PDA

View Full Version : WPR Grid EA

Snoopy1234
2012-07-11, 10:53 PM
Hello,

have here some new and free Expert but not self tested jet.

Name: WPR Grid
Category: Grid
Price: FREE
Pairs: GBPUSD
Time frame: M15
Time: 24h
ECN ready: Yes
NFA ready: No
Execution: Auto
Stealth mode: Yes
4/5 Digits: Yes
MM: Yes

This EA uses the built-in Williams' Percent Range (WPR) indicator of your MT4 platform. WPR Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. WPR indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.

WPR Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M15 timeframe.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: June 21, 2012
Latest version: v1.5
MT4 Expert Advisor: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/WPR%20Grid.mq4)

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders and take profit.
profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea
wpr_period: williams percent range indicator period

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), M15 time frame and default settings but different balance and different Williams Percent Range indicator period.
Backtest 1: wpr_period = 14
Backtest 2 : wpr_period = 56

BACKTEST 1

Test period: June 1, 2011 - June 16, 2012
Pair: GBPUSD
Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/set1/wpr_grid_set1.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/set1/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/set1/StrategyTesterMin.gif

BACKTEST 2

Test period: June 1, 2011 - June 16, 2012
Pair: GBPUSD
Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/set2/wpr_grid_set2.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/set2/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/wpr_grid/set2/StrategyTesterMin.gif

So feel free to test it on Demo please first. In my opinion it makes a good figure on backtesting.

If anybody test it so please be so kind and tell us your test results.

yanu
2012-07-27, 08:52 PM
yesterday I downloaded your EA based on the momentum after I try it is good, this time you share again EA based on william percentage and the result is also better than the first, thank you very much for sharing that you provide in a row may be useful for traders who use it

Snoopy1234
2012-07-28, 02:39 PM
Thats my intention to share eas that is free of use. give information how to use these eas effectfull and search for good strategies that fits for these eas. We can discuss about these eas. My intention is it to bring every trader with large or small amount of money forward to take a good income in forex.

thunderfast
2012-08-01, 09:56 AM
thank you have a friend willing to share the EA, I find it difficult to download, if you can enter the file EA, the indicators, setting, and to backtest results on file, a zip so we are easy to download your EA

Snoopy1234
2012-08-01, 10:34 AM
thunderfast,

sorry i cant do that because of forum restrictions. You will do a download by pressing the right mouse button. Thats all. Its simple and then you download on the position you will save the file.

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 09:20 PM
Thatch my intention to share eas that's freed from use. provide info the way to use these eas result full and hunt for smart ways that matches for these eas. we are able to discuss regarding these eas. My intention is it to bring each merchandiser with giant or bit of cash forward to require an honest financial gain in Forex..............

rmien56
2013-05-20, 10:41 PM
The purpose of using EA can be formulated. To provide information about the use of the results of these types of information EA completed a very good tactic by EA these types of searches. With these types of EA, we can go easily. My personal goal is to collect accompanied by huge speculators, as well as a small amount of money to be received in exchange transactions properly.

aug14
2013-05-20, 11:05 PM
it is like wow because this is very good EA i make use of it in the forex trading market for trading and it prove for me very profit full,it is very true expert adviser and it is very good to use this for every trader in the forex online market.

aarabane
2017-10-23, 02:52 PM
thank you for this information and for this stratige, I am trying to aoolique this stratige on a copte demo to see what will give me as a result. thank you for your effort

sidrazafar
2017-10-23, 09:49 PM
This EA uses the built-in Williams’ Percent Range (WPR) indicator of your MT4 platform. WPR Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. WPR indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.

mido83
2017-11-09, 09:25 PM
Thats my expectation should stake eas that is free of utilization. Provide for data how to utilize these eas effectfull Furthermore quest for great methodologies that fits to these eas. We could discuss something like these eas. My proposition is it to achieve each dealer for expansive alternately little measure of cash forward should make a great money done forex.

danish555
2017-11-09, 10:52 PM
there are different type of robots for the trading and the traders use them for the trading but in present situation they could not get the profit as they wish that is why the traders prefer the manual trading and the traders could get the profit much then robots .

batool
2018-02-22, 10:26 PM
there are different type of robots for the trading and the traders use them for the trading but in present situation they could not get the profit as they wish that is why the traders prefer the manual trading and the traders could get the profit much then robots .

Yes Trading main different type kay robots use hoty hain but in kay use sy Trader ko good profit earn nhy hota hay aor robot ko use karnay sy phly is ka result demo account main chk krna chhy aor Trader ko chhy keh better aor good profitable Trading kay liay own experience sy manaul Trade karay to Trader ko thek profit earning ho gi aor Trader ko losing nhy ho gi

perkalian
2019-07-11, 11:28 PM
apanee tarah kee raay ke lie dhanyavaad, aur main aapase sahamat hoon. lekin mujhe lagata hai ki ek vyaapaaree ke lie robot treding sahee nahin hai. kyonki har baar robot ek sahee sthiti nahin bana sakata hai. aur mainual treding sabase achchha kyon hai kyonki eeee keval ek baajaar kee sthiti ke lie upayog karata hai aur dijain karata hai lekin mastishk aur maanav anubhav vibhinn prakaar ke baajaaron mein vyaapaar kar sakate hain aur mujhe lagata hai ki eeee ko adhik jokhim hai kyonki mere anubhav se bhale hee yah bada laabh deta hai, yah abhee bhee praapt hota hai ant mein emasee isalie main mainual treding pasand karata hoon

vacation
2019-07-14, 09:29 AM
pareekshan jodee ko vaapas saajha karane ke lie dhanyavaad, aur mq4 fail ke baare mein kya? main aapase poochhana chaahata hoon, taaki main isake peechhe ke tark ko dekh sakoon, aur shaayad main doston ko kuchh sujhaav de sakoon, ho sakata hai ki agar aap yahaan saajha nahin karana chaahate hain, to aap mere saath eemel ke maadhyam se saajha kar sakate hain ki phoravard test met kya hai? kya aapane kabhee ise apane pratyaksh vyaapaar par aajamaaya hai? shaayad parinaam kaaphee achchhe honge, mujhe aapakee pareeksha ka bhee intajaar rahega

tillu
2019-07-14, 12:06 PM
main videshee mudra roboton mein vishvaas karata hoon kyonki mainne unake baare mein bahut kuchh suna hai lekin mainne abhee bhee kisee bhee robot ka upayog nahin kiya hai. main videshee mudra mein ek shuruaatee hoon aur abhee bhee videshee mudra ka adhyayan kar raha hoon, isalie main mainual treding pasand karata hoon. thodee der baad jab mujhe lagega ki mainne ebeesee phoreks seekh liya hai to main robot ko upayogee lakshyon kee jaanch karane kee koshish karoonga.

polio
2019-07-14, 02:19 PM
mujhe lagata hai ki ek svachaalit videshee mudra robot ko javaab dene ke bajaay. apane nivesh ke saath khud ko eksachenj karen. robot aapake aitihaasik deta aur setings par kaam karate hain ... main kabhee any logon ko robot khareedane ke lie protsaahit nahin karata. main robot ka upayog bhee nahin karata. aur main vaastav mein roboton par vishvaas nahin karata, mujhe lagata hai ki yah kuchh logon ke lie paisa banaane ka sirph ek aur tareeka hai jo ise bechate hain aur isaka koee phaayada nahin hai. unamen se jyaadaatar vaastav mein kaary nahin karate hain.

vacation
2019-07-19, 08:01 AM
robots give you good merchant profits every day but on other days they lose everything at one time. So, every time you start trading with a forex robot, be careful of the stop loss conditions and how the code is. Then you will make some money. and the automated trading system is our biggest achievement. Sometimes we are not available and trading is ongoing, I am interested in getting the opportunity to use automated trading and increase our profits.

tillu
2019-07-19, 09:32 AM
Hello, what is called a robot without loss, who has used it, can anyone in this forum explain to us if he has used it. what is the profit / loss ratio of trading with it? there have been a lot of fake advertisements on trading robots that have caused people to lose money and some people still carry this robot called. let anyone who has ever made a profit trade with a robot identify itself here.

polio
2019-07-19, 07:47 PM
I have never used an automatic system to trade. I listen to other traders this system gives money in small lots. also this is good for new traders. The manual system is much better and also provides good money from the trading business. Senior traders also use trade manually and earn money. and A trader is the owner of his trading account and thus decides which system they choose to trade forex. For me I hate automatic trading, I always prefer to trade on my own using the manual trading system that I have developed.

lux
2019-07-21, 10:24 PM
I remember when I first started trading, I also had difficulty using MT4. Indicators and expert advisors give me trouble when trying to use and how long does it take to master everything on mt4 including the forex robot or called ea? sometimes I have trouble seeing how to run it correctly and it's hard to find the right way to add ea to the chart and save it in my directory. also I noticed this change from broker to broker where I used a demo account ..

natsir
2019-07-22, 11:19 AM
You have to test the robot dear. it's a good robot in my opinion. I have not had time to see the logic included in it, because I don't have a mql.4 file, honey. how about your robot's test results, baby ...? and Actually, I haven't been involved in trading in the present, including robots. But if I want to use EA, of course EA is one of the EAs that caught my attention. I hope in the future I can get something from him.

duta
2019-07-22, 08:11 PM
I think manual trading is more useful, if someone uses manual trading following market trends then there are more opportunities to win profits. So manual trading is better. and manual trading has a low risk because you can operate your account manually in any situation, market trends and robots don't function properly when market trends are so volatile and sometimes you can bear huge losses using robots.

cristalin
2019-07-23, 02:00 PM
When I came to Forex, trading ideas with robots was so fun that I didn't even want to learn about manual trading. I opened an account and attached a martingale robot (I know. I don't know. How about that martingale) and finally arrived so fast ... I knew I had my own mistakes but when I started learning about trading. Usually I understand that Forex. can only be traded. manually for me. I am sugges.everyone to trade manually especially with D1 so you will see how. Easy and simple to trade with manual trading. Especially with D1.

douglas
2019-07-24, 08:42 PM
All the features that you provide here about humans and robots are very precise. But what about the summary or the end result in your opinion. In my opinion, humans are the best than robots. and I've never seen a robot that really works ... everything works fine on a demo account but the reality is zero. which is why I can't trust any robot ... thank you for your advice

pinus
2019-07-24, 10:04 PM
I consider many old traders because they are not limited as young traders anymore, they need leverage ... automatic traders are one of the answers. and if you can develop EA then I would recommend you to use EA in your trade. Because when I experience ea being useless when changing market behavior, we need to make changes to the ea system and algorithms what we cannot do and consequently we face losses.

mimisan
2019-07-27, 07:42 PM
You are right and I think this is a good decision for you to trade forex manually. Not only is learning good for your trading account, because most of the time trading with robots is risky, because trading currency pairs can show different attitudes in different market conditions according to economic news. and I think this is a good decision for you to trade forex manually. Not only is learning good for your trading account, because most of the time trading with robots is risky, because trading currency pairs can show different attitudes in different market conditions according to economic news.

biru
2019-08-08, 04:35 PM
I prefer to use my own game rather than using a forex robot. because I think the game itself we will be able to better understand and learn more about forex trading and There is a big difference between robots that handle your investment and even produce one for you. Input to make it productive. Of course, it would be nice to make money in the process of wanting to become a social species. and foreign exchange forecasting software to get an estimate of where the foreign exchange is. And do you think the creator of the automated forex trading system will ...

mainhard
2019-08-08, 07:46 PM
It depends on several factors as said by many people here ...! So you have to get everything good if you want to get big profits from EA ...! There are several robots running for several years and of course, big dawg also use it, but then, they have an army of Programmers, Financial Experts, Economists, etc. who work to make a better and better EA constantly adapting to changing market conditions. ..! and Forex expert advisors are only human programming, so nothing makes them perfect. Because it can never trade more than the person who programmed it. So, fortunately it's still normal.

yumna
2019-08-10, 06:22 PM
I don't think there is a free forex robot that gives me good results. I have tried many free expert advisors from any website on the internet in a demo account that have all minus trading results and they do not have brains like us so they will have many disadvantages for us. It is best that we take private forex trading and start trading on our own.

baceo
2019-08-11, 07:58 PM
This EA uses the built-in Williams’ Percent Range (WPR) indicator of your MT4 platform. WPR Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. WPR indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is overbought or oversold. The EA place sell orders when the pair is overbought and buy orders when it is oversold.

