PDA

View Full Version : Risk Reward Ratio.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bimo
2012-07-20, 08:09 AM
carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable

gandha
2012-07-20, 11:48 AM
many people who say the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose disipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market.dan always use a single currency pair to facilitate analysis

ordaz7
2012-09-26, 06:56 PM
for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the ratio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable

wawaz_i
2012-09-26, 08:02 PM
I usually use a RR 1:3
If I use SL 20 pips so I use TP 60 pips
It's higher profit probability

jiching
2012-09-26, 08:23 PM
carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable

risk reward ratio i use is 1 : 1 or 1 : 2
it mean if we use stop loss 20 pip, i must take profit 20 pips too
it's the best reward ratio..
maybe you can try a strategy and use the risk reward ratio 1 : 1.. good luck

mlatif0333
2012-10-01, 03:05 PM
It is clear every business involves profit or loss . Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.

wawaz_i
2012-10-01, 04:29 PM
I always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90

nyiel100
2012-10-01, 05:37 PM
in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.
example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

gandha
2012-10-01, 06:06 PM
example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.
true bro, do order and afterwards did settings stoplose and take profit then leave it very good indeed get control over our emotions, because I'm not sure they are always drift in front of the computer can do that
:good:

Chamika
2012-10-01, 06:11 PM
when you win will will be rewarded but when you loose you will fail. in forex the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading is much more risky that other business where we can find in our country. the risk should be understood by the traders..

retnotriwulandari
2012-10-01, 06:15 PM
Basically, if a trader wants to get the most profit, the main key is to be disciplined in every trade. Because so many traders are already getting a lot of benefits, but not disciplined in his trading losses eventually, so I think discipline is very important for traders.

ishvara
2012-10-01, 06:46 PM
I always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90

I think that the best risk reward ratio is 1 : 2. But generally, it is a long term strategy that requires that a forex trader needs to be trading before they will be required to use the 1 : 3 risk reward ratio. In day trading, 1 : 3 is suicidal.

skyonline7866
2012-10-01, 07:48 PM
. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you. Everybody wants a reward, but there is also a risk.example i put sl 60 pips and tp 80 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

dtvade
2012-10-01, 08:01 PM
I determine my reward/risk ration with what the market has to offer at a point in time in terms of take profit(potential ) and the stop loss.In most cases I use daily and weekly charts for the judgement and i try my best to make sure that i don't use very high lot.

bunty
2012-10-01, 09:53 PM
Every one want profit not loss but in forex trading it is not sure that you will get a reward. Forex is a business of risk and reward. When you win a trade you will be rewarded. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you.

mkape
2012-10-01, 10:54 PM
Its very important to accept that in forex we have the risk and the reward,this is why we need to trade with a good plan so tat we make forex trading easier,we need to know how to recover from loss and how to maximize our profits,we need to risk less and target more than we risk,this will make recovering and progressing easier,risk to reward should be set as a rule to follow in every trade and be satisfied by the results

goldenmember
2012-10-02, 01:48 AM
The risk reward ratio is important. I believe you shouldn't take a trade unless you have a situation where you are making at least x2 of what you are risking. Its simply not worth putting your capital at risk for a small amount of pips.

kashifrehman
2012-10-03, 12:16 PM
The best risk reward ratio is 1:1 that means when we lose we lose the profit of only one trade and this will not push us too much behind so i stick with this one. The maximum that i use for my trading is 1:1.5 but not more then this according to my win to loss ration that is 8/10 when choose 1:1 risk reward ration at that time i get profit of 6 trades in the my pocket.

Agazaman Awang
2012-10-03, 02:29 PM
i dont agree with you 1:1 risk reward ratio is not for newbie. for new trade 1:3, 1:5 until 1:10 is preferable. the the low risk we take the more profit we can earn.as for the experince trader they can take 1:1 risk ratio as its high risk ratio only experince trader can analyze the data to trade such a high risk.

mcceducation
2012-10-03, 05:41 PM
i think if we are accept all rules about Forex trading hope then time we are able to make money, if we are all time select stop loss and select take profit, and use indicator and do not open more pair then time we are able make money. its my personal say.

aisfx
2012-10-04, 04:21 AM
i dont agree with you 1:1 risk reward ratio is not for newbie. for new trade 1:3, 1:5 until 1:10 is preferable. the the low risk we take the more profit we can earn.as for the experince trader they can take 1:1 risk ratio as its high risk ratio only experince trader can analyze the data to trade such a high risk.

well, the smaller the ratio of the risk and the result will be smaller in getting the return, use a comparison of risk with the capital used properly so that it can set a stop loss and risk properly, always use the correct calculation of lot[COLOR="Silver"]

laup
2012-10-14, 04:11 PM
Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.

aisfx
2012-10-17, 03:42 AM
The best risk reward ratio is 1:1 that means when we lose we lose the profit of only one trade and this will not push us too much behind so i stick with this one. The maximum that i use for my trading is 1:1.5 but not more then this according to my win to loss ration that is 8/10 when choose 1:1 risk reward ration at that time i get profit of 6 trades in the my pocket.

for forex traders should analyze the appropriate movement trends and must have regard to the consideration of the risk of loss of capital, risk and reward 1:1 is very risky, because if the loss or a floating minus the profit will decrease and disappear

Dages0308
2012-10-17, 05:51 AM

ya i always use risk ratio for trading with manamge money (MM) in your strategy how direction for analys risk ratio?? could you explain to our for learn your strategy sir.. i interested about basic in trading. thanks

wasimanjum
2012-10-17, 09:16 AM
Forex 1 aisa business hai jis ma loss bi hota hai or profit bi hota hai.lakin agr ap k pass proper guidance ya knowledge ho to ap is ma loss ko minimize kr saktay hai .is k liay ap apni investment ka 10% invest kray.or forex ma loss profit ke ratio 1:3 honi chahye

newentry
2012-10-17, 09:36 AM
we need to set the ratio for the risk and reward and after it we need to respect it with very well, discipline and patience is needed,,,so we can do trade with safely and feel comportable..this is very important to note because sometimes we just loss the patience or impatience about it and want to get more and take the higher risk without know how to overcome some condition

Andra Forex
2012-10-17, 09:43 AM
Treding discipline that makes me hard so I can often help my friend MC friends how consistent

lipop
2012-10-17, 09:44 AM
ratio used by many investors to compare the expected returns of an investment to the amount of risk undertaken to capture these returns. This ratio is ...

Andra Forex
2012-10-17, 09:52 AM
ratio used by many investors to compare the expected returns of an investment to the amount of risk undertaken to capture these returns. This ratio is ...

I can help you think about the ratio used $ 100 what% risk that we used in the transaction

budis
2012-10-17, 12:21 PM
I think only oscillator indicators such as aids wrote ... is not incorporated by reference subject, at least there are other indicators that support ... ane initial study of the indicators so well, often false ... as his running time of the process is often its false singnal long run we so understand ... continued to deepen

jimloveski
2012-10-17, 04:54 PM
Forex is a business of risk and reward. When you win a trade you will be rewarded. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you. Everybody wants a reward, but there is also a risk.

You are right- forex is all about risk and reward- I actually think it is a holy grail of trading. There is no point to use bigger Risk/reward ratio than 1:2. If someone can find a setup which can give him a very low risk/reward ratio like 1:5, then he is a successful trader.

akhin
2012-10-17, 05:28 PM
i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.

shohagpal
2012-10-17, 08:16 PM
For traders, learning risk/reward ratio in trading is worth your time and essential for trading success. In daily live, we unconsciously weight risk before we do anything, including buying something, quitting your job or even putting your hand on hot stove. However when it comes to trading, traders are often careless about this.

goldenmember
2012-10-18, 12:12 AM
I think that most people say that you should have a risk reward ratio of 1:2. So you stand to win twice as much as you make. This is actually difficult to find the occasions where this is the case, and makes patient trading vital to make it work.

abayomi kolade
2012-10-18, 04:47 AM
well as for me i think i will advise you to make use of just 3 percent of your account because as far as am concerned in the forex trading nothing is guaranty so we just have to expect anything in the forex market so just 3 percent can give make you trade without emotion and for you to be at the save side all day

new94
2012-10-25, 12:54 AM
Fo me, I would prefer one with the higher probability to win.
But in the examole, I think it's odd that with a win probability of 90%
the risk should be 100 which is 10x the reward. This seldom does not happen.

oreoluwa
2012-10-25, 03:51 AM
well as for me i think the Risk Reward Ratio i can give out is for all forex traders to only risk just 3 percent of there account in other for them to always be at the save side of the market and trading without emotion is the best and the best way to trade without emotion so to learn how to risk just 3 percent of our account

jawal96
2012-10-31, 06:17 AM
Most times i still ask if the risk we take in trading matches the reward we get. But proper management application will create more reward and reduce our risk

suzonbmw03
2012-10-31, 06:22 AM
Hello,carried out in various ways trading strategy, but I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable.in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.

abnoman
2012-10-31, 05:54 PM
O that is very important thing in forex market. so we have to flow risk reword ratio. we all need to flow this case. otherwise we cannot profit from FX.

