PDA

View Full Version : cheap and reliable deposit and withdrawal funds

learner89
2014-05-17, 08:06 PM
please tell cheap and reliable funds for deposit and withdrawal for forex. so that rbi cannot track your transactions and tell me broker who provide it

dimas.rangga
2014-05-20, 07:07 PM
Right now, depositing in lite fx broker not use third parties. So, this make payment process more fast and do not need fee for..
It's good for all lite customers..

Ex.ness Support
2014-05-26, 01:21 AM
If You open an account with forex broker Exness. Then you can deposit and withdraw by Excard method by local bank deposits. And RBI cant trace your transactions as there would be no foreign remittance.

wayanjaya
2014-06-08, 12:53 PM
Right now, depositing in lite fx broker not use third parties. So, this make payment process more fast and do not need fee for..
It's good for all lite customers..

lite companies always make improvement in their service in order to give best services to their clients..

If You open an account with forex broker Exness. Then you can deposit and withdraw by Excard method by local bank deposits. And RBI cant trace your transactions as there would be no foreign remittance.

exness also make good improvement.

Ghalib
2014-06-08, 12:56 PM
Abi tak mie nay HUD deposit nahe kia hae, ka mie apko batwo ka es tarekqy pay deposit karlo, mie nay abi tak buhut loss ki spa hae, aor mie nay forx boos deposit karta har.

Ali110
2014-08-15, 11:09 AM
all payment processors have their own fee structure and their own rules for deposits and withdrawals.online E-money transcations have never been so easy as they are now thanks to the payment processors that provide very cheap services for all internet users.try anyone that fit your needs its super easy.

codecracker
2014-08-22, 12:26 PM
Among various payment processor skrill is one which i find most accepted and easy payment processor. Not only it has only 1% low fee on sending funds but it also has a withdraw to bank option so we need not find out exchangers to encash our skrill. And most brokers including instaforex accept skrill as method of payment.

kol
2014-09-02, 03:42 PM
I prefer to say that the Payco company is best for withdraw and payment on forex business because its withdraw is free and within 48 hours and its deposit is also free and instant. so this is best for this purpose and i suggest all of traders to use this payment process.

mom
2014-10-28, 06:27 PM
I think in Pakistan the the Payza is best payment system for deposit and withdraw our money. Its reliable , trust able and also in short time our transaction is done on it. Its rates fee is also very cheap and we can use this payment system tens free.

frx17
2014-10-30, 04:07 PM
deposit and withdraw with neteller its free and all broker accept neteller for payment method, and its fast for deposit instan for withdraw just 1-2 work hous. u can use on all broker with neteller

moka4x
2014-11-19, 05:12 PM
hi my friend, try NETELLER, Paying with your NETELLER eWallet is fast and easy. The first step is signing up for an account, which only takes a couple of minutes, and the second step is depositing money into it. After that you’re all set to pay with your eWallet anywhere NETELLER is accepted or send money, and you will have free mastercard.

atifrana
2014-11-19, 08:28 PM
Mjhe sub payment processors ka to maloom nahi hai k deposit k liye k sub se cheep rates kis k hain but Skrill mein use kerta hun is k rates itne ziada nahi hain or yeh bohat trusted hai or safe hai or yeh bohat popular payment processor hai.

syahriar008
2015-01-10, 07:54 PM
I think Skrill has small fee for deposit or withdrawal process. Besides that Skrill has a high level of security. I prefer to choose Skrill as my payment processor because the service that Skrill given to me make me satisfied. unfortunately Skrill debit card only available in Europe Zone.

sahal
2015-01-22, 11:40 PM
skrill is a cheap way to deposit and withdraw first make your account in skrill then add your bank account with it so you can easily deposit and withdraw through this way,

wajid4x
2015-01-22, 11:42 PM
sub say cheap aur reliable wothdraw meray khyal me to skrill he hai aur isi ko he her trader use karta ho ga au rkarna b chahye ku k ye kam he aesa hai k is me khud ko bunyadi aur acha trader man kar he chalna hota hai so apnay kam ko isi tarha say maintain rakhay.

aliraza321
2015-02-07, 04:28 PM
Brother sirf Insta forex broker k sath hi kaam ker raha hun aur mujhe jab bhi money withdraw kerwani hoti hai tu then mein Ego pay k through hi apni money withdraw kerwata hun aur then mein uss ko apnay dost ko sale ker k local bank account mein mangawa leta hun.

sajid1240
2015-02-07, 04:32 PM
Right now depositing in lite fx broker not use third parties. So this make payment process more fast and do not need fee for but it also has a withdraw to bank option so we need not find out exchangers to encash our skrill and most brokers including instaforex accept skrill as method of payment....