I do not understand. Which is better than what? You didn't give us the option to choose. and the robot is not the perfect thinker to do it .. the Coz robot can make a lot of people think wrong so i will tell you not to use robots in forex trading ... Robot coz is one of the machines made by humans and can't do anything as human

sanjaya
2019-08-13, 06:35 PM
I do not use forex robots to get money in forex trading. I think we use robots so there are many advantages to this market. So it is very insuring this market choice. and I have never used any robot to get more income. This is a true robot and other indicators are not good for money, we can use our brains to
Better robot results or other EAs are made by men, so I think men's analysis is the most perfect for that robot, so I use my own trading strategy like Fundamental analysis.

komala
2019-08-13, 07:01 PM
If you really have that ea and you really want to share it, why don't you share it here in the forum, do you sell it, so when we send ea to you, you can quote prices or something like that, please share it here so everyone can get help from that ea and the forex robot works but not all. One suggestion I will give is that you follow the instructions given. If it works best with a certain currency pair and at a certain time period, don't be stupid, just obey.

sangkodok
2019-08-14, 02:24 PM
Espert's advisor is very often useful if you want to use it with a little balance, just set it for that. for example using a period of 5 million but such parameters must be allowed by the creator of the EA. and now sometimes the robot functions and maybe sometimes it doesn't. In a long trend, robots are useless. Robots only predict which direction trends, if the trend suddenly changes then the loss for you.

gold maniak
2019-08-15, 10:01 PM
If we use EA, we know that it is not good at fundamental analysis. We can see in the auto trading championship last year. The most profitable EA yield is around 200% percent over three months. So, if we expect extraordinary EAs, it is almost impossible. The results seem promising and good. My real account has been using this EA since January 8, 2013 and is still good with a low DD even when the GBPUSD trend drops from 1.6169 to 1.5675 (+/- 495 pips down).
So far this EA has been running like a backtest performance.

darmanap
2019-08-15, 10:31 PM
to this day I don't see proven results for Manual Trading can provide consistent profits? I just see more people saying Manual Trading can give better results or whatever but it seems like they are only dreaming of the day ... Maybe they have an advantage in manual trading for several times but suddenly they lose all their money by trading with trade manual because manual trading easily brings emotions for some traders to play with and this is dangerous for your money.

Or maybe traders say Manual trading is better they don't understand how to use and place or even choose the right Auto Trading by themselves ... that's why they say Manual Trading is better than Automatic Trading ...

combifx
2019-08-17, 09:04 PM
This EA does not open a trade in all opportunities I do not know why because in this picture there are opportunities and it does not open a trade in it. and EA do not open order in every opportunity because you have to change settings you have to change max trade to 2 or 3 but you have to know about the dangers of losing the best max trade is 2 because 100 $ people have $ 1,000 balance and many more can open 5 trades

fxdistrub
2019-08-19, 04:01 PM
I think, instead of using robots in trading, a manual sales scheme would be better for all. I understand that no professional advisor can produce one hundred percent income. EA works according to the script. But a man works according to his mind. and successful traders are people who know to use leverage, and EA is also leverage ... Manual Selling Trading Schemes are not good for traders Psychological Trading Mindset because if Psychological mindset is very painful for traders to come back again to become traders who good and Manual Trading Scheme that already sells on the internet is the best way to make a trader give up.

lebong
2019-08-19, 05:23 PM
This is the EA that I use, I once spoke on the forum: What EA do you use?

This EA is not mine, someone makes it free, but this EA is the best in the world, especially Free.

This EA can only be used in Tokyo open, 1-3 hours, this EA does not always make trading so it needs patience, from this July to August it never goes away.

there is always the possibility of loss, this stop loss is 150 pips so high, so if the loss will suffer more damage ....... need money management, if your money is 100 usd to trade only 0.01 lot, no more.

stay safe because it's very special.

This is the last EA, so I am not posting a new EA anymore, but all friends, if you have an EA, please speak here, what are the features of your EA.
Thank you all ....... use it wisely

galiel
2019-08-20, 07:10 PM
i don't use robots for my trade and i don't want to let anything manage my money ..
and I prefer trading with manuals and this is a better thing that can make my trade profitable and also I can develop myself to become a mature trader and I don't know how to use it during trading. and I like to use technical analysis and my seniors as a reference to become a successful trader. when we exchanged opinions and had many discussions, the results were very encouraging.

galiel
2019-08-20, 07:27 PM
A lot of good information and experience reported by traders using robots in forex trading. Many experts also say that using a forex robot is very profitable for investors. But in my opinion, we don't have to use all robots to trade forex. we also have to do a trading manual so we can understand market changes and at the moment I don't use a robot, but as soon as I can fully build my trading strategy, I can't make an EA for my strategy, I just hope I can't contact the software developer who can develop my strategy for me.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:22 PM
nice sir mai ne ap ki link check ki hai kafi useful ea hai lekin sir ye ea hum kahan se hasil kar sakte hain aur kiye ye paid ea hai agar ap is ko hamare sath share kar saken tou please hamare sath share karen i am needed sir.