PDA

View Full Version : Forex Trading is very difficult...

pranto
2013-04-22, 09:36 PM
Its true or not?

akshy
2013-04-22, 10:34 PM
i think forex main trading karna itna ziyada difficult nai he. lekin forex main trading se profit kamana difficult zaror he. lekin ham apny forex knowledge practic or experince se forex trading ko bahot easy bana sakty hen. or ek best profit gain kar sakty hen......

rakib350
2013-04-22, 10:37 PM
It is not right think. In my 3 years experience i can say love and believe in forex after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple business in the world. For it you have to learn this business step by step.

denar25
2013-04-22, 10:43 PM
Forex is not difficult so much. But who have more skills and knowledge about forex trade it is so easy for him. Because it is difficult to earn more profit in forex trade. Your practice and experience can make so easy your trade.

m.ahmed bilal
2013-04-22, 10:44 PM
yes it is very difficult only for those who only invest their capital but does not invest their skills and experience in trading.in trading if you want to survive then you must have great skills other wise it is very difficult to survive.

hrm
2013-04-22, 10:44 PM
forex trading is not more difficult for the traders, if the traders practice more in the demo trading. more practice is more learning in the forex trading. now i am practicing demo trading to learn more about the trading. traders can not understand more about the market condition in the trading.

ibyousaf1
2013-04-22, 10:45 PM
forex trading is to much and the very good and the difficult for the trader on the trading sites and it is especially for the those trader difficult that they did not have the more money and they did not the other business experiece also even we did not have the experience about any business.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-22, 10:45 PM
Dear forex trading is not difficult but we make it difficult.if we do practice more and more than we can easily earn more and more money from that business.but if we will have no experience than it is very difficult to earn money from that business.

miansajad
2013-04-22, 10:46 PM
my 5 years encounter i can say really like and believe in currency dealing trading managing operating after that you see Forex treading is so much uncomplicated company on the globe. For it you have to comprehend this company particular.

beautifulrose
2013-04-22, 10:48 PM
In start We face many problems while learning the trading or any skill. Forex business is not difficult and it only need more and more timing to become successful.

naeemsibtain
2013-04-22, 10:49 PM
No it is not difficult at all for those who have complete knowledge about Forex trade and know how to communicate with people.This can be achieved by gaining demo account and keeping hand on the pulse of market to know the current situation in the market.

cadetmaaz
2013-04-22, 10:50 PM
Forex trading is somehow difficult. A knowledged trader can earn lot from it. Again the thing which is very important here is that you have sound knowledge about the forex market. Make strategies and work hard on them. Analyse your daily progress and match it with the successful traders. Follow Experience traders.

paki007
2013-04-22, 10:50 PM
nono yeh kehna bilkul ghalt ho ga keh forex trading aik difficult kaam hay. balkeh yeh aik ghar baith ker asani kay saath trading ka behtreen zreea hay. so meri naZAR MAN FOREX TRADING AIK BILKUL HI ASAAN KAM HAY. so man tu yeh kahoon ga keh forex trading asan kam hay itna mushkal nahin hay.

arslan khokhar
2013-04-22, 10:52 PM
han kuch had tak apki bat bilkul thek hai k forex difficult hai lakin yeh zaida mushkil un k liye hai jo ya to new traders hain ya phir wo forex ko abhi tak samjh nahin paye.agar aik trader forex ko achi tarha samjh jaye to mujhe lagta hai k forex us k liye mushkil nahin rahy gi kiun k us ki samjh mai ajye ga k forex mai profit lene ka kiya trika hai.

hafiza321
2013-04-22, 10:58 PM
Forex is not difficult business. If we have correct information and proper skills also then we can handle forex business easily. So its not difficult business.

baidi
2013-04-22, 11:00 PM
in my view forex is not too much difficult but it requires time from you give it.the more time you give to it the more it becomes easy for you

mlatif12345
2013-04-22, 11:08 PM
I agree with you that forex is very difficult, skill is necessary, first collecting the knowledge and experience then he is able to earn profit if he manage properly.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-22, 11:09 PM
No , i am not agree with you because forex business is not difficult rather it is so easy but we can only say that this business is so risky we could"t say that it is difficult .

koruna
2013-04-22, 11:11 PM
Yes i think that Forex trading is very difficult because as a man does not know to well English so they did not do the work in Forex business so it is very difficult for them.

ay3253
2013-04-22, 11:13 PM
nahin bilkul bhi nahi forex trading bikul bhi difficult nahi yeh aik bohat he easy work hai ager isy soch samjh k kiy jaye balky main to kahun ga k ye hamary hath main hota hai ager hum mushkil sy mushkil kaam ko bhi soch samjh kr krain to isy easy bana sakty hain forex ko hamain soch samajh kr he use krna chahiye otherwise hamain is sy kafi loss ho sakta hai

HIFTAR
2013-04-22, 11:14 PM
Actually Forex trading not so difficult that much you mention here. its hard but only in the beginning. Every person lose money in the start after that you can understand you will know how to earn money with less profit.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-22, 11:16 PM
yes. Initially forex can be very much hard at first. You have to study a lot in order to be well acquinted in forex you may be able to know the rules and regulations of fore trading.

Awaispk
2013-04-22, 11:22 PM
Forex is a not difficult but hamary pas knowledge or information ho ager forex treading ka bary ma to forex treading not difficult,likan kis be business sa profit earn karna difficult ha,or ager hamary pas forex ka bary ma knowledge na ho to hamary liay forex treading bht difficult ha.

wahyu setiyono
2013-04-22, 11:22 PM
I strongly agree with you I also think forex trading is very difficult, so in need of a long time and hard work to understand forex trading. because that we needed to be successful in this business is the experience and knowledge so we must continuously learn to be a successful trader

kanta11
2013-04-22, 11:25 PM
Forex is a risky and difficult business but if you learn and practice more and more then forex can be profitable for you . All trader can not make profit from here . Skillful trader can make profit from here . So trader need to learn the way of making profit .

maruffx.raj
2013-04-22, 11:25 PM
yes. It will be really difficult if you dont know the rules of the trading system in forex.so, you have to study in order to ease the difficulties.

Abdul samad
2013-04-22, 11:27 PM
Yes brother yeh baat bilkul sahi hai forex trading kafi difficult hai khas tor per her newbie k leye q k us k pass is k bare mein proper knowledge or experience nahi hota is leye wo tamam trading ko thk se samjh nahi pate hai or tamam trades guess per kerte hai jin ki waja se unhe kafi loss hota hai.

imran abbasi
2013-04-22, 11:30 PM
mushkil to hai brother kio forex risky business hai.risky is waja se kaha ke yaha per aap plan ker saktay hai per aap ke plan ke hisab se market chalay esa momkin nahi.market ki movement ko samjhna mushkil sa hai.helpful aap keleye knowledge hoti hai or news se updates mien rehna hota hai.in sab se attach reh ker aap mushkilo se door reh saktay hai.

joysarkerbd5
2013-04-22, 11:46 PM
Yes forex trading is very difficult. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. Many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it.

adeel_98
2013-04-23, 02:50 AM
Forex trading is not difficult , it is difficult for newbie because they have not proper knowledge and experience . if you have knowledge that Forex is very easy for you . Forex is very easy with knowledge and experience you can earn lots of profit from Forex . Forex is a profitable business . we can do this trade any where or any time Forex is very comfortable business. Thank you !

chelsea419
2013-04-23, 02:58 AM
forex trading is not a difficult business at all.forex only becomes difficulty for traders that do not know what they are doing. knowledge of trading skills is very important in forex trading market

apon001
2013-04-23, 03:01 AM
Definitely not.
Forex trading is not difficult.
It is very easy in the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
It is much quicker way to earn more and more.

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-04-23, 03:04 AM
There are a difficult trading commissions
Such as
Euro and Pound

Must be wary of this commission, and lack of appetite

ummey
2013-04-23, 07:38 AM
Forex is not so difficult. Easy people many skills and knowledge about Forex trading it. Earn more profit in the Forex trade is difficult. Practice and experience is so easy you can make your trade.

prabu
2013-04-23, 07:53 AM
For beginners or old traders who do not want to learn and practice forex trading may be felt hard, but for those who want to learn and keep practicing to improve the forex trading system is not difficult because the actual forex can be learned and trained properly to generate profits consistently

aidilburhan
2013-04-23, 07:55 AM
i think the hardest part is our self control or what we call emotion control.. in every trade a trader must think clearly and calm and always think about the risk and reward everytime he enters the market,, most of my loss is caused by overtrade and also lossing my control

zahira
2013-04-23, 08:03 AM
i think the hardest part is our self control or what we call emotion control.. in every trade a trader must think clearly and calm and always think about the risk and reward everytime he enters the market,, most of my loss is caused by overtrade and also lossing my control
As difficult patience is the most important factor which helps a trader to win in the business. many traders can succeed in the forex business by applying this strategy. and you can make huge amount of money if you can use this good strategy to trade in the forex.

spokenboy
2013-04-23, 08:06 AM
in the forex trading i think trading is not difficult.from forex trading earning is so difficult because if you want to earn from forex then you work hard and gain knowledge for forex trading then you easly earn from the forex trading.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-04-23, 08:07 AM
lekin forex main trading se profit kamana difficult zaror he. lekin ham apny forex knowledge practic or experince se forex trading ko bahot easy bana sakty hen/In start We face many problems while learning the trading or any skill. Forex business is not difficult and it only need more and more timing to become successful.

radit3
2013-04-23, 08:09 AM
Its true or not?

Trading forex it was extremely difficult because it took a patience who high for earn a good income, just how much traders forex in the the world go bankrupt because wrong sets inside mindset and finally loss, but can be me conclude that if we learn with diligently ... and after that we already got the system nice and-tested, money management also nice, very measurable and not no element greedy ... Then personally, capital that is in use is "fresh" ... certainly would say that the forex it was easy ....

atiarrahman
2013-04-23, 08:11 AM
Forex trading is not difficult. I think if a man learn Forex trading perfectly and trade with patience then not scope to loose.

joynan
2013-04-23, 08:13 AM
Yes forex trading business is very difficult business market in the world. This trading business success is very hard for all trader in the world. And forex trading business is very profitable and very interesting business in the world. And day by day this trading business is increasing in the world. And forex trading business can give quick change life style for success trader. So i think this trading business is very good opportunity for good earn. But earring for need more practice in forex market.

nion
2013-04-23, 08:15 AM
It is very difficult only for those who only invest their capital but doesn't invest their skills and you must have great skills other wise it is very difficult to survive.I am practicing demo trading to learn more about the trading ,traders can not understand more about the market condition in the trading.

pro.grets
2013-04-23, 08:18 AM
I guess if we are beginners may find it difficult and not easy in terms of trading and finding a suitable system for trading and our character, so, you can say obstacles in trading on a trading journal you, that ye may learn to be responsible with the decisions you make on each trade and enter the market forex

saymasweety
2013-04-23, 08:18 AM
Forex trading business is not daunting however we allow it to be difficult. If we accomplish practice over and over rather than we may earn more and much more money on which business. However when we will have absolutely no experience than it's difficult to be able to make money on that business.

google.com
2013-04-23, 08:25 AM
yes i think it was difficult to earn money in Forex busienss but with good knowledge and experience it was a good opportunity for us Forex is a good work if a trader have good experience Forex is not easy earning source until a trader become successful trader in this busienss

anum
2013-04-23, 08:29 AM
Forex trading is not difficult it is very easy to earn money by forex trading. forex trading is a part time job. through this business we can earn a lot of money to fulfill our disires.

samphony
2013-04-23, 08:31 AM
Forex trade sometimes difficult but we need to understand it properly, we can do well in the Forex trade if we think about it and run it in a proper way. If will be very earn to then for earning money.

rusha
2013-04-23, 08:32 AM
Forex Trading is very difficult...

yes its difficult, but we can simplify it by more and more practice, we can learn how to analysis. for technical analysis we have to practice and for fundamental analysis we have to understand economic position. then we can trade better. and this market become very easy.

haney
2013-04-23, 08:37 AM
it depend to the trader as learner, they will have different ability to absorb the lesson and get the understanding from what they have learnt and implemented them on their trading, maybe some of them will think forex is hard and maybe some of them will say forex is an easy way for making money and both of them are right, there is no wrong , because all of them give the opinion based on their ability and knowledge

Younas
2013-04-23, 08:39 AM
No i not think that it is a hard business it is a easy business i like it so much how you are saying that it is a hard business never it is a joyful and easy business.

mub5455
2013-04-23, 08:40 AM
dear sir ye baat to 100% such hai k forex trading very deficult but jab ap log koi bi kaam shoro kerty ho to ap ko start mey wo kaam mushkel hi lagta hai jasey jasey ap us kaam ko samjeny lagtey ho or pir ap kaam per havi ho jaty ho to ap ko wohi kaam itna asaan lagta hai k ap ko us kaam sey asaan kaam koi nhi lagta

raazi
2013-04-23, 08:44 AM
forex tading buht diffrent ha kiu ka ap ko is ma ik risky platforum ma kam kar rha hota ho or ye sab ap ki luck pa depand hota ha kam lkn agr ap ka kam sahi ho to ap ko is ma pasa bhi bhuht milta ha

Catoo
2013-04-23, 08:44 AM
ge nahi ye boohat galt kaha hain k forex difficult hain..ary forex pr job krna world ki sub say aisan job mein say ak hain .........bohat kaam time mein booohat zada profit kama sakty hain..forex job booahat aisan hain dear.....

