PDA

View Full Version : robot shortcut of success or unsucess??

rao hassan
2013-04-27, 08:00 PM
hi can anyone tell me should i use trading automatic software as a new trader or not it will shortcut for me to become successful trader or not?

MubashirAhmed
2013-04-28, 09:39 AM
jahn tk mera khyal he apko demo account se kam start kana chaheye,,, jab apkio is k baary me kahfi had tak jaan kaari ho jae tu phir real account me kaam start karna chaheye. ye apky leye ziada suitable hoga.

mar1990
2013-04-28, 05:47 PM
a.o.a
~~~!!!@@@
i like most mt4 because there are many good traders and brookers.....~~~!!!@@
trading mmain robot ko use krny kk ly sb syy phlyy app apni investment kkk level ko zzroorr dakhann kun k ap ki earning fulli toorr py ap k indicaors py he depond krti haayyy.......
agr ap ki investment zyada hayy to ap ko high spread ka indicator chahay ,,,i mm also use a manual trade,,,,,,,,,:yahoo:robort sy trading mmain kamm lyna itna too theek nhi hayy kun kk aik insan is robot syy zyada bahter hayy oorr zyada bahtet kam kr skta hayy .......kun k robort ttoo khud odder milny pr hee kam krta hayy ....~~!@@@@@
trading mmain agr koi shortcut ways ko use krta hayyy to wo is k ly bahter sabt nhi hoo gaa orr iss trah sy trader ko loss ho skta hayyyy............~~~!!@@@

indianpk01
2013-04-28, 09:44 PM
ya market ma jana k bad pta chalta ha q kha ham na jo commands deni han auto usi tarha ho jae gya ya sb market pe depend krta ha jaisa apka fix kea huwa rate pe market ayi nafa ho ya nuqsaan wo ap k account sa cut jana han aur trade close ho jani ha ..

GHOURI
2013-04-29, 12:00 AM
you can not compare robot with human mind but it is good creation in trading market and it is very useful till now but the problem is that you can not completely relay on this... it can cause to failure or loss
so you can not say robot is shortcut to success.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-29, 01:24 PM
robots can help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that robot can always give you profit some time you face loss so trust on your self and increase your knowledge.

mar1990
2013-04-29, 01:36 PM
a.o.a
~~~!!!@@@:peace: trading ko robort kk zaray ssyy krnna too bohhht bara risk lyny kk baraber hoo ga......robort sy aik acha trader daily 30pips ssyy 50pips easly kma skta hayy agr ap ka robort itna acha hayy too app is koo issy zroor use krna chahy....:woo:
agr ap robort pr depond krty hann too iss kk lyy ap kk pass investment bb big honi chahy tta k ap ko robbort achi earning dy sky kun k robort atomaticly work krta hayy agr ap ki investment km ho ge too ho skta hayy kk gb ap trading ko sart trann us time mmarket main level k sath apni investmant ko bb mantain orr continue rakh sky....

mar1990
2013-05-01, 01:11 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@ trading mmaon robort ko use krny k ly ap ko phly apny money mnagemant ko dakhna chahy kk ap kk pass totall kitni amount hayy kk jiss ssyy app robort kk zreay syy trading kr skty hann orr iss syy profit hasil kr sky orr trading mmain lamyab hoo skyy ......... trading chahay easy way oodf earning hayy lakin iss kk sath hee sath trading ko b best bnaa skann orr iss ko continue rakh skayy .......
robort chunn kk automatic work krta hayy orr jis mmain profit or loss k ly robort stoop loss orr take profit bb automatic hee hota hayy .............
is lyy km amount ki trading kk lly iss ko best nhi smajhta ....~~!!@@@@@

RahmatAli
2013-05-01, 08:16 PM
Human mind cannot be compared with robot. Although it is a good conception in trading market and it has been proved very useful till now. But you cannot completely relay on this because it can cause failure or loss. I think you should start your trading by using demo account. When you have gained enough experience then starting working in real account. In order to use robot in trading you should have money management that how much money you have to trade. Robot is a kind of automatic work. It uses stoop loss or take profit automatically and for small amount it is not suitable.

tamiunsoed
2013-05-06, 08:21 AM
robot does not guarantee us success in the trade and do not guarantee we will also lose in the trade ... the robot has the accuracy of each dependent who makes robots ... you should not wear robaot trading robot and also his untested keakurata

zedora
2013-05-06, 02:53 PM
Robot can be a shortcut to success but one should think that who has created and programmed robot. now if robot is programmed to tell lies to us then surely ine will losse. he will be trading inprofit but in reality he will be loosing all the money. this happens and few trading softwares use this techniques to earn money.

fulltry
2013-05-13, 08:01 PM
agar ap forex may robot say trade kartay hy to ap experience zero ho gay ap is may loss or profit dono ho sakta hy agar ap is may manual trade karta hy to ap experience ho gay ap is may easily earning kar saktay hy

moomin
2013-05-14, 08:31 PM
forex trading is this trading at which we have to know the keys of trading so that by using that keys we can make our profit more and more the using of robot trading can be very useful it helps us to find the best way of trading and earning profit

mr.ctn
2013-05-15, 08:09 AM
forex ki market mei jab kaam karney start karna chaho gay to aap ki investment par depend karta hay agar ziada paisay ho gay to aap high level kay indicator ko higher karna paray ga robot aik machine hoti hay iss ney to wohi kaam karna jo market mei ho raha ho ga yeh aap ka loss be kar sakta hay yeh robot successful trade nai hay.

aug14
2013-05-15, 10:50 AM
robot is a shortcut for loss i think because i can not trust on forex robots,this is a program an it is not so good for every one to trade in the market because if market crash suddenly and if a news make a big change in the market so the robot in the forex market fails automatically and this way you loss your money.

chaudarysaim
2013-05-15, 08:05 PM
mare khal say robot unsucess ha.Q k in ki soch limited hoti ha.ya insan ki tarha achay buray ka nai soch sakty.khas to pay trading main to rebot kamyab ha he nai.

Vixion-fxxx
2013-05-16, 02:21 AM
in the use of robots when we would trade it will be very dangerous in the trade that I will do sir
to make use of the robot as well then I would be lost quickly if the robot would I use it always wrong to trade with my real account sir

farooq1981
2013-05-16, 06:51 PM
i think this is short cut of success you will earn profit with robot very quickly and you can develop you confidence but brother is there some problem you can not use robot 24 hours this is main thing for your account protection you will not use EA when market will take big move . thanks and best regards Farooq Ahmed

prosant
2013-05-16, 07:30 PM
Helping the nature of the work, is not convinced that robots meditation, often in addition to the content itself, thought about the environment, in addition to the initial decision does not work.

mehedi25
2013-05-16, 07:54 PM
Spiders can help in connection with the operation, however, does not fully reliable in all spiders. This is the best 1 carry out their work with an individual feel as unique given that the idea of software review, it is also associated with the design of the Lord think. Is not true at all about software, which often represents the contribution of the time, people are lost, therefore, as well as to increase their entrust their it know-how.

prem26
2013-05-16, 09:06 PM
You cannot judge the software together with the human spirit, but it's actually conveniently make the production within that market, which is invaluable until finally now the catch is that you are not quite sure pass on this ... it can lead to failure and back again You can safely claim is not actually software shortcut for you to reach.

taxo
2013-05-16, 09:46 PM
Robot success ka subab banta hai ya nahi ya bhi nahi keh saktay aur na hi ye keh saktay hain kay ye unsuccess ka bais banta hai because robot ek softWere hai jis ko use kertay hoay traders easily trade ker sakta hai aur is sy market ki movement ka pata chalta rehta hai so hum keh sakty hain kay forex ny ye facility provide ki hai her tarder ko jo forex main trade ker rha hai, so I think that forex is shortcut of success in the forex business

naija
2013-05-17, 05:52 AM
Forex trading robots are never short cuts to success. Because even robots still record high losses. Though to an extent making profits at the initial stage of robots use is possible, but when the robots is getting oldies it begin to cause more losses.

girl on fire
2013-05-17, 06:00 AM
hi can anyone tell me should i use trading automatic software as a new trader or not it will shortcut for me to become successful trader or not?

for me if you want trading with robot ea you will need to understanding the strategy first, and it will need good knowledge you learn in manual at first. if you have do that than you will get develop your ea robot more better result. its more good if you learn how to make ea robot, so you could change as you like in strategy.

suvaguto
2013-05-17, 07:15 AM
You cannot compare robot with head on the man, but it can be a large formation on the currency markets, in fact, is at hand, and finally now, but the thing is that you can be completely sure on this replaced ... can result in a lack of ability or even loss of .So you can't definitively say can robot assistance representative of good results.

muna1982
2013-05-19, 06:33 PM
You cannot judge the software together with the human spirit, but it's actually conveniently make the production within that market, which is invaluable until finally now the catch is that you are not quite sure pass on this ... it can lead to failure and back again You can safely claim is not actually software shortcut for you to reach.

i did not think that software is the shortcut to make profit in forex. one can used different software and expert advisor or robot to trade in forex but they will not increased the trader performance. more over it need big capital to used the robot for successful trading or they will make us margin call if one go for it with small capital. i like to trade manually every time.

simon12
2013-05-19, 07:32 PM
This year, as in the work of the robot, but the robot is not enough to believe. Working individual, and your labor, that the mind is not thinking of a new generation seeks his own, that is, when the robot is made to the on-ideas that I often fought. This robot is easy to believe that you always wanted in a man and then burning the face of personal development, as the mind.

nomii
2013-05-19, 09:26 PM
you can not review robotic having human being head however it is usually very good creation within dealing marketplace and it's very beneficial until right now however the thing is that you could certainly not completely exchange for this... it may lead to to inability or perhaps damage
in order to certainly not state robotic is usually shortcut to achievements.

muntasir
2013-05-19, 09:56 PM
You can't evaluate robotic use personal opinion, but it would make sense to make on the foreign exchange market and well-located for now, but the problem is that you couldn't communicate necessarily completely with the ... that it to disappointment or a reduction of the support lead canYou can declare is not necessarily representative of the assistance will be robotic good results.

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 10:03 PM
robots will assist you in your operating however you probably did not absolutely trusty in robots. you ought to initial do your work together with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on Google as a result of it's conjointly a creation of man mind. it's not correct that Google will perpetually offer you profit your time you face loss therefore trust on your self and increase your information..................

itzguriya2013
2013-05-25, 04:15 AM
ya bat ek dum shai ka majority trader robots ko as a short cut earning ka tour pa la ka chklata ha but mare nazar main wo zyad successful trader nahi hota hai. kiyo ka robots pa permanently koi earning nhi hote . is liya mara nazddek ya shortcut un successful hai

munir4u
2013-05-25, 05:45 AM
dost main smajht ho ka robots ka stah ap just temporary earning kar lo ga , our earning ka liya robot ek acha short cut hai but ya Forex main zayda successful nahi hoga mare nazar main .

buxpir
2013-05-25, 12:10 PM
Robot shortcut hin hamari forex trading ke life me our is is use hamary lay success ful ho sakta he our who is tara kay koch kam ham kod karin our koch kam ham robat se karin likin agar ham sara kam ham robot se karin gay to ye unsucss he.

wabas
2013-05-25, 10:23 PM
mere kayal sa rebote sa success nahi huwa ja sakta kyon ka rebote sa itni achi earn nahi hoti agar rebote sa earn hota ha to sath ma loos be hota ha rebote sa success hona easy nahi ha

happymailer
2013-05-26, 02:39 AM

You will never become a successful trader by using automated trading software, because by using robots you will not polish your trading skills, you will only find out the short cuts and nothing, you will not be able to understand the market trend if you use robots. so try to understand market manually and trade manually.

vakas.9011
2013-05-26, 09:09 AM
robots can help us in your working but we did not fully trusted in robots. we should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that robot can always give you profit some time you face loss so trust on your self and increase your knowledge. we can not trust on robots.

shima007
2013-05-26, 11:00 AM
yes root success is the main system of business ######################## @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ it is time we want real gain in the system.......................... so come to the point and make me some mummy.................................. real business forex................................

mu3
2013-05-26, 02:07 PM
mai ap ki baat sey agree be kerta hon or nhi be kerta kun kay ager ap forex trading mey new han to ap ko forex mey buhat mehnat kerna ho gi kun kay ager ap forex trading me bekaida seakh ker start ley to ap buhet aagey ja sakty ho ager ap forex mey seakhny kay bgear start ley lety ho to ap ko loss honey ka khatra hai jab ap ko loss hota hai to ap kehty ho kay forex business acha business hai is ley ap ko mai to yehi mashwra don ga kay ap forex trading mey jb bi real trading start kery gey to ap ko seakhna ho ga

firoz020
2013-05-26, 02:26 PM
You can not compare robot with human mind but it is good creation in trading market and it is very useful till now but the problem is that you can not completely relay on thus...
it can cause to failure or loss.

thirupathi
2013-05-26, 07:24 PM
To compare robot with human mind but it good creation in trading market and it is very useful till now but the problem is that you can not completely relay on this. It can cause to failure or loss. so you can not say robot is shortcut to success robto scan help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. You should first do your work with you own mind and own thinking.

jazy
2013-06-03, 10:04 PM
i think robot shortcut is unsuccessful, because we started worked in small way and then we are expert in this business then we jumped and used the shortcut or business and robot shortcut are applied.

jaldi321
2013-06-04, 07:30 PM
i think you should not take start from auto trading software first of all use the demo account and get a lot of experience and practice on demo account then you get experience you can start on real account and trade manually

kdirfg
2013-06-06, 08:38 AM
Robots can help you in your work, but the confidence of the robots did not completely. First, you need to do your job and your mind thinking robot compares, not because it is the creation of the human mind. It is not fair that the robot can always give you win some time experiencing the loss of self-confidence and increase their knowledge.

si taym
2013-06-09, 12:19 AM
I'm a beginner like you, my strategy is to keep trading manually to get more and more knowledge, In addition i heard that Robot are not really useful and they are not always assuring profits.

Riza84
2013-06-09, 09:15 AM
I think trading with the robot is less good. because, the robot executes only at certain times, while the market is always changing. and the robot can't learn from their mistake and not be able to develop their skill in trading.

sidhu5775
2013-06-13, 04:42 PM
mere khyal mein robot success ya unsuccess ki waja nahi hey .yeh sirf shortcut dhoondne k tariqey hein .is se sirf aap ko ziada robot per hi inhisar karna parta hey aur aap apni abilities ko slowly kho dein ge.

ring12
2013-06-13, 09:20 PM
robot ap k kam ma ap ki help to kr skta hy bt ap totaly ic py depend nai kr skty agr ap successfull hona chahty hyn ku k ye just wohi kam krta hy jis ka ap icy order krty hyn ya jic ka ic man function ho ye function k bgyr koi kam nai kr skta hy .

awais123
2013-06-15, 11:27 AM
je han mein is baat sey ighree karta hon keh forex forem ka bussnis karney keh liye hamein koi indicator ki beh zarorat hoti hai roobart beh aik best indicator hai is sey ham is bussnis main successful ho saktey hain

veekybaba
2013-06-15, 04:15 PM
dost main tu yahi kahonga ka automatic trading system pa zayda trust nahi karna choiya is main shayd success temporary mil jaye ge but ap ka pora carer wast hojye ga manually trading humesha sa best rahi hai our life ache rah ge. robots sa permit sauces nhi mil skate hai.

nasirgctn2g
2013-06-15, 05:10 PM
robot humari help to kar sakta hay liken posting kay liay humain demo account pay agar hum kam kary to hum acani say kamyab ho sakty hai q k robot kamyabi ka shortcut nhi hay is kay liay humain mehnat karni ho gi

star083
2013-06-15, 05:13 PM
robot is a type of software whch trade automaticaly.i have heard about lot of robots so i decided to get a robot and finally i got th robot.it made profit for the first 4 or five days but on the next day it made so much loss that my account reaches near to was out.so i recomend to not to use the robots

@missodekanmi
2013-08-05, 02:14 AM
Robot use in forex can gone of the either ways. It can be successful and unsuccessful. The rate of success is okay with some traders that is eh they user for their trades. Also, these of robot can make a person target for the month at a shorter period. One has to be be careful though and monitor the trades of the robot t ensure they make profits

asma786
2013-08-05, 04:05 AM
yes,i Robot shortcut hin hamari forex trading ke life me our is is use hamary ... You will never become a successful trader by using automated trading ...Automated forex trading online Forex Robot - 5 Reasons Why People Are Using ... who are successful in online forex exchange forex trading usually have a shortcut ... Successful forex traders are using forex robot software to gain their profits.o these trading robots actually work in practice? Well if you believe what their websites tell you then, yes, they are a guaranteed shortcut to forex trading success. ... Assure Failure of Deadly Foreign Exchange Mistakes.Forex Trading Courses - Your Risk Free Shortcut to Financial Freedom Trading Forex! ... is presented as an easy way to make money with no effort, is doomed to failure. ... If you want to get on the road to Forex trading success look out for the best ... Picking the Best Forex Robots That Make the Best M..

perfectonline
2013-08-08, 03:42 AM
hum ko sab sy pahly to deemo account sy kaam start karnaa chahiey iss k baad humm ko real acccount mein anaa chaahiey kiun k demoo account sy humein bohaat sa experience ho jata hy aor new logon ko inst forex trading k kaam karny ka tarikaa bi pata chaal jata hy k yee kis tarah sy kaam kartaa hy aor robot ki wajaey manual hi thek rahtaa hy kiun human to roboot sy best hi hy .

forforex
2013-08-08, 03:54 AM
trading market and it is very useful till now but the problem is that you can not completely relay on this... it can cause to failure or loss you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that

Ali 123
2013-08-09, 11:48 AM
Robot can be a shortcut to success but one should think that who has created and programmed robot. now if robot is programmed t
o tell lies to us then surely ine will losse. he will be trading inprofit but in reality he will be loosing all the money. Spiders can help in connection with the operation, however, does not fully reliable in all spiders. This is the best 1 carry out their work with an individual feel as unique given that the idea of software review, it is also associated with the design of the Lord think.
Is not true at all about softwa

mp5
2013-08-10, 01:53 PM
robot trading main forex acha pakage daita hay robot main forex aysa kerta hay kay market main trend kay mutabiq wo low ya high price kay mutabiq buy ya sell ker daita hay aur pher aik suitable point ker a ker wo close ker daita hay

razia86
2013-08-10, 04:03 PM
sir,human mind cannot be compared with robot. although its a good conception in trading market and it has been proved very useful till now but you cannot completely relay on this because it can cause failure or loss and i think you should start your trading by using demo account.....

kalulu
2013-08-11, 12:07 AM
Whenyou tradeing there is nothing that you can have to be very carefuly done there are soo many people who think that all the tradeing can brokerthat done via robot all will come with a

faikafx
2013-08-26, 01:41 PM
main na to abi tak rebote ko use nahi kar ka dekha hain sirf is ka barye main study kayea hain mere kayal sa rebote sa to koi success nahi ho sakta hain munal trade sa hum zaroor success ho sakte hain

razia86
2013-08-26, 02:56 PM
according to my knowledge robots can help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that robot can always give you profit some time you face loss so trust on your self and increase your knowledge..........

Sayyid Abdullah Shah
2013-08-26, 03:29 PM
according to me forex market is a 200 percent risky market and if you work with a robote you are goving your work to 400 percent risky erson it can give you maximum profit or it can give you maximum lose

Azzharali
2013-08-26, 07:15 PM
hu ko dono demo per kam karana chaye jo hum ko zyda suitable lage is ko join kar lena chaye mare khayl main
ye plan sub say best hai hum ko is per zaror amal karna chaye

Endeye
2013-08-29, 09:22 AM
I think the robot was not a short-cut to be successful at forex, due to run the robot must also with enough knowledge. In addition the robots can not read the psychology of the market is going, so no robot can benefit to the maximum from the entry. It would be better if the trading manual for the actual towards success.

bablu7832
2013-09-08, 01:06 PM
Dear friend if you have started to use robots without learning properly manual trading and just using free robots then definitely robots are shortcut of failure in Forex business.We must first learn all about manual trading and Forex market then we must use only good quality and proven robots.It is up to us how we use a robot because we just can't let robot control our trade we must use our brain and intelligence also.

Mohd Sajid
2013-09-08, 01:21 PM
Dost agar aap is field me sucessful hona chahtey hain to koi short cut mat dhondiye, main kafi time se trading kar raha hoon aur maine aajtak koi bhi robot long term active nahi dekha jo robot aaj aapko profit de raha hai wo ek din loss dena lagega aur jo bhi aapne invest kiya hai wo kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai.

sk.fareed600
2013-09-08, 01:22 PM
i do not have an idea about robot, but i have bad experiences about it and also if you have a plan to become a trader, and manual trading is the right answer, this is the only way for us which will lead us to open our success on this business, with manual, we will get more knowledge and ability and if you use robot, only two things which you will accept. losing and winning, no knowledge, ability and also become a success trader......:)))

aqsa11
2013-09-08, 01:33 PM
iss main hum iss say sussess hoo saktyian hain iss main hum ko treade main robot ka isstamal say hum ko treade main sussess hasal ho sakthaa hy forex kay bussiness main hum ko robet say zayada loss bii hoo sakthaa hy.

inzmam
2013-09-08, 05:24 PM
My dear friend robot is made by a human. not a human made by robot. so human can work good than robot. and get good success on its own than robot. if you at a moment successful by robot than you can down to unsuccess at any moment so success by human is great success.

aniksaha01
2013-09-08, 05:25 PM
hi can anyone tell me should i use dealing automated application as a new investor or not it will quick way for me to become effective investor or not?

chrahat
2013-09-09, 08:10 AM
i think rebote trade ka laye theak hain is sa daily ka acha profat mil sakta hain reboet ko use kar ka hum daily profat earn kar sakte hain rebote trade ka laye people use kar rahe hain ja money earn karne main help karta hain

Shafee
2013-09-09, 03:09 PM
It is true that using robot in Forex can bring success to a trader's business but things are not as always like this. Because robot doesn't predict rightly to the long trend of the price. So for being succeeded in currency market one shouldn't fully depend on the robot except applying his own technique into his trade.

Fazal
2013-10-15, 12:59 PM
i think robot is not shortcut for success in forex because it mostly lead us to loss i think manual trading is better from robot because it increases our knowledge power and we make money easly

safi202210
2013-10-22, 02:12 PM
dear friend forex robot per trading krna short cut hy kiyo ky aa bhut jakdi rich bhi ho skty ho and bhut jaldi apak account kahali bhi ho skta hy islye robot tarding luck smjh ker ki jaati hy and forex ek online business hy

cozard007
2013-10-22, 08:00 PM
The forex trading business is very risk itself, this is why the manual or the automated trading are risky to, there is nothing a forex traders can do about the losing or the winning of the robots, they may be better in winning is the owner is very good in setting it.

me.trader007
2013-10-30, 10:22 PM
Robots are not that successful.I have seen many traders who are using robots and are earning for a little time and after a while robot will wash away your trading account balance.Anyways best of luck to all Robot users.

doll.doll
2013-11-03, 12:55 PM
robot is not shortcut of success or unseccess robot aik insann ki mind ki tara kam ne kar sakta wo sirf wo km kar sakta hai jis ki lea hm ne use fix kia ho robot trad ap ko loss b de sakte hai ise success ka shortcut mat banaye

saghir
2013-11-03, 02:31 PM
yaar jahan tak mera khayal hai aap ko demo account se hi trading start karni chahiye .... jab aap is k barey main bohat kuch jaan le ge tabhi reall account per trading start karna ... oar ye aap k liye zyada suitable ho ga :peace:

Helmi Yusuf
2013-11-03, 02:34 PM
many robots are there to profit on shortwave conditions but once there was a wave rises or falls drastically instead will suffer losses quickly because the robot can not be equated with the human mind has a lot of consideration so it is good we trade using our own abilities

zaya
2013-11-03, 02:47 PM
forex trading ko hama as ma ap ko jasa be ho jahn tk mera khyal he apko demo account se kam start kana chaheye,,, jab apkio is k baary me kahfi had tak jaan kaari ho jae tu phir real account me kaam start karna chaheye. ye apky leye ziada suitable hoga as par.

shoaibakhtar950
2013-11-03, 03:36 PM
salam boyz.Human mind cannot be compared with robot. Although it is a good conception in trading market and it has been proved very useful till now. But you cannot completely relay on this because it can cause failure or loss. I think you should start your trading by using demo account. When you have gained enough experience then starting working in real account.ok?

nadeem
2013-11-04, 04:34 PM
forex robot aik aisa system hay jo har wakat mandi say attech hota hay aur iss mei programme fix hotey hain jo market say ashia kay rates hotey hain wo iss robot kay throw pta chaltey hain jis ki bina par insaan trading karta hay.

Salufx
2015-10-07, 03:06 PM
robots can help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that robot can always give you profit some time you face loss so trust on your self and increase your knowledge.

Nawaj hussain
2015-10-07, 03:14 PM
Bhai maine aaj tak jitna vi robbot use kia hai usmai loss hi kia mujhe nahi lagta hai ki ye koi shortcut key hai sucess honne ka may be koi koi robbot system bahut hi acche hotte honnge but maine jitna vi use kia sabi mai loss ki hai eslia mere khayal se ye bus unsucess karne wala sytem hai best manual trading he hai jisko profit mai lanne k lia apko learning ki zarurt padhti hai

datur
2017-02-07, 05:15 PM
Bhai maine aaj tak jitna vi robbot use kia hai usmai loss hi kia mujhe nahi lagta hai ki ye koi shortcut key hai sucess honne ka may be koi koi robbot system bahut hi acche hotte honnge but maine jitna vi use kia sabi mai loss ki hai eslia mere khayal se ye bus unsucess karne wala sytem hai best manual trading he hai jisko profit mai lanne k lia apko learning ki zarurt padhti hai

rabailbaloch
2017-03-04, 05:30 PM
oh
we should not compare a human being to a robot treading must required a human brain to understanding the lost or profit in treading a robot will do which you already taught too. it can not do anything by it's self so think about it must hows a robot trade for you and it will get success or unsucess for a treader must understand the signal .

funkykhan
2017-03-26, 11:36 AM
its very risky to use robot but keep in mind you use robot in our demo account then trading account then watch your results if you get good profit then you should try on real account otherswise no use in my opnion some robot trade well and some not soo first search and find good robot then use it

hari05
2017-07-14, 01:48 AM
Dear you have to practice on demo account if you are a new trader in the market of Forex trading using robot is not the guarantee of success if robot works cents percent or at least 60 percent then no one face loss in the forex market it may be possible that you may ruin your money by the purchasing of robot. Robot is not the alternate of human brain so i think its best to avoid the robot especially when you are new in the forex market.

danish555
2017-07-14, 06:27 AM
some traders try to trade in this business with robot because they want to get the profit in short time but trading with robot is not the way for quick earning and it is not the short cut for this trading business trading manually is better than robot trading .

punjabpolice
2017-07-14, 09:47 PM
main tu yahe manta hon ke robot ke trading best trading nh hai jo maza apni trading main hai manual ke trading main hai who ksie bhe or job main or kise bhe or trading main nh hai es liye main tu manual ke trading ko he like krta hon kun ke manual ke trading he best trading hai na ke robot ke trading best trading hai,

pcm181985
2017-08-25, 04:40 PM
mere hisab se pahle Apko demo account me kam se kam 4-5month practice krni chahiy Yadi app demo account me profit Ya demo money ko without loss app safe rkh pate tabi Real account me practice kre

Mehar Zada
2017-09-01, 06:33 PM
Vacations are for a break! Vacations are opted for one to relax and not to take up hassles for planning the same. You hardly get any time to take a leave or take your whole family for a world tour. But when you get the chance to explore the world, the first thing that comes to your mind is Visa processes followed by requirement of foreign currency.

Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui
2017-09-14, 07:51 PM
i think forex trading business main robot se success bhi mil sakti hai but forex trading business main bohot se traders robots se trading ko kafi risky bolte hain but mere khayal se robots se trading k liye ap ko need hai big investment ki jabhi ap ko success mil sakti hai.

aasiaz
2017-09-14, 08:52 PM
Well EA doesn't give the guarantee to win all trades for us and I guess they are not good enough in most market conditions. And to use them efficiently even if you use best EA for trading still you need to learn forex because if you don't know how and when the market will be against you and why and when to close the EA and in which market condition then it won't help you and I guess manual trading is far better than automatic trading.

danish555
2017-09-14, 08:56 PM
newbies always search the short cut for the profit in this trading business they use the robot for the earning and they think that they could earn the good money with robot but manual trading is batter than the robot trading .

zahid2016
2017-09-14, 10:37 PM
Muje Robot ke bare main bohat zayda to nae pata hai but muje mere friends ise use kar rhe hain or overall zayda tar friends ko is se loss huwa hai or wo is se khud bi tang aye hue hain or Robot trading ko chorna chahte hian ta ke wo manual trading kar skain.

Aliakbar2016
2017-09-14, 10:46 PM
robot ka baray ma kuch nhi kehna chahiye kio ka robot ka koi faida nhi hota ha is ka hamesha loss hi hota ha is liye is se kabhi be success hasil nhi ki ja sakty ha is liye hamesha jab be kam kia jae in ka begair hi kia jae

fxearner
2017-10-21, 04:46 PM
Bhai ji robot se trading karke trader esme earn nahi kar sakta hai,mene jabb bhi market me robot use kiya hai,esme loss he hua hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hoga balki ache se pehle market me skill
Banalena chahiye

aarabane
2017-10-21, 05:36 PM
I like working on the forex but with the hand and with pationce, I do not like working with a robot I prefer manual work, and open the business manually

Abniali05
2017-10-21, 05:42 PM
Mai nhi smjhta k insaan ko hr giz bhi robots trading kbhi bhi nhi krni chahye. Sub sy best trading manual trading hai apko krna ye hai
K jtna ho sky ap knowledge Gain kro aur is kam ko smjho thub hi apko fyda hga aur jub apko sari info hjye thub apki earning bhi zyada sy zyada hgi.

garrysidhu
2017-10-21, 05:42 PM
I like working on the forex but with the hand and with pationce, I do not like working with a robot I prefer manual work, and open the business manually

Ji mene bhi aj tak apne tarike ke sath hi trade ki he robot ki koi option hi nahi he wo rto bekar bat he jo bi robot use krte hein shaid wo jiada long time is business me tik nahi skte hein hme apni menual trade karni chahie

Saba Abbasi
2017-10-21, 06:03 PM
robots can help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind.

kanita
2017-10-22, 04:31 PM
Bhai ji robot se trading karke trader esme earn nahi kar sakta hai,mene jabb bhi market me robot use kiya hai,esme loss he hua hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hoga balki ache se pehle market me skill
Banalena chahiye

yes i agree with you in forex trading market we never use robot or shortcut methods and we make our trading with good experience and knowledge and when trader work with experience he/she make good earning and when trader use robot trading or use shortcuts methods for earning big profit he/she fail in market

batool
2017-10-23, 12:38 AM
Ji mene bhi aj tak apne tarike ke sath hi trade ki he robot ki koi option hi nahi he wo rto bekar bat he jo bi robot use krte hein shaid wo jiada long time is business me tik nahi skte hein hme apni menual trade karni chahie

Forex Trading main robot ka option nhy hota hay Trader khod robot ka use kartay hain aor jahan tk main janty hon to Forex Trading main robot ka use karna thek nhy hay aor Traders ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main manual Trading karen aor Forex Trading main success kay liay Trader kay khod ky planing thek hoty hay

sidrazafar
2017-10-23, 10:13 PM
https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/003/256/133/c8b3711143aa205b12b14bf590444bb7_original.png?w=68 0&fit=max&v=1423480340&auto=format&lossless=true&

Sahir Ali
2017-11-05, 07:41 PM
robot se to profit hota he lakin usme risk v hota he.robot ek stratage per kam karta he.or iske porofit kush nahe karta he.ye shortcut chorke apna signal banna jorori he.apna signal banna ne me ham expart bansakte he.lakin robot ko lake ham kuch nahe sikh pate.

juthy
2017-11-05, 08:21 PM
I do not use robots. Because robots and humans do not have one, it's completely different. Because the robot is not able to do anything other than the command. But in Humans it is not so much. Humans trade with their intelligence and experience and can decide in any situation. So I think it is not right to rely solely on robots.

mdkhorsheda40
2017-11-05, 08:36 PM
I think you should start your trading by using demo account. When you have gained enough experience then starting working in real account.you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind.

Aliakbar2016
2017-11-05, 09:21 PM
agar ham kam ma robot jasey system use karay gy tu hamay is ma loss hi ho ga and profit kabhi be nhi ha kio ka zaida loss hony ki waja yahi hoty ha robots wagera is liye hamay robot jasey chezey bilkul use nhi karny chahiye

fxearner
2017-11-17, 01:18 PM
robot shortcut se ess business me kaam karne ko success nahi keh sakte hai,esme trader kabb takk khud se demo par time dekar learn nahi karenga wo esme successful nahi ho sakta hai,esme trader ko apne aap manual par dhyaan dekar he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo apna skill imrpve karta rahenga.

Abniali05
2017-11-18, 10:16 PM
robot short cut of success ksy ho skta hai mery bhai aur han dosra ye k ap is mai kuch bhi learning kabhi bhi nhi
kar skty ho q k sara kam jo automatic tareqy sy hga tho phr apko learning k leye kuch bhi nhi milny wala hai bhai.

Aliakbar2016
2017-11-18, 10:20 PM
robot wagera ka use bilkul be nahi karna chahiye kio ka ya zaida tar nuksan hi detey rehty ha is liye in ka jitna ho sakay kam se kam istemal kia jaye kio ka yahi behtar rehta ha sab ka liye is ka kam se kam istemal karna

irtazahassan
2018-01-13, 02:22 PM
Most robot you see online are not good. Only a few of them are good and if you spend enough time you will be able to to find them. However, most of the profitable robots are not exposed to the public because the owners are using it for their own benefit

irtazahassan
2018-01-13, 02:23 PM
I have applied so many robots for both test and live. So here is my some suggestion to select an ea for your trade:

1. Do not use any martingale or hedging ea.
2. Do not use those ea which takes very small Tp and big SL.

irtazahassan
2018-01-13, 02:25 PM
I am not much a fan of robot trading but its essential that you study, before picking one based on your observations so that you can be profitable with it, if we want to become successful.

aafifx
2018-01-23, 08:38 AM
Bhai koi b robot apko us waqat tak kam ni dy ga jab tak apny ap ko buisness minded ni bana lety ...
Forex mn daily trillion dollars ka buisness hota hy.
Is liye is mn robot b work krty hn.but agr ap agr buibuisness minded hn tu ap ko chahye k ap demo mn manual trading krein.
Kams sy kam 2 sy 3 maheeny money managment or risk to reward k sath.
Phir apko real trading ka maza aaye ga.and ap robot ko bhool jaayein gy.

aafifx
2018-01-23, 08:42 AM
Me ny robot use kiya hova hy.is mn ik bahut bara problem yi hota hy k news time mn aksar bahut loss krwa deta hy.
Khas tor py jo robot scalping krta hy vo news time mn bari lot k orders lga k account b wash karwa deta hy.
Is liye is sy bachna chahye.
Manual trading sab sy behtar hy risk to reward or money managment k sath krein tu at the end of the day ap zaroor profit mn raho gy

Ruz
2018-02-08, 06:56 PM
agr ap robort pr depond krty hann too iss kk lyy ap kk pass investment bb big honi chahy tta k ap ko robbort achi earning dy sky kun k robort atomaticly work krta hayy agr ap ki investment km ho ge too ho skta hayy kk gb ap trading ko sart trann us time mmarket main level k sath apni investmant ko bb mantain orr continue rakh sky;)

naveed_ahmad6864
2019-02-06, 06:55 PM
success mn koi bhee shortcut nh ihota ap koi bhee succesfull aadmi dekh lo uski success ki aik bht long story ho gi to kesy koi smj leta hai ke wo kisi shotrcut se successfull ho sakta hai krna ye chahiye ke jab bhee apke mind mn koi bhee kam krny ka iradh ho to usko achy se learn kro orr practice kro app ko khud pyta chaly ga ke app uss mn kitna acha profit bnaa sakty ho ye robot kisi kam ky nhi hoty just aik acha sa dhoka hota hai traders ky sath

Rr128
2019-02-16, 10:52 PM
also use a manual trade robort sy trading mmain kamm lyna itna too theek nhi hayy kun kk aik insan is robot syy zyada bahter hayy oorr zyada bahtet kam kr skta hayy kun k robort ttoo khud odder milny pr hee kam krta hn

sana24
2019-02-24, 01:20 PM
ya market ma jana k bad pta chalta ha q kha ham na jo commands deni han auto usi tarha ho jae gya ya sb market pe depend krta ha jaisa apka fix kea huwa rate pe market ayi nafa ho ya nuqsaan wo ap k account sa cut jana han aur trade close ho jani ha

buttar
2019-03-13, 08:09 PM
robots can help you in your working but you did not fully trusted in robots. you should first do your work with your own mind and own thinking not compare it on robot because it is also a creation of man mind. it is not correct that robot can always give you profit some time you face loss so trust on your self and increase your knowledge

buttar
2019-03-17, 10:12 PM
ya market ma jana k bad pta chalta ha q kha ham na jo commands deni han auto usi tarha ho jae gya ya sb market pe depend krta ha jaisa apka fix kea huwa rate pe market ayi nafa ho ya nuqsaan wo ap k account sa cut jana han aur trade close ho jani ha ..

buttar
2019-03-19, 11:23 AM

ntn
2019-04-16, 01:36 PM
Sir forex trading robots are never short cuts to success. Because even robots still record high losses though to an extent making profits at the initial stage of robots use is possible, but when the robots is getting oldies it begin to cause more losses so safe himself from big losses.

chasif
2019-04-27, 12:12 PM
dear traders ye to market mn jany k bad hi ilm hota hi q k hm ny jo commands deni hai auto use tarha ho jy ga ya sb
market py hi depnd krta hi hi jisa ap ka fix kea hua rate ho ga profit b us hi hisab se hoga aur nuqsan b usi hisab se ho ga aut nuqsan ap k account se kt jy ga .

chasif
2019-05-03, 09:45 AM
dear friends miry khayl mn to sortcut rebot system is not way to sucasus miry khyal mn ap ko demo acont se strat krna chaye aur pher real acont mn ana chaye q k real mn rebot se to jo ap ny camond dni hi us ny same us traha hi kr dna hi phr loss ho ya profit

Bmw123
2019-05-19, 01:49 AM
Mary khyal ma phly demo accout sy start lana chahey. Kun k is ma sirf camand dane hoti ha agay wo khod ose trha krta ha same phr ya profit ho ya loss...

