PDA

View Full Version : Loss is the part of trade why....

traderkarachi
2013-04-26, 03:19 PM
i always think why their is the loss in trade. but then i knew loss is essential in trade because help us to know our mistake and we can improve that. loss also helps in improvement our goods. loss motivates us to gain profit so that we can cover our previous loss. it gives the direction to the trade that what should we do to save our trade from loss. so i say loss is the part of trade and without loss the trader cannot learn their mistake.

kanai.lal1
2013-04-26, 03:22 PM
Still, I think why is the loss of trade. But then I knew that the damage is important, because trade allows us to learn from the mistake, and we can improve on it. the loss also helps to improve our products. (l)

harekrushna
2013-04-26, 03:27 PM
loss is the measure thing of in trade.Without loss trader can not gain.A trade learn about trading from loss.

eyesstrangerz
2013-05-02, 09:09 AM
loss is the part of every business . and i think this question has no place. because forex is business . and business have its own gaining and losing qualities .so it happens in every business.

goutam
2013-05-02, 09:12 AM
yes my friend i am agree with you.the topic you have posted is really very useful.you are right loss is a part of trading.because when we make loss we learn a new thing.we learn through our mistakes.so it helps us to improve ourselves more.so i think is a part of trading

hiqbaleee
2013-05-02, 09:17 AM
yes ' i agree with u . Loss is the part of trading , because forex business is more risky business . if u have not any idea about the market u must be fall in danger and fail loss. It's a very complicated market. When a trader fall loss then he or she understand how can she or he fall loss. it's a good side of better learn ,that's why i believe loss is the part of trade.

moomin
2013-05-02, 09:21 AM
every business needs the attention, time, experience, knowledge and skill and by using all these things we can trade very well and earn profit according to our investment so if whenever we have a loss so we have to bear it so profit and the loss are the parts of the trading.

rehman1176
2013-05-02, 09:28 AM
forex main nuksan hoona koee bari baat nahi hay kyon kay loss too kisi be business kaa part hoota hay orr loss karnay say aap koo apni weakness ka andaza hoo jata hay kay aap say kya wrong huwaa hay.

ahmadkpr
2013-05-02, 09:39 AM
loss is a part of trading in the sense that it will make learn from your past mistakes and also can make you improve on your strategies loss is inevitable and it can happen even to professionals.
therefore you should take loss as a motivation which can help you make better trades.

indahmusfiroh
2013-05-02, 09:44 AM
losses are part of trading. this does not need to be asked again. all the forex traders know it is a business. business is not always to. sometimes loss. so do not expect profits to continue. but just in case if you also lose. loss can be limited by installing SL.

asad7444
2013-05-02, 09:51 AM
yes i think that in the forex trading you have two things which you have get first one is profit and second one is loss so it depend on you which you like to get i think many people are want to get profit from forex trading.

ashizaman
2013-05-02, 10:02 AM
dekhen jb b ham koi b business krte han to us me profit b ho sakta hy n loss b n forex ko bohat samajhne ki zarorat hy is lye jb tak ham iske real world me kam nae krte ham learn nae krte

oja
2013-05-02, 10:02 AM
Loss in trading is usual process which every people who enter the forex world must feel it. No trading means no loss, and no profits too. So, don't be too sad or nervous when we got loss. It is usual man...
Just keep smiling, and let's say to ourselves: "no problem, it's normal. the master trader also had ever loss during their trading career. just keep going... till success in trading!!"

misshema
2013-05-03, 10:41 AM
Of course my supporter i am decide with you.The subject matter you arrange posted is really very of use.You are amend loss is a part of trading.Since as soon as we brand loss we hear a novel gadget.We hear through our mistakes.So it helps us to perk up ourselves more.So i think is a part of trading.

Abid Mehmood
2013-05-03, 10:43 AM
Profit and loss is the very essential of any business so its not a bad thing the only thing how you manage your loss and convert it into the profits

kuku9088
2013-05-03, 11:02 AM
There is no business which is offering only profit. Loss is the key of success because loss give way of thinking why is this happen and how can we avoid in future.

Dawood
2013-05-03, 11:05 AM
It is exactly true that loss is the part of every trade. There are fifty fifty percent chances of earning profit anfd loosing money. If we are lucky and know about forex trading and also chhosen a best pair of currencies, then we can earn money otherwise we will loose our money.

saymasweety
2013-05-03, 12:24 PM
Still, I consider the reason why is losing trade. But then I believed the harm is actually important, as trade allows me to learn from the error, and we tend to improve on this. The loss and helps to fix my trades.

chiftikhar
2013-05-03, 12:32 PM
in every business in the world there is a chance of loss. if there are no chances of loss then it is not a pure business. in forex market there are chances of loss. If you trade with your greediness then there are chances of loss.