51fctn
2013-04-23, 08:49 AM
forex main trading kerna atna mushkal nhe jetna money earn kerna hai. hum apny knowledge/ experience or practice say forex trading ko easy bana sakty hai.aur achi earning ker sakty hai. forex trading buhat easy business hai not a difficult.

missel
2013-04-23, 08:50 AM
Yes,Forex Trading is very difficult for newbie .But you have high skill and good knowledge you can gain huge amount of money form here.

bilal02
2013-04-23, 08:51 AM
ji nahi forex main trading karna itna ziada muskil nahi hay lekin jitna ap ko shaiad lagta hay lekin forex say paisay kmana thora mushkil hay kun kay humay forex kay baray main ilam hi nahi hoga kay is main karna kia hay to hum is say erning kaisay ker saktay hain is leay humay is kayy baray main jannay kay leay demo accounts ko istimal karna chaheay jis say humay is kay baray main pata chal jata hay or is kay isharon ka bhi pata chal jata hay jis say forex main kam karna asan ho jata hay.

nur
2013-04-23, 08:57 AM
I do not think that forex trading is difficult.It becomes difficult for those who have not proper knowledge about forex.if one learn about forex then it will be east to him/her.It is very easy to work in forex.you need to work hard to make it easy your self.

misslily
2013-04-23, 08:57 AM
Sure it is very hard merely in favor of persons who merely invest their funds but does not invest their skills and experience in trading.In trading if you choose to outlast afterward you obligation allow stately skills other wise it is very hard to outlast.

binoy
2013-04-23, 09:02 AM
Forex Trading is very difficult...
Forex is not difficult so much. But who has more skills and knowledge about forex trading is so easy for him. Because it is difficult to obtain more profit in forex trading. His practice and experience can make trade easier.
Forex is not difficult so much. But who has more skills and knowledge about forex trading is so easy for him. Because it is difficult to obtain more profit in forex trading. His practice and experience can make trade easier.

sultan1
2013-04-23, 09:07 AM
yes bilkul ma ap ki bat se agree ho forex trading bohat difficult hai keo ka is ma achi trading ka liye acha exprince aur knowledge bohat zarori hai aurachi investing bhe.

joysree0365
2013-04-23, 09:08 AM
Yes, it is very difficult thing to live on their capital investment, but only if you want to survive trading.in trading is not investing in their skills and experience are, then you need to have great ability is very difficult.

mst.mahabubdd
2013-04-23, 09:09 AM
It's not at all suitable consider. In my 36 months knowledge i can state enjoy and also trust forex you then observe Fx treading can be so much quick and easy business in the world. For doing this you must discover ecommerce step-by-step.

Mandry
2013-04-23, 09:17 AM
i think if were beginners may locate it troublesome and not just straightforward in terms of trading and finding a suitable system for trading and our character, therefore, you'll be able to say obstacles in trading throughout the trading journal you, that ye may learn to actually be accountable along with the selections you build on every trade and enter the market forex

ngok
2013-04-23, 09:18 AM
I think forex for newbie is hard. then than it is, you have to study hard with through this forum as a form of your seriousness in forex. then you must be diligent to practice demotrading, I think it is very helpful for you.

saqib493
2013-04-23, 09:22 AM
forex treadening is not deficult bussiness,,,forex is esally and understand bussiness,,,,if your treading the demo account practess so you can real treading very esay,,,

skhan00365
2013-04-23, 09:24 AM
Forex is not so difficult. Forex trade, but also the skills and knowledge of those who have made ​​it so easy for him. E 'difficult to make more profit in Forex trading. So easy you can trade in your practice and the experience.

indianpk01
2013-04-23, 09:25 AM
jo kaam zyada faida deta ha wo hota to mushkil ha lakin forex ak aisa business ha jis ma agr hmra pass proper knoeldge ho ga aur experience b ho ga to hm asani sa kaam kr skta hn aur is business ma hm km waqt ma zyada munfa bna skta han ..

gondols12
2013-04-23, 09:39 AM
true, if you are loss in trading usually say something like that, and if you often get a profit usually say that trading is easy and simple, but it may be a summary of the trading experience that much loss in the past and may be able to get a good system and he can say that trading is easy

nayyara
2013-04-23, 09:43 AM
yes ... forex trading is very difficult if you are still newbie in this business ..
forex is not money machine to your pocket, forex is long-term investment to increase our monthly income ..
prepare your trading ability before invest on live account ..

derby80
2013-04-23, 09:44 AM
Of course is a very hard case to call home their cash, Bill, but only if you have to support the investments. not only undertakes to invest their skills and knowledge are generally, then it has excellent capacity is very difficult.

ayesha warma
2013-04-23, 09:45 AM
yes afcourse forex trading is not a very easy job to earn money its a very difficult job you have to understand the risk management after this you will be in a position to earn money from this you have to make your own strategy and the winning ratio should be 70%.

faysal.nitu
2013-04-23, 09:55 AM
for me forex is not so much difficult, if a trader do practice in demo account perfectly and if he can learn about forex trading perfectly then for that trader i think forex will be very easy to understand the market movement and also to earn money from forex trading.

sajjadraza
2013-04-23, 10:00 AM
i am not agree forex trading aik easy work hai but new trader k lye difficult hai or un logo k lye jo demo account ko use ni krte or apne real account per work start krte hai me online work me forex ko sab se easy work samjta ho q k jis ko kisi b kam ki samj aa jaye to wo usko easy lagta hai forex b aik work hai .

ammar87
2013-04-23, 10:01 AM
actually i do not think so that forex trading is difficult actually it is up to you that how you take this business if you start this business after getting a very much knowledge about the trading and also you have worked and get learn from the demo account than i do not think soo this become difficult to you but on the other hand if you do not do all such things than it seems too difficult to you.

kolpona258
2013-04-23, 10:01 AM
I think forex is not difficult business but we all of man do the hard work.we can easily earn and gain the experience or practice for trading business for earn money from this fore

mstnipa03
2013-04-23, 10:02 AM
It's not right think. In my three years knowledge i can declare appreciate along with trust currency trading after that you view Forex trading treading is indeed very much simple and easy business on the planet. For this you will need to discover ecommerce in depth.

relaxforex
2013-04-23, 10:05 AM
forex un logon kay liye sachmain mushkil hai jin kay pass acha experience nahin hai aur wo forex mai trading bhi kerty hainis trah say kabhi kabhi to woh jald he earning ker lety hain lekin kabhikabhi long time wait kern perta hai unhen forex main profit kay liye

adnan1
2013-04-23, 10:08 AM
Forex seriously isn't hard so much. But who may have much more expertise and know-how about computers foreign exchange trading it's so simple regarding him or her. Because it can be hard for you to generate much more revenue inside foreign exchange trading. Ones practice and knowledge will make so simple the buy and sell.

L2L
2013-04-23, 10:11 AM
yup, forex is very difficult. moreover forex always involves your psychological. and psychologically when you've got, then the effect will be messed up your trading.

although in theory it look easy, it's still difficult forex. mainly earn money consistently, it is very hard :)

alinaik63
2013-04-23, 10:13 AM
yes it is.... there are always risks in this trading site. trading is not an easy task.focus and ability to get right decisions and the will power to analyze the up coming problems can protect you from large risks in the market and make yourself more able to achieve the success in this modern trading market place.

luvestruck7
2013-04-23, 10:14 AM
I dont think forex trading is too difficult, if you learn the trading platform operation then it will become so easy to start trading if there is margin available to start forex trading. It can be done by any one student, house wives etc. The difficult is making profit.

byesofiq
2013-04-23, 10:32 AM
I do not think it is. I have 4 years of treading the world much easier and easier to trade Forex, you see that they can trust the Forex loved the experience. To do this, you have to learn every step of the business.

muhin_123
2013-04-23, 10:35 AM
Yes,i agree on this topic.forex trading is very difficult.it is not easy to take profit forex.so take care of it.

kamal kapoor
2013-04-23, 10:37 AM
Yes forex trading business is very difficult And day by day this trading business is increasing in the world. And forex trading business can give quick change life style for success trader. So i think this trading business business market in the world. This trading business success is very hard for all trader in the world. And forex trading business is very profitable and very interesting business in the world.

sainkhan60
2013-04-23, 10:44 AM
Hur kam us waqt tuk mushkil hota hai jub tuk apko uskay mutaliq knowledge na ho laikin wohi kam jub apko uskay mutaliq experience na ho agar ap hard working kurain to hur kam easy ho jata hai

siryousuf
2013-04-23, 10:47 AM
Forex trading is no more difficult to practice simulated trading, traders, merchants. The more practice to learn Forex trading. Now practice simulated trading, to learn more about trading. Traders can not be more transactions in market conditions.

momita
2013-04-23, 10:51 AM
No never Forex is not very difficult as a man knowing to well English so it is not difficult for them but as a man did not know to well English so they did not do the work in Forex business.

aug14
2013-04-23, 10:52 AM
i think one side its true and one side its not true,tru for thoes people which have great knowledge and education about the forex because they known every thing about the forex,for that people forex is not difficult and which have not any knowledge then forx is difficult for thoes,mostly forex is not difficult.

nazmunus
2013-04-23, 10:54 AM
Foreign currency trading and trading on the lot and is very good for business, especially in the capital more difficult and they did not have experience in the business and they do not even make it difficult for the dealer for any business experience.

kuku9088
2013-04-23, 10:54 AM
yes i am agree Forex trading is really a difficult. it is not a easy job earning profit in Forex it needs your complete attention.

mujeeb
2013-04-23, 10:56 AM
forex trading difficult to hai lakin itni ni hai mtlab hum isay asaan ni kejh saktay kuon k is mein kafi kam krna perta hai aur is k baray mein kafi knowledge bi hona chaihye.is mein profit aur loss donon hi ho saktay hain.

mdshopon
2013-04-23, 10:56 AM
Forex trading is nothing more difficult to practice simulated trading, traders and merchants. For more practice to learn in foreign exchange trading. Now I practice simulated trading, to learn more about trading. Traders can not be more transactions on market conditions.

lolos
2013-04-23, 10:58 AM
can make the ecxperiance to make the good doalr as the best.. experience i can say love and believe in forex after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple business in the world.

mubasher iqbal
2013-04-23, 11:04 AM
forex ko agar ap learn kar la to ye difficult nahe hota agar ap is ko learn nahe karta to ap ka lia difficulty hote ha is ma . jab ap start karty ha to to ko kuch problem ate ha lakin time spend hona ka sath sath ap kay lia easy ho jata ha .

Rak
2013-04-23, 11:07 AM
true true it is absolutely true trading forex is very difficult in my experience of 2 years i have seen i have faced all tyoes of presuure while trading forex , when we get big loss then all our life is disturbed and when we have to start a trade we are under pressure.

kamran123
2013-04-23, 11:07 AM
Yes forex trading is very difficult and very hard and very risky. If learn and practise properly any one can made good money in forex market.

Syed rusan
2013-04-23, 11:09 AM
Yes, I agree with you that forex trading is very difficult. Maximum time trader are losing their money alter of earning. many of then went out form the forex market at their starting moment. So I agree with the topic.

utedzz
2013-04-23, 11:11 AM
When I first learned forex, I have always thought would be able to get rich quickly. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? It turns out it is hard to forex. But actually very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very hard to control ourselves, our own psychology. Can it stand the sight of profit that is tolerable (though prices will continue to profit), or vice versa, we do not dare to cut loss or discipline we finally put a stop loss run margin.

forexer1
2013-04-23, 11:11 AM
Its true that forex trading is very difficult and not suitable to all the traders that wants to earn through this business, a trader may bear the loss and his loss may exceeds his initial investment. therefore this business are not suitable to all the traders. but to adopting good strategies and improve his trading skills a trader are able to earn profit.

anzerg11
2013-04-23, 11:12 AM
Yes Forex is difficult, but after learning experience and not be difficult difficulty in just the beginning and try trading demo account first tread

wijy
2013-04-23, 11:13 AM
yes i agree forex trading is difficult,so many factor needed to make us can earn money from forex trading and it need hard work.

derby80
2013-04-23, 11:16 AM
Of course, I recognize that Forex trading can be a challenge. It is not necessarily fast work to generate profits in the trade currency carries full interest.

ssabbasi2003
2013-04-23, 11:21 AM
bikul forex trading b0ht mushkil kam hai es main lugta hai k ye kam hum kar skte hian muger ye boht mushkil kam hai es ko etna easy mat lo forex main app jub samj jate hain tu pher tuk par nhn khailte hain tu samj k khailna ek muskil kam hai aur earn karna us be be muskil kam hai

mano234
2013-04-23, 11:23 AM
Forex trading difficult b hai and easy b hai bht zayda but humara is me fully intrest show hona cahhyie hai and humin totly concentration hona chahyie hai tb e hum successful hun gye .

Rafiq1
2013-04-23, 11:23 AM
Forex trading is not difficult but try to understand it. For learning a sufficient material is available on the internet and many web sits are also available regarding the forex. A demo account is also provided from the Broker in for practice and learning.

umerjee
2013-04-23, 11:28 AM
forex trading dificult to ni hai .per ap jab ye kam kerte hain to ap ko is ki tarning ke zarort hoti hai.jab ap ko kam ka pata chal jata hai to ap is per best kam ker ke bohot achi earning hasil ker sekte hain.ap is ke bare main jahan se b ho sake infomation hasil karain or apne kam ko best kerne ki koshish karain......

