PDA

View Full Version : Tactical OR Strategic - What you prefer and why ?

Pages : [1] 2 3

khaliq4m
2012-06-13, 04:58 PM
What you believe in Forex?? Tactical (short term) planning works better or we can reap more fruit by strategic (Long term) planning??

bu'd
2012-06-13, 05:39 PM
as a beginner and still much in need of learning. I am doing now is training in the short term planning. I have a new master when doing long-term strategy . when there is advice from my seniors ready to accommodate :)

maulana
2012-06-14, 07:07 AM
What you believe in Forex?? Tactical (short term) planning works better or we can reap more fruit by strategic (Long term) planning??

i prefer to tactical (short term) for my trading plan... i think short term is more faster to make a profit than long term... but, sometimes i use long term strategy if i am fell bored with my short term strategy... that's conditional for me...

newentry
2012-06-14, 08:26 AM
it will build a different answer for it, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it

william88
2012-06-14, 08:30 AM

I believe in short term planning,because it is easier,and faster..
Long term needs big capital also big patience,and also the control of fear and greed..because in long term trading,sometimes the trade has floating loss,and not all traders can see their account in red..

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-06-14, 12:02 PM

main tactical ko bikul be like nahi karta hon q k munaja tactical achai nahi lagti ha esi waja sa to man strategic ko used karta hon or muaja ya kafi ahci ro best way lagta ha trading main esi waja sa to main es ko zada sa zada used karta hon.

kashifrehman
2012-06-20, 08:24 AM
I prefer to trade with both the real reason is with techtical we can get small profits that can keep us motivated and help us to control emotions and patiance while strategic plan are always good when we target good profit and these add good return in my balance.

room
2012-07-05, 11:38 AM
it will build a different answer for it, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it

lap
2012-07-14, 01:22 PM

lap
2012-07-15, 05:23 PM

mahmudi
2012-07-16, 08:11 AM
hm it's true there are so many strategies that use short strategies there is also the long-term strategy straegi so much that can be used in such trading techniques exist scalping, intraday, a long term view in d1 to tf tf montly

biyen
2012-07-24, 10:03 AM
There are a number of common Forex trading strategies, including: scalping, news trading, range trading, swing trading, trend trading and carry trading – of course there are many more, but these are the ones that most Forex traders consider and especially when just starting out.

The Sniper
2012-07-24, 04:08 PM
main tactical ko bikul be like nahi karta hon q k munaja tactical achai nahi lagti ha esi waja sa to man strategic ko used karta hon or muaja ya kafi ahci ro best way lagta ha trading main esi waja sa to main es ko zada sa zada used karta hon.

it will build a different answer for it, some will say that scalping scalping is the best way to trade and get a lot of profit with only need a little time to it, and some of them say that long term is correct and safest way to invest and make money in this business, and I guess both are good if you can master

sohankhan
2012-07-24, 05:06 PM
i always support strategic or long time trading. because short time is not preferable for all time. so i always trade in short time.

Maham Gill
2012-07-24, 05:26 PM

Tactical OR Strategi kafi achi or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi best lagti ha lakin muja es ka bara main abi complete knowledge nahi ha esi waja sa main abi es main kafi knowledge earned kar rha hon.

goldenmember
2012-07-24, 08:05 PM
I think that you can make short term plans easier. It is easier to think of forex as a day job where you go in and work. The problem of long term is that you are not doing anything for long periods of time.

nahial
2012-07-24, 11:14 PM
a strategic forex trader has initiated a position, they will then usually enter their intended stop loss and take profit orders into the market in strict accordance with their trade plan. They then wait until either order is executed to assess the outcome of their trade

atiqrehman
2012-07-24, 11:52 PM
i thing both are imported tactical and strategy .today Gold i higher at 1584 and low at 1568 buy at 1568 is Planning and sell it at 1584 is strategy

ermaniso2011
2012-07-25, 12:18 PM
if you are a full time trader you can prefer tactical trading which you have to always keep an eye on the charts and look for opportunities.you will have to trade more and you can also make more mistakes.strategic trading is safer but it requires patient since you will have to trade higher time frames.strategic traders can stay in forex for life time since they are trading safe with less risk.

mahmudi
2012-07-25, 03:25 PM
I was more excited at the prospect of planning libertine long as such analysis is clearly not short-term time frame requires only a very small but extremely difficult if the forex in a short-term use with because no one who can determine a trend

cozard007
2012-07-25, 05:42 PM
What is the diiference between the two really??? Is it not the English language, Well, the skill, techniques, apprach, tactics and strategy are still saying the same thing.

tenma
2012-07-29, 04:24 AM
as a beginner and still much in need of learning. I am doing now is training in the short term planning. I have a new master when doing long-term strategy . when there is advice from my seniors ready to accommodate :)

il va construire une rponse diffrente pour elle, certains diront que scalper scalp est la meilleure faon pour le commerce et d'obtenir beaucoup de profit avec seulement besoin d'un peu de temps pour elle, et certains d'entre eux diront que long terme est bonne et le plus sr moyen de investir et gagner de l'argent cette entreprise, et je suppose que tous les deux sont bons si l'on peut matriser

sharabela
2012-07-29, 05:17 PM
I think long term planning is more effective than the short term planning. What I have found is long term planning is more consistent and they do not normally go wrong.

roshan
2012-07-29, 09:11 PM

kalponick
2012-07-30, 02:17 AM
I use both of them in my trading.. I have a strategy but I use it with some tactics of mine.. my strategy is not like others.. I made it myself. with my knowledge and experience I gathered from my trading.. although its not full proof but my winning percentage is quite good.. this is why I just trying to improve my trading style so that I can predict this market much better than before..

JBP
2012-09-13, 07:48 PM
i like short time trading, it is more faster then long time trade, but i a know short time trading is not proper trading. i am Still learning forex.

mcceducation
2012-10-05, 10:44 AM
its depend one you and your trading style some are say the long term is good and safe for investment and have low risk hope its batter then short term. and some are say the short tern is good because its give quick money earn but have high risk so i think both are good if i am good trader.

skyonline7866
2012-10-05, 02:18 PM
sometimes i use long term strategy if i am fell bored with my short term strategy.help us to control emotions and patiance while strategic plan are always good when we target good profit .some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business

kashifrehman
2012-10-23, 04:56 PM
sometimes i use long term strategy if i am fell bored with my short term strategy.help us to control emotions and patiance while strategic plan are always good when we target good profit .some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business

YOu are right dear but i think that as trader we must have all the tools ready for trading like long term trading short term trading as well as scalpingthen apply while analyzing the market condition when we only consider long term at that time for many day we may remain our of market.

budis
2012-10-23, 05:41 PM
still confused digested from Mr. TS .. need to see ya again ..may be given a running example to market today with language explanations newbi

HaQi
2012-12-10, 03:53 PM
i take advantage of each the strategies inside my trading.. i even have a method however i take advantage of it with a few tactics of mine.. my strategy isn't like others.. i created it myself. by having knowledge and expertise i gathered from my trading.. though its not full proof however my winning proportion is quite sensible.. this is often why i barely aiming to improve my trading vogue in order that i will predict this market far better than before..

suhermanto
2012-12-17, 10:50 AM
i exploit each of those inside my trading.. i've a technique however i exploit it with a few tactics of mine.. my strategy isn't like others.. i created it myself. with knowledge and expertise i gathered from my trading.. though its not full proof however my winning share is quite sensible.. this is often why i barely aiming to improve my trading vogue to make sure that i will predict this market significantly better than before..

nabila
2012-12-20, 04:55 PM
as a trio and allay much in pasteurization of acquisition. I am doing now is training in the tang ency quantity planning. I individual a new master when doing long-term strategy . when there is advice from my seniors primed to conciliate

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 03:41 AM

topotut
2012-12-24, 06:27 AM
Oh well, time will gain a lot safer if the funds a bit, but for a large fund could speed gains with more, it all depends on the management of the funds we invest and we will trategi

edywaluyo
2012-12-24, 06:39 AM
I actually prefer the strategy, the method tactikal the mind is always working hard, can not relax, easy to stress, and I do not want that to happen. the strategies we can still do other work is more important. trade in the market or working at the office for example. so do not interfere with the work this forex business before principal job

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 02:47 PM
it instrument build a several serve for it, some of scalper testament say that scalping is the finest way for trading and get much vantage with exclusive essential a emotional moment for it, and whatsoever of them testament say that stretch statue is peachy and safest way to clothe and piddle money at this enterprise, and i supposition both of them are sainted

runu
2013-01-23, 06:39 PM
I promote to occupation with both the proper present is with techtical we can get runty profits that can keep us intended and exploit us to controller emotions and patiance spell strategic organisation are ever beneficent when we train angelic realise and these add best arrival

munirhussain
2013-03-26, 08:19 PM
that is the best and exlinet

dimaz99
2013-03-27, 11:09 AM
it present form a diverse solvent for it, whatsoever of scalper leave say that scalping is the superior way for trading and get often realise with exclusive pauperism a emotional abstraction for it, and some of them will say that perennial period is hot and safest way to adorn and piddle money at this sector, and i conjecture both of them are redeeming

luvestruck7
2013-03-27, 11:28 AM
In every trading we need to have a long term vision whether it is forex trading, commodity trading or equity trading, because short term strategic can give you money but it will not stay with you if you do not spend the earned money wisely.

dareking
2013-04-07, 01:04 PM

ye baat sahi hai, ek newbie ke liye short term planning hi jaruri hoti hai, jaise jaise wo is field mein market ko sikhne aur samjhane lag jata hai, waise waise wo apni planning mein bhi changing la sakta hai. :)

