PDA

View Full Version : Black Dog Trading system.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Snoopy1234
2012-06-04, 05:36 PM
Have found a new nice Trendstrategy. Very simple to use.

The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1 which, of course, the lower the TF, the smaller the movement came of it. In the example of EUR / JPY is shown as the black arrows are interpreted sollen.Ab this point one should act only in the direction of the trend act until a further signal erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) only in the matching direction.

sitiz
2012-06-04, 08:53 PM
I've heard this term Tradingsystem Black Dog, but I guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit, Thank for your sharing

jiching
2012-06-04, 09:35 PM
have you used this black dog system ? how about the profit ? how accurate is the profit ?? 90% profit ?
i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account.. thanks for your sharing about the new system.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-04, 10:39 PM
Yes i have tested this system, but only on demo before i posted it here. It works nice. But how all Trendsystems it works only very good in trending markets. If you have a rangemarket so stay away. Best trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or lower or for very long term in d1.

waleedkhan
2012-06-05, 12:29 AM

The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1 which, of course, the lower the TF, the smaller the movement came of it. In the example of EUR / JPY is shown as the black arrows are interpreted sollen.Ab this point one should act only in the direction of the trend act until a further signal erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) only in the matching direction.

block dog trading system jo hai woh may na pheli dafa dekha hai aur is ka naam sunua hai is say phela may na is ko na sunua hai aur na he dekhata aur may kia karna hota hai please mujh koi bataya ga.

wahabplus
2012-06-05, 07:01 PM
I have downloaded you trading system and have installed it. As in studies and through comments it seems a great trading system with possibility to earn consistent profit with it. But testing is necessary for every new strategy so i am now back testing it on demo account and will soon post the results.

Thanks for sharing such knowledgeable posts.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-05, 07:40 PM

This trading system is very good and I have ever tried on a demo account and are very profitable, but I've never tried real diakun, because I was not satisfied and have not been convinced by this system

Snoopy1234
2012-06-08, 05:15 PM
Hello,

i am using this system now again for trading eurgbp on H1. Works nice. You must have time to trade this pair on H1 or greater but it has nice profit because the factor of one pip is 1.6.

yulianto470
2012-06-10, 08:01 PM
thank you sir .. sharingnya I want to ask this strategy strateging sclaping yes sir if this strategy for long
tram or can not be played to tf15 yes sir and bottom indicators are replaced by stochastik please enlightenment

Snoopy1234
2012-06-11, 03:34 PM
Hello,

yes you can use this system on every timframe. But the higher the timeframe the better the signals. On m1 timeframe you will get many blackdogs. So just have a look for a few days an look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m1 or m5 for scalping. but its possible to use it for scalping. no problem.

Please tell if you have sucess with thes tradingsystem and scalping with it. It would be nice if you can explain then the tradingstyle you use.

I use ist with an multistochstic indicator too for a good long term trend setting. But on H1 Timeframe

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-06-14, 12:09 PM

yar main na pehlaa es strategy ko kabi be used nahi k aha esi waja sa to main agr es ko try karon ga to muaja pehlaa demo account par es ko used karna para ga us ka bad main really account par es ko try kar sakta hoon.

kashifrehman
2012-06-15, 07:32 AM
I am using a similar system but that one using more indicators and there are more things to observe that some time make decision mkaing more tough. It seems to be simple let me check, some time we need a simple sytem like this where we have to check out few thing for signals and if automated than our all worries gone away.

maulana
2012-06-15, 08:36 AM
i just try this strategy in 1 month... this strategy is very good... this strategy give probability winning rate about 60% - 70%... i recommend this strategy for use in real account, but for safety you must try it on demo account first... best regards...

budado
2012-06-15, 07:57 PM
Is this black dog trading system has a vaccine already? Because I don't want to be bitten by a dog with rabies. lols. In forex I guess that means you don't want to get MC. lols. I have been hit by MC once this year just because I'm using an old trick. and I really can't teach my dog a new trick. lols. In short I have hard time mixing my new strategy with my old strategy.

nterziev
2012-06-15, 11:46 PM
I download the system too!It looks great,but i think to do not try it before someone share a comment about it in real trading platform not in demo.I can try it in my demo account.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-22, 04:02 PM
In the next time it will come a newer version thats improved by myself with more indicators to use for more effectly trades. Its then more accurate and you only trade it on m30. I will post then an account that works in real and will be traded in real with this new system.

You can then have a look on it on myfxbook or directly in instaforex.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-22, 04:17 PM
It works fine, but it is very useful in trends. You only trade that trends the you will get fine winnings with your trades. so trade not all what the blackdog says because some of the black dogs are printed when the currency pair is in range. Then there are no profitable trades possible.

mahir washif
2012-06-22, 10:08 PM
yes you can use this system on every itinerant..but the huger the tine frame the better the signals...on m1 time frame you will get many black dogs...so just have a look for a few days an look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m1 or m5 for scalping

Snoopy1234
2012-06-24, 01:28 AM
yes i am with you. i am working on m30 with this system and higher time frames. with some more indicators that i can trade with better results. I have also in use the pivots daily and multiple stochstic wich is very useful with this system.

But the best on the original system is that the black dog is not repainting.

mage
2012-06-24, 03:37 AM
The name of the method is not good at all and I think that any name other than the name might be good for a good strategy and you can all the way to achieve a good profit on Forex so I can see that it is better to deal with the Forex way arrangement good for dealing with transactions

Maham Gill
2012-06-24, 01:00 PM

main trading main abi newbie hon muja balck dog strategy ka bara main koi knowledge nahi ha q k mian na es strategy ko trading main pehala kabi be used nahi ka ha esi waja sa muja es strategy ka koi experinece nahi ha .

Snoopy1234
2012-06-24, 04:36 PM
The lower the timeframe the more black dogs you get. so it is possible to trade it like scalping.

The newer version will come soon. I must write al little book for it how to use the new indicators in the black dog system. So please be patient.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-24, 08:19 PM
if you go on to most to the forex forums you will find a few discussions about black dog trading system i come across a decent thread on forex trading

Yes the black dog is a well known trading system but as we know on every trading system is good for special currencies or not so good on other. black dog is a trend system and so its good when you use it on trendy currency pairs. On rangeing pairs you must found the right timefrime to trade with it successfully.

I found the black dog system very useful. But i trade it with some more indicators. I will put this (my version) soon in this forum. exclusivly

sanjeeb661
2012-06-24, 08:41 PM
Actually it display results in timeframe basis and its one of the most modern ways of observing the trading.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-25, 10:45 AM
it looks like similar ichimoku indicators and strategy.if this is the original picture then it works very simple all we have to is to wait the trend move above or below the cloud so that we can open a position.l really love moving averages since they work most of the time and they are the safest and trsuted indicators.

monkedelofi
2012-06-25, 03:59 PM

thank you sir .. sharingnya I want to ask this strategy strateging sclaping yes sir if this strategy for long
tram or can not be played to tf15 yes sir and bottom indicators are replaced by stochastik please enlightenment

awais
2012-06-25, 06:22 PM
I am working on it BUT only in my DEMO account...i giVES great profit....but i am not ready to try it on my real account....AS I am not well trained to use this system of trading..
BUT i LIKE THIS system ...and i WILL soon try it on mny real account....

Snoopy1234
2012-06-25, 08:57 PM
ok...thats fine and i will post a new version these days, wich is more detailt and you will see much earlier a correction or if you are well trained you can trade against the trend. But therefor you must be well trained.

i7ssan
2012-06-25, 09:15 PM

Yes i have tested this system, but only on demo before i posted it here. It works nice. But how all Trendsystems it works only very good in trending markets. If you have a rangemarket so stay away. Best trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or lower or for very long term in d1.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-26, 02:30 PM
hello i7saan,

i am be with you absolutely. I trade black dog in m30 and it works well. with some other indicators for use its nice to know when the market is rangeing and when it will be trending. So what i have uploaded here is the version 3. But soon it will come the version 4. I have tested it the last weeks and works very well and you have to know earlier when you go out of the market or when its a bear or a bull trap. I think at the weekend i have the time to load the new version into the forum.

sahed_a
2012-06-26, 02:42 PM
Tradingsystem

Have found a nice new Trendstrategy. Very simple to use.

Black dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. They are fairly simple strategy simple Uind entry signals arising from the crossing of moving averages (EMAS). The current version is MTF3, in the original dates of February 2009. During the test was consistently good results in TFS from M5 to D1 and this, of course, low TF, a smaller movement came from. In the example of EUR / JPY, as shown black arrows are interpreted sollen.Ab this point one should act only in the direction of the verb to indicate the direction of other erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) only in the matching direction.

eurosignalh1gif_131.jpg

BlackDogMTF3.zip

Snoopy1234
2012-06-29, 12:02 PM
abbey ak,

there is no stop loss settings for this system in original. But you can do so if you want. What stop loss you prefer is what type of risk you trade witch black dog. But i think the ne indicators that works with V4 will help you to make trades earlier and more effective.

pbelim
2012-06-29, 12:26 PM
Yes Mein ne issh ke baaree mein sunaa hai and ishhko use bhi kara hai lekin demo account par , and demo account ke time par ye mast work karta hai,, lekin ye sab trendsystems mein hi sabhii sahi tarike se work kartein haii woh bhi trading market mein ...

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 08:04 PM
black dog kafi ahci or best strategy ha trading main lakin main na es ko pehala kabi eh used nahi ka ha really account par es ko main na demo account par used ka or es strategy ka bara main muja kafi knowledge ha mara kahla ya ak kafi ahca or best trading system ha.

I am not so familiar with your language, but I try to conclude you mean that if a trader who has not had much experience in trading business then he should practice using the demo account first so that he does not lose the common mistakes he did.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-01, 01:51 AM
To use a demo account is the primary thing first before you trade with real money. Thats abslolutly right. I work on many strategies first on demo before i do it in real.

kajole
2012-07-01, 02:26 AM

have you used this black dog system ? how about the profit ? how accurate is the profit ?? 90% profit ?
i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account.. thanks for your sharing about the new system

Snoopy1234
2012-07-01, 04:19 PM
Hello,

i am now using a newer system, more accurate. I will upload it soon. But the old system is not bad. Try it on trending Currencies like AUDUSD or EURJPY. That works very good.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-01, 05:51 PM
Hello,

i am trading with this system on m30 timeframe. Looking on H4 for the overall trend. With my new indicator i do not switch the timeframes to see where the overall trend is going. The Black Dog Tradingsystem is a Trendtradingsystem. So look for most trending Pairs like eurjpy or audusd. Not such like gmbusd or eurgbp. The gbpusd are just mostly jumping around so its a little bit diffuclt to trade with this system. The eurgbp is just running mostly in range. So if you like swing trading you can use this system for it too. But if you are a rookie in trading so trade the trending currency. Its easier.

darksaimon
2012-07-02, 01:41 PM
i score reliable this group, but exclusive on present before i posted it here. It entirety metropolis. But how all Trend systems it complex only real secure in trending markets. If you hit a range market so order gone. Person trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or petty or for rattling longer term in d1

Snoopy1234
2012-07-02, 02:49 PM
darksaimon,

i am be with you. Thats all the problems with Trendtradingsystems. But also in rangeing Markets you can be the winner if you know how. You can take a profit or use some tools to divide a trade in to or more. take profit at one point that is sure. take profit another point that ist not more so sure and take profit a third time when the trend is over. Or otherwise trade with a trainling stop or use a stop loss in the range market. Otherwise use hedging with martingaile. So profit is ever yours.

triplex
2012-07-03, 12:52 AM
Cause of lack of time I have tried in higher TFs above H1 and all I can see it works really fine.

regards

Snoopy1234
2012-07-03, 02:57 PM
Yes the higher timeframes are better to use. If you have the patience to trade that. Not every trader have that patience to trade H1 or H4 or higher Timeframes. But real for beginners thats the timeframes there are easy to learn to trade in Forex. Lower Timeframes not even better. You can make more trades but that is not even better. The quality of trades is what you need not the quantity.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-03, 08:33 PM
Yeah,

longer term is the better one for this system. Because every System whats running on trend is better to use at higher timeframes. If you are a good trader you can see when a trend goes in range and when its startet to go down or up.

halwaniptba
2012-07-03, 09:30 PM
I've tried the Black Dog system using the rules. I traded for a week using 15min chart then a week using 5min chart all the time checking with higher time charts as recommended.The performance was wildly varied, some days I made 150 pips, some days I lost 100 pips, some days there were no significant trades at all.

mhiel what's it the Black Dog system ?! its a scalping or a swing strategy ?! and it can be used in the M1 frame because i prefer to trade with the using of this frame..

aum
2012-07-06, 03:33 PM
block dog trading system jo hai woh may na pheli dafa dekha hai aur is ka naam sunua hai is say phela may na is ko na sunua hai aur na he dekhata aur may kia karna hota hai please mujh koi bataya ga.

aum
2012-07-09, 01:54 PM
it looks like similar ichimoku indicators and strategy.if this is the original picture then it works very simple all we have to is to wait the trend move above or below the cloud so that we can open a position.l really love moving averages since they work most of the time and they are the safest and trsuted indicators.

fadil
2012-07-14, 07:48 PM
None of Us Have Used the Black Dog Black Dog Trading System from System .. If You have Used this forex system, please help the other to make profit.

sujarman
2012-07-15, 04:06 AM

Use any of these strategies on any time frame, on any currency pair with any broker that offers Metatrader as their charting software and there should now be no excuse for your performance in the Forex markets!

The strategies are very easy to analyse and very user friendly, meaning it has never been easier to make your trading decisions.

Help and assistance which is lacking with most systems is almost always at hand through your free membership to the Black Dog Forum. There are some very experienced traders and programmers onboard who are more than willing to help with most trading and Metatrader questions.

Assistance is also available via email, with Skype also available once your membership application is complete.

With one excellent system you can expect to make money in the Forex markets, with three....??

deepak
2012-07-16, 11:37 PM

JBP
2012-09-12, 06:45 PM
i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account.. thanks for your sharing about the new system.

are you Crazy..........! 90% profit..!! if any system always give's 30% profit that is perfect system. i use it in my demo account and analysis this system.

yogesheena
2012-09-14, 09:01 AM
hello friends, i am not sure that we can share direct systems in this room hope the owner DAVE does not creat issues, other thing i have been trading blacdog from past 2 years and it one of the best system available in the market as of now
before you all use the system ther are few facts that you all should know about this system:-
1) its is not full proof system ( it still requires lot of experience , and personal knowledge to take trades)
2) lot of external conditions ( even if all the indicators agree, they still depend on other factors like flat market , flat macd , rejection on the ma not good , trade take too far from the 15 ema etc )
3) resion for losses are always there ( even when u take trade as per the system pdf you still loose but the answer is same , you were too latr, u entered at the wrong time ,wrong session, there was no steam in the market )

even after doing all those analyses and every thing u can still get into losses,

in short this system is more of helper that fullproff, u can never be dependent on indicators

in this system if u are smart and know the direction + price action + experiancsed + fearless + confident = blackdog

if u lack any of the above u cant get success in this system...

this system is just for the help not for trading , u need to have an idea what pair is doing and just to answer WHEN this system is there , rest all depends on you

all the best guys need any help let me know i know in and out of the system

take care wish you all great success with this

name this blog a different so owner may not find out this

contil
2012-09-21, 02:44 AM
The scary thread title master .. hopefully profit generated indicators you for this as scary as well as the title of the thread above ..
cool master if it does this indicator can be used in all time frames and all pairs .. because I was the type of a scalping trader then I'm happy to use it with the time frame as small as 5m and 1m ..
master thanks to the indicator from now on I will learn to use these indicators are consistent and hopefully that will profit me [get will satisfy

abbey ak
2012-09-21, 04:43 AM
alright thanks very much and i will like to know if this Black Dog Trading system can be use in any kind of pair because i know most strategy have there best pair so i just hope you get this message get back to me i wait your respond before i started trading this Black Dog Trading system, and the result will be upload

sayempharm
2012-09-29, 07:20 PM
it seems very good by checking the pictures you have given.please notify us about the timeframe,stoploss,lots size and where we will find the indicators.

aisfx
2012-09-30, 06:33 AM
alright thanks very much and i will like to know if this Black Dog Trading system can be use in any kind of pair because i know most strategy have there best pair so i just hope you get this message get back to me i wait your respond before i started trading this Black Dog Trading system, and the result will be upload
Black Dog Trading system is a pretty good trading strategy, and my advice to use in pair gbp / usd because it has a large daily range so that we can determine trends quickly and properly and always use a stop loss corresponding risk our capital

xtac4u22
2012-09-30, 12:25 PM
When i search the net there are so many trading concepts of Forex that i really get confused which one to use, i usually go thru all the concepts that i come along but always try to depend on my own strategics and plans, i am happy with my own.

budado
2012-09-30, 01:27 PM
As long that dog is immunize I don't see any reason why we are going to be afraid to get rabies. lols. My points is that its good to have a strategy but we must make sure that we know how to minimize loses and maximize profit in this type of strategy. Some newbies knows how to make profit but when they encounter loses that's the time they don't know what to do next. lols. I guess this is the main reason why we need to control our strategy and balance it between making money and minimizing loses.

warzone
2012-09-30, 06:27 PM
thanks for sharing bro. However, do you have the template for us to use? Im also want to try the stratergy trade that do you have. Maybe can help me to imrove my trade. By the way, how much we can get fro this stratergy perday?

WDholic
2012-09-30, 08:43 PM
seems like a good strategy..
cant wait till monday to test this strategy..
hope it will help me make some pips :-)

skyonline7866
2012-09-30, 10:13 PM
It works nice. But how all Trendsystems it works only very good in trending markets. If you have a rangemarket so stay away. Best trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or lower or for very long term in d1.
I use ist with an multistochstic indicator too for a good long term trend setting. But on H1 Timefram

mcceducation
2012-10-03, 06:43 PM
i think its very nice strategy but its only work trend so its not for me because i am not trade all time flowing the trend. but i am download your strategy and i am learn its more time when i am able to very good understand then time i am using its my strategy.

mahiabida
2012-10-03, 07:07 PM
I am a newbie member of this forum and also new in forex market's trading.
Anyone please tell me the system, how to install the black dog system?
And how to use it? I have download and extract it.
Thanks Snoopy1234 , for post such a wonderful equipments.

saqib160
2012-10-04, 04:20 PM
frd black dog trading system to ma ab dekh raha ho, na to ma na isye phely kabi dekha tha aur na he is ka bare
ma suna tha, but ab ma is use karo ga demo account bana kar ka black dog trading system ma trading karna
kitna faid mand ha,

الدرهي بجمعة
2012-10-04, 06:12 PM
أعزائي المشرفين على فوركس الهند فوركس الجماعة مكان
أنا عضو جديد لا أفهم استراتجية الكلب الاسود أنا متشائم من رؤيته و ان كانت له استراتجية فأرجو منكم أيها السادة ان تخبرونا بهده الاستراتجية و الله معكم

yudijoni
2012-10-04, 08:24 PM
thanks for your sharing about the new system, looks like this is a simple and profitable strategy.
What I like this include MACD too in your system. Good system. :respect:

hafiz00
2012-10-04, 09:51 PM
Yes, I have used the Black Dog system . Its a good work . I will try on Demo Account and after I can make profit with the System . thanks for shearing about the new system .

patotcho
2012-10-05, 02:56 AM
The name of the method is not good at all and I think that any name other than the name might be good for a good strategy and you can all the way to achieve a good profit on Forex so I can see that it is better to deal with the Forex way arrangement good for dealing with transactions

aisfx
2012-10-05, 04:04 AM

The Black Dog EMA strategy using the intersection as the basis for determining the trend, with confirmation of trends in other indicators, the system is nice and simple, to eliminate false signals using two indicators that can be used as the basis for an open position, very good used with analysis good

rathil
2012-10-14, 04:01 PM
The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009.

nabila
2012-12-27, 10:10 AM
I've heard this period Trading system Hopeless Dog, but I idea it never hurts to try this scheme on a present record who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate benefit in the time, I leave try it on demo prototypical until Kan could actually expose advantage

asifanayat
2012-12-27, 04:18 PM
yes frd mein khud ye trading system use kr raha hoon lekn mein usd/euru pair mein h1 pr ye
system use krta hoon eis mein kafi wazia earning majood hai

abbey ak
2012-12-27, 07:35 PM
alright i just have to give this Black Dog Trading system a try in my demo account to see the very best way i can trade and earn the best profit out of the Black Dog Trading system and thanks for the shearing

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 08:50 AM
This trading scheme is very good and I acquire e'er proven on a demo statement and are real advantageous, but I've never proved historical Bakunin, because I was not mitigated and have not been certain by this system

pyardilforex
2013-01-09, 09:23 AM

I have looked for Black Dog Tradingsystem as one you suggests, but one I find can't clear a root on mt4 that I have, I still to look for trick for that install can that indicator

dartofx
2013-01-09, 11:30 AM
yup, I've heard this term Tradingsystem Black Dog, but I guess it does not hurt to try this system on a demo account to know me and fits with its strategy to generate profits in the future, I'll try the demo first to Kaun could actually make a profit , Thanks for sharing your

pro2
2013-01-09, 12:12 PM
Every trading system gives good signal in some cases.But after a while i don't know why does it happen that the system fails and doesn't work.I have not tried this system yet but intend to give it a try.Sometimes it is difficult to follow others strategy and take decision according to that.But to share ones idea is a good thing and it helps a trader to learn some.Thanks for sharing your strategy.

abbey ak
2013-01-09, 02:22 PM
alright i have never trade based on others strategies before but based on your analysis and a clear picture i think this Black Dog Trading system sound interesting and i just have to practice it to know how far it goes

runu
2013-01-27, 12:39 PM
I've heard this word Trading system Negroid Dog, but I supposition it never hurts to try this system on a demonstrate declare who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate realist in the forthcoming, I present try it on present archetypal until Kan could actually make vantage, Convey for your intercourse

fxin
2013-01-27, 05:42 PM
Thanks for sharing this trending indicator, my adviser for forum member is that trade this only on trending market because they don`t work perfect on side-way market. Am saying from based on my experience on using this type of indicators in the past.

aariya16
2013-05-04, 03:29 PM
have you used this black dog system ? however concerning the profit ? however correct is that the profit ?? ninetieth profit ?
i will do that strategy on demo account first of all and when i will build profit with this strategy, i will be able to trade with real account.. thanks for your sharing concerning the new system.....

daly
2013-05-07, 05:31 PM
sthanks sir Snoopy1234 ...:)
I am a new member and I have downloaded your black dog system..
and I'll fair with in my demo account for to test this new strategy :)

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 07:11 PM
Yes I actually have tested this method, however solely on demo before i announce it here. It works nice. however however all Trend systems it works solely superb in trending markets. If you have got a range market therefore keep one's distance. Best trades on h4 or h1. however you'll it conjointly use on m30 or lower or for terribly long run in d1.........

tahirtaaha
2013-05-26, 12:53 PM
is trading strategy ko mei nay khud use kiya hai yeh strategy scalping k liye best hai .aap is strategy ko agar 5 minutes k chart per use karo gay to aap ko ache best signals milenge . aap is ke saath day trading mei bhi use kar sakte hai . overall good strategy.

thirupathi
2013-05-26, 01:09 PM
I guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who knwos me and first with its strategy to generate profit in the future. I will try it on demo first until kaun could actually produce profit. Thank for you sharing have you used black dog system. How about profit how accurate is the profit 90% i will try strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy i will trade with real account.

hasino
2013-05-26, 02:39 PM
He used a black dog? But thanks to profits? Is it possible to profit? 90 advantages?
I am doing the same strategy as in the demo account first and if its strategy to earn profit, can trade on a real account. Thanks for sharing your new system.

sagur
2013-05-26, 03:06 PM
Yes even I have tested this method, but only on a demo before I report it here. It works fine. The trend, but all systems works exclusively with excellent in trending markets. If you have an area of the market. Best deals on h4 or h1. However, you will be able to be used jointly on m30 or less or future in d1.

shoyeb01
2013-05-26, 04:30 PM
Yes really tried this method, but only in demo before I showed up here. It works very well. Yet the whole system works only on supermarket trend. If you get different results. The best deals in h1 or h4. But it is a common m30 or less terrifying for future use or d1.

zank haidar
2013-05-26, 04:45 PM

thank has shared its the indicator, this good technique in using in pair is and tf how much/many? what if all signals had not emerged, only some signals?

sorma
2013-05-27, 08:39 PM
This system can be used in the case of a black dog? However, depending on the profit? But it is a real profit? Ninety profit?
I found this strategy on a demo account will be held for the first time, and if I have to make a profit with this strategy, you can trade on a real account. Thank you for sharing with the new system.

kaku
2013-05-27, 11:07 PM
Do you already have this system of a black dog? However, if the profit? But the right to profit? Profit in 90?
I want to make of this strategy on a demo account first and then if I want to be able to make a profit with this strategy, you will be able to work with a real account. Thanks for sharing about the new system.

MeerTalpur
2013-05-28, 01:00 AM
hoga bhai hogi koi stragety jo isky mukaabily mein bhi bohot taiz hogi blackdog to meny aaj hi suni hai lekin baaki bohot c hain jis tarha har new banda forex mein aana chahta hai is tarha har purana banda apna stragety bana na chahta hai

sahilbutt
2013-05-28, 08:41 AM
i think this system s not good in this platforum many traders not know in this platforum for this system becoz it is a risky platforum so you are good in it so you are attentic work in this pplatforum

chika1
2013-05-28, 10:23 AM
I'm at the end of this period, it was a black and white dog, but I think it hurts us Trading system never statehood to to your account and your strategy fits in the future, will try to profit on the original demo for the drainage really can generate profit to expand its share of the

vdymk24
2013-05-28, 11:04 AM
I came across this black dog term Trading system, but I guess it never hurts to consider the World Health Organization Statehood pine demo you will know your own existence. Suitable for a strategy that is going to happen in the future, the area will be able to work on the original demo actually turn a profit.

shesbng
2013-05-28, 11:21 AM
Tested, but I know this method here till I presentation. Works very well. But in any case, all the trends of system contracts, only works in the process. By Range market, had to stay here again. Best deals in H1 or H4. In addition, you will reduce the M30 or terrible used in D1.

thenr56
2013-05-28, 11:41 AM
The term system of black dog found, but never think about sore demo account} technique UN agencies know me and come in the future, as well as strategies to win, will try this thanks to really produce a profit first demo,

mustasir
2013-05-28, 11:57 AM
In fact, I Read this technical dog black reversing the penalty, even if I think that I will never hurt to try this product into a bank account that I personally know and map, dressed in his technique to move, I definitely this income in the future, I will try it like his speech at the last Kaun income in fact, it can be deployed.

mwbou
2013-05-28, 12:13 PM
I tried this approach, but is only a demonstration before I here publicity. It is cold. But they all tendency only work perfectly in analysis of tendency in the market. If you have range market, so larger than. better exchange you h4 1. However, it will also use the m30 you below you awful tomorrow.

johur
2013-05-29, 10:57 PM
Yes, we have tried this system, but only on the pitch for my husband and I explained it in this article. The idea is just too fabulous. But like virtually all the development of technology, which is simply excellent in trending markets. Are you looking for the market.

hkluyfg
2013-05-29, 11:33 PM
We now use the Eur Gbp H1 treatment. It works very well. This time for a specific set of two H1 or may increase, but it is not the only factor, because the signal benefit gives a good General 1. 6.

ladsfhh
2013-05-30, 01:34 AM
The process is very high, I really tried to handle a bank account and are also very rewarding, however be sure to taste the real diakun, as if not and certainly unconvinced of it.

princeua
2013-05-30, 01:38 AM
Thank you for this strategy, but I do not like this label of this name of the dog because frankly Strategy lions generally does not bode something good on the whole if you provide the time needed'm going to try this strategy on a demo account because this is very important for the account even if you were trading expert.

maamu
2013-05-30, 01:56 AM
I read this phrase in the context of a black puppy handling method, although I think it is never more try this technique, use a drill Bill, which is known to all, as well as the fulfillment of the strategy to handle the benefit along the way, and I tried to walk where you can really develop a workout, thanks for you.

fokking
2013-05-30, 01:59 AM
We've seen this particular period, buy and sell black Pet, although I think it affects you've never tried this technique with a test accountable by me and struggles with techniques to create benefits in the future, I will check up on the first test at the end of may, as a general rule, benefits grow Kaun give thanks for sharing this.

sunju97
2013-06-02, 03:34 PM
The buying and selling of electronic devices and items, which are also installed, for example, research, as well as through observation, it looks great for buying and selling the opportunity to contribute to the creation of techniques is a regular income, even though it is important to test each new tactic, because I may behind his back again, for the study of optimization and soon after the results of the Bank.

jdon618
2013-06-02, 04:07 PM
Add to that next time, when I again recently, modern proposals more efficiently, using myself more with an enhanced version of the Earth's crust. The changes that many of you only trade at 30 m. Published the following works in real life and really can be placed in the new system to connect to your account.

Then I look after hymnbook or with rainforest directly.

hjfjsdy
2013-06-07, 12:07 PM
Use the black dog system? However, as the money? However, is this correct? 24-Dixieme victory?
And I'll do and if the service account year demonstration and strategies will be based on strategies, you can make real money account. Thanks for sharing this with the new system.

alom23
2013-06-07, 12:11 PM
Hello

I am abused this technique today once again for marketing eurgbp in H1. Beautiful works. You want to have time to trade that combine H1 or larger, however it is a nice profit as a result of the topic one} pip is 1.6.

tankv
2013-06-07, 06:02 PM
You use the black dog system? However, profit? Yet that advantage? 90?
I'll make a demo account strategy first and once you with this strategy can build profitable businesses with real account ... New system about thanks for sharing.

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:47 AM
Already by this time of year, but the black dog Trading system, I think that what ever happen to me, to take the method UN agency demo account knows me and fits its strategy to get gains in the future I will try the demo to the pod can produce profits, thanks for sharing

sharmin11
2013-06-08, 10:25 AM
Tradingsystem saw a black dog, I'm useless to this techniquethod are now wanting to hurt} can draw a revenue stream for sharing Kaun Demo 1 battle in the coming future its strategy and profit really UN demo account will know me,

samio75
2013-06-08, 03:11 PM
i used this system and i found that is not a good systeme and didn't give a good results , i use henkein ashi system and i suggest to use also support and resistance indicator to found the good of moment of entring in market

dareking
2013-06-08, 03:39 PM
Bhai aapne strategy to kafi achchi share kari hai, lekin main is strategy ko test kar chuka hoon, ismein jo arrow indicator hai, usmein kafi jayda false signal aate hai, sahi entry kar pana bahut mushkil ho jata hai.

naziakhan
2013-06-08, 07:25 PM
Bhai aapne strategy to kafi achchi share kari hai, lekin main is strategy ko test kar chuka hoon, ismein jo arrow indicator hai, usmein kafi jayda false signal aate hai, sahi entry kar pana bahut mushkil ho jata hai.

arrow indicators walo jitni bi strategy hay wo sirf short term k liyay valid hay aur mostly ya volatile market ma acha result show karti hay .es liyay hum es ko short term ma use kar k kafi achay pips earn kar saktay hay .:good:

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 08:59 PM
Download system of mercantilism, and put him in it. As seen in the studies and comments to acquire e-commerce system with profits agrees with him as a commodity. However, studied, is critical for any new strategy, so I just got back test it on a demo account, you can publish the results.

zizu
2013-06-08, 09:17 PM
The term Mercantile system found in black, but I think that it is not painful to US statehood} know it, and some of their strategies for the benefit of future demo account, I will try the demo, you can benefit from a cloth, early withdrawal really is until you learn about sharing

gamla
2013-06-09, 02:40 AM
Tracking a black dog term commercialism, but I think that they are the painful never Mainethod} on a demo account, which made me recognize and in accordance with its strategy to come up with a profit in the future, you can try a demo of each until they really can turn a profit, offer partnership

sunila
2013-06-09, 06:42 AM
forex mai yai strategy kafi bether hai magar yad har har bar is ko try karna bhea theak nahe hai kio k strategy hameha badalti hai aur ap ko bhea us k sath he nahe balku different ways market ko watch karany k leyay chunna hoty hain....

girl on fire
2013-06-09, 06:48 AM
it is look like a good trading system to analyze, but my question is how to avoid false signal because it is look like the buy arrow at the first show give false signal, are you using stoploss or using averaging to cover the risk.

kabliwala
2013-06-09, 09:59 AM
But I am here to declare that the only proven this method before the demo. Keep up the great work! However, mercantilism mercantilism but the market system all his deeds. The market is, therefore, keep one of the best deals in H1 H4 eye ... However, the term low or terrible together, use the m30 or d1.

khyghhp
2013-06-09, 10:33 AM
Yes, indeed, I tested this technique, but only on the show before posting here. It works very well. But also on all systems that only work on the development of the market. If you are ranging market, while one of the distance. Best deals on h1 or h4. But you can also use the m-30 or lower or a limited time for the future of the d1.

asingh601
2013-06-09, 10:34 AM
dekhne me to ye system kafi accha lagta hai isme aapne kis kis indicators ka use kiya hai aur ye work kaise karta hai iska thoda vistaar se yahan lekh daliye to samajh me aayega aur sath me back test ka result bhi post kar paen to accha rehta.

flodjar
2013-06-09, 10:56 AM
I stumbled across this period, trading system, the black dog, but I guess this is painful, "eh does a demo account, the United Nations agency in the United Kingdom will recognize me and fits with the strategy for the future will be able to try it before the original demo can produce a profit, thank you for sharing.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-09, 11:24 AM
yes here i got EMA which you use in your trading account but is it necessary for a trader to use only EMA? if i use only MA in two range i mean in two different values will it not be good for a trader in his trader.but in your screen shot i think its a good strategy for a trader to earn a good money in forex market and also credit only yours.

loufgjq
2013-06-09, 11:41 AM
I have seen the black dog Trading system, vacation, but I think he's never wrong, that the method the demo account, anyone who knows me is part of the strategy for the future, with space in the future, I will try this show Kaun arrives and really enjoy it.

filhenkoli
2013-06-09, 12:30 PM
Yes i tally proved this system, but exclusive on demonstrate before i posted it here. It entirety discriminating. But how all Trend systems it totality exclusive really angelical in trending markets. If you hold a range market so retard off. Superfine trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or bunk or for very eternal statue in d1.

kdhfbds
2013-06-09, 01:32 PM
That revealed the "black dog" Word mercantilism, but I guess what damage we never statehood notifies me demo account by UN agencies and policies that are suited to their future earnings, you will be able to try and show should really make a profit first, thank you for your participation

mjhugfz
2013-06-09, 02:41 PM
How to configure the system detected a black dog, but the pain is not your adopt United Nations agencies for me and future profits at the expense of strategies, methods of game Demo, will try to make it really should begin to prepare for a return to action.

gfhngfm
2013-06-09, 03:01 PM
This is a black dog trading system, but the Agency is aware of this technique, demo account which I guess it wouldn't hurt to do in future to draw up a strategy to fit the space, real will try to give thanks for sharing demos will make a comeback.

joba
2013-06-09, 03:05 PM
I discovered this term commercialism black dog, but I think never hurt me account {method} knows and is part of a strategy to get a profit in the future, it will insist in Demo 1 Kaun could really benefit, expanding its share of the

dfhbfdj
2013-06-09, 03:48 PM
I don't think it hurts, never of the, on the demo account, which I and part of their strategy profitable in the future know yet to come, I will try this 1 demo actually benefit production, thanks for sharing yours.

fhbfdbg
2013-06-09, 04:06 PM
I found this trade term black system dogs, but, I saw that it was born not he did evil respect in a account demonstration, United Nations agency on me and talk benefit strategy in future, I'll try to turn it on maybe really profit, thank you for share demonstration first you.

mark48
2013-06-09, 07:12 PM

thanks dear for telling us about this black dog sytem because most of us do not know it and do not use it ..so after reading your post we get satisfied that this system is some what to trade also..

dareking
2013-06-17, 01:22 PM
dekhne me to ye system kafi accha lagta hai isme aapne kis kis indicators ka use kiya hai aur ye work kaise karta hai iska thoda vistaar se yahan lekh daliye to samajh me aayega aur sath me back test ka result bhi post kar paen to accha rehta.

bhai aksar system jo hai wo dekhne mein kafi achche lagte hai, lekin agar dekhne mein achcha hai, to iska matlab ye nahi ki wo work bhi achcha karega, try karne mein koi harz nahi hai, try kar sakte hai. :)

fxearner
2013-06-17, 04:51 PM
bhai aksar system jo hai wo dekhne mein kafi achche lagte hai, lekin agar dekhne mein achcha hai, to iska matlab ye nahi ki wo work bhi achcha karega, try karne mein koi harz nahi hai, try kar sakte hai. :)

hanji bhai hum system ko dekhkar uske baarein mein nahi bata sakte hai,hume system ko lekar usme practice karne ki jaroorat hai tabhi hum system ko sahi se samajh sakte hai aur usse follow kar sakte hai,bina practice ke hum kisi system ko nahi samajh sakte hai..

msg abbassi
2013-06-17, 04:57 PM
mery kheyal men hamen hr business ko krny sy pehly os k bary men janna zarori hai aor os k bad he ham os ko start kren to hamen os men asani ho ge aor forex ko be hamen success k liye learn krna ho ga aor phir he ham is sy profit kma sakhty hein ..

sheikh15
2013-06-17, 08:43 PM
well em smajhta hu k system dekhne me to acha ha lkn mere khyal se hume koi b system me work tab se hi nai shru krna chaiye jub tak hume us k bare me sahi tarh se knwldge na ho or knwlkdge hasil krna bht zaruri hai or hume gain krne k bad hi decide krna chaiye..

sunila
2013-06-18, 08:54 AM
forex mai ap ko har tarah k system milay gay magar ap ko har system theak market nahe bata sakta hai us k leyay ap ko news ko follow karna ho ga kio k news har pair k baray mai acaha bata sakti hai aur loss honay k koi chance nahe hota hai....

shoaib515
2013-06-18, 09:04 AM
i never use this trading system in forex trading beacause i have never listen about this trading systen .butI will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit, Thank for your sharing all my friends .

palale
2013-06-18, 09:48 AM
Yes actually tried this technique, but only on a demo before I announce it here. It works just fine. But all trend systems work exclusively with excel in trending markets. If you have a layout on the market in such a way. Best deals on h4 or h1. But you can also take advantage of the m30 or lower or too terrible future in d1.

bimakis
2013-06-18, 09:53 AM
have you used this black dog system ? how about the profit ? m1 or m5 for scalping. but its possible to use it for scalping. no problem. thanks for your sharing about the new system. how accurate is the profit ?? 90% profit ? So just have a look for a few days an look how much pips i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account.. yes you can use this system on every timframe. But the higher the timeframe the better the signals .

ali.khan
2013-06-18, 11:26 AM
I think this technique now again for trading eurgbp on H1.Works nice you'll want time for you to trade this pair on H1 or greater but it's nice profit because the factor of 1 pip is 1.6.

wasimnayyar
2013-06-18, 11:40 AM
yes i have use this strategy its very nice hum sab iss strategy say acha profit earn kar shaktay hai iss use kiya hai yeh aik acha system hai app bhi iss ko use karo app bhi with risk acha profit earn kar shaktay hai deal with black arrow

zank haidar
2013-06-18, 11:54 AM
Hello,

yes you can use this system on every timframe. But the higher the timeframe the better the signals. On m1 timeframe you will get many blackdogs. So just have a look for a few days an look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m1 or m5 for scalping. but its possible to use it for scalping. no problem.

Please tell if you have sucess with thes tradingsystem and scalping with it. It would be nice if you can explain then the tradingstyle you use.

I use ist with an multistochstic indicator too for a good long term trend setting. But on H1 Timeframe

hello, I am still confused with the rule given by TS, can you help explain?

madni434
2013-06-18, 12:00 PM
syb sy pehly demo py try kia krn agr os sy kam sahie samaj ajay to gud

rpunitha63
2013-06-18, 12:11 PM
this black dog trading system works well and i had tried in my demo period and i earned 90% profits from this system .
it works well and i use often this black dog trading.

raj123ib20
2013-06-22, 07:47 PM
The AI tradingsistim black dog found the word, but I think it hurts the United States trying to do a state-of-the-art} in your account United Nations bodies aware of who I am, and in line with its strategy to reap the benefits in the future, you will be able to try the original pilot appeared really can generate profits, thank you for sharing

Ridanaz01
2013-06-22, 07:53 PM
ji han main na bahi strategy ko use kiya hai mujhe bahi is main same yahi issu aya tha ka is main jo arrow hai wo mujhe kafi zayda wrong signal provide karta hai is strategy main shai signal ko find out kar pana bht difficult hota hai.

raj123ib21
2013-06-22, 09:20 PM
But I think deliberately hurt to do this on a demo-account, I found this concept of Trading system black dog realized that I} techniquethod the World Health Organization and in accordance with its strategy, profits in the future, I will try to show 1 box Kaun could generate profits, share

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:14 AM
hiiii.... have you used this black dog system ? how about the profit ? how accurate is the profit ?? 90% profit ?
i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account.. thanks for your sharing about the new system. good luck and thanks foor you ... :)

reazforex
2013-07-15, 03:42 AM
I know downloaded you trading scheme and someone installed it. As in studies and finished comments it seems a major trading method with alternative to get accordant vantage with it. But investigating is indispensable for every new strategy so i am now substantiate testing it on present invoice and testament soon aggregation the results.

ABUZAR
2013-07-15, 07:51 AM
ok...thats fine and i will post a new version these days, wich is more detailt and you will see much earlier a correction or if
you are well trained you can trade against the trend. But therefor you must be well trained.

fx student
2013-07-15, 09:09 AM
screen shot dekh neme to accha profitable lag raha hai, aap ne isse try kia hai ?agar ha to winning % kitna hai? main isko demo main aaj try karunga agar profitable hua to main real me try karunga

dareking
2013-07-15, 11:06 AM
screen shot dekh neme to accha profitable lag raha hai, aap ne isse try kia hai ?agar ha to winning % kitna hai? main isko demo main aaj try karunga agar profitable hua to main real me try karunga

bhai main ye strategy use karne ki salah nahi dunga, kyunki ye indicator mein false signal sabse jayda hai, main already isko use kar chuka hoon, isse to achcha hoga, ki aap koi aur strategy search kare. :)

fxearner
2013-07-15, 03:27 PM
bhai main ye strategy use karne ki salah nahi dunga, kyunki ye indicator mein false signal sabse jayda hai, main already isko use kar chuka hoon, isse to achcha hoga, ki aap koi aur strategy search kare. :)

hanji bhai ess startegy mein koi na hei time waste karein tou achha hai,esme kaafi fake signals hai,mene bhi esko demo par use kiya tha par mene thode time mein hei esko delete kardi kyunki mujhe esse wrong entry mil rahi thi..

indianfxboy
2013-07-15, 05:56 PM
all of these trading technique that are using many indicators for getting entry signals into the forex market are not reliable at all because they are so prone to market fluctuations so much that they will be moving along with the price but will never be able to note exactly what will the price do next because they always lag behind the forex market price and that is why we can hardly rely on them for valid entry signals.

loveFX
2013-07-16, 05:35 AM
wow,, this strategy only uses a few basic indicators alone, I think this is very plush to understand after I read some of the initial page of this thread.
allow me to follow this thread,
greetings

triyono
2013-07-16, 08:13 AM

I think the system is good for using MA as a singal direction indicator, and there are other indicators that support the singal from MA .... very nice .... let me try it thank you sir ....

Imran Ali
2013-07-16, 08:17 AM
have you tried it??? What is the average income of black dog trading system??? Please give us briefing about it and if we found it benifitial then we surely use it. Thanks for sharing bro

sunila
2013-07-16, 09:07 AM
forex mai is indicaotr mai wrong signals aty hain jis ki waja sai trader apna money loss kar jaty hain ap ko cahay k demo par indicaotr ko achea tarah use karay fir us ko ap aaram sai real mai karay agar wo loss mai jaye ga ko ap ko demo par he pata cahl jaye ga us ka...

zain.ali
2013-07-16, 09:28 AM
thanx dear for sharing this strategy i will try it on demo account and if it gives good result i will try it on real account.

hiplak
2013-07-20, 04:46 PM
i think its very nice strategy but its only work trend so its not for me because i am not trade all time flowing the trend. but i am download your strategy and i am learn its more time when i am able to very good understand then time i am using its my strategy.

dareking
2013-08-13, 02:55 PM
hanji bhai ess startegy mein koi na hei time waste karein tou achha hai,esme kaafi fake signals hai,mene bhi esko demo par use kiya tha par mene thode time mein hei esko delete kardi kyunki mujhe esse wrong entry mil rahi thi..

bhai jab koi fayda nahi nazar aata hai, to us strategy ko hata dena hi achcha hota hai, maine to bhai chart history check kiya tha, kafi jayda fake signal the, isiye maine use nahi kiya, fake signal jayda jis strategy mein aate hai, wo kaamki nahi hoti hai.

razia86
2013-08-13, 03:12 PM
hmm.. yes i have tested this system but only on demo before i posted it here and it works nice but how all trendsystems it works only very good in trending markets and if you have a rangemarket so stay away. best trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or lower or for very long term in d1....

naziakhan
2013-08-13, 06:17 PM
bhai jab koi fayda nahi nazar aata hai, to us strategy ko hata dena hi achcha hota hai, maine to bhai chart history check kiya tha, kafi jayda fake signal the, isiye maine use nahi kiya, fake signal jayda jis strategy mein aate hai, wo kaamki nahi hoti hai.

jis strategy ma mostly false signal hotay hay wo bekar strategy hoti hay . es liyay hamay aisi strategy ko use karna cahiyay jis sa hamay kafi achi earning ho sakay . her new strategy ko pahlay demo per try karna cahiyay .:)

mannan2
2013-08-14, 02:44 AM
Maybe them under no circumstances does any damage to endeavor the software for a simulated akin who seem to has learned people plus works with featuring its technique to yield gain when you need it, I can consider it for simulated initially right until Kain may possibly essentially manufacture gain, risk so that you can receive dependable gain along with it. Nonetheless evaluating is needed almost every innovative system thus i'm at this moment backside evaluating them for simulated akin but will in the near future posting final results.

Ahtasham1
2013-08-14, 04:20 AM
I did not see it before now, you have shared very complex system with us, just tell me have you traded with this system, if yes then share your trading results as trading result inspires and help us in making decision whether to use indicators or not.

sunila
2013-08-14, 09:47 AM
mainay yai trading system nahe daikah hai agar ap ko yai trading systme theak lagta hai tou ap zrur is ko market mai use karay mainay kafi zaydah news ko he prefer kai hai,,i always trading in news ...

any1
2013-08-15, 06:01 AM
Maybe them under no circumstances does any damage to endeavor the software for a simulated akun who seem to has learned people plus works with featuring its technique to yield gain when you need it, I can consider it for simulated initially right until Kaun may possibly essentially manufacture gain... When you've got your range market hence steer clear. Most effective tradings for h4 and also h1. But the truth is can it as well apply for m30 and also more affordable and also to get al all long name around d1.

wahaj0202
2013-11-13, 02:47 AM
nahi men men yenh nahi saamjha koi mujhe iss bare men infoormation de kiio k men yah n pe new hun aur men ye kaam aur kerna chhta hun to mujhe isss bare men koi bataye kio k mujhe help ki zeroorat he

fxghost
2013-11-20, 01:14 PM
bhaiya ji maine ye strategy pahle bhi use karke dekha tha lekin problem yehi tha bhaiya ji ki is strategy mein false signal kafi jayda aate the jiske karan sahi aur galat signal itna asaani se nahi pata chal pata tha isliye maine isko use nahi kiya fir dubara

al-furqan
2013-11-20, 01:54 PM
this is an indicator supported trading pattern and it does not work at all because the indicator will eventually fail and when that happens the trader will start to look for another means of trading while he should have settled for the naked trading which does not have anything to do with the use of indicator at all.

naziakhan
2013-11-20, 04:15 PM
bhaiya ji maine ye strategy pahle bhi use karke dekha tha lekin problem yehi tha bhaiya ji ki is strategy mein false signal kafi jayda aate the jiske karan sahi aur galat signal itna asaani se nahi pata chal pata tha isliye maine isko use nahi kiya fir dubara

G bhai agar kisi strategy ma kafi zaida false signal arahay ho tu phr hamaray liyay gal aur sahi signal ma faraq karna mushkil ho jata hay . es liyay hamay us strategy per zaida focus karna cahiyay jis ma false signal kam ho .:)

lemonkhan
2013-11-20, 06:43 PM
But that loss was actually personally know the Court reports and strategic research, for the first time, in the end, I think that this system saw the buying and selling of black dogs, in particular, the method is not intended for this meeting.

mk003
2013-11-20, 08:38 PM
bhai mene bhi kuch time pehle is trading system ke baare me apne dost se suna tha. but mene kabhi ye strategy use nhi kari he. men just technical analysis ke through trading karta hon aur i think yehi he bilkul trusted and perfect way he trading karne ke lye. acha way mil jata he technical analysis ko follow karte howe.

GOODLUCK
2013-11-20, 09:09 PM
I will test this strategy on a demo account and I've heard it before and said it's a good strategy, but I have not tested before and the results will show in the Forum after the testing process

saipraveen32
2013-11-20, 09:28 PM
its really good to trade with EMA's method i really love to trade with them and i am interested in trying this method and i would test this method and i just installed the template on my i would test it on my demo account first and then i will use it on real account as all do

billy
2013-11-20, 09:35 PM
The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit,i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Every trading system gives good signal in some cases.But after a while i don't know why does it happen that the system fails and doesn't work.I have not tried this system yet but intend to give it a try.I present try it on present archetypal until Kan could actually make vantage, Convey for your internal course Am saying from based on my experience on using this type of indicators in the past.

Franso Shikoli Njenga
2013-11-20, 11:00 PM
The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit,i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Every trading system gives good signal in some cases.But after a while i don't know why does it happen that the system fails and doesn't work.I have not tried this system yet but intend to give it a try.I present try it on present archetypal until Kan could actually make vantage, Convey for your internal course Am saying from based on my experience on using this type of indicators in the past.

i would also want to test this system on a demo account, does it use moving averages or what is the basic form of computations. If you would please inbox me a link for the system i will be grateful

joeboy2244
2013-11-21, 02:10 AM
i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade on a demo account and are very profitable, but I've never tried real Dianne, because I was not satisfied and have not been convinced by this system

2013-11-21, 09:00 AM
studies and through comments it seems a great trading system with possibility to earn consistent profit with it But testing is necessary for every new strategy so i am now back testing it on demo account and will soon post just have a look for a few days an look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m1 or m5 for scalping.

nidhi
2013-11-21, 09:09 AM
Black dog system main pahli baar sun raha hoon kya aap batayenge ise trding platform par kahan se attach kiya jata hai aur ye kis prakar kaam karta hai dekhne se to aisa lagta hai ki iske arrows ko dekh kar hamein trade place karna hai but take profit aur stop loss kab aur kaise dalna hai please explain in details kyonki ye kafi aasan aur faydemand dikh raha hai.

naseebforex
2013-11-21, 09:18 AM
forex ak acha karta hoy kam is ma aop gam ma bath kar kam kar sakt ho forex ma sab kamo sa aha km ha s ma ap fiarg time ma kam kar sakt ho ma to is apat time ma janta ho.

asif1122
2013-11-21, 09:20 AM
yes you'll use this technique on each timframe. however the upper the timeframe the higher the signals. On M1 timeframe you'll get several blackdogs. therefore simply have a glance for some days AN look what proportion pips you'll get with a black dog on M1 or m5 for scalping. however its potential to use it for scalping. no problem.

Please tell if you have got sucess with thes tradingsystem and scalping with it. it might be nice if you'll make a case for then the tradingstyle you employ.

I use ist with AN multistochstic indicator too for an honest long run leadership. however on H1 Timeframe

sunila
2013-11-21, 09:39 AM
mainay yai trading system nahe daikha hai agar yai acaha hai aur ap is ki explaination aur kegeya may be hum is ko jan paye aur is k hissab sai kar saky agar yai best hai tou...

perfectonline
2013-11-21, 10:13 AM
i hear about it some know. but i do not know it is a good or bad kiai bi techonology k kaam karny par inhisaar hy k wo kis tarah sy work kartaa hy aor iss k alawa iss k kaam karny waly par hy k kis tarah sy wo iss ko work karwataa hy.

joeboy2244
2013-11-21, 07:34 PM
i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kain could actually produce profit, Thank for your sharing

decentsoft786
2013-11-21, 09:07 PM
I have downloaded you trading system and have installed it. As in studies and through comments it seems a great trading system with possibility to earn consistent profit with it. But testing is necessary for every new strategy so i am now back testing it on demo account and will soon post the results.

Thanks for sharing such knowledgeable posts.
certain my partner and i accept a individual whereas the way nearly all Trending systems the concept purposes solely peak notch with trending marketplaces. For those who have a new managemarket so halt. we have to screening is critical for every single brand-new procedure i really 'm right now afresh screening the concept with check bill and can rapidly write-up the conclusions.

billy
2013-11-21, 09:46 PM
I've heard this term Trading system Black Dog, but I guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy,If you have a range market so stay away. Best trades on h4 or h1. But you can it also use on m30 or lower or for very long termi am now back testing it on demo account and will soon post the results.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I actually have tested this method, however solely on demo before i announce it here. It works nice. however however all Trend systems it works solely superb in trending markets. I will try it on demo first until any one could actually produce profit. Thank for you sharing have you used black dog system.Thanks for sharing your new system.

saipraveen32
2013-11-21, 10:44 PM
its interesting about the system but the names sounds fishy any way i would test the system on my demo account first and then i will use that on my real account i hope there will be some good profits that i can make with the system and once again thank you for sharing this system with the community

fxghost
2013-11-28, 04:51 PM
G bhai agar kisi strategy ma kafi zaida false signal arahay ho tu phr hamaray liyay gal aur sahi signal ma faraq karna mushkil ho jata hay . es liyay hamay us strategy per zaida focus karna cahiyay jis ma false signal kam ho .:)

bhaiya ji false signal aate hain to main to kabhi bhi us system ka use nahi karunga kafi jayda confusion us strategy mein hota hain kyon sa signal true hoga ye hi jaan pana kafi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji isse acha to iska use na hi karo

fxearner
2013-11-28, 06:34 PM
bhaiya ji false signal aate hain to main to kabhi bhi us system ka use nahi karunga kafi jayda confusion us strategy mein hota hain kyon sa signal true hoga ye hi jaan pana kafi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji isse acha to iska use na hi karo

hanji bhai false signal wali strategy ka use trader na hei karein tou achha hai kyunki aisa karne se trader forex mein aur confused hojaata hai aur wo apne targetse bhatak jaata hai,trader ko hamesha simple hei strategy par dhyaan dena chahiye,jada strategy ke chakkar mein fass kar wo kuch nahi samajh payenga..

naziakhan
2013-11-28, 06:44 PM
hanji bhai false signal wali strategy ka use trader na hei karein tou achha hai kyunki aisa karne se trader forex mein aur confused hojaata hai aur wo apne targetse bhatak jaata hai,trader ko hamesha simple hei strategy par dhyaan dena chahiye,jada strategy ke chakkar mein fass kar wo kuch nahi samajh payenga..

han bhai agar hamari trading strategy ma lagatar false signal arahay hay tu hum apnay target sa bhatak saktay hay phr hamaray liyay us target ko pora karna kafi zaida difficult ho jata hay . es liyay zaida false signal walay system ko kabi bi use nh karna cahiyay .:)

shuaib789
2013-11-28, 07:29 PM
dear mujhe black dog treading ke baray me kuch nhi pta me to is par simple treadig krta ho or me month me good profit earn kerleta ho easily or simple treading mere lye profitable or comfortable hai............

opang
2013-11-28, 08:31 PM
Thank you sir, it would be a good alternative strategy.The question is whether this strategy has been tested and produce.

mstnazim
2013-11-28, 08:39 PM
I've detected this term Trading system Black Dog, however i assume it ne'er hurts to do Pine Tree Statehood on a demo account World Health Organization is aware of me and fits with its strategy to come up with profit within the future, i will be able to strive it on demo initial till Kaun might really turn out profit, impart for your sharing

asingh601
2013-11-29, 12:48 AM

false signal wale strategy ko fenkna hi sahi hota hai aur main kehta hun ki kisi aur ke trading system ko upyog karne se accha hai khud ki banana agar nahi ata hai aapko banana to fir aap baby pips ki pipso-logy ki book nikal ke usme se sikh sakte hain ek pura chapter is par hai.

cisco_fx17
2013-12-10, 07:07 AM
blackdog strategy is widely used for scalpers, because they always use moving averag and volume of trading, if we read carefully the moving average then we can trade without waiting for a signal from the volume .... but I am considering trying this strategy in order to can generate profit.

fxghost
2013-12-10, 01:11 PM
blackdog strategy is widely used for scalpers, because they always use moving averag and volume of trading, if we read carefully the moving average then we can trade without waiting for a signal from the volume .... but I am considering trying this strategy in order to can generate profit.

bhaiya ji is system mein moving average ka use hota hain ya fir nahi ye to nahi malum hain lekin main ye janta hu ki is system mein jo arrow wala indicator hain jo black color mein hain wo theek nahi hain kafi false signal aate hain

mizz31
2013-12-10, 02:13 PM
dekha jaye to black dof trading system acha hai kafi lekin me aap ko ye bataon ke iss
se mene kafi achi earnings ki hain mene bohat si strategies follow ki hain but ab me simple trading kar raha hun wohi sab se best hai ..........

fxearner
2013-12-10, 05:08 PM
bhaiya ji is system mein moving average ka use hota hain ya fir nahi ye to nahi malum hain lekin main ye janta hu ki is system mein jo arrow wala indicator hain jo black color mein hain wo theek nahi hain kafi false signal aate hain

hanji bhai aapne bilkul thik kaha mene bhi esko use kiya tha aur jo black colour wala indicator hai wo ekdum galat hai,mujhe lagta hai wo repaint hai aur ussi wajah se hamesha false signal milte hai,aise system ko use karna mere hisaab se bikaar ki baat hai aur apna time waste karna bhi..

hunsei96
2013-12-11, 12:59 PM
Need a lot of practicing in order to deal with him professionally because you can not see the truth recoil points and points of penetration for this is somewhat difficult and thank you

shafiqalfatah
2013-12-11, 02:09 PM
i have heard this term trading system black dog but i guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who know me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future i will try it on demo first until could actually produce profit

asingh601
2013-12-13, 12:08 PM

bhai ji false signal wale strategy ko kabhi bhi istemal nahi karna chahiye real me kyonki ye aapke pure paise uda deta aur koi bhi strategy sabse pehle demo me hi check honi chahiye warna loss nishchit hai real paise par.

babul_ct
2013-12-13, 06:50 PM
We have downloadable a person investing method and also have mounted it. Like reports along with by means of responses seems like a fantastic investing method together with opportunity to help make constant income by it. Nevertheless assessment is important for every brand-new tactic and so i 'm today again assessment it with trial bank account and definitely will quickly submit the results.