ranausman
2013-05-03, 12:37 PM
koi bi business ho os main loss hota ha or profit bi esi tarha forex main hota ha forex main profit bi bohat hota ha jaisy loss agar hum forex ke knowledge ko achi tarha learn karlen to hum loss se bach sakte hain

aliv
2013-05-03, 12:40 PM
lose and profit is an option that is not negotiable by all the traders in forex trading, therefore in forex trading there is a terms of trade risks that must be understood by every trader so that they will be able to minimize losses in the event of an error

ranbows786
2013-05-03, 12:52 PM
Without loss there are no business so Forex is include in the biggest business of world it also include element of loss. if during trade everyone become gainer it will not be continue so loss is compulsory element of any business. Loss element save us to become greedy that is a great curse.

crestex1122
2013-05-03, 01:02 PM
no business in the world that have not loss so loss is the part of all the business in the world so do not feel fear about loss be brave and start trading with high risk if you take big risk then you get big profit .

please
2013-05-03, 01:25 PM
there must be a loss in the trade. and losses is the key of luck and profits. we are certainly not going to redo the same thing when we suffer losses in subsequent trading. therefore the loss will put people into adulthood and have the good management.
that is my opinion.

Habib Ahmed
2013-05-03, 01:28 PM
Forex is a risky business .in that business it is impossible to earn money with making a loss.only we can reduce the risk of loss by hard working and doing more and more practice in both real and demo account.

amina
2013-05-03, 01:30 PM
If any trade have no fear of loss than all the businessmen would be attracted to that business, when we study about the Forex it is found that it is like sports where any one can win or loose this rule is a universal rule and only philosophers can answer it correctly, there is a one answer that it part of the game to loose, if there is no looser than how can we recognize the winner.

krahat
2013-05-03, 01:43 PM
Why are not dear am also agree with you loss is the main part of this trading system because am always are think about the Forex trading like as a money making so it is also as a loss big amount with the help of taking as a small of time.

ahmedreda
2013-05-03, 01:46 PM
i think making loss for any trader because he is a new trader and any new trader do not have enough experience so that he will make some loss in his real account so that i think the best way to make profits is training for 3 months in the demo account .

Rak
2013-05-03, 01:50 PM
loss is the part of every business same way forex has has also profit and loss but difference here loss is very big if we do not take care and if we do not learn leason from our loss and mistake then in future again we bear loss and after some time we have to leave forex

abcdeforex
2013-05-03, 02:48 PM
i always think why their is the loss in trade. but then i knew loss is essential in trade because help us to know our mistake and we can improve that. loss also helps in improvement our goods. loss motivates us to gain profit so that we can cover our previous loss. it gives the direction to the trade that what should we do to save our trade from loss. so i say loss is the part of trade and without loss the trader cannot learn their mistake.

actually there is a thing that trader often trade with big lot to make bigger profit and they make the loss.then they start making thing hurry to cover that loss.but making hurry in Forex only means the disaster.so a bewbie should always aware of making thing hurry.

faysalbd
2013-05-03, 02:50 PM
Losses is the part of trading this doesnot need to be ask again. All the Forex traders know that is a business. IT is not always to loss.

ummey
2013-05-03, 02:55 PM
Yes my friends, I am very much agree with your posts you.The right useful.you trading.because damage is really a part of the damage, if we thing.we a new It helps us through our mistakes.so I learn think it is a part of more.so improve trade

moment
2013-05-03, 03:03 PM
loss is a measuring part of every business because if you do not fall in loss you do not know about your mistake.it can increase your knowledge and experience and you can serious for your trade in Forex market.

hemal777
2013-05-03, 03:14 PM
Yes every company needs the interest, time, encounter, information and abilities and by using all these factors we can company very well and generate benefits according to our cost-effective commitment so if whenever we have a reduce so we have to keep it so benefits and the reduce are the locations of the important. Thanks currency trading operating.

aateei
2013-05-03, 03:17 PM
Yes buddy loss is the part of job here in forex. What net result you get after a month that is important.

chelsea419
2013-05-03, 03:17 PM
losing in forex trading helps a trader to know his or her weak points and correct them in time before starting trading again. forex is a very good business and any good trader will definitely make it as long as trading is concerned

indianpk01
2013-05-03, 03:23 PM
munafa aur nuqsaan business k hisa han aur ya hr business ma hi hota han is lia forex ma b yahe rule ha agr hmre pass acha knowledge ho ga aur soch smajh k trade kran ga to easily achy earning kr paen ga aur kaamyaab ho jaen ga ..

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-05-03, 03:24 PM
Loss is the part of every business and Forex is a great business. So loss is also in Forex trade. Forex is a high gaining business and it can produce huge profit. But sometime traders may face loss in Forex. I think this is the part of business and good traders never fear of loss. Whenever we face loss, we should try to find out the lacking and mistake that was the cause for the loss and try to recover the loss and learn from the mistake. We have to make lesson from the mistake, so that we may perform well make better profit in the following trade.

mlatif12345
2013-05-03, 03:28 PM
Loss is necessary in every kind of business if there is no loss , in islam this business is not halal business. by the loss we know our mistakes and try to stop further loss. so we can say loss is the part of business.

chaturvedi667
2013-05-03, 03:44 PM
dear, forex business ek business hai jisme hame loss bhi hota and profit bhi, agar hame market me only profit hi hota rahe, to loss ko ham samjh nahi payenge, loss se hame trade kane ka knowledge hota hai jisse age hame trading karne par kafi profit hoti hai kyoki loss ke jariye ham ye samjh sakte hai ki hame loss kis karan huaa hai.

sundar
2013-05-03, 03:45 PM

Loss tu hr business ka lazmi part hota hy, loss hony py tension nahi lyni chahye balky hamen apni mistake ko dykhna chahye k kia mistake thi jis sy hamen loss hoa, loss sy boht kuch seekhny ko b milta hy, ap profit sy wesi learning nahi ly skti jaisi loss hony py ly skty hen kiun k loss hony py ap search kren gy aur apni trading skills ko improve krny ki try kren gy.

annim
2013-05-03, 03:47 PM
Loss is essential part of any business ....... if you have no loss in business then u can never enjoy the taste of profit so profit and loss are important part of business

silentmisser
2013-05-03, 03:50 PM
Loss is the part of the forex market trading and as well as the part of every real business because every type of the real business is have the risks of the losses and the profits 50% losses and 50% profits......

mr.been
2013-05-03, 04:01 PM
except some rare case ,loss is the part of trade. if anyone do't loss then he/she does not understand his/her mistake. from his mistake he get some real experience and apply it to his next trade and then he/she can't go through the mistake and make profit without loss. that,s why loss is a part of trade.

zaheerkhan21
2013-05-03, 04:06 PM
lost forex ka part hai .forex ma lost bi hota hai aur profit bi hota kyun forex aik trha say bussieness hai aur is ma kabi faida hoga aur kabi lost hoga .forex ma lost ki limit ko low bi kaya ja sakta hai stop lost laga kar .aur agar forex sahi learn kar kay ki jaye tu lost ka chance aur bi kam hota hai

trado23
2013-05-03, 04:12 PM
Loss aur profit har business ka part hota ha ...loss se hamin disappointed nae hona chahye ..loss se hmin faida b hota ha wo ye k hamin experience milta ha hum next trading k main wo mistakes nae krty Jo pahli ki ti

arup777
2013-05-03, 04:18 PM
loss is a part of trading and we have to accept that as it is.because the the markets are unpredictable, that's why sometimes we can loss and we can win sometimes .

fright1101
2013-05-03, 04:21 PM
of course loss is the part of any business because without loss we don't learn properly. Forex is the best online based worldwide business, its own gaining and losing qualities too.

doctoriqbal
2013-05-03, 04:36 PM
very simple when the profit is the part of the trading in this same case the loss is also the part of the trading so simple is that so i am doing well and hope it will be more good to me in the future so i am doing so far

Nusrat111
2013-05-03, 04:55 PM
Absolutely right Loss is the part of trade. I think loss is one kind of gift by forex. I know everyone would not agree with me. This is my practical experience. When I have invest $230 first time I lost all within 3 days. That time I have been aware. Now I trade very seriously. So I like to tell Loss & profit both are part of trade.

NewbeTrderFx
2013-05-03, 05:02 PM

in this trade we can be very confident with the flow of what I would do sir, so that we can be perfect in a trade that would do anything I can do with some way for me to trade in a very beautiful position in the open position

sainkhan60
2013-05-03, 05:08 PM
I agree with your statement that loss is the part of trade bus apkay pas strategy honi chahiyay us loss ko profit main change kurnay ki is say hi hum success aur failure buntay hain aur yehi aik achay trader ki pehchan hai.

laljawahar
2013-05-03, 05:11 PM
je han trade ma aap ko lose hon ka dar hota ha but aap market ke knowledge ho to aap ko lose nahi ho ga bil ka aap trading se boht acha profit hasal kar sakta ha aap ke invest ho.

NADDOURINO
2013-05-03, 05:26 PM
yes of course , i agree with you that loss is part of forex traing because i think that there is no one start trading with profit since fist day into forex that's why i think that loss gives to us experience and teach us to avoid mistakes .

musadduque
2013-05-03, 06:20 PM
There are no trade in the world without loss and profit . You must loss without plane , experience and knowledge . Otherwise it is profitable.

hiqbaleee
2013-05-03, 06:21 PM
I think, Loss is not an ordinary part of forex trade because we just cannot be right about our trading pattern but it is equally an essential part of forex, something i have come to tolerate unconditionally over the years. Loss though not something we are happy to meet in forex should not be treated disdain seeing that it has immense benefits. Without loss, we will hardly try out new strategies or improve our psychology or even think of improving our trading strength.

ayazali69
2013-05-03, 06:28 PM
har business main loss hota hay har business main loss ka risk shamil hota hay us ke bagair wo businss nahi kaha ja sakta is leye forex trading main bhi loss hota hay lakin ager ap ache trader hain to ap loss kam kere gaye or profit zaida kere gaye is leye loss se tension na le us ko learn kerne ki kosish kere or next time se bache.

maxdecent
2013-05-03, 06:57 PM
Well as i read in this forum that Forex trading is a huge world wide business and profit and loss is the part of any business so in Forex you can also face loss too ... According to me the lack of knowledge , greed and fear is the main reasons of loss . If you want to be a successful trader then you must have to learn all about this market's matters and if you face loss then try to learn with your mistakes ....

jahanmeah1
2013-05-03, 07:02 PM
My partner and i always think why the can be the
loss inside trade. but then my spouse and i knew
loss is actually needed throughout trade because
help people to help recognize MY PERSONAL mistake and
we may improve that. loss likewise helps with improvement MY OWN goods.
loss motivates us for you to gain profit
so That my spouse and i will probably cover our
previous loss. It provides the
direction towards trade It what
should i do to help save MY trade from loss. thus when i say loss is the
part regarding trade AND ALSO with no loss
the trader are not able to understand their
mistake.

nauman
2013-05-03, 07:06 PM
g g q nai loss trading ka part hai qk agr ap loss nai kary gy to ap ko pta nai chal skta k ap ek achy trader hai k nai wesy b loss ap ko btata hai ap ko ab kya krna chaey k ap ko profit ho.

exnsfx001
2013-05-03, 07:09 PM

because we know in this trade we can not possibly win them in the trade we will do it sir
so this will be a very reasonable course sir, a professional trader who has also definitely been lost in this trade

muna1982
2013-05-03, 07:19 PM
some time giving some loss will help us in many way like
1. when we feel that market will changing its direction then giving some loss will help to reduce loss in next trend.
2. its make the way to open the same position in more profitable place which will give us big profit than the loss we make so the loss will recovered.
3. reduce over trading.
so to make our portfolio better we intentionally give some loss and thus it is says that loss is part of business.

habib24
2013-05-03, 07:22 PM
Each company wants to stand out from the time of experience, knowledge and ability and abuse of these things, we can present and so sensitive in order to make a profit on the investment, if we have an injury, it's why I've been exposed to, profits and losses are therefore part of the trade.

tahir2
2013-05-03, 07:31 PM
Yes you are right that loss is a part of business because forex is a world wide business and it is also a risky business. In this business all business have risk of loss but in forex market loss is a main and easy part. Loss is a main part of business because when we do trade we take profit or face loss.

pinky123
2013-05-03, 07:32 PM
every business have same two side one is profit and another loss bcuz there have no such business which dont have possibility to loss. so as forex is a business there also have loss.

moment
2013-05-03, 07:35 PM
es of course loss is the part of every trade because it increase your profit demand.without loss you can not earn profit from Forex market.so when you fall in loss you must be increase your knowledge.

sohail143
2013-05-03, 07:36 PM
Loss is the part of trade why....
yes dear agr koi forex ko bagair kise knowlige ky and kise experince ky kary ga to losss to hona hy,,,loss ke waja yahe hy loss os ko hota jo forex trade business ky bary mn knowlige nhe rakhta,,,,,,

ansari123
2013-05-03, 07:45 PM
when we start any buisness the profit and loss goes side by side as it is always a part of trade it teaches us so many things so that in near future we can recover our loss. the one thing which we should try to make is that we should follow the right direction.

garrysidhu
2013-05-03, 07:48 PM
yes dear agr koi forex ko bagair kise knowlige ky and kise experince ky kary ga to losss to hona hy,,,loss ke waja yahe hy loss os ko hota jo forex trade business ky bary mn knowlige nhe rakhta,,,,,,

han apki bat ke sath me agree hun agar hmm forex me bina knowledge and experince ke trade karte hein to lose to hota hi he so me samjta hun lose forex trade ka ek part he agar hmme profit nahi hota he to lose hona mumkin he

fehong
2013-05-03, 07:54 PM
yes because every trader whether novice or the long journey would have been felt in every trade that turns a profit and loss and how to live a more level profit or loss. and the need to be noticed is that we lose as little as possible and for as much as her.

Zaheer
2013-05-03, 07:56 PM
FOrex trading main loss trading ka hisa ha. loss app ko tab hi hota ha jab app ghalt trad karte hain. or some time app ka anylize ghalt sabit hota ha. but aisa kabhi kabhi hota ha. ache trader market ko samjte hain ic liye un ko loss kam or profit ziada hota ha or jo market ke mutabik trad nai karte un ko loss ziada or profit kam hota ha.

wasimnayyar
2013-05-03, 07:57 PM
dhako bhai loss aik asa word hai ki hamesha profit kay sath retha hai agar app ko har trade may profit per profit hoo tu app tu iss world kay saab say rich person ban jao yah market hai ider profit or losss sath sath hai kisi trade may profit or kisi may loss bardash karna parta hai

brave007
2013-05-03, 08:34 PM
Every business has two results. One is profit and the another is Loss. Forex is the same to it. You are right loss is a part of trading.because when we make loss we learn a new thing.we learn through our mistakes.so it helps us to improve ourselves more. Best of luck............

mystireo
2013-05-03, 09:27 PM
Me cannot even say definitely why loss is part of trading because I do not see loss has a useful thing so why loss?but my second thought is that if no loss no profit

furqaniqbal
2013-05-03, 09:30 PM
Loss is the part of Forex trade because if we have not good knowledge and good streagey to trade in Forex then we can loose our money. We should learn from our mistakes it is very important to trade in Forex successfully.

saqib4242
2013-05-03, 09:32 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho or mere khyal ma fore tarde ak both ache or nice company han loss or profit business ka hasa hota han or wo be ak acha business ka

mihan04
2013-05-03, 09:34 PM
Yes, I believe this. Loss is the part of any business. Isay lose is need for every beginner. Because when they lose their money they try to understand why he lose his money. And in next trade he try to reduce lose.

jahanmeah1
2013-05-03, 09:45 PM
loss could be the area regarding every
business . AND my partner and i think this
question offers simply no place. because
forex can be institution . AND business
have it\'s own gaining ALONG WITH losing qualities .so The item happens inside every
business.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

yes ' i agree throughout u . Loss is the
part connected with trading , since forex
business can be more risky institution .
if u have not any idea information on the
market u must always be fall in danger
and fail loss. It\'s a very complicated market. Any time a
trader fall loss next he as well as she
understand how can she or maybe he
fall loss. It has a good side of
better realize ,that's why i believe
loss may be the section connected with trade.Thank

will01
2013-05-03, 09:46 PM
This is not technical question. It is the fake question you have to ask good question. We know loss is the part of the business. You do not see in the world there are no loss. Loss and profit is the two things which is the part of business.

sonia123
2013-05-03, 09:50 PM
I think the loss is not part of forex trading, but it is a risk of the trading business, a little bit the same but the actual meaning is different.

sheilagank
2013-05-03, 09:54 PM
loss is normal as we did want to do business ... we always get a profit, but the profit we should have a good strategy ..:)
in this case the strategy is a good money management and the choice of indicators to suit your trading system..forex loss in the ordinary case, but does not close the possibility you can get rich from forex

sunila
2013-05-03, 09:57 PM
nahe aysa nahe hai agar ap k pass ballance sab sai zaydah hai tou ap acahy trader ban sakty aur acahea trade ho sakti hain aur ap ko kabhea loss nahe ho ga god bless you ...

sammyanhi
2013-05-03, 10:04 PM
yes very true what you say I also have always had the same thing, every time I when to trade and defeat then I always learn from that defeat to form a new technique again so that by the time the next forex trading mistakes will not happen again, so here's the rub we must learn from defeat we've experienced in previous days.
That's a bit of my opinion of this.

umarjaved1
still , i think why is the loss of trde . but then i knew that damage is importent , because trade allows us to learn from the mistake , and we can improve on it .the loss also helps to improve our products.

mannan001
Yes, my friend. I can't find you. Items must have a real part, you have the right to lose part of this doctrine, because we will always be the time we wet ||} loss of learning all the new buildings, "we must learn from our mistakes," Yes, we develop, we also, I think it will be part of mercantilism.

salman butt
2013-05-03, 10:26 PM
Yes loss is the part of trade becouse loss humy kam karna sikhata he .ager hum 1 din loss me jate hen to humy sabak mily ga k hum kya karen ge to hum profit me jay ge.Or ager forex me loss nahe ho ga to broker kuch nahe kama pay ga or forex market loss k bager chal nahe sakti.

sunila
2013-05-03, 10:27 PM
no it is no true trade loss un k leyay hota jou is mai jou is mai kam ballance lai kar trade kar ty hain kio k ap yai jan lain k kam ballance sai trade nahe hoti hai is mai ap ko ballance strong karna hai then trade and tab ap kabhea loss ka samna nahe karay gay belive me god bless you....

ibyousaf1
2013-05-03, 10:29 PM
loosing some thing in the whole life is the part of the business when we will start the any types of the business we must loose some thing for the gaining of the some thing so we can say that the loosing of the some thing is the part of the any business and this is the business.

negra
2013-05-04, 10:34 AM
lose and profit is an option that is not negotiable by all the traders in forex trading, therefore in forex trading there is a terms of trade risks that must be understood by every trader so that they will be able to minimize losses in the event of an error

forex is really a very confusing and tricky place where you cant exactly predict the prices and you cant predict the movement..so just keep on following the technical analysis and also gain some knowledge about fundamental analysis and make a combination of these two to predict the price

transpoter003
2013-05-04, 10:42 AM
absolutely a i just understand u. Decrease will be an important part of fx trading, considering that foreign currency trading industry might be further harmful industry. should u did not any sort of theory concerning economy u is required to be fall season at an increased risk not to mention get it wrong decrease. This can be a especially confusing economy. Each buyer fall season decrease therefore she can try are able to they fall season decrease. this can be a fantastic end from healthier gain knowledge of, necessary i feel decrease will be an important part of exchange.

jahanmeah1
2013-05-04, 10:45 AM
loss could be the measure thing of in
trade.Without loss trader can
not gain.A trade understand about
trading through loss.Thank

annim
2013-05-04, 10:49 AM
profit or loss hr business ka hisa hy koi bhi busines in 2 chezon k bagir complet nai ho sakta namukamal rhta hy agr hmesha profit hi milta rhy tu profit k taste ka pta nai chlta or loss ki waja sy hi hm profit ko enjoy kr sakty hain . profit or loss lazm o malzom hain tu hmain hmesha profit ki tawako nai rakhni chahy bl k khod ko loss k ly bhi tiyar rkhna chahy

OK3
2013-05-04, 10:55 AM
bhai jan ap nay bohat acha sawal kiya hay loss or profit business ka hisa hay or forex ak riski business hay is may wohi kamyab ho sakta hay jo is may experience or knowledge rakhta hay or jo is may knowledge nahi rakhta hay wo loss uthata hay is liya forex may kmyab honay kay liya eduction bohat zarori hay

tamiunsoed
2013-05-04, 10:59 AM
Loss was once part of the trade is why .... because there is always a business loss and no profit. just how do you manage the business so that the business will generate what we want .. bisns forex business that promises huge profit ... so keep spirit of pursuing this forex business

champy
2013-05-04, 11:25 AM
we can get the loss to our account at any time in the market. we need to know the market for well way of tradings. the thing is that we should try to manage the trades well so that we should get the easy money from the market.

m16kamran
2013-05-04, 11:32 AM
loss is the part of forex business . and a person open a new trade have to manage that how many loss they can suffer and their margin should more and more . so when you have good management than you can make good profit without loss.

aj98001
2013-05-04, 11:33 AM
Jee han main ap key is topic ko like kerta hun, loss har business ka part hay chahey wo trading ho ya or koi kam ho, trading main loss trading ka is liey hissa hay kiyun key key dunia main koi business aesa nhi hay jis main loss na ho, Forex trading main loss b aik bunyadi waja hay, ager ap forex main learning hasil ker key trading start kerain gay to ap loss sey bach jain gay ager ap forex main trading main learning hasil nhi kerain gay to pir ap ko losss ka samana kerna peray ga....

YUSIF AHMED
2013-05-04, 11:36 AM
I think that losing is part on every business for that you don't have to worry about your loss just concentrate yourself on it that will help to get a good knowledge to get success from it for your losing that depend on you.

misslily
2013-05-04, 11:46 AM
Okay my supporter i am decide with you.The issue you assert posted is really very expedient.You are appropriately loss is a part of trading.Since once we add up to loss we gather a new-fangled gadget.We gather through our mistakes.So it helps us to mend ourselves more.So i think is a part of trading.

lifeakter3838
2013-05-04, 12:21 PM
The loss is a part of every business. And I think that is a problem, there is no place for. Since forex company. And the company has a winner and a loser. Thus, the fact that this is happening in the company.

jahanmeah1
2013-05-04, 12:27 PM
Still, when i think why could be the loss of
trade. But and then my partner and i knew The idea the
damage is usually important, because
trade will allow us for you to realize from
the mistake, IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i will certainly improve
on it. the loss likewise helps to help improve OUR products.J

forex talent
2013-05-04, 12:30 PM
loss aur profit forex ka ek coin ko doo pahlu hai ham kisi ko bhi avoid nahi kar sakte lekin jaise jaise ham forex acche se janane lagenge to hame profit jyada aur loss kam hoga. aur newbies loss kha kar hi profit banate hai.

triyo
2013-05-04, 12:31 PM
loss is part of the learning process and toward success. Hopefully it can come true origin of trying to make it happen,, Each trader novice would have a similar dream, of course, can be successful in trading,,* so all that again for sure in early trading spirit

m.ahmed bilal
2013-05-04, 12:32 PM
i think that with out any loss the trader can not think the real value of his work.when a trader suffer loss then he become more serious about his work and he wanted to remove all the mistakes made before.

msnali
2013-05-04, 12:46 PM
well i believe it is reallly a part of this profession as with the loss which normally occured to every trader due to leverage concept so i think we have to curious to find out the reasons of profit and loss if we want to stay in this world for longer period of time

geosuper
2013-05-04, 12:54 PM
when we know that profit is the part of the business so at the same case loss is also the same part of this business so we have to admit both so we should be ready for this and i made my mind already that i can make more good profit

harrysidhu
2013-05-04, 01:01 PM
loss is part of the learning process and toward success. Hopefully it can come true origin of trying to make it happen,, Each trader novice would have a similar dream, of course, can be successful in trading,,* so all that again for sure in early trading spirit

lose fore ka ek part he isme koi dout nahi he agar hmm forex me succcess hona chahte hein to hmme shote mote hone wale lose ki care nahi karni chahie and try karna chhaie ke hmm jiada lose na kare and apni knowledge ko gain karte hue asha profit make karna chahie

taxo
2013-05-04, 01:06 PM
trade loss is very important point to discuss for all the peoples, so profit in the way of trade to loss is waiting in the trade, i am not sure loss is impotant part of trade but profit earn is very difficult task loss is very easily move

pro.grets
2013-05-04, 01:10 PM

because we are not always in trading profit, no loss in trading course, because it's part of trading, is part of the trading loss, if there is no loss no profit possible, so, so you can set it so that you are in a trading loss is smaller than profit, you could think about how the loss is smaller and greater profits than losses, so, plan your trader now!

lisan
2013-05-04, 01:10 PM
What was done in the Forex trading after that try to understand the indicators and trade planning are need to do is just make sure that there is nothing to make the anything then practice a lot of money and then you will be needing the money.

mst
2013-05-04, 01:23 PM
gee haan mne aap kee aapp kee iss baat say bilukl agree kertaa hoooon her kaam men kamyaab hany kay liy aap ko risk tu lenaa hee parrtaa hay

krahat
2013-05-04, 01:31 PM
I always are think about the Loss is the main part of this trading system because am already bear as a big loss in this trading system with the help of taking as a small of time so loss is the pert of this trading systems.

Rana Naeem Anwar
2013-05-04, 01:32 PM
Yes lose is the part of trade and every business.
Still, I think why is the loss of trade. But then I knew that the damage is important, because trade allows us to learn from the mistake, and we can improve on it. the loss also helps to improve..

aydups
2013-05-04, 01:34 PM
Loss is part of forex because there is no way you will become an expert in forex trading without loss. Loss will make you to have experience on how to trade forex and to be succeed. The reason why loss is part of forex is that many factors determine the trend to trade and even rumor also have effect in direction of forex and when ever all these happen the durection of trend may change and before you know it you will loss

luvestruck7
2013-05-04, 01:37 PM
It is not possible fro any trader ( whether he is having 10 year experience in Forex market) to win all the trades if they do not making big losses but may be they are using stop loss to minimize the loss.
Profit and loss are part of trading so do not worry about loss, always try to profit loss ratio is 2:1

junai
2013-05-04, 01:43 PM
Loss and profit both are relater with each other.In business either you make profit or you may face.This is the rule of business.You have to make profit by your talent.The amount of the profit depends on how much talent you are.

crestex1122
2013-05-04, 01:46 PM
no business in the world are with out loss so loss is the part of every business just like forex trading if you want to get more profit then may be you loose your whole money so use proper trading plan and also good money management system to secure your self.

bilalahsan
2013-05-04, 01:52 PM
lose teach us what the mistakes we don in our trades. forex market is all about knowledge. if we win our trade its mean we have right strategy
and we lose any trade its mean we make some mistake lose is learning.

amina
2013-05-04, 02:21 PM
it is a rule of life. agar hm profit earn krty hn to zindagi ma kbi apni mistakes ki waja c loss ko b face karna parta ha. jsy k khty hn zindagi ma ghum or khushi sath sath chalti ha agr bs khushian hi rhti to life bore ho jati. so everything is happend in life till the end of our life.

sltp
2013-05-04, 02:36 PM
if all the traders will have the advantage just how anyone who will benefit, so does the reality of the trade itself is so any gains and losses that we experience should be accepted just because it is also the process of the existing balance in the forex market.

NADEEM GUL
2013-05-04, 02:44 PM
because there is no business where only you can get profit and loss is also part of business sometime you have to get profit and some time have to face loss if you are professional and well trained then there are some chances of loss where as more chances to get profit

ishaq02
2013-05-04, 02:46 PM
hello guys about your post i think that every business needs the attention, time, experience, knowledge and skill and by using all these things we can trade very well and earn profit according to our investment so if whenever we have a loss so we have to bear it so profit and the loss are the parts of the trading.thanks for the post take care and keep trading..

roshi
2013-05-04, 03:07 PM
bro forex is a proper business and business is the name of taking risk...
and in any business there are 2 chances always...
profit and loss...
and i think it depends on you thay what you choose with your strategies...

