person to person

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldo5 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Power of Leverage

Today's Forex brokers provide leverage of scale unimaginable compared to past. Many brokers give such high leverage as 1:1000. My broker exness gives huge leverage like 1:2000. Please share how much leverage your broker is giving and how are you making best use of it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ex.ness Support For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), Mustansir (2018-06-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3