Shiza
2015-04-08, 05:27 PM
Insta forex main deposit ka koi bhi fee nahi hai ap free of cost deposit krva sakty hain aur withdraw ki fee hai lakin wo bhi ziada nahi hai bht hi cheap hai jo har koitrader asani se afford kar sakta hai. aur kuch processor aisy bhi hai jin ki withdraw aur deposit ki koi bhi fee nahi hai.

fatima2015
2015-04-08, 05:30 PM
dear in my opinion both are a very much good way deposit and withdrawal my dear we can use a many payment system here to deposit or withdrawal our profit amount but in my eyes skrll is a very much best payment process my dear so must make your account with the skrill.

eshaa
2015-08-17, 08:45 AM
Main insta forex main 2 payment system use krti hun in main sa ak hai skrills jis main fee 1 perecnt charged ki jati hai. aur dosra hai payco system jo ka free of cost hai iss main kuch bhi fee charged nahi ki jati hai ap ka deposit instant aur without fee aur ap ka withdraw within 48 hours and without fee proceed kia jata hai.

asim.bashir
2015-08-17, 08:46 AM
dear friend....I think Skrill has small fee for deposit or withdrawal process. Besides that Skrill has a high level of security. I prefer to choose Skrill as my payment processor because the service that Skrill given to me make me satisfied. unfortunately Skrill debit card only available in Europe Zone...thanks

Muhammadsani
2015-08-17, 09:00 AM
My dear
Phly account open kro
phr bunk main excard bnvaoo phr os main Money trasfor kro

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

My dear
Depozet
and withdraw with neteller its free and all broker accept neteller for payment method, and its fast for deposit instan for withdraw just 1-2 work hous. u can use on all broker with neteller

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

My dear
Phly account open kro

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

My dear
Depozet
and withdraw with neteller its free and all broker accept neteller for payment method, and its fast for deposit instan for withdraw just 1-2 work hous. u can use on all broker with neteller

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

My dear
Phly account open kro

My dear
Depozet

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

My dear
Phly account open kro

My dear
Depozet

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

deposit and withdraw with neteller its free and all broker accept neteller for payment method, and its fast for deposit instan for withdraw just 1-2 work hous. u can use on all broker with neteller

behtty.co
2016-02-29, 11:24 AM
Yes I agree with you kol. PayCo is really a reliable payment processor specially when it comes to forex trading. They are really trying to expand thats why they have many partner brokers.

bhattipak
2016-02-29, 12:22 PM
g han kafi sary han ju ap ko is trhan nahi karny dety is liy ap ko is kam main achi invest karni pary gi taky ap ko is main loss na ho is main profit ho or broker ko bhi ap say fida ho.

fsr333
2016-05-07, 08:28 PM
It totally depends on you. To me the cheap way for deposit and withdraw is Neteller. Because you can deposit 1$ by Neteller into your Instaforex account. Webmoney is also good for depositing and withdraw but to me, Neteller is the best way to deposit and withdraw. You can easily use that system it will be better for you.

Raja551
2016-05-30, 11:52 PM
Jnaaab g indtaforex ki agar baat kare too isme bohaat se piayment system haai like skril netlier egopay wagera ab aap khud dekhlo jon sa beat ahaain g

GrinChain
2016-06-17, 09:16 AM
PayCo is really a reliable payment processor specially when it comes to forex trading. They are really trying to expand thats why they have many partner brokers.

PayCo is what I like too. Insta referred me to deposit and withdraw there that's why I made an account. Easy and instant and very low fees!

