PDA

View Full Version : can forex solves your economic problem?

ammar
2013-03-26, 03:43 PM
i want to your complete opinion ! my answer is yes :)

arslanbhatte
2013-03-26, 03:44 PM
Yes of course this is reality that forex solves our economic problem because i think that forex solves our every problems and removes our country poverty and makes our country a rich country and gives us huge profit and many benefits in daily basis and i am very happy with forex.

missali
2013-03-26, 03:46 PM
Yes in the forex we can earn big money for our economy needs. Forex is good profitable online business we can earn big profit and we can become rich in some days. Forex is very easy online business. Every one can join forex trading business and with some investment and experience can earn many dollar daily in forex trading. Foex trading is world wide business. Every female also can join this business. I like forex trading very much.

profit virus
2013-03-26, 03:51 PM
Forex trading is really gives more profits and solve my economical problems.All successful traders are financial freedom and reserve more amount for his future also.I get smart earnings with the aid of forex trading and solve my all bad debts.

kareem yahia
2013-03-26, 03:55 PM
that is possible my brother that the forex trading market can solve your economic crisis and i think if any one work hard with the forex market will do anything and i hope you and all of the members the big profits and thanks

Marcell Olsen
2013-03-26, 04:04 PM
Yes, I also agree with you. Forex can solve any economic problem in a country, a trader can add their income substantially by trading in forex market. The important things is how we can build a good traders that can earn more profits than losing money, it need strong education and experiences to be fostered in forex trading in order to help the country's economy.

sweeetc123
2013-03-26, 04:05 PM
yes , Forex trading humari economic problem ko slove kr skti hai har koi is sy benefit ly skta hai . FOrex trading all peoples ko ak achi ak perfect life dy skti hai jesa k hum chahty hain ...

helloseo
2013-03-26, 04:11 PM
yes it is really very amazing it has completely changed my economic life. it is the biggest source of income as well as knowledge. millions of people all over the world are getting earning from Forex and make their life more comfortable and more luxury .it is the biggest platform of eradicating unemployment.

fst2012
2013-03-26, 04:23 PM
Yes forex trading can solve our economic and monetary problems but before we can start to be earning real money from forex trading we must be ready to learn and as well adopt a good trading methods and principles.with that profits earned would be used to solve our various problems.

sam9296
2013-03-26, 04:34 PM
Yes forex can really solve economy problem but it will take time as there are many things to implement and many countries don't accept forex.

chioma
2013-03-26, 04:53 PM
My own economic problem is money nothing else but money,so when I am a forex trader I make money from forex trading so forex trading has helped me in solving my economic problem

smilon
2013-03-26, 04:57 PM
I'm sure in which fx can solve our every single difficulties along with removes our land poverty along with makes our land a new loaded land and gives you enormous revenue and a lot of positive aspects in daily time frame along with we are very happy using fx. Each woman's could also sign up for e-commerce.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-26, 05:00 PM
Yes, brother Forex sy hum apni hr aik problem solve kr skty hain. and Forex hmari Couttry ki condition ko improve kr skti ha. Hum FOrex sy apni Economic and Socail and many others problem solve kr skty hain. Forex trading hmari hr problem ka solution ha. Ma ny Forex sy earning kr ky apni bht ci problems ko solve kia ha.

asad43005
2013-03-26, 05:02 PM
Yes I think Forex give many economical support and help us,when a trader trade in Forex market he earn something than he look many carefully trade and quickly earn in Forex market.Forex can easily solve economical problem.

blackrose
2013-03-26, 05:04 PM
in my personal opinion i also say yes.But you must learn forex ,then a lot of practice will make a good trader.then it may solve your economic /financial problem.otherwise you loose all your invested money...

m.asifali
2013-03-26, 05:05 PM
in the my mind the forex market are solve our economy problem and increase the economy and also gave the good money at the user of the forex market.

khuram
2013-03-26, 05:31 PM
Yes forex trading hamari bohat si financial problams solve kar sakti hai kun kay hum is mai bohat he jaldi bohat he achi income earn kar sakty hai kun kay hamara liy forex aik behtreen work hai.

kungfufxx
2013-03-26, 05:32 PM
maybe.. with this forex i will successs. and gives us huge profit and many benefits in daily basis and i am very happy with forex. Yes of course this is reality that forex solves our economic problem because i think that forex solves our every problems and removes our country poverty and makes our country a rich country

estevan873
2013-03-26, 05:36 PM
My fiscal dilemma is usually money almost nothing otherwise yet money, when We are a forex trader My partner and i monetize foreign currency trading consequently foreign currency trading provides made it easier for myself with resolving my fiscal dilemma.

naveed1985
2013-03-26, 06:04 PM
why not ,my dear brother forex is a wonderful earning platform from we earn very much in short time so my dear we can earn more and more money for solves our economic problems.so in my opinion forex solve our economic problem very easily.

Md Nazmul.
2013-03-26, 07:55 PM
Yes we can solve our economic problem by trading with forex market. We need better analysis and experience for trade in forex market. Without proper training and experience we may loose our deposit money also.

hafizjawad
2013-03-26, 08:08 PM
yes forex can solve economic problems ..you can pick it as full time or part if you don't have enough time to spend on forex...it adds up more money to your account and you can easily fulfill your needs...

ibyousaf1
2013-03-26, 08:16 PM
yes the forex can solve the every problem in the life we can make enough money for the living of the luxury life in the whole world we can make the profit on the trading sites this is the idea which i am going to give you it is help us for earning the money from the trading sites and from the instaforex market.

sweethot
2013-03-26, 08:19 PM
:) IT can slove our economic problem becasue when we trade in forex first you have exp in the work then you do a trade it`s sure that you can take a profit and when u take a profit then obisouly you economical problem slove with.

lus983
2013-03-26, 08:23 PM
My own financial problem will be money nothing at all otherwise but money, while I will be a trader We earn money from foreign currency trading therefore foreign currency trading has helped me in fixing the financial problem.

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-26, 08:24 PM
yeah of course i think forex trading is the best and great way for earn lot of money and it is good source for solve economic problem and remove unemployment problem very easily. so it is very useful for huge earn and remove financial problem.

raheel
2013-03-26, 08:28 PM
yes forex can solve my economic problem because forex is a large business we can win huge money ,forex give us chance to change our economic situation .forex have great money making machine opportunity.

shakiljan
2013-03-26, 08:30 PM
Yes I Am Also Sure about it that you say Forex Can Solves your Economic problem fast as you like because this is like driving the vehicle when there is green signal you have to drive and if there is red so have to stop but just need a little investment and knowledge and hardworking experience then you can changed your life.

salam06
2013-03-26, 08:37 PM
Yes, forex can solved our or me economic problem and i am a live example because i had no job but i have good work and it is the forex trading. Forex trading may gives the best trading and economic best life.

Shams001
2013-03-26, 08:53 PM
Yes off course if we are making over self good and trying to learn and making so experience and skills then i think we should solve over economic very easily because forex is very helpful in over life.

saddam76
2013-03-26, 08:56 PM
Forex trading is actually bounces more profits and solves my inexpensive problems. Forex can solve any financial problem in a state a trader can add their pay considerably by trading in forex marketplace.

malhi
2013-03-26, 08:56 PM
approximately for5exs trading is change and solve our economic problems but not the complate .but forex is best and good online business as compared to other online business or online jobs.

arjuna
2013-03-26, 09:00 PM
forex trading business helped me to overcome the economic problems this dive I experienced .... I could use the benefits I get from this business for my use in my life .... and I hope it will continue ...

tonmoy19
2013-03-26, 09:04 PM
Yes,I am a student.So my economic problem solves Forex.I also agree with you. Forex can solve any economic problem in a country, a trader can add their income substantially by trading in forex market.

era10
2013-03-26, 09:06 PM
In my point of view Forex is good profitable online business we can earn big profit and we can become rich in some days. Forex is very easy online business. Every one can join forex trading business and with some investment and experience can earn many dollar daily in forex trading. Foex trading is world wide business. Every female also can join this business. I like forex trading very much.

ronykhan0000
2013-03-26, 09:08 PM
actually i am a loser in forex & i already past two years in forex.but,i am happy in forex because i feel that still now i am a forex learner.i think also at a time forex will give me solve my money problem when i achieved a successful treading position.

rohan 4350
2013-03-26, 09:10 PM
Yes of course i agree with you. Forex trading is a world wide popular online business. Forex trading solves our economical problems. We can earn lots of money from forex trading business.

soniabibi
2013-03-26, 09:14 PM
yes of course,it is very amazing it has completely change my economic life it is the biggest way of income , Forex trading can solve our economic problems . har koi es sa benefit la sakta hai Forex trading har insan ko aik achi or perfect life da sakta hai jaisa ham chahta hain.

