+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To be or not to be

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex markeet main success k liyay humain markeet k trend vk baray main maloom krna hota ha k markeet kis tarf move kray ge us k liyay hum technical analysis ka istamal krtay hain aur sath main seniors k segnal say bhe kaam latay hain news ki bhe help latay hain pher ja kar hum markeet k trend k baray main maloomat lay patay han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to si102224 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir mujhe iske bare me jankari thora sa kam hi hai is liye main abhi take yaha par traded ko bhi roz nahi karti hu , forex trading me abhi tak pairs ki hi traded karti hu jo sirf dollar par hi traded karti hu pound me nahi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sguha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear you can predict all instuments i mean derviateve which does have trading facility in your trading terminal if you have fundamental analysis or view , technical aspects and other inter related things i am quite sure you will be abel to predict

6. The Following User Says Thank You to msnali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member brokerbeginner is an unknown quantity at this point brokerbeginner's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    someone is more often heard dollar than a pound or euro?
    probably because crude oil down the dollar too down, maybe I'll start branching out into the euro.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brokerbeginner For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gmm123 is an unknown quantity at this point gmm123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Our macroeconomic analysis enables you to see fundamental changes on forex market. We provide in-depth analysis of economic indicators resulting from knowledge, experience, advanced statistics and cutting-edge quantitative tools.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gmm123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i just make the order and then wait for the profit and that is my simple strategy and i am only doing the trade in eur/usd and i have no trading experiences in pounds and other currencies.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NaveedPK For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein hum ko yai maloom kerna hota hai k market trend kia ho ga ya ho raha hai is ko analysis kehte hain or is k liye hum different ways se analyzing kerte hain jasie Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis jis mein Indicators se hum help lete hain jaise RSI indicator hai or is terha or bohat se Indicators hain or hum News se help lete hain Forex Signals se idea kerte hain or phir humari knowledge or experience hoti hai k hum trend ko rght find kerte hain.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atifrana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member mystic is an unknown quantity at this point mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

To be or not to be

How do you predict which dollar will rise and which will fall. Do you prefer to earn

in pounds, euro or USD.All replies are welcome

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mystic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2