+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To be or not to be

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i predict only through personal analysis and some time such type of analysis are very accurate and some time analysis become totally false so i feel that no body 100 percent predict correct

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rehman12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member romario is an unknown quantity at this point romario's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a too much risk while we trade in forex so remember trade with full of confidence and must learn while trade in forex in case you loss money and never earn profi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to romario For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Ankit is an unknown quantity at this point Ankit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I predict using news and other fundamental analysis. I also use technical analysis to check out support and resistance levels of the market. As we know that support and resistance levels are important parts in the forex trading and these are a part of technical analysis. So i use analysis i.e. fundamental and technical analysis both to enter a trade in the forex market. And we must do this we should not guess or place orders directly without any analysis as it will lead to loss in forex.

And i trade on EUR/USD and Gbp/ Usd as I then have to study about Europe and USA

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ankit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member imade21 is an unknown quantity at this point imade21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will do copy because it very goooooood to make monety

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imade21 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend is the most important thing in the forex trading and if you have learnt to find the trend hunting then you can become a really good trader without any problem. then you can buy or sell any pair you want to work on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patchika For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer price action....so far it works very well for me....check my signature link to see
    My PAMM: Fibonacci Striker : 20-50% p.a. Invest with me and make same profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jagpok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way i predict the movement is that i look at the strategy that i use in the forex market and when it tell me to buy or to sell and i trade the forex market with it.forex market trader need to have a strategy that they will always follow in the forex market business

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shinaforex1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please follow the fundamental analysis, read as more as published Forex news from different source and also prepare some technical analysis as shown in the daily charts, so you can estimate which currency pair could be increase and which can be fallen. You must monitor markets trend continuously or hourly basis.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcruze2013 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just make the order and then wait for the profit and this is my simple strategy I am doing only trade in the euro / dollar and I do not have any trading pound and other currencies experiences

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nattom For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend is the most important thing in the forex trading and if you have learnt to find the trend hunting then you can become a really good trader without any problem. then you can buy or sell any pair you want to work on.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahid079 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast