PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge is the power of Forex Market....

pranto
2013-04-22, 09:33 PM
Do you agree??

adeel_98
2013-04-22, 09:38 PM
yes , i agree Forex need proper knowledge and experience if we have good knowledge about Forex trading we can earn lots of profit from Forex , knowledge is the key of success in Forex . Thank you !

asmatariq
2013-04-22, 09:40 PM
Do you agree??

Yes, knowledge is the main thing, but it is the initial thing that a trader do in the beginning of his business, after getting basic knowledge a trader start learning from forex advance and analysis and practice in demo accounts so that he will be able to do what he is learning in real market. So, what you said above is the initial stage for a trader.

adnanoffice
2013-04-22, 09:42 PM
Yes dear i agree with you forex trading ki power knowledge he hai q k jab tak ap proper knowledge or experience is field mein gain nai ker lete ho tab tak ap is business mein m0ney earn nai ker sakte ho tab tak ap is business mein successful nai ho sakte ho .

sathish999
2013-04-22, 10:12 PM
knowledge is power but experience is also power for forex market knowledge is learning about forex trading but experience is practicing forex trading till u make profit without losses

mano234
2013-04-22, 10:14 PM
yes FOrex tradingf me knowledge ki bht zayda zarrort hoti hai humin , hum is me learing k bgair agay ni barh skty hain , experience b bht zayda zarrori hota hai

dilljeet
2013-04-22, 10:15 PM
bilkul g bilkul ab dakhin kisi b kam main humain kamyabi hasil krny k liy us main tjurba or us k bary main information honi chahiy isi trha agr humain forex ki b koi samajh bujh ho gi tab hi hum is main kam kr paain gy na

paki007
2013-04-22, 10:18 PM
Yes i really agree with u keh forex man information aur knowledge sab say barra zareea han. agar apkay pass knowledge nah ho aur ap aik educated person nah hon tu apko forex trading man kamyabi milna buhat mushkal hay. so apko e book say knowledge ka hasool buhat zroori hay. aur is k elawa bhi posting say apki maloomat man izafa hi ho ga knowledge berhay ga.

akshy
2013-04-22, 10:23 PM
yes kisi bhi business ko start karny ke liye us ke bary main knowledge bahot zarori he. forex main bhi knowledge bahot zarori he. without knwledge ham forex se kabi bhi profit nai kama sakty hen. forex main knwoledge ke sath practic or trading skill bhi zarori he.

wassim55
2013-04-22, 10:25 PM
knowledge is not easy to get but with hard learning.Forex also requires knowledge and trading skills to generate profits. People who want to just enter into it and generate lots of easy money without making any efforts are often the biggest losers here

beautifulrose
2013-04-22, 10:28 PM
The knowledge is the first door to enter into this business. We must learn all the necessary things from Zero to Nine about this business. This will increase our forex capabilities.

jani8611
2013-04-22, 10:28 PM
yes i am agree forex education is power of forex trading market foerx ka jane wala hi is business main success hia ur is main kafi earn kar sakta hai aur long time apna account aur apna business ko run kar sakta hai kisi problem ke bagar is ke sath sath is ka educated hona bhi kafi fada mand hai

santhu7878
2013-04-22, 10:29 PM
Yes. if you have knowledge about forex then you can easily earn the money from the forex. But lot of people are concentrating on the money first. They want to become rich in the little time. They are failing in making profits. So lets start steady with proper knowledge.

sundus ahmad
2013-04-22, 10:31 PM
Forex trading is the very good business and if you are trying to say that knowledge is important in this trade then i must say without knowledge the trader is blank and blind at that time he will do the trade as a gambling. Because he do not know about the forex market.

hafiza321
2013-04-22, 10:33 PM
yes knowledge is the power of Forex market . And we can also said,that knowledge is backbone for any type of business
Knowledge is very initial step for any type of business and without proper knowledge we cant get profit

cadetmaaz
2013-04-22, 10:39 PM
yes it is the key point. Having good Knowledge about forex is very important. A Knowledge about forex is must for profit trading. Trade Without having knowledge is a bigger risk for starters. A beginner trader should educate him/herself before trading live.

ibyousaf1
2013-04-22, 10:43 PM
for the making of the money from the forex trading sites we should have the experiece about the trading sites and we have the ability to make the trading on the trading site and we should have the experiece on the other market then we can become a good trader on the trading sites.

sheikhhamza367
2013-04-22, 10:48 PM
Yes. if you have details about forex dealing then you can easily produce the money from the forex dealing. But lot of people will work on the money first. They want to become packed with the little time. They are incapable to make money. So beginning constant with appropriate details.

legendpoet
2013-04-22, 10:52 PM
no doubt that Forex is the main power of our life so if we can use it then we can make so much good money so for that we have to learn each and every aspect of this market so this can be good then for us

naeemsibtain
2013-04-22, 10:56 PM
Yes of course knowledge is the power in the trading market like Forex.Brcause without knowledge a person can never know about the skills ans expertise required to trade with people online.Moreover it will be risky and challenging when trade is done without experince and knowledge.

Rak
2013-04-22, 10:57 PM
YES I agree that knowledge is the power for the forex and we can make so much profit in forex because if we make our self fully loaded with the knowwledge then all other factors like capital and time less even knowledge can subsidise those factors.