jummygurl
2013-03-26, 09:20 PM
yes to me i think that forex can stop a economic problem because most people are interested in making money and when they have the money their economic problem has stopped. so as a forex trader when you start making money in the business you would use it for any economic problem that you have

Jalil
2013-03-26, 09:33 PM
Yes, forex trading really can solves our economic problem. Forex trading is a very good and profitable business. Forex traders learning forex lesson and trading strategy can solve their economical problem indeed.

muhin_123
2013-03-26, 09:38 PM
Yes,forex can sloves our economic problems.because forex is a very profitable business.so i take enough for slove my pocket money.

mosqueda45
2013-03-26, 09:45 PM
Indeed The actual Forex will be this type of business online that people make money using the as well as resolve our cost effective wants. fellow member might get wise making with forex trading as well as resolve cost effective trouble.

sparvez
2013-03-26, 09:48 PM
My opinion is that forex can solves our economic problem.and forex can solves our unemployment problem.because forex is very easy business.we can earn lot of money by forex trading.Any educated person can start forex trading by learning forex trading.

danish010
2013-03-26, 09:52 PM
yes i think that the forex can solves our economic problems.because the forex is the business that can turn our dreams into the reality the forex is the business that can gives us the lot of the money in the short interval of the time and due to the forex we can learn many of the things about the forex trading market.

jp64
2013-03-26, 10:07 PM
Yes forex can solve the all problem relative with economics.it is depends on ecomonics currency.forex is only for currency pair and its crisis daily.

visio it
2013-03-26, 10:11 PM
yes forex can solve our economic problem only if we earn from this market and some time make more problem for people,if i share my personal experience then i said some time it make me happy when i earn profit and some time sad when i take losses.

ddeerr44
2013-03-26, 10:25 PM
Forex can gives good support in your personal life. Forex earning may cover our economic problem.It is the best opportunity for the economic life.We can solve our personal problem by the earning.

skrana15
2013-03-26, 10:31 PM
Yes,Forex can surely solve our economic problems.ALL the great and successful traders keep enjoying by earning good and handsome amount.Forex is solving the economic problems of all the people in the world.

kashifrahija
2013-03-26, 10:32 PM
Yeah it is right that Forex can solve our economic problems. If we are so much interested in this field along with having enough knowledge and knowing all the aspects of Forex, then we can easily make good profit From it within no time.

akkasha
2013-03-26, 10:35 PM
Mery khayl mai Forex trading hi aik easi online job hy . jo aap ko economics problems say door kar skti hy . Forex trading aap kay life style ko change kar skti hy laken is say pehly aap ko Forex trading kay bary main information hasal karni chaheye. Agr aap expert ban jaye to is say achi job koi nhi.

affan765
2013-03-26, 10:40 PM
Age lech. Yes of course this is reality that Forex solves our economic problem because i think that Forex solves our every problems and removes our country poverty and makes our country a rich country and gives us huge profit and many benefits in daily basis and i am very happy with Forex. pore lech............

saiqw222
2013-03-26, 10:47 PM
Every one can join Forex trading business and with some investment and experience can earn many dollar daily in Forex trading Forex trading is world wide business Forex trading and solve my all bad debts.

atouf
2013-03-26, 10:49 PM
of course it does and this is what make many people trading in forex,they want to get rid of numerous bills that wait for payment,they suffer from luck of money,so forex is a solution for all this

nurulhudaforex
2013-03-26, 10:54 PM
yes forex can solve our economic problem because it is very profitable business which can earn at a very short time and it can do anybody anytime anywhere.

mdjabbar
2013-03-26, 10:54 PM
Of course forex business can solve one economic problem.Forex business is a online business and smart business so one can easily operate this business at any place like home and can make a large profit in a short time to trade this business one can know many valuable thing and gather a knowedge in this way forex business can develop a life.

kramatsubhani
2013-03-26, 10:56 PM
Yes, Forex trading is very good business, Forex trading can solve our Economic problems. Forex trading is very god business for every one. Forex is world wide and profitable business.

a.k
2013-03-26, 10:57 PM
yes forex can really solve economy problem but it will take time as there are many things to implement and many countries don't accept forex so here many things are good and best so if you want to get good success then get these things properly and get good success in forex trading,,,so more you learn well more you earn well...

sohelml02
2013-03-26, 10:57 PM
At first allah. Forex trading is really gives more profits and solve my economical problems.All successful traders are financial freedom and reserve more amount for his future also.