Thanks

abnoman
2012-11-03, 01:23 AM
Forex is a business of risk and reward. we want only reword . so if we want reword . we have to do more hard work such as more practicing and learning and many many. we have to take risk reword ratio 1:2.

Thank

sheriffex
2012-11-03, 02:00 AM
i agree with u 100%. 1:1 ratio is the best any day. it helps in removing ambiguities when calculating in a medium to long term basis.

risk reward ratio i use is 1 : 1 or 1 : 2
it mean if we use stop loss 20 pip, i must take profit 20 pips too
it's the best reward ratio..
maybe you can try a strategy and use the risk reward ratio 1 : 1.. good luck

aisfx
2012-11-03, 04:42 AM
Forex is a business of risk and reward. we want only reword . so if we want reword . we have to do more hard work such as more practicing and learning and many many. we have to take risk reword ratio 1:2.

Thank

forex trading will have a high risk without money management and trading plan, so it must regulate emotions and passions as greed and fear will be trading as high risk when using overlot and over the margin, understand analysis of price movements before trading

yousef3elwan
2012-11-03, 05:40 AM
Of discipline contains lead, and discipline in determining profit and take disipline stoplose in the use of index and discipline to enter always market.dan use a single currency - has set rules that do not use more than 10% of your account balance at 1 position in any situation

budado
2012-11-03, 07:57 AM
I'm now in the red alert mod since last night. I know one of my account is in danger as its ranging from 125 to 150% free margin lately but the worse is last night. its has reach 70% free margin left only. I have no choice but to close three positions just to make it back to 110% but now its close at 100% free margin. My plan this coming monday or this sunday is to infuse more capital and hope that I can reach 200% free margin my yellow alert zone as my comfort zone is always the 500% to 600% free margin. But one problem at a time. My needs right now is to sustain my account and not going to get MC.

jo9y
2012-11-03, 08:18 AM
Risk is a part of trading. Every trade carries a certain level of risk. Every trader must know the amount of risk that is being assumed on each trade. Knowing the amount of risk on each trade is one way to limit it and to protect your trading account. The best way to know your risk is to determine the risk-reward ratio. It is one of the most effective risk management tools used in trading.

The risk-reward ratio is a parameter that helps a trader to determine the level of risk in a trade. It shows how much a trader is risking versus the potential reward (or profit) on a trade. While this may seem simplistic, many traders neglect taking this step and often find that their losses are very large.

asmakhatun
2012-11-03, 10:03 AM
carried out in different distance trading strategy, but I opine the resolution of assay act ratio is way easier to do with bailiwick, because in the age long run author paying

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

carried out in various distance trading strategy, but I cogitate the resolution of seek instruct ratio is way easier to do with punish, because in the lengthened run much moneymaking

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Forex is a commerce of risk and payoff. When you win a dealing you present be rewarded. On the opposite help when you release it will be dangerous for you. Everybody wants a teach, but there is also a probability.

khoiri
2012-11-03, 11:21 AM
yes skipper, I agree with you because it is the merchants can also economize on capital for the long panjang.dan easier to get more profits .is not that so skipper da the senior?

rashedul
2012-11-03, 06:03 PM
in Forex the risks and the profit quantity is equidistant,so i risk around 1-3% of my majuscule in every transaction and put 1 : 2 ratio for the exit and clear so that if i hit two ending release instrument be wrapped by one instance clear.
illustration i put sl 30 pips and tips 60 pip and usually after i act open posture i ferment my p.c. off to desist my emotion by e'er watching the cost change.

lanre01
2012-11-03, 06:08 PM
You dont have to be carried out, immediately you are placing an order, let your take profit and stop loss follow your order, with these in place you dont have to be worried anymore.

FREEDOM
2012-11-03, 06:18 PM
The good and healthy risk reward ratio is more than 1:1. This ratio could help us for growing the account and the probility for success is higher.
Ofcourse we need to use the small risk to targetting the bigger profits, we need to become profitable trader.

ATIDK
2012-11-03, 06:21 PM
I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline.Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit .

lanre01
2012-11-03, 09:51 PM
yes the risk reward should be ratio 2 to 1, that if your risk per trade is 20 pips, you take profits should be 40 pips, 30 pips to 60 pips and vice versa.

hazem.hassan
2012-11-04, 03:18 PM
Forex is a business of risk and reward. When you win a trade you will be rewarded. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you. Everybody wants a reward, but there is also a risk.

Khan Mustafiz
2012-11-04, 04:47 PM
many people who say the various factors of the self-discipline contains front, self-discipline in identifying the take benefit and stoplose disipline in use signal, self-discipline in coming into industry.dan always use only one forex couple to assist in research

latapata
2012-11-04, 05:28 PM
I usually use a RR 1:3
If I use SL 20 pips so I use TP 60 pips
It's higher profit probability

Buddy i liked your strategy but now a days i catch up in stop loss by using this 20 pips SL. most of the cases the market not reverse behind of my stop loss ground. can you suggest what indicator or strategy should i follow for better position.

indafx
2012-11-05, 06:57 AM
Risk Reward Ratio is a very very important parameter must known by all trader,

for me, its beter t0 always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90

budado
2012-11-07, 04:37 PM
Just one question. How can you make this risk reward ratio into reality? I know its easy to say 1:3 and so on but we must also need to put into consideration the funds that we have and the free margin that we have. I do recommend that we must always put into consideration our capital. Because this is the main reason why so many newbies who become successful trading in demo account end up losing in real account. Because in demo they have huge capital. In real account they only can manage fraction of it.

godam
2012-11-07, 05:06 PM
sk Reward Ratio is a very very important parameter must known by all trader,

for me, its beter t0 always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90
Forex is very difficult but it is a profitable business. but to trade in the forex the traders should know few things before trading. the trader should not be greedy while trading. the trader should make nice plan and policies so that it can help trader in making profit.

munna khan
2012-11-13, 06:52 AM
Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low.

mikal
2012-11-13, 12:49 PM
A lot of people who say the variety of aspects of the discipline contains fore, regulation in determining the take income and stop lose discipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market. Dan always use a single money pair to make easy analysis

kharisma
2012-11-13, 01:46 PM
when we are trading we have to count risk and reward when we open position in our account
it will keep our account still profitbale even that sometime we make loss in our trading.

dintera
2012-11-13, 03:46 PM

I think a risk/reward ratio is a tool implemented by traders and investors to compare the expected returns of a trade or investment in direct relation to the amount of risk undertaken to capture the return.It is a relationship between our potential loss and potential profit in each trade. It is a mathematical calculation performed by the traders who divides the total amount of profit they expect to capture by the amount they could potentially lose if price moves against position. If we have placed stop loss to 50 pips, while our profit has placed at 100 pips, then our reward/ratio is 2.1 or simply 2.

mikal
2012-11-14, 11:39 AM
It is clear every commerce involves profit or loss. Every body want profit but it is impossible but profit or loss is essential you can minimize the loss if you will try to minimize the loss with strategy then profit will also low ,

FREEDOM
2012-11-14, 04:53 PM
In trading, at least we use 1 : 1 risk and reward ratio because we need survive and have a good progress for growing the account. We must not take too high risk just because of emotions or having revenge with the market. Ofcourse it is very dangerous.

mandaufx
2012-11-14, 07:28 PM
many people say many factors containing forward self-discipline, self-discipline in identifying benefits and take the signal used stoplose disipline, self-discipline comes to industry.dan always use just one forex pair to assist in research

jori
2012-11-14, 07:45 PM
If you trade too small you forego the opportunity to make money that you could make in stock market. If you trade too big you run the risk of experiencing sharp and occasionally painful drawdowns in your account equity, which may cause you to stop trading prematurely in stock market.

sahran4441
2012-11-14, 07:48 PM
for me using 20% from the account what open new position.because i trade M1 and M5 but have to follow the trend if not it gonna blow your account.

1-20% - Open Position 1

2-30% - Open Position 1

3-50% - Open Position 1 -From account

maajaan
2012-11-14, 10:04 PM
the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit. Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss

wasimanjum
2012-11-15, 06:56 PM
in forex trading risk bhi hai or reward bi mlta hai agr ap akal mandi sa forex ko karo is k liay apko is k baray ma ilm hona chaye .is ma 1:2 risk hai laik is ma ap risk ko minimize bi kr saktay hai is k liay ap ko apnay emotion pr control rukhnachaye ap ko lalchi ni bnna chahye

belantarafx
2012-11-15, 08:09 PM
in principle we must first determine or predict the ratio of profit and loss before we trade, if the conditions are more aligned to profitable trading then please but if otherwise then do not trade.

rock86
2012-11-16, 04:28 PM
It is so difficult to achieve this target, but if get risk on basis of the support & resistance then I think that it will be so much easy.1:3 means if i set take profit at 60 points then stop loss will be set on 20 points. It's a fantastic theory. Because if anyone make 5 trade & he losses 3 trades & gain from 2 trades then he will make 60 pips & loss 60 pips. That means he have nothing loss or win. His balance is equal also he take loss from maximum trade.

pedagang
2012-11-16, 06:58 PM
In trade, at least we used 10: 15 ratio of risk and reward because we need to survive and have a good progress to grow the account. We do not have to risk too high just because of emotion or has a grudge with the market. Ofcourse it's very dangerous.

Banglalink
2012-11-20, 08:45 PM
It's obvious each and every company entails revenue or even reduction. Everyone would like revenue however it is actually imposible however revenue or even reduction is important you are able to reduce losing should you will attempt in order to reduce losing along with technique after that revenue will even reduced, HIGH-RISK HIGHER REVENUE OR EVEN REDUCTION.

coco handoko
2012-11-23, 09:19 PM
Forex trading is a high risk high gain as well. I used to risking 30% of the balance each time trading, maybe it looks great i use percentage of 30% and using scalping techniques, I just take take small profits but the duration of the deal. and I use a small capital anyway if I use scalping techniques with risk of 30%.

Bankmen
2012-11-23, 10:41 PM
proper money management will give you so much opportunity to make money and not risk any moment in market as usual to bit market almost every time wwhen losing and taking pips.

Yoga
2012-11-23, 10:58 PM
so far iknow for risk and reward ratio hv 2 kind and that cause the different style of trader first: trader who cares much about high reward and low risk and that hv to minimum 2:1. for this trader they ussually use long term trading method and they not to care about fast price change second: trader who not care much about risk and reward ratio and that is trader who trade with scalping method and they care much about fast price change ...btw that two method has excess and deficiency :)

faruk339
2012-11-23, 11:33 PM
Risk Reward Ratio
The genre had much in common with the production of French and Italian operas in the same period. It found trivializations with a special brand of escapist "Asian" Romances which led into the ancient empires of Assyria, Persia, India. The latter were particularly fashionable among urban female French and German readers of the younger generation, who would dream of sharing the escapes of princesses from all sorts of adversities. The individual European markets reacted differently on these fashions.

nirob76
2012-11-24, 08:01 AM
For traders, learning risk/reward ratio in trading is worth your time and essential for trading success. In daily live, we unconsciously weight risk before we do anything, including buying something, quitting your job or even putting your hand on hot stove. However when it comes to trading, traders are ofte

oreoluwa
2012-11-24, 09:31 AM
based on my understanding regarding the forex market i think we just have to understand that risk management really go a very long way because with proper risk management we can trade and have our mind at rest thats what i think

wasimanjum
2012-11-24, 11:25 AM
forex is a business in which risk is also present and there will be also a reward and you should get money from your reward .agr is ma apko paisty ml ray hai to ye apk liay bht hi asha hai agr apko nuksan hua hai to is k barya ma apko kush practice krni chahye ta k apko loss km sa km ho

gretongan
2012-11-24, 11:28 AM
Forex trading is a high risk high gain as well. I used to risking 30% of the balance each time trading, maybe it looks great i use percentage of 30% and using scalping techniques, I just take take small profits but the duration of the deal. and I use a small capital anyway if I use scalping techniques with risk of 30%.

The best risk reward ratio is 1:1 that means when we lose we lose the profit of only one trade and this will not push us too much behind so i stick with this one.. :)

jubel200
2012-11-24, 12:39 PM
EVERY BODY want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimize the loss if you will try to minimize the loss with strategy then profit will also low,high risk high profit or loss.

hakim333
2012-11-24, 04:11 PM
Let's face it. You are into forex trading because you want to make money. But, making money is more than just betting on certain trades and hoping that you will make a killing when the market moves favourably.

mudassar004
2012-11-27, 04:20 PM
If the risk is $200 and the reward is $400, then the risk-reward ratio is 200:400 or 1:2.
If the risk is $500 and the reward it $1,500, then the risk-reward ratio is 500:1500 or 1:3.
If the risk is $1,000 and the reward is $500, then the risk-reward ratio is 1000:500 or 2:1

ekwaset
2012-11-27, 04:37 PM
when you win will will be rewarded but when you loose you will fail. in forex the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading is much more risky that other business where we can find in our country. the risk should be understood by the trader

mdjoy16
2012-11-30, 12:51 AM
when you win will be rewarded but when you loose you will fail. in forex the probability is always because that is why forex trading is much more risky that other business where we can find in our country.good trader

akriss
2012-11-30, 06:24 AM
am determine my reward/risk ration with what the market has to offer at a point in time in terms of take profit(potential ) and the stop loss.In most cases I use daily and weekly charts for the judgement and i try my best to make sure that i don't use very high lot

aandree
2012-11-30, 08:06 AM
benar memang many people who say the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose disipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market.dan always use a single currency pair to facilitate analysis

jok77
2012-11-30, 08:19 AM
Forex is also considered the economic indicator of economy and help to ascertain the financial picture of the nation. Also, forex market is the biggest financial and economical market of the world. Its money capacity is considered even larger than the equity and treasury markets.

tahirjutt
2012-11-30, 09:26 AM
many people who say the various aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determining the take profit and stoplose disipline in use indicator, discipline in entering market.dan always use a single currency pair to facilitate analysis

yes bro i agreed with you and i think the ratio of risk is much in this bsuines sow e shoudl must eb got the knowledge with this and i think we will must be good

johnny english
2012-11-30, 09:41 AM
The first step is to determine the amount of risk. This can be determined by the amount of money needed to enter the trade. The cost of the currency multiplied times the number of lots will help the trader to know how much money is actually at risk in the trade. The first number in the ratio is the amount of risk in the trade.

poly
2012-11-30, 09:42 AM
For traders, learning risk/reward ratio in trading is worth your time and essential for trading success. In daily live, we unconsciously weight risk before we do anything, including buying something, quitting your job or even putting your hand on hot stove. However when it comes to trading, traders are often .

reham
2012-11-30, 12:48 PM
agreee in Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit. example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

supri
2012-11-30, 03:23 PM
Fotraders, learning risk/reward ratio in trading is worth your time and essential for trading success. In daily live, we unconsciously weight risk before we do anything, including buying something, quitting your job or even putting your hand on hot stove

sayidatul
2012-11-30, 04:47 PM
forex is a business in whichrisk is also present and there will be also a reward and you should get money from your reward .agr is ma apko paisty ml ray hai to ye apk liay bht hi asha hai agr apko nuksan hua hai to is k barya ma apko kush practice krni chahye ta k apko loss km sa km ho

nabila
2012-12-24, 09:26 AM
many grouping who say the varied aspects of the correction contains fore, discipline in determining the demand profit and stop lose discipline in use indicator, penalization in entering marketing always use a exclusive presentness twain to alleviate psychotherapy

nhatban
2013-01-16, 02:03 PM

for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the rotio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable.so hope you try your best

mari980
2013-01-16, 02:31 PM
I think that most people say that you should be at risk of a reward ratio of 1:2. So you do not stand as much as double win. This is a program where this is the case, and makes the patient will not be trading it is vital to find any work.

detien
2013-01-16, 09:05 PM

Risk and reward will move in the same direction. if we want to gain higher profits in one transaction so we must risk
higher amount of dollars too. But how many dollars our rewards that could be gotten, it won't depend on our transaction
which is risked. Our good analysis will bring us to gain more profits.

princeua
2013-01-16, 09:07 PM
Sometimes risks to win a lot of money, my friend, the spectrum of trade during any short trade by 10 minutes or a little more than I you have to use such a trade candlestick analysis .

Tenhyeu
2013-01-17, 09:09 AM
Risk and reward will move in the same direction. if we want to gain higher profits in one transaction so we must risk
higher amount of dollars too. But how many dollars our rewards that could be gotten, it won't depend on our transaction
which is risked. Our good analysis will bring us to gain more profits.

edy.sug
2013-01-17, 09:24 AM
techniques and strategy that we use to influence the process or course of our trading, including to be reckoned with and requires special attention is the risk reward ratio. where we have to actually do the calculation of meticulous

dimaz99
2013-01-17, 12:26 PM
wellspring as for me i suppose the Assay Benefit Ratio i can create out is for all forex traders to exclusive chance right 3 proportion of there chronicle in added for them to ever be at the foreclose support of the activity and trading without emotion is the finest and the soul way to exchange without emotion so to read how to danger just 3 proportion of our ground

lastdream
2013-01-17, 03:02 PM
if you of trading use stoploss and takepofit. use comparison 1:2 or 1:3. once profit. with distance of stoploss 2 or 3 times from is big of takeprofit. don't use small takeprofit with distance of stoploss very far. in consequence disagree with of risk management.

oreoluwa
2013-01-17, 09:40 PM
based on my experience in the forex market i think the best risk to take is to risk just 3 percent of our account because with little risk we can trade and always be at the safe side of the forex market so i will advise traders to lose less and gain more

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-19, 11:51 PM
Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low .

dan.blanchot
2013-01-20, 01:05 AM

I agree. :) We could earn more profit if we combine the relation between winning percentage of a trading system and money management.
In fact, I have already done it on my live account previously. I started with 200us got 100% bonus so total of 400us.. I use 50% mm risk and managed to earn 1k in just 2 weeks time. My risk to reward ratio is 60:5! haha..

putrioktarika
2013-01-20, 07:43 AM
a pretty good thread, here I can learn how to calculate risk and reward that before I did not understand at all, I'll try trading with risk reward 1 and 2, to the target per day

yoddutfx
2013-01-20, 07:57 AM
for the risk reward ratio will profit zone I see it, if it gives a lot of space so I will give the risk reward ratio is also greater ... This must be understood for each trader to be able to survive ...

ghostmedo10
2013-01-20, 07:59 AM

desopno
2013-01-20, 10:10 AM
I have no knowledge about it.

champy
2013-01-20, 10:25 AM

in this case i am sure if you entry point is not good then it will touch to your stop loss first and you will lose the money in the market so it is necessary to do the good tradings that stop loss should be equal to the take profit.

barikahalah
2013-01-20, 01:46 PM
People areas of willpower and a lot of speaking about the various willpower within deciding marketplace gain access to willpower disbelief establishes profit ability. Fx trading is definitely dangerous possibility, in which 50% than it, I function pretty much in most other folks, to ensure that in your state we can find. Possibility, all to easy to become in which member of staff.

runu
2013-01-21, 09:36 AM
umpteen fill who say the different aspects of the penalty contains forward, condition in determining the digest earn and stop lose discipline in use indicator, penalization in entry industrial always use a bungle presenter occur to assist reasoning

m.ikram
2013-01-21, 10:28 AM
agar aap k pass knowldge acha hy or aap ki practice bi bohat achi hy tab aap k pass 80% profit k chance hen or 10% loss k chance haen or 10% aap ka luck hy. lakin agar aap k pass na practice hy or na hi knowldge hy to aap k pass 80% loss hy or 10% profit or 10% aap ka luck hy.

dareking
2013-01-21, 10:38 AM

bhai aisa hi karna chahiye, main khud apni scalping mein aisa karta hoon, take profit 10 pips aur stop loss 10 pips, so tab mujhe monitoring karne ki jarurat nahi hoti hai, aur mera rule hai, ki ek din sirf ek hi trade karta hoon.:)

kikyfx
2013-01-21, 10:41 AM
risk reward ratio must be balanced, I mean not meant to be 1:1. but we must be realistic in determining the risk reward ratio. do not be too biased, as an example we can use the risk-reward ratio of 3:2

yusmandono
2013-01-21, 11:05 AM
"" Risk Reward Ratio

done in many ways a trading strategy, but I think the determination of the risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline, because in the long run more profitable "
I am not so knowledgeable about this ..
take heed and listen to it ..

fxin
2013-01-21, 11:39 AM
Base on my own trading style and experience reward must more than risk that is why my risk reward always be between 1:2 or 1:3 so than a single profit will be able to cover some lost. is any risk is more than reward than trader is prone to blow up is account in little time.

adnan10076
2013-01-21, 04:00 PM

aap ki bt bhi sahi hai but market na bhi dekhe to koi khas nuqsan nhi ho ga. kiyu k aap ne trade main stop loss aur take profit use kiya hai is ko use krne se koi tention nhi rehti trade. ye tool bohat hi ache hain .

worldfx
2013-01-21, 04:04 PM
People areas of willpower and a lot of speaking about the various willpower within deciding marketplace gain access to willpower disbelief establishes profit ability. Fx trading is definitely dangerous possibility, in which 50% than it, I function pretty much in most other folks, to ensure that in your state we can find. Possibility, all to easy to become in which member of staff...thank you for good thread.

haney
2013-01-21, 05:55 PM
for it, we can learn for money management, this is the way to learn and build about the risk and reward, and so we can set and manage our trading with health,
and if the trader have good money management and keep it tight with discipline and patience and also they have mastered the suitable trading system with very well, and i believe they can dance in the market with beauty:good:

naziakhan
2013-01-21, 07:47 PM
bhai aisa hi karna chahiye, main khud apni scalping mein aisa karta hoon, take profit 10 pips aur stop loss 10 pips, so tab mujhe monitoring karne ki jarurat nahi hoti hai, aur mera rule hai, ki ek din sirf ek hi trade karta hoon.:)

yes ,this is very good rule and if you will follow this rule then you will get very good money at the end of the month . rules are very important for a trader to get success in forex and to become a good trader .:)

ahda
2013-01-21, 10:07 PM
For me, i never use ratio as my main calculator in deciding SL or TP. cos for me, RR Ratio is trader target, when actually, price move free, no one can know where price will stop and reverse, and even will the price continue its direction for how long again.
So, i prefer to use psychological level as Potential Risk and Potential price target. and definitely it will become dynamic. can not make it in a fixed amount. Even, i must waiting a good moment to place an entry, in order to get a best spot, a lowest risk possibility to place an entry.

abiodun
2013-01-22, 04:14 AM
based on my opinion i think the very best risk ratio to make use in the forex market is the 3 percent of our account because the more we risk little percent of our account the more we are at the safe side

muddassir
2013-01-22, 04:15 AM
यह स्पष्ट है हर व्यवसाय के लाभ या हानि शामिल है. हर शरीर लाभ चाहते हैं, लेकिन यह imposible है, लेकिन आप नुकसान को कम अगर आप के लिए रणनीति के साथ नुकसान को कम करने की कोशिश करेंगे कर सकते हैं लाभ या हानि के लिए आवश्यक है तो लाभ भी कम है, उच्च जोखिम उच्च लाभ या हानि.

oreoluwa
2013-01-22, 06:37 AM
we all know that forex trading is the most dangerous investment on the internet and i just think making use of the trailing stop is the very best way to trade and be at the safe side in the market

nhatban
2013-01-23, 09:41 PM
always use only a few foreign exchange transactions to support research ...stoploss of discipline in the use of signals, the self-discipline to the industry ... so many people say that the different elements of self-discipline contains forward, self-discipline in determining the benefits of

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 04:31 PM
risk reward ratio is one kind of platform for our safety of investment capital in forex market. i think that trader need to focus the risk reward ratio on forex trading. because risk reward ratio is a calculation of our risk reduction for our investment volume in this market.

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:15 AM
Every system want benefit but it is imposible but benefit or reduction is important you can reduce the reduction if you will try to reduce the reduction with technique then benefit will also low

trad3erIn5ta
2013-04-20, 07:00 PM
risk and reward ratio always depends on our skills and knowledge because when we have good experience and skills and good trading strategies then we have big reward ratio but if there is a lack of knowledge then risk will increase

muna1982
2013-04-20, 07:13 PM

yes , we must have to calculate that what will gain and what we have loss. if the profit is more than the loss then we can survive in forex other wise we must fail. forex is a critical business and we must have to face loss due to our own error or uncertainty of the market but if our win ratio is big then our strategy is right and we can continue it with confident other wise we have to change it or replace it with other one. scalping is the best strategy of forex trading with instant profit or loss.

faizah
2013-04-20, 08:47 PM
However when you reduction it will be dangerous for you. Everybody wants a compensate, but there is also a danger.example i put sl 60 pips and tp 80 pip and usually after i create start place i convert my PC off to prevent my feelings by always viewing the cost activity.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-20, 09:17 PM
dependent upon your past experiences through currency trading in my opinion the right financial risk to try is almost always to financial risk solely 3 proportion our profile considering that with the help of bit financial risk we're able to exchange not to mention come to be from the safer end from currency trading then i definitely will urge professional traders to not win reduced not to mention secure further.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-20, 09:46 PM
From time to time pitfalls to help gain a ton of money, my good friend, this selection connected with deal while in almost any limited deal by means of 10 a few minutes or maybe somewhat more in comparison with When i you should work with a really deal candlestick research.

aikhan007
2013-04-20, 09:50 PM
it is one kind of money management system,however your needed total balance 2% take the risk then you can gain by Forex,because your analysis is not all time wrong,if you open 10 trad then you must be profit at list 6 trad,Thanks a lot

sunjoy
2013-04-20, 10:43 PM
techniques and strategies we use to influence the process or course of our business, which include considering and requires special attention is the relationship between risk and reward.
where we have achieved meticulous calculation./

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

we need to establish the relationship between risk and reward, and then this, we have to respect it and take very good discipline and patience, you can trade safely and feel comportable .. This is very important to remember, because sometimes only the loss of patience or impatience about him and want to do more and take risks above without knowing how to overcome some conditions

saifbd
2013-04-20, 11:13 PM
And you will be rewarded when you win, but when you lose you will fail. 50% of the foreign currency that the Forex trading business where we can find in our country is much more dangerous than it is. The traders should understand the risks.

beautifulrose
2013-04-20, 11:16 PM
Doing the full effort and take the risk reward ratio of 1:1 is best suited to me. I can make or loss the same profit or loss using this R.R.

sobuj111
2013-04-21, 12:20 AM
I need to more and then the when you win will will be rewarded but when you loose you will fail. in the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading much more risky that other where we can find in our country the risk should be understood.

uforex
2013-04-21, 12:29 AM
Every system want benefit but it is impossible but benefit or reduction is important you can reduce the reduction if you will try to reduce the reduction with technique then benefit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.

jatayufx
2013-04-21, 04:26 AM
I need to more and then the when you win will will be rewarded but when you loose you will fail. in the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading much more risky that other where we can find in our country the risk should be understood.
practice correctly forex transactions through market trading as well as practice in using a trading plan and trading analysis study, using money management using fundamental news trading system that correctly and executed trade with safety trade

perubahan_kita
2013-04-21, 05:39 AM
You divide your capital into the value of your transaction and express it as a ratio of value of transaction : capital.

In the above example you divide $10,000 / $10,000 = 1:1

Well, your friendly online stockbroker one day sends you a message that they now allow margined trading and you can borrow funds to purchase stock up to the value of your current stocks. For simplicity sake we say the value of your stocks is still $10,000. In other words you can now buy another $10,000 worth of stocks while your capital input remains $10,000.

anzerg11
2013-04-21, 09:42 AM
For me every person and the way it works I use classic analysis because it is one of the finest in the forex market analyzes and many use it which is good

jatayufx
2013-04-22, 08:53 PM

trading must use appropriate margin and profit targets to be able to master the trading system should use the demo first appropriate, disciplinary analysis and margin settings are correct trading system and reduced risk trading by using trading plan

shohag293
2013-04-22, 09:46 PM
Forex trading is a very risky business a trader need to calculate risk reward ratio in Forex trading and risk reward ratio in Forex trading is a very important thing to take into consideration. If a trader can properly calculate risk reward ratio in Forex trading he can earn a good amount of money from Forex trading.

nayeem01715
2013-04-23, 09:46 AM
we should arranged the actual proportion for that danger as well as reward as well as after the item we should admiration the item along with well, self-control as well as endurance should be applied, therefore we could accomplish business along with correctly as well as feel safe.. this is important to be aware since at times many of us simply burning the actual endurance or eagerness regarding it as well as need to get much more as well as carry the greater danger without having understand how to conquer a number of ailment.

kamboh3
2013-04-23, 09:51 AM
is m to ap ka ackot ka hsb sa ap is ma kamkar sakt ho ap is ma zayda invst kar or zayda pasa kam sakt ho forex ak onlinkam ha is ma boht pasa ha ap forex ak pasa val kamn ha

siryousuf
2013-04-23, 12:02 PM
I'm sure my reward / risk ration what kind of market potential for profit and stop a moment in time. In most cases, determine the daily and weekly charts, I do my best to make sure that I do not use many.

byesofiq
2013-04-23, 12:20 PM
You will be rewarded when you win, but when you relax you will fail. Forex trading is far more risky business that we know where we can find the probability that the Forex market is 50%. Traders should understand the risks.

nazmunus
2013-04-23, 12:34 PM
Foreign currency trading is not easy, so we have a a good plan, why the need to trade with the forex, and we have to take the risk of and reward the is very important, and This is the, and we are on the recover from the of loss and how to maximize the the profits to we have, and We are need to know how reduce the risk of and the risk of moreIt is important that the note, and this is the a reward for the risk of in of Commerce as a base to follow up the can be set and shall be satisfied with for Using the results of recovery and a walks.

husnaindfx
2013-04-23, 05:01 PM
In Forex trading money management is very important for a trader and another important thing is essential and another important thing in Forex trading is risk reward ration calculation and expert traders do not take every trade but they take those trades have higher reward ration than risk ratio.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 07:19 PM
many of us UN agency say the varied aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in deciding the take profit and stop-lose discipline in use indicator, discipline in coming into market.dan perpetually use one currency try to facilitate analysis......

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 08:55 PM
many people UN agency say the assorted aspects of the discipline contains fore, discipline in determinative the take profit and stop lose discipline in use indicator, discipline in coming into market.Dan perpetually use one currency try to facilitate analysis...........

federertichka
2013-05-19, 02:26 AM
Hello my brother, yes I always advise novice traders should avoid large contracts to Dalk the equivalent ratio be medium while avoiding reported

tahirtaaha
2013-05-24, 04:30 PM
risk reward ka ratio jo pata lagwana jaan jata hai woh taqreeban professional ban jata hai kyun ke yeh pata lagwane k baad aap trade karna hai k nahi examine kar sakte ho . waise bhi risk reward ratio hamesha 1 to 1 hona chahiye aap profit mei izzafa kar sakte ho magar loss mei nahi.

Luky
2013-05-24, 04:38 PM
true risk in creating a good advantage to use this advantage well to use this properly so that we do not lose the good to create profits properly so as not to experience the benefits well.

zank haidar
2013-05-24, 08:53 PM

how many comparisons you use during trading between TP and SL?? MM will determine the success of a good ...

DBC
2013-05-24, 09:34 PM
generally risks to secure number of money'>handsome profit, my friend, the spectrum of trade throughout any short trade by 10 minutes or a bit more often i you will have to use that trade candlestick analysis.

ishvara
2013-05-25, 12:17 AM
The risk reward ratio in forex exchange trading is a way to choose our risks and rewards, and that is loss and profit amount. It is a proper way for any trader to succeed in forex exchange trading business.

kurniawan
2013-05-25, 07:28 AM
we have to be compelled to set the ratio for your own risk and reward and after it we have to be compelled to respect it with alright, discipline and patience is required, thus we can perform trade with safely and feel comportable. this is extremely necessary out to note as a result of typically we barely loss the patience or impatience about it and need out to get additional and use the higher risk while not know just how to beat a few condition

thirupathi
2013-05-25, 09:29 AM
Forex the risk and the profit chance is equal. So i rks about 1-3% of my captial in every trade and put 1:2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit. I put sl 30 pips and tp 50 pisp and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movements do order and afterward did setting stoploss and take profit.

sanga
2013-05-25, 11:59 PM
The Forex market is likely to result in profit and risk, which are the same, you have the risk of one of my 3% capital through trade and instead of 1: something that is critical for the losses and gains in the fact that if I have 2 blow the stop loss will be covered by the income.
(C) A foreign terrorist organization, PIP and pips and TP 60 as normally open after I turn on my laptop, to avoid that feeling, I am always looking for value.

sorma
2013-05-26, 06:08 AM
A lot of people, the UN agency said that a few aspects of the subject in the foreground of the discipline, which is in the field of lost profits and stop with the use of indicators of market discipline. Diana continues to use coins in order to facilitate the analysis of

Kimcil2013
2013-05-26, 08:22 AM
The risk and reward ratio will be the measurement to create proper target. In this ratio we can set our stop loss and take profit will better condition. In example if we are using about 2:1 ratio, it means we must set take profit at 60 pips when we are calculte the stop loss at 30 pips. It was the proper measurement. and the take profit ratio must be higher than the stop loss ratio. run the risk and reward ratio will be not easy like the theory cause the real condtition will force us to make different decision.

md helal
2013-05-26, 10:00 AM
Equal access to foreign currency risk and return, so I capital of approximately 1-3% risk per trade, is 1: 2 ratio of losses and gains and one-time profit before so I hit the stop loss will be covered by.
For example, the SL and TP 60 points to 30 points and we have to keep avoiding my emotions on my PC is always in the open position and the movement of the observer.

hasino
2013-05-26, 03:18 PM
Many people, the World Health Organization say in a different discipline discipline section to determine the benefits and currency to facilitate the analysis, the indicator Staples Discipline is discipline that always comes with donations using the face.

arochfx
2013-05-26, 03:45 PM
Risk reward ratio is very important before open the position, risk reward is a ration of our target profit with a stable loss. how much profit we can earn with certain losing possibility is called risk reward. normally i use 1:2 ans my risk reward ration.

shoyeb01
2013-05-26, 04:00 PM
The Forex market is likely to result in profits and risks are the same, then run the risk that is associated with one of my capital and trade of 3% instead of 1: too little about profit and loss account, as you have 2 hit the stop loss of profit will be only once.
For example, to a clear way to PIP, PIP and sixty thirty-and often when I do I flip open the laptop, to avoid the feeling that I'm going to have to search for the values of the movement.

johur
2013-05-29, 09:51 PM
A lot of people who say, different aspects of the discipline are front, in connection with the provision of a specific discipline to take advantage and keep up with the loss of discipline in the use of the indicator will enter the market. So always use a few of the single currency for further research.

kdjfgr
2013-05-29, 10:53 PM
A lot of people saying, all good faith, to make a decision about income, lost wheels will be able to use what we can do, please enter the electricity market will drive. Together are often used for the single currency transaction.

hkluyfg
2013-05-29, 11:23 PM
If you have been a great honor for me, but then you lose, you can fall short. Possibilities of Forex trading in general 50% just for this reason, Forex trading, since one number of other rights was a greater threat to professional users, we can easily find in your area. Parents need to be a professional.

ladsfhh
2013-05-30, 01:25 AM
Many people, some are self Identification, except for private recipes with an emphasis on self-control, self-restraint, the margins on the market use various aspects of removal of Serta. Manages to avoid seeing is typically use help with my research.

fokking
2013-05-30, 01:49 AM
Leave only the order of execution and shortly after set up to get money and then keep a good idea to get really close to the emotions, mainly due to a move to keep them while watching a computer system in order to do this, I'm not sure.

maamu
2013-05-30, 01:52 AM
A lot of people are actually different aspects of the checking of the controls on the front side, bring cash and get rid of the control signals are used to control, came on the market at the moment. And always work with Forex only for ease of analysis.

kikong1
2013-05-30, 02:01 AM
Various aspects of self discipline, self discipline, received special Interior Special front line, along with the staples discipline is an indication of self-discipline in the industry. John usually uses either a pair of currencies to help aid in evaluation.

ishvara
2013-05-30, 02:48 AM
The risk reward ratio is one of the very important things in forex exchange trading business. It is it that helps a forex trader to make sure that they actually use only good amount of risk in all their forex trades.

tobla
2013-06-07, 09:12 AM
Risk-benefit ratio, you can win 7 lost 3 70%-30% for ... This is a good way to easy profits

zikup
2013-06-12, 07:45 PM
However, you can win, you lose will ensure the possibility of getting compensation if 500th Forex; a lot of other stuff a lot of foreign danger we can understand from our country. It is important to understand what are the risks of trading.

mafiamafi
2013-06-13, 11:54 AM
When you earn can be rewarding, but after losing won't work. Forex rate five hundredths are always as a result the additional option forex trading risky when we understand in our country. The possibility would be understood by merchants.

DBS
2013-06-13, 02:58 PM
generally risks to secure large amount of money'>handsome profit, my friend, the spectrum of trade throughout any short trade by 10 minutes or maybe a very little a little over i you have got make use of that trade candlestick analysis.

zetul
2013-06-13, 03:23 PM
It is clear that all gains or losses of the company. However, while all lower wage growth, high risk, high loss and then, if you want to minimize losses due to strategies to reduce the loss of significant benefits.

Hina kundi
2013-06-13, 03:24 PM
thats the very risky and i am not use but lesson i am use only simple trading i am new web and i am not export thats the export trader use the best and very profitable stratagay

mjnhbg
2013-06-13, 04:20 PM
Many people, the UN body says the different aspects of this field contains the front, discipline in the determinant of take-profit and stop-losses the discipline in the use of the indicator, discipline comes on the market. Then use a single currency continues the analysis of the experiment.

kjuhyg
2013-06-13, 05:12 PM
Many people say, that the different aspects of this field contains a leading World Health Organization, discipline in the final take profit and stop the discipline in the use of the indicator, discipline to lose in coming on the market. Then, without exception, use a coin to facilitate the analysis of the experiment.

kajla
2013-06-13, 05:26 PM
Of course, each company has a profit or a loss. Everyone wants to make a profit, but it is impossible the profit and loss account for the period, but it is important to losses can reduce if you try losing the benefits, strategy, even a bit risky to reduce large gains or losses

hgytfr
2013-06-13, 06:19 PM
When you win, you may be rewarded, but as soon as you have freely may fail. Forex is the probability that the five hundredth forever as a result, therefore, Forex trading is risked so much that other business anywhere we will implement in our country. Chance should understand traders.

uyhgtfrd
2013-06-13, 06:53 PM
It is clear that each company includes the gain or loss. I hope all profits, but it is not possible, but it is important that the loss will minimize if you can try to minimize losses, strategy, so that profits will also layer, a high risk of high or income or profit.

jkiuyt
2013-06-13, 07:39 PM
Many people say that the different aspects of this field contains a leading World Health Organization, discipline in the final benefit and stop loss of discipline in the use of the discipline, to enter the market. "Then invariably use a coin are combined in order analysis

kokka
2013-06-14, 10:20 AM
For me, the risks and benefits should be seven0 30% through quantitative relationships in win 7 and losing three. It makes sense to win and comfortable

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:49 AM
hiiii .... It is clear every business involves profit or loss . Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS. good luyck and night ... :)

muna1982
2013-06-30, 06:20 AM
For me, the risks and benefits should be seven0 30% through quantitative relationships in win 7 and losing three. It makes sense to win and comfortable

this is very good if you can wine 7 and loss in 3 then you have 4 trade to get the benefit. i thing if you used a fixed lot and fixed take profit and stop loss then you got good profit every time. so try to maintain it or try to improved this ratio to get more profit. some time the stop loss and take profit is also called the risk reward ratio which one maintain to get the profit.

fulltry
2013-06-30, 07:30 AM
agar ap to ap forex trading k business may best trader bane hy to ap forex trading k business may rick to layna ho gay jis say ap forex trading k business may work karna may easy ho gay or ap forex trading may best trade kar sakay

mostafa bakry
2013-06-30, 08:09 AM
No one asserts that the whole Alfrux and won only gain profit and loss there also, and this is a good way, but when you lose you will always fail gave a
50% loss ratio because Alfrux the hard work and has a lot of risks and we have to respect the market

alidz16
2013-07-07, 12:43 AM
hayy .. It is clear every business involves profit or loss .
Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS. .... ;)

romee01
2013-07-07, 12:49 AM
Actually Forex is very risky business. If you want to great profit then you have to large risk. If you want to get small earning then you will take a small risk strategy.

reazforex
2013-07-08, 09:24 AM
It is unobstructed every job involves advantage or expiration . Every body poorness gain but it is imposible but acquire or decease is must you can lessen the casualty if you testament try to decrease the exit with strategy then realize give also low , ****uate Probability Post****uate Gain OR Experience.

fikhan
2013-07-08, 09:54 AM
i feel just oscillator indicators an example would be aids wrote... isn't incorporated by reference subject, not less than there might be other indicators that support... in initial study on your indicators therefore well, usually false... as his running time on your method is usually its false singnal long run we therefore perceive... continued to actually deepen

Ali 123
2013-07-08, 10:05 AM
Every 1 want profits but its imposible but profit or los is esential you can minimie the los if you will try to minimie the loss with strategy than profit will also loow.ass his running time off the proces is often is false singnal long run we understnd continued top deepen...

fxabdulrehman
2013-07-08, 01:48 PM
The best risk reward ratio is 1:2 or 1:3 ,and if u follow this ratio u can increase ur account balance 20 t0 50% pr month. in this ratio 1 is stop loss and 2 is ur take profit .

a_for_apple
2013-07-08, 03:40 PM
calculate risk and reward before we trade is the best way to determine the potential profit loss and we will be able to later,
This is one of the good implementation of MM :)
with Risk: Reward that clear, then we will be more structured trading and not arbitrary

bilalpakistan
2013-07-08, 04:02 PM
1:1 , 1:2 , 1:1.5 are the risk reward ratios.. which are simple. and easy.
for example. you put 100$ at risk. and you want 100$ to win. that is 1:1 ratio,
and if you put 100$ at risk, and want to earn 200$ for that. its the 1:2 ratio and so on.
if you want to put 3:1 , that means, you have less TP values, then your SL values.

chagal
2013-07-11, 02:06 PM
Many people spoke from the other side and stop the loss of discipline, discipline, discipline laid down by the gain of one currency to facilitate the analysis of market discipline and always tries to fly,

hiplak
2013-07-20, 04:32 PM
i think if we are accept all rules about Forex trading hope then time we are able to make money, if we are all time select stop loss and select take profit, and use indicator and do not open more pair then time we are able make money. its my personal say.

ali.khan
2013-07-21, 11:31 AM
I think many individual who say the various aspects of the control includes fore front control in deciding the take profit and stop loss discipline in use indicator control in entering market and generally work with a simple currency couple to facilitate evaluation.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 03:38 AM
Everyone wish benefit but it really is usually impossible although benefit or maybe burning is critical you possibly can significantly lower the loss when you will endeavor to help significantly lower the loss having approach subsequently benefit will small.. fx this chances is usually 50% generally mainly because that's why fx trading is quite a bit far more hazardous of which different small business where by we can easily uncover in this state. raise the risk need to be grasped because of the professionals..

muna1982
2013-07-22, 08:30 AM
The best risk reward ratio is 1:2 or 1:3 ,and if u follow this ratio u can increase ur account balance 20 t0 50% pr month. in this ratio 1 is stop loss and 2 is ur take profit .

this is very good idea to maintain and ratio between the stop loss and take profit. 1:2 is very good option for me and i all time try it very much. i used small lot size to minimize the risk of sudden loss which may take lot of my money if happen in a row. i get 10% or some more profit but not so big like 50% in month.

indianfxboy
2013-07-22, 09:53 AM
yes the risk reward ration in the forex market is very important because when you are trading without the adequate risk reward you will not be making the best opportunities that are available to you in the forex market. so it is good to learn about how to use the risk reward very well for your own good.

shawon02
2013-07-23, 03:31 AM
the numerous components of any style incorporates fore, style during pinpointing any require return together with stoplose disipline active guage, style during typing in promote. Every body prefer return even so it is certainly imposible however , return or simply deprivation is a must you could overcome the loss for those who will attempt that will overcome the loss utilizing program consequently return will in addition decreased.

clurit
2013-07-23, 03:43 AM
I think it's a big risk will make the reward so great, so it is very complete and affect, which is important in our trading correct according to trading with money menejement then we will be successful in running the most important forex, all of it done with patience.

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-23, 04:05 AM
That's great and I think if we trade sensible way than we can surely increase our capital amount each month without the problem so it's good to use this ratio, I will must try this in the trades now.

shawon02
2013-07-26, 04:21 AM
the several elements of a training features fore, training around analyzing a bring gain plus stoplose disipline utilised pointer, training around joining sector. Many people really want gain but it surely is definitely impossible nonetheless gain and also great loss is really important you may decrease losing if you ever will try so that you can decrease losing by using system in that case gain can even very low.

lodeh
2013-07-26, 04:40 AM
I think that trading in risk and reward that is associated with a risk, then it is also a little reward, but trading by using risk sekecilnya it is the most good, because that way we can trade with relaxed without fear of losing a lot of money.

bomguru
2013-07-26, 09:17 PM
Having a risk reward ratio is very good and it can only be followed through with discipline. I once traded with risk reward ratio in mind but i stopped because it does not give me the chance to let my winning trade to run to its full potential.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 02:13 AM
different tasks of this control has fore, control with finding out this carry benefit in addition to stoplose disipline utilized warning, control with stepping into current market. Everyone wish benefit but it really is usually imposible although benefit or maybe burning is critical you possibly can significantly lower the loss when you will endeavor to help significantly lower the loss having approach subsequently benefit will small raise the risk in addition to pay back is usually far more gains, if the TakeProfit will give you twice some sort of Burning, one example is I exploit SL 35 in addition to TP 85.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-27, 07:38 PM
yes you got more profit and you can make it easy from forex market if you have a good knowledge with a good planing about forex market.you must face some loss or take some risk in your business but your risk reward ratio should be a certain limit.your reward ratio should be greater than your risk chance.this is the best business if you do.

prim.love
2013-07-27, 10:36 PM
A ratio used by many investors to compare the expected returns of an investment to the amount of risk undertaken to capture these returns. This ratio is calculated mathematically by dividing the amount he or she stands to lose if the price movesin the unexpected direction by the amount of profit the trader expects to have made when the position is closed

aspire4530
2013-07-28, 01:44 AM
yes if we always calculate the risk reward before entering the market was very good, although we gain or loss we also already know, I am sure with my analysis of the market and in the market, I get a definite disadvantage when there's time profit. but do we always dreamed to be able to achieve is always an advantage. the practice and discipline to your strategy or money management when trading.

shawon02
2013-07-28, 02:18 AM
There's no doubt that a conviction with probability encourage relative amount is definitely manner a lot easier related to training, for the reason that in time extra money-making. Many people really want gain but it surely is definitely imposible nonetheless gain and also great loss is really important you may decrease losing if you ever will try so that you can decrease losing by using system in that case gain can even very low,

zank haidar
2013-07-28, 03:17 AM

in general, professional trader places risk reward its(the MM 1 : 2, for example we install stop loss 30 pips and target of profit 60 pips

usmanijaz
2013-07-28, 03:24 AM
properly, the smaller your proportion in the risk and the result will be scaled-down inside having the returning, use a contrast of risk with the capital used correctly so that it can easily fixed an end damage along with risk correctly, usually operate the accurate calculations of lot.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-28, 06:59 AM
hello brither
it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS .

zohaib186
2013-07-28, 03:47 PM
Several those who say the many facets of the discipline contains forefront , discipline is determining the take profit and stop loss discipline used signal , discipline is entering market, than make use of a single currency set to aid evaluation.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-19, 01:20 AM
Risk is a part of trading. Every trade carries a certain level of risk. Every trader must know the amount of risk that is being assumed on each trade. Knowing the amount of risk on each trade is one way to limit it and to protect your trading account. The best way to know your risk is to determine the risk-reward ratio. It is one of the most effective risk management tools used in trading.

