PDA

View Full Version : versi new from MT4

Sri Hartono
2012-05-27, 05:48 AM
some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .. thx

spread
2012-05-27, 07:36 AM
versi new from MT4
some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .. thx
latest version is MT5 Most have better access MT4 I think so because I have never used it so I do not know much about it. If you are interested and want to try it, you can download here https://instaforex.com/downloads.php "Download trading terminal MetaTrader 5"

Sri Hartono
2012-05-27, 01:40 PM
thank you for your information, but This latest version does support for the indicators that we usually use in metatrader 4? because I'm used to trade using these indicators.

Pinky
2012-06-10, 06:44 AM

yes we do with an update on a regular basis then we will get a new facility is also a rare example of quality MT4 reconect hank or rarely, and then we will feel comfortable at the time of trading, and of course there must be improvements to the system MT4 previously,

yulianto470
2012-06-11, 09:12 AM
actually does the same pack. my advice is do not update through update information for mt4 mt4 can sometimes make an error
I have ever tried. if you want to update the latest version of mt4 mt4 download aja web insta usually mt4 new uploads directly on the site

sabuz
2012-06-16, 03:05 PM
i say this information on my account i install it but can not find out the different from mt4 just install new version that is otherwise nothing

newentry
2012-06-19, 08:07 PM
yes me too and i have reinstall my mt4 but i do not see any problem or new features in there, but i never make it as the matter,..
but i guess maybe there is something that we have not understand yet but it is useful for us, maybe some traders here know about it ?please share..

sujarman
2012-06-23, 10:45 PM
yes me too and i have reinstall my mt4 but i do not see any problem or new features in there, but i never make it as the matter,..
but i guess maybe there is something that we have not understand yet but it is useful for us, maybe some traders here know about it ?please share..

For traders instaforex, just today there are already updates MT4
the old version 419 427 version now
As long as the market is closed first let's update our MT4 though more mantep quality

Ekoindo
2012-06-28, 08:34 AM

faster, and lighter to signal ... its like the old version was not in use now ... must download a new ...
please wrote on oq try not dangerous .... if you think everything is about the same ane only difference in execution to the Internet faster and lighter

sapna
2012-07-04, 12:11 AM
bahi mane to esaa ni suna. mene to meta trade mt5 ke baare main hi sunaa hai.
agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit main improvement ho.

shohel molla
2012-07-11, 10:48 PM
Some days ago all broker site give us notice -for update our MT4 .I also update my MT4.I think This update for some reasons.But i do not know about this reasons.Thanks brother for share your good information.

dhiraj
2012-07-17, 01:23 PM
agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 02:04 PM
agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit main improvement ho.

I agree completely opinion ... Your right

budado
2012-07-20, 09:03 AM
I really don't see the difference between the old version and the new version of mt4. But one thing I notice that right now its seems the connections problem and the slow down is getting worse in new version that the old version. I don't know if theirs really a factual connection between the old and the new version but for me that's a clear sign that its really not getting much improvement when they update the mt4.

sujarman
2012-07-23, 08:36 PM
I really don't see the difference between the old version and the new version of mt4. But one thing I notice that right now its seems the connections problem and the slow down is getting worse in new version that the old version. I don't know if theirs really a factual connection between the old and the new version but for me that's a clear sign that its really not getting much improvement when they update the mt4.

Update New Version MT4

Create instaforex traders, just today there are already updates MT4
the old version 419 427 version now
As long as the market is closed first let's update our MT4 though more steady quality

yogesh
2012-07-24, 12:30 AM

I too did not realise any siginificant difference, may be it is good for instaforex server, bt we have no option but to use new version, older version stopped working already.

Borhan107
2012-07-24, 09:23 PM
Meta trader 4 is an importance software to trade in forex. To trade in forex we must use this software surly. Withought this software we cannot trade in forex.

budado
2012-07-27, 07:16 PM
I too did not realise any siginificant difference, may be it is good for instaforex server, bt we have no option but to use new version, older version stopped working already.
Maybe also. But I don't know I just notice that since the upgrade I get more disconnection and hang ups and slow down than before. I'm wondering if you experience this also. Or its just coincidence really.
I'm happy that I'm earning in instaforex before the upgrade also but after the upgrade I loss money. I'm not blaming the upgrade for this because I know its does not have any connection at all. But in luck side. I think I'm lucky in the old version.

thunderfast
2012-07-29, 11:53 AM

indeed a few weeks ago there was a new update metatrader 4, metatrader 4 advantages of the new features added and repaired before failure metatrader

Rana.com
2012-08-04, 10:42 AM
Yes in the official site of Instaforex, they mention to all users to use latest version of MT program which is called MT5.
In MT5, It is an advanced user interface for trading in Forex which will allow the forex traders to analyse the trade with graphs ,analysis, charts etc. It's Knowledge must be known properly before using this program because trust me , it will require time to learn everything about MT5 commands. If you cannot use it, then continue with MT4 which is easier for most of the users and its recommended too :)

kibria
2012-08-04, 10:34 PM
I see the update version of MT4. It is more faster than older version that`s why I like this version very much. Besides it help me very much to see all the signal very lucid and clear.

goldenmember
2012-08-05, 11:10 PM
Your Mt4 is always updated. This is just so the software and server has the same information and runs smoothly. The updates are autromatic so you do not need to worry about doing anything yourself.

kashifrehman
2012-10-05, 01:20 PM
From the meta quotes updates are released from time to time and many time broker also give some updates but that are only enhance the connectivity of the platrorm nothing else. There are many things that matter in this and most of are technicals so there is no need to worry about it.

ripon4x
2012-10-05, 01:47 PM

Last month my mt4 wasnt working which I installed before June. Then I uninstalled the platform and tried to re installed from the back up software I kept on my pc.(Downloaded from instaforex website before June). But the installation process wasn't working.. so I re downloaded the software form the website and this time it took installation properly. I am not sure but this might be the reason that they updated or made some changes in the program.

agitiga
2012-10-06, 10:12 PM
I have not seen much difference but I think it has to do with some server stuff. Again, right now the old mt4 does not work in instaforex

Ghulam Mustafa
2012-10-07, 10:38 AM
I have not seen much difference but I think it has to do with some server stuff. Again, right now the old mt4 does not work in instaforex

I see the update version of MT4. It is more faster than older version that`s why I like this version very much. Besides it help me very much to see all the signal very lucid and clear. I like it

forexlearn
2012-10-07, 11:43 PM
For Forex trading two software now is available like MT4 and MT5. But few days ago mt4 is updated from previous one. We are get lot of indicator, expert advice and lot of get from MT4 is old. But I think Old is Gold.

lakji
2012-10-07, 11:46 PM
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 409 has been released.

Added translation of the interface into Mongolian.
Fixed translation of the interface into Bulgarian.
Fixed the margin calculation when "Calculate hedge margin using larger leg" option is turned on.
Optimized getting considerable amount of internal e-mails (dozens of e-mails per hour).
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.

The MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal can be downloaded at http://files.metaquotes.net/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe

skyonline7866
2012-10-09, 04:24 PM
agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit main improvement ho.i guess maybe there is something that we have not understand yet but it is useful for us, maybe some traders here know about it ?please share..

Mas
2012-11-05, 09:09 AM
should I have to reinstall my MT4 but I do not see any problems or new features in there, but I never make it as a serious problem so I had to be patient for it
with this then I've got a new experience

Java
2012-11-05, 02:33 PM
I think the English have long MT4 existing master so if we use the MT4 bawaanya language is English in this way then we can not know a language other then English will be the language that has been in use by the whole world

nikhildey
2012-11-15, 10:50 PM
thanks for your information .Yes me too and I have to re-install mt4 but I do not have any problems or any new features, but it will not be as matter, ..
But I suppose that is something we do not understand yet but it may be helpful for us too, some traders here knows about it? Please share ..

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 11:28 AM
हाँ मुझे भी और मैं मेरे mt4 को पुनर्स्थापित करने के लिए है, लेकिन मैं किसी भी समस्या या वहाँ में नई सुविधाओं नहीं दिख रहा है, लेकिन इस मामले के रूप में मैं इसे बनाने के लिए, कभी नहीं .. लेकिन मुझे लगता है शायद वहाँ कुछ है कि हम अभी तक समझ में नहीं आता है, लेकिन यह हमारे लिए उपयोगी है, शायद कुछ व्यापारियों को इसके बारे में पता साझा करें? ..

HaQi
2012-12-09, 10:26 PM
last month my mt4 wasnt operating that i installed before june. then i uninstalled the platform and tried to actually re installed from the rear up software i kept givenfor my pc. ( downloaded from instaforex website before june ). other then the installation method wasnt operating.. therefore i re downloaded the software type the website and now it took installation properly. i'm unsure other then this may well be the fact which they updated or created a few changes within the whole program.

FOREX MAN
2012-12-09, 10:31 PM
that is because it wouldnot make sense to show all the lots possible you simply just enter the lost in uour self for the first time and then metatrader will remember that

kuddos.29
2012-12-10, 12:28 AM
Forex is a good currency business. Yes we do with an update on a regular basis then we will get a new facility is also a rare example of quality MT4 reconect hank or rarely, and then we will feel comfortable at the time of trading, and of course there must be improvements to the system MT4 previously. Good luck.

usmanraza
2012-12-10, 03:28 PM
ma mt4 ko use kar raha ho aur shoro sa he mt4 par trade kar raha ho muje mt4 pasnd ha mt5 ka
makble mere hasab sa mt4 best ha mt5 kafi advance ha new trader ka laye mt5 best nahi ha usay
mt4 use karna chayea.

suzonbmw03
2012-12-12, 07:22 AM
some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .actually does the same pack. my advice is do not update through update information for mt4 mt4 can sometimes make an error
I have ever tried. if you want to update the latest version of mt4 mt4 download aja web insta usually mt4 new uploads directly on the site

suhermanto
2012-12-17, 10:56 AM
last month my mt4 wasnt operating that i installed before june. then i uninstalled the platform and made an attempt to re installed due to back up software i kept givenfor my pc. ( downloaded from instaforex website before june ). other then the installation method wasnt operating.. therefore i re downloaded the software kind the website and this point it took installation properly. i'm unsure other then this may really do the reason that these updated or created a few changes within the whole program.

Roddexx
2013-01-26, 02:43 PM
It may not be an up****e but update. for example meta trader 4 445 version update to version 451. If the reinstall again very unfortunately have to attach the indicator again, must install EA again.

liso
2013-01-26, 02:47 PM
the mt4 is search an amizing pace to be and it is the best place you can be in that way i know you can make enough with it and that way i know that there is a lot to make sure that you get best easpecialy when making money.

kawish45
2013-01-26, 02:54 PM
MT4 is a very nice software for newbies.it is also availble on symbians as well as smatrphones also.user can get access to the terminal easily.thanx mt4.

usmanraza
2013-01-29, 12:27 PM
mt5 ka abvance version ayea ha wo mera dost use karta ha muje mt5 acha nahi laga ha muje us ma koi problem
be lagti ha mt4 good ha aur mt4 ko he ma use karna pasnd karta ho.

lis
2013-01-29, 12:51 PM
i trade very well in the market and make 0sure that i have the best of the trading in the forex market that way i knw i will not make enough if at all i will not be very violent will all the trading that i am doing if i become violent then i become the best in trading,

reno99
2013-02-01, 08:03 PM
For Forex changing two programming now is ready like MT4 and MT5. Anyway few days back mt4 is redesigned from past one. We are get parcel of marker, master consultation and parcel of get from MT4 is old. At the same time I suppose Old is Gold

mscps
2013-02-01, 09:51 PM
MT4 Have all idicator and in latest version indicatori is very helpful for trading. That why MT4 is very popular. Its very fast and simple to use. If any one have not MT4 upadted version so Update it and get benefits in you business

missali
2013-02-10, 08:08 PM
i say this information on my account i install it but can not find out the different from mt4 just install new version that is otherwise nothing.IT MY THINK

usmanraza
2013-02-11, 03:42 PM
thanks for share information mt4 ka purena version to ma use kar raha ho ja bohat best ha but new version ko abi
ma use nahi kayea ha new version ka ma zaror use kar ka dekho gaya pher he is ka barye ma kuch kaho gaya

Veteto
2013-02-11, 04:59 PM
MT4 has claimed the hot seat for over 6 years, its popularity was at its peak during the credir crisis as retail investors flocked to take advantage of opposite trades in derivaives. IB’s can get real time assessment of their positions and those that are large IB’s can get access ...

RifatMishuk
2013-02-11, 11:06 PM
actually may exactly the same load up. my suggestions is tend not to up-date via up-date information intended for mt4 mt4 can on occasion make a blunder
We have at any time tried using. if you need to up-date the latest model associated with mt4 mt4 acquire aja net insta commonly mt4 fresh uploads directly in the exact location.

Roddexx
2013-02-14, 07:46 AM
Hardly a difference new version with the old version, but which clearly limit the MT4 version of instaforex at least 415, so for MT4 under version 415 could not be used for trading and should update.

liaqut
2013-02-14, 04:09 PM
MT4 is a very good sign of product. This is very beneficial and attractive of the trade and business fellows. I highly appreciated the MT4 installers and this the follow up of very good gesture.

Localadclick Pk
2013-02-21, 08:00 PM
well i can not say exactly wht will be the diffrence but obviously update have some up****ation in it and better performance then the old one so do update it

lg_pkl
2013-02-23, 02:44 AM

I think the existing MT4 that Britons since first language was launched MT4 sir till now always uses language Britons in their primary language
so if we are going to change it then aka can change manually by the traders themselves sir

runu
2013-02-28, 04:26 PM
impart you for your info, but This stylish edition does reason for the indicators that we commonly use in meta trader 4? because I'm victimized to class using these indicators.

datorik
2013-02-28, 09:16 PM
Your Mt4 is always updated. This is just so the software and server has the same information and runs smoothly. The updates are autromatic so you do not need to worry about doing anything yourself.

naija
2013-03-02, 05:58 AM
With the introduction of the new mt4 version, alot of things product in the mt4 were no longer available. Like the mt4 blackberry mobile trading platform.

Endeye
2013-03-02, 06:35 PM
Your Mt4 is always updated.

Yes true, instaforex always updating its Meta Trader, maybe this is an improvement the MT to be better and effectively used by the traders. Instaforex company is very concerned with the traders, as evidenced by the many things to do in serving from instaforex for traders to trade comfortably and not with error meta traders.

nayeem01715
2013-03-02, 06:39 PM
thank you for your details, but This newest edition does assistance for the signs that we usually use in mt4 4? because I'm used to business using these signs.

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 09:50 PM
i say this info on my account i install it however can't ascertain the various from mt4 simply install remake that's otherwise nothing................

Kcng20fx
2013-05-20, 12:16 AM
to date for the latest version of MT4 sudaha da in *** .500 sir, and this is the most recent version of the MT4 which we will use in this trade, and now there are some new features in the MT4 sir
for example for the lot will be visible in our mt4 chart
TP and SL can we change course simply by shifting the line sir, so this is all very well for us sir

fuad25
2013-05-20, 01:36 AM
Currency Forex trading a couple of computer software now offers a similar MT4 MT5. Just a few days before the current mostly mt4 is 1. We have a wide range of characters, tips from experts with a wide range of available via MT4 usually older. But I think the old usual Platinum.

habiburrahman
2013-05-20, 12:06 PM
In fact, most of us are set to change at the same time, as most of us are new to the service, Hank has been approved by the usually good for MT4 in exceptional cases, or maybe it's not often that most of us felt during the Exchange, not to mention, he must MT4 system about the improvements

salman.rana
2013-05-22, 11:39 PM
this is great that new versi of the mt4 is coming, but it is true that i cannot use this new software, i use the old versi of mt4 software it is very simple and easy to use every new one can easily use this software

mu3
2013-05-23, 07:11 AM
mery khiyaal mey mt4 sey acha softwere market mey mt5 aa gia hai mery khial mey mt5 mt4 sey acha hai or acha kam be kerta hai mt4 to ap pata nhi kun acha nhi lagta is ki koi khas waja be nazar nhi aa rahi chalty chalty mt4 no cunection show kewa deta hai jis ki waja sey mai mt4 istamal nhi krta

sahilbutt
2013-05-23, 03:55 PM
ye new vresinon hi ha lkni s ma kam kafi time sa ho rha ha ye acha platforum ha forex forum ka is ma kam easy ha lkn risky ha agr ap ka luck acha ha or ap ko support kar rha ha to ap ko acha earn ho ga is platforum ma

amssalcity
2013-05-23, 06:24 PM
the new version from metatrader 4 is the version named metatrader 5. it is the latest software for the new generation traders it is a bit hard to use but it is latest and have more functions in it. and metatrader 5 software use latest technology which is the basic need of latest generation.

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 05:01 PM
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 409

New Meta Trader 4 Client Terminal build 409 has been released.
following are some features of it.
Added translation of the interface into Mongolian.
Fixed translation of the interface into Bulgarian.
Fixed the margin calculation when "Calculate hedge margin using larger leg" option is turned on.
Optimized getting considerable amount of internal e-mails (dozens of e-mails per hour).
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

ajitbain2013
2013-06-17, 01:19 AM
Actually does the equal have. My advice is do not update finished update substance for mt4 mt4 can sometimes piss an evil
I eff e'er reliable. If you poverty to update the latest version of mt4 mt4 download ajar web insta commonly mt4 new uploads flat on the situation.

Zee133
2013-06-17, 05:53 AM
Meta trader5 is a new version of meta trader4. Meta trader5 is a new and advance version and it has some new features than meta trader4 but i think that, meta trader4 is easy to used ad learn then meta trader5.

hameda
2013-06-17, 06:03 AM
Thanks to details, although this form of the last type of support for their suggests that each of us is usually used in the meta-trader 4? Because I'm just used to a company that uses these types of data.

bloch.bhai
2013-06-17, 04:27 PM
it is the latest version of mt5.i dont use it so i dont know about that.if you want to working with it.then download it and use.i also download today and want to work with it,lets see what happened.

msg abbassi
2013-06-17, 04:34 PM
i dont know about this magr ye forum aik acha forum hai jis pr hame forex k bary men hr tarhan ke information mil jati hai aor ham ko is sy sikhny ko milta hai

hajiabbas
2013-06-18, 12:37 PM
MT4 is designed to be used as a stand alone system with the broker manually managing their position and this is a common configuration used by brokers. However a number of third party developers have written software bridges enabling integration with other financial trading systems for automatic hedging of positions.[4] In late 2012 and early 2013, MetaQuotes Software began to work towards removing third-party plugins for its software from the market, suing and warning developers and brokers.[5]

mahabub2020
2013-06-18, 01:23 PM
I am very happy for the information, but this is the latest version of the MetaTrader 4 indicators support? Because I'm using this index to deal with.

ctndr
2013-06-18, 01:57 PM
bahi mane to esaa ni suna. mene to meta trade mt5 ke baare main hi sunaa hai.agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit main improvement ho.

sweetypk2016
2013-06-18, 04:35 PM
no dera main na asa kahain bhi suna hai na kahain dakha hai main tu yah janti hon ka meta trader 4 ka bad jo terminal aya hai wo meta traderv 5 hai meta trder 4 ka updates ki mujhe koi information nhi hai derar.

fulltry
2013-06-19, 02:06 PM
mt4 aik aik old software hy jis say hum ko forex trading business may work karna easy ho jayta hy or ap is say zyada knowledge gain kar sakta hy or ap ko forex may zyada achi earning k liye mt4 ko use karna chahy take ap is may easily success ho sakay

shivendra
2013-06-22, 07:09 PM
no dera main na asa kahain bhi suna hai na kahain dakha hai main tu yah janti hon ka meta trader 4 ka bad jo terminal aya hai wo meta traderv 5 hai meta trder 4 ka updates ki mujhe koi information nhi hai derar.

mai to jab se aua hun to meta 4 ko hi use kar rha hun mere liy yahi parfect hai isse aha mai ksie ko nhi manta hun mera 4 mere liy sabse best hota hai , mai isme simly tareeke se kaam kar leta hun .

muna1982
2013-06-26, 05:56 AM
in time to time the mt4 is updated and we got it online when it released. it may include some new feature and language update to the client benefit. the trader who did not able to read English then they can go for other language which they understood well. it is a question that is that available in you language or not. i like the English version very much.

