PDA

View Full Version : MT4 & MT5 Performance Difference

shaheen193
2013-08-12, 11:51 AM
Hi Guys
I appriciate you all the guys here on the Indian Forex forum. Actually I want to know the difference in between MT4 and MT5. And which one is the best for regular trading. can both be used for the same account

nadeem123
2013-08-20, 11:50 AM
Dear i think meta trader4 is so best for regular trading in Forex trading business than meta trader5, because meta trader4 is so best and also so easy to used and learn than meta trader5 but the meta trader5 is new version and it have some new features than meta trader4.

ding
2013-08-20, 11:58 AM
ye dono theak he perform krtey hain aur in ki performance same he hoti hy mager aik farq in dono main new aur old ka a jata hay k forex trading main meta trade 4 old version hay aur meta trade 5 new version hai magr trader mt4 he use krna pasand kerty hain

waseemmajid
2013-08-20, 02:25 PM
dono he best ha laken log mt4 ko zayda use kar rahy ha kue k ya easy ha or log asy complete samaj chuky hain mt5 is k new version ha is main kushnew feature k azafa keya gay ha laken log zayda mt4 par trade karna pasand kar rahy ha

saime121
2013-08-20, 03:55 PM
Meta trader4 is an old and meta trader5 is a new version of software which is using in Forex trading business. Meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn then meta trader because meta trader5 have some new and advanced features so meta trader5 is difficult than meta trader4.

shahid1477
2013-08-20, 06:50 PM
yes,in kay use main difference hai.meta trader 4 old version hai or is ko use karna easy hai.beginners kay liey ye boohat helpful hai.meta trader 5 advance version hai or expert trader isy use karty hain.

okeyy
2013-08-21, 12:15 AM
Dear,i have used only meta trader 4 and have never used meta trader 5.MT4 is best software for trading and most of traders use this.MT5 is advance software and expert traders use this .

Endeye
2013-08-31, 08:49 PM
I still use mt4 trading until now since a year ago. but I've also never tried to use mt5 for trading, but it's not for long time. Indeed in terms of performance, mt5 is indeed much stronger signal, never disconnect from the infrequent internet signals, but the structure of the order setup that made me go back using mt4.

Hina121
2013-09-01, 08:23 AM
Dear i think meta trader4 is a old and meta trader5 is new but the meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5 because meta trader5 have some new features so meta trader5 is difficult than meta trader4.

seema121
2013-09-01, 10:19 AM
Dear i think the meta trader4 is so best fro all of new traders in Forex trading market to regular trading and if anyone want to do trading with advanced then he/she should be use the meta trader5 because meta trader5 have some new and advanced features.

sidrazafar
2017-10-20, 06:55 PM
Comparison of MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4
Below are MT5 and MT4 trading platforms compared.

Feature metatrader-5-logo-170x45 metatrader-4-logo-171x45
Execution Modes
Number of order execution modes supported in the platform 4 3
64 Bit Version
Native support for the 64-bit architecture green-check-mark-true-64x64 red-cross-false-64x64
Server Architecture
The underlying server architecture of the platform Distributed Single
Account groups
The number of trader account groups that can be created in the platform Unlimited 512
Security Groups
The number of groups of financial instruments supported in the platform Unlimited 32
Built-in order routing
The native routing option, which allows managing trade request processing rules green-check-mark-true-64x64 red-cross-false-64x64
Orders database size
The maximum order database size without compromising the performance of the platform Unlimited Up to 10M orders
Reports
Formats of platform supported internal reports for back and middle offices Charts (HTML5)
+ tables Tables only

Afnan ahmad
2017-11-27, 10:31 PM
The two major differences have already been covered, but there are a number of others worth mentioning within any MT4 and MT5 comparison.

Metatrader 5 uses a programming language called MQL5 as opposed to the MQL4 used by Metatrader 4. The exciting thing about MQL5 is that it allows black box programming which, in a nutshell, means that it is easier to program and so will logically be a better framework for users and developers of trading robots and other expert advisors. However, MetaQuotes expanded this capability into MQL4 in 2014, so it is not a difference between the platforms any more, although there is a likelihood that if the language is up****ed at some time in the future, MetaQuotes will not extend any up****es into MQL4 as well as MQL5

billyboy00007
2017-11-27, 10:52 PM
mt4 hi thik hai main ne jab se bi trading main aya hon main ne mt4 main hi kam kiya hai yahi sahia hai q ke is main koi problem nae hai ksi bi kism ki tomumain ye change nae karna cahye.

Iqra18
2018-01-20, 03:29 PM
Metatrader 5 was released in 2010, five years after the release of Metatrader 4 and at a time when Metatrader 4 was already very popular, and due also to the number sequence in the platform names, there is a common misapprehension that Metatrader 5 was a new improved version of Metatrader 4, designed to do the same job better.

Iqra18
2018-01-20, 03:38 PM
that Metatrader 5 retains two key programming-related advantages over Metatrader 4. Firstly, its back testing functions where you can test programmed trading strategies execute at a much faster speed, which is a feature that can save you a lot of time if you are the kind of trader who needs to run a large number of back tests. It also allows simultaneous multi-currency pair back testing. Together this can speed up back testing procedures immeasurably.

Iqra18
2018-01-20, 03:47 PM
If you have to comply with U.S. regulations for whatever reason, want to do a great deal of back testing using the platform offline, or want access to stock and commodities exchanges that are hard to reach through Metatrader 4, then Metatrader 5 is the obvious choice for you.

rehanayaz2
2018-01-21, 05:03 AM
Yes my dear Forex trader my brother I agree with you Forex trading Mein Mota trader 4 or Mota trader 5 mein jyada different nahi hai sirf thoda bahut changing Hai usme aur sab same hai uska account Jo Hota Hai motor trader 5 ka woh alag se hota hai

ghaffar500
2018-01-21, 10:29 PM
dear trader main nay to meta trader five ko use nahian kia aur na hi pta ha k yeh kesa hay han main nay suna zaroor hay k yeh bhi meta trader four ki traha hay dear main nay meta trader four ko hi use kia us k bary main bhi ful pta nahain dear bs kuch function ka pta hay js ko hum daily use krty hain.........

Akhterp
2018-01-21, 10:37 PM
mt4 to kafi arsay say chal raha ha aor mt5 new aya hai is main yehe difference hoga kay yeh mt4 jo hai wo old hai aor us main itnay zayada option nahi hein aor mt5 new hai is main kafi new features add kiye gaye hein main new 1,2 bar is ko use karne ki koshish ki hai but muje maza nahi aya is liye main mt4 he use kar rahah hon.

Aliakbar2016
2018-01-21, 11:42 PM
han g bilkul mt4 and mt5 dono alag alag kam karty ha and dono ka procedure be thora change ha kio ka mt5 full updated ha and is ma kafi zaida new function ha lekin jo mt4 pa kam kar leta ha us ka liye mt5 pa kam karna koi mushkil bat nhi

khadija mir
2018-01-22, 01:36 AM
In my previous piece last week, I saw the best possible trades for the coming week as long of the S&P 500 Index, long of the precious metal Palladium, and long of the Forex currency pair EUR/USD. The individual results were mostly positive, with the S&P 500 Index rising this week by 0.85%, while Palladium fell by 1.59%, and EUR/USD rose by 0.13%, producing an average loss of 0.20%

rehanayaz2
2018-01-22, 02:49 AM
Dear Forex trader Mere Khayal Se Forex trading ke Hawale se Mota trailer for a motor grader 522 best Hai Magar Yeh Dono different bhi hai in ke account Jo hote hain woh bhi alag alag se Hote Hain

khadija mir
2018-01-22, 03:11 AM
We are currently sitting at 0.8001 in a large range for the pair. We have possible divergence in the pair, so we are looking for a finish at the range top at 1.8100ish and then a break down now to the 0.382 Fibo. support at 0.7889.. The average daily true range (ATR) for the pair currently is 59 pips

rehanayaz2
2018-01-22, 04:04 AM
Dear Forex trader Mere Khayal Se apne bhi bilkul theek kaha hai magar main aapko Ye kahunga ke Forex trading Mein metatrader 4 aur metre trader 5 Dono software alag alag se hai aur Unki performance bhi alag alag hai aur unke account bhi alag alag Hote Hain

batool
2018-02-22, 03:20 PM
Trading main mt4 ka use krty hon mt5 ka use nhy kia hay aor is kay difference kia hian is ki information nhy hay wasy mt4 terminal aor mt5 terminal main koi big difference nhy hay aor Trader ko mt4 ka terminal use krna hay aor Trader ko both account use krna thek hay ya na is ka mallom nhy aor Trader ko mt4 main Trading krna ka server dia jata hay aor Trader mt4 ka use krta hay mt4 ka use abhy ziada nhy ho rha hay

Pak003
2018-09-13, 10:52 PM
mt4 trading until now since a year ago. but I've also never tried to use mt5 for trading, but it's not for long time. Indeed in terms of performance, mt5 is indeed much stronger signal, never disconnect from the infrequent internet signals, but the structure of the order setup that made me go back

Merabnoor123
2020-11-29, 09:50 PM
ye dono theak he perform krtey hain aur in ki performance same he hoti hy mager aik farq in dono main new aur old ka a jata hay k forex trading main meta trade 4 old version hay aur meta trade 5 new version hai magr trader mt4 he use krna pasand kerty hain

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:55 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain

Maryam21
2021-05-16, 06:26 PM
bhai ager dekha jae tu mt4 trading platform world ma sab se jyada use hota hai lakan mt5 trading platform mt4 se advance hai lakan bohut kam broker hi mt4 platforum ka server apne client ko dete han, ma khud instaforex broker use kerta hoon or instaforex ke all server mt4 platform ma hai is leye hame mt4 hi use kerna perta hai, future ma kaha ja raha hai mt5 platform jyada use ho ga ku ke wo advance platform hai.

Fatima12
2021-05-17, 03:32 PM
bhai ager dekha jae tu mt4 trading platform world ma sab se jyada use hota hai lakan mt5 trading platform mt4 se advance hai lakan bohut kam broker hi mt4 platforum ka server apne client ko dete han, ma khud instaforex broker use kerta hoon or instaforex ke all server mt4 platform ma hai is leye hame mt4 hi use kerna perta hai, future ma kaha ja raha hai mt5 platform jyada use ho ga ku ke wo advance platform hai.hanji dear me ap ki baat se agree hu ke me ne bi mt4 aur mt5 dono use kiya ha, dono me bohut difference ha, mt4 app mt5 se phle launch howa tha es liye jyada broker ke server us pr ha, lakin mt5 advance ha mt4 sa, es pr bi bohut sare broker hai, phle tu jyada log mt4 ku use karte the lakin jab se mt5 aya ha tu ab jyada log mt5 ku use karte hai,me bi ap ki tarah mt4 ku hi use karta hu kyu ke mera broker instaforex ke server bi mt4 pr hi ha.

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-12, 11:33 PM
प्रिय मुझे लगता है कि मेटाट्रेडर 4 विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार बाजार में सभी नए व्यापारियों के लिए नियमित व्यापार के लिए सबसे अच्छा है और यदि कोई उन्नत के साथ व्यापार करना चाहता है