PDA

View Full Version : best spread fo trading

indianpk01
2013-07-11, 01:02 PM
my mean some trader get fix spread and some different which one is best for trades for doing a big trade.
where i think and i use fix spread is best for us :)

amssalcity
2013-07-12, 09:53 AM
yes you are right that the fix spreadi is best for every trader because on this fix spread we can do trade of our need and the fix spread is very beneficial because at the rate of fix spread we can earn money of our need and this is the best thing to start business with a good amount of opening.

c13
2013-07-12, 10:46 AM
fix spread bhi trader kay liay theak rehta hai aur zeada bhi instaforex ka spread trader kay liay behtreen hai yahan par har qisam ki trading like short term, scalping, hedging, long term har qisam ki kar saktay hain

Jovanni
2013-07-12, 02:26 PM
Choosing the right broker with a fixed spread is very helpful to us because it does not cost us so much and can trade during news times because the spreads remain consistent.

razia86
2013-07-12, 03:17 PM
i think Spread betting works based on margin trading , which means that when you place a bet via financial spread betting accounts you only have to hand over a deposit instead of the full bet amount.

bloch.bhai
2013-07-12, 03:55 PM
yes main ap se agree krta hon ke fixed spread broker ke liy bohat acha or helpful hai.or instaforex ka spread broker ke liy bohat he faida mund hai.yahan ap her qisam ki trading kr skty hain.

irbaz.000005
2013-07-12, 06:02 PM
i think fixed spread is best for Forex trading. we should chose the broker with fixed spread because it is very good for our Forex trading business. good broker with fixed spread is very helpful and profitable for our Forex trading business.

haafiz
2013-07-12, 10:07 PM
trading in the zone of douglas. i should have read this years ago!! sirously it is an essential must read for every nebie.Realize that psychology is theee most important part of trading above all even above money managment which is a close second and system finally your development and technique which is bottem of the list.

wabas
2013-07-13, 11:14 AM
insta forex ka spread bohat acha ha main na insta forex ka broker use kar raha ho insta forex ka broker spread sub broker sa best hain is laye main na is broker main trade karna zayda pasand kayea hain

fulltry
2013-07-14, 10:26 PM
forex trading may jab ap nay trade enter karni hota hy to ap forex trading market may jis broker say trade enter kary gay is ko face dayni hota hy jis say ap forex trading may market may easily work kar apna profit get ka sakta ho

shahzad51
2013-07-16, 08:29 PM
In my thinking Fix spread is best for trading. We can earn more money in Fix spreading this is the best way of earning we can earn money in short time without any losses Fix spread is very useful for us we can trade and get great bonus easily without any problem.

sweetkuri82
2013-07-18, 05:09 PM
dear you post a very good thread and i am agree with you dear if you want to work in Forex market you must have to choose a broker to start trading in this risky market and you know that spreads are a way to earn money to a broker it is very good way for a trader to earn money from his spreads so we have to choose our broker which have high spreads...

Zee121
2013-07-18, 10:17 PM
I think you are do well trade because you do trading with fix spread this is so good dear for you because fix spread is so better than free spread trading with any broker in Forex trading business.

awais123
2013-07-19, 07:40 AM
g han man is baat say igree karta hon keh forex aik bohut accha bussnis hai is man aap jitni ziada acchi treeding karein gey aap ko utna he ziada munafa ho ga kinkeh yeh aik munafa baksh bussnis hai is say bohut say log profit kma rahey hain mujey is bussnis say kafi munafa howa hai

dufu
2013-07-19, 03:39 PM
There are something that i have come to notice and that is whenyou tradeing or whenyou looking for the best broker is that one that you had to make sure that has low fixed spread

beamsteam
2013-07-20, 10:04 AM
Forex main fix trading hi trader k ly behtreen rehti he or mostly instaforex ki spread hi behtreen rehti he traders k ly,ak ache broker ki nishani good fix spread se hoti he

bablu7832
2013-07-21, 02:15 AM
Main toh humesha fixed spread wale brokers mey trade karna prefer karta hoon,kyunki fixed spread mey trade karney sey humarey trades jaldi conclude ho saktey hain.Variable spread newbies ke liye theek nahi hai.