Jack
2013-04-07, 07:32 PM
ye baat sahi hai, ek newbie ke liye short term planning hi jaruri hoti hai, jaise jaise wo is field mein market ko sikhne aur samjhane lag jata hai, waise waise wo apni planning mein bhi changing la sakta hai. :)

Short term trading yani ki tactical newbies ke liye achi formula hai par long term trading bhi unko experience ke sath learn karni chahiye taki Forex me woh ache se gain kar sake aur profit bhi bana paye. Forex trading sahi me long term planning se hi ache se hoti hai.

defacerious
2013-04-10, 11:31 PM
I use both of them in my trading.. I have a strategy but I use it with some tactics of mine.. my strategy is not like others.. I made it myself. with my knowledge and experience I gathered from my trading.. although its not full proof but my winning percentage is quite good.. this is why I just trying to improve my trading style so that I can predict this market much better than before..

itzguriya2013
2013-04-22, 09:51 PM
yes main na bahi yahi guest kiya hai Forex main new trader ko short teram planing kla stah hi trading karna chiya kiyo ka strat main new tarder un experience full hota hai is liya wo apna waqt ka sath apni planing main changes kar skata but start main short term planing main un ki kamiyabhi hai

aariya16
2013-05-03, 08:15 PM
it will build a special declare it, a number of speculator can say that scalping is that the best method for mercantilism and find a lot of profit with solely want slightly time for it, and a few of them can say that long run is nice and safest thanks to invest and create cash at this business, and that i guess each of them ar smart if we are able to master it....

hiplak
2013-07-22, 05:54 PM
its depend one you and your trading style some are say the long term is good and safe for investment and have low risk hope its batter then short term. and some are say the short tern is good because its give quick money earn but have high risk so i think both are good if i am good trader.

naim10
2013-07-22, 05:56 PM
What is the difference between the two anyway? Is not the English language well, the technical expertise, approach, tactics and strategy still says the same thing.

shawon04
2013-07-23, 02:00 AM
a handful of scalper definitely will assert who scalping is better means for fx trading and reveal a lot of turn a profit with the help of basically desire a while regarding it, not to mention any of them definitely will assert who long-run might be fantastic not to mention stablest route to dedicate not to mention make a profit at this industry.. it may get a completely different reply to regarding it, a handful of scalper definitely will assert who scalping is better means for fx trading and reveal a lot of turn a profit with the help of basically desire a while regarding it.

bablu7832
2013-07-23, 03:17 AM
In Forex mainly long term plannings are more successful then short term planning,but as I am just a newbie in Forex so till now I have just learned to do short term trading and planning profitably.We can get some quick profits by short term trading if done with accuracy.

musharaf8844
2013-07-23, 03:29 AM
I have seen a lot of traders in which scalper , hedger, day trader and swing trader i met all of them and i found only long time trader very successful and only they are very happy with it. And i think we all should go for long time trading. Because patience gives good results in Forex.

dareking
2013-08-05, 04:08 PM
Short term trading yani ki tactical newbies ke liye achi formula hai par long term trading bhi unko experience ke sath learn karni chahiye taki Forex me woh ache se gain kar sake aur profit bhi bana paye. Forex trading sahi me long term planning se hi ache se hoti hai.

Long term trading karna bahut mushkil hota hai, isliye jaruri hota hai, ki long term trading ke liye kisi expert trader ki madad li jaaye, jitna achcha trading system hoga, market mein utna hi badiya trading kar sakega.

sunila
2013-08-06, 10:15 AM
agar ap ik long term trade hain tou ap ko kafi zaydah hard work ki zrurat hoti hai kio k agar ap hard work nahe karty hain tou ap ko kafi problem ka samna ho sakta hai long term trade active karna itna asan nahe hota hai kio k kahe bhea ap ko loss ka samna karna par sakta hai......

wasimnayyar
2013-08-08, 12:44 PM
Strategic Planning Process To understand the differences better, here are some notable points to consider, with respect to strategic planning. When doing strategic planning, you need to determine, specifically, what outcome you want to achieve

dareking
2013-08-16, 03:55 PM
agar ap ik long term trade hain tou ap ko kafi zaydah hard work ki zrurat hoti hai kio k agar ap hard work nahe karty hain tou ap ko kafi problem ka samna ho sakta hai long term trade active karna itna asan nahe hota hai kio k kahe bhea ap ko loss ka samna karna par sakta hai......

Main to ye kahunga ki long term ho ya fir short term ho, hard work to sabhi mein karni hoti hai, Long term thoda complex hota hai, uske liye sahi strategy hona chahiye, to hum achcha trade kar sakenge bhai.

razia86
2013-08-16, 04:02 PM
boss according to me i prefer to trade with both the real reason is with techtical we can get small profits that can keep us motivated and help us to control emotions and patiance while strategic plan are always good when we target good profit and these add good return in my balance.....

fxearner
2013-08-16, 04:25 PM
Main to ye kahunga ki long term ho ya fir short term ho, hard work to sabhi mein karni hoti hai, Long term thoda complex hota hai, uske liye sahi strategy hona chahiye, to hum achcha trade kar sakenge bhai.

hanji bhai agar trader ke paas achhi strategy ho aur fir wo chahe long term karein ya short term usko faida hoga,waise long term ke liye strategy milna kaafi mushkil hota hai,aksar traders short term hei prefer karte hai aur ussi ke hisaab se trade lagate hai..:)

sunila
2013-08-17, 11:14 AM
forex ik aysa business hai jis mai ap hard work k bina kuch nahe kar sakty han agar ap hard work kara gy tou ap is mai kamiyab ho skty hain warna is mai just loss he kafi trader trading leave kar daity hain just yai soch kar k yai gambling hai hala k aysa bilkul nahe hai....

dareking
2013-08-20, 01:48 PM
forex ik aysa business hai jis mai ap hard work k bina kuch nahe kar sakty han agar ap hard work kara gy tou ap is mai kamiyab ho skty hain warna is mai just loss he kafi trader trading leave kar daity hain just yai soch kar k yai gambling hai hala k aysa bilkul nahe hai....

mehnat karne waalo ko koi bhi successful hone se nahi rok sakta hai bhai, mehnat karna itna asaan kaam nahi hota hai is business mein, strategy to main hoti hai, lekin kafi samjhane ke baad bhi trader kafi jayda confuse rahta hai.

razia86
2013-08-20, 02:52 PM
my dear brother i prefer to trade with both the real reason is with techtical we can get small profits that can keep us motivated and help us to control emotions and patiance while strategic plan are always good when we target good profit and these add good return in my balance....its my opinion...

manvi
2013-08-20, 02:58 PM
in the begging we should follow shore term planing and as soon as we get experience then we follow long term planning . and for long term planning we need lot of money so with the help of short term planning we can earn money and then follow long term planning

fxearner
2013-08-20, 04:18 PM
mehnat karne waalo ko koi bhi successful hone se nahi rok sakta hai bhai, mehnat karna itna asaan kaam nahi hota hai is business mein, strategy to main hoti hai, lekin kafi samjhane ke baad bhi trader kafi jayda confuse rahta hai.

hanji bhai agar koi insaan k baar forex mein mehnat karleta hai tou usse fir kamyaab hone se koi nahi rok sakta hai,forex mein strategy hei main cheez hoti hai jisse trader paisa kama sakta hai lekin usme apni confusion kamm karne ke liye trader ko kaafi practice karni padti hai..

naziakhan
2013-08-20, 08:40 PM

han bhai jo traders mihnat kartay hay , un k liyay es business ma success hasil karna mushkil nh hay . es liyay new traders ko start sa hi mihnat karna cahiyay . es sa wo achay trader ban saktay hay aur future ma achi earning kar saktay hay .:)

taimur15
2013-08-20, 08:59 PM
strategy aur technical koi bhi ho 2no hi best hai kiyu k 2no system mai hum ko mehnat se kam krna hota hai tb hi hum forex mai faida hasil kr sktey hai . aur technical i think best hai strategy se bhi . but ager 2no ko combine kiya ho to better result milta hai hum ko.

fekher jarar
2013-08-21, 04:42 AM
I have always been a long term trader so i would go with strategic , i use small lots and i avoid scalping methods , long term trading is less risky and can be much more profitable than short term trading once you have enough experience .

sunila
2013-08-21, 06:44 AM
mughy lagta hai k technical sai behter market mai news ko daikhna hai aur agar ap long term trade kar rahy hain tou bhea ap ko trend har jaga sai daikh kar he karna chayay kio k kese bhea time news ati hai tou ap mushkil mai par sakty hain....

cisco_fx17
2013-08-21, 09:20 AM
well if you ask me which make use of technical methods, because we can develop a better use of indicators and not using indicators, which we know the technical way we are able to get profit easily and accurately than by using news and strategy.always listen by forex trader proffesionals with technical analysit,learn and study

sunila
2013-08-29, 09:45 AM
mughy trade karna news k sath he pasand hai mainay jab bhea trade ki hai news k sath he ki hai kio k is sai ap ki kafi faida ho jata hai market ka theak sai pata cahlta hai aur ap kafi kuch earn bhea kar sakty hain...

irfansial2
2013-08-29, 11:12 AM
sady saodusa ud dhfjdsy dshjdsuyf dsfjdsyuf dshmdsfuydsif dsfudyf dscfjdsus fsfjdh dsjfdy fdsdjksuy fdlaiso fdsfyf hcjdtgy dfdesufyhd sjfudsydfu jduyfd fdssfy djkduyfd dsjdsuy dsfsudff dfudsyf sdus ddsku dsfjdsu yfdsh

shawon04
2013-08-29, 11:31 AM
I know it will build a different answer for it, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business .

asd
2013-09-13, 06:39 PM
hm it is genuine you'll find countless strategies in which make use of limited strategies another highlight is your long-term method straegi much which they can use in such trading methods can be found scalping, intraday, an extended time period check out within d1 to help tf tf montly.

siko
2013-09-13, 07:37 PM
main dono he use kerta hon dono he best hain

asimjee
2013-09-13, 09:35 PM
ok its will build a different answer for it, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it

asd
2013-09-14, 09:28 PM
hm it can be genuine you will discover so many techniques of which employ small techniques there is possibly the actual long-term method straegi a lot which you can use in such exchanging methods are present scalping, intraday, a good phrase see within d1 to help tf tf montly.

portal
2013-09-15, 10:36 AM
short or scalping is the most suitable for me
acording to my capital, my time for trade, and also my hobbie
so i choose scalpling as my style for trade and this the most profitable trading style that i know

tamann
2013-09-15, 11:04 AM
I think we won't. Cala, who is a member of the movement in the plan, because problems with finding and experts.
Created by great need for money under the also persistence and management durabilit Hpye ... Crimson really wants to marry appear in forever and always most concessionaire some of the power to buy and sell, sometimes in this area offer a nice constant courses ...

fxghost
2013-09-15, 01:28 PM
i prefer to tactical (short term) for my trading plan... i think short term is more faster to make a profit than long term... but, sometimes i use long term strategy if i am fell bored with my short term strategy... that's conditional for me...

Ji bhai ye baat ek dum sahi kahi hain aapne short term trading mein long term se acha paisa hain lekin long term ek safe trading mani jati hain kyunki usmein trader analysis karke entry karke target rakh kar kafi time ke liye trade laga kar chor deta hain

duaa khan
2013-09-15, 02:02 PM
short term stratgy gives us more sur and profiable trades in the market . long term trades give us a long tim to wait for hitting our tp or getting our goal i alway trder in short terms

aries32
2013-10-20, 09:03 PM
technical and strategy aik hi hai aur hum jo stratgey use krtey ye sub technical hai fundimetal aik aur tools hai . but most trader stratgey hi use krtey hai kiyu k ye easy aur profitable hai bohat km hi breakouts houe hai aur us time fundimental work krtey hai.

tamim1
2013-10-21, 07:19 AM
I have handle both and thing the black ops is pretty darn cool dear i say cooler than the original no matter i am so biased toward the original my opinion means nothing.

al-furqan
2013-10-21, 09:01 AM
sincerely we need to be tactical as well as been strategical with this trading business if wwe really want to make something out of this market because the market itself is a very delicate place to be when you are trading you need to be very careful because there are so many traps in this market that can make you loose money .

Naseer117
2013-10-21, 09:09 AM
agar ham ko bahat saha bat par build a different answer for it, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master ban jata ha as ma.

ashvi
2013-10-21, 12:38 PM
Well i would like to say that it should be combination of the both the strategies according to the market movement so that the traders can be able to speculate the possible direction and then plan for their trades accordingly. Thus, having proper planning while trading is very much important.

ajman
2013-10-21, 12:40 PM
some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business and i guess both of them are good if we can master it,

abidarani
2013-10-21, 04:03 PM
financial plan gives us a current picture of where you are now relative to where you want to be,Why do you and other Shack Tactical members prefer to play Arcade mode in War Thunder

saipraveen32
2013-10-21, 04:27 PM
bro if you have low budget and don't have enough knowledge to trade the long term, then the short term is good i personally like short term we can use scaling method in the short term trades but they are really dangerous , the long term trades should be run on high amount of account balance so the trader generate more post and his trades can be winning trades

bill
2013-10-21, 10:33 PM
I think long term planning is more effective than the short term planning. :)))

fghfdsgdsfg
2013-10-23, 08:35 PM
Will to build another kind of response from all the countries, certain the biggest scalping scalping is without lack of Exchange And wait, a significant number of serious money should hold little length of time, in addition to a variety of claim that in time s ' approach only thing for every couple's they know as well as JavaScript is not too great a great not profit companies anli must close the outer square, then the best win.

abdul786
2013-10-26, 11:19 AM
it will finally construct a unique answer for doing this, several of scalper can affirm which scalping is the better path for considering and find substantially earnings having only need to have a little time for doing this, along with a allotment of them can affirm which long term is very good along with soundest method to consign along with make cash when it reaches this organization, along with i suppose equally of them are usually very good if you can grasp this.
you can obtain small revenue that may maintain all of us passionate along with aid all of us to manage thoughts along with patiance while organised program are usually usually excellent if we aim excellent earnings along with these kinds of boost very good return inside my sense of balance.

jeetnrimi
2013-10-27, 09:18 PM
Bhai, main to long term me believe karta hu, maine bahut saare scalper ko forex join karte dekha, profit karte dekha, magar unhe scalping karte huye forex market me tikate nahin dekha hai, bina kisi strategy aur planning ke hum trading nahin kar sakte hai, long term me humen good capital, good strategy aur planning ki jarurat hoti hai jo ki new traders ke liye easy nahin hai.

sermilo
2013-11-27, 01:30 PM

moneyearn
2013-11-27, 01:31 PM
scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it nd some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business......

AmounX86
2013-11-27, 02:10 PM
I prefer tactical trading ( i'm a field officer :) ) i like more to get fast profit and don't prefer to wait long time to gather my profits ... in addition in case of losses in short time trading i may be able to compensate my losses in the same day or on the next dayy of trading but while being a long term trader ... consider opening long trades and some kind of loss happened after you had to wait for a week or two ... then you lost money and time ...

In Addition: Log term trading require more experience than short term ones as you are supposed to follow all economical news that will inform you about what will happen and what news will released that may affect your already opened trades

mstnazim
2013-11-29, 09:12 AM
it will build a special account it, a number of speculator can say that scalping is that the best method for commerce and acquire a lot of profit with solely would like somewhat time for it, and a few of them can say that future is sweet and safest thanks to invest and build cash at this business, and that i guess each of them area unit sensible if we are able to master it

sohailkhan333
2013-11-29, 09:14 AM
Well dear from my personal opinion that should be the strategy we earn think short term is more faster to make a profit than long terms as well as but, sometimes i use long term strategy if i am fell bored while doing long term trade as well as.

cisco_fx17
2013-12-10, 06:48 AM
If we use traditional tactical then in a certain period can not be used because it was not working, while if using a strategy then it can be done and analyzed if it does not match expectations, we only make trades in accordance with the way we work with that strategy .. it would be great for a long time.

mizz31
2013-12-10, 02:24 PM
bhai me to chahta hun ke forex trading se me boihat jald se jald jitna bhi jald ho sakey acha amount kamaon aur apne
ghar ke or apni family ke saare problems ko solve kar sakon isi lye em chahta hun ke me bohat mehnat se oopar jaon .................

hunsei96
2013-12-10, 03:08 PM
Strategic is most important in forex trading especilly if you want use forex investment for give you consistent profit, so strategy is fixed price for example :

1.Trading Strategy (Technical and Fundamental Analysis skill can give you peformance for anlysis market movements).
2.Money Management (can give you plan on you money best for maximize profit and minimize a loss).

fxghost
2014-01-16, 12:30 PM
main jayda short term pasand karta hu iska reason ye hain ki jayda der wait nahi karna padta hain long term ke liye kafi dino tak patience rakhna hota hain jo har ek trader ke pass patience nahi rakh sakta hain bhaiya ji

siscowd
2014-01-16, 03:24 PM
as an apprentice and still much in necessity of taking in. I am finishing now is preparing in the transient arranging. I have another expert when completing long haul procedure . the point when there is exhortation from my seniors prepared to suit and some of them will say that long haul is great and most secure approach to contribute and profit at this business, and i surmise both of them are exceptional when we can ace it

fxearner
2014-01-16, 06:17 PM
main jayda short term pasand karta hu iska reason ye hain ki jayda der wait nahi karna padta hain long term ke liye kafi dino tak patience rakhna hota hain jo har ek trader ke pass patience nahi rakh sakta hain bhaiya ji

hanji bhai forex mein mostly traders short term trade hei karna pasand karte hai kyunki har koi daily ki trading karna chahta hai,har kisi ke paas patience nahi hota aur na hei capital ki wo long time ke liye apni trade ko open kar sakein..

mahx
2014-01-17, 12:40 AM
Good Day Everyone,
hmmm this is hard question because i love both ways of trading, but i have to say that will chose the stratigic way because with long term trading we can make safe profits, it is true that we will wait for ever for the profits but they are more guaranteed than the tactical trading.

naziakhan
2014-01-17, 09:49 AM

han bhai short term ma zaida wait tu nh karna parta hay lakin agar hum forex market ma trading kar rahay hay tu hamay ek baat apnay mind ma rakhni cahiyay k es market ma patience buhat hi zaida important hay .:good:

RAVI KUMAR
2014-01-17, 01:21 PM
Strategy is be the good for the trading because they always work in it and by the strategy we can go more ahead and the luck and these all of the thing help us little bit and in the Forex we can make the consistent money with the strategy...

federertichka
2014-01-17, 05:07 PM
hello freind thankyou for posting your thread yes the forex im believid the forex for the Tactical because its very dengerous

ben
2014-01-23, 11:08 PM
I love trading short time, it is faster than trade long, but i know trading short time is not appropriate bargaining. Am still learning marchandise

Franso Shikoli Njenga
2014-01-24, 01:01 AM
i am a scalper since i find it safer to make my money fast as i watch it rather than being patient as the trade runs on itself since the market is very unpredictable and it can wipe you out without knowing

fxearner
2014-01-24, 09:58 AM
han bhai short term ma zaida wait tu nh karna parta hay lakin agar hum forex market ma trading kar rahay hay tu hamay ek baat apnay mind ma rakhni cahiyay k es market ma patience buhat hi zaida important hay .:good:

hanji bhai forex market mein ye baat jaroor dhyaan rakhni hogi ki trader ko yaha patience banakar hei chalna hoga,short term mein jada wait nahi karna padta lekin trader jald baaji mein aksar galat entry le leta hai esliye usko soch samajhkar hei forex mein kaam karna chahiye..

fxghost
2014-02-04, 03:54 PM
hanji bhai forex market mein ye baat jaroor dhyaan rakhni hogi ki trader ko yaha patience banakar hei chalna hoga,short term mein jada wait nahi karna padta lekin trader jald baaji mein aksar galat entry le leta hai esliye usko soch samajhkar hei forex mein kaam karna chahiye..

short term main jayda wait nahi karna padta hain bhaiya ji hum order apne hi experience ke hisaab se lagate hain aur jaldi hi apna profits wala trade ko close karte hain short term mujhe bhi pasand hain

telecom
2014-02-04, 05:43 PM
Welcome my dear brother
Hope you are doing fine
I thank you for the subject and let me do I participate in it
I prefer short-term trading means that Win deal with the value of $ 1 to earn points and 15 points better than to wait until the price achieves 150 points valued at $ 0.1, for example, only
And in the latter accept my respect

naziakhan
2014-02-05, 04:36 PM
short term main jayda wait nahi karna padta hain bhaiya ji hum order apne hi experience ke hisaab se lagate hain aur jaldi hi apna profits wala trade ko close karte hain short term mujhe bhi pasand hain

G bhai g short term ma zaida wait ki zarurat tu nh hoti hay lakin agar market ma movement kafi slow ho tu phr hamay wait karna parh sakta hay , agar hum wait nh karay gay tu acha profit nh milay ga .:)

fxearner
2014-02-07, 12:49 AM
G bhai g short term ma zaida wait ki zarurat tu nh hoti hay lakin agar market ma movement kafi slow ho tu phr hamay wait karna parh sakta hay , agar hum wait nh karay gay tu acha profit nh milay ga .:)

hanji bhai jab bhi market mein koi movement na ho tou chhote targets ko achieve karna bhi bahut mushkil lagta hai aur trader unko achive nahi kar paata hai,trader ko forex mein patience rakh kar hei kaam karna hota hai tabhi sahi trading hogi..

fxghost
2014-02-19, 01:11 PM
hanji bhai jab bhi market mein koi movement na ho tou chhote targets ko achieve karna bhi bahut mushkil lagta hai aur trader unko achive nahi kar paata hai,trader ko forex mein patience rakh kar hei kaam karna hota hai tabhi sahi trading hogi..

ye to hain bhaiya ji movement kam mein kafi baar aisa ho jata hain ki chote target bhi pure nahi kar paate hain kafi time trader confuse rahta hain ki usko market mein kya karna hain aur kya nahi karna hain bhaiya

abdotitim
2014-02-20, 02:49 AM
hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i prefer my best strategy of the thv and the break because hi me give a nice profit per day and thanks my brother its a good can be earn this

gad.even
2014-03-07, 10:36 AM
it is going to develop a distinct response for it, some of scalper can point out that will scalping is the best path for dealing and get considerably earnings with only will need a while for it, in addition to a number of them can point out that will long-term will be good in addition to soundest strategy to invest in addition to generate profits with this business, in addition to i guess equally of these tend to be good in the event that we are able to grasp it.

mdchomokali
2014-03-26, 06:29 PM
it will develop a various remedy correctly, a number of scalper will certainly point out which scalping is the greatest method for exchanging and acquire considerably income together with merely need to have a little time correctly, in addition to a variety of them will certainly point out which extended is excellent in addition to most secure strategy to invest in addition to earn money when it reaches this company, in addition to i reckon that the two advisors usually are excellent when we could master it.

subnkur
2014-03-26, 06:51 PM
it will produce a unique solution correctly, a number of scalper can state that scalping is best opportunity for exchanging and find a lot benefit having solely have to have a while correctly, along with a number of them can state that extended is good along with most dependable approach to devote along with generate profits at this small business, along with i reckon that each advisors are usually good when we could grasp that.

Atomic
2014-03-26, 07:11 PM
Dear friend main indain forum pa work kar raha hun ya forum bhot acha hai is forum k bhot sy faida hain yahan hum posting karty hain jis k humen month k 7000 money earn hoti hai main to is main new hun lakin mera friend is main phaly sy work kar rahy hain or main bhi kafi hard work kar raha hun.

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 01:53 AM
it will build a different answer for it, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business,

ayalayala
2014-03-27, 10:57 AM
it's going to make a various answer for this, some of scalper will probably claim of which scalping is best method for investing and find much revenue with only require some time for this, and many of them will probably claim of which long lasting will be very good and most secure approach to invest and earn cash at this company, and i guess each advisors usually are very good when you can get better at the idea.

mahruz
2014-03-27, 11:05 AM
I myself am happy with taknikal and taktical in forex it is indeed price action, we can set a profit quickly then all will be working on better and it was very nice and we should be able to focus then all will be fine and we should always be ready.:yahoo:

fxghost
2014-04-16, 04:12 PM

bhaiya ji movement na hone ke karan kafi dikkat hoti hain fir target ko pura karna mushkil ho jata hain isliye acha yehi hoga ki movement kam hone par trade hi na kare aise mein trading mein maja nahi aata hain

enochephraim
2014-04-16, 05:52 PM
i prefer to be able to tactical for my own investing strategy i'm sure short term is actually additional more quickly to manufacture a revenue when compared with long-term but, from time to time i use long-term tactic if i feel chop down bored with my own short term tactic that is conditional for me.

panhwer110
2014-04-16, 05:53 PM
ji haan main bhai aap theek bol rha ho dear aap ne bhut acha tips diye hain ager aap ke tips ko newbie follow kerlega tu bhut earn karega forex trading se aur haan forex trading dunya ka sab se bara business hai

liamcaleb
2014-04-16, 06:38 PM
it will create a different reply for it, some of scalper will certainly point out of which scalping is best opportinity for dealing and get a lot income together with solely need a while for it, in addition to a variety of them will certainly point out of which long term is excellent in addition to most dependable strategy to commit in addition to earn cash at this business, in addition to i reckon that equally ones are generally excellent in case you can learn it.

a_for_apple
2014-04-17, 06:14 AM
both are very good, short term give us more profit, but the disadvantage of this system is that we must continue to focus on the chart. because we will do the entry and exit within a short time
while long term trading has a smaller profit, because rarely do the entry. Sometimes we only entry 1 time a week. but the advantage is that we can be more relaxed in trading, not focused on the continuous chart

philipphilemon
2014-04-17, 07:13 PM
it will eventually produce a unique reply correctly, several of scalper can say which scalping is the foremost means for exchanging and get considerably revenue along with only need to have a little time correctly, as well as some of them can say which long term is actually excellent as well as soundest strategy to spend as well as earn cash only at that organization, as well as perhaps the two advisors are generally excellent when you can master the item.

ular
2014-04-17, 07:24 PM
I think we should understand as traders will be technical and tactics in trading, are all very important and we as traders can put order to quickly profit from depressed levels then it will get lost and it was very nice for a trader.:yahoo:

philipphilemon
2014-04-17, 10:28 PM
Technique is actually are the perfect for the exchanging given that they constantly perform inside in addition to by the strategy we can get much more in advance plus the luck in addition to these kind of each of the point aid you small bit in addition to from the Currency trading we can help to make the reliable dollars while using the strategy..

xluffyx
2014-04-18, 04:15 AM
I think long term planning is more effective than the short term planning. What I have found is long term planning is more consistent and they do not normally go wrong
and Good luck to all

phineasphinehas
2014-04-18, 09:49 AM
it'll build a different solution for this, a few of scalper may say in which scalping is the greatest path for buying and selling and have a lot revenue having just have to have a while for this, as well as a variety of them may say in which long-term is good as well as safest method to make investments as well as earn money when it reaches this enterprise, as well as i guess equally of these are usually good in case we can get good at the item.

stephenamit
2014-04-18, 10:29 AM
forex trading really should in fact certainly be a excellent and also suitable to become conducted with the university student. considering that the 24-hour forex trading ability to move, future this university student could comprehend, and in addition required on your own for this organization, without the need of unsettling this classes or perhaps a different employment.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-21, 06:15 PM
main in dono strties ko prefer nai karo ga wo is liye k in dono mainmujhy tajurba na huny k braber hai to main kham kha q apna in k oper balnce zaya karo aur apna wqt bhi barbad karo ga main in ko try kar kay

a_for_apple
2014-04-21, 07:28 PM
I more prefer to combine both, using long term analysis to determine the map of the price movement on a large scale, then use the short term as a reference to the entry. so, of course we will get a lower risk when trading

fxghost
2014-05-11, 05:41 PM
bhaiya ji long term aur short term dono tarah ke faydemand hote hain aap jis cheez ko karne mein jayda expert hain aur kafi achi tarah se use karna jante hain main to kahunga sirf us par hi apna dheyan dekar rakhe

lyrics35
2014-06-13, 10:50 PM
bhai ji ma to ye hi kahu ga agr ap ke account ka capital , mtlb ap ki investmnt kam ha to ap short term trade hi karo or agr capital acha ha to gold per long term tarde kfr lo ap

fxghost
2014-06-25, 11:50 AM
bhai ji ma to ye hi kahu ga agr ap ke account ka capital , mtlb ap ki investmnt kam ha to ap short term trade hi karo or agr capital acha ha to gold per long term tarde kfr lo ap

bhaiya ji investment bada ho ya fir chota ho trader ke liye sabse jayda important cheez yehi hota hain ki wo apne trading mein hamesha money management ka istemaal karke hi trading kare bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-06-25, 01:58 PM
bhaiya ji investment bada ho ya fir chota ho trader ke liye sabse jayda important cheez yehi hota hain ki wo apne trading mein hamesha money management ka istemaal karke hi trading kare bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne investment investment hi hota hai chota ho ya fir bada ise hamen khud se hi control karna hota hai isliye har ek kadam funk funk kar rakhna jaruri hai ek galat kadam aur hamara account loss ho sakta hai turant hi.

fxghost
2014-08-20, 03:13 PM
satya kaha apne investment investment hi hota hai chota ho ya fir bada ise hamen khud se hi control karna hota hai isliye har ek kadam funk funk kar rakhna jaruri hai ek galat kadam aur hamara account loss ho sakta hai turant hi.

bhaiya ji ye baat sahi hain agar investment chota hain to trading mein bahut jaruri hota hain ki hum usko manage karke chale usko hi bada capital mein badal de bada capital hi acha baad mein income dega bhaiya ji

atifrana
2015-01-06, 01:47 PM
Mein Strategy ko prefer karo ga or strategy khud ki develop keri hui ho to or best hai or mein khud ki strategy se trading kerta hun to meri trading achi hoti hai or mein almost profits earn ker raha hun losses ratio bohat kam hai.

loys
2015-01-28, 06:14 PM
for me i prefer tactical, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it, good luck in your business.

xs2zahid
2015-01-28, 11:59 PM
some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it

msnali
2015-01-29, 12:21 AM
well dear in your point of view the both terms are possible to work but if you just keep put stop loss and take profit and it may be fruitful for having your earning and income as well so always prefer to long term view i believe long term

NaveedPK
2015-02-11, 08:32 PM
dear the long term and short term are with each other and if you make the short term planning then ultimately it lay foundation of a long term strategy and i also doing trades on short term and like this strategy.

loys
2015-02-13, 02:02 PM
strategie should be worked on a long time frame, so Long term needs big capital also big patience,and also the control of fear and greed..because in long term trading,sometimes the trade has floating loss,and not all traders can see their account, be carfull of your capital.

loys
2015-02-20, 03:25 PM
i prefer tactical trading some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, so be carfull of your capitals.

loys
2015-02-21, 10:28 PM
my dear, some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, good luck.

Firas Selmaoui
2015-04-02, 01:44 AM
There are numerous situations in day-to-day business that can warrant a thank you letter. Some typical situations include: appreciation for special consideration extended by another organization, thanking a speaker for a presentation at a board meeting, customer appreciation letters thanking customers for their patronage, thanks to employees for exceptional service or performance, thanks to an individual or organization for a customer referral, appreciation to volunteer service workers for their personal contributions to a public service campaign 1

fxjais
2015-06-28, 12:22 PM
Main to long term trading ko hi prefer karati hu kyoki esme analysis karne, trades open karne aur trades close karne ka humare paas bahut time hota hai aur hum jaldbazi me koi mistake nahi karte hai, soch samajh kar trading karte hai.

fxearner
2015-07-09, 03:34 PM
bhaiya ji long term aur short term dono tarah ke faydemand hote hain aap jis cheez ko karne mein jayda expert hain aur kafi achi tarah se use karna jante hain main to kahunga sirf us par hi apna dheyan dekar rakhe

hanji trader market me jiss cheez ko achhe se use kar paata ho tarder ko sabse jada usko he use karna chahiye,yahan ess business me trader agar esme hard work karta hai to uske baad he wo yahan achha esme kar sakenga..

sunila
2015-07-12, 03:27 PM
mere hissab sai jis tarah bhi trader ko best lagy usy waysay he karna zruri hai kio k yaha pr hum yai nahe kah sakty hain k kis tarah ki trade hum best kar sakty hain aur kio bas humy agar technical par trade karna achea tarah a jati hai tou usi k sath he humy chalna chayay long term..

dareking
2015-09-14, 10:57 AM
hanji trader market me jiss cheez ko achhe se use kar paata ho tarder ko sabse jada usko he use karna chahiye,yahan ess business me trader agar esme hard work karta hai to uske baad he wo yahan achha esme kar sakenga..

bhai market mein jiska istemaal jayda hota hai, us par jayda dheyan dena hota hai, uski madad se bhai humare ko trading mein kafi jayda help hogi, humare liye waise hi tools bhia idher earning ka jariya ban jayega bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-09-15, 11:04 AM
bhai market mein jiska istemaal jayda hota hai, us par jayda dheyan dena hota hai, uski madad se bhai humare ko trading mein kafi jayda help hogi, humare liye waise hi tools bhia idher earning ka jariya ban jayega bhai.

trader ko tools ka use karna chahiye par wohi tools use karna chahiye jiski jarurt ho jyada tools use karne se trader confuse hota hai aur effective tools ka use karna chahiye usse hi trader earning kar sakta hai

fasholaforex
2015-09-15, 11:15 AM
You must know the trading style that suites your personality, ie scalping, intraday or swing trading. It depends on when you have time to trade. Some people work paid job 9-5, such a person should be a swing trader, so that you have concentrate on work and trading, some people are self employed so they can scalp or be intraday traders, it depends on you

sunila
2015-09-21, 06:10 PM
strategy tou hona lazmi hai kio k jitna bhi ap is mai find karty hain kuch bhi ap k leyay utna he faida hai ap easyly kafi working kar sakty hain magar hum daikhty yai hain k is mai hum technical par he zaydah tar working karty hain aur jitna bhi kam karty hain agar hum us par he focus kar lain gay tou sahe rahy ga...

fxjais
2015-09-28, 09:39 AM
Waise to traders ko market ke hisab se trading karani hoti hai par koi koi traders long term trading me achcha hots hai to koi yahan short term me master hota hai, apni trading skill ko pahchan kar hi trader ko ye decide karna chahiye ki uske liye kya better hai.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 01:41 PM
forex main trading ka lia ap ko short term tacticonl aur forex main strategic both paling sy kam karna ha ap ko long term main zyada profit hasil hota ha aur jab market main balanc hotha market main trend na ho to forex main ap scalping kar sakty hain .

sweetkhalid46
2015-09-28, 01:43 PM
takes a different approach, he takes the map into account and sets up a very specialized team with a certain strategy in which he sticks to. However, he rarely gives ground, but he doesn't attempt to take large bites either. He moves his troops always set up in locations according to their strategy and once he encounters the enemy he sticks to his plan. Which is why flying enemies give him trouble, the ability to come down right in the middle of his formation as opposed to having to run through his kill zone seems to throw him. However, he has enough experience to know how to deal with this threat and if you don't watch him closely you'd miss his surprise at the unfolding events.

dareking
2015-10-26, 10:35 AM
Waise to traders ko market ke hisab se trading karani hoti hai par koi koi traders long term trading me achcha hots hai to koi yahan short term me master hota hai, apni trading skill ko pahchan kar hi trader ko ye decide karna chahiye ki uske liye kya better hai.

Haan bhai koi trader to long term mein acha hota hai, to koi short term trading mein badiya hota hai, yaha par bhai dono hi trading achi kar sakte hai, bas humare ko usmein bhai perfect hona bahut jaruri hota hai bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-10-28, 02:30 PM
Haan bhai koi trader to long term mein acha hota hai, to koi short term trading mein badiya hota hai, yaha par bhai dono hi trading achi kar sakte hai, bas humare ko usmein bhai perfect hona bahut jaruri hota hai bhai.

har trader yaha par apne hisaab se kaam karta hai koi trader yaha par short term trading karna pasand karta hai koi long term karna pasand karta hai yaha par kaam jaise bhi kara jaye bas uske liye mehnat karna hota hai

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 11:56 AM
Mujhe long term trading karna pasand hai, long term trading me trade ko open karne se lekar close karne tak hum ek strategy ke saath work karte hai jis se humen good profit hoti hai, short term trading mujhe risky lagta hai esiliye main esse pasand nahin karta hu.

dareking
2015-11-15, 10:51 AM
Mujhe long term trading karna pasand hai, long term trading me trade ko open karne se lekar close karne tak hum ek strategy ke saath work karte hai jis se humen good profit hoti hai, short term trading mujhe risky lagta hai esiliye main esse pasand nahin karta hu.

Bhai agar jo aap long term trading karna pasand karte hai, to kafi achi baat hai, apko ye trading system kafi acha fayda de sakta hai, main to kahunga aap bhai trading system ko try karke dekh shayad rsult apko ache mil sake bhai.

Fxwin
2015-11-16, 08:39 PM
Mujhe to long term trading hi pasand hai kyoki long term trading me market ki analysis karne aur market ko samjh kar trades open karne ke liye humare paas time rahta hai aur hum trading karte time market ko achchi tarah se samjh kar hi trading karte hai aur ess wajah se eska result achcha milata hai.

azami
2015-11-20, 11:36 AM
I prefer to use short term and medium term. My first long term trading system but mentally I was not strong enough to see floating. therefore I now try scalping and intraday. because it is faster to get the profit from the long term and be able to sleep soundly because they do not think floating

Rehman12
2015-11-20, 11:35 PM
dear i prefer the tactical (short term) trading because its easy and does not need so much patient from the traders and can be close very soon by getting the profit set by the traders so there is no risk for losing due to sudden change in market trend

azami
2015-11-21, 11:50 AM
I think strategic way is the better way to work if you really want to build on your success. If you are not very serious about your work then the tactical work is good in my opinion and you can really get along with it.

I agree with you my friend, we must seriously and focus on what we do. if we are serious and focused I believe will be successful in any strategy would short term or long term.

noorkausar
2015-11-25, 11:02 PM
tactics is more imortant then strategy become tactics comes first and then strategy you have to work hard on the tactics in order to find the exact direction of thetrend so be a profesional trader and enjoy trades

impexo27
2015-12-27, 07:24 PM
I prefer strategic over tactical but i do use both. that is because when you are trading in the forex market you must know how to trade and you must know how to make money with it. The best way to make money in the forex market is to make money through a good strategy which gives you money consistently. Well not everybody can do that though but still its worth it.

forexlive
2015-12-28, 07:33 AM
bai saab ji forex mai agar app ko ek acha plan bana hai fer app ko es kam mai hard work karni pade ge fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussinesshai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji

dareking
2016-01-21, 11:16 AM
har trader yaha par apne hisaab se kaam karta hai koi trader yaha par short term trading karna pasand karta hai koi long term karna pasand karta hai yaha par kaam jaise bhi kara jaye bas uske liye mehnat karna hota hai

Bhai jin bhi traders ko yaha par long term trading karna pasand hota hai, wo yaha par long term trading hi karte hai, lekin mujhe yaha par to sirf short term trading hi karna pasand hai, isliye main yaha par aisi trade karta hoon bhai.

Forex123
2016-01-21, 12:34 PM
I believe in short term planning,because it is easier,and faster..I prefer to trade with both the real reason is with techtical we can get small profits that can keep us motivated and help us to control emotions..

Fxwin
2016-01-25, 06:38 PM
Mujhe to long term trading karna hi achcha lagta hai, short term trading karna bahut hi tired aur stressful hota hai, jabki long term trading me risk aur tension dono hi low hota hai magar long term trading karne ke liye technical analysis karna jaruri hota hai.

nur5564
2016-01-30, 06:14 PM
dear tarder the contests are very important in the forex trading adn you ahve to learn them with a good way so be agood tarder and alwsy learn form the tradings so be anice and never repoeat your mistaeks

naziakhan
2016-01-30, 08:38 PM
Bhai jin bhi traders ko yaha par long term trading karna pasand hota hai, wo yaha par long term trading hi karte hai, lekin mujhe yaha par to sirf short term trading hi karna pasand hai, isliye main yaha par aisi trade karta hoon bhai.

han g bhai g apni apni pasand hoti hay , jo log es business ma long term trading karna cahty hay wo long term kar rahy hay aur jo log es business ma short term ma expert hay aur un k pass achi strategy hay un ko short term hi karni cahiyay .:)

Muskan
2016-01-30, 08:41 PM
a different answer for it some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it and also the control of fear and greed because in long term trading sometimes the trade has floating loss and not all traders can see their account..,

dareking
2016-03-02, 09:54 AM
han g bhai g apni apni pasand hoti hay , jo log es business ma long term trading karna cahty hay wo long term kar rahy hay aur jo log es business ma short term ma expert hay aur un k pass achi strategy hay un ko short term hi karni cahiyay .:)

Bhai trading mein hum logo ko wohi trade karna hota hai, jo trading karna jayda pasand hota hai bhai, main short term trading karna jayda pasand karta hoon, to ishi trading mein main satisfied hoon bhai.

Pardeep7651
2016-03-09, 08:59 PM
I will prefer for the strategic because we can get good information and the proper analysis by making well strategic plan and can get good signals of forex market and by those signals we can earn good profit by strategic.

bimarosidin
2016-03-15, 02:33 PM
yes i believe with forex trading can generate profits for me and I will continue to do forex trading in my life even though sometimes I experienced a great loss in trading forex and it is part of the risk of forex trading

Pardeep7651
2016-03-24, 09:23 AM
Maey tectical yahi key short term forex trading kar taeh hue kyo ki short term trading maie mujh ko thoda easy ho jataeh and mujh profit bi time time pahr mil jata eh jab bi chahi ye hota eh lekin stratgic long time mai kafi bar bhot wait kar na pad jata hen.

sarfraz786
2016-03-24, 11:37 AM
we all are the beginner of this trading business and we need to get the experience of this trading business we have to learn the different strategies of this trading business such as the tactical or strategic

Fatehpuri
2016-04-25, 11:50 PM
Dear mere khayal se hum jaise newbie k liye dono hi best ha q k forex business me kabi kabi risk b apko acha profit de sakta ha aur yeh sab apki money managment pe hi depend karta ha main Tactical aur Strategic strategy dono ko hi best kaho ga yeh sab humein market k start se hi andaza ho jata ha.

dardo
2016-04-27, 11:35 PM
The tactic is very important to achieve good results in the short term. the trader must accompany tactic with good risk control. The trader must know the market thoroughly and who has to make the right choice according to your strategy and tactics.

dareking
2016-05-20, 10:54 AM
Maey tectical yahi key short term forex trading kar taeh hue kyo ki short term trading maie mujh ko thoda easy ho jataeh and mujh profit bi time time pahr mil jata eh jab bi chahi ye hota eh lekin stratgic long time mai kafi bar bhot wait kar na pad jata hen.

Bhai kafi trader ko short term trading karna acha lagta hai, aur wo easily ismein trading kar lete hai, lekin yaha par short term trading ke liye humare ko kafi jayda market ko monitoring karne ki jarurat padti hai bhai.

dareking
2016-07-02, 10:20 AM

Bhai sahi kaha sabhi ki apni apni pasand hai bhai, koi to long term trading karna pasand karte hai to koi short term, main yaha par long term pasand nahi karta hoon mere pass mein patience ki kafi kami hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-07-03, 02:55 PM
Bhai sahi kaha sabhi ki apni apni pasand hai bhai, koi to long term trading karna pasand karte hai to koi short term, main yaha par long term pasand nahi karta hoon mere pass mein patience ki kafi kami hai bhai.

hanji forex ke business me trader ko jaisa marzi kaam aata hai usko waise he karna chahiye,trader esme agar system ko achhe se follow karenga to uske baad he wo esme ahcha kar sakenga,trader ko esme kaam karna aana chahiye..

fxearner
2016-07-20, 02:13 PM
Bhai kafi trader ko short term trading karna acha lagta hai, aur wo easily ismein trading kar lete hai, lekin yaha par short term trading ke liye humare ko kafi jayda market ko monitoring karne ki jarurat padti hai bhai.

hanji forex market me kaafi trader ko short term trading karna he pasand hota hai kyunki har trader chahta hai wo esme trade ko jald he close karde,aur eske liye trader ko market me apna jada se jada time bhi dena padta hai..

wsqsq4
2016-07-22, 01:13 PM
&Of-course, i learn most of the things in Forex market. Here forum is best place for learning and for gathering knowledge. Here have many of trader and they explain their knowledge in this forum. To read this we can gather knowledge easily. (

mohamed helmy hassan
2016-07-23, 09:26 PM
> HI everyone here happy to be with you Peace be upon you ... Thank you my brother on important clarifications clarified in an excellent topic of your subject
And Elly Hfitny Aktar because I G. Keteer tyro and learning Lessa de Mona dialogue does not greet my brother very best and very p Thanked all what they offer us again on this Anho Aackbyr launched and we are behind you
Ramadank cream dear Mr. ::: :) Greetings to you ..
Each year, you are God , obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education

rameez1786
2016-07-24, 11:25 AM
you are prepare the short ter planning or long term planning. there is no isse.in my thinking that the major issue is planning and capital. so that you are able to perform the good work and yo are earn the money regular. you are successful.

adna
2016-07-24, 11:29 AM
forex trading mai aap ko achaahiye kay aap kuch cheezon ko pehlahy smjh lia kro q kay aaap in ko smjh logay to aap ko trade krnay mai asaani hogi aap is mai tactical or strategic ko smjha kro aur aap agr is kay barya main jantay ho to aap mujhay btao kay aap in mai sai kis ko zyada prefer krtay ho aur aesa q krtay ho

abdullah99
2016-07-24, 11:34 AM
I am always trade in forex with technical system because i am accept long term trade. I think technical trading is better than strategic trading system. Technical trading method follow technical analysis and strategic trading method follow strategy of a trader. So technical trading is best for me.

nouriiset
2016-07-29, 05:02 AM
this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i prefer my best strategy of the thv and the break because hi me give a nice profit per day and thanks my brother its a good can be earn this

rose555
2016-08-17, 05:18 PM
hat scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

hat scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business, and i guess both of them are good if we can master it will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it, and some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business

dareking
2016-08-30, 07:21 PM
hanji forex market me kaafi trader ko short term trading karna he pasand hota hai kyunki har trader chahta hai wo esme trade ko jald he close karde,aur eske liye trader ko market me apna jada se jada time bhi dena padta hai..

Bhai short term trading kamane ke liye badiya mana jata hai, aur main samjhata hoon bhai yaha par jaldi paisa kamana hai aur patience nahi hai to aap short term trading kar sakte hai, yaha jayda der order open nahi karna hota hai bhai is trading mein.

fxearner
2016-08-31, 02:24 PM
Bhai short term trading kamane ke liye badiya mana jata hai, aur main samjhata hoon bhai yaha par jaldi paisa kamana hai aur patience nahi hai to aap short term trading kar sakte hai, yaha jayda der order open nahi karna hota hai bhai is trading mein.

hanji forex ke business me short term tarder jada hote hai kyunki esme result jald he milta hai aur har koi market me wait nahi karna chahta hai,trader ko esme ache se market me pehle sabb samajhna chahiye fir uske baad he kaam karein..

jaz
2016-08-31, 02:31 PM
tactical aur strategic ki agr baat hai to main in main sai tactical ko prefer kroonga q kay is ki madad sai hum forex main market ko smjh sktay hain aur kuch log aesay bhi hain jo strategic ko follow krtay hain q kay wo is ki madad sai market main trade laga sktay hain.

wassa99
2016-08-31, 03:31 PM
For me i use both of them in my trading.. I have a strategy but I use it with some tactics of mine.. my strategy is not like others.. I made it myself. with my knowledge and experience I gathered from my trading.. although its not full proof but my winning percentage is quite good.. this is why I just trying to improve my trading style so that I can predict this market much better than before..

Eman Amer
2016-08-31, 08:20 PM
Long term needs big capital also big patience,and also the control of fear and greed..because in long term trading,sometimes the trade has floating loss,and not all traders can see their account in red..

mahi218
2016-08-31, 08:22 PM
it is really a good business to do because in this you don't have to work a lot because this is the part time work and you can able to do that easily. forex is best because its a great platform of earning and here we can buy our eprtise and knowlege in forex because forex is a risky business and we cannot earn easily forex is best platform if we understand how to earn here .

zahid1125
2016-08-31, 08:22 PM
The technicians can get a small profit that can help us motivated to keep and strategic while to emotions and patiance control project we target good profits and add to better profits in the balance are always good with prefer to trade with both the real reason.

ELDJOKER
2016-10-03, 12:07 PM
I myself am happy with taknikal and taktical in forex it is indeed price action, we can set a profit quickly then all will be working on better and it was very nice and we should be able to focus then all will be fine and we should always be ready.

milesfx
2016-10-03, 12:28 PM
i prefer a strategy when am trading. this because with a good strategy when trading you will always be making good profit and sits difficult to making huge losses. strategy is the way forwards for forex trading and any other business

sufiyan99
2016-10-21, 08:41 PM
bhia vese to short term ka apna maza hai and long ter mka apna maza hia but short term mere khayal se long term risky hia becoz short term apko profit jaldi and loss bi jaldi dedeti hn and lon gterm apko loss dair se and profi tbhi dair se deti hn to vese khayal se long term best hai :)

ayeshafarrukh
2016-11-02, 07:08 PM
i thing tactical planning is very good it is profitable ic k liyy ap k pass low balance b ho tu ap small profit earn kar saktay ha ap ko baray balance k liyy din ma buhat bar trad lagani parti ha or per small hi capital ma change ho jati ha

shafique225
2016-11-02, 07:25 PM
dear fridn is main donoon apni apni jga per theek hian k is main hum kaisay use kertay hian and is say kaisay faida ahaisl ker skaty hian and meray khiyaal main ager koee trader is main say faida ahsil kkerna chhat hian to is main tactical sab say best hian jo technical sound hai us k liyeh koee musla nahain hia.

dareking
2016-12-10, 11:18 AM
bhia vese to short term ka apna maza hai and long ter mka apna maza hia but short term mere khayal se long term risky hia becoz short term apko profit jaldi and loss bi jaldi dedeti hn and lon gterm apko loss dair se and profi tbhi dair se deti hn to vese khayal se long term best hai :)

Bhai yaha par maja nahi dekhna hota hai, humare ko bhai trading kismein jayda interest hai wohi trading karna hota hai bhai, waise to main short term trading hi karna pasand karta hoon, ismein achi tarah se kamai kari ja sakti hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-12-10, 03:02 PM
Bhai yaha par maja nahi dekhna hota hai, humare ko bhai trading kismein jayda interest hai wohi trading karna hota hai bhai, waise to main short term trading hi karna pasand karta hoon, ismein achi tarah se kamai kari ja sakti hai bhai.

hanji short term trading he trader ko jada karna hota hai uske baad he trader esme market me ache se samajh paata hai,trader ko esme system bhi waise he chahiye hota hai jaise wo market me kaam karta hai,trader ko esme samajhna chahiye..

agusguna
2016-12-10, 07:04 PM
Technical analysis is usually in use guides applicability candel patterns and indicators, while the strategy is the applicability how many points you want to take, strategies and techniques could walk along it better so it can produce more consistent profits. it all depends on us in practice

Mahm
2016-12-10, 09:50 PM
well I will prefer always the practical trading whenever you are in trading I mean live trading account you have to manage your self like you have to make some trading plan don't believe on strategic trading

hasnain123
2016-12-11, 12:30 AM
dekhen bhai basically agr dekha jae to ye ham pe hi depend karta ha k ham kis chez ko prefer karte hen agr to ham sahe se time de sakte hen to mere khyal se short term bhi best ha warna long term ko to har koi prefer karta ha

fsr333
2016-12-13, 03:14 PM
To me, long term trading is the best trading way. Because if we can understand the market in a long-term way then we can grab more than short term trading. That's why we should go with log term trading. If you search abut it which us most of the time use by professional trader you will get that they all are long term trader.

Professional_Trader
2016-12-13, 07:42 PM
For beginners it is difficult to make long-term forecasts and market analyzes to identify the trend and the entry point is the lot of the more experienced players in the market. Scalping is just suitable as a trading system for beginners because there is not much any serious predictions all taken unceremoniously and quickly led away

GoodLuck!
2016-12-20, 11:58 PM
even with a a strategy or tactical that brings you good income, you can not be completely sure that you will become a successful trader, because he foreign exchange market is so dynamic and flexible, that about any stability and consistency can be no question, and it says that need to be constantly in the concentrated state

forexlive
2016-12-21, 07:50 AM
mare hisab se app ko long term trading karni chahi aa long term trading ki kuch condition hoti hai jasa ki app long term mai achi invest kare fer acha return hasal kar sakte hai short term mai app small profit gain kar sakte hai bai

bakr
2016-12-23, 09:34 PM
Actually all the modus operandi and its foundation must abide by them because trading in the forex market needs to commit to nor can any trader to succeed in the forex market only if committed to work a certain way help him to success

forexlive
2016-12-24, 07:35 AM
long term mai app ko sabar and money mangement se kam karna padta hai fer app es se acha return paa sakte hai short term ko hum intraday trading v kehte hai keh app ko select karna hota hai app ko kaise trader bana hai bai saab ji

dareking
2017-01-19, 10:39 AM
long term mai app ko sabar and money mangement se kam karna padta hai fer app es se acha return paa sakte hai short term ko hum intraday trading v kehte hai keh app ko select karna hota hai app ko kaise trader bana hai bai saab ji

Bhai long term trading mein bahut hi jayda sabar rakhna hota hai, hum logo ke liye acha yehi hota hai bhai ki jitna ho sake discipline mein rahte huye trading kare, aise trading mein humko acha profits ho sakte hai.

fxearner
2017-01-19, 06:02 PM
Bhai long term trading mein bahut hi jayda sabar rakhna hota hai, hum logo ke liye acha yehi hota hai bhai ki jitna ho sake discipline mein rahte huye trading kare, aise trading mein humko acha profits ho sakte hai.

hanji forex trader ko ess business me discipline me rehna bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme ache se marekt me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat karke he market me chalna chahiye..

sami27
2017-01-20, 10:07 AM
Forex trading me mere khayal me dono tareeqe behtar hain shorm term yani tactical bhi aur strategic yani long term , me ziada tar koshish karta ho k short term trades karo kiun k mera account abhi chota hai aur equity kafi kam hai is liye long term trade ka risk nae le sakta...

nadeem66321
2017-01-20, 10:09 AM
some of them will say that long term is good and safest way to invest and make money at this business , and i guess both of them are good of we can master ti . some of scalper will say that scalping is the best way for trading and get much profit with only need a little time for it.

qazijamil
2017-01-21, 08:53 PM
strategy and planning are the basic necessities for every project and job and they are also necessary for forex forum trading process and in this way you will be able to manage your time properly and earn profit in the form of money and you must have computer and good internet connection so that you can trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and be happy and contented.

dareking
2017-02-09, 01:08 PM
hanji forex trader ko ess business me discipline me rehna bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme ache se marekt me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat karke he market me chalna chahiye..

Haan bhai ye bahut hi jaruri hota hai ki discipline mein rahte huye trading kare bhai, kamyaabi trades hoti hai bhai, agar humne yaha par dispcpline trading ki adat nahi dali to bhai trading mein earning karna mushkil hi hoga bhai.

fxearner
2017-02-10, 02:24 PM
Haan bhai ye bahut hi jaruri hota hai ki discipline mein rahte huye trading kare bhai, kamyaabi trades hoti hai bhai, agar humne yaha par dispcpline trading ki adat nahi dali to bhai trading mein earning karna mushkil hi hoga bhai.

hanji forex ke business me discipline me rehkar he trader ko kaam karna chahiye,trader esme market me jetna ache se samajhkar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat se he sabb pehle smaajhna chahiye..

dareking
2017-04-01, 11:32 AM
hanji forex ke business me discipline me rehkar he trader ko kaam karna chahiye,trader esme market me jetna ache se samajhkar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat se he sabb pehle smaajhna chahiye..

