+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Power of Leverage

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage aisi cheez ha jis se boht zada faida hota ha hume agar hum leverage ko sahi se istemal karein gay to phir hume boht zada faida hoga magar agar humne leverage ko sahi se nahi istemal keya to loss bhe ho sakta ha. Mai 1:1000 leverage istemal kar rah hoon FreshForex brokr k sath kiu k ya boht zada support milta ha kiu k yahan 101% tradable deposit bonus tak majood ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage is seriously powerful thing but ONLY if we are using it correctly. If we don’t use leverage correctly then we will only struggle. So, it is absolutely must that we understand it and only then use high leverage. I use 1.500 leverage which is through OctaFX and I am guided nicely by their superb educational setup and even webinars are happening weekly to further help out with things. I feel absolutely great in every way on it and keeps me relaxed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tauf is on a distinguished road Tauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage there so that retail traders as we are able to perform transactions with small capital, and leverage should be chosen wisely magnitude by traders with see how big capital owned, smaller would be better then leverage

Junior Member Faizal is an unknown quantity at this point Faizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage is helpful but it is something that we got to be very wise about and make sure we think twice, if we are sure about doing things then we will have huge trouble. I do it all sweetly through FP Markets who have wide range of features and facilities that counts from ultra-tight spreads at 0 pips, over 1000 instruments, high leverage up to 1:1000 while one can easily work with the PAMM account and have excellent support of been 24/5 through live chat, phone call, email and are present on social sites too, so all very valuable.

Thanks
    Leverage is something that can make gigantic difference, so we need to make sure we use right level of leverage. If we misuse leverage then we could struggle badly. I operate under OctaFX and with them, it’s ever easy due to tight spreads from 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments, stop out level of just 15% and then there is also rebate program where I get up to 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so all very helpful to work with.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since leverage is a financial instrument or borrowed capital, such as margin which helps to increase the potential return of an investment, it could be said that if things should go wrong then you are bound to pay for it kinda.

The point is; the higher the leverage the higher the lose when things go wrong.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Junior Member Rameez Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Rameez Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power of leverage kehne mai boht acha lagta ha magar Exness boht galat karta ha kiu k ya log batai begair leverage change kardete hain aur hidden policy ki waja se newbies ko phasa dete hain to aise broker se bach k rehna chaiya.

Thanks
    Leverage is very powerful, but as they say with power comes responsibility, so if we want to be successful then we need to learn to use leverage correctly. I work with OctaFX broker and under them; I use 1.500 leverage which is very handy. I enjoy it a lot because it gives me freedom to work well while they even got 50% cash back which is another reason through which I can work with calm head and adds value to my performance.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage k baray me logo ko kafi sari cheezon k baray me mis concepts banay howe hain yaha apy aesay me hume in sub cheezon ka ahsas hona aur samjhna parta hai k hum e kum balance walay account say kiss tarha say zyada barhi trades laga saktay hain aur agar hum barhi trades samjhe to behter he hota hai.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    person depending on personal opinion, but I personally relied on Rafaela 1: 50 because it helps me a lot and gives me a great Hamil considered the best and this is just a personal opinion only especially every tyro if he wants to enter the field of professional trading if it choose the right Leverage him and ask him and according to him the money that is available

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast