PDA

View Full Version : Stop loss is our best Friend

Amir khursheed
2013-04-20, 01:18 PM
i know most of you heard that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt in that but what i notice i Think Stop loss is also over best Friend it safe us from huge loss ... even you are not in the market on your trading desk ??

Archonizt
2013-04-20, 01:21 PM
yes I might agree with this post, theoretically stop loss doesn't make we lost faster but stop loss help is to control the risk of our trading, it safes us from losing much more money just in a single trade

hinajee
2013-04-20, 01:24 PM
i know most of you heard that trend is your best friend there is no doubt in that but what i notice i think stop loss is also over best friend it safe us from huge loss..even yo are not in the market on your trading desk so here many things are good and best if you want to get good success then learn these things properly and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and get good success..

saqib493
2013-04-20, 01:26 PM
stopless is our best friend in treade,,they are very helps in this treade,,stopless humain loss say bachata hay koyka market ki moment kabi bought fast hoti hay insaan compucter say teez nahi ho sakta hay,,,

aopen583
2013-04-20, 01:30 PM
Stop loss is our best Friend

i know most of you heard that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt in that but what i notice i Think Stop loss is also over best Friend it safe us from huge loss ... even you are not in the market on your trading desk ??

stop loss sometimes if not exactly make our trading becoming tangled, because I never use stop loss sell at high lossnya stop and when it touched the stop loss, then lost my position and prices move towards our position, and that's the reason I rarely use stop loss, but my stop loss is good when appropriate placement

wahyu setiyono
2013-04-20, 01:30 PM
I strongly agree with you .. because according to my stop loss is part of a strategy to reduce the risk of loss because we can determine how many pips would we risk if we put the wrong position. besides using stop loss can also help us control our emotions so that most likely could successfully run forex trading

crestex1122
2013-04-20, 01:36 PM
take profit and stop loss is the best terms in forex trading and if anayone use these terms in his trading account he must get unlimited profit in short period so use these terms adn you can get profit or stop your loss and save your money.

tahir2
2013-04-20, 01:48 PM
Yesi think you are right that stop loss is our friend because stop loss safe our account from totally loss. We set a limit of loss in forex trading and we go away from computer screen and when market cross settled limit our position will be closed automatically and we face just afford able loss in forex market.

bindia98
2013-04-20, 01:49 PM
stop loss is very good in trading it will very helpful to safe our account but take more risk in stop loss then take profit

mar1990
2013-04-20, 01:50 PM
a.o.a
~~~~~~ trader start his trading with stop loss and take profits yah aik trader ki money pr he depend krta hay kk wo kitni raqamm invest krvata hayy or wo kitna loss face kr skta hayy ~~~~~#
best traders who want to earn well money they start their trade with stoploss and take profit online market ki movement bboht change hoti rhti hann is ly stop loss trader kkoo ooss sssyy bachata hayyy ~~!! sssooo stop loss iss our friend who protect our money~~

soneya
2013-04-20, 05:26 PM
I will believe this specific article, in theory end decline will not create many of us missing more rapidly nevertheless end decline support should be to command danger of our own exchanging, the idea safes people via sacrificing additional income only in an buy and sell.

asmatariq
2013-04-20, 05:31 PM

In forex none is our friend or enemy, this is business, you can even say that other trader is not your enemy because you don't know how much traders are trading in this market, this is the biggest market and you will have to understand the rules and regulations of this market, if you use stop loss then it means that you want to secure your capital for big damages, but it will definitely cause your capital loss, so if something is causing you loss then how can it become your best friend?

nufatrx4u
2013-04-20, 05:38 PM
stop lose is very good and i agree with you friend,,, if we don't want to get much lose or margin call so we must to using stop lose but i have question about it, where the right place to put the stop lose ??? can you explain to me friend...? thanks ..

usamadx
2013-04-20, 05:39 PM
i am never make of trade with hedging,but i am often use stop loss on each my trade,because if i not use stop loss on my trade so i am fear if i experiencing a big loss on my trade,so with always use stop loss ion my trade so i can protect my capital.

akshy
2013-04-20, 10:38 PM
yes of course stop loss hamara best friend he. because stop loss hamy ziyada loss hony se bachata he. forex ek risky business he. is main stop loss hamari kafi help karta he.....

suma007
2013-04-20, 10:42 PM
Yes i agree with you that stop loss is our friend. Because in forex market anything can be happened in any time. So stop loss user loss small but its help to avoid big loss. so i think every trader must need to use stop loss.

Vizo_it
2013-04-20, 10:45 PM
bhai stop loss hi nahi balhay take profit bi ap ap ka sab say acha friend hay.ya hamain zayada loss say bacha katay hai.is liya hamain take profit and stop loss ka use har trade main kerna cahiya.tab hi hum forex main zayada loss say bach skty hai.or zayada profit kama sakty hai Forex say.

adnan1
2013-04-21, 08:47 AM
i understand nearly all of anyone read of which Trend is usually our own Closest friend in addition to there isn't a skepticism for the reason that however precisely what my partner and i observe i do believe Quit decline is usually in excess of best ally it safe and sound us via huge decline, i understand nearly all of anyone read of which trend is the best ally there isn't a skepticism for the reason that however precisely what my partner and i observe i do believe quit decline is usually in excess of best ally it safe and sound us via huge decline, also yo are not on the market on your trading table thus below a lot of things are generally excellent in addition to greatest if you wish to receive excellent success then understand these items effectively and have excellent knowledge in addition to excellent encounter in relation to foreign currency trading and then functioning well in addition to challenging and have excellent success.

sultan1
2013-04-21, 08:52 AM
bilkul sahe kaha ap ne stop loss hamara best friend keo ka hum ese use kar ka zeyada loss se bach sktye hai aur apne account ko dobara wapis la sktye hai mere khayal ma stop loss acha rasta hai zeyada loss se bachnye ka liye.

tusar12
2013-04-21, 09:03 AM
I do for it and where we cna make somer eal money ans o where we cna make somer eal money asn o thatw e can mae somer eal money ans o that we can do for it adn where we can ..

kamboh3
2013-04-21, 09:05 AM
forex ma jo be ha tarka wo ham sb ka liy fida val he kam ha is ma sotop loss be ham fida vale cez ha is ma ap agr is ma red kar rah ha to ap ko koi masl ban ga ha to ap uis ma bath nahe rah saht to ap is trd ma sotp loss lag 2 is sa ap jko boht fida ho ga

Mandry
2013-04-21, 09:07 AM
i understand the majority of you heard that trend is your ideal friend there's little question as however what i notice i believe stop loss is additionally over best friend it safe us from huge loss.. even yo generally are not within the market from the trading desk so now a surprisingly large number of things are sensible and best if wish to'>you desire to get sensible success then learn these things properly and jump sensible knowledge and sensible expertise about forex trading after which operating well and arduous and jump sensible success..

ABEDIN 18
2013-04-21, 09:09 AM
most of forex trader can,t use stop loss and then maximum trader vanish their trading amount for without use it. so i believe use stop loss is must be need for every time in every trader. because stop loss is really protect for big loss.

51fctn
2013-04-21, 09:10 AM
stop loss trading kay lea buhat best hai. hum stop loss use ker kay khud ko loss say safe rekhty hai. some time market humary buhat zada against chali jati hai as main loss kay chance bar jaty hai to use waqit khud ko loss say safe kerny kay lea stop loss use kerty hai. as say hamra account wash hony say buch jata hai.

ngok
2013-04-21, 09:28 AM
The words you said, you are a disciplined, stop loss is your friend, I salute you, kalu I think my friend is the market I always wanted harmony with mockups that's what I want to do may we always get a lot of profit, happy profit to you

mst.mahabubdd
2013-04-21, 09:29 AM
I'm sure the vast majority of an individual noticed in which development can be your ally there is no question in this nevertheless what exactly when i discover i believe cease loss can also be over ally that risk-free all of us coming from huge loss.. even hey are not available in the market with your dealing desk therefore the following lots of things are generally great along with very best if you want to obtain great achievements next discover this stuff effectively and acquire great knowledge along with great encounter with regards to fx trading after which doing work very well along with difficult and acquire great achievements..

ayesha warma
2013-04-21, 09:30 AM
Yes no doubt stoploss is our good friend we use stop loss to protect our capital and when we dont use it it will loss our whole capital.so when we use stoploss we actullay think that if the market go below our stoploss then we will accept this loss and go out from this position.

indianpk01
2013-04-21, 09:30 AM
stop loss is better thing in forex trading q kha koi ni chata kha wo munafa ki bjae nuqsaan ma jae hm mahnet hi is lia krta han kha kuch kama skan aur apna ap ko achy personalty bna skan aur km waqt ma zyada munafa kama skan..

Rdcoal
2013-04-21, 09:33 AM
My freind. I think you have been fallen into too many looses. Thats why you are thinking like this way. But stop loss, i use when i have to go down of a trade. But its seemed at little time in a month. So i cant take stop loss as my best freind.

saqib493
2013-04-21, 09:35 AM
stopless is good thing in market ,,market moment every time when market moment very high and very low then stopless very helps in treade,,,,so stopless is best forever,,,,

asaad
2013-04-21, 09:37 AM
i am strongly agree with you that stop loss is the best friend of you because it save us form the big loss. some time in trading market go against of you and the stop loss save use form big loss it stop our trading and we save form form loss.

subrotak
2013-04-21, 09:38 AM
For stopping the Forex loss we need to take the necessary steps. It is our best friend because if we will able to do it then Forex trade will be very easy to us and then also we will be able to earn more money.

imran abbasi
2013-04-21, 09:43 AM
stop loss best friend hona chaheye but mostly trader ka yeh best friend nahi hai.kio ke log stop loss use nahi kertay.stop loss confirm loss hai jo ke koi bhi trader nahi kerna chahta.jab ke stop loss mien aap ka baqya balance save ho jata hai.but trader lalach mien akar aksar bohat bare loss ko face kertay hai.but stop loss is the main part of forex trading.

jamatsibir
2013-04-21, 09:51 AM
The new Forex trader start their business with a huge loss, at first he or she can not earn a little amount of money. Later he or she stop his or her loss in the Forex market and earn a huge amount of money, so stop loss is the friend of his or her.

emasforex
2013-04-21, 09:54 AM
i understand the majority of you heard . even yo generally are not within the market from the trading desk so now a surprisingly large number of things are sensible that trend is your ideal friend there's little question as however what i notice i believe stop loss is additionally over best friend it safe us from huge loss.

indianforex888
2013-04-21, 10:03 AM
I think even the best Forex trader face loss it is very normal for newbie trader to loss in Forex trading. A trader can use stop loss in his Forex trading. Stop loss is a useful feature of Forex trading if a trader use stop loss he can make less loss in his Forex trading, i use it in every trade.

mub5455
2013-04-21, 10:12 AM
dear sir ap ney ak dam teak baat ki hai stop loss or take profit dono hi forex mey behtreen chezen hain is sey but ziada faidy hoty hain ager ap ney stop loss use kia ho ga to ap ak buht bary loss sey bach jaty hain ager ap ney tak profit use kia ho ga to markeet jab ap hadef ko tuch kery gi to trad band ho jay gi ap ko profit ho jay ga

forex_adviser
2013-04-21, 10:20 AM
G janab bilkul stop loss forex trade main humari madad kerta ha aur bohat use full ha forex trading main q k ya humain bry nuqsan aur humary account ko wash honay say bacha leta ha.Hum stop loss lga kar relax ho jaty hain aur humain pata hota ha k koe bara loss nahi ho ga q k stop loss on ha.

dimasfx
2013-04-21, 10:36 AM
Yup, it was a good stop loss, but do not completely rely on stop loss. We must be able to rely on the ability of ourselves in Forex trading. Therefore, we must continue to learn and practice. That's my opinion. Thank you.

please
2013-04-21, 10:38 AM
stop loss gives us hope to be able to set aside money for us if we lose in the trade. this gives the assumption that if we are wrong in doing trading strategies, stop loss helps keep us from losing all our capital.

careless428
2013-04-21, 10:39 AM
I know, there is no doubt that most of you have heard of that trend is my best friend, but I found that I am of the opinion that the stop-loss, it is also a best friend would a great loss... even if it has no market trading Desk? This safe to make us lose a lot of money in a trade

jackcm
2013-04-21, 10:43 AM
Stop-loss is a good choice to manage trader's fund. Occasionally, trader meets unexpected events which make the price movement go to opposite direction as trader predicted before, and then stop-loss limit will be useful in this situation, prevent trader from facing huge loss.

anzerg11
2013-04-21, 10:47 AM
Yes I am the cause of the loss of the whole capital which I forgot the stop loss and when I came back to the house and found my $ 0 but learned of the loss

anaildon
2013-04-21, 10:52 AM
yes off course stop loss is our best friend we tend to use stop loss to guard our capital and after we don't use it it'll loss our whole capital . so once we use stop loss we actually assume that if the market go below our stop loss then we are going to settle for this loss

ibyousaf1
2013-04-21, 10:55 AM
this is the best technique for the avoiding of the money loose on the trading sites this the the best information about the trading on hte trading so that we can able to make the good trading on the trading sites so we will adopt the technique which is called the hedging technique on the trading platform and then we should able to make the good amount of the money from the trading sites.

ammar87
2013-04-21, 10:58 AM
actually i do not thing so it may be favourable statement for some of us or many of us. but my view about this is that risk calculation is the only thing that if a person take risk al ots very hard tim than he oe she may earn a huge amonut of money. because without risk earning is impossible.

ronykhan0000
2013-04-21, 11:04 AM
its a very interesting comments but i think stop loss is a important tools.when you have profit & take profit will be hited its good movement for you.so we always appreciated our take profit & its our good friend.

shama12
2013-04-21, 11:10 AM
I think that in theory stop-loss doesn't create we missing quicker but stop-loss help is to management the chance of our dealing,so it safes us from loss much more cash just in only one business we can figure out how many pips would we risk if we put the incorrect place.

NADEEM GUL
2013-04-21, 11:10 AM
yes stop loss is good for traders because although through stop loss you may have to face loss but it will not make your account balance zero and you can again get profit and can make your account well.

Rak
2013-04-21, 11:12 AM
From my experience i can say that SL and TP are the best friends and the most usefull instruments in the Forex trading but the stop loss is more useful then the Taking profit becuse SL saves us from the much loss.

sampo
2013-04-21, 11:19 AM
can amke the good predition can make the good trading..my stop loss is part of a strategy to reduce the risk of loss because we can determine how many pips would we risk if we put the wrong position

hukumraju
2013-04-21, 11:21 AM
i understand the majority of you heard so now a surprisingly large number of things are sensible and best if wish to'>you desire to get sensible success then learn these things properly that trend is your ideal friend there's little question as however what i notice i believe stop loss is additionally over best friend it safe us from huge loss.. even yo generally are not within the market from the trading desk

arslan khokhar
2013-04-21, 11:23 AM
Bilkul stop loss hamra bohta acha dost hai kiun k yeh hamen zaida loss hony se bachaye rakhta hai.market ka koi bhrosa nahin hota k kab zaida uper nechy ho jae is liye hamen stoploss ka use lazmi karna chahye taake ham zaida loss se bach saken.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-04-21, 11:24 AM
Stop loss is a great option in Forex that saves our account from the huge loss. It has a great use and importance in Forex. It reduces the risk of loss and saves us from the heavy damage. I always use stop loss order whenever placing an order.

someone99
2013-04-21, 11:24 AM
yes i agree with you brother.because stop loss is very much effective then take profit.many times we can see that in forex market the rate of currencies is very low.so that time we must have good idea that what can we do.so if we have this then we are better position.

aktherskaseda
2013-04-21, 11:27 AM
I may believe this submit, in theory end reduction isn't going to produce all of us reduction swifter but end reduction support is usually to control the danger of our investing, if safes all of us coming from burning off far more dollars simply just in an buy and sell.

aidilburhan
2013-04-21, 11:27 AM
i use stoploss also and i think stop loss is one of money management so never hesitate to cut your loses because i believe we often wrong in making analysis but market never wrong so always try to minimize your loses is a wise decision

ali.raza786
2013-04-21, 11:28 AM
haan is key baarey aik acha comment hay kay agar aap apney loss ko rook do to ye aap ka best friend ban jaye ga jo kay aap ka sath kabhi nai chor sakta aur aapko sucesses ki hawayo mei lay jaye ga ye apki kaafi help be karta hay aur aap ki life badal kar rakh day ga yeh baat aap par laagu hoti hay kay aap kitni invest kartey ho aur kitna nuksaan bardaashat kar saktey ho .

2013-04-21, 11:32 AM
g ap ne bilkul theek at kahi ya .stop loss hamara ik friend e to hota ha .................
jo k humain loss se buchaye rakhta ha...

mstnipa03
2013-04-21, 11:34 AM
I realize most of people heard in which pattern is the best friend there isn't any skepticism in that but what i see i do think cease damage is also above best friend the idea risk-free us all from enormous damage.. possibly yo are not already in the market on the trading cubical and so the following many things are very good as well as best if you need to acquire very good achievements after that study these things effectively and find very good understanding as well as very good practical knowledge concerning fx trading after which functioning very well as well as difficult and find very good achievements.

ippapress786
2013-04-21, 11:34 AM
g bilkul mujay yahi lagta hah kay stop loss say hum apni trading per control kar saktay hain kyon kay is market main ups our down hoti rahti hain is ley is main stop loss buhat zarori hah jis say hum apnay loss ko kam kar saktay hain

love forex
2013-04-21, 11:38 AM
I agreed with you completely stop losses is the only guarantor in this market to minimize losses and maintain the account of the destruction in a single operation or with a strong price movement time news.

ayazali69
2013-04-21, 11:53 AM
ji stop loss buhat helpful hay trading main ye trading main trader ko buhat barde loss se bachta hay ager hum is ka istamal na kere to ho sakta hay hamara sara capital waste ho jaye is leye ager ap ko trade per sure nahi hay ap is ka istamal lazmi kere or ap is ke sath sath take profit bhi use ker sakte hain.

Younas
2013-04-21, 11:54 AM
agar ap ki investment high he or ap stop loss laga rahy ho to that is not good me ne jab se stop loss lagana shuru kia he mujhe to loss hi howa he is liye me ab stop loss use nahi karta me khud earn karta ho or is me manual trading hi karta ho.

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-04-21, 11:59 AM
I module anticipate this limited article, in theory end diminution faculty not create some of us missing writer apace nevertheless end diminution connection should be to order danger of our own exchanging, the design safes people via sacrificing further income exclusive in an buy and cozen.

relaxforex
2013-04-21, 12:04 PM
stop loss ka use ker kay hum forex main achi earning ker sakty hain kiun keh stop loss hamary account ko save rakhta hai aur hum bary nuqsan say bach jaty hain is liye humain is ka use kerna chahiye is trah say hamara trading ka experience bhi acha ho jata hai

nazmunus
2013-04-21, 12:06 PM
I'm your best friend and you're most likely to hear is that there is no doubt about that, but I'm sure I stop the loss of your best friend is safe from heavy losses .. They need to get a good success and then learn these things properly and get a good knowledge and experience in foreign exchange trading, and then you want to get good and hard work and success in the market for You even here much better and the best is not good for your trading .

mun07
2013-04-21, 12:08 PM
The experience trader get the earn money here that can we do the forex trading which you have invested in the forex so you have to get money in the forex trading for doing the get earning way to do.

Mustafijur
2013-04-21, 12:09 PM
I know most of you can think that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt that but what i like to say :- I think Stop less is also over best Friend if safe us from huge loss..even you are not in the market on your trading desk.

dilljeet
2013-04-21, 12:10 PM
aap ny thk kha k SL humara best friend hy but main to trend ko apna best friend samajhta hun kiun k agr ya humari trade ki hi disha main moving jari rakhy to humain boht sa profit dyta hy jab k SL aik jga ja k khud hi loss kr dyta hy han ya tamam account ko khali hony sy zroor rokta hy jo k aik achi baat hy

sohel44
2013-04-21, 12:16 PM
Yes I might agree with this post. because I never use stop loss sell at high lossnya stop and when it touched the stop loss, then lost my position. when market cross settled limit our position will be closed automatically.

mamakamrul
2013-04-21, 12:18 PM
Off-course,I know you all have heard of this trend is. Your best friend, no doubt, but I take note of what I think the best friend safe from losing so many just stop even now. Is not traded on a desk here. What is the best if you want to get a good success and normal, learning these things, to know and experience related to Forex trading and hard work, and good, and great success has been achieved.

nion
2013-04-21, 12:20 PM
You are right that stop loss is our friend because stop loss safe our account from totally loss.we face just afford able loss in forex market.I experience a big loss on my trade so with always use stop loss on my trade so i can protect my capital.I think every trader must need to use stop loss.

luvestruck7
2013-04-21, 12:23 PM
This is very much true that using stop loss can help us to keep safe our account, because more profit can give you happiness but once you loose too much money means you will be out from forex market until you arrange again money to do trade, so it is wise to loose little money and keep rest money for next day trading.

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-04-21, 12:23 PM
I faculty judge this specific article, in theory end status gift not make many of us missing many apace withal end respond validation should be to bid danger of our own exchanging, the strain safes grouping via sacrificing further income exclusive in an buy and transact.

robing sing
2013-04-21, 12:27 PM
i am strongly concur with you that catch release is the foremost mortal of you because it book us form the big disadvantage. few second in trading industry go against of you and the restraint exit reserve use shape big release it consonant our trading and we economize var. strain diminution.

mdshopon
2013-04-21, 12:34 PM
I think that if we lost money, we should be willing to spend money, I've heard this statement. I risk and foreign exchange operations, there would be little risk, and we will not be ready within their means, but we lost all the money, we must be prepared. Therefore, the risk of the user account is free, and open vehicles, and this does not happen, so we will do everything we can, and I lost everything, but we must be ready.

Arcee
2013-04-21, 12:36 PM
stop loss can avoid margin all happen, but must also good in analysis price movement and now almost in every i open position i use stop loss order, but use stop loss also must use money management. the importance of stop loss.this is really a good strategy to stop our loses in forex trading.we can earn more profit by using stop loss.we should use this strategy.

joysarkerbd5
2013-04-21, 12:47 PM
Yes stop loss is our best friend. Because forex is a real moey earning site in the world. And i think money earning is not easy work.

aamirtaxila
2013-04-21, 12:49 PM
Yes my friends main app se agree hoon stop loss bhout best hy kukay stop loss lagny sa hamara account kuch bach jata hy .....

skhan00365
2013-04-21, 12:51 PM
The trend of our best friends, and no doubt many of you have heard this that I know, but I did stop the damage from the loss of the best friends we are safe from . Also, you're not in the market trading desk,

Khanbai
2013-04-21, 12:56 PM
I am never make of trade with hedging,but i am often use stop loss on each my trade,because if i not use stop loss on my trade so i am fear if i experiencing a big loss on my trade,so with always use stop loss ion my trade so i can protect my capital. ThaNKs

faysalbd
2013-04-21, 01:05 PM
stop loss is very good trading it will very helpful to safe our account but take more risk in stop loss then take profit.

iffigondal
2013-04-21, 01:07 PM
yes ya best hay k ap loss ko stop kr saktay haey na k ap k account main say sara loss hou jay
maray khayal main ya best hay k ap kam loss ko except kr lay

siryousuf
2013-04-21, 01:09 PM
I know you hear this trend is your best friend, no doubt, but I realized, I think Stops are the best friend, the safer the huge losses, and even I in the market is not trading desk, so here there are a lot of things is good, the best, if you want to get a good success, and after learning these things, and get a good knowledge and experience on the Forex market, then work well and hard and get good results....

armaghan
2013-04-21, 01:11 PM
yes i also think that stop loss option is our best friend and i think if we will use this then there will be le4ss chance of loss of our all investment so i think this is our friend option.

joy02
2013-04-21, 01:12 PM
Yes believe you're suitable which cease damage will be our close friend due to the fact cease damage secure our consideration from absolutely damage. Most of us collection a limit involving damage inside Forex trading along with all of us disappear from monitor then when market place mix completed limit our placement will be sealed on auto-pilot along with all of us face simply afford capable damage inside Forex market.

gretos
2013-04-21, 01:14 PM
Stop loss is our best Friend

but if you put a stop loss rule does not suit your trading and improper place, you can just get a loss then the price goes towards your original position, and you usually regret it because one put stoploss, I guess we can give stop loss at high resistance which does not break out and sell the new opening in the next candlestick

byesofiq
2013-04-21, 01:18 PM
I strongly agree with you - we are in the wrong location of my stop loss will be at risk if we can determine how many pips, because it is part of a strategy to reduce the risk of loss. Forex trading can be executed successfully so that you do not use a stop loss can help us to control our emotions.

kalvani
2013-04-21, 01:19 PM
yeah stop loss its better for trading but aap online ho or trading karrahe ho to fir stop loss nahi lagana chahye kyon ki isme stop loss pehle hi achived hojata hai , so i think stop loss better but are you not online than

dasdelep
2013-04-21, 01:22 PM
profit and stop loss is the best deal on the Forex market and if anyone use these terms in your trading account, you should get unlimited earning short period of time in order to use these terms may benefit DNA or stop loss and save your money,

FPK
2013-04-21, 01:25 PM
bro it is depend on your capital if you open trade with the view of your capital mean if you trade go into lose in 500 pips lose than it is 5% of your capital than i don't think you need to use stop lose if your capital is like as this but if you open trade with out view of your capital than you need to use stop loss

Micheiya
2013-04-21, 01:26 PM
stop loss is one of our greedy attitude control, with the stop loss we will be able to control ourselves, and with the use of stop loss loss that we will experience a bit of control, so we can minimize losses, stop loss trading has many benefits for us, and stop loss also will prevent us towards the margin call.

Iqbal123
2013-04-21, 01:27 PM
mere khiyal say toh forex me stop lose ki option buht he achi hai kio k dear forex me ham ko kamaybi k liye buht he knowleeadge gian karna hota hia foerx trading me jo stop lose wali item hai mjhy os k sath sath take profit wali site buht he achi lagi hia dear forex me ham ko kmaybi k liye toh buht he achi learning k sath demo acount use karna buht he acha hota hia i like this....

kamran123
2013-04-21, 01:29 PM
Yes stop loss may be your friend that i knew how to use it simply analyze the market well and place a stop loss order does not change no matter what .

happymailer
2013-04-21, 01:29 PM

Well, stop loss is not our best friend, because it is to secure your capital, if your capital is not secure then what will you do? stop loss is used because the trader think that market may reverse at any time and due to this threat he use stop loss, otherwise there is no need of stop loss, I personally don't use stop loss.

aalraz
2013-04-21, 01:32 PM
when we do not want to take high risk then stop loss is the real friend to us in Forex market. For the less experienced person stop loss can be a good policy because they can protect their deposits.

OK3
2013-04-21, 01:45 PM
yes dear you are right ap ki baat say may agree karta hu real may forex trading may stopp loss ak best friend hay ap ka ya ap ko big loss or ap ka blance zaya honay say bachata hay or khas tor per new bie ko stopp loss zaror use karna chahyia warna un ko big loss ho sakta hay but experience bi zarori hay forex trading may good profit kay liya

ForexLover
2013-04-21, 02:07 PM
Well forex is risky, complex and fluctuating business to cop with these we analysis, planning, make strategies and use experience but one thing that is beauty of this business is stop loss technique because in this way we can limit our loss. So we avoid from the huge loss in the worst conditions in the forex.

makrazeeb
2013-04-21, 02:21 PM
Forex trading market is so much volatile in this world than any other market. So in this market to use Stop loss option is so important thing. But we must need to know that where is the best place to set this. Without use this option our capital will remain in danger.

plastik
2013-04-21, 02:47 PM
make the good stop losss o make the friedsn acan ake the doalr..best traders who want to earn well money they start their trade with stoploss and take profit online market ki movement bboht change hoti rhti hann is ly stop loss trader kkoo ooss sssyy bachata hayyy

heart00
2013-04-21, 02:51 PM
g han bhi jan stoploss hamara best friend ha woh humein help karta ha humein secuure ho akr trading karta ha k aik khas amount he lose ho ge sub amount save hoti ha stoploss ka bohat benfit ha khas kar jin city mein light problem ha

uncle
2013-04-21, 02:53 PM
Everyone want to be earn profit without loos and it is impossible for a business.
It is a important part in Forex business and you do not find any business where they
do not loos.

nur5564
2016-01-31, 11:04 PM
stop loss is a very good in the forex tradiong so be agood atrder and never learn form the wins so be agood atrder and then you are going ot learn alot from the tradings so be agood atrder

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:18 PM
i know most of you heard that trend is your best friend there is no doubt in that but what i notice i think stop loss is also over best friend it safe us from huge loss..even yo are not in the market on your trading desk so here many things are good and best if you want to get good success then learn these things properly and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and get good success..

buttar
2019-02-05, 07:37 PM
Yesi think you are right that stop loss is our friend because stop loss safe our account from totally loss. We set a limit of loss in forex trading and we go away from computer screen and when market cross settled limit our position will be closed automatically and we face just afford able loss in forex market.

zohaib1
2020-02-25, 08:54 PM
yes i agree that stop loss is my best friend in this market because stop loss is always help to reduce more from our account i like to trade with the stop loss because it help me to take the trading as a relax mood and my trading is always running with the tension free so i love this stop loss in this Forex and i know that trading with stop loss is a good money managements,

raheel001
2020-11-03, 06:13 PM
What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-09, 10:46 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा एक अंतरराष्ट्रीय बैंक-से-बैंक मुद्रा बाजार है। विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार मुद्राओं की खरीद या बिक्री को मानता है। कभी-कभी बदलती मुद्रा दर के कारण, कम कीमत पर एक मुद्रा खरीदना और इसे उच्चतर पर बेचना आप फ्यूचर इंस्टा फॉरेक्स को पकड़ने में लाभ प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। यह धन प्राप्त करने या विनिमय करने का एक अच्छा तरीका है। बाजार की दर पर निर्भर करता है। यह व्यवसाय एक अंतर्राष्ट्रीय व्यवसाय है और यह 80-90% लाभकारी साबित होगा

eaman12
2020-12-18, 12:10 AM
इंस्टा फॉरेक्स छोटे से बड़े पैमाने पर ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसमें कई मुद्रा से लेकर मुद्रा विनिमय और सोना, चांदी और बिटकॉइन का व्यापार भी शामिल है। इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर आप दिन में कई बार शेयर बाजार के अपने दिए गए ज्ञान के साथ बाजार के विभिन्न रुझानों के बारे में पोस्ट कर सकते हैं जैसे कि यह कब ऊपर जा रहा है और कब नीचे जा रहा है। आपको 100% लाभ नहीं मिलेगा, लेकिन आप अनुभव प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।

eaman12
2020-12-18, 11:01 PM
किसी के लिए इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर काम करना, यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि चीजें वास्तव में इस मंच पर कैसे काम करती हैं। हालांकि, इंस्टा फॉरेक्स बहुत सरल लगता है, लेकिन यदि आपके कौशल खराब हैं, तो आप लंबे समय तक जारी नहीं रख सकते। आपको प्रवृत्ति का पालन करना होगा। उस के अनुसार अपना बिट रखें और समय-समय पर अपने व्यापार से संबंधित समाचार देखें।

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-19, 05:40 PM
The first step you have to work hard means you have to study big in this business. Never think that is impossible. try your best demo and start running and flowing good money management. If you want to be a good trader in forex then you have to get more knowledge about forex trading. To be a good forex trader, you must get skills. Learning is very important for forex trading. This can make you an experienced and professional forex trader

mianbhai
2020-12-20, 12:39 PM
युरसड वीक न्यू जोड़ी बान्या हा इंस्टा वालो न जीस को बी बोनस ऐय गा वोफटे मा 1 बारा लाज़मी ट्रेड क्राना हो गी मिसल के तोर पीआर एगर प्र दर पास 50 डॉलर $ टू मुजे 0.13 लॉट के ईयर्सड सप्ताह पीआर ट्रेड क्रन्ना हू हाय इस्के बाड मारिज हा जेहा मारजी लगौ व्यापार

Umar1212
2021-02-18, 03:14 PM
g han bhi jan stoploss hamara best friend ha woh humein help karta ha humein secuure ho akr trading karta ha k aik khas amount he lose ho ge sub amount save hoti ha stoploss ka bohat benfit ha khas kar jin city mein light problem ha