ForexLover
2013-04-22, 11:01 PM
Yes i am agree with you that forex business is depend on our knowledge so that is why knowledge is power in this forex market to trade well and to earn profit in this risk and complex forex trading business.

koruna
2013-04-22, 11:01 PM
yes i think that knows is power for every work so at first you know earn knowledge than you can be earning hues money but Forex needs doing the work you know must knowledge earning.than you will do the work in Forex.

deenamin
2013-04-22, 11:03 PM
yes , i agree. For forex you need to proper knowledge and experience if we have good knowledge about Forex trading we can earn lots of money . Without proper knowledge and experience you are failing in making profits.

iryan123
2013-04-22, 11:04 PM
Knowledge to action is one of the largest international brands providing education in foreign exchange (forex) and stock market trading.Everyone has different aspirations , which is way we offer a tailor- made path of education and knowledge from a team highly experienced professional traders.

teazer
yes i am totally agree with you. it is wonderful way of earning. you can earn great profit from this. but it is depened on your lot of knowledge and your experienced. for experience you need to work too hard. and do practice more and more. in forex trading knowledge is key to success.

zuhaibsafdar
Every thing or business in the world has it's own knowledge in the same way forex market has it's own knowledge which we should get at every cost for trading in the business of forex market so we should first learn then earn therefore we can't face loss and become a successful forex trader .

ali.raza786
2013-04-22, 11:05 PM
business koi bee hou iss ley barey mei jab tak hamary pas knowledge or experince naa hou ga tab tak ham iss kaam mei aik paisa be nai get kar saktey yeh jo itney kaamyaab businessman hain in key paas bohat saaraa knowledge hota hay tab hi to wo kaamyaab tijarati kehlaatey hain warna to aap iss kaam mei zero hain because ilam hi insaan ko seekhney samjhney aur kaam karney ki taraf khainchta hay.

baidi
2013-04-22, 11:06 PM
as you have heard the well known proverb that"knowledge is power"this is very much true and applicable in all fields of life.if you have knowledge than no one can stop you to become sucessful in life

yasir15
2013-04-22, 11:08 PM
meray khayal k mutaabiq aap bilkul theek keh rahy hai k ilam hi forex market ko samajhnay ki taqat rekhta hai knowledge k beghair aap forex trading ko achay tareeqay se samajh nahi sakty aur yeh aap ko nuqsaan bhi dila sakta hai.

wahyu setiyono
2013-04-22, 11:09 PM
I strongly agree with you I also think knowledge is the most influential factor to success as a trader with the knowledge that a trader has to have the ability to analyze the market and determine trends that will happened. In addition to the capabilities that have can help traders if the market conditions are not unexpected

aliangel
2013-04-22, 11:17 PM
yes 100% agree with the post knowledge is the main key of trading qk jb apko knowldge ni hoga sahi tor market k bary m to phr apko nuksan hony k chances zayada hn

m.ahmed bilal
2013-04-22, 11:21 PM
in every field of business with out knowledge you are nothing.but if you have knowledge and skills then you can trade well and can earn good profit from your trading and this will also increase your confidence about you and trading.

ssabbasi2003
2013-04-22, 11:27 PM
most power full thing in forex trading knowlge can give you more chance to get chancese of maximizing your profit so for me knowlage can give you direction towords success and that success can give you confidance so knowlage is power full and very neccessry for you success

jazzysports
2013-04-22, 11:30 PM
information and knowledge is power but experience is also power for foreign exchange market, knowledge is learning about forex trdading but experience is practicing currency dealing till you make profit without any loss.

Awaispk
2013-04-22, 11:31 PM
Yes i am agree with you knowledge or experience is a power of forex market,forex business ma knowledge or experince bht zarory ha to bht sari money earn karny ka liay,forex ma knowledge or experince bht zarory ha business ma success hasal karny ka liay or forex ma power hasal karny ka liay.

rafique
2013-04-22, 11:35 PM
yes i am agree with you and learning is very best for earning and we can increase our profit by learning and with the learning forex market is good and we can better earn from it and learning way is use in all field for better working and forex is great with it and we have to learn first and then try for trade on it.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-04-22, 11:36 PM
I am fully agreed with this post that knowledge is the power in Forex. Forex is a profitable business and here proper knowledge plays an important role in achieving success. Without good knowledge I think this is next to impossible to be a good and successful Forex trader. The more knowledge a trader get, the more he will be successful and perfect in trading. So we should get more and more knowledge on Forex that will definitely lead us to success.

sahin101
2013-04-22, 11:39 PM
yes i am agree with you.Knowledge is more important for a trader.Because without knowledge one can not trade properly in Forex market.So knowledge is so important in Forex market.

heart00
2013-04-22, 11:39 PM
g han knowledge is power of forex market knowledge jo hota foprex amrket ka yeh ap ko her trade mein help kara ga jis k pass forex market ka knowledge ha meri nazar mein woh rich ha sub sa knowledge is key of success

konyeng
2013-04-22, 11:41 PM
there is also experience that very importance in this bussines experience is the best teacher human are can living in this world and make good decision because they have experience about it all you see also you should experienced it

imran abbasi
2013-04-22, 11:43 PM
knowledge to bohat zarori hoti hai.aap koi bhi kam kertay hai job ho ya business,sab se pehley aap os kam ko samjhtay hai.oski knowledge jab tak aap ko nahi milti tab tak aap os kam ko nahi samjh saktay or nahi os se koi faida aap ko hota hai or na hi aap kesi ko faida pohcha saktay hai.knowledge bena aap andhe ki tarha hotay hai.jo anjaan hota hai.

habib24
2013-04-22, 11:45 PM
There is no doubt that the information which is most important, but it is the most important thing to do at the beginning of the vendor that is associated with his company, soon to start with simple data broker in the Forex market and survey research, and trying to make sure that he can do exactly what I have been able to study the current situation in the market for a real workout. So what you said previously mentioned only in the primary.

dhaka10
2013-04-22, 11:46 PM
Yes,i think that.Knowledge is very important and powerful in Forex market.Without knowledge one can not earn money.So knowledge is power in Forex market.

abcforex
2013-04-22, 11:48 PM
I think in any field of life if you are having knowledge about any field of life than you can run that field with very energetically and with your full devotion and dedication. This is the key of your forex business success. Forex business needs some strategy to earn profit but if you are knowledge full than you are able to earn profit very smartly.

denar25
2013-04-22, 11:50 PM
Forex trade is not so risky but earning more money or more profit is quietly tough sometimes. But to overcome this complexity one should learn more and should study much about forex with slow and steady. So knowledge is the power of forex market.Thanks

jibon111
2013-04-22, 11:50 PM
If a trader want to be a good trader he have to know every kinds of knowledge.So knowledge is a power of Forex market.Thank you.

star1122
2013-04-22, 11:51 PM
yes i think forex me knowledge is best power hai so humein forex me trading karny k liye apny knowledge ko improve karna chahye kyu forex ak knowledge e to hai jo humein forex se earning earn ka ka moqa daita hia

asaad
2013-04-22, 11:53 PM
yes knowledge is the power of the forex market. if we have knowledge about market trends and how to invest in the forex market and when invest in the forex market than we can earn huge profits for forex. if we do not have knowledge we can face loss.

mani
2013-04-22, 11:58 PM
not only the knowledge but experience is also needed for sucessful decisions

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-22, 11:59 PM
g han bilkul knowledge hi ap ki sub se power ha jis se ap forex me kamyab ho saktay hain or apni life ko change kar saktay hain is liey international news ko maday nazar rakh kar trading karni chahiey or tukay nehi laganay chahiey

joysarkerbd5
2013-04-23, 12:00 AM
Yes knowledge is the power of the forex market. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. And i think money earning is not easy work.

joy02
2013-04-23, 12:06 AM
yes, my partner and i consent Fx have to have suitable information in addition to expertise in case we now have very good know-how about computers Fx trading we are able to gain lots of profit from Fx, information may be the key of achievement within Fx.

sojib10
2013-04-23, 12:19 AM
know-how will be strength although practical knowledge can also be strength intended for fx know-how will be discovering fx trading although practical knowledge will be practicing fx trading until eventually you produce income without deficits.

trado23
2013-04-23, 12:23 AM
Yes bro experience is power in forex market ..forex pe trading k liye ap k pas experience ka hona bohat zrori ha ..knowledge ap ko trading ki puri honi chahye pir ap k loss k chances kam hoty ha

fairy01
2013-04-23, 12:27 AM
Yes I agree. Because with out proper knowledge no one can post any informative comments here. Actually knowledge is the power of every sector.

Abdul samad
2013-04-23, 12:27 AM
Yes brother knowledge ko forex trading ka power kaha ja sakta hai q k forex trading business mein successful hone k leye knowledge or experience hona lazmi hai jab tak hamre pass knowledge na ho ga is business k mutlaliq tab tak hum is mein business mein successful nahi ho sakte hai.

sojib20
2013-04-23, 12:29 AM
understanding is actually strength but encounter can also be strength with regard to forex market understanding is actually understading about forex currency trading but encounter is actually exercising forex currency trading right up until u make profit without having cutbacks.

monamil
2013-04-23, 12:30 AM
Obviously, when i recognize Forex will need right information and expertise if we've very good know-how about computers Currency trading you can acquire lots of take advantage of Fx, information is the crucial regarding success within Forex. Thanks a lot!

smsobuj
Actually, knowledge is every thing in Forex market. no knowledge means certain loss if Forex. It is certain that without proper knowledge in Forex, trader can not survive not even one day. They must know how to trade, where to trade, how much to trade, how to trade and which currency to trade. They must know the market analysis system before trading. So if all these knowledge missing then it is not possible to trade in Forex market.

forexer1
yes, i am 100% agree with your comments, that knowledge is the power of earning in the forex trading, but not single knowledge and trader must have the trading skills to earning more profit, he is able to determine the trend, and always follow the trend then he is able to earn more consistent profit.

iftyhashmi2012
2013-04-23, 12:31 AM
Without a doubt,
I acknowledge Forex require appropriate information and practical knowledge if we now have the beneficial know-how about computers Forex trading. Yet practical knowledge is usually done currency trading right up until you can make benefit devoid of loss.

atif58
2013-04-23, 12:33 AM
Yes i am agree with it. Knowledge is real power Not only in Forex trading but in the every field it is the real power. Without knowledge a man is nothing. So before starting Forex trading in real account a trader should ask himself "how much knowledge does he have?". Your profit in trading is all dependent on knowledge and experience.

shemoo
2013-04-23, 02:19 AM
I agree with you too,
of course information Forex basis and information
is the way to a successful deal and a
great benefit and can obtain the information from books and online Video

zahoor15
2013-04-23, 02:23 AM
in the forex buisness knowledge is very important and the key to success.aur forex kay bary me knowledge hasil karna osi wakat mumkin ho sakta hay jab ap hard work karen aur apna ziada time forex per spend karen forex trading kay bary me janany kay liay demo trading aik bohat achi option hay.

hanna
2013-04-23, 02:58 AM
Without out knowledge in there we are totally blind in this market, before starting forex trading we need proper knowledge about this. then we will be profitable here.

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-04-23, 03:03 AM
Come knowledge of market power

Yes Your word is true and good

And must ensure that learning and fatigue for profit is not everything comes simply

ummey
2013-04-23, 07:49 AM
Yes, Forex, I need the experience delivered by the appropriate knowledge if you have enough knowledge about Forex trading we receive many benefits from foreign exchange, knowledge is the key to success in Forex trading. Thanks!

asif786
2013-04-23, 08:01 AM
Yes knowledge is the power. If you will not try to get knowledge about your specific field then can not able to make money. Forex trading is same like that. If you have not knowledge and experience then can not perfect for trading. First try to gain knowledge and make your self perfect for this business. Forex trading is very profit able business for all experience traders.

alifaisal
2013-04-23, 08:01 AM
yes fore me app ko sab se ziyada zaroorat hot ha wo knowledge ha.knowledge se app forex se bhoot acha earn kar saktay hain aur forex me knowledge ki power sab se ziyada ha.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-04-23, 08:02 AM
Yes dear i agree with you forex trading ki power knowledge he hai q k jab tak ap proper knowledge or experience is field mein gain nai ker lete ho tab tak ap is business mein m0ney earn nai ker sakte ho tab tak ap is business mein successful nai ho sakte ho/ it and generate lots of easy money without making any efforts are often the biggest losers here/forex main bhi knowledge bahot zarori he. without knwledge ham forex se kabi bhi profit nai kama sakty hen.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-23, 08:14 AM
yes. Knowledge is the power in forex market. You have to know the riles and condoitions of forex market also you need to participate with a handful of study about forex.

saymasweety
2013-04-23, 08:26 AM
Nurturing about Forex trading business is not easy to be able to get however to hard study. Foreign currency trading business also costs knowledge and trading skills to make money consistently. People who need to just enter into this and generate a lot of easy cash with out making any kind of efforts are often the most important losers there.

luvestruck7
2013-04-23, 08:30 AM
I think if one is having sufficient fund in his forex trading account and either buy and sell from each fall and rise respectively with small difference pip, he can make money with out having too much knowledge about currency movement because currency trading is highly liquidated which is help to get your price on day to day basis.

faysal.nitu
2013-04-23, 11:11 AM
yes you are right, i am strongly agree with you, if a trader have good knowledge about forex trading and if a trader can understand the market movement then that trader can give perfect trade in perfect place. in this way by the help of good knowledge that trader can earn huge money from forex trading.

momita
2013-04-23, 11:16 AM
I know that knowledge is the power of Forex market because as a man doing the work in Forex so they are very experience about your knowledge so they have been successful their knowledge.

mujeeb
2013-04-23, 11:29 AM
yes i agree with you dear bro.forex market mein sb kuch knowledge ki hi waja se hai.knowledge hi forex market ki power hai ager knowledge na ho to hum forex ni kr saktay.

aalraz
2013-04-23, 11:31 AM
there is no way to deny that knowledge is the power for forex market. Not only in the forex market but if any one start any business he has to earn the proper knowledge about the business otherwise he will not be the successful.

umerjee
2013-04-23, 11:34 AM
yes i agree forex per kam kerne ke leye ap ka mind b taiz hona chahiye .or ap ko is per kam kerne ka experienc bo hona chahiye pher ap is se acha profit hasil ker skain gain.ap jahan se b ho sake is per kam kerne ki infomation hasil karain or kam ko behtr tor per kerne ki koshish karain.knowledge is the power for forex maket.......

anzerg11
2013-04-23, 11:35 AM
Yes I agree knowledge equal success in all areas, not only Forex but any action without knowledge is not equal to anything and will not earn him money well

relaxforex
2013-04-23, 11:37 AM
forex kay bary main hum jitna bhi knowledge hasil kren gay usi hisab say hamari earning ho ge,,is liye try kren keh demo trading mainachha kaam kren aur ziada say ziada learn kren forex ka bary main isi trah say hum achy trader ban sakty hain

binoy
2013-04-23, 11:45 AM
Knowledge is the power of Forex Market....
Yes, I agree that the foreign exchange needs proper knowledge and experience, if we have a good foreign exchange transactions, we can earn a lot of profit from foreign exchange knowledge, knowledge is the key to success in the foreign exchange market.Thank you!

Syed rusan
2013-04-23, 12:10 PM
Yes. I agree with you that knowledge is the power of forex market. collecting of knowledge on forex market is very easy. to increase you knowledge on forex trade you can use the forum. you also can read many book about trading system.

salman butt
2013-04-23, 12:15 PM
ye knowledge is the power of the trading forex .ager ap trading ko sekh kar karte he to ap ko forex me koi b nakam nahe kar sakte ap hamesha faida me rahen ge lekin ager ap kam ko nahe sekhen ga ilam hasil nahe karen ge to ap kabhi b faida hasil nahe kar sakte ap nuksan me jay ge.

mdshopon
2013-04-23, 12:21 PM
Knowledge is not easy to get, but in trying to figure out. Foreign exchange requires also the knowledge and skills necessary for profitable trade. Just enter, and generate a lot of easy money, without making any effort to people who do not want to here and it is often the biggest losers..

waseem akram
2013-04-23, 12:23 PM
knowledge is not easy to get but with hard learning.

aj98001
2013-04-23, 12:28 PM
Jee han forex main knowledge bohat hi achi power hay forex main market main, Forex main knowledge hasil kernay k liey forex ki market se ba khabar rehna bohat hii zarori hay or forex main kam kernay k liey forex market main se har waqat attach rhna perta hay jis se ap ko market main ap ko bohat achi information hasil hoti hay or ap ko achi trading main bohat help milti hay or profit b acha hota hay...

lata12
2013-04-23, 12:29 PM
ap is business mein m0ney earn nai ker sakte ho tab tak ap is business mein successful nai ho sakte ho .

Faisalmian
2013-04-23, 12:31 PM
i am agree that knowledge is power of forex market.forex is a knowledge.forex market ma wo log successfull hoty han jo knowledge rkty han forex market ka.is leya forex ma work karny sa phly is ka knowledge learn karna bohat zarore han

aug14
2013-04-23, 12:33 PM
yes i agree with this,knowledge is the power of forex market for forex market knowledge is the very important thing and with the knowledge you can get the big amount and great name in the world and with out any efforts you can never get the money.

aktherskaseda
2013-04-23, 12:41 PM
Without a doubt, i acknowledge Foreign exchange need correct knowledge in addition to expertise in case we've got great information about Fx trading we are able to acquire lots of benefit from Foreign exchange, knowledge could be the key regarding accomplishment in Foreign exchange. Thank you!

Catoo
2013-04-23, 12:43 PM
G han brother completely tor par agree hun kiya keh forex mein trading karny k liye apko knowldge ki bhat zarurat hoti hai or is mein time invest bhi karna parta hai jo k forex mein trading karnay k liye buhat zaruri hai

ayesha warma
2013-04-23, 12:45 PM
yes i agree if you have good knowdledge of forex then you dont need to be worreid about loss you will easily control your emotions and in this way you will be succesfull in forex trading because when you will have knowledge you will follow all ruels of forex.

jasim_99
2013-04-23, 12:50 PM
Yes knowledge is power in almost any field in this world knowledge effects the most in the Forex Market if you have the true knowledge of the Forex then you will never face the Failure in the Forex.

mim420
2013-04-23, 12:57 PM
i agree Forex need proper knowledge and experience if we have good knowledge about Forex trading we can earn lots of profit from Forex , knowledge is the key of success in Forex........

samphony
2013-04-23, 01:13 PM
We can not trade here without a little knowledge, knowledge is the key to be a successful in the Forex trade. You can earn more money from here if you have a good knowledge about the Forex market.

mimon95
2013-04-23, 01:17 PM
start learning from forex advance and analysis and practice in demo accounts so that he will be able to do

kamiusa
2013-04-23, 01:19 PM
yes brother khowledge aik power hai kamyab trader ki. ager apk pas acha knowledge hai forex ka bary main to ap 50$ invest kar kay 500$ earn kar sakty hain lkn ager apk pas money hai aur knowledge nahi to ap 500$ lga dain apka acount wash hoga earn kuch nahi kar paen gay.

HeriFX
2013-04-23, 01:20 PM
Yes, I agree, knowledge is very needed in forex trading, the knowledge to analyze the market based on technical as well as knowledge of the fundamental atai news. In addition we also hrus have knowledge about how to manage finances or commonly called money management

bilal02
2013-04-23, 01:24 PM
ji han men is se belkul agree karta hon ke knowlge is power he kisi bhi kam karny ka ley knowlege hona zarori he our ager knowlge na ho to kamyabi namumken nahi he knowleg ke baghair tajraba kisi kam ka nahi he our knowlege insan ke har shuby men power he .

sojib40
2013-04-23, 01:24 PM
yes, when i consent Forex trading need appropriate know-how along with encounter in case we have now good know-how about Currency trading we can easily acquire a great deal of benefit from Forex trading, know-how will be the important involving achievement throughout Forex trading. Thank you!

kamran123
2013-04-23, 01:25 PM
Yes this is a nice article. I also support you. Knowledge is the main key to get success in forex market. We must have to much experience to get success from forex market. Other wise we may fall in big loss.

Onion
2013-04-23, 01:34 PM
yes it can be so...
for me skill is the power of working on this business, without skill we can trade well even we have learn a lot of forex lesson, forex knowledge is a basic to prepared us trade in this business, and skill is how to drive well and making money.

ReD & BuLL
2013-04-23, 01:37 PM
I am believe the fact with you bro that information is the power for the Currency dealing and we can create so much benefit in Currency dealing but if we create our self fully packed with the experience and information of trial dealing then all other factors like investment will increase and i have to make profit.

himu03
2013-04-23, 01:42 PM
i really agree with u keh forex man information aur knowledge sab say barra zareea han. agar apkay pass knowledge

mohammadriazkhan
2013-04-23, 01:45 PM
offf curse very much knowledge is power in forex you will have share your knowledge with other people and forex is a big market in the world and you can learn from the people

waqar6091
2013-04-23, 01:46 PM
hello guys about your post i think that knowledge is power but experience is also power for forex market knowledge is learning about forex trading but experience is practicing forex trading till u make profit without losses thanks for the post take care and keep trading

pappu10
2013-04-23, 01:46 PM
yes i agree with your comment because if you have no any basic knowledge about the forex trade you can not do this business. in this case knowledge is the prime subject for forex.

Younas
2013-04-23, 01:47 PM
You are right knowledge is the power of forex market i have some knowledge about forex therefor i am successful person on this plate forum if you want to earn huge money in forex then you need to get full knowledge about forex then you can earn good.

nazmulrana
2013-04-23, 01:48 PM
thank you for your valuable post i also agree with you you know what forex is a business if you wanna to do well in this market then you need to be educated that means you need a lot of knowledge

tahir2
2013-04-23, 01:50 PM
Yes of course knowledge is the power of forex market because forex is a world wide business and in this business we cannot earn money without proper knowledge and experience about this business. We should must have a lot of knowledge and experience about this business. Not only in forex knowledge is always power of success in every kind of business.

rofi01
2013-04-23, 01:51 PM
yes, of course i agree....knowledge is not easy to get but with hard learning..knowledge is power but experience is also power for forex market knowledge is learning about forex trading but experience is practicing forex trading till u make profit without losses..

kamboh
2013-04-23, 01:54 PM
yes bilkul ma ap ki bat se agree ho forex trading ma knowledge bohat barye power hai ach trading karne ka liye aur achi income kamanye ka liye ye bohat he asan aur simple rasta hai.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-23, 01:55 PM
yes i really agreed it knowledge is very important in forex if your knowledge is good then your earn and profit is good. your profit depend o your knowledge. so first you would get a proper knowledge about trading then start work.

nion
2013-04-23, 02:00 PM
Knowledge is the main thing ,it is the initial thing that a trader do in the beginning of his business after getting basic knowledge a trader start learning from forex.Forex market knowledge is learning about forex trading but experience is practicing forex trading till you make profit without losses.

ssabbasi2003
2013-04-23, 02:01 PM
knwlage is power full ye theek bat hai dunia main jo kam knowgle education aur kalam ne kar dia wo kam tu talwar se nhn hota same forex main be app work hard karte raho aur result humsha loss main ae tu kia faida so knowlge ho es business ka tu app benefit kama skte hain

maxdecent
2013-04-23, 02:03 PM
Yes i do agree with you. Not just in Forex but any kind of business in the world you must have good knowledge about your business if you do any business with out knowledge you can face loss. Same like this if you want to do Forex trading business then you must have worked hard to getting complete knowledge about this market so knowledge is the power of Forex trading market.

poorman
2013-04-23, 02:18 PM
I fully agree with you if trader have huge knowledge then they can understand market and they can trade well if they are know market movement. So i think every trader trade with very good trading business.

51fctn
2013-04-23, 02:27 PM
yes main app ki baat say agree kerta hoon. knowledge is the key of power. forex trading he nhe kese bi business main success hasil karny kay lea knowledge or experience ka hona buhat zurari hai. phar he app successful business man ban sakty hai aur acha profit gain ker sakty hai.

mirza_faizi
2013-04-23, 02:34 PM
Yes,knowledge is power and Forex trading also needs knowledge and trading skills to produce income. People who want to just start it and produce lots of fast money without making any attempts are often the greatest non winners here

faysalbd
2013-04-23, 02:42 PM
Yes knowledge is the power of Forex market. Because if we spend our knowledge we must allowed to success. Then we can make profit. So it proved that knowledge is the power of the Forex market.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-23, 02:44 PM
yes knowledge is the only catalyst of this trading. You have to be a learned person if you want to continue this business in your own hand.

Habibur
2013-04-23, 02:46 PM
Information is not simple to find nevertheless along with hard studying.Foreign exchange furthermore demands information and also investing abilities to generate income.People who would like to just enter the item and also create plenty of uncomplicated income devoid of producing any kind of initiatives can be the greatest losers the following.

tajmahalforex
2013-04-23, 02:56 PM
Yes brother knowledge ko forex trading tak hamre pass knowledge na ho ga is business k mutlaliq tab tak hum is mein business mein successful nahi ho sakte hai. ka power kaha ja sakta hai q k forex trading business mein successful hone k leye knowledge or experience hona lazmi hai jab

forexrisktaker
2013-04-23, 03:07 PM
yes knowledge is the power for forex without knowledge forex trading is not possible so knowledge is power for a forex market.

sohelml02
2013-04-23, 03:15 PM
Forex is impossible without knowledge. knowledge is power but experience is also power for forex market knowledge is learning about forex trading but experience is practicing forex trading till u make profit without losses.

james0
2013-04-23, 03:19 PM
yes it can be so...
for me skill is the power of working on this business, without skill we can trade well even we have learn a lot of forex lesson, forex knowledge is a basic to prepared us trade in this business, and skill is how to drive well and making money....good luck.

