PDA

View Full Version : Convert MT4 to MT5

are-long alonso
2012-06-03, 12:06 PM
Hi everybody.,

I have an EA that was programming in MQL and can be run only in MT4 platform only..

So, I want those whom can help me to convert MT4 EA to MT5 EA..

Your co-operation was appreciated..
Thanks..

:)

Snoopy1234
2012-06-04, 02:42 PM
Hello,

it is possible to convert some eas or indicators for mt5 but not for all, because the mt5 has a different trading style that not fits for all eas programmed on mt4.

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
- mt4string.mqh
- mt4datetime.mqh
- mt4objects_1.mqh
- mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

Now open this file with Metaeditor 5 in compile it.

Humayun
2012-06-12, 02:31 PM
Thank you for your helpful writing , I did not know before your tone , although i am not expert on computer but i am trying to heard to know more . Actually this indicator is helpfull for me, absolutely its style is better other indicator. Thank you, Humayun Kabir.

santo.plus
2012-06-17, 07:09 PM
i have some good indicator.but that was programed by mt5.i need to convert it to mt4.
can anyone please tell me the process?
:yahoo:

PTTLegend
2012-06-17, 10:08 PM
i have some good indicator.but that was programed by mt5.i need to convert it to mt4.
can anyone please tell me the process?
I have same question too. I though MT5 can open file MT4, but there still have some error, and to open file from MT5 by MT4 should convert it, I can't find this soft :|

saiful
2012-07-02, 08:34 PM
I use MT4 before along. It is easy for trade. Some days ago MT5 is popular. I trying to use MT5. But I don't know how use to MT5. So I want to help. Please tell me MT5 use and setup process.

shohel molla
2012-07-03, 01:32 AM
MQL4 programming language use for creat MT4 indicators and Expert Advisors and MQL5 programming language use for creat MT5 indicators and Expert Advisors .You can not creat MT5 ndicators and Expert Advisors by MQL4 programming language .

thunderfast
2012-07-23, 03:03 PM
Hello,

it is possible to convert some eas or indicators for mt5 but not for all, because the mt5 has a different trading style that not fits for all eas programmed on mt4.

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
- mt4string.mqh
- mt4datetime.mqh
- mt4objects_1.mqh
- mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

thank you willing to share the script and get a very good
my permission to download and try the script

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 07:38 PM
Thank you for your importent helpfull post. This is very nessesary for all trader who are use expert advertisor. So i am very respect to you. Thank you so much.

hmkowsar
2012-07-31, 12:07 AM
i did not know before your tone ,although i am not expert on computer but i am trading to heard to know more ,actually this indicator is helpfull for me absolutely its style is better other indicator ,

danni
2012-09-04, 02:16 PM
i'm agree with pttlegend .there are some errors in there mt4 to mt5 when we convert it

saqib160
2012-11-17, 02:00 PM
thanks ap ki post bohat achi ha is sa forex ma bare ma kafi kuch janyne ko mila ha ma isye
trade ma zaroor use karo ga. thankss

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 09:39 AM
MQL4 प्रोग्रामिंग भाषा बनाने MT4 संकेतकों और विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार और MT5 संकेतकों और विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार बनाने के लिए MQL5 प्रोग्रामिंग भाषा का उपयोग करने के लिए इस्तेमाल करते हैं. MT5 संकेतकों और विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार MQL4 प्रोग्रामिंग भाषा से नहीं बना सकते.आप अपने importent मददगार पोस्ट के लिए.यह सभी व्यापारी जो विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार का उपयोग कर रहे हैं तो मैं बहुत ही आप के लिए सम्मान कर रहा हूँ के लिए बहुत है. आपको बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद.

WDholic
2013-01-12, 05:42 PM
i'm agree with pttlegend .there are some errors in there mt4 to mt5 when we convert it

of course there will be some errors
because in MQ5 there is no ORDER TICKET
in MQ4 EA closing order use order ticket
in MQ5 use close symbol

retnotriwulandari
2013-01-12, 05:47 PM
Convert MT4 to MT5
Hi everybody.,

I have an EA that was programming in MQL and can be run only in MT4 platform only..

Thanks..
I have a lot of EA and all works quite well, but I've never put the EA on MT5. I feel a lot of traders who are still faithful use of the MT4 MT5, because according to the news I read about the same as MT4 MT5 and not much change there, but for the quality indicators and EA, there are still a lot of traders who rely on and use MT4.

IjoProfit
2013-01-17, 11:27 AM
Hi everybody.,

Thanks..

:)

I've never done converting from MT4 to MT5 so I can not help that you have this problem, I apologize if I have not been able to give a little help to you and other friends friends on this forum, I will keep looking for info about this sir :)

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 03:12 PM
Now I am employed MT4. You'll be able to trade. A couple of days later on concerning MT5 can be well-liked. I'll try and make use of concerning MT5. However My partner and I don't know just how MT5You is generated concerning MT5, indicators and also "advisors" MQL4 selection dialect. Quite Wenisisari Nation all agents, who's going to be an authority inside advertiser. So Now I am really occupied. Lots of many thanks.

forex_adviser
2013-04-07, 06:53 PM
Dear main har platform ko mt5 main convert karna to mushakal ha but ap google pay search karo mt4 to mt5 converter scrpt main b ap ko koe help mil jay.

51fctn
2013-04-11, 01:28 PM
dear friend many jb sat trading start ki hai main to Mt4 use ker reha hon. yah buhat easy hai. many by Mt5 kay bary main buhat suna hai buht kbi use nhe kay jut as lea mary pas as kay bary main atna knowledge nhe hai please shear you are knowledge in Mt5 and setup process.

saqib4242
2013-04-11, 07:01 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ma mujha us cheaze ka bilkul alym ni kay hum forex ko mt4 say mt5 ma chance kar sakty hna

nayeem01715
2013-04-17, 08:52 AM
It is possible to trade. Several days down the line regarding MT5 might be well-liked. I am going to attempt to make use of regarding MT5. Nevertheless i do not know precisely how MT5 You is actually created regarding MT5, indicators and in addition advisers MQL4 collection language. Rather Wenisisari Nation many agents, that is likely to become a authority within marketer. So At this point my trade is actually entertained.

ForexDJ
2013-04-25, 06:32 PM
Hello,

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
- mt4string.mqh
- mt4datetime.mqh
- mt4objects_1.mqh
- mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Thanks Snoopy... That's exactly what I have been missing to start using MT5. I hope this will help me because I want to use the custom indicators I have in MT4 on MT5.

asif786
2013-04-25, 07:03 PM
I think many trader are using EA and making profit from Forex trading but i have never use it. I don't like to use any indicator. I think MT4 is best platform. I have never use MT5 and have not any information about it. It like to trade in MT4 it is useful For me. In future can use MT5 trading platform.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-25, 10:07 PM
i really do not know before that it can possible and do this so i surprised to read about it. i am new one but later on i can do this.

Rahat786
2013-04-26, 08:24 AM
Meta trader 4 aik application software hai ju is waqat market main availe hai.is ley is main kuch programing kar kay our is main kuch enhancment kar kay is ko meta tradar 5 banya ja sakta hain. is ko process buhat lenghty hain is ley main is ko uahan per define nahi kar sakta . is ley ager koi is main updation karni ko tu mujsay contact kar sakta hain, main us ko is ka process bata doon ga

new786
2013-04-27, 07:08 AM
forex online trading main indicators buhat imoportant hai per main abi new trader hon main sirf meta trader 4 per work kar raha hon our main is ka developer nahi hoon. ye mumkin tu hai kay hum meta trader 4 ko meta trader 5 mian convert kar saktay hain per us kay liye programming language ka ana lazmi hai

farooq1981
2013-04-28, 10:06 AM
this is very easy you can do very well first of all you will open mqlock.com site there is software you will instal in your pc and open the your mql4 file in this software and use the convert button.best regards farooq

brain4x
2013-04-28, 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for sharing the script. I was looking for this. I have some mt4 indicators that wished to try on mt5. Hope the conversion works and the indicators do not have the deprecated code. Happy Trading to you all.

kaip1
2013-05-09, 11:42 AM
dust could be applied to the soil without shipping great distances, makes this byproduct of special interest. All the dusts were said to be about equal to each other as suppliers of calcium, and in comparisons with agricultural limestone (a single rock type) on

infosaruwar
2013-05-09, 12:41 PM
Actually , I am also new here & want to know about the difference of MT4 & MT5 . And which one is batter for trading .........

Mohit
2013-05-09, 01:24 PM
What is trading and how to learn the trading tips is there any e-book are available on the internet for learning the tips ??? and to take care of money management

@missodekanmi
2013-05-20, 11:31 AM
i do not know about this but i do not thing this is impossible but i think it is best to just download the two so that which ever one you specifically need you would use for the sake of safety and so you dont loose some saved accounts

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 05:16 PM
thank you willing to share the script and find a awfully smart
my permission to transfer and take a look at the script..............

Zxuzx77
2013-05-20, 08:46 PM
I guess it can not sir, because of the way making MT5 already more advanced than MT4 sir, if it could happen then I think the results would also be very dangerous because it would be an error that would make us lose in this trade
this way also the trade that will be open will be fatal

beamsteam
2013-06-28, 10:30 AM
Information kafi achi hain forum ka yehi tu faida he k ap ko forex k bre main har trn ki information mil jaty he jis ko ap use krna chte ho ap mt4 se mt5 ppay ya phir mt5 se mt4 pay convert ho skte ho wesy mt5 kafi easy ko asan he kun k ak tu ye new version he is ko smjna v kafi asan he.

MASUMBD02
2013-06-28, 03:18 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped to write, do not know his tone, even when I'm not on a portable computer or a computer expert, but I've heard for you to learn more. These indicators can be useful for me, his style is definitely more desirable for other characters.

hosnim
2013-06-30, 02:27 AM
Yes this is true.there are some script that dont work with the mt4 and the mt5 platform with the same way.there are some converter from the web that can change code to be used by the mt5 platform.if so you need to have to change the header of the script to fit the mt5 platfor.but programming language is needd

Ali 123
2013-07-07, 07:06 AM
G ha ap nay ak acha sawl kia han ma ap ke bat say agre karat ho mere khyl ma forex tarde ma mujh us cheze ka bilkul alym nyy kay hum forex kooo mt4 say mt5 ma chance kr sakty ha.......

ABUZAR
2013-07-08, 09:19 AM
i never done convertng from MT4 to MT5 soo I can not help that you have this problm, I apologiz iff I have not ben able to give a litle help too you and other friends friends oon this forum, I will kep loking for info about this..So Now I m realy occupied. Lots of many thankx.....

Prince Asad
2013-07-09, 10:54 AM
MT5 is use not easily. MT4 platform is very easily for all trader because some people is have not good knowledge and experience so they use MT4 is easily and earn money and make his profitable business. So MT5 is many popular but understand is very difficult.

MASUMBD02
2013-07-10, 12:15 AM
Look flower is look beautiful in garden and animal in forest. so why you want MT4 to MT5 or MT5 to MT4

MASUMBD01
2013-07-10, 01:31 PM
Thanks everyone because i learn many new think from here.

bad
2013-10-14, 11:21 PM

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
- mt4string.mqh
- mt4datetime.mqh
- mt4objects_1.mqh
- mt4timeseries_2.mqh

surya88
2013-10-30, 06:19 PM
I have use MT5, however is more difficult! I dont know why? maybe usually I use MT4 for Trading. So for me MT5 is one new.

perfectonline
2013-11-23, 11:02 AM
app direct insta forex ki website sy hi apnaa mt5 download kar lein app ko itny ziada musibat karny ki kia zarorat hy k app iss ko convert karty rahin app direct ye kaam kar sakty ho aor iss mein app ko koi masla bi nahin ho ga.

roobin54
2014-09-13, 11:32 PM
Hi

Can you ex 4 to mq 4 convert files?
I have a file and I thank you for your help.

raedsagga
2014-09-20, 10:24 PM
It is doable to trade. many days down the road concerning MT5 can be well-liked. i'm about to plan to build use of concerning MT5. yet i don't apprehend exactly however MT5 You is truly created concerning MT5, indicators and additionally advisers MQL4 assortment language. Rather Wenisisari Nation several agents, that's probably to become a authority among merchandiser. thus At now my trade is truly amused.

---------- Post added 09-20-2014 at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-19-2014 at 02:08 PM ----------

Now I am employed MT4. You'll be able to trade. A couple of days later on concerning MT5 can be well-liked. I'll try and make use of concerning MT5. However My partner and I don't know just how MT5You is generated concerning MT5, indicators and also "advisors" MQL4 selection dialect. Quite Wenisisari Nation all agents, who's going to be an authority inside advertiser. So Now I am really occupied. Lots of many thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Now i'm used MT4. you will be ready to trade. a handful of days shortly regarding MT5 is well-liked. i will attempt to create use of regarding MT5. but My partner and that i do not know simply however MT5You is generated regarding MT5, indicators and additionally "advisors" MQL4 choice accent. Quite Wenisisari Nation all agents, who's getting to be associate authority within advertizer. therefore currently i'm very occupied. immeasurable several thanks.

ayazjass
2014-10-23, 08:37 PM
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

nnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmJKGFSDTGYJHBNN

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Jlll dddddddda kfdpfk sdlfc;xkf klrsdfkf jhgfsdfsdadsa hujyjsd

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddd

atifrana
2014-10-23, 09:42 PM
Mjhe is bare me koi details ya information nahi hai k mt4 convert mt5 ki kia baat hai mein waise meta trader 4 ko use kerta hun or yeh best trading platform mjhe lagta hai or me is ko hi continue karo ga or mt4 ko hi mostly traders trading k liye use kerte hain.

NaveedPK
2014-12-02, 11:41 AM
THE CONVERSION from mt4 to mt5 is not fully. i mean you can convert the some version of mt4 to mt5 because the mt5 is new one as compare to mt4 and its not possible to convert mt4 to mt5 fully.

rehanayaz
2017-10-26, 05:05 AM
yes sir apne theek kehra hy hain forex ye is mt4 or mt 5 k bina achi treding krna mushkil ha bulky na mumken ha ye kaho ga k me ne to mt4 achi tarah ues kia ha or mt 5 ko bilkul ues ni kia ha mujy koi tajerba ni kia ha

mido83
2017-11-08, 08:07 PM
Much thanks to you for your accommodating written work , I didn't know before your tone , despite the fact that I am not master on PC but rather I am attempting to heard to know more . As a matter of fact this marker is helpfull for me, completely its style is better other pointer.

rehanayaz
2017-12-13, 04:51 AM
Sarji Mere Khayal Se Forex trading Mein metatrader 4 all metatrader 5 sem Hai To Mai Ye kahunga ke agar aap metatrader 5 ko Choos karte hain toh Wo bhi bilkul same hai metatrader 4 Ki Tarah aur usne aapko Ye dekhna Hoga Ki integrated kaise hain Humko select Kya Kiya Jata Hai Mera experience Hai Ke

rehanayaz2
2017-12-27, 03:34 AM
Jee bilkul Mere Khayal Se Forex trading Mein Yeh mql software jo hai bilkul metatrader 4 on metatrader 5 Ki Tarah hai aur aap ko PC me install Karke integrator use kar sakte hain Yeh Bhi aapko integrate karta hai

BoogeY 992
2018-01-05, 08:10 AM
The global economy is expected to be driven by higher commodity prices which should support commodity currencies such as the Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Dollars. Additionally, an expected outflow of capital from the U.S. is likely to weigh on the U.S. Dollar. In other words, the strengthening of the global economy should limit the U.S. Dollar's gains and eventually drive it lower.

BoogeY 992
2018-01-06, 11:58 PM
The GBPUSD pair spent most of the month of December in a tight range as the prices consolidated between 1.3200 and 1.3500 for much of the month.

Iqra18
2018-01-11, 08:36 PM
Open the source file MQL4\Experts\Moving Average.mq4 in MetaEditor 4 and select and copy all text (Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C). You can open the MetaEditor 4 by pressing the F4 key when the MT4 client terminal is open.
2.It is assumed that you have downloaded the MT5 desktop terminal from your preferred broker. Open the instance of the MT5 client and open MetaEditor 5 to create a new EA (template).

3.Assign a name to your EA template by filling the Name field. For example, you can use the name SimpleEA or simply name the file with something else. See the snapshot below:

After completing this action, you will get the template for your future EA to be built on MT5.
4.Select all text (Ctrl + A) on the template and delete them all, then paste (Ctrl + V) recently copied text from MetaTrader 4 as shown in the image below:

You will get something like what is shown in the snapshot below:

MetaTrader 5 has other orders system (select, send, open, close) methods, but in order to use the simplest method of conversion from MT4 to MT5 EA, it is better to use one library mq4.mqh. This library allows the programmer or user to work with the orders in MQL5 (such as the MT5-hedge) in the same way as in the MQL4. In other words, the library enables the order language system (OLS) to become identical to MQL4.

This library covers only the order systems. The mq4.mqh library file is available from selected programmers online. The one used in this example has been obtained from a programmer and a little functionality added, and all these have been combined into a single file.
5.Make sure an instance of the MT5 platform is open. Once you have your MT5 platform open, you can then click on File -> Open data folder \MQL5\Include and drop the library file (mq4.mqh) file to the folder.

6.Refresh the MT5 platform by closing it and opening it again, then open MetaEditor5. Open the source code of the expert advisor and in the source code of SimpleEA.mq5 add the string: #include <mq4.mqh>

7.Once you have added the string to the source code, you can compile the updated source code of SimpleEA.mq5 by just pressing the F7 button, or you can press the button which says Compile on the ToolBar of the MetaEditor 5:

You will get only 2 errors after compilation:

This also highlights another difference between the MT4 and MT5 platforms, and that is the differences in the indicators calls.
In MetaEditor 4, you just write iMA(symbol,timeframe,settings ma, shift), where shift is a number of a price candle, example 0, last candle on the chart and iMA() is the return value of moving average on 0-candle.
On MetaEditor5 you need to create handles for each indicator or EA and functions for getting value from the EA or indicator by this handle.

Changing the MT4 Source Code to a Workable MT5 Version: Step-by-step Guide

This brief section explains what you need to add the source code for MT4 to make it work in MT5. These changes apply only to the indicator. In other words, you need to change only one line in the source code.

Change from:

ma=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PR ICE_CLOSE,0);

to:

int OnInit()
{
MAHandle = iMA(NULL, 0, MovingPeriod, MovingShift, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
if(MAHandle == INVALID_HANDLE)
{
Print(Error creating MA indicator).

The steps in conducting these changes are now described below:
1.To begin, you have to create a variable Integer (int) type for MA-indicator handle and assign it a value known as INVALID_HANDLE. This is demonstrated below:

int MAHandle = INVALID_HANDLE;

Expert advisors and indicators have an OnInit() section for initializations in runtime. It has the form:

int OnInit()
{
// your code here
return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}

You can read about this using the Help File. The Help File on MetaEditor5 is accessed by pressing the F1 key. The MQL5 Community website also has a document which shows a lot of information that can be found in the Help File. This document can be accessed using this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/function/events
2.The next step is to add this code into the text (that is, the source code) of our EA, if this section does not exist (press Alt + M from MetaEditor 5).

In the list of functions, we can see that there are 5 functions. However, the OnInit() function doesnt exist by default, therefore we have to create it by ourselves by writing it manually. This is shown in the image below.

You can press (Alt + M) on your computer keyboard so you can see the OnInit() function added to the source code.

3.In section OnInit(), you can write the following code:

MAHandle = iMA(NULL, 0, MovingPeriod, MovingShift, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
if(MAHandle == INVALID_HANDLE)
{
Print(Error creating MA indicator);
return (INIT_FAILED);
}

Usually, in the MT4 MetaEditor, you would be required to write the code like this:

However, for the MT5, the code is written as a handle for an indicator. Therefore in MT5, you write the code as follows:

4.In the next step, you will need to write a function to get value from Moving Average EA by using the handle shown in the image below:

We mentioned earlier that you need to create a function for getting value for the indicator or EA when using the MetaEditor5. The Function for getting values contains a string known as CopyBuffer(). The CopyBuffer copies data from indicator to your array. CopyBuffer gets data of a specified buffer of a certain indicator in the necessary quantity. You can get more information about CopyBuffer by reading the document available on this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/copybuffer

The code is written below as follows:

CopyBuffer( indicator_handle
[in] The indicator handle, returned by the corresponding indicator function.
buffer_num
[in] The indicator buffer number.
start_pos
[in] The position of the first element to copy.
count
[in] Data count to copy.
buffer[]
[out] Array of double type.
)

MA has 1 buffer which is numbered 0. You need to copy one value from MA.

In the MT4 MetaEditor, this is written as follows:

The last 0 corresponds to the value of MA on the zero candle (the last candle on the chart).

In the MT5 MetaEditor, this is written as follows:

Copy one value, from index position to the MA array
5.We now move to clear the 2 errors initially shown when compiling the code. You start this process by double clicking on the first record error as shown in the image below.

..and you will be moved to where the error is located in the MT5 source code for your EA. The error code is located on line 114 for this example. See image below:

The line in the source code which contains this error has to be deleted and replaced with a string that contains the MaGet(0) code. This is illustrated in the image below. Notice that the error code is underlined in red ink, and the ma MaGet(0) code which is used to replace it is shown underneath.

Once you have replaced the error code with the MaGet(0) string, you can compile the code once more by pressing the F7 key. When the source code is recompiled, we see that only one error remains as shown below:

In order to replace the remaining error code, we go through the same sequence we used in clearing the first error code. Double click on the line containing the error code (i.e. on line 140 for this example), comment and replace as shown in the image below.

Again, the error code is underlined with green ink, and the string under it shows the code to be used to replace it and effect the correction of the error.

The string used for this replacement is:

if (Open[1]>MAGet(0) && Close[1]<MAGet(0)

Once you have commented and replaced the error code, you have to recompile the code. So once more, you compile the source code by pressing the F7 key on your computer keyboard to do this. You can see then that all errors have been taken care of. Zero errors in the code, as shown in the image below:

This snapshot below shows the difference between the MT4 and MT5 source codes for indicator calls and the conversion process from MT4 to MT5.

ch tayyab
2018-03-21, 02:07 PM
I used Job service few times and it was cheap by money (for me) and reliable. The only problem is the following: every coder is having his own specialization which came from public experience. I mean: one coder is good to code EA, and other coder is good to code oscillators and so on. So, it may be good to know "who is who" for example :)

Because if some coder will tell you that all programming languages are same for him and he can code anything for everybody so ... may be - you will try to select the other coder ... or you can try to indentify their specializations by yourself looking at their activity on the forum and on their 'Job done' in Job service

sakigbest
2018-03-21, 04:41 PM
MT4 ko mt5 ma change krna bohat muskil hai kubn k ya aam bnda ko iss kabaray ma zayada malumat nhi hoti orr bnda iss ko asani sa change nhi krsakta is kio iss k baray ma malumat e nhi ho gi too wo iss ko kasay change kray ga

jamshed2880
2018-03-21, 06:24 PM
MT4 and MT5 is very provencial indicators.MT4 working in lover lavel and MT5 working is high lavel.MT4 working is very simple because MT4 indicator is very easy...

Bali
2018-03-22, 04:23 PM
I think that the problems of MT4 to MT5 migration may be due to the fact that the new MT5 is not yet fully stabilized. It is certainly better to wait a little longer to tackle the MT5, the time that the maximum of bugs can be corrected. Indeed, the richness of such a platform and its complexity requires a lot of time to have a stable and highly operational version.:)

Shahnawazgillani
2018-04-03, 02:28 PM
Dollar steadies vs yen after last week's rally * Focus on global trade tensions By Masayuki Kitano SINGAPORE, April 2 (Reuters) - The dollar held steady against the yen on Monday, taking a breather after last week's rally and as it treads cautiously amid lingering concerns over a U.S.-China trade spat.
The dollar last traded at 106.3

rehanayaz
2018-04-07, 08:36 PM
app direct insta forex ki website sy hi apnaa mt5 download kar lein app ko itny ziada musibat karny ki kia zarorat hy k app iss ko convert karty rahin app direct ye kaam kar sakty ho aor iss mein app ko koi masla bi nahin ho ga.

yaseenhfd
2019-01-25, 08:21 PM
I use MT4 before along. It is easy for trade. Some days ago MT5 is popular. I trying to use MT5. But I don't know how use to MT5. So I want to help. Please tell me MT5 use and setup process.

yaseenhfd
2019-01-30, 07:09 AM
Thank you for your helpful writing , I did not know before your tone , although i am not expert on computer but i am trying to heard to know more . Actually this indicator is helpfull for me, absolutely its style is better other indicator. Thank you, Humayun Kabir.

sana24
2019-02-23, 05:11 PM

Sing
2019-02-24, 06:33 PM
i did not know before your tone ,although i am not expert on computer but i am trading to heard to know more ,actually this indicator is helpfull for me absolutely its style is better other indicator ,

QasimShop
2019-03-04, 11:07 PM
Men mt4 use kRta hon is per kaam krna asan ha kyun k ye
Slow work kRta ha jis waja sy samj men jaldi Aa jata
Ha. But mt5 ka bonus weekly milta ha jis sy jaldi trade laga kr zyda earning hasal ki ja sakti ha.

JLFX
2019-04-05, 06:29 PM
Indicators that were coded for MT4 won't work on MT5 due to differences in the programming language.

chasif
2019-04-20, 01:12 PM
dear friends i have some indicatr to know . but it was programed by mt5 .mjy zarort hi to canvert mt4 . koi mra bhi jo ahcy se janta kya mjy bata skta hi ager koi janta to pelse tell me the process .

guru000
2020-05-21, 03:27 PM
I think that the problems of MT4 to MT5 migration may be due to the fact that the new MT5 is not yet fully stabilized. It is certainly better to wait a little longer to tackle the MT5, the time that the maximum of bugs can be corrected. Indeed, the richness of such a platform and its complexity requires a lot of time to have a stable and highly operational version.

Saba12
2020-10-01, 10:35 AM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

raheel00
2020-10-19, 05:56 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

bahi00
2020-10-19, 10:08 PM
एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

Boss12
2020-10-19, 10:37 PM
एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

Kanwal
2020-10-19, 11:10 PM

LOC
2020-10-20, 07:04 AM
The problem is not only for its price and I paid for it , but because I work on the principle of the demo I do not have a means of payment such as Visa card or other
I hope those who have a crack activation of this program, or who can work crack activate him or any means make it permanent works to extend our helping hand
Though

Alizahid
2020-10-20, 07:20 AM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence.

Alizahid
2020-10-20, 07:27 AM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way

CJ7
2020-10-20, 08:20 AM

LOC
2020-10-20, 08:29 AM

LOC
2020-10-20, 08:38 AM

Boss12
2020-10-20, 11:34 AM

raheel00
2020-10-20, 04:43 PM
आज बाजार तकनीकी विश्लेषण की प्रवृत्ति खरीदते हैं
जैसे कुछ बेहतरीन संकेतक के अनुसार
बोलिंगर बैंड
RSI
वक्र
यदि आप पसंद करते हैं और अच्छा लाभ खुला खरीद ऑर्डर प्राप्त करते हैं और अच्छा और बड़ा लाभ प्राप्त करते हैं तो बाजार स्थिति में आ जाएगा। अगर वहाँ खो plz फिर से कोशिश करो और अच्छा लाभ ले लो।

Boss12
2020-10-20, 05:06 PM

CJ7
2020-10-20, 05:20 PM
आज बाजार तकनीकी विश्लेषण की प्रवृत्ति खरीदते हैं
जैसे कुछ बेहतरीन संकेतक के अनुसार
बोलिंगर बैंड
RSI
वक्र
यदि आप पसंद करते हैं और अच्छा लाभ खुला खरीद ऑर्डर प्राप्त करते हैं और अच्छा और बड़ा लाभ प्राप्त करते हैं तो बाजार स्थिति में आ जाएगा। अगर वहाँ खो plz फिर से कोशिश करो और अच्छा लाभ ले लो।

Faisal145
2020-10-20, 05:48 PM
मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

bahi00
2020-10-20, 09:20 PM

Alizahid
2020-10-20, 09:24 PM
Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 11:35 AM
dear friends is web site per kam karnay me maza ay ga but ye website thori complicated hai samjhnay me kuch time lagay ga.friens kia ap mujhe guide karo gay.is website me kam karna chahta ho me ......................'