davi
2013-07-24, 11:58 AM
Ther best one that i have ever come to know is the one that you know from find fxpro.com that is fixed and low those are the things that you have to keep in mind before you tradeing that is what soo many people look out for

hafizzia42
2013-07-24, 01:59 PM
mary khyal main fix spread instaforex k liye sub say best hy .......fix spread is very beneficial becuse at the rate of fix spread..and chooes the right broker with a fix spread ...

shahid1477
2013-07-25, 11:25 PM
yes,Fix spread ik trader kay kiey boohat he acha rehta hai.hum apni marzi say trade kar sakty hain or fix apread kay rate ki waja say hum apni marzi say profit earn kar sakty hain.mery khyaal say insta forex ka spread best hai trading kay liey.

Mehroz
2013-07-26, 12:48 AM
broker best hai agr aap broker use krain gai tu boht profit hoga apko main tu yahe use kr rha hun aap bhe yahe use krain loss hoga he nhe apko par apko trained hona zaruri hai

Ali 123
2013-08-18, 11:45 AM
In my thinking Fix spread is best for trading. We can earn more money in Fix spreading this is the best way of earning we can earn money in short time without any losses Fix spread
is very useful for us we can trade and get great bonus easily yes,Fix spread ik trader kay kiey boohat he acha rehta hai.hum apni marzi say trade kar sakty hain or fix apread kay rate ki waja
say hum apni marzi say profit earn kar sakty hain.mery khyaal say insta forex ka spread best

najjmi4u
2013-08-18, 11:47 AM
There are many companies are work in our areas your areas and these are all different spread some are having spread .1 and some are .3 some are above that so if you look at .3 spreadness that is very good for earning on the plate form of forex trade .

oshim
2013-08-18, 11:50 AM
fix spread vi trades ke lie theek rehta hain our zeada vi instaforex ke spread traders ke liay behtreen hain yahan par har qisam ki trading like short term.

saime121
2013-08-18, 11:50 AM
Dear i think 3 is so best and better spread for brokers in Forex trading business,i think those brokers who has low spread they is so best brokers like insta Forex broker insta Forex has low spread.

soniasomi
2013-08-18, 11:53 AM
I think we should chose the broker with fixed spread because it is very good for our Forex trading business. good broker with fixed spread is very helpful and profitable for our Forex trading business.All the best

KORSEL
2013-08-18, 01:52 PM
I think we should chose the broker with fixed spread because it is very good for our Forex trading business. good broker with fixed spread is very helpful and profitable for our Forex trading business.All the best

that it may not be size, but based on the spread trade with this will surely make you in this trade do not even notice how the quality of broker you trade places so because so many brokers who use and offers lower spreads if you choose them without consideration credibility then this is quite risky

okeyy
2013-08-18, 04:08 PM
You are right dear.fixed spread is better for trader in case of long trades.big spread is also good.spread of instaforex is very suitable for all the types of trades.

riyadking
2013-08-18, 04:32 PM
In a fixed spread is ideal for trading my thoughts. We, it is not to be very useful to us that you can get a big bonus and easy trade with ease Spread the correction for any loss, few words you can earn more money than the diffusion mapping is the best way income you can make money in time.

princeua
2013-08-18, 04:35 PM
I think that experience comes through in this trade practice on a daily basis as the foreign exchange market is very possible that you get the experience and this experience is that contribute in the form of a very large profit taking and profits in this business aware of the beginning of a new hope.

davy2
2013-08-19, 06:58 PM
There are something that you have to know that tradeing is one that best thing that you can look for when you are tradeing with any broker is that whenyou tradeing you have to have low fixed spreads

Forexbear
2013-08-19, 07:50 PM
I am using Instaforex and Armada Markets. Reason why I use 2 brokers is that it`s important to diversify.

panjalmo
2014-01-07, 12:01 PM
Forex main fix trading hi trader k ly behtreen rehti he or mostly instaforex ki spread hi behtreen rehti he traders k ly,ak ache broker ki nishani good fix spread se hoti he

viki786
2014-01-07, 12:08 PM
fix spread mery khyal main barha profit earn karny k liye theak hai kyu k mai ny dekha hai k buhat sary barhy professional traders yahi technique use karty hain trading mai aur phr huge profit earn kart hain.