fxghost
2013-10-07, 11:48 AM
for me risk and rewards should be 70%-30% cause from the ratio u win 7 and loss 3..that was good to make a profit and comfortable

bhaiya ji agar 10 trade mein se 7 trade win ho rahi hain aur sirf 3 trade mein nuksan hota hain to ye kafi acha trading result hain bhai ji 70% agar humko win hota hain to jarur loss kam hain aur profits jayda hi hoga bhaiya ji

naseempervezakther
2013-10-07, 11:49 AM
risk pay ratio i use is 1 : 1 or 1 : 2
it signify if we use halt decrease 20 pip, i should take earnings 20 pips too
it's the best pay ratio..
perhaps you can try a scheme and use the risk pay ratio 1 : 1.. good luck

2013-10-07, 12:36 PM
Profit and loss is the investment losses have been common, assuming you hold the position, what would you do? Would you like most other people, imagine the loss becomes reduced gain or loss? My suggestion is: if the direction is wrong, don't hesitate, immediately stop. If you hold the warehouse has profit, how do you do? My advice: immediately stops, into their own pockets is their own money.

al-furqan
2013-10-07, 03:49 PM
yes as professional traders we should be very concerned about our risk reward ration each time we trade the forex market simply because we know that you can not continue to win in this business so for that reason the few trades that we are winning we would like to make sure that they come out more profitable than the amount we are risking in trading such positions .

fxearner
2013-10-17, 03:39 PM
bhaiya ji agar 10 trade mein se 7 trade win ho rahi hain aur sirf 3 trade mein nuksan hota hain to ye kafi acha trading result hain bhai ji 70% agar humko win hota hain to jarur loss kam hain aur profits jayda hi hoga bhaiya ji

hanji bhai agar trader ko 10 mein 7 mein win milra hai tou ye forex mein kaafi achhi baat hai kyunki eska matlab hai trader forex mein kaafi achhi trading sikh chuka hai aur ab ess business mein set ho sakta hai..

mushibaba
2013-10-18, 12:30 AM
can anyone tell me which i must use fore 100% profiability?? What should i do? I am very much confused

cakrawala
2013-10-18, 12:58 AM
of risk reward ratio like 1:2 traders sometimes it seems to me reasonable, sometimes there is a 1:1 draw may also depend on what the market conditions, the market is crowded or being lonely. sometimes from traders are still rarely thought especially beginners with less risk reward reckoned, therefore, the loss can be achieved very much. then use risk reward ratio wise so that we can be comfortable in the forex market.

SARFRAZ.KCS
2013-10-18, 01:00 AM
risk reward ratio is the ratio that u put b/w profit and loss stops , normally strategy should be that the ration of risk should be lesser than the ratio of reward or in simple words profit for expample u have openned a trade and then you set stop which is 20 pips and set limit of profit which is 30 means your reward is more than you loss

jimwat
2013-10-18, 01:15 AM
the risk reward ratio is atechnique utilised by most professional traders to prevent major losses by limiting the amount of money they are willing to risk in the trades

sehatx
2013-10-18, 09:18 AM
the risk reward ratio is atechnique utilised by most professional traders to prevent major losses by limiting the amount of money they are willing to risk in the trades

important you can reduce the reduction if you will try to reduce the reduction with technique then will also benefit low and knowledge Because when we have good experience and skills and good trading strategies then we have big rewards

manju
2013-10-18, 12:00 PM
It is sure that in the long term you will earn the lot of the money but the risk reward also have to consider in this and if we manage the all of the thing in it which are related with the risk to minimize then the risk in it is be managed easily..

wahaj0202
2013-11-11, 03:34 AM
ah iss kaam men riiskl to h epaar haar kaam men riiisk hoota he kio k har kkaam men riisk hoone kk baad hi to haamen uss kaam se faaida hoota he to haam uss e exxperiencs uthaate hen ayr wwoo hamen aage faaida deta ehn

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:03 PM
When you win the reward, but when it does not. as a result, five-hundredths of the forex probably constantly this Forex commercialism is much more risky than the various undertakings, wherever we are carried out in our country. the father comes to understand sellers

cimlak
2013-11-18, 10:08 PM
In Forex trading money management is very important for a trader and another important thing is essential and another important thing in Forex trading is risk reward ration calculation and expert traders do not take every trade but they take those trades have higher reward ration than risk ratio.

decentsoft786
2013-11-18, 10:25 PM
It is clear every business involves profit or loss . Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.
numerous persons that state different aspects of the specific self-discipline consists of fore, self-discipline with recognising the particular come by profit in supplement to stoplose disipline but profit or possibly decline is crucial you'll be adept to lower the loss in case you will endeavor to smaller the decrease along with technique after that profit may furthermore smaller, unsafe considerable BENEFIT OR BURNING.

ajman
2013-11-18, 10:27 PM
i think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline because in the long run more profit able many people who say the various as pects of the discipline cintains fore disciplne in determining the take profit and stop lose discipline

anxa
2013-11-19, 10:36 AM
trader when there is no confirmation of the market, and then we can get a lot of information from you loose you will fail. in forex the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading is much more risky the market and we can all chat offline so as not to interfere with our analysis and we can focus on our trading

hashaam
2013-11-19, 11:18 AM
Each one need benefit not losses yet in forex trading it is not certain that you will get a prize. Forex is a business of danger and benefits. When you win an exchange you will be compensated. Then again when you misfortune it will be hazardous for you.

2013-11-20, 09:00 AM
Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit or loss is essential you can minimise the loss if you will try to minimise the loss with strategy then profit will also low in forex the probability is 50% always because that is why forex trading is much more risky that other business where we can find in our country.

sarpanka
2014-01-11, 02:02 PM
Buddy i liked your strategy but now a days i catch up in stop loss by using this 20 pips SL. most of the cases the market not reverse behind of my stop loss ground. can you suggest what indicator or strategy should i follow for better position.

Azeem Sarwar
2014-01-12, 02:10 AM
In Forex the dangers and the benefit chance is equal,so i hazard in the vicinity of 1-3% of my capital in every exchange and put 1 : 2 proportion for the misfortune and benefit so when i hit two stop misfortune will be secured by one opportunity benefit.

case i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and for the most part after i make vacant position i turn my pc off to keep away from my feeling by continually viewing the value development.

Mobeen Mushtaq
2014-01-12, 10:42 AM
It is clear every business includes benefit or misfortune . Each form need benefit yet it is imposible however benefit or misfortune is key you can minimise the misfortune when you will attempt to minimise the misfortune with methodology then benefit will likewise low , HIGH RISK HIGH PROFIT OR LOSS.

in Forex the dangers and the benefit chance is equal,so i hazard something like 1-3% of my capital in every exchange and put 1 : 2 degree for the misfortune and benefit so when i hit two stop misfortune will be secured by one opportunity benefit.

case i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and more often than not after i make vacant position i turn my pc off to escape my feeling by continually viewing the value development.

aliwaris552
2014-01-12, 12:11 PM
when you win will be compensated yet when you detached you will come up short. in forex the likelihood is half dependably in light of the fact that that is the reason forex exchanging is a great deal more unsafe that different business where we can discover in our nation. the danger ought to be seen by the brokers..

fxghost
2014-01-12, 12:46 PM
bhaiya ji main to yehi kahunga ki koi bhi strategy hum log use kare humare liye jaruri yehi hota hain ki usmein Money management use karna chahiye trading mein stop loss lagana chahiye aur chote lot ki trade karna chahiye

fxearner
2014-01-12, 07:33 PM
bhaiya ji main to yehi kahunga ki koi bhi strategy hum log use kare humare liye jaruri yehi hota hain ki usmein Money management use karna chahiye trading mein stop loss lagana chahiye aur chote lot ki trade karna chahiye

hanji bhai aapne ekdum thik kaha trader ko forex mein money ko manage karna bahut jaroori hai fir uske baad hei trader ko pata chalenga ki usne kiss point par stop loss lagana hai aur kiss volume par usne apni trade open karni hai,bina money management karein trader forex mein sahi se kaam nahi kar sakenga..