Arcee
2013-04-23, 03:21 PM
yes ofcourse, knowledge is the ultimate power of forex market as by knowing the terms and jargons of forex trading also the reading of forex technical articles and understanding of charts and interpretation of traders and moderators sayings cannot be understood well if we donot know the market basic knowledge, so its keen to get the knowledge first,

alishah
2013-04-23, 03:21 PM
This is absolutely right that market knowledge is the power of this business so if you have complete knowledge about the market so you should have to gain complete knowledge about the market and you should be a good planer and you should implement exact your plan on your trade.

nur
2013-04-23, 03:40 PM
Yes i am agree with you.Without the knowledge you can not be able to get success in forex market.Knowledge is the root of success here.But knowledge is not everything you also need hard work to be a successful trader.

modo
2013-04-23, 03:48 PM
I believe that is aware of is power for any work, thus initially you will know earn knowledge. than you'll be able to be earning hues cash. However forex desires doing the tasks. You will know should knowledge earning. Than you may did the work in forex.

arhaam
2013-04-23, 06:13 PM
yes i agree with you that jab tak ap is field me akar iske bare me proper knowledge hasil nhi karlete ap pese mhi kama sakte ir agay nhi barh sakte islye forex me qadam jamane se pehle is ki knowledge honi biht zarori hai.

fxmoney
2013-04-23, 06:24 PM
when you have knowldge of the forex trading then you can take proper steps at proper time so it is one of the best way with the help of which you can improve your trading performance and gain decent income from the forex trading.

samia12
2013-04-23, 06:34 PM
Of course Forex trading have to have suitable expertise as well as expertise when we've very good knowledge about Foreign currency trading you can generate a great deal of cash in on Forex trading. they're unable to produce gains. So why don't we start out continuous along with suitable expertise.

ahmad33nadeem
2013-04-23, 08:53 PM
yes i agree with you !!!!! knowledge is the key/power to every thing !!!! it provide's you basic's about the work so that it can be done in a good manner !!! however knowledge in forex market mean's for having proper skill's to how to trade in forex market correctly !!!!

atiarrahman
2013-04-23, 08:56 PM
Knowledge is the power of Forex Market....

Yes, I am agree on it. Without knowledge a Forex trader will not able to get profit in Forex trading. Every Forex trader should have knowledge of Forex trading.

anaildon
2013-04-23, 08:59 PM
i think every issue or business within the world has it's own knowledge within the same approach forex market has it's own knowledge that we should always get at each price for trading within the business of forex market thus we should always 1st learn then ear

indianpk01
2013-04-23, 09:03 PM
ya bat b sach qadar insaan ki ni knowledge ki hoti ha jo insaan ki qadar krwati ha is lia forex b hmre knowledge ki qadar krta ha aur agr hma pas ilam ho to to hm asani sa kaam kr k forex business sa earning kr skta han ...

mst
2013-04-23, 09:07 PM
gee haan aap nay bilkl sahee kah hay mn app ke iss baat say bilkul agrree kretaa hoon darasal yeh ek buhat hee mushkil kaam hay jo buhat hee zeyadaah mehant mangta hay

Adeladickhausm1473
2013-04-23, 09:15 PM
Forex is risky but profitable.It is the initial thing that a trader do in the beginning of his business, after getting basic knowledge a trader start learning from forex advance.Forex also requires knowledge and trading skills to generate profits.I love it..............

dimasfx
2013-04-23, 09:20 PM
Yup, I agree with this thread. I think that knowledge is important to be able to succeed in the Forex. Therefore, we must continue to learn and practice to be able to get a lot of knowledge in the Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

tiaret
2013-04-23, 09:21 PM
Knowledge and wisdom the main matter in Forex to get success. Without this we are not supposed to trade with Forex trading . We can learn through internet, books, and news articles from superiors. As this a unique system so we should learn it with care and properly

fxstar
2013-04-23, 09:22 PM
yes dear we need good knowledge for trading and learn well about forex when you start trading then able to earn well from forex business so i am also a learner and this time also a earner from forex business my earning is good because my learning is good

redboy
2013-04-23, 09:25 PM
yes i think knowledge is power of forex so i like forex trading and with complete learn and i like Forex very much,because i believe that it is possible to become successful in the Forex,and we can build up our life by trading the Forex to earn enough money,Forex give us this opportunities to a Forex trader

alisid
2013-04-23, 09:26 PM
yes i agreed with you that the knowledge is the best power of the forex market we should learn the proper knowledge about the forex trading business then we can rule on the forex market

jahanzeb212
2013-04-23, 09:27 PM
han g main ap se agree karta hon forex trading base hi learning or knowledge pe karti hai ap k pass jitna knowledge or jitni learning skills hon gi ap utna zeyda achy teriky se trading kar sako gye or profit bna sako gye

kanai.lal1
2013-04-23, 09:33 PM
I agree that Forex need knowledge and experience, if we have good knowledge on Forex, we can do a lot of Forex gains it will be able to do what you learn in the real market. So said the initial phase of the merchant.

biyen
2013-04-23, 09:35 PM
Do you agree??

