PDA

View Full Version : MT4 for PDA

Sri Hartono
2012-05-30, 01:57 PM
whether the PC can be an indicator in MT4 MT4 we use the PDA, if you can how. let my friends who have experienced share here ..

sabuz
2012-06-06, 01:15 PM
Mobile Trading terminal allows you to control your accounts by the PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or smartphone ,in your mt4 software any where you are ............if your pc problem to treade you can use your acccount PDA version to control your acccount............

Pinky
2012-06-07, 10:29 PM
whether the PC can be an indicator in MT4 MT4 we use the PDA, if you can how. let my friends who have experienced share here ..

in instaforex provided MT4 for PDA but I have not tried it on a PDA because I do not have a PDA, so I will not understand the correct way of placement, may under any friends who can help

yulianto470
2012-06-20, 08:28 AM
if the PC itself can be any buatprogram brow because pc can be input by including mt4 indicator for pda separate but can not
because I think once its use is very limited and some programs also support a very limited

bistro1996
2012-06-23, 01:45 PM
if the PC itself can be any buatprogram brow because pc can be input by including mt4 indicator for pda separate but can not
because I think once its use is very limited and some programs also support a very limited

yes but trading on the PDA is also required when a particular
like when traveling to the mobility of trading we can always wake up with either

sujarman
2012-06-23, 09:57 PM
yes but trading on the PDA is also required when a particular
like when traveling to the mobility of trading we can always wake up with either

if you ask me, and after-browsing borwsing no friends,
still waiting for software updates in instaforex mt4,
that already exist for windows mobile

Ekoindo
2012-06-28, 08:50 AM

PDA and Laptop as an important master of all its windows you can enter as far as I know it's an indicator that the android and apple as it can not

shohel molla
2012-09-12, 10:24 AM
Personal Digital Assistant-PDA I use in my windows 7 operating system.Some of my friend use it their Android phone.They can trade some time by use Android phone.Thanks brother for share your post.

3etman
2012-10-02, 08:44 PM
PDA : that word became old enough for now , we are nowdays using smartphones and Tablets instead of that personal digital assistant devices , although , at the end they all are functioning the same .
using the meta trader from any mobile device makes it more comfortable for trader to follow the charts in real time rather than being worried all the time about being not updated about their transactions

suzonbmw03
2012-10-03, 06:58 AM
Dear Friends,whether the PC can be an indicator in MT4 MT4 we use the PDA.PDA : that word became old enough for now , we are nowdays using smartphones and Tablets instead of that personal digital assistant devices , although , at the end they all are functioning the same .

rahim
2012-10-03, 07:01 AM
In fore exchange trading, it calls for investing considerable time and effort into finding for-ex brokers who provide the most effective for-ex trading software to give you a competitive advantage. This automated software program or platform is a vital constituent in ascertaining how successful you will be in such trade

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 11:49 AM
गोलियाँ के बजाय कि व्यक्तिगत डिजिटल सहायक उपकरणों, हालांकि, अंत में वे सभी एक ही कार्य कर रहे हैं. किसी भी मोबाइल डिवाइस से मेटा व्यापारी का उपयोग कर इसे और अधिक व्यापारी के लिए आराम से वास्तविक समय में बल्कि चार्ट का पालन किया जा रहा है उनके लेनदेन के बारे में अद्यतन नहीं किया जा रहा है सब समय के बारे में चिंतित बनाता है

badrussh
2012-11-19, 05:02 PM
his mobile terminal is specially and very detailed designed for use from Pocket PCs (PDA) with OS Windows Mobile. MetaTrader 4 Mobile is a great analogue to the basic online Forex trading terminal of MetaTrader 4. Forex trader can get access to the world financial markets and make all trading operations from any place in the world. Moreover, this mobile terminal offers to traders the possibility for technical analysis and graphical visualization with many useful and very helpful financial instruments, including off-line mode. Completion of the trading operations is treated with a high confidentiality and is absolutely safe. If it will be required, with MetaTrader 4 mobile terminal,

HaQi
2012-11-21, 03:21 PM
In prow reverse trading, it calls for investing significant time and try into find for-ex brokers who render the most impelling for-ex trading software to resign you a capitalist advantage. This automatic software schedule or level is a vital element in ascertaining how productive you testament be in much interchange

Bankmen
2012-11-25, 11:58 PM
in instaforex provided MT4 for PDA but I have not tried it on a PDA because I do not have a PDA, so I will not understand the correct way of placement, may under any friends who can help