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-23, 07:26 AM

kades
2019-07-11, 02:42 PM
jaisa ki vaada kiya gaya hai ki do phailen hain jo 3 disambar 2012 se shuroo hone vaale haphton ke lie vyavasthit hain. eee ko kaise lod kiya jae aur nirdisht phail ko kaise lod kiya jae, is par nirdesh ke lie, ise yahaan kholen. yaad rakhen yah set fail keval 3 disambar se shuroo hone vaale haphton ke lie vaidh hai, agale saptaah hamen yah sunishchit karane ke lie ki hamen baazaar kee sthitiyon ke anuroop bane rahane ke lie failon ke ek alag set kee aavashyakata hai.

pahale demo par chalen. $ 1,000 aur lot saiz 0.01 ke saath ek naya demo khaata kholana sabase achchha hai. yadi aap ek minee lot ka vyaapaar karate hain, to aap $ 100 ke khaate par isaka vyaapaar kar sakate hain.

sumerach
2019-07-11, 09:12 PM
ya market ma jana k bad pta chalta ha q kha ham na jo commands deni han auto usi tarha ho jae gya ya sb market pe depend krta ha jaisa apka fix kea huwa rate pe market ayi nafa ho ya nuqsaan wo ap k account sa cut jana han

rolens
2019-07-12, 12:53 PM
ham mein se kaee khud ko sankalit karane ke baare mein vaastavik dishaanirdesh prakaashanon ka upayog karane ka bhee chayan karate hain, vishesh roop se shaayad prabhaavee roop se, mujhe pata chal sakata hai ki ham mein se kitane log nishchit roop se meree sambhav vyaktigat treding ke alaava videshee mudra baajaar ko sambhaal sakate hain, bina ichchha ke aur phir ham mein se kaee nahin kabhee apanee khud kee setings ka ehasaas.

maksibanu
2019-07-14, 09:53 AM
, main videshee mudra mein kisee bhee robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon. main khud phoreks mein tred karata hoon. mujhe lagata hai ki meree treding rananeeti robot treding rananeeti se behatar hai, lekin kuchh anubhavon aur vichaaron ke lie mujhe lagata hai ki bhavishy mein main vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog karoonga.

selinasultana
2019-07-14, 10:06 AM
I think new trader is not use robot for trade. because, new trader first time invest lowest money and get think big profit. but, robot uses trader always invest big amount and take a high risk. i think, new trader never use in robot. but, you are a intelligent trader then you can use it.

ik yar
2019-07-14, 02:09 PM
vyaapaariyon ke lie meree salaah mainual treding ko praathamikata dena hai kyonki treding robot vah laabh hai jo seemit samay ke lie videshee mudra baajaar ko kuchh haphton ya maheenon ke baad apanee pravrtti ko badalane ka kaaran ban sakata hai aur robot laabhaheen ho jaata hai. tab vyaapaariyon ko treding robot ko praathamikata dena chaahie.

persib
2019-07-16, 02:46 PM
I think if an EA broker can survive for at least a year and open a lot of trade, it is potential to become a good EA as long as we can filter more about their active time. and I'm also still in a trial on a demo account ... but that's the result of some test buddies. I explained the settings separately at the beginning of the post.

maksibanu
2019-07-19, 08:20 AM
Automatic trading is also good for us. Here we can trade with market movements. Sometimes it's very risky but there are many experiences of traders like this. When we cannot open the market, we can use automatic trading. and I don't use the automated trading system until now because I don't believe in the type of software that I like to trade manually here on forex and I always like my own forex analysis

ik yar
2019-07-19, 07:35 PM
not carried out by robots or by manual trading, but strategies or systems used by robots or manual trading. this is how we can survive or win in the forex market. and I think some traders hope or are afraid to use automatic trading because automatic trading does not understand how psychology moves the market, but is programmed in market conditions, while trading manually is based on the way you trade, and your decisions and understanding of psychology move the forex market. I always use trading manually and often use automatic trading like a robot.

kesayangan
2019-07-21, 08:11 PM
I have tried trading EA before on a live account but I stopped it because the strategies used by robots are too risky, they are not wrong in using EA and also trading manually as long as it can give us long-term benefits. , You just have to choose EA which uses a very good strategy. and I have traded with EA and I think EA has certain advantages over manual trading. The reason why I use it is because it helps avoid sitting long in front of the computer. That's why I code them to open a trade on the incoming signal. I regularly check my open position on my cellphone and I usually manage it out manually by following my profits.

gandiwa
2019-07-21, 10:49 PM
i not all robots can give us a good advantage Personally, I think robots that are safe for small equity traders are robots that have a safe trading style. I mean, the robot only opens 1 order and also uses stop loss. I think a typical robot will be safe for our small equity. Avoid martingale robots or on average if your equity is not too strong

pong
2019-07-22, 07:58 PM
Trading robots is very dangerous because making reservations repeatedly without searching and thinking. And several times place an order with a large lot that destroys our account. We must prefer to trade manually because we can do and close orders without waiting. but depending on what EA / program you choose or use, some EAs after they close their positions will open and open again as you said BUT another EA after they close them their position stope makes a new position again.

serangan
2019-07-23, 01:50 PM
there is only one advantage of using robots that will not show emotion as we do but the disadvantage is that we will learn nothing we will do the work and we will just sit around so that manual trading is good because the market is changing and we have to change with it. and trading using EA seems like we have several small businesses or stores that control with management so we can only see our business not for the whole day. If you can find a good and proven EA and you know exactly the logic behind EA, you have got good jewelry in your hand.

