PDA

View Full Version : Auto Pivot Point Indicator

asingh601
2012-05-22, 01:45 PM
Hello Friends,

I am pasting the mostly preferred Pivot Point Indicator that is calculate automatically.

anoha
2012-05-22, 03:28 PM
Thank you very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he is good but I do not know how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a small number of indicators suitable in this .. Thanks again

omofx
2012-05-26, 12:37 AM
i use this indicator and it is very good i use pivot point to trade mostly and the result i get it very good, i also use it with Fibonacci indicator great combination

sgiant
2012-06-16, 08:14 PM
pivot point indicator is important to know the limits of movement. I use it along with news and MA indicator. Hopefully your indicator Dapa helpful and useful. thank you so much for sharing the indicator pivot point.

sgiant
2012-06-19, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the information, I happened to fans of this indicator. Greetings profit, may we all be successful and win in forex trading

zahed11
2012-06-20, 10:38 AM
Thanks to my friend for publication pivot indicator I hear is good, but do not know how to use it well, because I work and I can not Speculation use only a small number of indicators suitable for this

newentry
2012-06-25, 07:03 PM
well thank you my friend, i actually never use about pivot points before but i do not know, i feel interest with your indicators and it can be give me big experience with it and i will learn it
thank you very much, i have downloaded it

anish
2012-06-27, 11:10 AM
To determine pivot point is very important in forex market because it helps us to place our order at right time . So adding this pivot point calculator you have helped us a lot .Thanks you for sharing it in this forum .

kashifrehman
2012-07-01, 08:06 AM
To determine pivot point is very important in forex market because it helps us to place our order at right time . So adding this pivot point calculator you have helped us a lot .Thanks you for sharing it in this forum .

Right dear because pivot is the best tool to identify the potential buy and sell area and if we use them along with our technical system than we can get more better results. With this tool we can get pivots automatically on every time fram which is the good thing for our trading.

sgiant
2012-07-02, 11:40 AM
Yes, its function is to estimate the highest and lowest market movements. Pivot Point is calculated as the average price of a significant (high, low, close) from the market on the previous trading period.

rana khan
2012-07-07, 02:25 AM
Hello Friends,

I am pasting the mostly preferred Pivot Point Indicator that is calculate automatically. thank you

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Yes, its function is to estimate the highest and lowest market movements. Pivot Point is calculated as the average price of a significant (high, low, close) from the market on the previous trading period. hi

yasiraziz
2012-07-16, 03:12 PM
pivot point indicator is best indicator main mostly isay hi use karta hoon
aur acha profit hasal karta hoon

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-16, 10:28 PM
yuppz, this indicator is very helpful when we will take the take profit and decided to put a stop loss when we have entered the market, I was just using Fibonacci indicators, and after I tried to use the pivot point d2 that I got from this forum, finally gave my word "wah and thanks "

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-22, 08:44 PM
please for those of you from the members of this thread that has this indicator would plead with you to share with the members in this thread for the good of all,,, please, because I was always trading with SL and TP as well and so far I have not done that in the guide

opy
2012-08-06, 09:20 AM
I am interested in indicators that you share but unfortunately I have put a couple of times still will not appear on my MetaTrader4, there may be an indicator that is not true with you?

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-12, 04:04 PM
yuppy, I like this indicator because it is very helpful in providing a reference point against me, when I would enter the market, or exit the market in providing a point where I should put a stop loss and TP when I'm in the market .. it's just like this indicator can not stand alone

riko.ewu
2012-08-12, 10:03 PM
Telling the truth its a very good indicator. Normally i never depend on indicators but finding the pivot point this indicator give me the clear idea and its very much helpful for me to taking decision about my trading position and where to open and close the trend. i already make profit through this indicators and its very useful. Thank you man for shearing this . I suggest the new trader to use this indicator and take the analysis properly

wending
2012-08-18, 09:44 AM
Thank you so much for sahring me this Auto Pivot Point Indicator here.Now I just wonder does this Auto Pivot Point Indicator usually work so well there?I mean,can I defenitely believe this indicator only to make money in forex?Thank you for your opinions here.

Java
2012-11-06, 07:55 PM
Hello Friends,

I am pasting the mostly preferred Pivot Point Indicator that is calculate automatically.

Thank you very much sir my Pivot Indicators publication I hear he's good but I do not know how to use it well because I was working with short play and I can not use just a small amount of the corresponding indicator in this master

muhammad_mulyono
2012-11-07, 09:04 PM
usually you open order after news release and you areee too late to enter market this very often happening me when i use demo account agoto use this strategy is good where there breack out our new line of pivot trading, so if there is no good momentum do not enter the market

Jack_lee
2012-11-11, 06:34 AM
well im actually do using pivot points for to open trades, it can be give me big experience with it and i will always learn it how this pivot point work for me....what should i do if the price not touch the line of pivot point....it better experiance..:)

Jack_lee
2012-11-15, 04:20 PM
i actually never use about pivot points before but i do not know, i feel interest with your indicators and it can be give me big experience, So adding this pivot point calculator you have helped us a lot .Thanks man to share your indicator

muna1982
2012-11-18, 04:28 PM
Hello Friends,

i have download the indicator and must use in the next session of forex market. you did not provide any instruction about the forex or even not any screen shot so that it will be hard to understand it. still i will try it and follow the result. i think it will be good enough to make profit from my trading easily.

tanvirmks
2012-11-18, 04:54 PM

Forex trading training involves learning regarding the industry system. As you sign up, you'll get to find out the essential basics.

Bankmen
2012-11-19, 12:48 AM
every trader need to make analysis with auto pivot indicator just because many times daily range can be moved just in support and resistance line as market dont have any trend.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 09:35 AM
अच्छी तरह से तुम मेरे दोस्त धन्यवाद, मैं वास्तव में धुरी अंक के बारे में उपयोग कभी नहीं से पहले, लेकिन मैं नहीं जानता, मैं अपने संकेतक के साथ ब्याज लग रहा है और यह मुझे दे जा सकता है इसके साथ बड़ा अनुभव और मैं सीखना होगा यह आपको बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद, मैं इसे डाउनलोड किया है
सही प्रिय क्योंकि धुरी के लिए संभावित खरीद की पहचान करने और क्षेत्र को बेचने के लिए सबसे अच्छा उपकरण है और अगर हम उन्हें हमारे तकनीकी प्रणाली के साथ प्रयोग से हम और अधिक बेहतर परिणाम प्राप्त कर सकते हैं. इस उपकरण के साथ हम जो हमारे व्यापार के लिए अच्छी बात यह है कि हर समय फ्रैम pivots पर स्वचालित रूप से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं.

muna1982
2012-11-20, 06:32 AM
thanks guy for to share such a good indicator. for last two days i used it in my trading and get excellent result in h1 time frame. from now i will continue it with my other indicator. i hope any other user can use it. it will show us the resistance and support level so that we can set our tp and sl very effectively. the breakout level is also can be determined from this indicator line.

HaQi
2012-11-20, 10:35 AM
thanks guy for to deal much a serious indicator. for inalterable two days i misused it in my trading and get excellent result in h1 indication articulate. from now i leave hold it with my added indicator. i outlook any added individual can use it. it faculty direct us the status and agree indicator so that we can set our tp and sl rattling effectively. the breakout rase is also can be observed from this indicator parentage.

suhermanto
2012-11-23, 01:16 PM
i actually never use around pivot points before but i do not mate, i conclude touch with your indicators and it can be use me big experience, So adding this turn tangency expert you mortal helped us a lot .Thanks man to assets your indicator

pro2
2012-11-24, 12:14 PM
can someone gives the information how can i use it in my mt4

mehediksm
2012-11-24, 12:20 PM
Thank you very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he is good but I do not know how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a small number of indicators suitable in this .. Thanks again
For the beginner needing to learn the ways of Forex trading in India, he or she has to recognize and grasp some rudimentary ideas initially.

suhermanto
2012-11-24, 12:30 PM
i actually never use most pin points before but i do not live, i regain pursuit with your indicators and it can be create me big get, So adding this swivel taper computer you feature helped us a lot .Thanks man to apportion your indicator

suzonbmw03
2012-11-24, 05:36 PM
Thank you very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he is good but I do not know how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a small number of indicators suitable in this . its function is to estimate the highest and lowest market movements. Pivot Point is calculated as the average price of a significant (high, low, close) from the market on the previous trading period.

suzonbmw
2012-11-24, 06:00 PM
Thanks to my friend for publication pivot indicator I hear is good, but do not know how to use it well, because I work and I can not Speculation use only a small number of indicators suitable for this. its function is to estimate the highest and lowest market movements. Pivot Point is calculated as the average price of a significant (high, low, close) from the market on the previous trading period.

pro2
2012-11-27, 04:55 PM
support and resistance based indicator gives good result
i also use support and resistance based indicator but i use Fibonessi
for this purpose.I think fibonessi is a very good tool

ramjan
2012-11-30, 02:25 AM
dear i am have been using this indicator since 1 year. but i cannot get benefit from this indicator.so i calculate with economy calendar web site.

badrussh
2012-12-09, 07:45 PM
Pivot indicators

Everything about pivot indicators you may find in this thread.

Besides there are some usefull links as well:

- how to trade with pivot (manuals) is here.

- some trading system based on pivot Pivot System

- pivots, camarilla, high/low etc.... is here.

- Historical Pivot Indicator thread is here.

- good Pivot indicators created by Linuxser: elite section thread.

yudijoni
2012-12-09, 11:31 PM
I have another pivot indicator, hope this will help you too all my brother.
SDX TZ pivot. Enjoy It.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yntc34l9o5h78c5

ramjan
2012-12-12, 10:51 PM
dear i have downloaded this indicator. but i have one question . is it well for live trading. because i calculate to take povit point. so thank u .

fxin
2013-01-21, 12:07 PM
Pivot point is area that traders needs to concentrate on it, i have been trading with support and Resistance to trade for a long period of time and am satisfied with the result am having with it. Newbies should try to download it to plot pivot point for them automatically Thanks for the shared..

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 01:40 PM
This activity on the pointer shaft limitations is essential to learn, news as well as Lets hope that your cursor together with helpful as well as dibba. Help by adding this pivot level loan calculator which our town.. Thanks a lot on your involvement in this particular forum, we have all styles in this tool the positive thing for the Pinball buy and sell can be on auto-pilot,.

Java
2013-01-23, 10:40 PM
Hello Friends,

I've been using this indicator sir, I also have used it in my trade in real, but I think this is a standard indicator that we can create by using a manul
but I am also grateful to you because you have given us all these indicators in this forum

snsumon
2013-01-24, 03:53 PM
Please any one please say how to use this indicator and whats the rule for buy and sell call.Thanks

snsumon
2013-01-26, 04:53 PM
Thanks for but is this work accurately .

ramjan
2013-01-26, 08:01 PM
thank you very much on my nearest indian forex fourm friend. because i heard i have been update with new years. thank

2013-02-06, 05:27 PM
yes good sharing this indicator is not built into the meta trader plate form i really like this and to trade wit this is really helpfull i will first trade with this in demo account and when i get practiced i will use it in my real trading

Onion
2013-02-19, 07:36 PM
after we know the position of pivot point we can continue our analyze to predict the level of Resistance and the level of support. If the fundamental news give signal of a trend, maybe we can predict how many level of S/R will reach, and then we can predict when the fluctuation will move reversal.

damin1
2013-02-19, 08:19 PM
Thanks you very much. i have tried the above and understand a little about forex indicator. i wish another way for me to learn forex indicators.

vallen
2013-02-23, 08:47 AM
Hello Friends,

I think it'll be fine sir if we are going to use an indicator in this way can be very safe and free to use me in a few days sir
because if the calculation is correct then this will help us in many ways sir, and may we always will make profit in this trade we sir

Localadclick Pk
2013-02-23, 05:41 PM
thank you dear brother this is also a new thing for me i have downloaded your indicator but i am new and i have no idea about this how to use it kindly can you give some detils benefits and working of this indicator i think it will really help me in trading. thanks again

kaisar2121
2013-02-23, 07:33 PM
thanks for sharing indicator. I think this is good indicator, if the picture could be given also during the open position so it does not create confusion for those who want to learn. and for using this indicator how the results,

mony
2013-02-26, 10:16 AM
i heart about that before coming in forex. it is most popular indicator. but now i am very happy after getting this. thank a lot.

ramjan
2013-02-26, 03:15 PM
Auto-Pivot-Point-Indicator is another good indicator for new boy. i have been using since 1 year it. so it is good . all new boy can use to decide any trading decition.

runu
2013-03-04, 08:58 AM
i use this indicator and it is rattling advantage i use pin quantity to class mostly and the finish i get it very angelic, i also use it with Fibonacci indicator major compounding

naija
2013-03-08, 02:29 AM
I have always been using pivot points for trading in the fx markets, and i have to always visit a forex provider to get the four hourly indicator, i just wish any trader can upload this pivot point indicator for my easy access. Thanks

ahadbd
2013-03-12, 12:49 AM
I like pivot points. They are extremely strong support and resistence level. You can use this indicator. I use pivot point indicator in my chart.

k1mp0l
2013-03-12, 10:39 AM
thanks for the indicator now without the need to
manually calculate the count again

nicson90
2013-03-12, 10:40 AM
Thanks completely my buddy within the book Pivot Sign My partner and i find out he or she is very good although My partner and i are not aware of tips on how to work with it properly mainly because My partner and i perform Scalping along with I can not just use only a few indicators suitable on this.. Cheers again.

super27
2013-03-12, 10:51 AM
Thanks bhai ap ne ye indicator share kia hum sab k sath , me ne is indicator ko use kia hai , bohot acha indicator hai trading k liye , aye traders ko kafi help ho gi is indicator se, ye indicator asal me movements show karta hai trade ki limits ki....

Localadclick Pk
2013-03-13, 04:33 PM
thanks dear for sharring this software with us i will try out this one before this i do mannually the calculation of the pivot point but now it will be helpful and easy for me this will do automatically for me

kabeer
2013-03-26, 12:51 PM
हर व्यापारी के लिए ऑटो धुरी सूचक के साथ विश्लेषण बनाने की जरूरत है क्योंकि कई बार दैनिक सीमा के रूप में बाजार न किसी भी प्रवृत्ति है समर्थन और प्रतिरोध लाइन बस में ले जाया जा सकता है

dimaz99
2013-04-23, 02:53 PM
after we mate the perspective of pin convexity we can maintain our psychoanalyze to guess the point of Condition and the rank of living. If the important interestingness consecrate communication of a discernment, maybe we can guess how galore stage of S/R instrument limit, and then we can anticipate when the irregularity will propose turnaround

nayeem01715
2013-04-23, 08:36 PM
when i truly by no means make use of in relation to pivot points just before however when i don't know, i find myself interest using your indicators and also it is usually give me big practical knowledge from it and also i most certainly will study the item
appreciate it a lot, i have downloadable the item.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-23, 09:41 PM
Most suitable sweetie as pivot is a better product to distinguish all the capability buy and sell locale considering the fact that everyone try them using this industry model when compared to you can easlily have more more suitable consequences. This particular product you can easlily become rotates conveniently relating to every single time fram which is certainly the great thing for the currency trading.

kier01
2013-04-23, 10:19 PM
I'm sure you can produce a ton of money by means of fx although also you can eliminate a ton of money likewise. I'm sure there is not definitely a whole lot probability of doing big dollars. You can be on a a percentage day-to-day, and so will not contemplate transforming into a millionaire with a few months.

daly
2013-05-08, 03:03 PM
thanks and very good job brother ... thank you for sharing :)
Still but be careful because the loss will not be considered Ganier millionaire in a few days. :)

Rajmano
2013-05-08, 03:42 PM
Thank you for sharing friend i going to use it on my account i think after using its very much useful to trade and make some profit its right way to make decision

zank haidar
2013-05-17, 09:39 PM
Hello Friends,

thank you for sharing indicators here, I want to ask, whether the function of this indicator?? if it is automatic, the determination of its trading how??

Sansan93
2013-05-19, 02:46 PM
to be able to use the auto pivot in this trade I would be able to use a simple way sir
this way then I will be able to learn how to trade me in doing this well
so I will be able to understand the way I was when I was going to use pivot points to trade with other computers

sudni
2013-05-19, 03:08 PM
Thank you so much of my friend in the Pivot Table Wizard warning my husband and I hear he or she is a good idea, but my husband and I do not know how to use it effectively by my husband, and Scalping and also you can not do anything but limited indicators are acceptable in this particular ... I would like to thank you all again.

naija
2013-05-19, 09:17 PM
I have seen an indicators which look like a pivot indicator, though not the conventional forex indicator. I would really like to have a forex auto pivot point indicator, because most times i have to wait to get it from a technical analyst site.

rahul25
2013-05-19, 10:18 PM
I use this brand, that is great, I usually use pivot point activity, in combination with the final result, I'm going to have a big, when I, along with the extra characters Fibonacci great combination.

sweetypk2016
2013-05-20, 02:14 AM
thanks you so much apna pivot point ka liya bhit acha indicator share kiya hai . is ko mail na use kiya hai mujhe kafi bettre pivot point indicator laga jis ki maddat sa main acha entree point dakha lati hon.

tigase
2013-05-20, 05:49 AM
thank you friend has split indicator you use, I hope this helps my trading is done, I will combine indicators that you provide with some other indicators that may occur in the forex trading compactness and easy to analyze the price, I will first analyze how this indicator system work and fit in a pair and also the timeframe where.

sweat56
2013-05-20, 08:58 AM
I want to thank my very good friend, I actually miles away from the previous use of the image, but I do not know, I'm interested in, together with the use of indicators is usually a good match would be great in terms of learning

@missodekanmi
2013-05-21, 03:09 PM
i have seen this auto pivot indicator in a signal provider site. it would be an enjoyable indicator. it helps show the position of the market based on trend, you can also target the number of pips you earn from this indicator.

setiawanedi
2013-06-21, 03:21 PM
thank you friends for the advice you gave. I will try to pivot the auto indicator. I really hope the pivot indicator auto give me ease in analyzing market properly so when I get a signal I can get the open position open position signal is not false and misleading.

Endeye
2013-08-30, 05:09 AM
I using auto pivot indicator too, but why the pivot point and resistance, support not same with other indicators, they have some pips different about point of resistance and point of support.

chrahat
2013-09-21, 09:24 AM
main is indicator ko use kar raha ho ja indicator trade karne ka laye best hain is market ko smja sakta hain markat ka trend smj main a sakta hain new mamber ko is indicator ko zaroor use karna chayea wo is indicator ko help sa earn kar sakta hain

ytrmf
2013-09-24, 05:43 PM
I like the pivot point indicator to determine S and R can be very useful to know the reversal of direction and we can take the right position to take advantage of maximum profit

cozard007
2013-10-21, 06:57 PM
I think i love this indicator, it is working just like the support and resistance trdaing tool. It has being long that i have being hearing of this indicator , and i finally see it now, i hope i will get success with it and use it as one of my main trading tools.

taqroohi
2013-12-11, 09:09 AM
express gratitude you very much my friend on the publication Pivot sign I hear he is good but I do not understand how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a little number of signs apt in this .. Thanks again

akfoventure
2013-12-19, 07:55 PM
ye aik best indicator hai jis say trading mai success hasil ki ja sakti hai aapko is baat ka pata hoga k almost tmam traders market price k levels ko dakh ker trde kerty hai levels nikalna her trader k liy asan nahi or na he wakt hota ai ye indicator kud ba khud her chart per or time frame per level nikalta hai

bennyforex
2013-12-20, 06:41 PM
thanks guy for to share such a good indicator. for last two days i used it in my trading and get excellent result in h1 time frame. from now i will continue it with my other indicator. i hope any other user can use it. it will show us the resistance and support level so that we can set our tp and sl very effectively. the breakout level is also can be determined from this indicator line.

uchenna
2013-12-20, 06:44 PM
Thanks for sharing , auto pivot is one of the best indicators i love using , with the candle formations and its points with other things , one would be able to make good trade decision and profits too. I will try out this one have two others that i use too.

welcomewaqar
2013-12-20, 06:46 PM
very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he's smart however I don't shrewdness to use it well as a result of I work Scalping and that i cannot use solely alittle variety of indicators appropriate during this .. Thanks once more...................

hamid123
2013-12-26, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he is good but I do not know how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a small number of indicators suitable in this

Hassan Notty
2014-03-03, 12:42 PM
sir i dont know how to install this indicator kindly describe the method how to install it is quite intresting