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-23, 11:30 AM
g han forex trading bohatt zada dificult ha yeh dekhnay me bohat zada asan lagti ha or jub ap trading karnay lagtay hain to ap ko bohat zada mushkil lagti ha bus agr ap is me mehnat se work karay to ap ko kafi profit ho ga

imran11
2013-04-23, 11:33 AM
forex trading is to much and the very good and the difficult for the trader on the trading sites and it is especially for the those trader difficult t

peaukey
2013-04-23, 11:33 AM
nothing is easy in this competition world.but with the compare of other ,forex is less difficult.but if you work hard this sure that you can make big capital i forex.so i think forex is not that difficult.so enjoy to work here.

fariza
2013-04-23, 11:35 AM
if we still new in forex trading we will say forex trading is not easy because we dont know how to
make profit consistenly , but if we are senior in forex trading we will say forex trading is easy business.

kramatsubhani
2013-04-23, 11:35 AM
No no I think Forex is very good and business. Forex trading is very easy to earn money.
Forex trading is very easy and popular business.
in starting we face some problems. but day by day we able to earn more and more money.

MuniAhmad
2013-04-23, 11:39 AM
Forex trading is very difficult and risky business i agree but not for everyone .Those people who well known about forex market and fully aware about international news forex is not difficult for them. These peoples does not greedy they trade in limits in this way he avoid from loss .

salman butt
2013-04-23, 11:42 AM
yes sure forex trading is very dificult for them who dont learn about trading and starts working .it is very wrong .u should do traning first and then u should do working accordig t traning .ager ap kam ko sekh kar nahe karen ge to kam exectly sab se mushkil am he is dunya me.

dimasfx
2013-04-23, 11:50 AM
Yup, Forex trading is very difficult to be able to get the advantage in the Forex. Therefore, we must continue to learn and practice to be able to get the best in the Forex. Never give up and keep fighting in the Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

jasim_99
2013-04-23, 01:32 PM
Trading is not the easy thing that everyone can go through the Trading it is very hard and it is for them who have no experience for the Trading if they use demo trading account then they can earn money easily.

sojib40
2013-04-23, 01:35 PM
It's not necessarily proper imagine. During my three years expertise i will claim love along with also believe in currency trading you then see Currency trading treading is so very much quick and easy organization on earth. For doing this you have to find out ebay step-by-step.

ayazali69
2013-04-23, 01:49 PM
forex trading business itna mushkil nahi hay bus trader us waqt loss main jata hay jab zrurat se zaida yani apne capital ke hisab se zaida trade kerte hay yani lalch kerta hay jaldi se profit earn kerne ki kosish kerta hay lakin ye kam itna asan bhi nahi hay is main ap ko time lagta hay learn kerne ke leye.

Zaheer
2013-04-23, 02:25 PM
it is true that forex tradi is difficult. but jo log forex trading ma bohat ziada practice or experience rakhte hain or achi ach strategy bna kr trad krna jante hain un k liye forex koi ziada mushkil nai ha.

waqar6091
2013-04-23, 02:27 PM
hello guys about your post i think that forex trading is to much and the very good and the difficult for the trader on the trading sites and it is especially for the those trader difficult that they did not have the more money and they did not the other business experience also even we did not have the experience about any business.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

pappu10
2013-04-23, 02:30 PM
This business is good business I at working for his business i all ways maximum time at this forex business and working this business this work is very difficult businesses i agree recently success this business.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-23, 02:34 PM
at first you will find it quite difficult. But by the passage of time if you learnt it then you will be able to deal with this business. It is not so difficult if you learnt it!

Yeyep
2013-04-23, 02:34 PM
of course very difficult if we do not want to learn and attempt to conduct forex this but if we could venture and has the ability to perform these activities and want to learn forex is definitely not going to be difficult and it would be fun and can be profitable

trado23
2013-04-23, 02:42 PM
Bhai Jon logo k pas trading ki knowledge aur experience ha in k liye kuch n difficult nae ha ..ye unskilled persons k liye difficult ha ..Jo trading k bary main knowledge rakhty ha un k liye kuch b difficult nae

Tanzir
2013-04-23, 02:42 PM
My estimation with regards to Currency trading is not challenging a whole lot. Nevertheless that have much more abilities and information about forex trade it truly is so easy with regard to them. Because it is challenging to earn much more revenue inside forex trade. Ones practice and practical knowledge may make so easy the buy and sell.

kamboh
2013-04-23, 02:44 PM
yes it is true forex trading waqeya ma bohat mushakal hai is par bohat zeyada risk la kar profit milta hai lakan hum acha knowledge hasal kar ka ese asan bana kstye hai.

Archonizt
2013-04-23, 02:44 PM
no forex trading is not that difficult in my opinion we just need to learn and experience we need to be, and when we have a lot of experience and skill every trade we make can become very accurate so i think dont give up to learn

furqan1
2013-04-23, 02:47 PM
I am t0tally agree with your p0ints br0ther that f0rex is n0t that much hard that i have recently heard it is easy f0r well experienced traders to make place in f0rex we have to do hard w0rk 0n our strategy thank y0u. .

tahir2
2013-04-23, 02:48 PM
Yes no doubt forex trading is very difficult because forex is a world wide and risky business and in this business every one cannot earn money easily. For earning in this business we need more and more knowledge and experience about this business. It is easy business for experienced traders they can earn in this business easily.

Habibur
2013-04-23, 02:49 PM
Dear Forex trading is not challenging nevertheless most of us allow it to become challenging. if most of us accomplish process more and more as compared to we could quickly generate more and more funds from that will organization.nevertheless if most of us can have no knowledge as compared to it is extremely challenging to make money using that will organization.

forexrisktaker
2013-04-23, 02:51 PM
in start forex trading is difficult but after a time or after learning the forex trading become easier for us and look intresting.

aj98001
2013-04-23, 02:54 PM
No, its all wrong, because forex koi mushkil kam nhi hay balkay forex ik bohat hi acha or esay work hay jis ko har tajar yani har trader bohat aasani sey samaj sakta hay or trading main bohat success hasil ker leta hay, forex difficult un logo kay liey hay jino ne forex main learning hasil nhi ki or forex main training hasil nhi ki, un k liey b forex bohat difficult hay,, is k berakss forex bohat acha trading forum hay jis ko har trader bohat achi trading ker k achi earnings hasil ker sakta hay....

asif786
2013-04-23, 02:56 PM
forex trading is not difficult because it is easy if you have knowledge and experience and also you use skills and also if you use you mind smart in this business because mostly people show laziness act during trade but you and everyone need concentration and focus , so i suggest to everyone do not waste time during trade watch market very attentively .

Rahat786
2013-04-23, 02:58 PM
ye true bee ha our no bee. forex trading aik flexible market ha jis main market per control buhat mushkil ha. is ley forex trading us person kay ley ju forex main intrest laita ha our achai working kata ha us k ley forex buhat easy ha our ju working nahi kartay un k ley buhat mushkil ha

sohelml02
2013-04-23, 02:59 PM
Good planning is difficult not forex. It is not right think. In my 3 years experience i can say love and believe in forex after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple business in the world.

modo
2013-04-23, 03:03 PM
Forex could be a risky and troublesome business. However if you learn and apply additional and additional, then Forex often is profitable for your company. All trader will not create profit from here. Skillful trader tend to make Profit from here. Therefore trader want out to learn the solution to creating profit.

Arcee
2013-04-23, 03:18 PM
yes ofcourse forex trading is veru much difficult for those who are beginners and donot have proper guidence at all. and for those too who just enter and donot gain intentionally the basic knowledge and practical experience, but its a metter of fact that times required to become professional trader,, so afterwards you get to know market properly and the bad consequences will be cut down to very low,

tari786
2013-04-23, 03:43 PM
No true , Forex trading is not so difficult if you are confident about yourself , just strong in Forex knowledge and Practice hard , learn some advance trading techniques then Forex trading will be easy to you.

asifkahrorpakka
2013-04-23, 03:45 PM
Forex online trading easy kam nahin hay belkeh yeh bohat he tough hay trade ke kam ko samjhnay kailiye kam az kam 2 se 3 year lag jatay hain phir kahin ap ko reade ka experience hota hay

wassim55
2013-04-23, 03:47 PM
forex is not difficult but it depends on knowledge.every one should note that a person who is very well experienced in forex trading can only be a successful man in forex because there are many people how have lost there money in forex due to lack of knowledge .

capres
2013-04-23, 04:08 PM
not too difficult trading we use it to be an easy person to get the money, because everything also depends on our own to get something for what we wish for others as well as everything happens quickly

robin011
2013-04-23, 04:41 PM
As a forex treader i think It is not the right way of thinking. My 3 year old, I can say I love and believe in, when you watch breaking Forex is much easier and simple business worldwide. What you need to know this step by step.

bossjub
2013-04-23, 05:24 PM
It's not at all suitable consider. In my 36 months knowledge i can state enjoy and also trust forex you then observe Fx treading can be so much quick and easy business in the world. For doing this you must discover ecommerce step-by-step. THankS a Lot

kamiusa
2013-04-23, 05:27 PM
yes i thinks as a trader forex is easy but praactical it is a vary deficul because when we make small mistake we lose big money so i thinks it is not easy

puron
2013-04-23, 05:28 PM
No never Forex trading is not very difficult so as a man know to well English but as a man did not know to well English so they did not do the work in Forex business.

Faisalmian
2013-04-23, 05:28 PM
forex business difficult b han hor easy be han.difficult in people ka liya han jin ka pas knowledge ni hota hr easy in people ka leya han jo phly is ka bare ma knowledge hasil karty han

shoaibm
2013-04-23, 05:29 PM
i think No , i'm not accept as true with you as a result of forex business isn't tough rather it's very easy however we are able to solely say that this business is therefore risky we have a tendency to could''t say that it's difficult

aalraz
2013-04-23, 05:30 PM
definitely it is very much wrong that forex is very hard. if anyone gather proper knowledge and earn skills on the forex the business will be very much easy to him.

love forex
2013-04-23, 05:32 PM
We have repeatedly reiterated that Forex is difficult in the beginning just to get to know the basics of the market and currency movements after forex gain experience becomes easy to think that the difficulty lies in the management of capital account to maintain and achieve profits.

angle
2013-04-23, 05:37 PM
no that difficult for me but the most difficult thing about the forex market is not always about how thhe market is when it comes to trading but all the same the most important thing is the dicissioon you make is it worth it.

menciusforex
2013-04-23, 05:39 PM
when you heard forex trading is easy. this is not true. it may be easy for someone. but for many people, it is difficult and they lost money. forex can bring profit. to do that, you have to take long time learning and practice. with all your effort, you may have chance to earn

kalulu
2013-04-23, 05:39 PM
Making tradeing is not different or difficult for you to know to do tradeing there are very few steps that must be done if and only you jsu dont want to be making tradeing for the sake of making the tradeing

forex_adviser
2013-04-23, 05:46 PM
G ya sahi hy. Forex trading waqay he mushkal ha mager itni b mushkal nahi k is ko na mumkanat main gina ja saky shru main her kam he mushkal lagta ha lakin waqat k sath sath wo humain asan lagny lag jata ha ise terha forex mushkal to lakin ya initial stage main he bht mushkal lagta ha bad main to ye bht dilchsp lagny leg jata hy.

damado
2013-04-23, 05:52 PM
nothing is easy in this world including the forex market. we are mostly losing the money in this market because we do not know well to enter in the market and how to exit from the market at good time.

HeriFX
2013-04-23, 05:53 PM
When a new beginning and a new start to know I feel forex trading is quite difficult. To benefit continuously as it was heavy, but I did not give up and keep trying and practicing until this moment I feel enjoy with this business

babu111
2013-04-23, 05:57 PM
Forex trading is very difficult for those person who is not know about Forex.If a person know it he can do it easily.For that reason many people think that Forex is difficult.Thank you.

greener
2013-04-23, 06:11 PM
In start We face many problems while learning the trading or any skill. Forex business is not difficult and it only need more and more timing to become successful.
I really agree with you that it is not difficult but you need lots of time to understand the concept of trading for successful in other to succeed in forex and i also believe it is mostly new traders that consider forex difficult.

keiko
2013-04-23, 06:14 PM
to me it has never been that ddifficult it is just a matter of placing orders and making sure that the orders you placed in the market have a very high potential of being successful .

dhaka10
2013-04-23, 06:18 PM
Yes.I think that Forex is very much Difficult if you can not know about Forex.If you have knowledge about Forex it is not a difficult for you.Thank you,.

rajit
2013-04-23, 06:22 PM
well according to me forex is difficult for newbie but if you get good knowledge,skills and experience in forex then you will never feel forex difficult but if you trade forex without learning it you will absolutely feel it difficult

subrotak
2013-04-23, 06:27 PM
May be the Forex trading is difficult to some of the Forex trader who have a little knowledge, they generally trade in the Forex in a wrong way and make the Forex trade hardy, so they can not earn money from here properly.

garangfx
2013-04-23, 06:37 PM
It's not necessarily proper imagine. and easy organization on earth. For doing this you have to find out ebay step-by-step. During my three years expertise i will claim love along with also believe in currency trading you then see Currency trading treading is so very much quick

miceki
2013-04-23, 06:40 PM
truly Forex trading not therefore tough that much you mention here...,it's laborious however merely within the whole starting, every person lose cash within the whole begin after that you might want to perceive can know'>you'll be safe in the knowledge learn how to earn cash with less profit...''

dadabye
2013-04-23, 06:47 PM
Forex is not difficult so much. But that has more skills and knowledge about forex trading is very easy for him. Because it is difficult to get more profit in forex trading. Practice and experience can make trading easier.

jibon111
2013-04-23, 06:49 PM
Yes.Forex trading is very difficult because if you trade Forex you have to learn more about Forex.Than you have to read,practice demo more and more.So now you think Forex trading is easy/difficult.

konka
2013-04-23, 06:51 PM
No, Forex trading is not difficult. I know when one person know about Forex business and know about English language then he must success in life to work with Forex business.

sahin101
2013-04-23, 06:52 PM
Forex trading is very difficult for that person who do not know about Forex.But it is easy for that trader who completely know about Forex.Thank you.

aliangel
2013-04-23, 06:55 PM
nahi g forex trading bht e easy ha par usk lye exppeience ka hona or bndy ka skilled hona bht zrori ha, agr ye dono chezien apk pas hn to phr ap easly trading kr skty ho no difficlty

sabujdas94
2013-04-23, 07:00 PM
Its true or not?

i think yes forex is a difficult job. if not then any one can earn money but in forex business only few people get success. forex is a difficult job for those trade who do not any think about forex. if you have good experience then you can also earn good amount of money from forex.

sadiaafrin
2013-04-23, 07:06 PM
Forex is not difficult business. Who have more skills and knowledge about forex trade it is so easy for him, also hard working mentality. So its not difficult business.

gillet
2013-04-23, 07:09 PM
Yes, Forex is very difficult business and also risky business. We should not trade in Forex without learning about Forex. We also trade in Forex by practicing in Forex demo account.

Muayad
2013-04-23, 07:11 PM
no one said that forex trading is a simple task or an easy job to do and i am against any attempt to portrait forex market as a money making machine where traders can earn whatever they want with out hard work,forex trading is more difficult than may other business and we should accept that.

irfan31
2013-04-23, 07:13 PM
Nahi main apki bat sy agree nhi krta ya bht hi asan hai is m to apko just analysis hi krny hoty hain aur phr us kay mutabik entry dalni hoti h bs is m kia mushkil bhala.

apon001
2013-04-23, 07:14 PM
Forex trading is business.
So definitely business is not much easy.It is global online trading center in the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit.
It is much quicker way to earn more and more.

suru
2013-04-23, 07:15 PM
No, Forex trading is not difficult for me. I know Forex business is best for every body who know about Forex business and know about English language. It's simple.

hossainabu
2013-04-23, 07:15 PM
Forex trading is not a very difficult because Forex is very easy but some time the market analyse is very difficult but over all Forex business is very easy to do and earn money easily.

monali
2013-04-23, 07:16 PM
Forex trading seriously isn't difficult yet many of us help it become difficult. in the event that many of us complete practice an increasing number of as compared to we are able to easily make an increasing number of cash coming from that enterprise. yet in the event that many of us could have no encounter as compared to it is extremely difficult for you to make money using that enterprise.

kanai.lal1
2013-04-23, 07:18 PM
I don't think as of yet. My experience in the three years I can say after seeing this, so at the moment I am in love with Forex and Forex trading practical demo muskoxen for more information about the exchange of experience. But you have to understand that this company. The company's Forex is not difficult and only takes longer and more time synchronization was successful.

ameerhamza5050
2013-04-23, 07:24 PM
is par kam karna asan ha or log is par asani sa kam karte ha or is site par asni sa kam kea ja sakta ha or log isa pasand karte ha.

kalam01
2013-04-23, 07:27 PM
i think forex main trading karna itna ziyada difficult nai he. lekin forex main trading se profit kamana difficult zaror he. l

jibon1210
2013-04-23, 07:34 PM
Forex trading is not easy, Forex trading is really difficult from other business. If a man guess it that Forex business is very easy and very easily get profit than he foolish. Forex business easy but have some condition of it. We need to learn and more efficiency about Forex market than a man easily earn from Forex market. Need more time spend on Forex market than a man can learn about Forex.

forex786
2013-04-23, 08:14 PM
My dear, Forex is not a difficult business. It is very easy business business. The trader tried their best for doing this online business and also get their good profit for high profit. So it is not a difficult business.

insiya
2013-04-23, 08:16 PM
no forex trading is not difficult, it depends on us that how we work here and what are our strategies, it all depends on our plan and working if we are doing right woring then we can definately not face difficulties in forex

missel
2013-04-23, 08:21 PM
Forex Trading is very difficult form other exchange business ,day by day the popularity in our new generation increasing and it make opportunity for them.

NADDOURINO
2013-04-23, 08:26 PM
absoetly , i agree with you that forex trading is very difficult business market in the world because iit is very hard to earn a lot of money without experience and knowledge . forex trading needs peaple's how to trade with profit .

alisid
2013-04-23, 08:43 PM
i dont think so that forex trading is very difficult business it very good business after all we get the proper knowledge and experience about the forex trading then we easily make the profit from it

rongpur
2013-04-23, 09:07 PM
I think it is quite easy and simple business world experience, I can say for three years. to check after the move to learn Forex trading.

kamran123
2013-04-23, 09:24 PM
yes forex trading is very differnt jis me hamy bht zada succcess ke zarort hoti ha phr he ham is me kamyab trader ban skty han is k liy hamy big investment ke b bht zada zarort hoti ha

Ary Baskoro
2013-04-23, 09:39 PM
It's also been my friend mentioned to me when I was a newbie to forex ..
But after I learn and understand, it turns out that forex is not as difficult as I think about it, forex became easier with the knowledge I acquired about forex ..
So this time I can say that forex is not too difficult, if we are really serious about doing it ...

sobuj000
2013-04-23, 10:02 PM
Not right think. In my 3 years experience i say love and believe in after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple in the world. For it you have to learn this while learning the trading or any. Forex business is not difficult and it only need more.

sundus ahmad
2013-04-23, 10:16 PM
Forex trading is little bit dificult business as compare to the other business. Forex trading is very interesting and good business. Forex trading requires th elot of practice and hardwork. If someone do this trade with the hardwork and with the analysis then anyone can get the good earnings.

subrata98
2013-04-23, 11:41 PM
no Forex trading is not so difficult at all..if you learn how to trade in the market then you will be benefitted ..yes it is difficult only for the new members who dnt have much knowledge about marketing..

ForexLover
2013-04-23, 11:44 PM
Well yes forex is difficult but not impossible so be confident, believe and trust yourself that we can do that easy, the knowledge i have is help me and i trade well in this forex business and generate profit also.

kaldizar
2013-04-23, 11:53 PM
of course it not easy you need lots of analyses and a good strategy
a good money management and the most important you need to be responsible for your actions
hob that helps you :)

sohelml02
2013-04-23, 11:54 PM
I feel happy. In my 3 years experience i can say love and believe in forex after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple business in the world. For it you have to learn this business step by step.

asmatariq
2013-04-24, 12:10 AM
Its true or not?

Yes, it is true, that forex business is very much difficult and complicated to understand, but if a trader learn it with heart and soul and do deep research of this market then he will be able to trade with success, in my view, it is a difficult business but not difficult for experienced and seasoned traders.

apon001
2013-04-24, 12:13 AM
Forex is world wide business.
So definitely is not much easy.Forex is little hard and little risky business but it is much profitable business in the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit.

sojib20
2013-04-24, 12:25 AM
Forex is just not challenging so much. Yet who've more ability and also know-how about computers foreign currency trading it can be so simple for your pet. Since it is challenging to generate more benefit throughout foreign currency trading. Your training and also knowledge can make so simple your own industry.

asaad
2013-04-24, 12:28 AM
i think that forex trading is so easy you must try it. it is the easiest business of the world. we can earn lots of profits with little effort here. we just need knowledge about the trading if we have knowledge about trading than we can success in this business.

monamil
2013-04-24, 12:29 AM
My opinion with this subject foreign exchange seriously isn't difficult a lot. Yet who may have far more ability along with know-how about forex trading it can be really easy for him or her. Given it is usually difficult to gain far more earnings inside forex trading. The training along with expertise can make really easy the industry.

Rdcoal
2013-04-24, 01:16 AM
No my friend Thats not true what u think. Forex is not difficult so much. But who have more skills and knowledge about forex trade it is so easy for him. Because it is difficult to earn more profit in forex trade. Your practice and experience can make so easy your trade. For it you have to learn this business step by step. And thats all.............

aiham609
2013-04-24, 01:24 AM
Its true or not?

Work at Forex Kai business and it is very useful and profitable for those who know to take advantage of it and patient with him and strive daily in the search for new learning and training will earn money from it in spite of difficult
@>-@>-

adnan_aziz
2013-04-24, 01:31 AM
jee han forex trading business aik bohot difficult and risky business hai aur iss business main big success hasil karne kay liye big learning kay period se guzarna bohot zaroori hota hai agar ap learning se avoid karo gay tou phir earning nahi kar sakte.

fersiho2012
2013-04-24, 01:41 AM
no its not difficult we should wark hard to profit in forex we invest our time before our money
because we should learn the market well before trading

m16kamran
2013-04-24, 02:02 AM
this question arises in mind of new comers in forex . as they have started recently . so it is a natural feelings , that they feel it difficult . they will say it very complicated business . but after the passage of time , experience and knowledge says that , forex is not so difficult.

Air Razor
2013-04-24, 02:16 AM
mare khyal ma forex trading seekhna mushkil ni ha mgr seekhne k baad isko sahi trah le k chlna isko manage krna or is se profit hasil krna kafi mushkil ho jata ha.. ap pe kafi stress level aa jata ha jis se apko or mushkil hoti ha

zahoor15
2013-04-24, 02:20 AM
thora sa hay per jitna apnay socha hay us kadar mushkil nai hay forex trading me apko shuru shuru me thori problem hoti hay lekin jesy jesy ap forex me exprience hasil karty hain wesy wesy forex ap kay liayeasy hoti jati hay aur apki problems autometicly solve hoti jati hain.

mdjoy329
2013-04-24, 02:45 AM
Forex is not a difficult task. But who has more knowledge and skills in Forex trading, it is so easy for him. Because it is difficult to get bigger profits in Forex trading. Practice and experience can be so easy to do in their trade.

zinkbleeh
2013-04-24, 02:51 AM
I think forex is not difficult for the occupied, just takes time to learn enough to gain sufficient experience. with considerable experience of the forex can easily be done and can help us financially

sainkhan60
2013-04-24, 02:57 AM
Forex main trading kurna itna difficult nahin jitna usko learn kurna experience hasil kurna agar ap hard working kur suktay hain to apkay liyay koi bhi chez difficult nahin rehti.

s.rohan
2013-04-24, 03:00 AM
Forex is a good online earning job all over the world . Every body can make a good profit by this treading business . It's very easy to tread , not so difficult .

golam1223
2013-04-24, 03:00 AM
Most traders seem to be very short term "swing" or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this do difficult is that trying to accurately predict the little 20-30 pip blips and bleeps over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something I consider to be nearly impossible for the vast majority of traders to do. You'll have some winning and losing streaks but, overall, if you manage to even keep your head barely above water you're probably way ahead of the game.

avanza_black
2013-04-24, 03:13 AM
yes really very difficult, trading is not as easy as we imagine, many of them fail in trading, and therefore I would suggest to not give up in trade even if you lose a lot of your money and your time, because it's just a process towards goodness

konyeng
2013-04-24, 03:29 AM
i think at the first time maybe it is yes but if you have more experience and large of knowledge then this bussines would more easy to you so i think it is just a matter of time and experience you should more learning in demo

nur5564
2016-01-31, 10:51 PM
dear tarder the trading is aver y good in teh markets you have to work ahrd in order ot becoam good atrde rand you ahve to do is the hard work har adn you ahve to beleieve in your slkef so be agood atrde r

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:24 PM
forex trading is to much and the very good and the difficult for the trader on the trading sites and it is especially for the those trader difficult that they did not have the more money and they did not the other business experiece also even we did not have the experience about any business.

buttar
2019-02-05, 07:46 PM
It is not right think. In my 3 years experience i can say love and believe in forex after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple business in the world. For it you have to learn this business step by step.

zohaib1
2020-03-20, 04:56 AM
yes you are absolutely right Forex trading is difficult not impossible if you are new member you can face some difficulties about reading but you cannot worried about reading you will work hard and always use demo account to increase our learning skills and then we will achieve successful in Forex trading and we will be possible to will success in it.

raheel001
2020-11-03, 06:02 PM
What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....

mianbhai
2020-12-20, 12:40 PM
युरसड वीक न्यू जोड़ी बान्या हा इंस्टा वालो न जीस को बी बोनस ऐय गा वोफटे मा 1 बारा लाज़मी ट्रेड क्राना हो गी मिसल के तोर पीआर एगर प्र दर पास 50 डॉलर $ टू मुजे 0.13 लॉट के ईयर्सड सप्ताह पीआर ट्रेड क्रन्ना हू हाय इस्के बाड मारिज हा जेहा मारजी लगौ व्यापार

Umar1212
2021-02-18, 03:16 PM
i think forex main trading karna itna ziyada difficult nai he. lekin forex main trading se profit kamana difficult zaror he. lekin ham apny forex knowledge practic or experince se forex trading ko bahot easy bana sakty hen. or ek best profit gain kar sakty hen......