PDA

View Full Version : which mobile phone is good for trading business.

traderkarachi
2013-04-26, 09:22 PM
i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.

Abdul samad
2013-04-26, 09:24 PM
Brother mein ne tou abi tak mobile se trading nahi ki is leye mere pass koi itna khas experience nahi hai is chez ka but I think I phone bohat best hai trading k leye q k mein ne bohat se logo se is k bare mein sunna hai agr aap thora expensive mobile ley gay tou I phone he ley le .

iamdostiwap
2013-04-26, 09:41 PM
sir mujhe iske baare me jya knowlge to nhi hai kyuki sir mai forex isi moth join kiya hai ... abhi mai learning ker rha hu but apke hisab se ak acha mobile aesa hona chahiye jisse hum sare kam ker sakte hi

ronykhan0000
2013-04-26, 09:46 PM
yes friend i think mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.i think blackberrie mobile is useful this opportunity.

adeel_98
2013-04-27, 02:23 AM
i have not personal experience about mobile trading because i do not trade on mobile phone but many window base mobile iPhone are available on market you chose and do trade . mobile trading is good because in this way we can easily do this business any time or any where . Thank you !

kalulu
2013-04-27, 02:27 AM
There are two of the mobile phone operating system that you wouldnt not mind for you to be having in that when you see that the mobile phone that platform i would say its either symbian or android

shetuacca
2013-04-27, 07:11 AM
My opinion is mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.i think blackberrie mobile is useful this opportunity...................................

Rajmano
2013-04-27, 09:00 AM
I use blackberry mobile to trade also it's a better opportunity to trading at anywhere and anytime either android mobile we can suffer to trade on computer system at all time mobile is more helpful to trade

bba
2013-04-27, 09:07 AM
Mobile phone is more important for the trading. most of the time, current are stable in our country, then we can trade with mobile phone. mobile must be android, if traders can use mobile phone than they can trade any time with any other place to earn more income. so, mobile phone is more important for the traders.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-27, 09:09 AM
mobile phone is one of the best medium in forex trading. You can easily run this business by mobile. Any mobile enabling with phone can be very much eligible for this job.

rasheed85
2013-04-27, 09:22 AM
mobile fone se hum bas posting hi kar saktey hain trading k liye hum ko pc hi chaey q k is se trade karna asan hoti hain mobile fone se trade karna thora difficulty hota hain

nokia71
2013-04-27, 10:57 AM
often there is a great opportunity to trod the whole of the mobile. in the Case of now we supported the cells, And can amazing this opportunity is only because we could industry every time & where. I think this is a good choice. the cells of the cells blackberry had also certainly not investment simply because things la Crane many of cell bottom in cell phones industry, iPhone 3gs could be obtained in the industry selection those who, and also executed in industry. cell is in a lot simply because we could very easy do that organization every time you perhaps where.

mujeeb
2013-04-27, 11:20 AM
in my opinion iphone is k liye bht best mobile hai kuon k ye latest mobiles version hai ab to latest iphone5 hai is mein har latest apps ka zakhira hai aur ager mobile pe trading kerni hai to iphone is k liye best mobile hai

raazi
2013-04-27, 11:22 AM
wo mobil phone jo imbroid ha un ma kam kia jaskta ha lkn jo imbroid nh han un ma ap kam nh kr sakta ho ap imbrod phone ma application krwa ka is ma kam karo ma is cheez ko prefer karo ga

irfan31
2013-04-27, 11:26 AM
mobile phone py main nay to kabhi kia nhi hai is lia main to is bary ain zayada nhi bta skta weasy android hi best hai i think.

greenlinker1
2013-04-27, 12:01 PM
i think forex trading is good in the monbile .So you may take alot of time in the trading even you have laptop or not .So it is use ful to use iphone for the forex trading.here yoou may get alot.

sayda tasnim
2013-04-27, 12:11 PM
Reply me:
I want to trade in mobile phone , which mobile will good for me give me answer ?

haney
2013-04-29, 04:03 PM
i guess now, all mobile is good , faster and good, and we can install mt4 in there, but, we have to be careful if we do trade with mobile, did you ever think if one day you make loss your mobile and mt4 is there with password and number account ?

bilalahsan
2013-04-29, 04:09 PM
brother mobile trading is best i make some trades on q android mobile chart look nice on mobile phone i think with any android or window mobile you can trade, but try to get good internet speed when you trading on mobile.

faheem00
2013-04-29, 04:15 PM
mobile phone forex k liye sub se best jo hai wo hai android system . aur android mobile kafi low price k bhi hai aur android per aap ko same pc jesa lage ga trade krtey huye koi change nhi hai .aur speed bhi wohi aur iphone bhi best hai but wo costly hai.

keiko
2013-04-29, 04:35 PM
the best one to trade with in the d market is mostlly that with is suported or has an android nature and that is the best by becoming or having to make sure that you are trading in a good way.

jeetnrimi
2013-04-29, 04:42 PM
Mobile par trade karne ke liye humen Android OS aur Windows OS based handset ki jarurat padati hai, kyoki sabhi broker mobile trading software android, iphone aur windows mobile ke liye hi taiyar kiye hai. Samsung ka galaxy SIII trading ke liye bahut accha handset hai.

mdarifrt
2013-04-29, 04:43 PM
my spouse and i have not Individual experience exactly about mobile trading considering that the when i do not trade with mobile phone but a lot of window base mobile New iphone 5 tend to be viewable from market people chose ALONG WITH do trade . mobile trading is good considering that the throughout the particular way when i can easily do the company While as well as just about any in which . Thank anyone !

brain4x
2013-04-29, 04:52 PM
Sorry Bro, I don't know about any phone that will provide support for full fledged mt4 application. It's better you buy a Windows based tablet pc. You can install and use mt4 just like you would on your computer. Moreover it is portable.

norway01
2013-04-29, 05:18 PM
I think that I'Phone is batter for trading in Forex. Instaforex has software for this mobile phone. We can trade in Forex with mobile phone and trade at anywhere. We can also trade in Forex in busy time with mobile.

tahir11
2013-04-29, 05:34 PM
wese to bohat zada mobiles ki technologies market may introduce ho chuki hen lakin blackberry jo k business mobile kaha jata ha sab se better ha trading k liye is k elawa nokia window mobiles bhi kam acha karty hen lakin ma jo prefer kru ga wo blackberry ha ku bettry timing bhi blackberry ki bohat achi ha is liye ye best ho ga mere khyal se

hamza4916
2013-04-29, 05:37 PM
I like the iPhone. Clear, big screen with plenty of forex apps to choose from. Many brokers have a mobile app that's iPhone friendly. Some, from what I hear, have alarms that alert you when price hits a certain level, although that feature may be broker-specific. If you don't mind touchscreen (which you can get used to rather quickly if you do), it's a great choice.

damado
2013-04-29, 05:41 PM
this is not good that we should do the tradings with the cell phone. the right thing is that we should know the market for quick way of tradings with quick analysis so that we should not lose the big share in this market.

asifkahrorpakka
2013-04-29, 05:44 PM
Mobile phone se bhi ap trading ker sakty hain ap ke pass android ya iphone hona lazmi hay kiyon keh en ke ealawa aur mobiles per trade ka software install nahin hota agar ap ke jo mobile mein ne abtaye hain woh ap ke pass hon tu ap yeh samjh lein ap jahan kahin bhi hon ap ka busieness ap ke sath hay.

hrm
2013-04-29, 05:48 PM
we can trade in the forex with the mobile phone. it is more possible with the android mobile. traders can install these software in the mobile phone. we can trade in the forex with the mobile phone if current is not stable. most of the time android mobile is more important for the traders.

kalam01
2013-04-29, 05:49 PM
my spouse and i have not Individual experience exactly about mobile trading considering that the when i do not trade with mobile phone but a lot of window base mobile ou can install and use mt4 just like you would on your computer. Moreover it is portable.

geosuper
2013-04-29, 06:02 PM
well i thought to buy the I phone which can be good to me for the better trading so i am doing so well in this market so this s very good to me so far . and i know it is helpful in those countries where the electricity problems

Gatu
2013-04-29, 06:10 PM
I have heard that the best phone for trading these market are like the anroids and the best smart phones and it sometimes a good wy to understand a lot of these

mohil
2013-04-29, 06:26 PM
a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views. I think I phone bohat best hai trading k leye q k mein ne bohat se logo se is k bare mein sunna hai agr aap thora expensive mobile ley gay tou I phone he ley le .

andreasfx
2013-04-29, 07:24 PM
I suggest you use a smartphone and android operating system which features a touch screen. Why? Because I know so far, the application meta trader only support the android operating system and iPhone. And with features such layahr touch us so much easier to shift the chart view and perform order position.

hassan74
2013-04-29, 07:32 PM
i don't know which mobile is perfect for trade in Forex,because i not trade by mobile phone,i trade in Forex by laptop,i think it is better to trade for me,but some my friend use mobile for there trade,they use blackberry,android etc.

peewmilon
2013-04-29, 07:40 PM
yes buddy i believe cell treading is a massive possibility. in the event we have now helped cell next this a fantastic possibility mainly because we could business when & everywhere. i believe blackberries cell is useful this possibility.

prabu
2013-04-29, 07:45 PM
Now the broker forex trading has provided a means to some software that is provided on the various types of smartphones that are based either windows, android and so on, and I think almost all of them present an attractive appearance and easy to operate. So I think you wear for today's smartphones can be for any type of trading and everything is easy, you just download the installer mt4 and can be used for trading

ForexLover
2013-04-29, 08:01 PM
Well i do not know many but i used I phone 3 for this purpose and i have no knowledge about any more phones but some smart phones like htc are most common in the markets for this purpose of trading in the forex.

saeed275
2013-04-29, 08:01 PM
g g dear mobile phone tradi9ng k lia bohat ziada best hai agar ko person computer nai ly skta to wo phone per net chala kar asani se trad kar skta hai or kaam kar k money earn kar skta hai

Samba
2013-04-29, 08:05 PM
i think that the andoride phones are very good for forex trading and with that i think that the iphone are very good as well if you want to trade with you mobile i think that it is great to trade with mobile when you are on the move to somewhere

jahanzeb
2013-04-29, 08:12 PM
yes mobile phone is the best way to do forex trading . you can see trading 24 hours your trade and the moment of market . some times the market is very good for the trade and you are disable to do trade on your pc or laptop but through mobile trader can able to trade on that time also .