ashrafx
2019-07-23, 02:13 PM
You may be right in the analysis and comparison or contrast of robots to humans. But I still go for humans no matter what. Most robots are designed to follow certain market patterns, trends or pairs. And if you use it without this knowledge, you might meet your Waterloo on Forex. So it's better to avoid robots for now especially for beginners.

senyum
2019-07-24, 09:53 PM
but the problem is that the best trading robots are robots that are very expensive and quite difficult to find, I know a robot called a trading robot is harmonious but they give you a 6 month subscription with 2,000 dollars. But if you use good EA, they can make your Bank Account fatty. You can run a good EA when you learn how to trade manually so you don't count the time during manual trading.

maksibanu
2019-07-27, 07:27 PM
I would say it's simple, I wouldn't recommend anyone to use any type of system / automatic robot because I just don't believe they work. Although there are rare ones that carry gifts but they are mostly from experts who charge high fees that beginners cannot afford. and now maybe thread starter has become a mature trader because his posts have been made a long time ago. I agree that automated trading is as good as manual trading. This can even be a much better choice for brokers. After we get used to EA, we don't want to return to trading manually in the short term like SCA; ong or daily trade.

pujhe
2019-08-08, 03:57 PM
I think the two things we want to develop are to manually develop trading skills that will enhance our individual skills in pursuit of profit, but robot ea is also a profit opportunity that is done automatically and I have heard many success stories in getting profits using robots, what is your choice?

sevenfold
2019-08-08, 07:36 PM
I believe there is a good robot and it must be. but I haven't tried any of them until now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made. and we might believe that using robots in forex trading will be able to generate profits consistently if indeed we have tried using a demo account and can generate profits consistently.

sangkodok
2019-08-10, 05:59 PM
I will be glad if there is the best Forex Robot suitable for me. Everyone will be like, Actually all traders are not full time traders, there are many Forex brokers who trade as part time jobs. So here I will check every day if someone will install the best Forex Robot. because I am looking for the best Forex Robot. and there is no best expert advisor I think experts are on the road and traders and profit in other ways but I think all the best expert advisors are with professional traders and no one can get it

andi
2019-08-11, 07:52 PM
I do not have a robot that is recommended for traders, because I also do not use robots in forex, for me using a robot is a bad thing, and I do not need to use a robot to make me have more risk in the forex business, so I do not recommend traders to use it and there is no good robot if you don't try it and it's related to your luck because we can find the advantages of robots in backtest but they lose in real time I think we need some good strategies and trade with better manual methods

sanjaya
2019-08-11, 09:23 PM
I do not use robots because it is very dangerous for me robots are not always profitable a few times it gives us a high amount of losses that wash our trading accounts very quickly, robots are a very bad thing we have to do the best and good manual trading for us and when I trade with a manual system. My own analysis of market movements without using any help, because I trade only based on feeling.

sarmili
2019-08-13, 06:39 PM
, I do not use forex robots. By using a forex robot, there is no guarantee that I can make money from there. Forex robots are very risky. You can lose all your money from there. You also won't be able to control your account. So I do not use forex robots. I always try manual trading and I can control my trade and make a profit from it.

lanmark
2019-08-14, 02:15 PM
many forex traders don't like to trade using forex trading robots. because many forex robots provide losses in real forex trading and delete real forex trading accounts. so, I also don't like to trade using any forex robot. but all forex robots are not bad, some of which are good for making money. and I have not used robots in any of my previous trading transactions. I want to do it with my own hands so that I can learn what is right and wrong to do.

sunai
2019-08-14, 02:59 PM
Even though I haven't used it yet according to your description it seems dangerous; no one will try this even with big capital, however I will check it in a demo account and will try its working criteria, which method is used to get profit and how to prevent losses, use it. and It is good to have a good EA but don't try to invest large amounts immediately. The best you can do is just try a minimal amount and check whether it is good to use or not. Having a large investment and using EA can get you MC. You can get a good amount for days and even weeks but you can also get an MC when trends and patterns are reversed and EA cannot adopt new patterns and trends.

barcul
2019-08-15, 10:22 PM
no automatic trading is very dangerous for trading because in automatic trading if followed by any trading strategy. but the market does not follow any conditions. so, if the market breaks the automatic trading strategy then your balance will be zero. and I do not use automated trading. I want to trade manually on forex and start working hard in money trading. I support automated trading in forex because many times you lose capital.

andi
2019-08-17, 08:54 PM
I agree that automatic trading is not protected. because I use robots and signals a lot in my sales life. now my sales life is more than 6 years. but I do not support it. because the forex market is not so easy. So trading manually is the power of the dealer. so reliable sales aren't perfect. so we need to improve our sales skills.

maspion
2019-08-17, 10:04 PM
sorry sir i am not not about your indicator information but i will search and if i get it i will share it here for every mt5 forex forum member and i also look for profitable EA trading every day. and No EA can guarantee you always win. I have more than 10 experience using paid EA or free EA ... all of them erase all my profits and capital ... very silly ... and I think manual trading is good for all robot traders who don't control your stop loss and don't function properly, I think we should maintain a better forex strategy and trade manually.

maspion
2019-08-17, 10:21 PM
Robot can be a shortcut to success but one should think that who has created and programmed robot. now if robot is programmed to tell lies to us then surely ine will losse. he will be trading inprofit but in reality he will be loosing all the money. this happens and few trading softwares use this techniques to earn money. and Spiders can help in connection with the operation, however, does not fully reliable in all spiders. This is the best 1 carry out their work with an individual feel as unique given that the idea of software review, it is also associated with the design of the Lord think. Is not true at all about software, which often represents the contribution of the time, people are lost, therefore, as well as to increase their entrust their it know-how.

dubrus
2019-08-19, 05:12 PM
It really makes no difference if you use it in a demo or in a real account. Just use this in a real account but turn off autotrading. This way can give you advice when you trade in a real account and at the same time be safe from unplanned trading which can cause losses. I, I have never turned on automatic trading. I just read the findings and I decide whether I want to follow them or not.

syarif
2019-08-20, 04:28 PM
I use a forex robot, but it depends on the circumstances and conditions as well as manual trading so that profits and losses are reduced. and which helps me in my daily tasks on Forex, helps maintain consistency and sometimes to recover losses in my trading manual, and the best is that they are free and get here in the EA section. Trading often changes to 60-70% of profit

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:27 PM
jahn tk mera khyal he apko demo account se kam start kana chaheye,,, jab apkio is k baary me kahfi had tak jaan kaari ho jae tu phir real account me kaam start karna chaheye. ye apky leye ziada suitable hoga.