sulemanifx
2013-12-13, 06:51 PM
Dirty talk isn't just for the bedroom. It's
for everyday communication. Having a large repertoire of dirty
phrases that you can use on your man
is important if want to keep things
exciting in the bedroom (and outside
the bedroom) as well as keeping him
faithful. Below are 17 dirty talking phrases that you can use on your man
right now, whether you are in bed,
you are sending him a text message,
you're on the phone, or you are both
walking down a crowded street. (P.S. These are just a small section of
the dirty talking phrases, tips and
messages that you will find in the dirty talking video). More from YourTango: 3 Wild Oral Sex Positions For More Sexual
Satisfaction But before I give you each of these
phrases, there is a few crucial things
that you must know about talking
dirty to your man and making it work.
This is simply because there is just no
point in learning the words if you don't know how to use them properly.
Let me explain. How you talk dirty: When talking dirty to your man, you are going to
find that you have a lot more success
at turning your man on and building
sexual tension if you do it confidently.
So the next time you talk dirty to your
man, make sure to speak slowly and clearly in a way that accentuates the
meaning of the actual words. The last
thing you want to do is stutter the
words or say them incredibly fast or in
a weird tone. My advice is to practice
these dirty talking phrases a few times to yourself before you actually use
them on your man. Where you talk dirty: Where you talk dirty is just as important. When
you are both in bed together, then
you are going to talking dirty in a way
that makes sex hotter for both of you. But when you are together in a public
place where nothing can happen, then
you are going to be talking dirty in a
way that builds sexual tension. So the
things that you will be saying to your
man will be quite different in each case. So now that I have talked a little
bit about using dirty talk in a way that is most effective, it's time to learn some
dirty talking phrases! Dirty phrases to turn him on in bed: More from YourTango: The 6 Sex Secrets Your Man Wants You To Know
(But Won't Tell You) You feel so good inside me. Just hearing you breath in my ear
sends shivers down my spine. I love having your body on top of mine in bed. It feels incredible. I wish we could just stay in bed
forever. Just like that! Faster! I love being your little minx in the
bedroom. I want to taste you. Keep doing that. You're going to make me come. You're making me so wet. If you want to learn more dirty
phrases like these ones, then you'll
find them in this detailed video tutorial on talking dirty . Keep Reading... Get more expert advice! 1 2 next last They Look Like A Perfectly Normal Couple, Right? [The Chive] Could You Be Addicted To Masturbation? [Huffington Post] Science Explains Why Women Are Louder During Sex [The Daily Beast] My Date With Derek Jeter: A Tale Of Sex & Scheming [Bleacher Report] '80s Stars You Won't Recognize Today Liam Hemsworth Slams Miley Cyrus With the Painful Truth 10 Celebrities Who Should Have Never Attempted Plastic Surgery 8 Celebrities No One Wants To Work With ZergNet Article contributed by View profile Advanced Member Sean Jameson Author Learn more by visiting the Bad Girl's Bible site where you will get all my best sex tips and advice. Location: Dublin, DB, Ireland Credentials: Other Website: http://badgirlsbible.com/ home Other Articles/News by Sean Jameson: 3 Wild Oral Sex Positions For More Sexual Satisfaction By Sean Jameson Without a doubt, the easiest way to
improve your oral sex abilities is to
start using new and different blowjob
positions on your man. It's not only
easy, but it will also make your
blowjob really different too. It's perfect for introducing a little extra variation
that you will both enjoy. Before
showing you each of these three
different ... Read more

alhasan
2013-12-15, 10:50 AM
I assume that the destination is not difficult to use a demo account, it is the awareness to create a meeting sometime soon, and the benefits of the technology itself, I will try it on the primary before the demo really develop the tool.

shakeelurrehman
2013-12-15, 10:53 AM
Black Dog Tradingsystem

Have found a brand new nice Trendstrategy. terribly straightforward to use.

The Black Dog strategy works altogether time frames and currency pairs. it's a reasonably straightforward Uind straightforward strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). this version is MTF3, the first dates from Gregorian calendar month 2009. throughout testing it absolutely was systematically sensible leads to the TFs from M5 to D1 that, of course, the lower the TF, the smaller the movement came of it. within the example of EUR / JPY is shown because the black arrows square measure taken sollen.Ab now one ought to act solely within the direction of the trend act till an additional signal erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) solely within the matching direction.

Click image for larger version Name: eurosignalh1gif_131.jpg Views: fifty Size: sixteen.5 computer memory unit ID: 1267

BlackDogMTF3.zip

shahid079
2013-12-15, 11:40 AM
i have not heard a strategy like this it is my first time that i am watching it and it looks so simple and i will must use it on my demo account so that i could know that how much useful it is then i will try it on my real account if it works then i will go for it permanently.

mdchomokali
2013-12-17, 09:30 PM
We've heard that time period Trading system Black color Puppy, but I reckon that that certainly not wounds to try this technique on the trial accounts whom understands us and also suits with its technique to make income later on, I will do it on trial first until finally Kaun may basically generate income, Give thanks to for ones discussing.

fxghost
2014-01-04, 05:49 PM
false signal wale strategy ko fenkna hi sahi hota hai aur main kehta hun ki kisi aur ke trading system ko upyog karne se accha hai khud ki banana agar nahi ata hai aapko banana to fir aap baby pips ki pipso-logy ki book nikal ke usme se sikh sakte hain ek pura chapter is par hai.

ji bhaiya apne theek faramaya hain repaint system ka use na kare to acha hota hain aur khud ka system hi jayda faydemand hota hain aur haan strategy banane ke liye hum forum ki madad le sakte hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-01-05, 05:43 PM
ji bhaiya apne theek faramaya hain repaint system ka use na kare to acha hota hain aur khud ka system hi jayda faydemand hota hain aur haan strategy banane ke liye hum forum ki madad le sakte hain bhaiya ji

hanji bhai repaint indicator ko tou trader ko bilkul nahi use karna chahiye,usko use karne ka matlab hai trader ka apna loss hona,trader ko ess badiya forum ki help lekar apni strategy banana chahiye jisse wo forex mein ache se kaam kar sakenga aur usko experience bhi milenga..

ufs
2014-01-05, 05:52 PM
Hello,
Yes you can use this system on every time frame , but the higher the time frame the better the signals .
On m 1 time frame you will get many black dogs . So just have a look for a few days and look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m 1 or m5 for scalping ,
but its possible to use it for scalping . no problems .

fxghost
2014-01-26, 01:57 PM
hanji bhai repaint indicator ko tou trader ko bilkul nahi use karna chahiye,usko use karne ka matlab hai trader ka apna loss hona,trader ko ess badiya forum ki help lekar apni strategy banana chahiye jisse wo forex mein ache se kaam kar sakenga aur usko experience bhi milenga..

bhaiya ji repaint indicator ka fayda nahi hota hain lekin nuksaan jayda hone ka dar hamesha hi rahta hain isliye wo indicator chune jisse aapko fayda dikhai de fayda ho raha hain to uske sath hi judhe rahe bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-01-27, 12:42 PM
bhaiya ji repaint indicator ka fayda nahi hota hain lekin nuksaan jayda hone ka dar hamesha hi rahta hain isliye wo indicator chune jisse aapko fayda dikhai de fayda ho raha hain to uske sath hi judhe rahe bhaiya ji

hanji bhai trader ko woi indicator use karna chahiye jo usko samajh aara ho,bina samajh ke indicator ko use nahi kiya ja sakta hai aur trader ko repaint indicator tou use hei nahi karna chahiye usko hamesha usse galat entry hei milengi aur trader ka loss hei hoga..

naziakhan
2014-01-28, 10:01 AM
hanji bhai trader ko woi indicator use karna chahiye jo usko samajh aara ho,bina samajh ke indicator ko use nahi kiya ja sakta hai aur trader ko repaint indicator tou use hei nahi karna chahiye usko hamesha usse galat entry hei milengi aur trader ka loss hei hoga..

G bhai ap na bilkul theek kaha hay k hamay wo trading indicator or system kabi bi use nh karna cahiyay jis ki hamay achi tarha samjh nh arahi hay , agar hum koi aisa system use kartay hay tu phr hamay loss karnay ka kafi khatra hota hay .:good:

fxghost
2014-02-09, 03:30 PM
G bhai ap na bilkul theek kaha hay k hamay wo trading indicator or system kabi bi use nh karna cahiyay jis ki hamay achi tarha samjh nh arahi hay , agar hum koi aisa system use kartay hay tu phr hamay loss karnay ka kafi khatra hota hay .:good:

Jis indicator ki hum logo ko samjh na ho bhai, wo tab tak use na kare jab tak aap usko sikh nahi lete hain uski practice bahut jaurri hoti hain uske bare mein jaan kar hi hum logo ko trading kanra chahiye

a_for_apple
2014-02-09, 10:40 PM
line on your chart similar to alligators indicators, and the indicators that are under similar to the MACD indicator. but from some of the pictures that you show, I think this indkator worth a try, especially for beginners who do not have a trading system

federertichka
2014-02-10, 12:48 AM
i greated you i speaken with you first yeah you can ask you aboute the frime and the zise of you orderiu have in my balance now 100 $ i can open one from 3.00 per pip .? for me i answered for this question yes the pip for the day its very interessing and dangerous in this old time we making profiting and lossing good chance for you i devolopet this expert the indicateur

perfectonline
2014-02-10, 04:27 AM
bhai jaan app ka very very thanks k app ny iss mein itnaa good information share ki jis sy app ko iss mein bohat hi kush mil sakta hy app k aisa karnaa sy newbe ka to bohat hi kush seekhny ko milta hy iss liey app ko iss mei iss tarha ki information share kartaa rahny chaheiy.

naziakhan
2014-02-10, 02:24 PM
bhai jaan app ka very very thanks k app ny iss mein itnaa good information share ki jis sy app ko iss mein bohat hi kush mil sakta hy app k aisa karnaa sy newbe ka to bohat hi kush seekhny ko milta hy iss liey app ko iss mei iss tarha ki information share kartaa rahny chaheiy.

G bhai g ya baat tu ap na bilkul theek kahi hay k es trading system k share karnay sa new trader ko kafi zaida help mili hay , agar wo es system ko achi tarha samjhta hay tu wo kuch pips asaani k sath earn kar sakta hay .:good:

fxghost
2014-02-25, 02:25 PM
G bhai g ya baat tu ap na bilkul theek kahi hay k es trading system k share karnay sa new trader ko kafi zaida help mili hay , agar wo es system ko achi tarha samjhta hay tu wo kuch pips asaani k sath earn kar sakta hay .:good:

ye theek hain newbie ko strategy jayda se jayda forum se hi milta hain bhaiya forum se hi newbie kafi strategy le pata hain agar humare pass koi strategy hain to usko hume jarur share karna chahiye bhaiy

fxearner
2014-02-25, 04:46 PM
ye theek hain newbie ko strategy jayda se jayda forum se hi milta hain bhaiya forum se hi newbie kafi strategy le pata hain agar humare pass koi strategy hain to usko hume jarur share karna chahiye bhaiy

hanji bhai ji newbie ko hamesha forum se he strategy milti hai,strategy ko forum mei ache se samjhaya tha jisko traders download karke ache se use kar sakte hai,newbie ko strategy par pehle practice karni hogi aur fir uske baad he wo usko real par use kar sakta hai..

kant
2014-02-25, 04:57 PM
This indicator looks quite interesting but does it give profitable indications only on Eur/ Jpy pair or on all major pairs and what is your results please do share your results also so that we can use this indicator directly on our real account and can make some profits any way nice indicators to give a try.

chfmahabub
2014-02-25, 09:11 PM
Sure i have examined it, although merely in trial just before i placed the item here. That performs nice. However the way most Trendsystems the item performs merely very good in trending marketplaces. For those who have the rangemarket so steer clear. Greatest deals in h4 or perhaps h1. Nevertheless, you should it furthermore make use of in m30 or perhaps decrease or perhaps intended for long time period in d1.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-25, 09:35 PM
dear mujhy balck dog tdre kk bary main pehly pata nai tha amin to ap ki post say hi is k abry main jana hai lekin mujhy is snay koi khass maza nai kiya ahi is liye ami sis amin itna intrsesd nai ho

fxghost
2014-03-07, 02:43 PM
dear mujhy balck dog tdre kk bary main pehly pata nai tha amin to ap ki post say hi is k abry main jana hai lekin mujhy is snay koi khass maza nai kiya ahi is liye ami sis amin itna intrsesd nai ho

bhaiya theek kaha is strategy mein itna maja nahi hain maine bhi iska use kiya tha jaydatar false signal hain acha hoga ki aap khud ka system banaye main bhi khud ke system se hi trading karna pasand karta hu bhaiya ji

subnkur
2014-03-07, 03:27 PM
Of course we've tested this product, yet merely on tryout before when i submitted that in this article. This operates nice. But the way just about all Trendsystems that operates merely great throughout trending promotes. For those who have a new rangemarket and so stop. Ideal positions on h4 or even h1. However you did it likewise make use of on m30 or even reduced or even for for an extended time phrase throughout d1.

a_for_apple
2014-03-07, 07:11 PM
Sure i have examined it, although merely in trial just before i placed the item here. That performs nice. However the way most Trendsystems the item performs merely very good in trending marketplaces. For those who have the rangemarket so steer clear. Greatest deals in h4 or perhaps h1. Nevertheless, you should it furthermore make use of in m30 or perhaps decrease or perhaps intended for long time period in d1.

trading system as the weakest of the ranging market. because it will surely give a lot of false signals. we should be able to find out early if the market will be ranging, so that we can anticipate, or no entry. but when the market is trending, this system can be practically very powerful to capture trading signals

fxearner
2014-03-08, 08:34 AM
bhaiya theek kaha is strategy mein itna maja nahi hain maine bhi iska use kiya tha jaydatar false signal hain acha hoga ki aap khud ka system banaye main bhi khud ke system se hi trading karna pasand karta hu bhaiya ji

hanji bhai forex mein long time kaam karne ka tarika yehi hai ki trader dheere dheere experience gain karta rahein aur fir yaha apna system banaye,jab takk trader apne aap ess business ko sikhane ki koshish nahi karenga wo ess business mein kaam nahi kar sakta aur success usko milengi..

chal
2014-03-08, 08:39 AM
jaha tak mara kham keh bat ha muj as mah aysa lagta ha kah agar ahmy aysa job mah bohot achi lagta ha jsi ko ap yah ka salkta ha tarding ka keya sab sa best instforex our posting ka leya sab sa best india forex ha as mah.

runa4x4u
2014-03-08, 09:35 AM
Thanks for sharing the black dog trading system, I must test it at my demo accounts. I think all traders needs to test new trading system at demo accounts. My friend I have my own trading system and it is working for last 2 years with me. If I see this black dog work better than mine strategy then I must use this.

fxghost
2014-03-16, 05:18 PM
hanji bhai ji newbie ko hamesha forum se he strategy milti hai,strategy ko forum mei ache se samjhaya tha jisko traders download karke ache se use kar sakte hai,newbie ko strategy par pehle practice karni hogi aur fir uske baad he wo usko real par use kar sakta hai..

ji bhaiya ye to hain trader agar koi newbie hain to wo trader forum se apne liye kafi strategy search kar sakta hain forum par hi jayda strategy dekhne ko milti hain bhaiya wahi par newbie ko active rahna chahiye

fxearner
2014-03-17, 08:45 AM
ji bhaiya ye to hain trader agar koi newbie hain to wo trader forum se apne liye kafi strategy search kar sakta hain forum par hi jayda strategy dekhne ko milti hain bhaiya wahi par newbie ko active rahna chahiye

hanji bhai newbie forum mein active rehkar kaafi kuch sikh sakta hai,newbie forum se koi bhi strategy download karke usspar work kar sakta hai aur uske liye usse practice karni hogi,strategy samajhna asaan nahi hota,trader ko kaafi practice karni padti hai tabhi wo samajh aati hai..

fxghost
2014-03-29, 05:39 PM
Black Dog ek system ka naam hain ismein ye arrow indicator hota hain lekin trading mein fayda nahi deta hain repaint to nahi hain lekin false signal bahut jayda deta hain had se jayda ismein fake signal hote hain

portal
2014-03-29, 10:06 PM
i never seen this strategy before, from your picture looks like it good enough
maybe i have to try it first on my demo account, thanks for your sharing hope this can be useful for me and will give me more profit for my trade..
may i know is this strategy suitable for eur-usd ??

Ali Raza
2014-03-29, 10:10 PM
Dear trading mein bhot sb sy best system manual trading hi hy manual trading best hy orr app ka trading system bhe best hy pr manual trading best hy mein apni trading mein manual way use krta hn orr manual trading sb system best hy q k ic system mein traders apni marzi sy risk ko increase ya decrease kr skta hy.

fxearner
2014-03-30, 01:51 AM
Dear trading mein bhot sb sy best system manual trading hi hy manual trading best hy orr app ka trading system bhe best hy pr manual trading best hy mein apni trading mein manual way use krta hn orr manual trading sb system best hy q k ic system mein traders apni marzi sy risk ko increase ya decrease kr skta hy.

hanji forex mein sabse badiya tarika hai kaam karne ka trader ko manual strategy par he work karna chhaiye,jab takk trader ess business mein manual se trades lagana nahi sikhenga usko ess business mein experience nahi gain hoga.,trader ko ache se sab kuch samajhna chahiye..

berserkern
2014-03-30, 06:02 PM
this is really an interesting strategy to try i thank you to share it with us
i will test it myself and let you all know about results , good earnings for all

portal
2014-03-31, 01:06 PM
this is really an interesting strategy to try i thank you to share it with us
i will test it myself and let you all know about results , good earnings for all

if you already try it on your demo or real account please share the trading report in here with us, i want to know this black dog test on real or demo if use by other trader not from the strategy maker, as i know it will give different result if the straegy maker and other trader use it, there must be different result

sehatfx
2014-04-03, 03:26 PM
can use this system on every time frame but the higher the timeframe the better the signals and in line With its strategy to reap the benefits in the future you will be able to try the Original strategy for open market

nural
2014-04-03, 03:29 PM
I've seen this expression Tradingsystem Black Pet, nevertheless I guess this never ever affects to attempt this technique over a test bank account that is aware us in addition to matches having its strategy to create income sometime soon, I most certainly will try it out upon test initial right up until Kaun could truly produce income, Give thanks to on your discussing.

fxghost
2014-04-10, 12:57 PM
bhaiya ji jaruri nahi hain ki ishi system ka use kare chahe to hum kisi bhi system ka use kar sakte hain lekin mujhe ye system pasand nahi aaya hain fake signal had se jayda hain sahi signal ko jaan pana mushkil kaam hoga

fxearner
2014-04-10, 08:09 PM
bhaiya ji jaruri nahi hain ki ishi system ka use kare chahe to hum kisi bhi system ka use kar sakte hain lekin mujhe ye system pasand nahi aaya hain fake signal had se jayda hain sahi signal ko jaan pana mushkil kaam hoga

bha jiss system mein agar fake signal jad ho to waise system ka use karne ka koi faida nahi kyunki aise mein trader ko hamesha wrong entry he milengi aur wo apne business mein kaam nahi kar sakenga,aur na he usko kuch samajh aayenga..

lubnakhan
2014-04-10, 08:14 PM
We have noticed this specific expression Tradingsystem Black Doggy, but I suppose it never is painful to use this product over a tryout account exactly who appreciates me personally in addition to fits having its technique to crank out revenue later on, I will do it upon tryout very first until eventually Kaun could possibly basically produce revenue, Give thanks to for the discussing.

enochephraim
2014-04-11, 05:25 PM
maybe you've employed this black color pet program how about the earnings how exact would be the earnings let me make this happen tactic about test accounts for starters as well as as i might make earnings with this tactic, let me trade together with true accounts.. thanks for ones giving about the new program.

paulpeter
2014-04-11, 06:06 PM
maybe you have used this african american doggy system? why not consider the earnings? the way exact may be the earnings?? 90% earnings i am going to do this method about demo accounts for starters along with when i can make earnings on this method, i am going to deal together with authentic accounts.. cheers for your giving concerning the new system.

fxghost
2014-05-03, 06:17 PM
bha jiss system mein agar fake signal jad ho to waise system ka use karne ka koi faida nahi kyunki aise mein trader ko hamesha wrong entry he milengi aur wo apne business mein kaam nahi kar sakenga,aur na he usko kuch samajh aayenga..

fake signal to sabhi system ka problem hota hain bhaiya ji yehi to main cheez hota hain ki hum fake signal ko filter karke sahi entry le aur iske liye humare ko sabse jayda practice karna hota hain bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-05-04, 07:10 AM
fake signal to sabhi system ka problem hota hain bhaiya ji yehi to main cheez hota hain ki hum fake signal ko filter karke sahi entry le aur iske liye humare ko sabse jayda practice karna hota hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha aapne fake system sabhi me ek samasya hai badi isliye trading samabhal kar karni padti hai sabhi indicator aur system ke sath yadi koi system fake signal de raha hai pura samay iska matlab wo bekar hai aise system ko hata kar naya kaam shuru karna hi sahi hota hai.

alexbrid
2014-05-04, 08:14 AM
We have seen that period Trading system Black Canine, but Perhaps this certainly not is painful to utilise it using a trial bank account which is aware of myself and suits featuring a strategy to generate revenue in the future, Let me try it upon trial initial until eventually Kaun could really develop revenue, Give thanks for ones sharing.