Dipak123
2013-04-29, 08:17 PM
I never tried Forex in mobile... As I can't see the market movement properly from mobile..... But now we can download Meta Trader in our mobile.... But I think we should not try this in mobile.... Computer is best for trading....

umerjee
2013-04-29, 08:18 PM
mere kheyal main I phone trading ke leye best hai.wese main ne mobile per trading ki ni hai mager is per kam kerna b kafi best hai.ap jab chahain kam ker sekte hain .cell phone ap ke pas her waqt hota hai ap jab chahain work ker sekte hain.ye aik best online work hai.Pc ki nisbat mobile per trading kerna kafi best hai lakin main to abi moblie per tading ni kerta mager mujhe ye idea acha laga trading ka or I phone best hai is ke leye......

mrdik
2013-04-29, 08:21 PM
I think mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.

arhaam
2013-04-29, 08:21 PM
hum phone se bhi trading easily kar sakte hain. or is ke lye samsung / iphone best hai. or hum asani se trading kersakte hain.i think laptop ya phone se ziada asani sr kar sakte hain.

Zaheer
2013-04-29, 08:24 PM
forex trading ke liye android / I phone / i pod wagera tamam mobile phones use ho sakte hain. but mere khayal main i phone or android phone sab se best hain. main ne ziada android mobile phone use kia ha. i am satisfy with android.

adnanhm
2013-04-29, 08:25 PM
well to me i think I phone will be more good if we use good but dear i dont like mobile trading because in this way we may feel the problems because if we cant understand the market well then we cant learn the market well so i am doing well so far in this market so far

pinky123
2013-04-29, 08:29 PM
i am using android phone to make trade because it is now well known and easy to use. But if you want buy such mobile you must ting about display size processor ram and rom every things.

nur
2013-04-29, 08:30 PM
There are so many multimedia mobile in the market you can choose anyone from them.You can do it by your any multimedia handset.Any multimedia mobile is perfect for the job.I use my Samsung mobile to work.

amjadiqbal
2013-04-29, 08:31 PM
main mobile use nhi kerta forex per trading ke liye . is liye mjhe nhi malum keh konsa mobile trading ke liye acha hai . g main to laptop se trading kerta haon .

Ali yazdan
2013-04-29, 08:32 PM
yes i think nokia c 2 is the best for forex because it is a good net speed

tapuu
2013-04-29, 08:34 PM
I think mobile treading is a big opportunity.If we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.i think Nokia mobile is useful and familiar for this opportunity......Nokia Mobile one of the king in the mobile world...

NADDOURINO
2013-04-29, 08:38 PM
if you wanna my point of view i think that mobile phone is the best application in forex trading because you can trade at any time and every wher you are without problem . i think that i phone is the best mobile phone is suitable for forex trading .

Yeyep
2013-04-29, 08:39 PM
of course in this business when supported by a sophisticated mobile that can be done through mobile commerce and therefore we use the phone with both the use of the mobile phone with good and true.

mdshopon
2013-04-29, 08:40 PM
There are transactions in the trade because I don't have mobile phones but you select multiple Windows Mobile databases, trade and market i-Phone Mobile Commerce experience as well, because this way we can make this activity in any place or time.

trado23
2013-04-29, 08:44 PM
mobile se trading b ki ja sakti ha mere khayal se i fone bestn ha trading k liye ..ma mostly mobile se hi trading kerta hu aur zyda comfortable feel kerta hu

sunny_hero24
2013-04-29, 08:45 PM
dear mere khayal se agr ap touch screes lena chahein to ap k liye iphone ka brand bohut best rahe ga wo trade software support karta hai or bohut fast hai ap ko mobile phone se trading karne me easy rahe ga jub ap iphone ko use karein gey me khud wahi use karta hoon

ashizaman
2013-04-29, 08:48 PM
i have HTC wildfire s its superb for net but till now i dont need it for trading coz m laptop se he used to hn

uafzal76
2013-04-29, 08:53 PM
bhai meine abi tak mobile phone par trading to nahi ki aur mujhe is k baray mein itna pta b nahi hai han but mera ak friend hai jo mobile par sara din trading karta rehta hai us k pass iphone 4s hai mein ap ko kahu ga k ap b iphone 4s he le ly agay jo ap ko acha lagay wo puch tach kar k buy kar ly

Hell Rozar
2013-04-29, 08:57 PM
If you went to the store to buy a new mobile phone, you should pick the best to download the trading platform and work on it in a good way and easy and simple I see that BlackBerry is the best phones for use in Forex trading

olua555
2013-04-29, 09:05 PM
Bsae on this topic i believe ththis question does not have any function about trading because phone number does not trade at any given period of time

iftyhashmi2012
2013-04-29, 09:16 PM
Sure friend I do think cell phone treading is often a huge prospect. In the event we have supported cell phone and then it an excellent prospect because you can industry at any time & anyplace. But numerous eye-port base cell phone new iPhone 4 are available in marketplace people selected along with accomplishing industry. In the event we have supported cell phone and then it an excellent prospect because you can industry at any time & anyplace. I do think blackberry cell phone pays to this particular prospect.

faysal.nitu
2013-04-29, 09:50 PM
you can trade with iphone samsung hts or windows phone. but in my opinion trade with mobile phone that will be very risky for a trader. because to give a perfect trade a trader have to do lots of analysis and also they have to give proper concentration to understand the market movement. so all those work are not possible with mobile.

katib
2013-04-29, 10:35 PM
The Case of now we supported the cells, And can amazing this opportunity is only because we could industry every time & where. I think this is a good choice. the cells of the cells blackberry had also certainly not investment simply.

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-29, 10:37 PM
i think andriod mobile forex me trading karnay kay liey best ha kun kay zada tar broker kay mobile software android kay hotay hain is liey andriod me bohat zada features bi hain or is me internet bi bohat speed se chalta ha

ibyousaf1
2013-04-29, 10:39 PM
if we want to make the easy trading with the easy device which is called the mobile phone device so that we can say that the samsumg galaxy mobile is the best or any device which is related and which have the galaxy and which have the android operating system they can make the trading.

usman50
2013-04-29, 10:42 PM
I think that if you have android application OS , this could be better. Brokers are facing the android mobile than other type of application/OS in this regard than just trading the market with iPhone, blackberry or the likes, it is better that you are inline with the PC also, else you will be left out of the latest developments.

infosaruwar
2013-04-29, 10:43 PM
Mobile phone is easy medium of trading . If is very helpful to us . I think any kind of smartphone will support trading software .......so I wish use mobile phone to trade & make profit to be happy .

sobuj111
2013-04-29, 10:46 PM
More to known have not personal experience about trading because i do not trade on mobile phone but window base mobile iPhone are available on market chose and do trade or mobile trading is good because in this way we can easily this business any time or any phone is one the best medium in Forex trading can easily run this business by mobile.

Vizo_it
2013-04-29, 10:50 PM
g bhai mobile phone say ap achi trading ker sakty hai.or ap nay kahi bi jana ho.to ap apnay cel phonr say hi apni trading jari rakh sakty hai.is per apni trade ko close ker sakty hai.jab cahay laga sakty hai.or apnay phone per hi take profit and stop loss set ker sakty hai.mager ap kay pas koyi aysa phone ho.jis main ap trading soft ware cal sakay,

king_92
2013-04-29, 10:51 PM
i have no experience about mobile trading because i don't use mobile for trading but many window base mobile are available you can do this trade on mobile phone it is the best opportunity for the traders , mobile phone make easy trade because through mobile phone we can do this business any time or any where . Thank you !

arslan khokhar
2013-04-29, 11:00 PM
bhai mere khyaal se koi android set lo yeh set hi trading k liye best hain or aisa set lena jis ki battry timing bhi achi ho .ap pakistan mai hi rehty ho toh mere khayaal se Q mobile ka a10 aj kal bohat acha chal raha hai or is ki price bhi normal hai toh apko wohi best rahy ga mera aik friend isi set pe trading kar raha hai.

sminhazs
2013-04-29, 11:07 PM
I think forex can be a very interesting world. I'Phone is batter for trading in Forex. Instaforex has software for this mobile phone. We can trade in Forex with mobile phone and trade at anywhere. We can also trade in Forex in busy time with mobile. so i like it.

doctoriqbal
2013-04-29, 11:13 PM
bhai agr ap set lena chah rehe ho to men to yei kahon ga ap I phone ya HTC le len dono hi ache hen trading k lye features b kafi hen aur kaam b kafi acha ho skta hy in pe so i am doing well an hope for the best in that

hemal777
2013-04-29, 11:20 PM
i have not personal skills about mobile working because i do not organization on mobile mobile phone but many display system mobile iPhone are available on market you choose and do organization . mobile working is excellent because in this way you can do this organization any moment or any where

naija
2013-04-29, 11:32 PM
Based on the MT4 accepted mobile phone devices and instaforex supported mobile phones device, it is android, Iphone and. Windows mobile that is currently supported. Prior to this time, blackberries were support, but after the MT4 up****e last year, blackberry's were no longer supported

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-04-30, 02:18 PM
so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.Any mobile enabling with phone can be very much eligible for this job.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

:respect::good::))):)))i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.

jogja
2013-04-30, 02:40 PM
which mobile phone is good for trading business.

i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.
I think you can buy the iphone with any brand of phone that could do exactly the origin of the computer program, and have adequate internet application features and support for trading. Some operating systems in the phone that can be used for trading is based android and others. I never make trades melelui phone and it was pretty helpful at all.

Mahmood ul hassan
2013-04-30, 03:22 PM
zahir he mobile aik sahoolat he aur is se faida uthana zaroori he - aap jahaan bhi hoon market main rah sakte hain aur is ke saath apne doosre kam bhi nimta sakte hain

SAMEER DURRANI
2013-04-30, 03:42 PM
i think any android phone can easily be used for trading as it has applications for terminals and you can operate your account from there and it could help you just to trade or monitor, it does not have all the features that you can get in the pc edition...

jassem01
2013-04-30, 03:45 PM
I prefer working on forex with a computer and not with my mobile, mobile is not effective for this domain forex 'cause it is not clear its graphic

vatapara
2013-04-30, 05:31 PM
Yes I think to take a friend mobile, we think that at any time & anywhere.i the mobile BlackBerry convenient opportunity to trade, so we have sustained a mobile phone the opportunity opportunity..

nara
2013-04-30, 05:46 PM
Sorry Bro, I don't know about any phone that will provide support for full fledged mt4 application. It's better you buy a Windows based tablet pc. You can install and use mt4 just like you would on your computer. Moreover it is portable.

If you plan to make forex as your full time job I think you should preparing all, include possibilities if you loss in trading, because that the big risk in forex, forex as your part time, because to trade in forex didn't need much time

salman butt
2013-04-30, 05:53 PM
Dear i phone is the best mobile phone for trading becouse i had used very best and best trading mobile.If you want to do trade then you should purchase iphone 3 or 4 or samsung glaxy note 3 .these mobiles will be very batter for you.

safder
2013-04-30, 05:55 PM
There area unit 2 of the package that you just would not mind for you to be having there in once you see that the movable that platform i,d say its either symbian or golem

shifa1
2013-04-30, 05:56 PM

ahmadkpr
2013-04-30, 05:58 PM
brother this is very easy i am use Galaxy S2 i think this so best for trading mobile terminal. thanks

kilal
2013-04-30, 06:01 PM
YYY), called the counter currency (or quote currency). For instance, the quotation EURUSD (EUR/USD) 1.5465 is the price of the euro expressed in US dollars, meaning 1 euro = 1.5465 dollars. The the counter currency (e.g. GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURUSD).

mahbubrahman
2013-04-30, 06:03 PM
we have not Particular experience about mobile trading since the we do not trade on mobile phone but many window base mobile Iphone are exhibited at market an individual chose IN ADDITION TO do trade . mobile trading can be good because the throughout the particular way my spouse and i can do the actual firm Whenever or virtually any by which . Thank a person !

kavita64
2013-04-30, 06:04 PM
all the phone are good for trading but in necssary to give output and run the business and i-pad is the best phone and take care the speed of the phone is necessary which have take a better decison in short period of and take quick decision

FireBones
2013-04-30, 06:12 PM
with mobile you can see performance of your open trade and i have android and trading platform work perfect sometimes when i am far from my computer i can make my everyday analyse without or managing my trades it's so easy

andleeb
2013-04-30, 09:00 PM
i think mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity . most of the time, current are stable in our country, then we can trade with mobile phone. mobile must be android, if traders can use mobile phone then I phone and windows mobile s are good.

aktherskaseda
2013-04-30, 09:02 PM
Brother mein ne tou abi tak mobile se trading nahi ki is leye mere pass koi itna khas experience nahi hai is chez ka but I think I phone bohat best hai trading k leye q k mein ne bohat se logo se is k bare mein sunna hai agr aap thora expensive mobile ley gay tou I phone he ley le . mobile phone is one of the best medium in forex trading. You can easily run this business by mobile. Any mobile enabling with phone can be very much eligible for this job. Mobile phone is more important for the trading. most of the time, current are stable in our country, then we can trade with mobile phone. mobile must be android, if traders can use mobile phone than they can trade any time with any other place to earn more income. so, mobile phone is more important for the traders.

sajjadrrt
2013-04-30, 09:04 PM
Mobile phone can be more clicks for its trading. all of any time, current are generally Dependable within THE country, and then we can trade with mobile phone. mobile must always be android, if traders are able to use mobile phone as compared to they will trade While within virtually any other place to help earn extra income. so, mobile phone can be more ticks to its traders.

monamil
2013-04-30, 09:07 PM
From my thinking cell phone is usually far more essential for the trading. usually, latest tend to be secure in our land, then we can business together with mobile phone. portable have to be android, when investors incorporate the use of mobile phone as compared to they might business any time together with any other spot to acquire more income. so, mobile phone is usually far more essential for the investors.

tonmoy21_sns
2013-04-30, 09:08 PM
I don't know. There are two of the mobile phone operating system that you wouldnt not mind for you to be having in that when you see that the mobile phone that platform i would say its either symbian or android.

Arcee
2013-04-30, 09:13 PM
today we have a great oppourtunity to acquire any brand mobile but which should be android so that all required softwares and charts and websites could be open here with ease and also mobile phones like samsung, iphone 5s and nokia are all good for android purpose so make the trade more comfortable to do and monitor the market all the times

pappu10
2013-04-30, 09:14 PM
Now this time I have not any idea for this. I am a new comer for Forex business trading forum so I try to know about its term and condition. I hope I know it more then few week.

ForexDJ
2013-04-30, 09:16 PM
there are many phones with android or windows os in the market. You can also use iphone. I use iphone and it has never disappointed me whenever am travelling.

sminhazs
2013-04-30, 09:21 PM
I like the iPhone. I'Phone is batter for trading in Forex. Instaforex has software for this mobile phone. We can trade in Forex with mobile phone and trade at anywhere. We can also trade in Forex in busy time with mobile. so that we should not lose the big share in this market.

morshedal
2013-04-30, 09:36 PM
I do not know about any phone that will support the full implementation right MT4. It is better to buy a Tablet PC based on Windows. You may install and use MT4 as you would on your computer. In addition, it is portable..................

ammar87
2013-04-30, 09:58 PM
my dear trading do not depends upon which mobile you are using it depends upon your trading skills that how much you know this trade and how much you are willing to learn this trading business as per if you are new. for the mobile i will sugest you might use any mobile which have internet access.

james0
2013-04-30, 09:59 PM

i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views....thanks

adnanoffice
2013-04-30, 10:01 PM
Brother i prefer to i phone is se best or koi m0bile ho he nai sakta trading k leye q k is ka tamam system as a like pc ki tarah hota hai is leye is mein hamare leye tamam analysis ko samjhna or trading kerna asan ho jata hai mein ap ko i phone he suggest karo ga.

champy
2013-04-30, 10:48 PM
i think we should be professional trader in this market to get the consistent money from the forex market and profodessinal traders will not do the mobile tradings rather they use mt4 to analysis the trades.

kilal
2013-04-30, 10:53 PM
vas legal tender, but worth far more as bullion). Both one-dollar coins and notes are produced today, although the note "double eagle," discontinued in the 1930s). The term eagle was used in the Coinage Act of 1792 for the

mahfuzrahat
2013-04-30, 11:04 PM
I knew that forex is only computer based business. It isn't possible to trade by mobile phone. But recently I have known that it is possible by mobile phone. But for this you need a windows supported mobile. Because you have to install the software of trade. And it is only possible by windows supported mobile.

goggo
2013-04-30, 11:15 PM
I give you an advice , you can use mobile only for watching the price and see the results of your deals but it is not good to trade from it

sathish999
2013-04-30, 11:23 PM
android mobile is best to trade forex bcoz it is cheap and best accessible . it is also fast. iphone is costly where poor people cannot be affordable. it also have option of viewing charts such as candlesticks

rafique
2013-04-30, 11:25 PM
i think only i phone is use for trading and we can trade on it and work about forex on it and we have to learn the forex all the time and then try for trade on it and forex is very good helpfull online business and earning from it is great and we can earn from it by giving some time to it.

djkismatllll
2013-04-30, 11:27 PM
any andrid moble can use to forex is beter

alizey
2013-04-30, 11:33 PM
i think black berry and iphone is good for forex trading because it has good features and good soft-wares from which you easily browse our indian Forex trading website. other mobile phones are also good but i didn't experience them

OK3
2013-04-30, 11:35 PM
yes dear ap mobile pay trading kar saktay ho or mobile ap kay i phone ho to ya adrorid ho tb bi ap kar saktay ho or may nay kbi mobile trading nahi ki but may kud new i phone purchaz karna hay trading kay liya or ap ko bi kaho ga kay i phone lay wo best hay

m16kamran
2013-05-01, 12:00 AM
i have tried , to start forex trading on my mobile . i have tried first on a simple nit android phone. but it does not work .than i down load mt 4 on a new android mobile phone . but it also fails. my friends , trade on i phone . so i think , mt 4 works only in i phones.

mr-shah
2013-05-01, 12:01 AM
there are many mobile phone in market and different mobiles are famous from their best features and usage .i think advanced android is the best mobile phone for using internet features and its support internet features well and it is an advance technology.

Avenger
2013-05-01, 12:39 AM
we can business in the currency trading with the cell cellphone. it is more possible with the android operating system cellular. investors can set up these software in the cell cellphone. we can business in the currency trading with the cell cellphone if present is not constant. most of the time android operating system cellular is more important for the investors.

abdul wahab
2013-05-01, 01:22 AM
Forex kay leay app koi bhe smart phone use kar saktay ho bcause Andriod main bhe forex app mojood han Iphone main bhe app forex apps instal kar saktay hankun kay is kay leay app nay mobile say kuch karna tu hota nae ha just status he check karna hota ha or wo app kisi bhe smart phone say baasani check kar saktay han.

dalymchala
2013-05-01, 02:16 AM
I think Tablet will be better than phone for trading, i have a blavkberry playbook tablet and it is good for forum and forex account

zohaib hassan
2013-05-01, 02:19 AM
dear mujhay mobile phone say trading ka itna pata nahi hai kyun kay manay kabhi mobile phone say trading nahi ki magr maray khyal say app blackberry phone use karin os say trading easy ho jay ge..

Heores
2013-05-01, 02:24 AM
yes buddy i think cellular treading is a big chance.if we have reinforced cellular then it an excellent chance because we can business at any time & anywhere.i think blackberrie cellular is useful this chance.

anzerg11
2013-05-01, 03:14 AM
I advise you of your third generation mobile to download the platform of the mobile device and use it in any place where the Internet is present, there are many phones

hassan347
2013-05-01, 03:23 AM
I think If you went to the shop to buy a new cell cellphone, you should choose the best to obtain the dealing system and perform on it in a excellent way and uncomplicated I see that BlackBerry is the best cellular phones for use in Currency dealing. Good Luck

adnan_aziz
2013-05-01, 04:03 AM
sorry sir mujhe mobile se trading ka koi experience tou nahi hai but mere khayal se iphone best hai mobile trading kay liye mai ne aksar suna hai kay traders iss mobile ko like karte hain aur kuch traders black berry ko bhi like karte hain.

ali1996
2013-05-01, 04:08 AM
hello
I think that trading of the phone does not offer add even detract from the focus has one advantage, namely,
Is that the stores can follow the market at any time and where he went

waleedschaingang
2013-05-01, 04:10 AM
forex trading karny k liye Iphone best hai aur is k ilawa woh tmam set better hain jin main ANDROID software hai.

eng.adham
2013-05-01, 04:31 AM
for me , i haven't used any mobile phone in my trading in forex . i prefer to trade and make my analysis on my PC to be able to see the full chart clearly and make the correct analysis .

naija
2013-05-01, 04:32 AM
The best mobile phone platform for trading is still the Android mobile. It supports all the technical analytical tools used in forex., which includes indicators, and others. Though there is no provision for news yet.

kashmiri
2013-05-01, 04:54 AM
HTC Inspire 4GC u can use for this work but technical knowledge is necessary for this work and big money. if u have u can start forex trading easily.

proj.akun
2013-05-01, 05:25 AM

without intent promotion, you can select the platform such as Ios or android smartphone and now many are using this platform, and select the application and do not broker MT4 mobile applications because often I log on and my broker application difficult to get in, so, you can just log in with multiple usernames but alternately on your mobilephone MT4

sain
2013-05-01, 05:40 AM

i think best way to learn Forex trading business is this forum i mean mt5 and you can learn on internet by search about Forex trading business and you can watch Forex trading business related videos to learn.

framo
2013-05-01, 05:41 AM
i think forex trading is good in the monbile .So you may take alot of time in the trading even you have laptop or not .So it is use ful to use iphone for the forex trading.here yoou may get alot.

i do not want to say that Forex trading system is a best trading system, it is not correct . this forum i mean mt5 and you can learn on internet by search about Forex trading business .........................../////////////////////////////////

The best way to learn Forex is by practicing in demo account.

ummey
2013-05-01, 07:59 AM
I do not act on cell phones, but a window was chosen from Mobile iPhone is available on the market and not to act because I have personal experience of mobile commerce. In this way we can in this business that you can work at any time or where, because of the better mobile trading. Thank you!

fright1101
2013-05-01, 08:02 AM
Any window base mobile like as and nokia , sumsong, blackberry iPhone are available on market you chose and do trade . mobile trading is good because in this way we can easily do this business any time or any where .

makrazeeb
2013-05-01, 08:05 AM
Mobile phone is one of the greatest medium in this business. You can easily run which business through cellular. Any cellular enabling with call can be too much entitled to this your work. But to analyze the market by watching the market in chart is not so easy in this medium.

eyesstrangerz
2013-05-01, 08:11 AM
meray pas toh computer hai aur mujhe computer se trading karna acha lagta hai .cell se trading ka koi experience nahi hai abhi tak . so i cant say any thing about it.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-05-01, 08:16 AM
Mere khiyal se to kafi mobiles trading platforum ko spport karte hai jaha tak main apni bat karo to main HTC mobile se trading karta hon mobile trading bhot hi fayeday mand hai mobile se ap kahi bhi kisi bhi waqat trade kar sak te hai.

kamran123
2013-05-01, 08:30 AM
yes ham bht easy se apny mobile par b bht easy se trading kar skty han or is me juld se juld success hasal kar skty han is me ham easys e mobile soft ware kar k bht sa priphit kama skty han

utedzz
2013-05-01, 09:15 AM
I think a very good android phone to use mobile trading. but I suggest just used as a tool to check the price and your position open if you use a mobile trading and forex trading due to the lack of such facilities in the mobile trading indicators.

flowernight
2013-05-01, 09:20 AM
Mobile phone is one of the greatest medium in this business. You can easily run which business through cellular. Any cellular enabling with call can be too much entitled to this your work. But to analyze the market by watching the market in chart is not so easy in this medium.

Only mobile phone that support android and iphone system we can use to trade. Some blackberry also we can use to trade forex. If your phone based on java, there will be no trading platform for it. Related with the tools that supported in mobile trading, the indicator is not as completed as PC MT4 platform but it already enough for us to analyze the market.

aptx4869
2013-05-04, 04:50 PM
i think only i phone is use for trading and we can trade on it and work about forex on it and we have to learn the forex all the time and then try for trade on it and forex is very good helpfull online business and earning from it is great and we can earn from it by giving some time to it.

I do not think so my friend, we are know if android phone have new era right now. I see the Metatrader 4 for Android have better feature than Iphone. I also see metatrader at windows phone. And it also have great feature too. I do not know how to make good decision which one is better. Cause i prefer to trade using my laptop. Cause trade are very dangerous if we are trade from the platform we are do not recognize. I use MT4 on phone just to check or see my position.

indianfxboy
2013-05-04, 05:08 PM
well personally i will advise that traders should not think of trading the forex market with their mobile phones because its pretty difficult to make good trading decisions when you are studying the forex market with the mobile devise as you can never get a good view of the market wit it.

nurul111
2013-05-04, 05:09 PM
main to keval manual tradin parh i bharose karta uu yuki robotic tradingm e kuch bhi ho saktahai aur isme profit hi hoga aisa koi jaruri nahi hai isme loss bhi ho sakta,,to jab dono case hai to manual trading hi kyun ahi karte hain log.so...........

laljawahar
2013-05-04, 05:13 PM
forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.

jhuma1542
2013-05-04, 05:18 PM
the soul one to interchange with in the d mart is mostly that with is sported or has an humanoid nature and that is the physiologist by seemly or having to represent careful that you are trading in a virtuous way.

Rana Naeem Anwar
2013-05-04, 05:20 PM
The mobile which is good for the trading may be Iphone or Ipod.friend i think mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.i think blackberrie mobile is useful this opportunity..

Eko Yulianto
2013-05-04, 05:38 PM

I think it efficiently if we use mobile phones to make trades, because we can not always be in front of the computer or laptop. I think we do not have to buy an expensive mobile phone once to be able to make trades. I think with a Mobile phone that has the android operating system or smartphone we are able to make trades. Mobile phone is helpful if we want to keep our business running at any place that does not allow for us to use the computer.

fxearner
2016-01-04, 03:03 PM
forex ke business ko agar mobile par karna hai to aise me trader sirf trade ko open ya close kar sakta hai,yahan ess business me kaam achhe se karne ke liye laptop ka jaroorat hai jismein trader yahan analysis karke market me kaam kar sakenga..

Rehman12
2016-01-22, 11:31 PM
dear i feel that any phone is good for trading that has features for the internet and then traders can trade on such phone easily and its very good that we can watch our trades any time using the cell phones and i like the forex trading only this that it can be easily trade

nur5564
2016-01-31, 10:39 PM
dear tarder a ll the indicators adn all the ways in the forex are good for trading adn you have to work ahrd in order ot ebcoma good atrde r so be agood atrder and never loose the single trade so be a good tarder

mahi218
2016-01-31, 10:40 PM
trading ka business karnay k lye jo sub say acha aur behtreen business hota hai wo hota hai humara khud ka aur behter tarekay say samjha jana wala business jesay jesay hum kuch acha work ki taraf chaltay hotay hain wesay wesay hume kuch na kuch acha karnay ka b moka mill pata hai.

fxcareer
2016-01-31, 11:46 PM
Mai Android mein mt4 use karta hu aur yahi ek aisa platform hai jo easily playstore mein available hota hai aur yeh desktop ki tarah hi hota hai magar indicators ki facility itni jyada nahi hoti, magar yeh kaafi hai ek trader jo ki naked ya price action trade karte hai andaza lagane ke liye

smmehedi
2016-02-01, 01:40 AM
Android Smartphone is very best instrument for trading in Forex market . But we can also use Apple's smartphone for our trading . Android is very cheap and meta-trader 4 is a good app and its a user friendly app for our trading .

alirana
2016-02-29, 02:38 PM
A smartphone is good for trading,.. you can have many trading apps in the smartphones,, be it android or ios smartphones... you can trade through your smart phones and where ever you are,, portability is the advantage smartphones

almi
2016-07-16, 08:20 PM
mobile phone is important for trading i think that the best mobile for trading is galaxy

mzahidnwaz
2016-07-17, 01:16 AM
As far as it is about which phone should be use then i must say that we can use any phone which can support browsers like i m useing androind phone so i would prefer to use it because Android Phone is more user friendly.

elsayedahmed
2016-09-21, 01:58 AM
i think stop loss and take profit could possibly be a smart systeMMm on the trading system but i am not make use of stop loss this sluggish i take benefit of take profit because a result of i think market is typically upward and lower thus when i st in s top loss after that market is actually towards.

punjabpolice
2016-10-11, 10:09 PM
aplog koe bhe indriod set le len us per ap log trading kr skate hain andriod set best hai trading krne ke liye kun ke maine yeh set use kiya howe hiain en per achi trading hoti hai mt5 bhe es per ho jata hai es liye main tu yahe kahon ga ke koe bhe andriod set le len trading krne ke liye best hain or mobil ke tading wese he bht he best trading hai,

rrdevmurari
2017-03-08, 12:49 PM
forex me agar aapko trade karana hai to aapko pc se hi jyada maja aata hai agar aap mobile mese bhi trade karna chahate hai to aap kar skaa hai osme koi pareshani vali baat nahi hai par mujhe mobime se jyada pc mese trade karana hi pasand hai aur agar aap mobile se hi karna chahate hai to android os wala mobile chahiye aapko

nuruli78
2017-11-09, 09:05 PM
It is possible to look after your business on mobile.

Currently you can take care of your business through mobile phone, which is the only one on forex. It is possible to avoid Forex apps. If you want to trade through these apps, you can see market criticism every day, Chitcheme is beautiful.@>-

sufiyan22
2017-11-10, 01:43 AM
bhia dekho me to prefer kr ga ke mobile se trade na hi kro t best hn becoz ap mobile se theak se fundamentala analsysi ni kr arey means ke kr saktey hn but achey treeqey se ni kr patey to pc laptop best hn vrna koi big screen ka mobile lelo android :)

danish555
2017-11-13, 09:30 PM
many traders use the mobile phones for this trading business but if you use the computer or laptop for this trading business it will be very easy for trading because we could use all the applications easily for the trading and we could get good profit .

hafiz shahid iqbal
2018-05-13, 03:22 PM
dear aaj kal to market men mobile bohot hi achay dastyab hen... jesay blackberry , nokia , samsung , oppo etc... or mobile trading kay liay bohot hi suitable hay Q kay sometime trader aisi place pay hota hay jahan koi or system dastyab nahi hota or wahan mobile use kar kay hei trading ki ja sakti hay or mobile trade kay liay bhe zruri hay...

SA148P
2018-07-07, 08:52 PM
Mobile phone is more important for the trading. most of the time, current are stable in our country, then we can trade with mobile phone. mobile must be android, if traders can use mobile phone than they can trade any time with any other place to earn more income. so, mobile phone is more important for the traders.

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-20, 06:07 PM
किसी के लिए इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर काम करना, यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि चीजें वास्तव में इस मंच पर कैसे काम करती हैं। हालांकि, इंस्टा फॉरेक्स बहुत सरल लगता है, लेकिन यदि आपके कौशल खराब हैं, तो आप लंबे समय तक जारी नहीं रख सकते। आपको प्रवृत्ति का पालन करना होगा। उस के अनुसार अपना बिट रखें और समय-समय पर अपने व्यापार से संबंधित समाचार देखें।

mianbhai
2020-12-23, 01:55 PM
Nowadays stock exchange market is bearing ups and downs fastly. This market is depending on gold today.Silver is not good enough for this trading anymore.Gold is the thing which takes currencies of different countries up and down. Inta forex is the platform for business with using gold prices. Worldwide this is a great opportunity taken by a lot of businessmen.Business community which is using gold for trading is going again and again toward the benefits.

Umar1212
2021-02-18, 03:30 PM
Brother mein ne tou abi tak mobile se trading nahi ki is leye mere pass koi itna khas experience nahi hai is chez ka but I think I phone bohat best hai trading k leye q k mein ne bohat se logo se is k bare mein sunna hai agr aap thora expensive mobile ley gay tou I phone he ley le .