+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 459 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Member shimulislam is an unknown quantity at this point shimulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know how it is realty possible i think that it is very impossible because i know that scalping is very risky trade so 1000$ is impossible earn from forex one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han ye possible hai lekin is kay liye mere khayal se 2 chizen zaroori hain aik ap kay pas big capital ho aur dosra ye kay ap ka experience bhi kafi strong ho ap kum se kum 80% successful trading karte hon jab ap apna ye target hasil kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything is possible if there is every trading conditions, For 1000 points I think that this is very difficult, not impossible, but if the trader in forex a good ranking and has experience and adequate knowledge to be able to achieve the greatest number of points a day I think that this will be possible.

Senior Member faial is an unknown quantity at this point faial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily? i think this is very impossible and the market don't move always with this amount of pips maybe they do but just in the great event when you have this news i think you can earn from it the profit that you don't make it in the past

Junior Member ninouss is an unknown quantity at this point ninouss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je suis nouvelle sur ce forex est aprs avoir lu la question moi aussi certain m'ont dit qu'on peut gagner vers les 200 pips mais je voit pas comment si quelqu'un parmi vous pourrai nous aider ou nous montrez comment procd pour pouvoir bnficier de ces pips et merci

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    earning pips is depend on the market some time it is possible and some time it's not every day is not a same , so don't think i will make more pips today , think if you are well trained if you are not so forget that thing

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think it possible even within several minutes. about 100 pips is possible with a trade during a day. sometimes in some days this is also not possible. it depends on the day's performance. but we can get this by opening several positions at the same time. but be careful when doing in that way. because we do have good ability in managing each trade.

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible for the traders provided that the currencies they are dealing in are to be moving on an average 1500 pips daily. Otherwise gain of the 1000 pips would be imaginatively impossible due to the low movements of the market prices. Also it is possible to indulge yourself in the 20 pairs of currencies and hit the right directional move then the 1000 pips gain would become possible.

Senior Member sazzadtoash is an unknown quantity at this point sazzadtoash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ,it is possible to earn 1000 pips daily if anyone invest that much money in forex trading.Mainly it depends on the trader investment.If the invest is that much 1000 pips is not impossible.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think according to my knowledge it is a very hard task to do so and earn this profits per a day , but there may be a professional traders who can make a huge profits per a day depending on their good experiences in this market ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 459 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)