Lover96
2016-09-19, 10:32 PM
:respect:brother agr cheap ki bat ki jaye tu yaha pr instaforex ma wo bitcoin ki ha jiss ki fee buht he zeda low or miner sa hoti ha or is sk ilawa agr dekha jaey tu skrill ha jo k reliable bhi ha uss k sath sath uss ki fee bhi proper he ha na he zeda ha na he kam

Zahid004
2017-06-17, 04:53 PM
Agr ap sb se best aur acha deposit and withdrawal processor chahty ho to ap Skrill use kryn ye bank ke sath attach hota hy aur withdrawal lene me buht asani hoti hy aur apki money bhi safe aur ap bhi...

aasiaz
2017-09-28, 09:40 PM
I think the cheapest way to withdraw and deposit funds now days is by using bitcoin as I have been using it and its quite secure and easy to deposit and withdraw with it and I have also noticed that its really cheap as compared to other payment processors and most of the brokers just charge 0.5 of the transaction amount which is I guess cheapest than any other payment processor.

danish555
2017-09-28, 09:46 PM
this trading business work with rules and regulation and that rules are for every one there is no cheep and reliable deposit or withdraw of funds system in this trading business you could deposit your funds according to your choice .

billyboy00007
2017-09-28, 10:16 PM
Meray liye to sub say best broker instaforex hai is main wo sub features available hein jin ko eak achay broker main hona chahiye apko time per payments mil jati hein withdrawl apko bohat fast milta hai agar ap deposit karna hai to wo bhi 24 hours say pehlay pehlay mil jata hai.Payco walllet best hai deposit and withdrawl kay liye.

Aliakbar2016
2017-09-28, 10:20 PM
ma jaha tak kaho and mujay jaha tak pata ha waha tak yahi ha ka minimum start 100$ se lazmi lena chahiye kio ka itna tu lamzi hota ha deposit is se withdraw lena ya profit banana thora asan ho jata ha and acha ban jata ha

Akhterp
2018-01-16, 07:17 PM
payco sub say best option hai agar ap cheap and fast service ko use karna chahtay hein to apko chhaiye ap log payco ka use karen main apko payco he recommend karoon ga kyun kay main khud issay use kar raha hon aor yeh bohat best option hai within seconds main apki transcation complete ho jati hai

zahid2016
2018-01-16, 08:54 PM
i prefer you skrill funds they are very cheap in market and you can buy them and deposit in broker and you can easily withdraw them too Skrills funds are good to buy and sell in market too Forex trading is best.

Ahmed123
2018-06-28, 07:17 AM
all payment processors have their own fee structure and their own rules for deposits and withdrawals.online E-money transcations have never been so easy as they are now thanks to the payment processors that provide very cheap services for all internet users.try anyone that fit your needs its super easy.

SA148P
2018-07-14, 09:21 PM
Among various payment processor skrill is one which i find most accepted and easy payment processor. Not only it has only 1% low fee on sending funds but it also has a withdraw to bank option so we need not find out exchangers to encash our skrill. And most brokers including instaforex accept skrill as method of payment.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-03, 04:24 PM
Abi tak mie nay HUD deposit nahe kia hae, ka mie apko batwo ka es tarekqy pay deposit karlo, mie nay abi tak buhut loss ki spa hae, aor mie nay forx boos deposit karta har.

raheel001
2020-12-17, 10:29 AM
nstaforex jis tarah se best forex broker hai ussi tarah se Skrill bhi online payment processor me best hai, ye fast, secure hone ke sath sath jyada amount withdrawal karne ka charge bhi low lagta hai, Instaforex ke trading account se withdrawal karne ke liye skrill bahut achcha option hai.

Fatima12
2021-06-16, 01:41 PM
waise tu mujhe baki broker ka khuch jyada ni pata magr me instaforex ki aik member hu aur mujhe instaforex ka pata ha ke instaforex aik cheap aur reliable broker ha tu deposit me bi humare liye cheap aur reliable ha aur witthdraw me bi humare liye ye bilkul best ha. Aur ye full trusted broker hai..

Maryam21
2021-06-21, 04:22 PM
waise tu mujhe baki broker ka khuch jyada ni pata magr me instaforex ki aik member hu aur mujhe instaforex ka pata ha ke instaforex aik cheap aur reliable broker ha tu deposit me bi humare liye cheap aur reliable ha aur witthdraw me bi humare liye ye bilkul best ha. Aur ye full trusted broker hai..

ji ha bhai instaforex ek best cheapest or reliable broker hai jiska deposit or withdraw bohut kam hai, instaforex broker apne client ko 24/7 support service provide kerta hai, ager kasi bhi trader ko koi dekut ho tu instaforex ka support department uski puri help kerte han, ye ek trusted broker hai ju ke 2007 se chal raha hai or isne world ma bohut sare rewards win kiye han, is broker ka spread bhi fixed hai beshak market volatile ho ya na ho trader ko bilkul accurate profit hota hai.

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-20, 04:51 AM
Really great company
But we always look for guarantees
and affirmations