c13
2013-06-26, 05:17 PM
jahan tak instaforex kay trading platform ka talaq hai to ye 2 tarha ka trading software istmaal karnay kay liay daita hai pehly meta trade 3 aur dosra meta trade 5 aur dono he trade karnay kay liay behtareen hain

saaad042
2013-06-26, 05:20 PM
I se the update versin of MT4. It is more fastr than older verson that`s why I like this versin very much. Besids it help me very much to se all the signal very lucid and clear.....

jerroudiyoussef
2013-06-26, 08:16 PM

hello brethee
I have ever tried. if you want to update the latest version of mt4 mt4 download aja web insta usually mt4 new uploads directly on the site .
good luck .

ali.khan
2013-06-26, 10:30 PM
I think i state these records on my account i set up can not discover different from MT4 just install new edition that is usually nothing.

extraordinaryboy
2013-06-28, 11:56 PM
meray bai maine to suna hay kay mt5 new version hay aur mt4 purana version hay mt5 main kuch new tools istmal kiay gay hain lekin maine kabi use nahi kia mujay mt4 acha aur asaan lagta hay i like mt4 Forex forum...

ranakhurramctn
2013-06-29, 11:27 AM
I think trader can re install a new version trader can use new version many peoples can use it but they never face any problem so trader can use this version. You can got better profit and invest in trading and earn more money in short time.

babar butt
2013-06-29, 11:30 AM
no it is a old platform and it is a best platform for me and many traders many traders work in this platform mt4 is a best platform is a easy way of earning money many traders work in it and good earn in it

Zee121
2013-07-22, 01:21 PM
Dear i have no information about new version of metatrader 4 but i think metatrader 5 is a new version of metatrader 4 and it have some new features than metatrader 4 so it is so difficult to used and learn than metatrader 4.

ABUZAR
2013-07-23, 01:06 PM
I see the update version of MT4. It is more faster than older version that`s why I like this version very much. Besides it help me very
much to see all the should I have to reinstall my MT4 but I do not see any problems or new features in there, but I never make it as
a serious problem

Ali 123
2013-07-24, 11:59 AM
Some days ago all broker site give us notice -for update our MT4 .I also update my MT4.I think This update for some reasons.But i
do not know about this reasons indeed a few weeks ago there was a new update metatrader 4, metatrader 4 advantages of the new
features added and repaired before

@missodekanmi
2013-08-05, 12:54 AM
I have gotten update from my app store thast I Should up****e my meta4 which I haven't done yet because mbinternet just isn't good enough for up****es . I do not have any problem with the current one and using and so would up****e when it's best. The new versionim sire has more features thn the old one so it would be better for the traders that trade on the trading platform.

brimoel
2013-08-05, 04:44 AM
Hello my friend
Trading platform MT4 is an enhanced version has added several improvements to the level of the indicators and the level of implementation of the resolution and speed again, I would advise any novice or a professional trader. good luck !

qaiserali
2013-08-05, 03:45 PM
versi new from MT4

saime121
2013-08-05, 04:51 PM
Dear i think there is no new version of metatrader 4 but metatrader 5 is a new version of platform in Forex trading business and it is so difficult to used and learn than metatrader 4.

razia86
2013-08-20, 02:27 PM
yup boss we do with an update on a regular basis then we will get a new facility is also a rare example of quality MT4 reconnect hank or rarely, and then we will feel comfortable at the time of trading, and of course there must be improvements to the system MT4 previously........

noman9t8
2013-08-20, 02:52 PM
i think doing trade by the mt4 is the best for doing trade now people like very much for the doing trade they fell easy by doing trade and i think it is the best for you to better in the forex trade so i am so happy by doing trade

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:15 AM

2020-12-20, 11:08 AM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

Gourav98
2020-12-21, 05:19 PM
jitnay bhi log mt4 use karrhray hein wo investors hotayhay Jo ya tou forex pairs shelter tolerable hamesha operate oneself and elucidation kartay reahtay pander to Kyu Kayunkay liye forex pairs ko samhjna aur dekhna asan hota fly aur forexpairs vim on powerful of of unqualified on the treaty dispose of reply to in appko give into justify bhi ziada hota grub iss ki fight bohaut sensitive hoti haytou app akarna zayada hairbrush samajhtay hovey supply missing and improve kartay haycommudities might as copiously as to pick haum spellbinding adapt sath escapade joined owning

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:20 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain