PDA

View Full Version : make an EA with my strategy

nada naser
2013-12-30, 04:44 PM
I want to do an EA automated software, with a trade with my strategy.

A. order to 100% of the capital
2. indicator; ema -5, -15 ema
3. cci-20
4. use of time: 30mnts

when 5ema 15ems cross upwards and CCI-20 level 100 + or above the level .. given purchase order. with TakeProfit-5 pips 30pips stoploss.

anyone can help me plz.

scorpion007net
2014-09-13, 01:15 PM
tell me more details.
i can make this ea....

raheel00
2020-10-19, 06:27 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Alizahid
2020-10-19, 09:07 PM
generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

alax
2020-10-19, 09:10 PM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here

Alizahid
2020-10-19, 09:20 PM
generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

alax
2020-10-19, 09:25 PM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here

Alizahid
2020-10-19, 09:25 PM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence.

Alizahid
2020-10-19, 09:43 PM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence.

Kanwal
2020-10-19, 10:00 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Alizahid
2020-10-19, 10:03 PM

bahi00
2020-10-19, 10:13 PM
एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

Boss12
2020-10-19, 10:26 PM
एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

LOC
2020-10-20, 08:40 AM

raheel00
2020-10-20, 04:48 PM
आज बाजार तकनीकी विश्लेषण की प्रवृत्ति खरीदते हैं
जैसे कुछ बेहतरीन संकेतक के अनुसार
बोलिंगर बैंड
RSI
वक्र
यदि आप पसंद करते हैं और अच्छा लाभ खुला खरीद ऑर्डर प्राप्त करते हैं और अच्छा और बड़ा लाभ प्राप्त करते हैं तो बाजार स्थिति में आ जाएगा। अगर वहाँ खो plz फिर से कोशिश करो और अच्छा लाभ ले लो।

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 11:38 AM
mql programming me kya scope hai ?
kya mql4 programming meh bhi utna hi scope h jitna ki forex trading kar ke hai ?