PDA

View Full Version : online investment

Brahim Hafnaoui
2014-09-09, 12:11 AM
Invest money internet stock Every body have been looking for this kind of opportunity that you have today you want to know what I am talking about? I will tell you, so many people in the world have been looking for a site like this which can enable you to invest your money and get more some people would say it is a lie but all I can tell you is that it is very real in this site you invest and get more very simple some people may not still believe, well I know am not surprised because I was one like you I was In your condition before until I gave it a try when I did that I was shocked with the out come I got lots of money that I could not believe it right now this site is my number one you too can participate in this I promise you that you will give a testimony and re joys dont waist any more time try it and be happy.

http://www.moneyonlineinvestment.com/

neil92
2014-11-30, 06:32 PM
haan bhai profit experience par hi depend hota hai kyunki jab tak aap experience nahi hongey aap sahi tarah se aur soch samjh kar trading nahi kar sakenge aap capital aur risk management ko nahi samjh sakenge ye sab ek experienced trader hi kar sakta hai isliye main samjhta hoon ke profit to experience par hi depend karta hai.

kashifAS
2015-01-07, 05:35 PM
hello to all and ma ye kehna chaho ga ky ma ny investing ma bohaat zada $ loss keye hy investing ka koi fida nai please becare full

atifrana
2015-01-07, 06:31 PM
Online investment k liye Forex trading business sub se best hai q k yeh world ka sub se best business hai or is mein earning unlimited hai or Forex trading business aik full freedom work hai her koi apni merzi se working ker sakta hai or Forex ko hi join kerna most best hai means investment isi mein k jaye.

sehreena
2015-07-06, 02:39 PM
online investment totally luck pr base krti hai
agar apka luck acha hai to apko profit ho skta hai kisi b chotay se chotay business mein lekin agar luck ne sath na dia to loss ho skta hai..

nhawan429
2015-08-30, 02:22 PM
Hi Friends agr koi investment karna vhahta hay to plz jalbazi na karain balkay jis main ap investment kari hay us check karain k wo fraud to nahin hay us site k trem and policy parh lain. main to kehta ho forex main investment best hay but experience trader k pas hi investing karain

fxkol
2015-08-30, 03:18 PM
I think forex is the best online trading environment and it is a great place for investment and I think if we can develop a way to trade in forex trading then we can make money as a trader but there are many other ways we can make money from the forex trading, PAMM and forex copy is also good options for making money online from the forex trading,

atulkumar2k0014
2015-10-25, 09:17 AM
Haa bahi online investment me app beliv karte ho . Aur isme intrested rahte ho to forex bussness se bhetar app ke pass koi bhi mere khyal se opsan nahi ho sakta hai ye to sirf rek esa bissness hai jise app ghar baithe hue online hi investment kar kar kar sakte hai . Is online bussness ke dwarra app ko bahut achha fayada bhi mil sakta hai yadi app achha knowedge rakhte hai tab

maniimran
2015-10-25, 09:32 AM
forex is a world global market which involve the buying and selling of different currency pairs simulteneously connected to a server through internet facility forex is a twenty four hours market that opens from mondays to fridays everyday..

ramjan ali
2016-01-02, 10:23 PM
In virtual way investment is not a good Idea. So everyone should be careful about Online Investment. Among them Forex Market Is best. But more careful about choosing Broker. Forex is very good But Broker can betray with you.

mirmreduan
2016-01-02, 10:50 PM
I didn't know about this opportunity is real or fake.but forex is real.but to earn money from forex trading is not so easy.to earn from forex trading markets a trader need to give more times and practice the demo and invest money in the forex trading markets.

Hamz1
2016-01-03, 08:27 PM
Kahen b kisi bhi business me investment kerni ho to obhat soch samajh ker kerni chahiye kyun k iss se hum ya to bohat oper chale jaaty hain ya phir bohat neeche aa jaty hain , bus sahi decision lena chhaiye.

Suiky
2017-04-13, 04:32 PM
It seems to me that investing money on the Internet should be very cautious. I created my website, I decided to invest in its monetization (Thanks to these guys for advice http://s-pro.io/). Now it brings me good money. I am glad that the money invested in different projects. On Forex, I can not yet boast of such successes.

Manoj rai
2017-04-13, 04:46 PM
On-line investment is the best mujey lagta hai duniya mai jitnaybhi padeylikhey log hai aaj kal sablog online hi investment kartay hai is say aap ka samey bachata hai aap kay sarey kaam bathey bathey ho jwtey hai or yr bhut safe bhi hai bas aap ki apney kaam ki pori jankari honi chahiyey

MikeJ
2018-03-04, 01:05 AM
I didn't know about this opportunity is real or fake.but forex is real.but to earn money from forex trading is not so easy.to earn from forex trading markets a trader need to give more times and practice the demo and invest money in the forex trading markets.

Yes, you are right. Because of all these reasons, you should start by testing your strategy on the demo account. But it also depends. Sometimes, like here - Forexee (https://www.forexee.com/en/), you can start with the demo and after some time switch to the real one. I can't say that I already earned a lot but step by step I'm multiplying my initial budget

MikeJ
2018-03-04, 01:07 AM

Yes, you are right. Because of all these reasons, you should start by testing your strategy on the demo account. But it also depends. Sometimes, like here - Forexee (https://www.forexee.com/en/), you can start with the demo and after some time switch to the real one. I can't say that I already earned a lot but step by step I'm multiplying my initial budget

Bengt
2018-03-19, 07:14 PM
Everyone learns at their mistakes. Anyway, you need to have spare money to invest. As for the forex market, here it's possible to start with a minimum demo account and to start increasing your investments step by step making your profit larger. It's not worth waiting for millions from the very beginning.

Hamir
2018-03-28, 04:06 PM
Everything's absolutely right. Investing doesn't mean using large money at once. investments may vary. Invest the money you won't feel sorry for.

Nirzana
2018-05-11, 02:25 PM
Forex is business not game or gamble. People who think that forex is gamble he or she dont know about forex and well experienced person easily can build up their career here. Someone who like to invest their money on different bet site, i am asking these people that to dont invest with these, because no one can make their career with betting and I see lots of people lost all of their investment with bet. Its better to invest on forex and enhance your experience level, one day you will be a great trader and can earn more and more.

FM2127
2018-05-27, 01:06 PM
Apki post bohat achii ha lekn apko ye b pata hoga k aj Kal itnaa zada fraud hota ha k koi kesi pe yakeen nai kartaa ye bat tu thek ha ky har koi invest karna chahta ha jidhar SE wo achaa profit ly or apny dreams love pora Kary ..is liyee wo sub invest krty hain.. online bohat SE fraud hoty Hain... Ye b apko pata ga. Lekn hmain check krny k liye phly thori investment KR I chahiye... thank you

Mustansir
2018-06-03, 05:47 PM
mery khial sy online investment ke liye forex trading hi sab sy best hai is main bahut sy faidy hoty hain jis ki wajah sy hum isy prefer karty hain sab sy pehli bat tu yeh hai keh jo broker hota hai wo securities exchange sy regulated hota hai hamari money apni ankhon ke samny hoti hai hum easily withdrawl aur deposit kar sakty hain 24 hours support available hoti hai agar humien koi issue aa raha ho tu aur bhi bahut sy faidy hoty hain...

TestA
2018-09-06, 12:30 PM
:1f628::1f620::1f60b::1f60b::1f60b::1f60b::1f60b:: 1f60b::1f60b::1f60b::1f60b::1f60b::1f60b:Test

Keyboard
2018-09-16, 01:53 PM
good to hear online investment sound by you but my dear the internet world is full of fake investment companies specially registered within the UK i have scammed by these companies that's why i am telling the story the best option for online investment is trading the Forex is the best i have ever seen so used the trading brokers and invest with them.

sakigbest
2018-09-16, 02:23 PM
online investment achi bart hai lakin jo hum kam ker ka bounas hasil kertay hain wo bdi bat hai iss leya humain chaya ka sirf us waqat invest kerain jab humain market ka baray main mukamal information ho or is ka bad humain market ko dakhna ta ho ka market kis trf ja rha iss sa humain kafi kahad tk acha profit ho saklata hai werna humain invest nhi kerna chay is leya kun ka humain milna ka bawajood jo pass hotay hain hum wo vb zaya ker detay hain

billyboy00007
2018-09-16, 02:44 PM
Online investment kabhi safe nahi hoti agar ap nay online earning karni hai to apko risk lene hota hai ap eak kaam kar lein jitna loss ap reasily bardasht kar saktay hein utna risk lay lein aor phir kaaam start karen otherwise ap work na karen online agar risk nai lay saktay.

jellybelly2017
2018-09-16, 03:00 PM
paisa internet stock sarmaya kaari karen har jism is qisam ka mauqa talaash kar rahay hain jo aaj aap chahtay hain ke mein kya baat karoon mein aap ko batau ga, duniya mein bohat se logon ko is tarh ki website dekh rahi hai jo aap ko apne paison ki sarmaya kaari karne mein madad day sakti hai aur kuch log kahin ge ke yeh jhoot hai lekin mein aap ko bta sakta hon ke yeh bohat haqeeqi hai is site mein aap ko sarmaya kaari aur bohat asan banana kuch log ab bhi yaqeen nahi kar satke hain
all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Akhterp
2018-09-16, 04:44 PM
Online investment main bohat say department aa jatay hein paid to click sites hein jis per log invest kartay hein lakin milta kuch nai hai utla jo paas hota hai wo bhi chala jata hai is liye apko chahiye online invest he karna hai to forex per kar lein agar achi earning karna chahaty hein.

Sunriser1
2018-09-16, 05:07 PM
jab bhi online investmnet ka name aata ha to log isko fraud kehtay hein wo apni jaga bilkul theek hotay hein kyun kay unkay sath bohat bar fraud ho chuka hota hai is liye apko chaiye forex main ap invest kar lein lakin isko seekh kar yeh nai main nay keh diya aor apney join kar liya.

sufiyan22
2018-09-16, 06:45 PM
I think forex is the best web based exchanging condition and it is an awesome place for venture and I think on the off chance that we can build up an approach to exchange forex exchanging then we can profit as a dealer however there are numerous different ways we can profit from the forex exchanging, PAMM and forex duplicate is additionally great alternatives for profiting on the web from the forex exchanging,

sweet15
2018-09-16, 07:17 PM
i think for the online investment forex is the good business which is very profitable and we should invest in the forex business to earn profit but for getting the profit from any business you should have the proper experience of that business either it is online business or offline business so you should invest in the business after getting the proper and enough experience of this business otherwise it will be bad experience for you

Naqvi2018
2018-09-16, 08:35 PM
mujhe yeh maloom nahi tha ke is mauqa ke baray mein haqeeqi ya jaali hai forex trading ka asal hai forex ki trading se paisa earn karne ke liye bohat aasaan nahi hai forex trading ke markets se earn ke liye trader ziyada time dainay aur demo par amal karne aur paisay ki sarmaya kaari karne ki zaroorat hai forex trading marketon mein

yaseenhfd
2019-01-26, 08:17 AM
Online investment k liye Forex trading business sub se best hai q k yeh world ka sub se best business hai or is mein earning unlimited hai or Forex trading business aik full freedom work hai her koi apni merzi se working ker sakta hai or Forex ko hi join kerna most best hai means investment isi mein k jaye.

sumerach
2019-07-07, 01:43 PM
haan bhai profit experience par hi depend hota hai kyunki jab tak aap experience nahi hongey aap sahi tarah se aur soch samjh kar trading nahi kar sakenge aap capital aur risk management ko nahi samjh sakenge ye sab ek experienced trader hi kar sakta hai

BlindX
2019-09-24, 08:03 AM
Ally Invest: Best Overall Online Investment Site.
Betterment: Best Online Investing Site for Beginners.
TD Ameritrade: Best for Investment Selection.
Wealthsimple: Best Robo Advisor.
Personal Capital: Best for Large Investments.
TradeStation: Best Investing Site for Stock Trading.

BlindX
2019-09-24, 08:05 AM
online investing can be one of the best things to do with your money when you want to increase your savings. While there is no single choice for the best online investment sites that is best for everyone, there are plenty of financial tools available to help you make the best decisions. It’s helpful to be aware of your options — plenty of online brokerages, virtual trading sites and investing sites would love to have you choose them. Regardless of whether you’re looking to invest for the first time or you’ve been trading options for a long time, there are interactive brokers out there that can help you make smart financial decisions.

BlindX
2019-09-24, 08:06 AM
The 8 Best Online Investment Sites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ally Invest: Best Overall Online Investment Site
Betterment: Best Online Investing Site for Beginners
TD Ameritrade: Best for Investment Selection
Wealthsimple: Best Robo Advisor
Personal Capital: Best for Large Investments
TradeStation: Best Investing Site for Stock Trading
Swell Investing: Best Investing Site for Do-Gooders
Blooom: Best Investing Site for 40,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BlindX
2019-09-27, 12:42 PM
इस तेज़ गति वाली दुनिया में, आप एक ऐसे बाजार में नहीं आते जो कि उतना ही गर्म है और विदेशी मुद्रा उद्यम के रूप में हो रहा है। यह प्रति दिन $ 5.1 ट्रिलियन का परिणाम है, इसकी 24 * 7 पहुंच और इसकी प्रतिभागियों की संख्या आपको एक कहानी बताती है कि इसमें निवेश करना बेहद प्रचार है। और विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश को ऑनलाइन करके, आप इसकी मनी-कताई संभावनाओं में भी सुविधा और अवसर जोड़ सकते हैं।

सुपर-एलीट जैसे केंद्रीय बैंक, हेज फंड और विशाल वित्तीय प्रतिष्ठान एक बार इस बाजार के प्रमुख खिलाड़ी थे। बाजार उनका डोमेन था। लेकिन जैसा कि वर्षों से लुढ़का हुआ है और आम जनता के लिए दलालों द्वारा ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश के विकल्प हैं, बाजार में एक उतार-चढ़ाव का अनुभव हुआ। और यह ज्यादातर व्यक्तिगत निवेशकों को शामिल करने के साथ है जो इसका एक हिस्सा बनना चाहते हैं।

BlindX
2019-09-27, 12:45 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश ऑनलाइन- एक प्रॉस्पेक्टस शराबी!

बाजार के कई इच्छुक ऑनलाइन निवेश मोड को अपना रहे हैं। वे कहते हैं कि उनके लिए प्रस्तुत विकल्प कई हैं और प्राप्त मार्गदर्शन सोने में इसके वजन के लायक है।

ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश का विकल्प चुनने की वजह:

वास्तविक समय अलर्ट

ऑनलाइन के माध्यम से विदेशी मुद्रा में निवेश करने से आपको वास्तविक समय में बाजार की सूचनाएं मिलती हैं और इसका उपयोग करके आप बाजार को प्रभावी ढंग से स्कैन कर सकते हैं और अपनी व्यापारिक रणनीतियों को सही कर सकते हैं। समय में अपडेट होने से आप अपने व्यापारियों के संपर्क के तरीके को प्रभावित कर सकते हैं। यदि आपको वर्तमान स्थिति का अंदाजा है और वह स्थिति भी जो कुछ समय बाद हो सकती है, तो आपके पास एक सफल व्यापार करने का सबसे अच्छा मौका होगा।

उत्तोलन

ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश आपको लाभ अर्जित करने की गुंजाइश देता है जो आपके द्वारा रखे गए से 50 गुना अधिक है। लीवरेज के साथ 50: 1 या 100: 1 जैसी किसी चीज़ की पेशकश की जाती है, इसका मतलब है कि जब आप लाभ कमाएंगे, तो आप बड़े पैमाने पर जीत रहे होंगे। यह एक और गुंजाइश है जो आपको विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश कंपनियों के साथ व्यापार के माध्यम से मिलती है।

BlindX
2019-09-27, 12:46 PM
उत्तोलन

ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश आपको लाभ अर्जित करने की गुंजाइश देता है जो आपके द्वारा रखे गए से 50 गुना अधिक है। लीवरेज के साथ 50: 1 या 100: 1 जैसी किसी चीज़ की पेशकश की जाती है, इसका मतलब है कि जब आप लाभ कमाएंगे, तो आप बड़े पैमाने पर जीत रहे होंगे। यह एक और गुंजाइश है जो आपको विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश कंपनियों के साथ व्यापार के माध्यम से मिलती है।

कम विकल्प

एक फॉरेक्स ब्रोकर के साथ जुड़े होने या अपने विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश को ऑनलाइन करने से आपके पास कम मुद्रा विकल्प होंगे। यह एक तरह से एक लाभ के रूप में साबित होता है क्योंकि आप ज्यादातर व्यापार करने के लिए प्रमुख मुद्रा जोड़े प्राप्त करते हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा की बड़ी कंपनियों में शामिल हैं- eur / usd, usd / chf, gbp / usd और usd / jpy!

BlindX
2019-09-27, 12:49 PM
सहायता प्राप्त करना

अपनी फर्मों के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश को पूरा करने का एक और दौर चौबीस घंटे प्राप्त करने योग्य है। चाहे वह ट्रेडिंग टाइम ज़ोन या स्थान या किसी अन्य मुद्दे के बारे में हो, मदद हमेशा आपके सामने प्रस्तुत की जाएगी।

कम फैलता-उपरोक्त बिंदुओं को जोड़ते हुए, कुछ व्यापारियों ने यह भी कहा है कि मेजर पर कम प्रसार की उपलब्धता भी विदेशी मुद्रा ऑनलाइन निवेश को बहुत लोकप्रिय बनाती है।

उदाहरण- कुछ ब्रोकर eur / usd पर 1.2, eur / jpy पर 2.0, gbp / usd पर 1.9, aud / usd पर 1.3 और usd / jpy पर 1.5 के रूप में कम प्रसार देते हैं। ये आंकड़े अलग-अलग हो सकते हैं, लेकिन यह बहुत छोटे पैमाने पर होगा।

कई अन्य बिंदु हैं जो इस तथ्य को बताते हैं कि ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा निवेश फलदायी है। लेकिन उम्मीद है, इन उल्लिखित बिंदुओं के साथ, आपको विचार मिल गया है। इसलिए फॉरेक्स में निवेश करना शुरू करें और अपने जीतने के अवसरों को पहले से अधिक बढ़ाएं

Deepthinker
2019-11-05, 03:59 PM
need more memory or system resources but not ready to go with a dedicated?our US and netherlands UPS plans are just what you need! DynaBoot offres affordable VPS hosting services that can suit most castomer needs.Xen VPS server hosting gives you the features and functionality of a dedicated server without bulding and maintaining.

guru000
2020-05-22, 12:29 PM
need more memory or system resources but not ready to go with a dedicated?our US and netherlands UPS plans are just what you need! DynaBoot offres affordable VPS hosting services that can suit most castomer needs.Xen VPS server hosting gives you the features and functionality of a dedicated server without bulding and maintaining.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-25, 04:52 PM
haan bhai profit experience par hi depend hota hai kyunki jab tak aap experience nahi hongey aap sahi tarah se aur soch samjh kar trading nahi kar sakenge aap capital aur risk management ko nahi samjh sakenge ye sab ek experienced trader hi kar sakta hai isliye main samjhta hoon ke profit to experience par hi depend karta hai.