bindia98
2013-05-04, 03:22 PM
Yes its a dangerous business & risky as well so be careful before doing trade be careful about all analysis

aariya16
2013-05-04, 03:52 PM
loss is that the a part of each business . and that i assume this question has no place. as a result of forex is business . and business have its own gaining and losing qualities .so it happens in each business.
....;)

utedzz
2013-05-04, 03:56 PM
I agree with you, loss is part of the success of a trader where the loss he will feel better prepared and be careful not to repeat the mistakes made. Do not fear the loss but learn and reflect.

indianfxboy
2013-05-04, 04:30 PM
yes this is so because if you do not loose in the market then no one will gain from the market as well so loses are part and percel of the forex market trading and we must know that and be prepared to work in that direction because it is very important .

nurul111
2013-05-04, 04:37 PM
Fine, anyone can with no trouble download a number of Forex deal pointer. In this cotnainer you must be make a decisin which single you require. After that you have to be going after a number of knowledge deapr estimation. In his mehtod you have to be decide yur nwcedsary pointer.so...........

adnanhm
2013-05-04, 04:53 PM
yes we have to work on this we know loss is the part of trade so we should be ready for this so we have to work good so i am doing well in this aspect and hope that i can make more good profit in this field so i am doing well so far

newmax
2013-05-04, 05:35 PM
Yes, I think that. We can make more moeny by trading in Forex. We should not think that we can not get loss. This is becasue, its a business and we can make more moeny by trading in Forex by getting some loss and also making big profit.

raazi
2013-05-04, 05:37 PM
los is platforum ma hisa is lia ha ka wo ik risky busines ha is ma kam risky ha ap kois ma loss tab hi ho ga jab ap is ma kam learn ka bagr karo ga

fxearner
2016-01-04, 03:00 PM
hanji loss to ess business ka part he hota hai kyunki aisa koi trader nahi jo market me 100 percent hamesha thik se kaam karta ho,yahan par market me unexpected etna kuch hojaata hai jisse trader ko yahan loss hota he hai..

nur5564
2016-01-31, 10:43 PM
dear trader the loosss is a lways a great teacher adn you ahve to work ahrd in order ot becoma good atrder so be agood atrder and never let your slef down in treh forex trading so be agood atrder

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:30 PM
yes ' i agree with u . Loss is the part of trading , because forex business is more risky business . if u have not any idea about the market u must be fall in danger and fail loss. It's a very complicated market. When a trader fall loss then he or she understand how can she or he fall loss. it's a good side of better learn ,that's why i believe loss is the part of trade.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 05-02-2013 09:21 AM #7
Banned
moomin is an unknown quantity at this point
moomin's Avatar Join Date
Apr 2013
Accumulated bonus
174.70 USD
Thanks
every business needs the attention, time, experience, knowledge and skill and by using all these things we can trade very well and earn profit according to our investment so if whenever we have a loss so we have to bear it so profit and the loss are the parts of the trading.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 05-02-2013 09:28 AM #8
rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point
rehman1176's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2013
Accumulated bonus
437.93 USD
Thanks
forex main nuksan hoona koee bari baat nahi hay kyon kay loss too kisi be business kaa part hoota hay orr loss karnay say aap koo apni weakness ka andaza hoo jata hay kay aap say kya wrong huwaa hay.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 05-02-2013 09:39 AM #9
ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point
ahmadkpr's Avatar Join Date
Apr 2013
Accumulated bonus
72.30 USD
Thanks
loss is a part of trading in the sense that it will make learn from your past mistakes and also can make you improve on your strategies loss is inevitable and it can happen even to professionals.
therefore you should take loss as a motivation which can help you make better trades.

buttar
2019-02-05, 07:56 PM
loss is the part of every business . and i think this question has no place. because forex is business . and business have its own gaining and losing qualities .so it happens in every business.

Rr128
2019-02-12, 08:23 PM
Hamesha ab kabhi Kamyab ho sakte hain Jab aapko Kisi Na Kami ka Samna karna padta hai aur jab tak aap kaam kar rahe hai usme aap ko nuksaan hone ke chances bhi hai kyu kiye Bina for Aur nuksaan Ke Sath Sath Hota Hai Jahan Par aap kaun ho raha hai bahut sakta koi nuksaan bhi ho isliye Shroff Nahi Koi Zamane Mein Nahi Rakhna bol ke nuksaan ko Vishwas application

Farmansali
2019-04-02, 10:06 PM
Every business has profit & loss .but if we get one by many more things buy for example silver 'gold' oil' usd jpy'
Gbp usd etc .then one or two things can loss but other can give us profit which we can count a big profit without loss.it is a real business which we can produce if we have a lot off monay .

sumerach
2019-07-12, 08:16 PM
Still, I think why is the loss of trade. But then I knew that the damage is important, because trade allows us to learn from the mistake, and we can improve on it.