I have try instaforex platofrm for PDA and look almost the same as usual platform, nothing big dislikes but operating system is different and not possible to use special indicatars, maybe i didnt find the way to do it good.

friendshimul
2012-11-26, 01:09 PM
Advantages of MT4 over MT5
Hey friends!
metaTrader 4 is a widely used platform for Forex traders. the Forex market is full of complexities. Fortunately, MetaTrader 4 allows traders to untangle these complications to ensure their future success. There are many reasons why people still prefer using MT4 despite having other options.

here i mentioned some reasons why people like mt4 not mt5. i hope you will be agree with me.

1. Forex traders consider MT4 a better platform than MT5 because of its user-friendly features. This is especially true for beginners.

2. MT5 offers more advanced capabilities than MT4. This allows Forex traders to trade and conduct technical analysis all at once. The difference between them is how the charts appear on the user interface. 5th version of MT platform offers bigger icons and graphs that many traders considered to be bulky. In fact, they see this feature as more of a waste of chart space.

3. The Fibonacci Retracement tool is among the traders favorites in MT4. Unfortunately, major changes were made in the Fib for MetaTrader 5. It actually made some users disappointed when they tried this tool in 5th version of MetaTrader. The Fib drawn in currency charts has changed so much that traders find it useless. In any case, feel free to download Fibonacci tool for PC.

4. MetaTrader 4 supports hedging while 5th version does not. This is why many traders still use 4th version as it provides them with more trading freedom.

5. The most surprising thing about MT5 is that it also does not support expert advisors from the previous platform version.

6. MT5 memory consumption is higher. It uses about three times more RAM than its predecessor.

7. Nowadays, there are actually more brokers using MT4. They find the older trading platform more convenient than the new one. MT5′s core concept lacks many things that could only be found in the previous version. Experienced traders claimed that MT4 was designed for them while MT5 is for other parties.

please comment here..........

suzonbmw03
2012-11-26, 06:49 PM
Dear Friends,Mobile Trading terminal allows you to control your accounts by the PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or smartphone ,in your mt4 software any where you are ............if your pc problem to treade you can use your acccount PDA version to control your acccount.whether the PC can be an indicator in MT4 MT4 we use the PDA.PDA : that word became old enough for now , we are nowdays using smartphones and Tablets instead of that personal digital assistant devices , although , at the end they all are functioning the same .

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 09:58 PM
whether the laptop will be Associate in Nursing indicator in MT4 MT4 we have a tendency to use the personal organizer, if you'll be able to however. let my friends World Health Organization have intimate with share here ......................

Kcng20fx
2013-05-19, 11:51 PM
sorry sir I have not used a PDA in this trade, if the android smart phone as I've used it with good
we use the tools of the trade in our phones then we will be able to see the price movement anytime and anywhere sir, to continuous

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 01:20 PM
Meta Trader 4 Mobile for PDAs can be downloaded free of charge if trading via our servers. MetaTrader 4 Mobile for PDAs implements most of the features of Meta Trader 4 for PCs:

Internet trading on Forex;
Multiple execution technologies: Instant Execution, Request Execution;
Complete technical analysis package: wide range of in-built indicators and charting tools, different time periods (from minutes to months);
Multilingual platform interface (English, German, French, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Farsi, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Polish, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian, Bulgarian etc.);
Internal mail and many other useful features.

nazmunus
2013-05-25, 01:57 PM
Fore trading, calling for investment of considerable time and labor brokers who are searching for the most effective forex trading software to make sure to give it a competitive advantage. This is an example of how to achieve success in the implementation of an automated program or platform, is very important for..

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-29, 07:42 PM
i am using the meta trader 4 software to trade in the forex online market of trading and this is very easy for me to making trade with this platform but i con not try it on the PDA for trading in online trading market.

sahilbutt
2013-05-30, 05:58 PM
i think mt4 is pc becoz it is a best online job if you are good earn in this place so i think you are best work and use thing in this place it is a helpfull for any other

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:17 AM
maine ye cheez aur dono link daikhay hain in main mukhtalif offers ki hui hain copy trade ki instaforex bhe saholat daita hay aur yahan sey bhe trader apni marzi sey copy trade ko join ker sakta hay

2020-12-20, 10:56 AM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:41 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-13, 12:00 AM
मुझे इस बारे में पता नहीं है
:(:(