PDA

View Full Version : Forex is a great business for all am I right?

Amir khursheed
2013-04-18, 09:05 PM
Forex is a great business for all because if a man want earn money from Forex so he can take it as a business. Because earn money from Forex you give invest money here. So you everybody take it as a business. am I right?
i think that yes it's true because earn money from Forex you must be invest money here. Since a man need invest money for business so we can say it Forex is a great business for all. :happy:

akshy
2013-04-18, 09:48 PM
yes of course you r ridht. forex world ka great online business he. because forex hamari life change karny main bahot help karta he. forex main ham thori si investment se ziyada pesy kama sakty hen. forex main trading ke liye time ki bhi koi pabandi nai he. forex all traders ke liye best online business he........

kalima
2013-04-18, 09:51 PM
Yes forex is a great business do the business to earning able able money. any educated person to earning the business, we can win the business.

kamboh
2013-04-18, 09:53 PM
yes bilkul forex trading bohat zeyada great aur profitable online business aur eraning system hai jis se hum easly achi khasi income kama kstye hai ur au apni life badal sktye hai.

2013-04-19, 12:20 AM
yes .forex businees is best of every one....who is hardworker.....honest and educated...is k zrie hum yaha bht kum arse main bht ziada paisa kama sakty hain

asmatariq
2013-04-19, 12:23 AM
Forex is a great business for all because if a man want earn money from Forex so he can take it as a business. Because earn money from Forex you give invest money here. So you everybody take it as a business. am I right?
i think that yes it's true because earn money from Forex you must be invest money here. Since a man need invest money for business so we can say it Forex is a great business for all. :happy:

I don't think that it is a great business for all of us, there are several other traders who are leaving this market and seeking some physical jobs in their local area, there are several traders who are fade up with forex market, so it is not for all, it is for those who learn it and who have a lot of time to learn it. Only investment is not the requirement for success.

dalymchala
2013-04-19, 12:30 AM
Forex iz a good business but not for all, you must be interested by trading and want the world of the business,
If you are interested by this, you will success

adeel_98
2013-04-19, 12:37 AM
Yes , You are right Forex is a great business, Forex give us great opportunity to work here and earn money to fulfill our needs and dreams . through Forex we can change our life style . Forex is very helpful for the students and poor . Through Forex they can earn lots of money . Thank you !

Voice12
2013-04-19, 12:38 AM
Main yeah kahta hoon ke forex trading ek bohat acha business hain or forex jaisay business se hum bohat kam waqt main zad se zada bonus hasil kar sakte hain or yeah business 24 hours online business hain or yeah ek greate business hain.

asaad
2013-04-19, 12:53 AM
i think forex trading is a very good business and in forex trading we can earn much money in a short time period. this business has no limit and this business can do at any time at any place and we can do this business according to our need.

ummey
2013-04-19, 07:54 AM
Yes, proper Forex is big business, make money, Forex works in us, to meet our needs and dreams for the sake of a good opportunity. You can change your life through the Forex. Is bad in a foreign currency is very useful for the students. Through the foreign exchange they earn a lot of money. Thanks!

konka
2013-04-19, 07:57 AM
Yes, you are right. Forex is a great business for all if everybody know about it's rule and terms then he try to it. I am sure it is not bed from any job in the world.

mithun
2013-04-19, 09:49 AM
Every day a lot of peoples are joining in forex trading market for trading,i think every one can join in forex market but every one cannot be good forex trader,because forex trading is not so easy for all peoples.without good trading knowledge and trading experience forex trading is very hard for them.

nayyara
2013-04-19, 09:54 AM
yes ... you are so right ..
forex is a great business for all around the world, .. this business is very simple and profitable ..
you only need a PC and an internet connection for can do forex trading ..
only make invest $10, you have the opportunity to earn more money on forex ..

sweetypk2016
2013-04-19, 09:55 AM
jii is main koi doubt nahi hai ka Forex ek bhot hi grate online trading ka business hai. jahann pa daily basic pa new trader join kar ra hai.all trader bhot zaiyda huge profit Forex sa earn kar ka happy hai. Forex na har trader ki life ko changed kiya hai Forex main sab best bat yah hai ka is main fast earning opportunity bhot zaiyda hai har trader ka liya jo ka forex ko acha sa smajhta hai.

ay3253
2013-04-19, 09:58 AM
g haan jahan tak mera khayal hai main apki is bhaat sy agree krta hun kiun k forex aik online business hai or world ka best business hai. is world her insaan is ko online join kr skta hi or thory sy knowledge or training or hardwork sy is main success hasil kr saka hai or achi earning kr sakta hai

Dawood
2013-04-19, 10:00 AM
You are quite right sir. Forex on line trading business is a great business in the world. Millions of peoples are engaged in this trade. Although it is a risky business but most of the people are earning profit by forex trading and they are very happy.

joynan
2013-04-19, 10:04 AM
Yes forex trading business is very great business in the world. And this trading business is very popular business very profitable business in the world. Forex trading market is one of the largest business in the world. So it is for many people day by day involve in forex market and doing good earn from forex market.

ForexLover
2013-04-19, 10:07 AM
Yes you are right that forex is great, best and good business for all people in the world but who have knowledge and some related skills about forex so he can survive in this forex business otherwise become difficult for him to survive here in the forex.

misshema
2013-04-19, 10:08 AM
I think forex trading is a very decent issue and in forex trading we can earn much money in a unfriendly phase cycle. This issue has thumbs down limit and this issue can fix by one phase by one place and we can fix this issue according to our need.

shoaib515
2013-04-19, 10:13 AM
forex business great to hey hi kiunkeh ham log per is ko asani se join kar saktey hen aur yeh bohot simple bhi hey yeh business bohot easy bhi hey .

crestex1122
forex trading is world wide business and many people involve in this business and get good profit each day if you want to join forex trading then learn first well then open real account and start trading and get good profit .

irfankabaria
ji forex se acha business koi aur nahi ha ye app right kah rahay hain.online business me forex se bahtar koi aur nahi ha.is ka muqabil.

dasdelep
2013-04-19, 10:16 AM
Forex trading and Forex trading is a very good business, we are able to earn a lot of money in a short period of time. There are no limits in this business and this activity can be anywhere at any time and we can according to the requirements of this business.

bomhidrogenblows
2013-04-19, 10:17 AM
yes of course you r ridht. forex world se ziyada pesy kama sakty hen. forex main trading ke liye time ki bhi koi pabandi nai he. forex all traders ke liye best online business he........ ka great online business he. because forex hamari life change karny main bahot help karta he. forex main ham thori si investment

rofi01
2013-04-19, 10:22 AM
Yes forex is a great business do the business to earning able able money. any educated person to earning the business, we can win the business.forex businees is best of every one....who is hardworker.....honest and educated.

anzerg11
2013-04-19, 10:26 AM
Forex is a good business for all but the often difficult and can not be any beginner that runs it as a key for him because this is a big mistake

tahir2
2013-04-19, 10:29 AM
No i think you are not right i think forex is not for all kind of persons because forex is a world wide business and it is good business for hard working persons and for well educated persons. They can earn more and more money in this business easily But lazy and lay persons cannot do trade in forex market . It is not good place for those.

siddhu555
2013-04-19, 10:30 AM
haan bro aap sahi hai forex ek great business hai. aur sab se accha aur jyada chalne wala ye kabhi finish nahi hoga hameshaa chalta rahega aur ye legal bhi hai. sabhi forex kar sakte hai agar unka man ho to aur agar wo interested hai to aur bhi jyada earn kar sakte hai aur master hasil kar sakte hai forex me.

binoy
2013-04-19, 10:31 AM
Yes, you are right forex trading is a great business, foreign exchange give us a good opportunity to work here and earn money to meet our needs and dreams. Through the foreign exchange market, we can change the way we live. Forex trading is very helpful for students and poor. Through the foreign exchange market, they can earn a lot of money. Thank you very m

my pc
2013-04-19, 10:34 AM
yes of course bro forex trading is great business and this is very useful thread and you are 100% right so if you have experience in forex market so you can earn more money and spent happy life and enjoy life time earnings thanks :)

ibyousaf1
2013-04-19, 10:39 AM
yes you are alright the forex marekt trading business is a great business and from the forex we can make the lot of the transaction on the instaforex trading sites and we can able to make the good business on the trading sites and on the trading market so that we can say that the instaforex trading work is a great and the good business over all.

safder
2013-04-19, 10:40 AM
Forex is an honest business however not for all , you want to have an interest by mercantilism and need the globe of the business,
If you,re inquistive about this , you,ll success.

talha.malik
2013-04-19, 10:46 AM
Yes. As far as i think so that this business is simply the greatest business for all of the people no matter who they are ? , what they do ? , or from where do they belong ? Forex provides equal opportunities to all no matter whatever is their background. In forex every that person is a successful trader who is inteligent enough and utilises his skills and experience in a very good direction. Every one working here can very easily earn some very good amount of profit for himself and enjoy his life in a very good manner without having any restriction to the amount of profit he can earn ................

abduldha
2013-04-19, 10:48 AM
Good for all because you can take the business man. If you want to make money from foreign exchange, foreign exchange business. Because you earn money you can invest money in FX granted. So you all take it to the business. The need to invest money in the business, so we for wannest all great business to say it because I is true of right.It, here need to invest money to make money from foreign exchange is a man.

shuvo87
2013-04-19, 11:22 AM
Yes Forex is great business for all the educated people.Forex main kam karke koi vi apna life badal sakta hai.ghar bathe koi vi a kam kar sakte hai,admi orat job holders,student all types of educated people can do this online based best trading business.

forex_adviser
2013-04-19, 12:22 PM
Yeah. Forex bht he achaa biznes ha aur bht he manfa awar karobr ha is main experience aur mehnat sy lahkon rupay kamay ja sakty hain. Forex bht flexible biz ha . Forex karobr ko dunya bhar k log adopt kar rhay hain q k is business ka koe sani nahe ha jo manfa ap is biz ma mehnat kar k earn kar sakty ho kise aor main nahe milta .

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-04-19, 12:26 PM
Yes, correct Forex is big commerce, make money, Forex totality in us, to fit our needs and dreams for the interest of a saintly opportunity. You can modification your life finished the Forex. Is bad in a abroad presentness is really recyclable for the students. Through the adventive workplace they get a lot of money. Thanks!

shaownhowlader
2013-04-19, 12:27 PM
Forex trading and Forex trading is a real white enterprise, we are competent to get a lot of money in a brief point of term. There are no limits in this commerce and this expression can be anywhere at any moment and we can according to the requirements of this sector.

tahir11
2013-04-19, 12:39 PM
as u know that forex is online business... but i am newcomer for trading forex...but i am still working at the forex and i hope that i will get more money and i will fulfill my desires from it in shaa Allah

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

i am sure this is a greatest online business as compare to the other online sites because there is no chance to cheat the people and u work hardly then u can get reward from it

Chandan Das
2013-04-19, 12:41 PM
Forex is a great business for all i am not agree with this statement. I think it is best for the expert people those have a huge idea about online business.

legendpoet
2013-04-19, 12:58 PM
no doubt that Forex is the best business and we know if we work with a proper plan so then we can more good so i am very good in that so this can help us alot so i am working hard so it will help me a lot so i am doing very good in that and hope that it will help me a lot

sultan1
2013-04-19, 12:59 PM
yes bilkul sahe kaha ap ne forex trading bohat great aur bohat bara profitable online based eraning system hai pori dunya ma is par trading kar ka aeasly achi khasi income kamaye ja kstye hai.

usman786
2013-04-19, 01:00 PM
Sure forex superb organization do the company to getting able able money.Any intelligent individual to getting the company, we can the business.

sujarwo
2013-04-19, 01:02 PM
Forex is a great business for all am I right?
i think that yes it's true because earn money from Forex you must be invest money here. Since a man need invest money for business so we can say it Forex is a great business for all.
I think the Forex business is not just for a man but a woman can only invest their money in Forex business. And I see that now a lot of good opportunities in the Forex business in particular is currently a great deal favored by many people from all walks of life.

asifkahrorpakka
2013-04-19, 01:03 PM
Forex bohat he zabardast busig kam ker sakty hain es mein koi limitataion nahin hai es per ap 24 hours kam ker sakty hain job holders kailiye yeh bohat he acha part time bussiness hayess hai es per sab loh

usamadx
2013-04-19, 01:05 PM
Yes forex is great business for every one.any body who knows the basic concept of internet can enjoy the forex.it is very benifical for students and jobless people.i am student and i am very happy with it

irfan31
G bilkul ap sahi kah rhy hain Forex business ak open business hai aur sb kay lia hai koi bhi kar skta hai aur is sy earning hasil kr skta hai lakin agr thk trha sy kry to.

sb1611
Without a doubt, You might be appropriate Currency trading is a superb enterprise, Currency trading provide all of us wonderful probability to operate right here as well as generate income to fulfill each of our requires as well as aspirations. through Currency trading you can adjust each of our style of living. Currency trading is quite great for the students as well as inadequate. By way of Currency trading they can generate a bunch of money.

mlatif12345
Yes , forex is a great business for all kind of people for example students , service man doctor engineers house wife etc. All can do this business and earn more profit in the life.

haney
2013-04-19, 01:08 PM
forex trading is good for them who have good passion, they want to learn and practice , pay attention to get and increase trading quality,
and forex trading is the most flexible business, everyone can set it based on their needs

gondols12
2013-04-19, 01:12 PM
Forex is a great business for all am I right?

i think that yes it's true because earn money from Forex you must be invest money here. Since a man need invest money for business so we can say it Forex is a great business for all.
may not all like the forex trading because it is famous for its high risk and the level of risk management is dependent on a lot of people and traders, and this is a new challenge for those of you that are new to forex trading, at first might find a lot of loss in trading and the usual, with the passage of time we can get a consistent profit as long as do not get tired of learning

aj98001
2013-04-19, 01:16 PM
Jee ham forex ik bohat best or acha business hay jis per kam kernay se har koi apni life ko change ker rha hay or is de bohat zaida profits b hasil ker ky ap life ko happy bna rhy hain, Forex mian trading kernay say na sir profit bal kay is se ham ko bohat achi information b hasil hoti hay jis se ham apni study ko b bohat behtar bna saktay hain..

Chandan Das
2013-04-19, 01:27 PM
Online Forex business is great for all because any one can change their life by working here.

gbhattig
2013-04-19, 01:38 PM
yeh realty ha kay forex business ak great business ha . but yeh bat bi zehan main rahy kay is se ager profit gain kiya ja sakta ha to is se loss bi ho sakta ha .is main koi shaq ni kay is platform se bohat se logo ne apni lifies changes ki hain or kar rahy hain per is kay liye is ka proper knowledge hona bi az had zorori ha tb he hm se faida hasil kar sakte hain.

paki007
2013-04-19, 01:41 PM
Yes Forex is great business only for educated person. Kun keh forex man siraf aik perha likha shakhs hi trading ker sakta hay anperh naHin. is liay mery kheyal man forex sab kay liay trading nahin ho sakti. only for EDUCATED PERSONS........... are am i right?????????????

abdulrehmanmunzar
2013-04-19, 01:42 PM
Yes its a good business for all of us and as you can see it has changed the life of many people because its a place where we can earn more through a small investment but a bit mind is essential for achievement or to be a good trader.

aug1947
2013-04-19, 01:56 PM
ggggg hannnnnnnnn........
insta forex aakk bht hi acha or bht hi grate businessss hayyy.....aap bilkul theak kah rhy hnnn .........
is se bht se log bht pesa kma rhy hn or ye bht hi acha zareea hayyy............

wahyu setiyono
2013-04-19, 02:00 PM
I could not agree with you because I also think forex trading is great busniness for all because we can make a profit in a short time other than it is in need of capital to run forex trading is not too big for this reason I think that forex trading is a great business for all of people

nion
2013-04-19, 02:05 PM
It is a great business for all of us ,there are several traders who are fade up with forex market.only investment is not the requirement for success.Forex is very helpful for the student and poor ,through forex they can earn lots of money.

misslily
2013-04-19, 05:57 PM
I don't think with the aim of it is a exalted organization on behalf of all of us, near are several other traders who are leaving this marketplace and seeking selected material jobs in their resident area, near are several traders who are become paler up with forex marketplace, so it is not on behalf of all, it is on behalf of folks who discover it and who arrange a destiny of while to discover it. Only investment is not the requirement on behalf of achievement.

dilljeet
2013-04-19, 05:59 PM
yes yes you are right forex is a great busniess for all. kiun k yahan har kism ka insan kisi b shoby sy related person, student, ladies, kam prhy likhy, jiada prhy likhy, citizen, villagers, lower, judges algrz har koi is sy faida utha sakta hy kiun k har koi is main ke k apni earning ko increas kr skta hy

umer786
2013-04-19, 06:00 PM
jee ap theek bol rahy ho magr yaha ik baat krni wazy hae k yaha ane k baad ye nhe k har koi ata hae theek hae magr yaha pr seekh k kaam kro or is mai sekh kr kaam kr k he ap mai sy paisa earn kr sakty ho or wo yaha nazar aya hae mujy

salehmohamed
2013-04-19, 06:29 PM
Forex is a business that utilized each and every one of the owners of the community because learned from the work of Forex housewife, student and utilized from work and there with him and received a vacuum works to make money is the market is available for each individual community members Harvested him every one is of great works

aug14
2013-04-19, 06:34 PM
forex is great business for all educated people because they can work on forex and get the big money and it is most benifited for thooes people which people have many experience about the trading business they earn big profit and enjoy their life.

sojib10
2013-04-19, 06:40 PM
Of course foreign exchange is an excellent small business do the organization in order to generating ready ready funds. any informed man or women in order to generating the organization, we are able to acquire the organization.

joysarkerbd5
2013-04-19, 06:40 PM
Yes forex is a great business for all and you are right. Because forex is a real money earning site in the world. And many man work in forex and earn a lot of money from it.

Chandan Das
2013-04-19, 06:42 PM
Fore is a great business not for all. It is a great business for hardworking and skilled people.

rehanali
2013-04-19, 06:43 PM
Yes dear you are right online forex trading is great business for all because every one do it very easily at home you can start it with a small investment and you can trade any where of the world and any time.

heart00
2013-04-19, 06:44 PM
g han forex aik bohat great bussiness ha sirf mera lia nei her insan k lia jo forex ko karna chata ha sub k pass achi oppurtunity ha k forex market sa earn kara yeh sub k lia best ha student k lia teacher k lia bussiness man k lia sub k lia best ha

Abdul samad
2013-04-19, 06:47 PM
yes brother aap ne bilkul thk kaha hai k forex trading business aik great business hai or hum is mein work ker k kafi money earn ker sakte hai but I think is mein her koi money easy se earn nahi ker sakta hai jis k pass proper knowledge or experience na ho tou wo aap apni money yaha loss ker jaye ga is leye is ko start kerne se phele is ko ache study kerna lazmi hai.

romankhan
2013-04-19, 07:07 PM
deal is a good provide around and we could quickly help to make a bunch of cash during a short while of energy. This company will not possess virtually any edge in addition to the corporation may possibly anytime and the majority of us carry out involve from the company.

Badshah
2013-04-19, 07:10 PM
G ha mary khyal sy ya forex ak bohit acha work ha jis main koye be hasa lay sakta ha or bohitzayada apsa kma sakta ha jo k is k liya boit acha ha or is main kam be asan hota ha jo k ap bohit achya teraky sy kr sakty ha jo k ap k liya bohi zahy pasy kmanyk liya bohit asha ha or ao nay say kaha ha.

sojib20
2013-04-19, 07:12 PM
Indeed forex is a wonderful business carry out the organization in order to generating equipped equipped cash. any prepared individual in order to generating the organization, we could gain the organization.

rabia006
2013-04-19, 07:13 PM
yes main ap ke bat sy agree karta ho ky forex tarding ka business best business hai all peple ku liye khoe ky hum sab cahye wo poor ho ya rich ho sab is per kam kar sakty hai aur money earn kar sakty easily

waseed143
2013-04-19, 07:19 PM
yes you are absolutely right Forex is best business For all in a condition because every business on rules are discipline if every one accept that rules so they can make mean every one can make great business for us and earn a lot of money for your success full life but not great business for any one in the condition of not accept the rules of forex to do start business because rules tell us what to do and how to do its so rules are important

uafzal76
2013-04-19, 07:28 PM
yes forex is very good bussiness for all kyou k ye kaam bohot sy log jin ko koi kaam nahi ata wo trading ko sikh kar apna khud ka business start kar saktay hay aur meray bohot sy friends hay jo already asa business kar rahay hay aur un ko bohot achi income milti hai har month

abidbutt
2013-04-19, 07:31 PM
yes of course forex is a great and best business for everyone in the world !!!!! forex is such a business through which we can earn money while sitting home!! all we have to do is to make little efforts and use of some intelligence in trading so that we can earn profit in our trade!!!

sohel44
2013-04-19, 07:32 PM
Yes forex is a great business do the business to earning able able money. Forex is very helpful for the students and poor. Through Forex they can earn lots of money. we can do this business according to our need.

OK3
2013-04-19, 07:37 PM
yes dear ap nay ak achi post ki hay forex ak good or profitable business hay or hum is say bohat achi income kama saktye is may har koi asani say acha profit kama sakta ya sab kay liya hay but ak good profit kamany kay liya ap ko well knowledge or experience ki zarorat hoti hay jo well kanowledge or experience rakhata hay wo forex trading may acha earn kar sakta hay

Muylonely
2013-04-19, 11:55 PM
We have this dread often that all physique can be my partner and i forex at some point and may corrupt it, yet I have found available of which throughout the world anxiety about expense stays for being removed from a lot of minds. Therefore its not all particular person should have your head to be in fx.

Archonizt
2013-04-20, 12:32 AM
yeah really it is 100% right. because forex trading is a very useful and comfortable business business for all kind of people and it is perfect business for all ages people. so it is the best business of the other business. there is no other business who support people with an easy access to the big market in the world personally

wld
2013-04-20, 12:37 AM
Yes , it is the best opportunities in the forex business that is why we support it with out our heart and soul .no other business in the world that provides such a opportunities like the forex business . for the reason being we are magnificent to do the job with the business.....

hasnat27
2013-04-20, 12:44 AM
Forex is a such kinds of good business from where if we wants we can do practice of trading and also can earn without any investing. We just have to invest time on it. From it we can learn how to earn and
trade in Forex market.

monamil
2013-04-20, 12:49 AM
Without a doubt certainly that you are suitable. Forex trading is a good small business, Forex trading offers us all great probability to perform here in addition to earn money to satisfy our own requires in addition to desires. Forex trading is very of great help for the particular pupils in addition to very poor. As a result of Forex trading they are able to acquire a bunch of money...........

beautifulrose
2013-04-20, 12:52 AM
Sabhi ka to nahi kaha ja sakta magar woh log jo achi income banana chahtay hon aur hardworking se na ghabratay hon. Wo is business ko join kar saktay hain.

adnan_aziz
2013-04-20, 12:56 AM
jee han mai apki bat se agree karta hon forex trading business aik great business hai world ka aur ye aik best business hai aur hum iss business main big earning kar kay apne dreams ko pura kar sakte hain.

ronykhan0000
2013-04-20, 12:59 AM
your thinking is right but i think forex is a opportunity for us because we know some people are success on forex.they have good forex knowledge & experience,if we can get it its easy for us.so i think its opportunity for educated people.

Life Is Good
2013-04-20, 01:40 AM
Yes you are really right that forex is great business and way to increase your money. But you need learn a lot about it and practice too. If you don't than you can loose all your money here. Better for you if you find good and experienced teacher wich will teach you how to make money in this business.

yahoo21
2013-04-20, 01:47 AM
i agree with you forex is indeed a great business , and so many people are now days trading in this market , but i disagree with you when you day for all , because forex trading is not suitable for all kinds of people , because some people don`t have the required knowledge and experience to able to make money in this market ....

ahmedreda
2013-04-20, 01:58 AM
yes it may be good business for all people around the world but if you are new trader you will not make good profits i think if you are trading that will be successful way to make your profits easy so that keep training .

imran abbasi
2013-04-20, 02:05 AM
forex business sab keleye hai.esa nahi ke yeh serf rich man use karenge yaphir esa bhi nahi ke ese male use karenge.balke forex trading her female,male,younger,old man,rich man,poor people.forex great is leye hai ke yaha per simple method hai earning ka.yaha aap bohat hi asaan tareeke se peasa kama saktay hai dosre business ke ba-nisbat.great business in the world hai.

itzguriya2013
2013-04-20, 02:12 AM
ji ap ne bel kul thek kaha hai k Forex ek great business hai sab k ley hai ham is business ko boht easy way main kar sakty hain ye hmare ley benefit bi data hai hai .Forex sab treader ki life ko bena sakta hai.

keroso1
2013-04-20, 02:23 AM
this is absolultey right and there is no doubt about that point at all so for me i think that you have to keep that in your mind in order to improve your skills and be always that bettre my friend

wassim55
2013-04-20, 02:36 AM
if you want to change your status,if you are fed up with your poverty then forex is the solution for this.It is a serious business that allow us making much money while staying at home and every one is welcome in this market

DeadShot
2013-04-20, 02:38 AM
The best thing I like about forex is that you dont have to have tons of money before you can start trading. A small amount is also good enough to start and then one can build his equity , it definitely is a great business with actual and good results.

mohsin naeem
2013-04-20, 02:51 AM
it is a trading business in which one can easily use this information and join the forex to earn something. so is us a business for all kinds of people who can understand the web and have the knowledge of forex.

shemoo
2013-04-20, 04:48 AM
Yes my friend, Forex Suitable for all. I am aWife and I have two daughters and i have no time.
Forex good, fun wark and it increace
my income for my family
i love forex

adullbinratul
2013-04-20, 09:09 AM
Forex may be a nice business for all as a result of if a person need earn cash from Forex therefore he will take it as a business. as a result of earn cash from Forex you offer invest cash here. therefore you everyone take it as a business. am I right?
i think that affirmative it's true as a result of earn cash from Forex you need to be invest cash here. Since a person want invest cash for business therefore we will say it Forex may be a nice business for all.

adnan1
2013-04-20, 09:18 AM
imagine that without a doubt it's genuine simply because make money using Foreign exchange you must possibly be commit cash below. Considering that a guy need to have commit cash pertaining to organization thus we are able to claim the item Foreign exchange is a good organization for those.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-20, 09:39 AM
Yes forex is an excellent enterprise complete the organization to making capable money.Any education man or woman to making the organization you can gain a business.

fxmoney
2013-04-20, 09:45 AM
It is not best business for all the people as all the people can not gain from the forex trading so it is better to trade in the forex market for those people who have to learn the facts related to the forex trading so that they can easily apply it for their trading and gain good profits.

faysal.nitu
2013-04-20, 11:19 AM
yes you are right, forex is the best online business, from forex we can earn unlimited money just we have to understand the market movement and also we need to be a successful trader. if we can make our self like this then we can earn huge money from forex trading and i am sure like forex there is no other business which can give unlimited money.

Rak
2013-04-20, 11:21 AM
Forex is a great money for all as it is very east to start a forex and even you can start forex without investing any of your real money as you earn bonus for posting of your views on any discussion with that money you trade in forex.

pudis
2013-04-20, 11:22 AM
forex trading is world wide business and many people involve in this business and get good profit each day if you want to join forex trading then learn first well then open real account and start trading and get good profit .

yes of course the Forex is the right place for us here, we can expect the additional price of money we have to follow the market trend and reading market trends and follow the market rules, we can make lots of money in the forex market

rajasafeer
2013-04-20, 11:24 AM
Forex is the best perfect and sound business for every body so the more we interested in this business the more we have chance to make more so if we want to know more then hard work is the key which can lead us to the way of success so we have to ready for that so this can work and that will give you huge reward so be ready just follow your strategy and plan and then you will successful in this industry which is profitable and also very much knowledgeable no doubt so i am working to know more and my target to achieve the millions dollars from this market and one day i will get so for that i am extremely working hard and i know only this can make me fine and good so my target will be after years of working

anyar
2013-04-20, 11:26 AM
Forek indeed a very big business and even here is the biggest market in the world, the market in the U.S. alone with this forex lose money in circulation in the every day world is very surprising, because it's also a lot of people who are interested in the forex market.

saqib493
2013-04-20, 11:29 AM
i like the forex bussiness because forex bussiness is very simple bussiness learn ,, forex is the best bussiness to making money online,,, we can learnt very easy in forex forex very help me our treade,,,

NADEEM GUL
2013-04-20, 11:33 AM
Forex is of course a great business for all even for ladies and any body can start this business even with 1 $ and can earn but for good profit you have to invest good money so that you can get profit as more as you want.

eng.adham
2013-04-20, 11:42 AM
of course yes , forex is a very good and interesting business for all people . this great business can help people to earn nice profits within shorter time than any other business .

kailashkher
2013-04-20, 11:43 AM
yes no doubt if we work good then we can make so much good profit and i think Forex is the hidden secret of wealth for us but we have to do something very good which will help us in many ways so i am working good so far

tariqabbasi
2013-04-20, 11:45 AM
yes forex is agreat business because it better business then many others business it is easy one and simple to do forex and can earn more and more mony from forex so it is goog business only sitting in your own home so it is a great business

Inkar11
2013-04-20, 11:46 AM
Forex is a big online trading market and I think this market is easy for all new and old peoples to excess this market via internet any time any where in this world and make money on this forum. So im my personal opinion this great business for all to easy way of earning. First of all some difficulties are facing on this forum but after few days this is for your experience and you can more profit on this market.

mar1990
2013-04-20, 11:52 AM
a.o.a
!!!!~ forex business hmayann hmari lifee ko best krny mmain hmari mmadad kr ta hayy;;;;insta forex trading has no limit any one who had a knowledge about forex market hee can do iitt yahh hmary lyy life kkooo beest krny kky ly best chance dyta hay ;;;;;;
because of its earning iss soo good uuu give it proper time uu can get best money fromiitt;;;;:)))
iiss kk bary mmain sb logon ki ray mukhtlaf ho ge trading mmm boht syy traders local servious bb to krr rhy hannn;;;;~!@

somore59
2013-04-20, 11:55 AM
yes i am agree with you.but one thing is that i am not agree that all the person.because all the person are not same qulify for this business.i think that if i have ability for more than i will be gainer of this business.i have a dream on forex business that i am big leader of this business.

super27
2013-04-20, 12:09 PM
Bilkul is baat me koi shak nai hai k forex trading aik behtreen business hai sab logo k liye aur profitable business hai aur bohot se traders dunya bhar me forex market me trade karte hain aur profit earn karte hain......

farkhanda
2013-04-20, 12:17 PM
i agree with you forex is a great bsiness for all because forex is easy way earn money forex trade huma kam time ma ache earning ka chance data ha forex trade poor people ke buht help karta ha forex trade se ache earning hasil hote ha jis se hum apna life style ko change kar sakta ha so, forex is good business for all trader

hasnat27
2013-04-20, 12:27 PM
Absolutely,It's a great business for all.Forex is such a business by whom a trader can earn a huge amount of money from here. Money can
change anyone's life style. So it's clear that forex is a great business for all.

ali.raza786
2013-04-20, 12:29 PM
forex aik acha business hay kio kay mei ney abhi iss sey koi loss nai kia i hope kay na hi koi loss ho mei iss ko lifetime wala karobaar banana chahta hun iss sey meine bohat kuch gain kia hay kio kay aadmi ka maksad paisay kaamaanaa hota hay agar uss ko itni aasaani say paisay kaamaa sakta hay to wo to phir kaam ko choose karay ga.

faisalishaq174
2013-04-20, 12:31 PM
i think yes forex is that the best online business , from forex trading we are able to earn unlimited cash simply we've to know the market movement and additionally we'd like to be a flourishing trader if we are able to build our self like this then we are able to earn

robing sing
2013-04-20, 12:37 PM
It is not individual line for all the group as all the people can not increment from the forex trading so it is improve to trade in the forex industry for those fill who love to acquire the facts agnate to the forex trading so that they can easily use it for their trading and clear vantage profits.

torikazi
2013-04-20, 01:12 PM
Forex trading will be world wide small business and several people entail in this particular small business and obtain excellent earnings each day if you need to become a member of currency trading subsequently study primary well open real bill and initiate trading and obtain excellent earnings.

hinajee
2013-04-20, 01:18 PM
i think forex trading is a very good business and in forex trading we can earn much money in a short time period ,,,this business has no limit and this business can do at any time at any place and we can do this business according to our need so forex trading si very good and best online business market and we like and love to working here so here more you learn well more you earn well,,,

crestex1122
2013-04-20, 01:37 PM
yes you are right forex trading is great business and many people invest your money so join forex trading learn forex trading from demo account and when you see you are able to handle real account then open it and get profit in short period.

hinajee
2013-04-20, 01:40 PM
i think forex trading is a very good and best online business and its also a international and the main thing is that forex is the money making machine so here many traders are learning well and good and working hard and they get good success so here learning is the key to success in forex trading so get good learning and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and you get good success in forex trading,,,

relaxforex
2013-04-20, 02:03 PM
jee janab men bhi ap ki baat say agree hun forex such main ek bohat he acha business hai aur hum is main kaam ker kay bohat he achi income haasil ker sakty hain is liye is main acha kaam ker aky hum forex trader ban sakty hain aur is main invest ker aky achi earning ekrty hain

hinajee
2013-04-20, 02:04 PM
yes i think forex trading is a very good business and in forex trading we can earn much money in a short time period... Forex give us great opportunity to work here and earn money to fulfill our needs and dreams . through Forex we can change our life style . Forex is very helpful for the students and poor . Through Forex they can earn lots of money..

monali
2013-04-20, 02:09 PM
Of course You are proper. Forex trading is a superb organization, the idea presents people good possibility to perform the following along with earn income to satisfy the wants along with ambitions. Forex trading is very ideal for the actual students along with weak. As a result of Forex trading they can generate a bunch of money...............

tanveergrw
2013-04-20, 02:22 PM
Forex is a great business there are some reasons and causes behind this reason. Forex Business is world wide business. Forex market could not be closed as like stack exchange market, fruit and vegetable even on public holidays. Forex trading is twenty four business. People belonging form all part and walk of the world can join forex trading. Before starting one should have proper training and knowledge about forex market and their environment.

nazmunus
2013-04-20, 02:27 PM
Yes, you're right in the business of foreign exchange, foreign currency, and we need to work and earn money to fulfill the dreams of a great opportunity. We can change our life styles in foreign currency. Forex is very useful for students and the poor. They can earn a lot of money through Forex.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-20, 02:34 PM
yes..you are absolutly right.it is a free will business for all.everyone can participate in this business.it is so simple that all can understand this business.so,it is the best job for all..

siryousuf
2013-04-20, 02:40 PM
Forex is a good deal, but not all, should be interested and want global business-- If you are interested, you will succeed.

rangi
2013-04-20, 02:55 PM
Forex business is reliable business than any other online business. It is largest market of the world and it is most populated than any other profession. It is free and freedom so it is for all.

someone99
2013-04-20, 03:15 PM
no you are not right.forex is not a great business for all.i think who are educated and have good personality and also be honest,punctual for he or she forex is a great business.i am thinking that i am not like that.but i am trying my best to become a like that.

aptx4869
2013-04-20, 03:33 PM
Yes dear you are right online forex trading is great business for all because every one do it very easily at home you can start it with a small investment and you can trade any where of the world and any time.

That was just rumor i think. Cause forex are not simple like that. If we are think can be survived on forex just with small amount of money and then change our life. That was not like that. I am trade about 2 years and from all my experience, This is really hard business. So, keep everything under control. We need to prepared very well. Have strategy, have money management, and have control our minds with proper psychology.

anaildon
2013-04-20, 03:43 PM
yes obviously forex is a great business for all . foreign exchange offer us an honest chance to figure here and earn cash to satisfy our wants and dreams . through the foreign exchange market , we will modification the manner we have a tendency to live

Aslaniah
2013-04-20, 04:21 PM
yes true, forex is a business that is very popular in the virtual world, from around the world can be accessed if there is internet connection, and the result is also very large, resourceful play, manage funds, could always read the news of the development of a country, a lot of benefit in forex I'm sure it

modo
2013-04-20, 04:26 PM
I believe forex trading is a really sensible business, and in Forex trading we could earn. much cash because we are part of a short time episode. This business has no limit and this business, can perform Whenever you like at any place and we could do this business according to actually our want.

belimbingmudfx
2013-04-20, 05:25 PM
Forex is a great business for all because if a man want earn money So you everybody take it as a business. am I right? i think that yes it's true because earn money from Forex you must be invest money here from Forex so he can take it as a business. Because earn money from Forex you give invest money here.

makrazeeb
2013-04-20, 05:28 PM
Yes dear , You are right Currency trading is actually a heavy business, Foreign bring us heavy choice to job there and make money to fulfill my needs and also desires . Through this Currency trading business we can change my life style . Foreign currency trading business is actually very valuable for that students and also poor . Through Forex they can make a lot of money .

hira47
2013-04-20, 05:33 PM
forex is an extraordinary business do the business to winning capable cash. any learned individual to acquiring the business, we can score the business. it is for those who study it and who have a great deal of chance to study it. Just speculation is not the prerequisite for victory.

torikazi
2013-04-20, 11:00 PM
Of course, Forex can be large business, generate profits, Foreign exchange is effective with people, to meet up with the requirements in addition to desires for the sake of a superb possibility. You'll be able to transform yourself throughout the Foreign exchange. Is usually poor in the Forex is very helpful for this learners. Over the foreign exchange that they acquire lots of money.

Mahdi Rezig
2013-04-20, 11:02 PM
Forex is a good deal for everyone, but often difficult and can not be any beginner who works as a key to it because it is a big mistake

maruffx.raj
2013-04-20, 11:06 PM
yes..you are absolutely right.it is a great business.this is the such type of business which you cant need to sork too hrd and give too mush labour to earn money.as far as money is concerned it is the very good well of mediumof earning that money..

greener
2013-04-20, 11:06 PM
Yes you are right forex is a business of a life time because forex will never die and it give us the opportunity to make money for a life time as long as we understand the concept of trading forex successfully.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-20, 11:08 PM
yes.you are absolutly right.it is a grat business.as far as money is concerned you dont need to earn it giving too much laboutr to earn it.so,i think, it is a great business at least to earn money comfortably.

Zaheer
2013-04-20, 11:09 PM
yes forex 1 bohat bada business ha jo ke pori world main hota ha ap is ma apni amount invest kr 1 acha khasa profit gain kr sakte likin ye sab sirf tab hi mumkin ha jab ap is business ko mukamal tor par samjh lin. koi bhi business ho us ko pehle samjhna zarori hota ha tab hi business profit able sabit hota ha.

kolpona258
2013-04-20, 11:09 PM
Yes you are right.i think forex is a great business for all of us.forex trading is a better business in present world.i think that forex is better than any other business because this business is very profitable.

cicgojra
2013-04-20, 11:10 PM
Yes i agree with your comments.Forex is really very good source of earning platform for all in that means as it gives opportunity to all kind of persons to earn easy money while sitting at home desks,office desks everywhere, without putting restrictions of age,sex,time,place.specially for those like students,disables,house wives,retired apart from professionals.

insiya
2013-04-20, 11:11 PM
yes forex is a great business for all , any one can invest here by some simple but serious rules which should be followed and we should know about the daily market and all forex reports so that we can make right decision

faizan123
2013-04-20, 11:14 PM
mery khayal men app thk kah rahy hen forex ek acha business hen sb k lye isko house wife ghr bethy kr sakti hen students part time job k tor pr kr sakty hen.

51fctn
2013-04-20, 11:15 PM
yes i gagree with you forex wold ka great online business hai. yah app ko apni life ko change kerny ka gold chance data hai. hum forex main thori se invesment say buhat achi earning ker sakty hai. yah wold ka best business hai.

NADDOURINO
2013-04-20, 11:16 PM
yes of course , i agree with you that forex trading is good for all because any one can join in forex without exception just be onine and you can start trading and making profit . but i think we need to learn more about it before we startt trading .

asif786
2013-04-20, 11:19 PM
Yes You are right Forex trading is a great business for all traders. We can able to make money from Forex trading. Forex trading is also real business. We can trust and there have no doubt about this company. We can start this business with small capital. But other business can not start with small capital.

ssabbasi2003
2013-04-20, 11:23 PM
JE han ye theek hai k ye great business hai sub k lye ager ager app k pass pase hain tu app forex main kama sakte hain aur earn kar sakte hain aur es business main boht fit profit hai ager app es k experiance aur expert hain tu app kama sakte ho ap kamayab ho skte ho

iffigondal
2013-04-20, 11:26 PM
yes forex is great busniess
as busniess ko sb karsaktay haey as main kkoi age ki had nai as main ap kisi b age k log kar saktay haey ,,, u r wright

duke38
2013-04-20, 11:33 PM
forex trading is great business because it provide equal opportunities to all the users. which give be easy system of trading and get the money form this world wide trading system. a common men get the access to this trading and benefited and earn money no doubt it is a great business.

nurnet03
2013-04-20, 11:35 PM
Yes, get the money, you can do a great job ability of Forex. We will win and win any business person trained.

Ali yazdan
2013-04-20, 11:41 PM
yes definitely forex trading is a great business for all love to say that but when that it give you a certain amount of money and if it does not give you money to some people and it give money to some so it is wrongly to say that it is good for all levels of people.

raha
2013-04-20, 11:54 PM
Forex is a world recognized business . It is very much popular to all . Forex is also a legal business . Doing Forex trading anyone just need to learn about it properly. If anyone can do this properly then he / she can be able to earn money from Forex trading . Anyone can do it from anywhere also by using smart mobile phone or computer and an internet connection .

sundus ahmad
2013-04-20, 11:57 PM
Yes you are right Forex trading is the good business for all type of people Forex trading gives the lot of earning to the jobless people it is also good for the moms , students, and also for the retired people. Forex trading always give them the learning experience as well as the market informatin.

hasnat27
2013-04-20, 11:59 PM
Forex is such a business by using this a trader can earn a huge amount of money from here. So in this sense it is a money maker. It makes money by trading. It is a very good site for make money for
everyone.

happymailer
2013-04-21, 12:00 AM

I don't think so, because it is not for everybody, it need expertise and education, and every newbie who is joining this market should understand that he can not be a doctor if he don't learn properly, similarly in forex market, if a trader don't learn properly then he can not become a good trader.

champy
2013-04-21, 12:00 AM
you are right my friend. this is the excellent business where we can get the quick money with some good efforts. the thing is that we should make analysis before placing any trade in the market for well tradings.

mujeeb
2013-04-21, 12:11 AM
yes dear u r right that forex is very good bisniss for all in whole world.forex ak bht acha bisniss hai jisay hr koi istamal kr sakta hi lakin jis k pass knowledge ho

jalal786
2013-04-21, 12:12 AM
yes you are right sir forex is great business for everyone everybody who interested in forex trading can do trading and can make good profit after good learning

nur
2013-04-21, 12:31 AM
I am agree with you that forex is a great business for all.Anyone can earn money rapidly.There is no limitation on that.It fulfills our desire of our life.We can have a smooth-life by earning money from forex.This is why i say that forex is a great business.

sojib40
2013-04-21, 12:36 AM
Yes currency trading is an excellent business complete the business for you to gaining in a position in a position money. almost any informed particular person for you to gaining the business, we are able to get the business.

mohdmacki
2013-04-21, 12:57 AM
Its good for those who can earn the best from forex ...i have
seen many people loosing their money in forex because
they are total noob and they had entered ...
forex needs a professional training and hardwork
if you want to become highly successful in trading ...

jobbarmia
2013-04-21, 08:05 AM
yes in fact you r ridht. forex world Ka nice on-line business he. as a result of forex hamari life amendment karny main bahot facilitate karta he. forex main ham thori si investment se ziyada pesy Kama sakty hen. forex main commercialism ke liye time ki bhi koi pabandi nai he. forex all traders ke liye best on-line business he.......

forex786
2013-04-21, 08:33 AM
Yes dear, you are absolutely right that Forex trade is a great business. It is world wide business. It gives a good profit to their traders and also change their life easily. So I want to suggest to the all traders that do their business honestly and earn good profit because it is a great business.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-21, 08:58 AM
yes forex is a one of the best business it can give a very good profit from all the peoples. man can earn a good doing a forex. it cn not disappoint any one all the traders become happy to do a work all over the world.

hukumraju
2013-04-21, 09:09 AM
I don't think with the aim of it is a exalted , near are several traders who are become paler up with forex marketplace, so it is not on behalf of all, it is on behalf of folks who discover it organization on behalf of all of us, near are several other traders who are leaving this marketplace and seeking selected material jobs in their resident area

kamboh3
2013-04-21, 09:11 AM
ya to boht he acha kam ha is ma ap kam karo ap ko boht fida ho ga forex ak axcha kam ha is a ap kam kar ap boht pasa kam sakt ho wo be gar ma bath ma asne sav is ko pasa val kam kaht ha

shama12
2013-04-21, 09:20 AM
Forex trading is a excellent business but not for all, you should interested by trading. There are several investors who are fade up with foreign exchange market, so it is not for all, it is for those who understand it and who have lots of your time and effort to understand it. I suggest you don't fade up be patient you will be success one day.

dimasfx
2013-04-21, 12:00 PM
Yup, it's Forex is big business. Because of that, I am proud to join in the Forex. I also continue to learn and practice in order to get the best in the Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

moomin
2013-04-21, 12:04 PM
yes of course the forex is great business to me and for all the people who are member of the forex or not have the equal opportunities for making their business at the forex and at the forex business is protected by the management of the forex and very trust able for use. i am using the forex for my business and i am felling very good.

SA148P
2018-07-07, 09:41 PM
i think forex trading is a very good business and in forex trading we can earn much money in a short time period. this business has no limit and this business can do at any time at any place and we can do this business according to our need.

buttar
2019-02-05, 07:59 PM
i think forex trading is a very good business and in forex trading we can earn much money in a short time period. this business has no limit and this business can do at any time at any place and we can do this business according to our need

Rr128
2019-02-12, 08:18 PM
Forex bahut hi acchi Cheez Hai Jisme Hum Bhi Na Koi military Hui bhosada nikal Kumar sakte hain 24 karat Jab photo hagi chahiye jis pe kaam kar sakti hai

Rr128
2019-02-12, 08:20 PM
Forex very easily online business he proved many income short time Forex help him change my wife

sumerach
2019-07-12, 08:24 PM
G haan mein forex sey bohat ziyada love krta hoon our mein eis mein full experience sey trading
kr raha hoon our mujhey eis mein kafi achi earning mil rahi hai

zohaib1
2020-02-19, 04:51 AM
Yes l hope so In my opinion this is a great business platform for every types of people This can be the best opportunity of income in the future world We can be free with this business This is very flexible and you can do this business by sitting at your home of office Even women also can do this business and be self sufficient I wish the long life of Forex.

raheel001
2020-11-03, 06:14 PM
What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-09, 10:45 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा एक अंतरराष्ट्रीय बैंक-से-बैंक मुद्रा बाजार है। विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार मुद्राओं की खरीद या बिक्री को मानता है। कभी-कभी बदलती मुद्रा दर के कारण, कम कीमत पर एक मुद्रा खरीदना और इसे उच्चतर पर बेचना आप फ्यूचर इंस्टा फॉरेक्स को पकड़ने में लाभ प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। यह धन प्राप्त करने या विनिमय करने का एक अच्छा तरीका है। बाजार की दर पर निर्भर करता है। यह व्यवसाय एक अंतर्राष्ट्रीय व्यवसाय है और यह 80-90% लाभकारी साबित होगा

eaman12
2020-12-18, 11:02 PM
किसी के लिए इंस्टा फॉरेक्स पर काम करना, यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि चीजें वास्तव में इस मंच पर कैसे काम करती हैं। हालांकि, इंस्टा फॉरेक्स बहुत सरल लगता है, लेकिन यदि आपके कौशल खराब हैं, तो आप लंबे समय तक जारी नहीं रख सकते। आपको प्रवृत्ति का पालन करना होगा। उस के अनुसार अपना बिट रखें और समय-समय पर अपने व्यापार से संबंधित समाचार देखें।

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-19, 04:37 PM
The first step you have to work hard means you have to study big in this business. Never think that is impossible. try your best demo and start running and flowing good money management. If you want to be a good trader in forex then you have to get more knowledge about forex trading. To be a good forex trader, you must get skills. Learning is very important for forex trading. This can make you an experienced and professional forex trader

Ghulamrasool
2020-12-19, 05:13 PM
The first step you have to work hard means you have to study big in this business. Never think that is impossible. try your best demo and start running and flowing good money management. If you want to be a good trader in forex then you have to get more knowledge about forex trading. To be a good forex trader, you must get skills. Learning is very important for forex trading. This can make you an experienced and professional forex trader