waqasmanzor
2014-08-24, 02:40 PM
main insta forex ka broker used kar raha ho aur is ka spread muje theak lagta hain insta forex ka broker main 3 ka spread hain aur ja mere kayal sa theak hain is broker ko main bohat like kayea hain mere kayal sa is ka spread sub sa kam hain

kabeer4x
2014-08-26, 11:52 AM
spread is a very important point to consider when choosing an online forex broker.there are many brokers available each having diferent amount of spread some are high and some are low.my first choice is instaforex because it has tight spread and the execution of orders are lightning fast.as a word of advice always check the brokers spread value and then make up your mind.my recommendation.....insta forex.

agit_pratoris
2014-08-27, 09:28 PM
I am using Instaforex and Armada Markets. Reason why I use 2 brokers is that it`s important to diversify.

I use lite forex broker, and insta. lite is good and really fair broker i have ever met.

mom
2014-09-10, 04:12 PM
i think fix spread is best for us because when our spread is fixed for example our spread is 10 dollar on our every trade so we can do big trade then our spread is same so its fixed but if we pay three pips spread on our trading then its big spread if we increase our pips on our trading.

Ex.ness Support
2014-09-15, 09:33 AM
Well i have tried many different brokers but i must say Exness gives the platform to trade with the tightest spread in the industry. Only 1 pip spread for most of the major pairs. So scalping becomes easy and i dont have to pay big cuts repeatedly while trading. This saves me at least $30-40 a day in srpeads which will be like $6000 a year. Amazing

bipulsb1
2014-09-15, 10:17 AM
absolutely yes you may be best the fact that the sort out spread is ideal for sellers considering in this particular sort out disperse you can easily achieve swap of the demand additionally, the sort ut disperse is amazingly favorable consider around the speed in sort out disperse you can easily earn a living of the demand and even it is the most responsible thing to implement 9nternet business through some cutting open.

raedsagga
2014-09-20, 02:23 PM
yes you are right that the fix spreadi is best for every trader because on this fix spread we can do trade of our need and the fix spread is very beneficial because at the rate of fix spread we can earn money of our need and this is the best thing to start business with a good amount of opening.

raedsagga
2014-09-21, 03:54 PM
In my thinking Fix spread is best for trading. We can earn more money in Fix spreading this is the best way of earning we can earn money in short time without any losses Fix spread is very useful for us we can trade and get great bonus easily without any problem.

shahid079
2014-09-21, 05:00 PM
different broker offer different spreads and you can compare them on the internet because there are so many sites available which give you the best analysis about the forex broker spread and you can chose one according to your choice.

VikramSingh
2017-06-18, 02:00 AM
I believe spread alone is not the only required thing, if we want to be successful then we need to make sure we have complete thing not just favorable spread. This is where OctaFX is so suitable to me with their marvelous setup been regulated by FCA and also have excellent reputation winning over 21 awards. I also feel good with their ECN account which can be operated with as low as 20 dollars and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such thing.

Irina
2017-08-06, 01:18 PM
Each trader always choose account type with low spreads, and it will be found on the ECN account types, there is a Commission to be paid from each transaction, and it's natural course in the business world of currency trading

danish555
2017-08-06, 01:27 PM
the best and legal broker of this trading business have 2 to 3 pips of spread for this trading business when the traders get start trading they choose the broker for this trading business and they like these brokers for this trading business,

VikramSingh
2017-08-19, 01:05 AM
It’s obvious that low spread is preferred by all. However, it is obvious that just random selection of broker for adjusting to requirements like low spreads is not good for anyone, so we must watch it all very closely or else we could struggle to fair levels. I am joined with OctaFX and the simplest reason for my selection is their high rating and reliability having segregated account as well. Also, all the money transactions are done instantly without any delay at all.

Bajaj Vasu
2017-09-08, 04:03 AM
Best spread se kam nahi chale ga hume har cheez best chaiya aur is hi lia mai FreshForex k sath joined hoon. Yahan har cheez hi best ha kiu k ya boht zada reliable aur trustworthy broker hain jo peechle 12 saalo se service dere hain aur is k ilawa har offer ha yahan kam spread se le kar 101% tradable deposit bonus tak!

Ameur Damak
2017-09-10, 06:58 PM
the spread has two types (static and moving) . What are the characteristics of each?
the Spread is the difference between the selling price and the purchase price, which is an immediate profit margin goes to the broker and therefore is an immediate loss when you start to buy or sell at the moment of the transaction, you pay the interest to enter the foreign exchange market, in another way, interest is the broker's fee.
Fixed Spread: It is the constant spread at all times even in the time of the news or in the Asian period or in the opening of the market remains constant unchanged.
The moving spread is the variable spraed at the time of the strong movement.

Ahmedyassen
2017-09-11, 04:09 AM
Sure dear you must when chose your proker search for fixed sperad and low one and don't work with any proker say fixed but when news or when market don't move and not have balance will increase it that mean they is scamer and market maker and they will stolin your money by the time but need to be sure in first and then will still it

Akhterp
2018-01-17, 06:56 PM
agar ap kisi achay broker kay baray main find kar rahay hein kay kon sa acha broker hai jo sub say kam spread provide karta hai to sub say acha broker jo hai wo instaforex hai aor apney members ko bohat say features provide kar raha hai live chat always available hoti hai.

Doji
2018-01-18, 07:53 PM
Actually a good spread that we can use in trading, is a thin or small spread that can give us more benefits, when compared with a wide spread.
Because the use of thin spreads will make it easier for us to take profits by all means or methods we use.
Because then we can so take every opportunity of any pattern of price movements that occur.

Bali
2018-01-18, 08:15 PM
Each trader has a different degree of sensitivity to the cost of the spread. Your sensitivity to the cost of the spread should depend on the trading strategy you use. The shorter the time scale you trade, and the greater the number of transactions, the more you need to be careful about spread size.:)

Aliakbar2016
2018-01-18, 08:22 PM
han g ya be bohat zaida zaroori ha ka ham ny spread kia use karna ha kam ka liye kio ka spread bohat bara masla ha kam ma is liye hamay chahiye ka spread normal rakhy na tu bohat zaida ho and na hi bohat zaida kam hoo

mohsinkayani808
2018-01-28, 03:09 PM
We should chose the broker with fixed spread because it is very good for our Forex trading business. I think Spread betting works based on margin trading , which means that when you place a bet via financial spread betting accounts you only have to hand over a deposit instead of the full bet amount.

Akhterp
2018-01-28, 07:54 PM
forex trading main bohat say brokers hein jo fix spread nahi set kartay balkay wo brokers walay kabhi low and kabhi highh commission charge kartay hein lakin spread kay mamlay main sub say acha option jo hai wo instaforex ka hai jin ka fix spread hai aor us say zayada nahi wo charge kartay.

Nirzana
2018-05-14, 01:24 AM
I think fixed spread is better for forex trading that you dont have any tension with your spread, lets share my experience with exness that 5 year ago i was a trader on exness. In exness they took too many spread when news published or while frequent movement on trend and i see they took maximum 50 pips spread spread during opening and closing time on market and if you have a less equity then you must get margin call or your account can be gone as negative values that was harassing to me, thats why i left exness and joined with insaforex and i am too much happy with fixed spread and suggesting everyone to trade with fixed spread broker and my first choice is Instaforex.

CryptoTrading
2018-05-26, 12:39 AM
spread to tub he barta ha jub aap ka account me balance bahut ho aur ager aap k account me balance he na ho to aap kis tarhan say spread ko use kar sakty han so pahly aap is fourm me apna balance banao or apna profit mazed forex me invest karo per aap ko spread be mily ga or aap forex me trading me asani say kar sakty han

Bajaj Vasu
2019-07-28, 03:59 AM
Mai to trading hi prefer karta hoon magar is mai ya boht zaroori ha k hum planning k sath kam karein aur sahi broker. Mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon jin k sath kam karne mai boht zada asan rehta ha.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 03:37 PM
fix spread bhi trader kay liay theak rehta hai aur zeada bhi instaforex ka spread trader kay liay behtreen hai yahan par har qisam ki trading like short term, scalping, hedging, long term har qisam ki kar saktay hain