Haan bhai Discipline mein rahna humare liye kaam karna jayda jaruri hota hai bhai, hum kamyaab bhi tabhi ho sakte hai bhai, dislcipline bhai aisi cheez hai jiske bina kaam karna humare liye mushkil ho jata hai bhai.

fxearner
2017-04-01, 02:19 PM
Haan bhai Discipline mein rahna humare liye kaam karna jayda jaruri hota hai bhai, hum kamyaab bhi tabhi ho sakte hai bhai, dislcipline bhai aisi cheez hai jiske bina kaam karna humare liye mushkil ho jata hai bhai.

hanji forex ke business me trader ko discipline se he market me kaam karna chahiye,trader esme jetna soch samajhkar market me analysis karke chalenga to uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakta hai..

shribalajimaharaj
2017-04-01, 11:08 PM
hanji forex ke business me trader ko discipline se he market me kaam karna chahiye,trader esme jetna soch samajhkar market me analysis karke chalenga to uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakta hai..

yaha par discipline ke sath kaam karna hi hota hai trader ko agar yaha par kamana hai to trader ko yaha par sahi tarha se kaam karna hi hoga trading ko acha karna hoga earning tabhi achi ho payegi trading ko dhayan dena hota hai

ashisol
2017-04-23, 09:53 AM
forex trading mai aap ko achaahiye kay aap kuch cheezon ko pehlahy smjh lia kro q kay aaap in ko smjh logay to aap ko trade krnay mai asaani hogi aap is mai tactical or strategic ko smjha kro aur aap agr is kay barya main jantay ho to aap mujhay btao kay aap in mai sai kis ko zyada prefer krtay ho aur aesa q krtay ho

dareking
2017-06-03, 11:24 AM
yaha par discipline ke sath kaam karna hi hota hai trader ko agar yaha par kamana hai to trader ko yaha par sahi tarha se kaam karna hi hoga trading ko acha karna hoga earning tabhi achi ho payegi trading ko dhayan dena hota hai

Bhai ye field mein discipline ke sath kaam karna acha hota hai, humae liye acha rahta hai discipline trading bhai kamyaabi trading hoti hai ismein rahkarke kaam acha karenge aur regular income kama sakenge bhai.

fxearner
2017-06-03, 01:00 PM
Bhai ye field mein discipline ke sath kaam karna acha hota hai, humae liye acha rahta hai discipline trading bhai kamyaabi trading hoti hai ismein rahkarke kaam acha karenge aur regular income kama sakenge bhai.

hanji forex ke business me discipline se he trader ko trading karna chahiye uske baad he esme trader ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko strategy market me banakar he chalna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai..

dareking
2017-07-11, 03:32 PM
hanji forex ke business me discipline se he trader ko trading karna chahiye uske baad he esme trader ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko strategy market me banakar he chalna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai..

Bhai jo bhi yaha par discipline wali trading karte hai wo kamyaab ho jaate hai, humare liye bhai aise trading karna acha hota hai aur kafi acha paisa yaha par is tarah se rahkar ke earning kar sakte hai bhai.

fxearner
2017-07-12, 01:55 PM
Bhai jo bhi yaha par discipline wali trading karte hai wo kamyaab ho jaate hai, humare liye bhai aise trading karna acha hota hai aur kafi acha paisa yaha par is tarah se rahkar ke earning kar sakte hai bhai.

hanji forex ke business me trader agar dsicpline se market me kaam karta hai to woi trader ke liye acha rehta hai,esme trader ko apne par control me rehna hoga jisse wo apne emotions ko market me beech me na le sakein..

ghaffar500
2017-07-13, 08:30 PM
dear hum to long term ko prefer krain gay kun k es main hamain boht hi faida hay jab hum long term position ko open kerty hain tab hum bra time fram choose kerty hain aur es say hamain analys kernay main boht assani hoti hay

dareking
2017-08-29, 03:22 PM
dear hum to long term ko prefer krain gay kun k es main hamain boht hi faida hay jab hum long term position ko open kerty hain tab hum bra time fram choose kerty hain aur es say hamain analys kernay main boht assani hoti hay

Bhai agar jo humare ko long term trading ke liye is strategy se fayda ho raha hai to main bolta hoon thik hai isko try karna chahiye bhai, aise trading strategy ke sath mein humko sahi fayda ho sakta hai bhai.

Azer trader
2017-10-12, 01:56 AM
maybe something that can make use really aware about it is only the time, the time will always give us the complete training and that's really good for us mate
so when we trade, we can manage our time and money easily, just trade and care mate

sajjad1974
2017-10-21, 10:37 AM
In the beginning I was a day trader and I lost my capital day by day. Because some trades give me profit and some trade was in lose. At the end I left nothing in my account. I was never use money management that time. We need long term strategy with money management.

dareking
2017-11-27, 03:04 PM
hanji forex ke business me trader agar dsicpline se market me kaam karta hai to woi trader ke liye acha rehta hai,esme trader ko apne par control me rehna hoga jisse wo apne emotions ko market me beech me na le sakein..

Bhai kamyaabi ka raaz yaha par yehi hota hai ki jitna ho sake discipline mein rahte huye kaam karte rahe, kyunki bhai agar hum log discipline mein rahte hai to kaam achi tarah se kiya ja sakta hai aur earn kiya ja sakta hai.

AnisFX
2017-11-30, 11:21 PM
I think it is more affected on market if hammer develop in long time frame chart, like h4 and day chart frame, if hammer develop in one day time frame chart it is detect a reversal signal of market, more confirmation with doji and engulfing pattern that give you exact direction of future movement and trend.

Doji
2018-01-28, 06:34 PM
I do not think they can compare, because they are related.
How can we apply a good strategy, of course if we also have a good tactic also in reading the market pattern.
Because a good strategy comes from our ability, with all our tactics in the face of any pattern of price movements in the market. So a good strategy comes from a good tactic too.

Bali
2018-02-26, 11:43 AM
I think that if a trader long-term can afford to throw 10 pips by it, thus, the trader short-term can not because 10 pips can be profit whole on a trade. This accuracy is of course of the ability of trader to deal short-term, but also market liquidity.:)

dareking
2018-06-09, 10:45 AM
Bhai dekho aapne jo bataya hai tactical aor strategic long term aur short term main dekho waise to dono ko hi support karta hoon, long term trading bhi kiya ja sakta hai aur short term bhi jiske pass mein jaisa experience hota hai wo waisi hi trading kar sakta hai.

Tayyabali
2018-06-09, 10:58 AM
i prefer both aap tact aur strategy dono tarha sey trade kartey ho ye app pey hi depend karta hai k aap ko market ki samajh kitni hai aur aap k pass trading ka experience kitna zyada hai k aap long term benefit gain kar saktey ho k nahi

tayyab4ptc
2018-06-09, 03:02 PM
Tactical aur strategical trading dono hi theek hai aap ko agar sahi trading knowledge aur experience hai to aap in ko properly utilize kar sako ho aur benefit in shape of earning hasil kar saktey ho is liye pehley trade ko sahi sey seekho aur in ki implementation k barey mai jano takey use kar sako in ka trade mai

Feroz
2018-06-09, 06:42 PM
hamay dono tariko se kam karna bohat zaida zaroori hota ha kio ka agar ham koi be kam karty ha tu hamay short planning and long planing dono karna bohat zaida zaroori hota ha achy kam ka liye

naveedbnn
2018-06-09, 07:16 PM
mujhy ya acha lagta hian k main , strategic say Forex main trading karon na k tactical say , strategic say ya hai k app market ko samhj kar trading karta hian os say app ek achi trading kar sakta hian, or tactical say app apna hesab say trading karta hian wo kabhi kabhi app os par tawajo ni da par raha hota es waj say app loss kar data hian

MARandhawa
2018-06-09, 09:20 PM
I believe that in Forex trading market we should not go for short term planning, if we will plan for longer term and if we will follow it then we can become a successful trader and we can be able to make more profit in Forex trading market. If we will think for short term then we will not be able to make consistent profit in Forex trading market. So, we should go for long term planning.

sufiyan22
2018-06-10, 03:51 AM
bhia dekhi me hamesha se long term ko prefer kta hn long term me bohat faida hn vo profit ko late deti hn lekin oskaprofit safe hota hna yr zyada hta hn instra day me hamesha se risk hi rehta hn kabhi loss kabhi profit :)

nyumbang
2019-06-12, 08:24 AM
hm it is true there are so many strategies that use short strategies there are also long-term strategies with many strategies that can be used in trading techniques such as scalping, intraday, long-term views on d1 to tf tf montly and there are a number of common Forex trading strategies, including: scalping, news trading, long distance trading, swing trading, trend trading and trading - of course there are many more, but this is the most considered by most Forex traders and especially when just starting.

tidur
2019-06-16, 11:48 AM
What is the difference between the two? Isn't English, Well, skills, techniques, approaches, tactics and strategies still say the same thing. and if you do not have a different response to this problem, make sure to get scalper scalper est est la meilleure fa pour pour le commerce et débutir beaucoup de profit beset deposit d'unu de temps pour elle, et certains d 'See here for the long term and then add investment and spend your money here, and find out what you will do if you do not want to do it

changi
2019-06-16, 06:45 PM
I took advantage of each strategy in my trade ... I even have a method but I use it with some of my tactics ... my strategy is not like the others ... I made it myself. by having the knowledge and expertise that I collected from my trade ... even though it was not full proof but my winning proportion was quite reasonable ... this is often why I hardly aim to improve my trading mode so I will predict this market is much better than before . and I exploit each person in my trade ... I have a technique but I use it with some of my tactics ... my strategy is not like the others ... I made it myself. with the knowledge and expertise that I collected from my trade ... even though it was not complete evidence but my winning part was quite reasonable .. this is often why I hardly aim to improve my trading mode to ensure that I will predict this market significantly more better than before .

letti
2019-06-16, 08:27 PM
In every trade we need to have a long-term vision whether it is forex trading, commodity trading or equity trading, because short-term strategies can give you money but will not stay with you if you don't spend wisely earned money. and you baat sahi hi, newbie ek to liye short term planning hi jaruri hoti hi, jaise jaise wo is the mein market area ko sikhne aur samjhane lag jata hai, waise wo wo apni planning mein bhi change la sakta hi.