Forex is not a simple business. Forex is a smart business. Jidi, people who will be successful in forex trader who has enough expertise and knowledge of this business. So, I agreed to say that knowledge is a major force that will lead toward a successful trader. There will not be a huge success for a trader in forex, without equipped with enough knowledge

forex786
2013-04-23, 10:00 PM
Yes dear, it is true that knowledge is the power of the Forex market. If the trader have good knowledge then he will become a successful trader otherwise the trader will fail in his business and also face for loss.

umer786
2013-04-23, 10:03 PM
jee haan mai ye is mai samjta hun k is mai aesa he hae k is mai agr ap kam krty ho to is mai kaam krny k liya sub sy pehly ap ko is mai kaam ka knowledge hona chaya is liya ap ko sekh k kaam krna chya or agr ap is mai kam ka pura nhe to hora be knowledge ho to maar nhe khao gy.

golam1223
2013-04-23, 10:10 PM
actually knowledge is the best and huge powerful way for every success and every trader must be gain and learn forex basic knowledge properly. because any trader can,t improve and gain more without knowledge.only knowledge can make a man success person.

waseem21
2013-04-23, 10:22 PM
yes knowledge is very important in anything especially in the forex, you can make things very easy in the forex trading if you have learnt it, your learning and experience in the forex trading can provide you good profit and demo account is the best way for the beginners to learn basic things and trading tools and strategies.

tron
2013-04-23, 10:52 PM
yes i must be agreed with you, we want a lot of knowledge for work in forex trading,and without knowlegde we can not survive and not capable for earn a good money from forex business, its the first step for all the newbies.

arup777
2013-04-23, 10:55 PM
i agree with this point that Forex is definitely powered by your knowledge.so more you gain knowledge more you will earn.

hrm
2013-04-23, 11:12 PM
yes, more knowledge in the forex trading is good for the traders. generally, they have more analytically power in the trading. if the traders can follow more strategy in the trading then they can earn more from trading. i try to analysis about the forex trading to understand more.

razmim
2013-04-23, 11:24 PM
Forex is a very interesting business if you have better knowledge about forex. Without knowledge you cannot success in forex market. Forex requires knowledge and trading skills to generate profits. So i agree that knowledge is the main power of forex market.

jalal786
2013-04-23, 11:26 PM
yes i m agree sir , this is quote that knowledge is power so increase your power and make good profit in forex trading

Rahat786
2013-04-23, 11:28 PM
han g main ap ki baat say % 100 persent agree hoon mujay bee yahi lagta hai kay kisi bee successfull k pechay knowledge ki base hoti hai. forex trading main knowledge phali seedi hai jis say hum forex main successfull hotay hain

sohelml02
2013-04-23, 11:30 PM
No doubt. knowledge is power but experience is also power for forex market knowledge is learning about forex trading but experience is practicing forex trading till u make profit without losses.

m16kamran
2013-04-23, 11:32 PM
yes , forex can won only by gaining more and more knowledge about forex . here the only person can earn a good money and he can make it as a profession , who have good knowledge and experience.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-23, 11:34 PM
Knowledge and experience both are very important in forex business.if some one want to be a successful trader than he must have a strong experience and good knowledge in that business.and we can achieve it through hard working and more practice.

yasir15
2013-04-23, 11:40 PM
ji haan aap theek keh rahein hain k knowledge hi kamyaabi ki chabi hai ager hum forex trading k mutaaliq profer training aur skill hasil ker lain tou aap forex trading se bohat hi ziyada profit ko hasil ker saktey hain.

Traders
2013-04-24, 02:28 AM
Yes it is true, that knowledge is a power of forex market, because forex market is a market which is used in so many countries where traders trades daily, so it is necessary to learn forex, Yes i agree with your question.

Air Razor
2013-04-24, 02:36 AM
knowledge means alot but knowledge is of no use unless n untill u dnt cm into practice... ur knowledge will be more authentic n more shaped when u bring it in ur practice with true spirit.. one shud be eager to learn even from his her victories n loses

x2hardstonex
2013-04-24, 02:39 AM
I think not only forex market But All the Field In Life that We face in this world I think in forex knowledge is the Basic Reason For Success if we have good knowledge about forex we can trade easily and we can make good profit with that Its All depend on Experience

itzguriya2013
2013-04-24, 02:42 AM
ji haan

main is bat se agree karti hon knowledge zarori hai Forex treading k ley . knowledge Forex ki jan hai jab tak ek power full knowledge nahi hoge hamare pas to ham thek se treading nahi kar payenge q k treading k ley knowledge ki boht need hoti hai.,

kiron101
2013-04-24, 02:44 AM
Yes forex knowledge power it is others people earning to able able money and other location earning to forex is knowledge market because this business study business and leaning to English.

nur5564
2016-01-31, 10:49 PM
yes dear tarder the knowledge is a very good in teh forex tarding so you ahve to becoema good atrder and then you are going to leran a lot om the trading so be a ogod atrder and never learn from the tradings

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:26 PM
Yes i really agree with u keh forex man information aur knowledge sab say barra zareea han. agar apkay pass knowledge nah ho aur ap aik educated person nah hon tu apko forex trading man kamyabi milna buhat mushkal hay. so apko e book say knowledge ka hasool buhat zroori hay. aur is k elawa bhi posting say apki maloomat man izafa hi ho ga knowledge berhay ga.

zohaib1
2020-03-11, 04:42 AM
yes my dear friends i agreed with you knowledge is the power of getting profit on the Forex market with out any kinds of knowledge no one can success on the Forex market trader should prepare for his trade with knowledge about Forex market and analysis the market is also a part of gather knowledge.

raheel001
2020-11-03, 06:07 PM
What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....