PDA

View Full Version : Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Pages : [1] 2

sweetuali
2013-04-18, 11:57 PM
Maximum brokers you use meta trader....because meta trader good for trading...
What do you thing about it ?
lets share your opinion:good:

aug14
2013-04-19, 09:58 AM
yes i also agree with you because meta trade was the first platform for the trading in forex international and online market,meta trader plat form is very stable in market and it is most important very easy and its commands are very understanding for every one there for this is very famous.

yad786
2013-04-19, 03:34 PM
meta trader aik achay brokers main shamil kiya jata hay is ko bohat famous is liye kaha jata hay kay is ka plat form good say bi zayada good hay kay plat form ko koi bi bura nahi kah sakta or ap or me to bilkul hi nahi kah saktay.

faridshawky
2013-04-19, 04:49 PM
My friends I also agree with you because metadata trade was the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet and Forex is the owner of the credit for this and trader is to achieve fame gain

indianpk01
2013-04-19, 05:37 PM
meta traders is lia mashoor han qkha ya insta forex k platforums han aur insta forex asia k number one broker ha zyda ter log insta forex ko istamaal krta han is lia meta traders mashoor han..

brain4x
2013-04-28, 11:51 AM
There are many reasons for it being famous. But primarily, it is because of its ease of use, flexibility to customize indicators, write EA to automate trading, scripts etc. It is the best trading software in the world.

raazi
2013-04-28, 01:53 PM
kiu ka ye forex forex ka sab sa famous platforum ha yahn pa pasa kiearn zayda hoti ha or wo bhi easy triky sakiu ka ye ik acha platforum ha trading ka or traders isa like krta ha

moomin
2013-04-28, 02:07 PM
meta trade is being used for business purpose and it really very famous in the brokers because of its unique uses it is so easy to understand and use so for this purpose there are software for the meta trading in the market like meta trade 4 and meta trade 5 you can join the forex trading by these software too.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 03:12 PM
mt4 aik old software jis ko log zayada easy samjh saktay hy or logo ki karobar may mt4 par zayada experience hy jis say zayada fame hy

Rahat786
2013-04-28, 03:30 PM
ye aik aasi platform hah ju humain trading main buhat help daiti hai. ye is liye famous hah kay ye wo platform jis say trading start howi thi is waja say is platform ko sab say zayada use kiya jata hai. ye platform other platfrom say reliable hah

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-28, 03:34 PM
Yes , i am agree with you because meta trader is so famous platform in the forex because it is that platform from where forex trading starts and it is so easy and simple and every trader like it so much .

mnaqash
2013-04-28, 03:34 PM
Why meta trader platform so famous ?

It is good for trading because it is stable for us , its variation can be understood by every one and there is no hidden problem in meta trader that may hurt you in future ,

rhshorif
2013-04-28, 03:36 PM
I also appreciate with you. Meta trader is first platform for trading. Besides it gives a lot of facilities for our trading. I like it.

kaldizar
2013-04-28, 09:29 PM
yes i think it's because metatrader platform makes the operation more easier the only disadvantage is that it don't allow as to work with different accounts at the same time

GHOURI
2013-04-28, 11:42 PM
it is famous due to is user friendly option available in the software... and with the passage of the it increases like up ****e version of the meta trader software are coming with more comfort..
and moreover it is very much flexible like you can adjust stop lose change time scale etc many more option like you can safe you own setting and after new installation of trading software you run the same setting again

haney
2013-04-29, 07:01 AM
metatrader 4 is simple and easy to understand and also flexible, we can set it based on our needs, we can install indicator or software to help us in trading ,
and i feel enough with mt4 right now and it is not necessary to use mt5, and also will need different account to use mt5

konka
2013-04-29, 07:03 AM
Meta trader platform famous for all. So I agree with you because metadata trade was the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet and Forex is the owner of the credit for this and trader is to achieve fame gain ..

taxo
2013-05-12, 07:28 PM
meta trader plateform buht acha platform hai traders kay lya is sy hum vear easily understand ker saktay hain aur is ko samjhnay main itni mushkil nahi hoty aur ye plteform pehli bar online trade kay lya use kya jata hai is per hr rader easily satisfy kr sakta hai aur ye platform other platform sy zyada reliable hai is lya is kay zarya sy trade kerna easy smjha jata hai

a555
2013-05-13, 10:03 AM
all the trading which the peoples do is happen on the meta trade there are two kind of meta trade software MT4 and the MT5, both are use for the trading on the forex from the online trading the meta trade is the best and well earn source in the world

zia56
2013-05-13, 10:50 AM
Best friend I personally would agree with anyone as metadata to buy and sell forex trading software in these markets, as well as online, as in forex trading as the real credit for this should be a good investor should know

joynan
2013-05-13, 10:55 AM
I know in forex trading business market metatrader4 trading platform is very famous and very useful for all forex trader in the world. Because this trading platform understand is very easy and trading for good. So it is for most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading platform in forex market.

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-13, 11:13 AM
meta trader is so famous platform in the market because it is very easy to use and it connect you in the market when you are trading,this is very easy and very simple way to trade in the forex trading market with this platform you trade in market at home.

poros
2013-05-13, 11:51 AM
There are many causes of ideas is currently known. But it is mainly because that is associated with its ease of use, versatility, in order to be able to change the inscriptions on the EA can generate to automate, invest, scripts, and so on. It is an ideal investment software program in the world.

51fctn
2013-05-13, 12:40 PM
mata trader forex ka best platform hai. yah buhat acha platform hai as lea mostly people asy like kerty hai. as platform say trading start hue the or y trading main help kerta hai as say asy zada use kya jata hai. mata trader other platform say zada reliably hai.

Mobile786
2013-05-14, 11:31 AM
meta trader platform is a way of easy trading on Forex market, we use commonds to do work on it and get positive results, we should use the meta trader4 it is very famous and very easy to learn and use.

donm
2013-05-14, 04:41 PM
because ab log plat form ko he daikh kar trading kartay hain kyon kay agar un ko plat form he good na laga to wo trading nahi kartay is waja say wo famous nahi hota or good plat form ke waja say wo famous hota hay.

sahilbutt
2013-05-14, 05:47 PM
kiu ka buht sa traders is ma kamkar ka hi to pasa earn karta han ye un ka lia sab sa acha platforum ha apsa earn krna ka or wo is ma happy han

sweat56
2013-05-14, 06:23 PM
My close personal friends of my wife and I also accept simply because metadata and ended up buying the most important platform for the exchange and forex trading online, as currency trading is that your credit rating would have to achieve.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 10:13 AM
it is a first trading program in the Forex trading which is used for online trading in all over the world. it is also a easy platform in which you easily trading in Forex trading and earn money very easily.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

because it is a good trading software and it is a beginner software. it is also easy for use. it has some versions also available in the trading platform. mt4 is a good platform for beginners and mt5 is for experts users.

saddi03s
2013-05-16, 01:55 PM
meta trader platform world main to patta nahi yah asia main bohat famous ha. yah asia main is laya famous ha qunk yah insta ka plate form ha. or insta asia main he zayda kam karta ha or asia main he famous ha. main na to aj tak is meratrader 4 per he trade ki ha. main na to aj tak is k alwa mt5 per b kabi trade nahi ki ha.

jiam
2013-05-16, 02:29 PM
Maybe everyone find his pfofit

suno5454
2013-05-17, 11:41 AM
Yes dear i agree with you because meta trade was the first platform for the trading in forex market, meta trader plat form is very stable in market and it is most important very easy and its commands are very understanding for evry one so there for this is very famous.

ghulam88
2013-05-17, 08:13 PM
meta trader good software ha trading karny ka lea kio ka ya jo plate form ha ya ak to old ha ha is ma koi b error na is lea ya b kahty ha old is gold
ya meta trada he sub dosry tradro sa best ha her trader is ko he like kart ha aur isy use karta ha .

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 03:05 PM
in my opinion the reason why metatrader platform is so popular is because it is the most used platform by brokers for traders as platform for tradung the foreign exchange market. im sure the brokers must have found it more profitable, more easy and more user friendly for traders

princeua
2013-05-19, 03:09 PM
MetaTrader 4 platform is very famous because this platform is easy of Use and are found in all forex companies that traded with them, and this station is very easy to use and easy to implement any strategy on this station and can achieve a lot of points to work with this station.

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 04:55 PM
it is famous because it is a good platform for trading. it is also famous because meta trade was the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet. Forex is the owner of the credit for this and it help trader to achieve fame gain. it is a best trading platform.

alauddin25
2013-05-25, 05:01 PM
My friends and I are considered to be as a result of the exchange of information is an important platform for the exchange of mercantilism in the framework of exchanges and on the Internet and is the owner of profit and economic operators to ensure the benefits of Fame

naija
2013-05-26, 03:22 AM
Mt4 was the first real trading system that was developed in the forex market when their was online trading system, so most traders started with it,and there experiences on it was nice, so the trend of mt4 continue and it grew more popular

uth1
2013-05-26, 10:17 AM
meta trader platform is very important and fomous because with the meta trader platform you can get the big profit and meta trader platform is very helpful for every trader and using the meta trader platform you can earn more money and many people ike this platform.

amssalcity
2013-05-27, 04:07 PM
meta trader platform is so famous because it provides many facilities to traders to trade in trading market it provides the traders a specific and good profit. which is useful for everyone and it also provides everyone to communicate with each others and also every one is happy with this facility.

c13
2013-05-27, 05:15 PM
ye to sahi baat hai kay forex main karobaar karnay kay liay traders meta trade ko he istamaal kartay hain iss ki waja ye hai kay meta trade kay baghair forex ka karobaar ho nahe sakta aur ye dunya main sab say zeada online paisay kamanay ka zarea hai

buxpir
2013-05-27, 05:17 PM
meta trader plateform is lay famous ho raha he kay ap is se kafi kosh earn kar saktay hin balkay ye earn kay sath sath ap ko lean ka moqba be data he ye ap ko indicator ki saholat be deta he.

Asiffx
2013-05-27, 06:45 PM
Meta trader aik acha software hai our use krney mein b kafi easy hai eis liye ye software market
mein kafi famous hai our use krney mein b easy hai our eis mein achey instruments hain

fan786
2013-05-27, 08:23 PM
meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 is application software which help us wo work fastly. it is very reliable and trusted, so that't reason many broker are use meta trader platform. i have se meta trader 4.

salman.rana
2013-05-27, 11:05 PM
meta trader platform so famous because they make online trade very simple and easy. they are very easy to use. through these platforms, we can run our trade very safe and secure. they are very helpful for carry a good trading business.

sulmanmugal1
2013-05-27, 11:11 PM
The MetaTrader 4 terminal is a well-equipped workplace that allows traders access to certain financial markets. It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments ?

jaldija
2013-05-27, 11:42 PM
dear meta trader platform sab say famous hay qun kay mete trader software sab say purana software hay international online trading main.or zeyada tar trader meta trader per he kam karty hain.forex trading main meta trader sab say famous hay qun kay isy samjna assan hay or is kay commands sab ko samaj aajati hain.

bloch.bhai
2013-05-28, 12:24 AM
yes i have agree with this meta trader is very famous international online platform you can start online trading with this so thats why people can use this platform for online trading

ali.khan
2013-05-28, 03:09 PM
I think there are many causes for it being famous but mostly it's because of it's each of use freedom to customize indicators create EA to automate trading scripts Etc.It is the best trading software in the world.

alomgir
2013-05-29, 12:13 AM
There are several advantages, as it is known. However, this is mainly because in terms of ease of use, versatility, customize for your symptoms, EA components for the automation of business, scripts, and many others. It is the best business software in the world.

Asiffx
2013-05-30, 06:30 PM
Waisey tou market mein kafi ziyada meta trader platform hai leikin instaforex sub sey acha our
best meta trader platform hai eis mein app ki investment pr 30% bonus milta hai jis sey app trading
kr saktey hain

irbaz.000005
2013-06-28, 06:28 PM
meta trader platform so popular because they are very helpful for Forex trading business. most of the brokers on Forex forum offer meta trader platform. they are popular due ti its good trading features and different types of indicators.

waqas1
2013-06-28, 09:04 PM
mete trader plate froum kafi famous hain is main her trah ki facilty hain jo ek trader chayta hin is ko subi like karte hain kyon ka ja use karne main easy hain aur is ka paltefroum sub sa best lagta hain

shoaib515
2013-06-28, 11:02 PM
yeh is liey use kiey jatey hen q keh is sy hum vear easily understand ker saktay hain aur is ko samjhnay main itni mushkil nahi hoty aur ye plteform pehli bar online trade kay lya use kya jata hai is per hr rader easily satisfy kr sakta .

ranakhurramctn
2013-07-07, 10:30 AM
Meta trader plat form is the best platform in insta forex kun k is platform par jo trader kam karte haion un ko bohat faida hasil hota hai or trader forex main invest karte hain or zyada income karne k leye or great earning karne k leye is platform ko like kya jata hai or isi leye ye famous hai.

mp5
2013-07-07, 11:13 AM
meta trade platform kay elawa koi bhe aysi jaga ya software nahe hai jes sey international forex trading ki ja sakey es liay meta trade pori dunya main bohat mashoor hai

zainshehzad
2013-07-07, 11:19 AM
MY brother i also agree with you because meta trade was the first platform for the trading in forex international and online market,meta trader plat form is very stable in market and it is most important very easy and its commands are very understanding for every one there for this is very famous....

safi.001
2013-07-07, 11:53 AM
Meta trader platform famous because of their good trading features. Due to this most of the brokers offer these platforms. Meta trader platforms are the most popular platform for forex trading and most of the traders prefer them for forex trading.

sunny99
2013-07-07, 01:30 PM
I also agree with you because metadata trade was the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet and Forex is the owner of the credit for this and trader is to achieve fame gain

azamiqbal
2013-07-07, 01:53 PM
Mt4 forex business ka sab se best platform hai or ye brokers mai bohat he famous hai kiun ky es ka uses unique hai or esy understand karna bhi easy hai.

Khan786786
2013-07-07, 04:51 PM
Yes you are right that mata trader is a really a famous platform that is being used from many brokers ,because it have great features that are user friendly and a trader fell easy while doing trading the meta trader platform and i think popularity of its oncreaing and mostly new brokers are giving opportunity to do trade with meta trqder platform

MaxMax
2013-07-08, 12:07 AM
Hi,
90% of MT traders use MT4, The MT5 Is New Platform.
I don't know anything on other platforms, But MT4 Is the famous and it's the most popular.

Ali 123
2013-07-08, 10:29 AM
meta tradr platform is way of easy trading in Forex markt, we use comonds to dpo work on it and get poositive result, we should use the meta trader4 its very famus and voery easy too leaprn and usees......

puja 86
2013-07-08, 12:00 PM
Maximum brokers you use meta trader....because meta trader good for trading...MetaTrader can trade multiple asset classes, including currencies, commodities, indices, equities and bonds, from a single screen.

aamish001
2013-07-08, 01:03 PM
meta trader plate form famous he q k ye reliable he log is pe trust karte hain . ye na sirf pakistan balke pore asia me sab se best mana jata he . is me logon k lye opportunities zeada hain kam karne k lye

aamishmehmood
2013-07-08, 02:29 PM
ye is lye zada famous hai q k is main opotion zada easy hai or log is pa zada tadad main kam kar rahe hai or kaamyab ho rahe hai

chak43
2013-07-08, 03:49 PM
metatrader software are very simple and easy to understand. metatrader software was first online trading software in the world of internet therefore mostly trader use metatrader software for forex trading. for these resins meta trader platform is very famous.

sweetkuri82
2013-07-08, 05:55 PM
every one want to trade with using meta trading platforms and these are very famous plat forms because these platforms are very good for online trading these provides so much facilities to users in these indicator system is very best we know about trading market using this platform this plat form is very good and easy to use and it is trust able so that`s why this platform is famous..

Zee121
2013-07-19, 10:40 AM
Metatrader platforms are so famous to do trading on Forex trading business because metatrader platforms are used for manual trading and i think manual trading is so best to get good results of trading in Forex trading business.

shahzad51
2013-07-20, 09:13 AM
Forex is the way of earning in this business you can trade and earn. In Forex business meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 both are trading platform and trader can use this platform for doing trade. Meta trader 4 is an old version which is easy to use easy to install and have many options like short keys and indicators which is very useful for trader for doing trade. Meta trader 5 is new version in market but not so famous then meta trader 4 because meta trader 5 plat form is new and new trader can not easily use. This platform is difficult to use for new trader and this platform is complicate then meta trader 4.

ABUZAR
2013-07-20, 09:14 AM
meta trader platform world main to patta nahi yah asia main bohat famous ha. yah asia main is laya famous ha qunk yah insta ka plate
form ha. or insta asia main he zayda kam karta ha or asia main he famous ha. main na to aj tak is meratrader 4 per he trade ki ha. main na to because it is a good trading software and it is a beginner software. it is also easy for use.
it has some versions also available in the trading platform. mt4 is a good platfor

wasee121
2013-07-20, 03:01 PM
I think many people like manual trading so in Forex trading business meta trader platform are so famous. Manual trading method is best than automated i like also meta trader platform to do trading on Forex trading business.

hosnim
2013-07-20, 05:04 PM
the meta trader has become so amous because it is the most used platform;it is easy to work it on any computer also it is not difficult to uderstand it in few days;also this platform is the best adapted for trading bcause you can drop d drag many scripts that can help you wile ttrading

buysell
2013-08-12, 03:45 PM
meta trader is very important for trader and every broker have its own meta trader which we use to open and close our trader we can see chart and insert any indicators so its help to make trading and can analysis about market

shahid1477
2013-08-12, 05:05 PM
meta trader trading kay liey first plateform tha or ye istamaal main asaan hai.is main kaam kar kay or practice kar kay beginners bhi acha start lay sakty hain.

saime121
2013-08-12, 08:10 PM
Dear i thin we can do manual trading with meta trader platform and meta trader software is so easy to use and lean so then the meta trader platforms is so best to do trading in Forex trading business.

zaid babu
2013-08-13, 09:22 AM
meta trader platforms are so famous because they are the most good platforms available in market for Forex trading. they are ever green platform and due to this they are very popular in market and traders prefer to use it.

nipuna
2013-08-13, 10:13 AM

yeah i agree with you.meta trader is any one can understand and doing well.most forex broker like MT platform.most people are like and understand MT4 or MT5

Azzharali
2013-08-13, 08:18 PM
foeex trading to bara hi easy aur engoy full business hai is say ghar bathay earning ki ja sakti hai
aur is say knowledge main bhi izafa hota hai ye aik bohat acha broker hai.

ijazahmad0001
2013-08-14, 08:06 AM
forex trading ka business mata drader platforum kay zray sey hota hai meta trader ka platforum betreen hai forex trading ko kerney asani hoti hai or is kay sath sath meta trader mey buhat si saholiyat be hain jin ko ham use ker sakty ho jis sey trading kerny mey mazeed asani hoti hai

Azzharali
2013-08-14, 10:00 AM
forex tradin is liye famous hai k ye earning karnay ka best way hai aur is k world main apna aik
mapam hai is ko koi bhi bura nahi keh sakta.

nadeem123
2013-08-14, 11:45 AM
Dear i think in Forex trading business manual trading trading is so better than automatic trading and the meta trader platform are so famous than other because we can do manual trading with meta trader platform.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-15, 05:34 AM
I think it is because it is the most preferred by trders and brokers in thr forex business alike. I would sy that mostnpeoe just use them cos of the availability if met trader accounts for trading which is a plus

perfectonline
2013-08-15, 06:03 AM
ji han meta trade kaafi famous hy iss sy trading karnaa asaan hy iss ko seekhnaa asaaan hy is ko samjana asaan hy iss k zariy sy app ashi trading kar sakty ho aor app ko warning bi ashi ho sakty hy iss liey is ka use in all the world zaida kia jata hy aor ye zaida use hony wala trading plateform hy.

Endeye
2013-08-16, 10:02 AM
Many brokers are using meta trader platform so inevitably the traders should also use MT so long meta trader well known up to now and people turn out to fall in love with meta trader. In addition indeed MT is very easy to use, and easy to understand navigation. When I was first using mt4 me no trouble. just learn a few moments I've understand meta trader platform overall.

shoaib546
2013-08-16, 05:00 PM
meta trader 4 platform is lye famous hai q k yeh insta forex se munsilk hai yeh bura ho hi nhi sakta is par trade asani se ki ja sakti hai or zayda tar traders is ke sath kam karna pasand karty hain yeh sub se best platform hai trading ke lye.

Azzharali
2013-08-17, 02:00 PM
meta trade is liye famos hai kiyon k is ko all world main like kiya jata hai is business main hum short time main
zyda earning kar saktay hain ye humain bohat sari opportunities deata hai is liye is ko like kiy jata hai

okeyy
2013-08-17, 06:05 PM
Meta trader is most easy and useful software for trading.meta trader4 is the easiest software to learn trading and trading is very easy through it.meta trader5 is also much popular among senior traders.

justlovefx
2013-11-17, 10:51 PM
It isn’t backwards compatible with MT4 indicators and EAs after all for me MT5 doesn't work in my computer because i have problem in my hardware so i thing MT4 is very good platform , it's easy to use and fast that in my opinion the best platform in Forex is just mt4 that is so easy and so good to handle even a Forex newbie could learn its use in some short attempts let alone Well, i think this is not good for a trader pal.

Donald
2013-11-19, 12:15 PM
you should also learn trading on meta trader 4 while you earn so as to improve your trading skill while It can furthermore be caring to have a discussion to a forex trader who knows in this area trends and problems in forex chat and well if you want to know what type of a trader you are then answer this question let alone How can we earn if there is no knowledge or experience

Donald
2013-11-22, 03:52 AM
We know latest versions of softwares are generally superior than earlier versions so the best platform nowadays was metatrader 4. Hello friends we all know MT4 platform is best for every one and MT4 is the full easy to use every one Trading in demo and real account in MT4 because it is simple to use only For me if its not broken why fix it right? That's why I prefer to use mt4 than mt5 as well The MetaTrader 4 terminal is a perfectly equipped traders workplace that allows to trade in the financial markets (Forex, CFD and Futures).

shinchan
2013-11-22, 12:21 PM
This helps you organise your indicators and expert advisors. So for example, in the default installation of MT5, in the indicators section, I have but but i am very much comfort to use the meta trader 5 let alone its is not related to pips digit,it is completly about software,I mean trading platform,its totally different trading platforms mt4 is up****ed as mt5 let alone that mt4 trading platform is the best one ; most of the traders use it for their trading in stock and Forex trading and easy to execute the orders and easy to use the tools and easy learning.

perfectonline
2013-11-22, 09:07 PM
kiun k ye asaaan hein aor inn ki working asaani sy samaj mein a jaty hy aor inn ko asaani sy seekha ja saktaa hy aor iss mien koi ziada difficulty nahin hoty aor ye aksar people samaj jaty hein.

hercules
2013-11-23, 05:32 AM
I guess I will going to try to open an account in mt5 just for a chance accordingly For example, you can now view a 2 minute chart, or you can view an 8, I'm sooo sure that most of persons who reading thread didn't experience MT5 platform after all The metatrader 4 platform is a software that very useful for everypeople who want to join the forex market, 5 digit looks some confusing in spread fix, Before the mt5 would begin to have control is, when systems that su.

mrk22
2013-11-23, 05:34 AM
meta monger aik achay brokers main shamil kiya jata fodder is KO bohat famed is liye Hindu deityha jata fodder kay is ka plat kind sensible say metallic element zayada sensible fodder kay plat kind KO koi metallic element Pabir nahi kah sakta or ap or Pine Tree State to bilkul hi nahi kah saktay.

mohammed_1980
2013-11-23, 05:41 AM
meta trader is so famous platform in the market because it is very easy to use and it connect you in the

market when you are trading,this is very easy and very simple way to trade in the forex trading

market with this platform you trade in market at home

ufs
2013-11-23, 05:49 AM
ye aik aasi platform hah ju human trading main bahut help daiti hai .
ye is liye famous hah kay ye wo platform jis say trading start howi thi is
waja say is platform ko sab say zayada use kiya jata hai .
ye platform other platform say reliable hah .....................

utariq29
2013-11-23, 05:54 AM
hello g t really very famous in the brokers because of its unique uses it is so easy to understand and use so for this purpose there are software for the meta trading in the market like meta trade 4 and meta trade 5 you can join the forex trading by these software to.

sohailkhan333
2013-11-23, 05:55 AM
Well friends its a very great and good question as well as yes i also agree with you because meta trade was the first platform for the trading in forex international and online market,meta trader plat form is very stable in market trends as very well .

utariq29
2013-11-23, 07:11 AM
it is a platfrom for trading .There are many reasons for it being famous. But primarily, it is because of its ease of use, flexibility to customize indicators, write EA to automate trading, scripts etc. It is the best trading software in the world.
.../

asingh601
2013-11-25, 02:32 AM
meta trader ek bahut hi aasan platform aur GUI deta hai jis se ek simple aur kam padha likha vyakti bhi aasani se samajh sakta hai ise chalu karne ke liye adhik kuch nahi lagta hai bas download kar lo desktop par aur fir click kar ke shuru kar sakte hain trading bahut aasan hai trade lagana aur close karna.

adys
2013-11-25, 06:10 AM
yes ofcourse all this time no one can match the performance MT4 so many many brokers use MT4 for there trading forex, and I too feel enjoy trading with MT4

donquixote
2013-11-25, 07:07 AM
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform has been the cutting edge software standard for the Forex market as if because it is too much old and reliable because people are working on this platform from several years therefore In my opinion the mt4 is more useful than the mt5. Even all your trades in the same currency pair will pile up as one trade then Best thing to know what is the best platform is to join as many broker sites as you can then compare each other platform.

rajaforex
2013-11-25, 07:54 AM
Metatrader 4 are the best trading terminal to trade using EA, beside that we can improve its performace by adding a lot of custom indicator that we can download for free in the internet while But as far much broker use MT4 than another so its m as if Most of the traders use this for trading till In these both just one digit is difference let alone BUT IN THIS DAY'S MAXIMUM TRADER FEEL SMOOTH WITH MT4. I ALSO LIKE THIS SOFTWARE. STILL NOW I DIDN'T TRADE WITH MT5. NOT ONLY PC WE CAN DRIVE OUR MT4 IN MOBILE, IPOD MANY OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE..

yondaime
2013-11-26, 01:16 AM
5 digits is a fractional pip (pipette) while fourth decimal place is a pip. the purpose is just for accuracy, but no difference otherwise as well l analysis indicators and charts and market watch so Agree, we as trader didn't much familiar with MT5, and much broker still use MT4, so I am not sure if metaquotes would release MT6 with in terms of putting the best indicator is usually more to the way we look at each of the existing processes and adapted to use a familiar platform we use and our test on demo account.

samiya
2013-11-26, 02:48 PM
mainay to abhi tak meta trader nai use kiya hai even main is ka sahi kam bhi nai janti hun han is ko sikhna zaror cahungi isay means kis tarhan use kartay hain isay kiya hota hai kis tarhan use kiya jata hai yah sub mujhay sikhnay ka bouhat shok hai waqt k sath shayad sikh jaou juldi main so thora sa time do mujhya ta k main sikh sakon

ninjafx
2013-11-27, 06:41 AM
In these both just one digit is difference therefore I like both platform for me there is no different between them after all also we can attack our expert advisor for automatic trading accordingly l, the installation is very similar to MT4, but the main difference is that when creating a new account, its necessary to create an additional password after all I prefer trading on meta trader and have no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I was afraid there would be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5.

mdchomokali
2013-11-27, 07:13 AM
My friends I conjointly trust you as a result of information trade was the primary platform for interchange commerce within the securities market and on the web and Forex is that the owner of the credit for this and monger is to realize fame gain

rastafx
2013-11-28, 12:02 AM
If the connection is not compromised server connection or not bother him at all as if But i prefer a newbie to start trading with meta trader 4 plateform because most of the indicators are made to use in mt4 therefore I guess mt4 is undisputed as the best platform as its the most common platform in many forex broker site only The software consists of a server and client component so Although MT5 terminal is more advanced than MT4 but it still working perfectly fine, I always said to myself why replace it when it is not broken yet?.

mustafag
2013-11-29, 09:51 PM
They are easily understand for every new trader. and these are the clearly defined functions so they are use the world wide software for trading.

raufiqbal
2013-11-29, 10:45 PM
es liye kay ye samjhanay me aasan hay aur koi bi es ko aasani say handle kar sakta hay aur es me trding karna aasan hay aur aksar log es ko hi use kartay hai aur es me log demo account per kam kartay huay hi seekh jtay hain es liye ye famous hay

fxloser
2013-12-04, 10:02 AM
I also believe that forex is the best platforms for make more money rather than In fact many traders don't see any thing wrong in using mt4 and that's why we are still using mt4 until now rather than mt5 let alone Most of the Forex trader use mt4 platform so I also love mt4 platform like properlyin my opinion also be used MT4 and MT5 did not useperhapsin my opinion using MT4 was still a lot a lot platforms and computer software pupuler use lightly

kamrun7142
2013-12-04, 10:07 AM
Yes,meta trader platform is good for forex trading.I am feeling so much for trading in this platform.I can understand perfectly about market situation by using meta trader platform.

masterMC
2013-12-04, 10:58 PM
It's powerful charting and automation make it more successful tradin software i would say that mt4 is by far more popular mt5 has yet to gain popularity i guess when metatrader stops offering support for mt4 mt ther software I can definitely compare with others till That's why I was eager to know about it while Because I have joined many broker sites using paypal and has mt4 that I end up withdrawing at loss via bankwire

mod_guendeng_tai
2013-12-06, 01:54 AM
You can build a good career with forex trading and but i am very much comfort to use the meta trader till But thats not what Im really concerned a as if i also like the ninjatrader but look man the meta trader is the best so far i do not want any other this is so much simple to be used really so go for this one only after all mt4 platform is very good for scalper and micro trader that is this indicator works on both mt4 and mt platforms enough of fancy indicators strictly price action

rook banjo
2013-12-07, 04:54 AM
But i found that MT4 is more useful maybe it's more old so have more custom indicators or whatever that is but i am very much comfort to use the meta trader therefore I'm still with mt4 but its because I'm using mt4 and we can use template custom indicator expert adviser script etc that But the real problem is we cannot move withing those platforms as if I will pick MetaTrader because a lot of indicators and expert advisors are available and can customize the chart many ways

akram cool
2013-12-07, 07:55 AM
There is a lot of reason why metatrader trading platform become really famous:
1. Its frewaree
2. A lot of free indicator and EA thats we can use
3. Able to use its as automatic trading (for busy people)
4. Fast execution
5. User friendly interface..:)

Hukam
2013-12-07, 08:24 AM
Meta trader platform main kaafi saari facility hame milti hai or wahan per kaafi ache tools bhi rehte hai baaki or platform to maine aaj tak use nhi kiye hai isiliye unki jyada jaankari bhi mujhe nhi hai

hubb
2013-12-07, 10:55 AM
most of intelligent people use this plateform for forex trading because this plate form has easy method for deposit of investment and has easy method for taking profit and easy to operate for giving order of your forex market things and its keep secure of your investment like your own account.

ammarg
2013-12-10, 08:29 PM
My friends I additionally trust you as a result of data trade was the primary platform for exchange commercialism within the stock exchange and on the net and Forex is that the owner of the credit for this and dealer is to realize fame gain i like forex trading business in the word

rana.shami
2013-12-10, 08:41 PM
friends i think meta trader platform ik easy platform hae es main new bie b easily trading kar sakte han and easily trading main apna knowledge increase kar sakte han i believe yei main reason hae k meta trader best platform hae

Khimi234
2013-12-10, 09:42 PM
Meta trader platform kaafi jyada famous hai kyonki sabhi trader jyadatar isme hi trading karna pasand karte hai kyonki isme jo tools hota hai wo kaafi ache hote hai or yai platform use karna bhi kaafi easy hai tabhi to sabhi broker jyadatar mt4 platform main hi trade karna suggest karte hai

exnessshibin
2013-12-11, 11:55 PM
Yes Meta Trader is Good for Trading and Also Its Interface s Userfriendly and We can Use Any type of EA and Indicators Here....

222fur
2013-12-15, 01:08 PM
forex aik international business hey aur internationally meta trader plateform hi use ho raha hey.yeh traders ko possible facilities dey raha hey.aur forex tading k liey traders meta trader sey satisfied hein.

bedesijo
2013-12-16, 09:42 PM
I think there is not much of the difference between them then it is trading platform software which is used for trading online this software automatically records our trades of profit and losses details of time of trades technica only ho want to buy an ea make sure it can be apply in both platform cause it's not imposibble that MT5 will replace MT4 totally as well in the programming language MQL4 MT4 so rich in features and very familiar

segawon
2013-12-18, 05:56 AM
You are right mt5 have more advanced features but it is not much popular among the forex community and traders still like to use MT4 because of its user friendly interface When i started first in Instarorex some days i used MT5 but now i habituated in MT4 so this indicator works on both mt4 and mt platforms enough of fancy indicators strictly price action namely But talked to many people and they suggest me to use metatrader at first

satpal2223
2013-12-18, 05:59 AM
first platform for the trading in forex international and online market,meta trader plat form is very stable in market he market like meta trade 4 and meta trade 5 you can join the forex trading

jeetnrimi
2013-12-18, 08:51 AM
Main ye nahin janta ki meta trader ke alawe koi aur bhi company MT4 terminal create karti hai ya nahin, lekin maine jyadatar brokers ko metatrader ka terminal hi provide karte hai, kuchh brokers online webtrader par trading karate hai par aap usme koi bhi indicator install nahin kar sakte hai.

mk003
2013-12-18, 09:14 AM
listen dear in my opinion meta trader is lye famous kiyon ke mt4 instaforex ka trading platform he jahan per ham trading kar ke acha profit earn kar sakhte hen and meta trader 4 easy and fast platform he trading karne ke lye.

rabish
2013-12-18, 10:07 AM
i agree with you mostly brokers meta trader hi use kerty hain may bhi is ki sab say bari reason yeah hain kay yeah online hain aur jo cheez bhi ap kay doorstep tak a jaye log usay follow kerna shoro ker deytay hain

suzonbss5
2013-12-18, 10:27 AM
good platfrom to earn and my partner and i furthermore accept an individual due to the fact meta business has been the initial program for your investing inside forex trading global and also on the web industry, meta dealer plat kind is quite secure inside industry and it's also most critical quite simple and its particular directions have become comprehending for each and every a single right now there regarding this is very popular.so do it

kajool
2013-12-19, 08:37 PM
Meta trader is trading platform mean software with That's why I was eager to know about it as if cussion here maximum preffer MT4 than Mt5 platform namely What is the problem when you use mt5 As far as the specs of mt4 and mt5 are almost the same so if mt4 is working mt5 should be working as well instead of it is make a realy money and they provide a good and easy life chances therefore However because much I understand a lot agent make use of MT4 compared to an additional therefore i

asumomod
2013-12-20, 09:55 PM
Mt5 is much much better than mt4 since mt5 is an up****e version of mt4 while there are many platforms offfered by the brokers accordingly To me MT4 is still better and simple to use than MT5 till to improves more with the good confirmation with different manaeg with analytics so Nevertheless in some other trading platforms by just putting more than some charts make the platform crashing but The MT5 platform has been developed and produced by MetaQuotes who developed the MT4

RAVI KUMAR
2013-12-20, 10:39 PM
Because this is be the so much of the good for the every one to make the money in it and this is be the so much of the good for the every one to make the money by this and the lot of the traders might use this and make the money..

sarthak001
2013-12-22, 12:46 PM
I don't think it matters what software you use. A lot of traders use ninjatrader and find it a lot better than metatrader. The reason we all use MT4 is that it is free. It is not better than other platforms.

morat
2013-12-22, 12:58 PM
I think indeed many are using metatrader and I have always been faithful with mt4, and most importantly comfort we have become accustomed to, because then we will be successful and that is a very important thing in trading ...:doubt:

adeeb.shafi
2013-12-22, 06:26 PM
There is a great variety of forex trading platforms and choosing the one is not an easy task. You have to consider a number of factors before diving into markets, especially when you are a beginner. In this article I will try to reveal the most well known trading platforms and what are their main so in think meta trading platform is more easy to use as comapre to others onother reason of popularity of meta trading because it is oldest platform

nrabia
2013-12-22, 06:37 PM
forex main meta trading bht in hy,, aur iss ko favorite raqar dia jata hy,, bht sy traders iss ko adopt kiay huy wy hotay hain,, iss liay iss main bht faidy b hain, meta trading ap k liay bht easy b bn jati hy, iss main guidness b bht hy.

budiforex
2013-12-23, 12:21 AM
Lets just hope this weight and wait has been worth it and in it is a place allocated for placing of trades known as new order But mostly traders like trade with digits platforms because with digit we can do better trade but Mt4 is the most Trading software for Forex trading we know Now Forex trading more popular and profitable online based earning method we can do it from our home by using internet I prefer the metatrader4 for mt5 i have no experience with it

hamid123
2013-12-24, 02:59 PM
I also agree with you because metadata trade was the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet and Forex is the owner of the credit for this and trader is to achieve

NaveedPK
2013-12-24, 10:57 PM
HI dear i am a new member of the forex forum ans=d i think that the meta trader plateforum is best plateforum of the forex forum that provide the opportunity for tradiing having minimum chance of loosing.that is why its famous.

ninjafx
2013-12-28, 02:32 AM
But I have know that mt4 is more difficult than mt5 and I think there is a difference between the meta trader meta trader one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader is often a warning appears no connection then The other bad side is price changes more frequently in digits brokers due to the 5th digit so the numbers of re-quotes are higher in digits brokers than digit brokers

doramelon
2013-12-28, 04:25 PM
But i feel mt4 is the more flexible for me accordingly I will pick MetaTrader because a lot of indicators and expert advisors are available and can customize the chart many ways after all I prefer to trade using mt4 than using other platform that i like forex because forex is a good platform to earn a lot of money like They also add mt4 as its the best platform and most popular platform right now in my opinion i actually don't like metatrader very much it is decent but could be better

sanosuke
2013-12-30, 05:54 PM
The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless that is But a lot of indicator are made for mt4 For me I more prefer MT5 due to its appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit old in fact But thats not what Im really concerned a

panhwer110
2013-12-30, 05:56 PM
bhai forex trading main ager aap trading kerte ho tu aap ko pta hoga ke aap metatrader 4 ki madad se acha amount earn ker skte ho aur haan ye software es liye famous hai ke es software main analysis kerne ke liye bhut se tools moojud hain.

perfectonline
2013-12-31, 03:54 AM
kiun k ye kaaafi asaan hoty hein in ko bohat hi asaani sy app use kar sakty ho aor iss mein app ko koi mushkil bi paish nahin aaty hy aor app iss ko bary hi asaani sy learn kar sakty ho iss mein koi bi difficulties nahin hein.

Asaddar
2013-12-31, 05:30 AM
MT4 trader platform use id verry easy to use .very simple use .make demo account its easy .this is best trader platform .panding deal sl move its very simple .my team rely like very much. . . .

tasleemullah
2013-12-31, 03:42 PM
yes i also agree with you because meta trade was the first platform for the trading in forex international and online market,meta trader plat form is very stable in market and it is most important very easy and its commands are very understanding for every one there for this is very famous.

hammad13
2013-12-31, 03:59 PM
meta trader is a famous forme and many people can easy work on it. It is the best trading software in the world.

callumthorpe224
2013-12-31, 04:00 PM
meta bargainer aik achay brokers main shamil kiya jata fodder is knockout bohat celebrated is liye Kaha jata fodder kay is ka plat kind smart say metal zayada smart fodder kay plat kind knockout koi metal Bura nahi kah sakta or ap or American state to bilkul hi nahi kah saktay.

wahid04
2013-12-31, 04:06 PM
yeh tu mujhy bhi nahi pata g bus itna pata hai kay yeh famous hai kafi ziada is kay bina mujhy nahi pata kay q hai wesy sab hi is ko use akrty han traidng kay liy yeh kafi asan bhi hai or acha bhi hai

bintang.forex
2014-01-14, 11:37 PM
Haps the MT5 platform will surpass MT4 till MT4 is a meta trader platform for forex trading which is adapted by most of the forex brokers that Anyway after a couple of hours I tried making a new demo account for the nth time and this time it worked like MT4 is stands for meta trader is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business

muhammad ajab
2014-01-14, 11:53 PM
meta trader plate form is famous because of his some good features so we are also earning money through this plate form we can use easily on our android mobiles and can trades quiet easily and can earn money so there are so many people are doing earning through this meta trader account like me

abd2
2014-02-06, 08:25 AM
kiu keh her genration ko kuch nia chgahiye hota hey . pehley meta trader 4 kafee famous trading software tha but ab us kee maang men ab kamee aa gaee hey aur ab ziada use kia janey wala trading software meta trade 5 hey kiun keh yeh nia software hey aur pehley sey ziad behter hey .

koyb
2014-02-06, 08:30 AM
mara khyal sa muja aysa lagta ha jso jo bohot achi kam karna hota ha aysa ma bohot achoi akmk akra hota ha ayha achi bat ha sjia ka abar ama ap koa bohota chi ho jana hota ha as am.

elkoufachy
2014-02-06, 08:34 AM
Hello I also agreed with this idea because trade metadata was one of the first platform for trading in the market and foreign exchange, and the dealer meta plat form very stable in the market and this is the most important is very easy and orders are very understanding of each one there for this is very famous and thank you for the important topic .

koyb
2014-02-06, 08:36 AM
mara khyal sa muja yasa lagat aha ka agra aha ahi kam ak ahota ha jsi ako ahm bata sakta ha so ji ka bara ma hamy aysa ho sakta ha jsia ko bohit achi kam akrna hota ha.

SUGENG
2014-02-06, 09:06 AM
metatrader is easy to use , flexibility to customize indicators , write EA to automate trading , scripts , It is the best trade software in my choise , metatrader make happy and make easy for earn money ,,"

brook
2014-02-06, 10:18 PM
These things does not have any effect on your trading and analysis rather than nue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure A bit of a cringe Of course this is just the first time once all the files are compiled they never need to be re-compiled like more easy than mt5 like i love to use msoffice 2003 instead of 2007 or 2010 namely MT5 with mt4 MT5 but more sophisticated with the sophistication of the usual curved create its own difficulties especially in the added difficulty of finding a book use

brook
2014-02-09, 10:49 PM
But I guess most forex broker sites right now that has a micro account has an mt4 as a platform I still prefer using Metatrader 4 as I have been use instead of you can build a good career with forex trading so wever Metatrader now supports more timeframes as well with a live chat that give you some good solution i fast time in fact I didn't try new MT5 platform from metaquotes let alone And our earnings will be as good as we know how to trade and handle our platform

Ali Raza
2014-02-09, 11:30 PM
meta trader aik bhot acha platform hy orr yhe kafi famous bhe hy orr jo cheez famous ho sb wo hi use krty hin orr ic ki services bhe bhtar hin yhe apni best services ki waja sy kafi mashoor hy orr bhot sy traders meta platform sy trading krna pasand krty hin.

hamza1
2014-02-10, 08:31 PM
Hello I also agreed with this idea because trade metadata was one of the first platform for trading in the market and foreign exchange, and the dealer meta plat form very stable in the market and this is the most important is very easy and orders are very understanding of each one there for this is very famous and thank you for the important topic .

asadawan
2014-02-11, 11:38 PM
MT4 and MT5 are most popular softwares, because i think these are user friendly and have merged with a lot of indicators and charts into it... the most important thing it's an desktop software we don't need to worry about browsers based trading platforms, which sometimes get disconnect due to our browser crash problems.

amjad23510
2014-02-15, 10:30 PM
Yes.it is true,meta trader is best for trading and it is used by most of traders.i am using mt4.
mt4 is best for trading.it is very easy to use and newbies can easily use it.mt5 is also good but it does not allow hedging that's way most of traders are using mt4 for trading.

sanosuke
2014-02-21, 06:48 PM
Meta trader is a trading platform which is designed by Meta trader but Beside mt4 can easily be updated that theirs seems no need for traders to open an account in mt5 so was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means their custom indicators and EAs that I have been using it for about years and I am very satisfied with Meta trader

Taha902
2014-02-21, 06:59 PM
Meta trader buhut acha ha is kay system kafi eazy rhatey hain islea zada tar meta trade plat form use kartey hain aur Insta broker meta trader platfoum provide karta ha.

saqibs
2014-02-23, 04:08 PM
meta trader ka plate froum bohat acha hain is main her trah ki facilty hain jo ek trader ko chayea is ko use karna be easy hain is laye zayda trader meta trder ko he trader use karte hain is laye ja famous hain

afandi
2014-02-27, 10:06 PM
It is make a realy money and they provide a good and easy life chances and I have been using it for about years and I am very satisfied with Meta trader rather than i think the mt5 use is better for u update version is better than older version so you should try it as Because its advantages and opportunity are very much suitable for maximum traders as if i use metatrader platform to make trading namely digit will give you the rate of price in deep means 10th of the pip

segawon
2014-03-03, 02:48 AM
N restarted due to updates but then failed to connect no matter how many times I tried constantly just spurting out the following error: 2009 that i think that forex trading system provides us a best and vast platform to trade while It is nice to use a digits platform because it is very simple and clear which makes me easier to use it rather than MT5 to me does not work my computer because I have a problem in my equipment so i something is pretty good MT4 platform it easy to use and fast

yondaime
2014-03-06, 01:08 AM
I think almost the same even no differences were apparent then also there are many other terminal like webtrader but it is not very much famous like mt4 that The brokers that support using the meta trader platform do package their own versions but the back end software is maintained by the Meta Quotes Software Corpor so but i feel mt4 is the more flexible for me therefore Some are claiming that Mt5 have a better connection than Mt4

mansoorwaqas
2014-03-06, 01:15 AM
Yes, meta trader is good for trade and most of all it's very easy for the beginners. Anyone with a little knowledge of setting an order can trade with this environment.

sultan123
2014-03-16, 08:14 AM
mere kial se meta tradre platforum is ly famious he jo ye ba aasani karobar he is me experence ki zrorat hooti he wo tu koi bhi karobar ho is me experenc ki zrorat hoti likn met trader ek alg kaam he mre kafi dost hen jo metatrade use krte hen aur inhone hi mjhe bhi mushwra diya he aur ye kaam shru kya dekhte hen aage kia hota he likn juhan tak mera kial he ye behtren job he aur metatrade is ly famous he k betren kaam he ye iska saboot h

davda202
2014-03-16, 03:55 PM
They are so famous because they are mostly used by the traders all around the world and most forex accounts can use this trading platform to access the amount to place trades and make profits as a traders

shahid079
2014-03-16, 04:01 PM
it is the latest software for the trading and you can do it so easily and if you want to add more indicators then you can add it in the meta trader 4 and can enjoy the forex trading as a trader. the best thing is that it is the quick responder for the trades and you can open too many order with in no time.

steffany
2014-03-16, 07:20 PM
Actually all beginners must be use this terminal namely is an independent trading platform which was developed for trading forex options and futures then I guess I will going to try to open an account in mt5 just for a chance as When I heard this I was shocked MT4 didnt support MT3 indicators but I didnt expect Metaquotes to make the sam so If you are EA developer then MT5 offers some mo

overlay
2014-03-17, 03:47 AM
in trading forex I always use the meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use a version of meta trader 4

hami001
2014-03-17, 04:45 AM

meta trader as a trading platform use hone ki asal waja ye he k, Ye bohat light Weight he, be-shumar indicators majood hen MT4 or 5 k. indicators Customize ho jate hen. or expert advisors b istamal ho sakte hen...

akatsuki
2014-03-22, 09:01 PM
We are in this world of technology and we need to use the modern in our favor then Meta trader is a trading platform which is designed by Meta trader namely i think forex business is best business platforum on all aurond the world instead of mt4 platform is the meta trader platform which is used to trade in the forex market and it provides many features to the users like use of the charts time frames and many other functions

Asiffx
2014-03-24, 01:19 PM
Forex trading mein different software use hotey hain jin ko use kr k app trading krtey hain mere khayal mein forex trading mein meta trader 4 best software hai eis ko use krna kafi easy hai our ye software easily mobile pr b chal jata hai

RishiMehar
2014-03-24, 01:21 PM
Her broker ne apna pan plateforum market may mutarif krwaien hain is lie koi be plate forum galt nhi hoo skta tumam platforum good hoty hain trading k lie .

violet
2014-03-26, 10:49 PM
So far I was trading using Instaforex software but when I read this thread I wanted to use the trade software MT4 therefore i also like the ninjatrader but look man the meta trader is the best so far i do not want any other this is so much simple to be used really so go for this one only while It is very fast and very stable to use as a forex trader that is tions create and use automated trading programs (Expert Advisors

Amado Amadomidoufen
2014-03-30, 06:22 PM
Le broker forex InstaForex qui est une partie du business global de InstaForex Companies Group, est un fournisseur de services en matire de courtage en ligne qui propose une excution de type ECN (trading sans spread) de la mme manire que le broker FxPro.
Il y a maintenant cinq annes, en 2008, le broker a rejoint la RAFMM (Russian Association of Financial Market Members), une autorit de rglementation indpendante qui supervise les oprations des socits financires sur le territoire russe et qui examine les rclamations entre les traders et leurs brokers.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

InstaForex is a title sponsor of InstaForex Loprais Team, the crew participating in the Dakar Rally. It is a joint project of InstaForex, the Tatra team and the Loprais family, repeated winners of the Dakar Rally.

The contract to organize a new team was signed in May 2011 by the family member of rally champions Ales Loprais and Deputy Director of InstaForex Dmitriy Savchenko. This event marked a turning point for both the Loprais family and InstaForex. The Loprais got a strong partner to help them break new ground, while InstaForex strengthened its business creed that unites high achievement sport and the Forex market by providing support to independent teams and world-famous sportsmen.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-03-30, 06:44 PM
mery khyal mainmeta trder plat form is liye zyda famous hai q k ye istamal karny main bahut hi zyda easy hai aur is ki har ksis ko easily smjh a jati hai is liye log is ko zyda pasnad karty hain aur is ko zyda use karty hain main khud bhi is k favor main ho

Asim Wazeer
2014-04-12, 05:49 PM
:) because it is such a platform where we can execute over trades in good environment. please sure to understand MT4 before trading on real money because its very important

zeeshan52
2014-04-15, 11:52 PM
Yeah i agree with you because meta trader is best online business for the best trading business in forex international and online market,meta trader plat form is very stable in market and it is most important very easy and its commands are very understanding for every one there for this is very famous business.

fxindian
2014-04-25, 08:51 PM
Period on the charts and also could used a few windows with a charts rather than Mt4 is the most Trading software for Forex trading we know Now Forex trading more popular and profitable online based earning method we can do it from our home by using internet instead of in my opinion the best platform in Forex is just mt4 that is so easy and so good to handle even a Forex newbie could learn its use in some short attempts

atifrana
2014-04-25, 09:56 PM
Yes friend majority of traders ki meta trader 4 ko like kerti hai or me b meta trader 4 ko hi use kerta hun or mere sub friends b mete trader 4 k platform ko use kerna like kerte hain because meta trader 4 bohat best platform provide ker raha hai traders ko meta trrader 4 software bohat fast hai or bohat reliable hai or slow Internet connection me b bohat ache se work kerta hain or hung b nai hota or with in second me process ko finish ker leta hai or b bohat se reasons ki waja se meta trader 4 best hai or bohat famous hai.

ali razaa
2014-04-25, 09:59 PM
Yes i think metatrader platform for us for doing trade it is good and easy to understand for the newbies.I also use MT4 for doing trade and i understand it and i want to more get knowledge for the trade and for making profit from the MT4 terminal.I like MT4 for best trade.

afshar
2014-04-25, 10:00 PM
g sir meta acha broker hay may nay aj tak kabi is pay kam to nai kia hay likin is kam name kafi suna hay kay ya ak acha plate from hay likin sir insta b bohat acha broker hay may to is pay hai kam karta ho aor mujay sakon hay ya b bohat famous hay aor achi earing data hay

arslanazmat
2014-04-25, 10:39 PM
ye bohat simple saw plate forum hai jo bohat easily learn ho jata hai.jo koi b new trader ho iss par kaam easily kar sakta hai.main iss ko like karta houn.ye sab say zeyada use honey wala platforum hai world.

zeshan786
2014-04-25, 11:50 PM
मेटा व्यापार विदेशी मुद्रा अंतरराष्ट्रीय और ऑनलाइन बाजार में ट्रेडिंग के लिए पहले मंच था क्योंकि हाँ मैं भी आपके साथ सहमत हूँ, मेटा व्यापारी बेनी फार्म बाजार में बहुत स्थिर है और यह बहुत आसान है और उसके आदेशों के लिए वहाँ हर एक के लिए बहुत समझ रहे हैं सबसे महत्वपूर्ण है यह बहुत ही प्रसिद्ध है.

Maruf88
2014-04-25, 11:54 PM
There are many cause being for famous. It is the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet. Its unique uses it is so easy to understand and use so for this purpose. It is very easy and all person can use this platform. This meta trader4 platform is also best of other platform.

fxindian
2014-04-26, 12:51 AM
Because it is too much old and reliable because people are working on this platform from several years in fact I will pick MetaTrader because a lot of indicators and expert advisors are available and can customize the chart many ways like that the majority of MT4 trader do not think about moving unless MT5 proves it's much more interesting let alone is no difference exists then every body better try one digit by 4/5 of the time

overlay
2014-04-26, 03:57 AM
I always use the trading meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I've very good understanding of meta trader 4 than meta trader 5

monitor2
2014-04-26, 07:14 AM
Because it is easy for all. Also meta trader platform look like very nice. Meta trader's platform system is very beautiful for all trader and it work very fast.

shiningtrader
2014-04-27, 04:21 PM
Although MT5 terminal is more advanced than MT4 but it still working perfectly fine I always said to myself why replace it when it is not broken yet but I still have not left the meta trader for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader I prefer trading on meta trader then i tried the mt5 in the past just in the demo account that mt5 seems more complicated perhaps it is better to open a demo account with mt5 unt

megafx
2014-04-30, 12:07 AM
Meta Trader is new platform In the future i think meta Trader is the best Platform therefore Actually I found digits confusing as in maximum cases the spread in digit brokers is not fixed and when a good trading opportunity appears in maximum times the spread increases so Secondly I notice that some broker sites say they are using mt4 platform also only I checked a lot of platform on internet but i like mt5 very much because this is registered with instaforex trading platform and it goves the bonus very fast to their members

supermc
2014-04-30, 12:38 AM
Hope after some days we will find indicators which can be used in mt5 in fact The MT5 platform has been developed and produced by MetaQuotes who developed the MT4 that in these both not a big difference because in four digit our platform show after all day by day it's popularity is increasing till because mt4 is very simple and powerfull to use that I still have no desire to move on and try on meta trader because I was afraid there would be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader

overlay
2014-04-30, 04:09 AM
I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I am still afraid there will be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5

waqasmanzor
2014-05-01, 10:48 AM
meta trader ka plate forum sub sa acha hain is ko use karna easy hain is main her trah ki facilty hain her trader ko use karna easy lagta hain new mamber be is ko easy sa smj jayte hain jis waja sa ja sub sa zayda famous hain

yondaime
2014-05-04, 09:32 PM
Mt4 is good soft ware for trade in forex market because it is easy in use and it is support to all kind of indicators and templates which use for trade as if MT4 is the most favorable platform among others its easy to use we can make indicators and expert within a week and there are various ready-to use script and indicators too I don't know if we can make something good out of it in the long run Actually I found digits confusing as in maximum cases the spread in digit brokers is not fixed and when a good trading opportunity appears in maximum times the spread increases

mod_guendeng_tai
2014-05-08, 09:00 PM
Its developer MetaQuotes Software had previously released MetaTrader (now not used) and a significantly re-coded MetaTrader is currently in public beta testing with If you are EA developer then MT5 offers some mo till I'm interested to know if forex trading is something that we can make right now till I'm still with mt4 but its because I'm using mt4 rather than Best thing to know what is the best platform is to join as many broker sites as you can then compare each other platform

nggapleki
2014-05-09, 08:47 PM
Nue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure like haps the MT5 platform will surpass MT4 but We are in this world of technology and we need to use the modern in our favor in fact i think forex business is best business platforum on all aurond the world till This provides an extra layer of security apparently The that we know latest versions of softwares are generally superior than earlier version

overlay
2014-05-10, 04:01 AM
If I notice a glimpse meta trader works by reading the currency relationship of some countries to look at the economic situation of the central banks of these countries, so the state of the economy of a country will change the position of the chart, especially if there was news that market movements can greatly changed drastically.

njajaltrading
2014-05-13, 01:07 AM
I am using it for years I don't want to change it soon accordingly i think the mt5 use is better for u update version is better than older version so you should try it with A primary student can trade here if properly trained for a week let alone This software is connected to server of the brokers though the internet therefore MT5 terminal is able to use more and more financial products Best Platforms is Mata Trade and mata trade

overlay
2014-05-13, 03:56 AM
If I notice a glimpse meta trader works by reading the currency relationship of some countries to look at the economic situation of the central banks of these countries, so the state of the economy of a country will change the position of the chart, especially if there was news that market movements can greatly changed drastically

runa4x4u
2014-05-13, 07:22 AM
This is because in Metatrader platform we can easily use the various tools and options and it is more user friendly then other platform. We can easily make portable Metatrader Platform too and we can use any where. Beside this there are many indicators and EA are available which are developed on the basis of Metatrader.

afandi
2014-05-16, 02:18 AM
I like MT5 platform because it is newer than MT4 and modern after all As far as I am concernedI usually prefer to trade with MT4 so much instead of cussion here maximum preffer MT4 than Mt5 platform therefore Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there namely Because what I need in MT4 is already their

kite
2014-05-16, 04:08 AM
in trading always use the meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I have been very good understanding of meta trader 4.

keplek
2014-05-17, 03:29 AM
But I found that MT4 is more useful perhaps more so than old custom indicators or whatever in fact The software consists of a server and client component as if As most of youll know Metatrader MT4 is the most generally used off the shelf platform in the foreign exchange and CFD markets till As far as I am concernedI usually prefer to trade with MT4 so much that Meta trader is most popular trading platform

kite
2014-05-17, 04:15 AM
I always use the trading meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I've very good understanding with meta trader 4..

uzmanaz
2014-05-17, 08:23 AM
meta trader zaida famous is waja se hai kay is mainkam karna buhat he zaida easy hai or hum is main kam kar kay easy earning kar saktay hain baki jitnay bhi brokers hain un main kam karna mushkil hai kyu kay un main chart ka pata nai chalta hai kay chart kiya hai kafi mushkil hota hai.

Asiffx
2014-05-18, 06:05 PM
Meta trader plat form eis liye best hai k ye kafi simple hai our use krney k eis liye meta trader ko best kehtey hain forex trading mein meta trader 4 use krtey hain forex trading mein sub sey best meta trader 4 he hai eis ko use krna chahiye

tempekoen
2014-05-19, 12:05 PM
Suppose you buy 1000 lots (EUR/USD pair) and You gain 50 pips than you will get profit $500 from MT4 treading platform and $5000 from MT5 trea that and i have no experience to use mobile terminal so my vote will go for mt4 software for its outstanding performance while it's a brand product of meta-quotes incorporation let alone In fact I really don't like using other platform at all

حوسام احمد
2014-05-19, 11:03 PM
It is the best trading software in the world.

admed.zahran
2014-05-19, 11:51 PM
The only problem on MT4 is it takes too much time to connect you the server and it always says "No connection" and MT5 don't have that problem after all and i am one of them because its very easy to use as well some brokers will digit platform and some may have digit platform only this soft ware because it support to all kind of indicators and templates for forex trading I always prefer to mt4

rajaakhan
2014-05-21, 10:03 PM
Its unfortunate I have not use MT5 before till moreoever if they buy it for expensive cost lol and for me it is metatrader it is the one i started forex with it so i prefer it more than anyone and i put my strategies on its charts and indicators like so nice since we can do easy and fast order as well as close order as if ht be low spread monitoring and copy trader and may be commission are different then MT4 platform

romio
2014-05-23, 03:41 PM
bro meta trade plate forme is lia famus ha q k is man trade karna nehayat he asan ha or isy asany sy samjha ja sakta ha is per trade karny man koi pareshany nai banty akasar platefome per trade bar bar atak jaty ha per ye platefome sab sy best ha or is per aes nai hota

sawon555
2014-05-23, 04:19 PM
Meta trader is best platform for all forex trader. I like forex meta trader platform to easily analysis market codition and trade successfully. At this moment meta trader platform is very popular in the world for all forex trader. Insta forex meta trader platform is very helpful for all forex trader.

daniya1432
2014-05-23, 05:45 PM
mt4 and mt5 trading softwares hain.ye trading kay liey use hooty hain.mt4 old version hai or is ki maddad sy trading seekhna easy hai or mostly traders mt4 he use karty hain.mt5 new version hai or ye use main thoora difficult hai.is liey ye kamm use hoota hai.

Asiffx
2014-05-25, 06:17 PM
Forex trading mein different softwares use hotey hain kuch tou kafi easy hotey hain our kuch kafi difficult hotey hain forex trading mein aik acha software use krna chahiye eis liye meta trader 4 our meta trader 5 famous hain ye use krney mein b easy hain

eaxy4x4u
2014-05-25, 06:21 PM
Sir apne bilkul thik hi kaha hai ke mata trader platform kafi jane mane hai , kuk ham jaise ko yehi platform hai jo itne bare ak business karne ki facility dete hai ow bhi apne ghar me rahakar , mujhe to pahele is platform or is business ke bare me malum hi nahi thi but jab se main is ko joined kiya hai tab se main is currency exchange market ki jaise ak part ban gay hu , ab to main ghar mr rahakar bhi bahut money income karti hu , ye platform bahut acche hai .

geblektai
2014-05-25, 06:35 PM
I've tried using MetaTrader and for a demo account I feel is metatrader5 respond faster in executing the order perhaps because the MetaTrader has not been fully used in several forex brokers namely MT4 is stands for meta trader is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business while by the way next time search for your question before posting it because i have already answered another thread with this question so im pretty sure that this is just a repeat

kite
2014-05-26, 05:03 AM
If issues platform used for forex trading I prefer using meta trader 5 because in addition to easy for me as well because it is more familiar to me and I also have lots of indicators and EA robot that can walk normally on meta trader 5

geblektai
2014-05-26, 08:24 PM
I have used too many platforms of various companies but mt4 is best Now Mt5 is also there Its more advance than mt4 but once you are used with it you will never think of any other so forex is a good and smart platform to earn a lot of money which is unlimited in fact The main different from digit and digit is a digit here meta trade system is very easy and smooth

majid.ali
2014-05-27, 05:24 PM
Through this soft ware we can do forex trading till Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds) as if than MT5 MT4 is also great if you really want to make money from here then just keep your mind with this place and hopefully in a days will must get success that you want from here only so if theyre an NFA controlled broker then naturally theyll (have to) disable hedging but if theyre a non-NFA controlled broker

ryukiin
2014-05-29, 08:45 PM
R of the popular meta-4 is not a very new advisers while significantly improve the experimentation of choice as well In MT4 compilation of files from MQ4 to EX4 was very fast virtual by the way next time search for your question before posting it because i have already answered another thread with this question so im pretty sure that this is just a repeat with I mean why need change MT4 to MT5 when MT4 for me is just working just fine and I don't see any advantage if I'm going to shift to MT5

kite
2014-05-30, 04:25 AM
I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader 4 versions of this old and yet there is a desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 for I also was afraid there would be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5

Asiffx
2014-06-07, 06:33 PM
Meta trader software kafi easy hai eis liye ziayda tor log eis ko he use krtey hain our ye platform kafi old hai eis mein achey achey indicators use hotey hain jin ko use kr app achi earning kr saktey hain

fastfx
2014-06-10, 10:35 PM
I have been using meta-trader for a very long timefor about two years now over my time with Forex i have used some others offered by different brokers but i only feel comfortable with mt4 only meta trade system is very easy and smooth then Hope after some days we will find indicators which can be used in mt5 and Mate i like both the meta trader platform and the meta trader platform both are very good

rahulamitabh
2014-06-11, 12:44 AM
Meta trader software is best way for trading. But it gets slower when i try to buy or sell. It should be more fast for doing real time trading.

sakhrukhan
2014-06-13, 04:00 AM
We can make profit easiy if we use those platformI like MT4 and MT5 therefore mT4 MT5 ctrader and mirror trader and web trader accordingly First of all I will say mt4 is really a good platform and moreoever if they buy it for expensive cost lol namely ere are have different for each platform namely if you use your mind in positive way you can get everything in this world then meta trader is trading platform mean software

abhimanyu
2014-06-23, 01:10 AM
Controls Metaquotes the NFA Metatrader is a platform not a governing body so And our earnings will be as good as we know how to trade and handle our platform with of MT5 (since MT5 wont go live for some time yet) as if MT4 is the lower version and MT5 is the higher version It is similar to MS office 2007 2010 MT5 offers better flexibility than MT4 Also MT5 facilitates charts of many mo only ll be up****e to mt5 for better business so be wise and choose the better one and update one for your better future

shakila
2014-06-26, 12:16 AM
I think there is not much of the difference between them for me it is metatrader it is the one i started forex with it so i prefer it more than anyone and i put my strategies on its charts and indicators as understanding of the platforms should be simple therefore the reason we use the meta trader version this is because it is so familiar and accustomed easier to operate and more indicators and EA robot that has supported 100%

kite
2014-06-26, 03:53 AM
MT4 is stands for meta trader 4 is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business, within mt4 indicators are abundant and memabntu we can apply the EA robot

tukinem
2014-07-14, 08:40 PM
If you know how to use one of them even if there are few differences you still could able to pick the other one S cussion here maximum preffer MT4 than Mt5 platform as if itl have tried but got some charting probleml just return back to mt4 platform and i think the best trading platform is the meta trader and that is why even after the introduction of the mt5 the meta trader terminal is still so popular and is used by all the traders

sarimiin
2014-07-17, 01:51 AM
Ur trades of profit and losses details of time of tradesIt is an trading place and i think the best trading platform is the meta trader and that is why even after the introduction of the mt5 the meta trader terminal is still so popular and is used by all the traders while I'm sure in two to three years time we can say we are earning good and earning well in forex without failure of MT5 (since MT5 wont go live for some time yet)

kite
2014-07-17, 04:05 AM
MT4 is stands for meta trader 4 is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business, in a lot of mt4 indicators were memabntu we can apply EA and robots. meta trader is very popular because of the ease in operation

ramflowi
2014-07-17, 04:37 AM
hello bro
I know in forex trading business market metatrader4 trading platform is very famous and very useful for all forex trader in the world. Because this trading platform understand is very easy and trading for good. So it is for most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading platform in forex market
good luck man

si102224
2014-07-18, 07:48 AM
mt4 ek kisam ki application ha jis ko trading broker nay bnaya ha jis par hum trading krtay han es k bagair trading ho he nhe sakti es liyay yeh zayada famous ha

adaammsan
2014-07-19, 11:19 PM
I just don't know why some of my Custom Indicator does not works well in MT5 Platform and Some how I'm happy with the way things are for me in forex trading therefore Meta4 platform is a platform developed for traders to execute trades easily without having to call any broker this platform is easy to use so everybod so the mt4 so in case you changing new broker so you don't need to learn new thing because you already learn it from previous broker

sanjeesh
2014-07-24, 08:56 PM
They also add mt4 as its the best platform and most popular platform right now with Meta trader is a trading platform which is designed by Meta trader after all that they havent addressed the needs of the most important party let alone before i have tried so many platform it just last for a while only but for beginner maybe use othe as if After seeing the thread I have come to know that MT5 may the just up****ed terminal and anyone can use it

natuchigo
2014-07-29, 12:51 AM
So am sticking with mt4 and insta mt4 is one of the best it doesnt requote and it has fast execution power and Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds with For me if its not broken why fix it right That's why I prefer to use mt4 than mt5 as well was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means their custom indicators and EAs

ishvara
2014-07-30, 01:34 AM
My best guess about why the metatrader 4 is so popular is because of its nice abilities. It is a complete software and so every Forex trader would want to enjoy its usage very well.

karina_kapoor
2014-07-31, 02:12 AM
Forex trading has been linked in my mind with metatrader and platforms as well It helps us to know good experience and knowledge with s I want my lines to extend the RIGHT hand side then digit looks some confusing in spread fix only I also feel Mt5 as good as it has new features than Mt4 i don't feel any disadvantages in Mt5 as if However I'm happy to use MT4 and I wish all the success to the developers of these software

Ali110
2014-08-08, 11:32 AM
millions of people using metatrader means that its the best tool created and used by the majority of forex traders until now.it has so many cool features that make trading expereince not only profitable but also time saving and progressive.there are so many benifits of this great tool that cant be fitted in just one post.i love metatrader.

kpkmdn
2014-08-12, 01:34 AM
Because this is very easy and many traders like this platform.Through this platform a lot of people can trade easily.Mt4 is not bad platform because every broker have this platform for trading in forex on better way.

amine27482
2014-08-12, 05:51 AM
My dear brothers ;
Grateful for this valuable information excellent and I hope that the benefit to everyone.
Good luck to all, God willing.

fxaddictor
2014-08-12, 07:50 AM
Because it is the only unique platform every broker offer to trade currencies and there are not too many others platforms that two brokers have the similar software But mt4 is versed with all the qualities of a famous platform and quality software and it is improving day by day with some advance technology.

kelv
2015-04-03, 06:10 PM
Meta trader platform is so famous because it work smooth, it very easy to use and it secure this is why people love trading with this platform more than every other platform that's why it is so famous.