PDA

View Full Version : How much profit you have collected?

Niako
2012-07-10, 05:46 PM
well... i'm newbie for almost 2 months... :yahoo:

until now i did'nt get my profit yet on trading... =(

i guess i need more experience huh... hehee...

anyway... i will get it someday... Gud lucks to all traders.... Happy trading ;)

jilsma
2012-07-11, 04:42 AM
I am a newbee too but as far as I know it's too difficult for a newbee to trade before understanding how it works and before learning because to learn is very very important in FOREX? Do you catch my meanings?if yes, god luck.

Niako
2012-07-12, 08:35 AM
I have not yet collected any profit. I am not worried about it.What I am worried about is to learn forex trade thoroughly. Knowledge helps to reach at goal.I think this should be the motive for everybody.

yup... i agreed with u... everybody should learn thoroughly regarding forex trade,, the knowledge of it was huge.. it would make us better trader....

Gud luck !! :yahoo:

eraesh
2012-07-12, 01:52 PM
are you in loss? i guess if you are not in loss then you know how to recover from loss. so use the same method to get some profit. it is not easy. but stay cool and do practice in demo.

queen
2012-07-15, 12:40 AM
I am newer in forex trade. I am working here almost from one month. So I think in future I will be able to get my desirable profit from forex.

alamFX
2012-07-21, 05:31 PM
I should always have an exit profit when i enter a position . When i predefine .. is defined as how much i'll loss if me. I want my profit to be much big... collection available at a discount through the active trader store.

katol
2012-07-21, 05:39 PM
I trade the forex market has been almost a year. and when the first few months I often experience loss. but since I am running a five-month trade, since then I've often earn profit.

Dages0308
2012-07-23, 01:09 PM
yes sir...i want to given my experience for trading...if you want to porfit just defeat your emotional.. this is basic from trading...use braind and always account your margin or balance. thanks

jennilyn
2012-08-08, 03:45 PM

anyway... i will get it someday... Gud lucks to all traders.... Happy trading ;)

Just stay patient. If you work harder, you'll surely earn in the future. Stay focused and don't give up :)

iqubal13
2012-08-09, 10:32 PM
I am new comer of this trading sector, Now i am gain experience better for trading rules regulation business policy and other fundamental knowledge. So, I am try my best for trading some profit next future.

jennilyn
2012-08-17, 04:25 PM
None so far. :) I'm using a virtual money right now (demo account) so I don't earn for real even if I win. My performance is just getting better and I'm planning to finally try live trading soon :)

ERwaqas
2012-08-18, 04:25 PM
abhe ma new user ho .aur froex se bhot kuch sekh raha ho . ye ache trade ha...........

rifan.nadim
2012-08-19, 05:00 AM
Hello Friends,
I am now new member almost 19 days. So i didn't get any opportunity for trade. so when i can trade and I hope i will get profit in Forex market.

lahcen077
2012-08-19, 06:20 AM
hi
yeah we needs luck we the begginers just for collecting profite for start trading but after that we need to learn how to be a perfect trader by reading and learn new strategy to know when by and when sell good luck for everyone......

eg30
2012-08-20, 05:07 PM
I am also a member of a new here and I like my brother to learn well and get plenty of profit

dech2003
2012-08-22, 07:47 PM
You can make profit from forex trading if you have good money management,emotional & psycological control,proved and tested trading system

esif
2012-08-22, 09:25 PM
How much profit you have collected?
So far with not so good luck i have not made any profits, but soon i will make many profit, i think it the end of losses now, because every thing in this world has its end, and same is the loss, if we are consistant...

amimul01
2012-08-22, 09:33 PM
Learn how a quantity of have count up the total of money that continue living and why it's such a not easy duty.The primary method to give the impression of being at it capacity be, "How much money is there in U.S.currency?"

tharaka17
2012-08-28, 06:08 AM
I have 3 years experience and I think I can earn good profits.I can help you.Firstly please understand this.Anyone can earn good profits but you need good knowledge.Firstly learn some basic from internet.Then practice using Demo.Then you can be an expert trader.

lahcen077
2012-09-02, 07:30 AM
hello everybody, for me i had not colect any profit that because i am newest in this trading area but i try to learn the basic rurels and the analaysis of graphics in many forums and i try to learn how to use the meta trader for tradin easly and smoothly, dood luck for rvery one

k.fateha
2012-09-10, 04:55 PM

I am also newbee in this trading business. I hope you experienced guys will leave some useful strategies for all the new traders like me.

Best of luck all the forex traders.

nirmaldu
2012-10-13, 11:41 AM
Do we have to collect sales taxes on our fundraising product sales or pay income tax on ... primarily with volunteers, will probably not have to pay taxes on my profit. his means that you do not have to look up the local sales tax for every ..... As long as trying to make a profit.

akber
2012-10-13, 05:46 PM
i am new member forex i am working forex at last 2 months . i will get it .happy treading .

abdurrehman
2012-10-17, 09:39 PM

my dear friend i am new in forex so i collect at time only 50$

DiF0r
2012-10-17, 11:41 PM
http://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/212974/large.jpg

This was my biggest success :yahoo:

I started trading on a bonus account where I received $20 for free and I've created over 1000% profits :)))

ondama23
2012-10-18, 04:56 AM
Hello

0 hh im noob but i m learning how te be prof

DiF0r
2012-10-18, 01:33 PM
Hello

0 hh im noob but i m learning how te be prof

Good luck with getting a prO :)

I'm also using getforexrebate.com to get the max profits possible. They give you the 1.5 pips from spread right back into your account on every trade. It's a great option :)http://www.getforexrebate.com/?id=338617

ondama23
2012-10-18, 07:20 PM
Good luck with getting a prO :)

I'm also using getforexrebate.com to get the max profits possible. They give you the 1.5 pips from spread right back into your account on every trade. It's a great option :)http://www.getforexrebate.com/?id=338617

Thank you for repying and how to use getforexrebat.com
i'm glad you asking me
thanks

robiul alam
2012-10-18, 10:17 PM
I am a newbee too but as far as I know it's too difficult for a newbee to trade before understanding how it works and before learning because to learn is very very important in FOREX? Do you catch my meanings?if yes, god luck.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
07-12-2012 03:05 AM #3
Niako
This user has no status.

I am:
In love

Niako is an unknown quantity at this point Niako's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
0.10 USD
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snehaloy View Post
I have not yet collected any profit. I am not worried about it.What I am worried about is to learn forex trade thoroughly. Knowledge helps to reach at goal.I think this should be the motive for everybody.

yup... i agreed with u... everybody should learn thoroughly regarding forex trade,, the knowledge of it was huge.. it would make us better trader....

Gud luck !!

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
07-12-2012 08:22 AM #4
eraesh
This user has no status.

I am:
----

eraesh is an unknown quantity at this point eraesh's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
44.20 USD
Thanks

are you in loss? i guess if you are not in loss then you know how to recover from loss. so use the same method to get some profit. it is not easy. but stay cool and do practice in demo.

07-14-2012 07:10 PM #5
queen
This user has no status.

I am:
----

queen is an unknown quantity at this point queen's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
14.45 USD
Thanks

I am newer in forex trade. I am working here almost from one month. So I think in future I will be able to get my desirable profit from forex.

07-21-2012 12:01 PM #6
alamFX
Banned
This user has no status.

I am:
----

alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
69.00 USD
Thanks

I should always have an exit profit when i enter a position . When i predefine .. is defined as how much i'll loss if me. I want my profit to be much big... collection available at a discount through the active trader store.

07-21-2012 12:09 PM #7
katol
This user has no status.

I am:
----

katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
56.15 USD
Thanks

I trade the forex market has been almost a year. and when the first few months I often experience loss. but since I am running a five-month trade, since then I've often earn profit.

07-23-2012 07:39 AM #8
Dages0308
is always learn about forex from
senior in this forum

I am:
Happy

Dages0308 is an unknown quantity at this point Dages0308's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
37.90 USD
Thanks

yes sir...i want to given my experience for trading...if you want to porfit just defeat your emotional.. this is basic from trading...use braind and always account your margin or balance. thanks

08-08-2012 10:15 AM #9
jennilyn
This user has no status.

I am:
----

jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
46.80 USD
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niako View Post
well... i'm newbie for almost 2 months...

until now i did'nt get my profit yet on trading...

anyway... i will get it someday... Gud lucks to all traders.... Happy trading

Just stay patient. If you work harder, you'll surely earn in the future. Stay focused and don't give up

08-09-2012 05:02 PM #10
iqubal13
This user has no status.

I am:
----

iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
90.90 USD
Thanks

I am new comer of this trading sector, Now i am gain experience better for trading rules regulation business policy and other fundamental knowledge. So, I am try my best for trading some profit next future.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Quote This Message Thanks good like forex thank

kianbunsen
2012-12-20, 10:40 PM
yes you need experience more than anything to survive and to make profit with forex. but experience does not come only with time, it needs education, hard working and a lot of practice and also with lot of patient.

brac
2012-12-20, 10:43 PM
I am a newbee too but as far as I know it's too difficult for a newbee to trade before understanding how it works and before learning. I want my profit to be much big... collection available at a discount through the active trader store.

usmanraza
2013-01-23, 02:01 PM
yes learning sub sa phealy ha forex ma acha aur big profat earn karne ka laye ap ko forex ko achi trah sa learn
karna ho aur sekhena ho gaya tab ap zaror acha profat collect kar payeo gaya,

gulking
2013-02-09, 02:54 PM
i am a new bie in the forex trading and doing the forex trading with my full hard work and the passion but uptill to now i only make it possible to earn about 100$ from the forex trading.

Abdulrehman
2013-02-10, 12:02 PM
i am, new joiner of forex and now just 4 usd profit,, its looking quite easy to earn money in forex but other comments may not consider for very easy taskk

m_18
2013-02-11, 08:15 PM
i m new in Forex so i divot yet get any profit because i m learner now but i surely get profit in business in future i trust on myself that one day i will be a professional Forex trader :)

saim16020
2013-02-12, 01:27 PM
मैं व्यापार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में लगभग एक साल हो गया है. और जब पहले कुछ महीनों मैं अक्सर नुकसान का अनुभव. लेकिन जब से मैं एक व्यापार पांच महीने से चल रहा है तब से, मैं अक्सर लाभ अर्जित किया है.

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-04, 09:40 AM
start me kio k ziada tar traders ko experience and skills ki kami ki wajah se loss ho jata he, but jese jese apki skills barhti hen apka experience and profit bhi barh jata he.

fxrafi4
2013-05-23, 11:07 AM
I am new comer of this commerce sector, currently I'm gain expertise higher for commerce rules regulation business policy and alternative elementary data. So, I'm strive my best for commerce some profit next future................

iqrashoukat
2013-11-21, 11:11 PM
i am new here.. now i hve no profit.. but i hope for the best to have profit