Sajjad1
2013-03-26, 10:59 PM
mare kahyal se g han can forex solves your economic problems keyonke ham is par kam kar k bohat sa prophat hasil kar k apne ecnomic problames hal kar sakte hain liken hamen is par campletly tor par tawaja dani chaye tab e ham is se banifit hasil kar sakte hain

Asad Rafiq Razvi
2013-03-26, 11:00 PM
i believe on this thing.forex trading is a profitable business for us and we can earn handsome money.this business is a open for everyone.anyone from any part of the world can start this business for the purpose of earning and solve his economic problems.

roy456
2013-03-26, 11:00 PM
Yes naturally this can be truth which fx handles our financial trouble because i believe which fx handles our just about every issues as well as takes away our country low income as well as creates our country some sort of prosperous country and provides you huge revenue and lots of rewards within daily schedule as well as we are happy having fx.

adnan93
2013-03-26, 11:03 PM
Yes, only Forex can solves your economic problem
Even though the Forex market is the largest single market in the world, it has a few potential drawbacks for investors. Trading currencies allows traders to profit from changes in the exchange rate between two currencies.

karenakapooor
2013-03-26, 11:08 PM
yes... forex giving me answer. fellow member might get wise making with forex trading as well as resolve cost effective trouble. Indeed The actual Forex will be this type of business online that people make money using the as well as resolve our cost effective wants.

FXic3Ag3
2013-03-26, 11:12 PM
Forex can solve all economic problems and it can make anyone financially strong. because it is like a money making machine but we can make money with just learn and knowledge that should be first strategy of new traders

forex blaster
2013-03-26, 11:13 PM
Yes Forex has ability to solve the problem of unemployment. But we know that Forex is a high risky business. So first we need to teaches myself or some general people who want to do this business. Then after getting confidence advice to enter this market.

z_eshan2008
2013-03-26, 11:14 PM
yes forex trading is solved your economic problem and helpeful for better earning from the forex.in which when you earn a big amount and solve your economic problem.before trading you learn and knowledge about the forex trading.

nity
2013-03-26, 11:15 PM
Forex can give us huge money if we try to have.Yes, we can solve our economical problem if we do this trade with experience and patience.A trader shouldn't do this business without skill.Because,an inexpert trader may fall in economical problem.Actually,forex trade is easy for the skilled traders not for the unskilled traders.

zahidjay01
2013-03-26, 11:17 PM
Inside trading currency you may clear up the matter regarding economic as well as fiscal unification. Still to start out getting real money rear they should maybe be prepared recognize in addition to a reliable helpful recommendations as well as procedures on the enterprise. What exactly is so excellent concerning the many issues utilize.

rasheed85
2013-03-26, 11:18 PM
ya forex is a good and profitable business as much we will work hard on it as much it will be good and profitable so we should keep working hard and make good earning for make life easy.

shakirpeya
2013-03-26, 11:22 PM
yes why not forex solve your economic problems , when you doing trade and earn some thing in earlier you got a little profit and during time passed you growing up and earn a healthy amount this amount make your economic position strong

aarti
2013-03-26, 11:24 PM
Forex may be able to solve all economic problems of the country, by trading in the foreign exchange market, foreign exchange traders can add substantially to their income. It is important to note that there is a way to build a trader good you can get many benefits than we lose money, in order to help the country's economy, it is the experience in education and a powerful cultivated in forex trading they need.

fgfdg77
2013-03-26, 11:27 PM
Forex may help to our many problem by the money bur we have to earn it with the best effort. Forex is the money making market in the world.It can solve our many problem by the money.

Ayyaz jutt
2013-03-26, 11:28 PM
yes it is true that forex can sole our economic problems but to reach that level we have to first get good knowledge of it have experience and follow good trading procedures . A lot of people are benefiting from trading all around the world

rehanali
2013-03-26, 11:28 PM
Yes dear in my point of view online forex trading helps to solve your economic problem. Because it is full time also part time business in this business no time limits no need of big investment and you can trade any time and any where.

Raju Ahmed
2013-03-26, 11:29 PM
Yes forex solve our economic crisis and we also will become success if we learn forex perfectly. We need to keep patience in real trade and need to learn from demo account. After complete your knowledge and experience you will be success in your trading life.

jibon1210
2013-03-26, 11:31 PM
Forex can easily solve our economic problem in short time. If we are skill full and hard worker than we can become rich man very quickly. Forex is very profitable media to earn and learn. Now a day's this is very famous for his facility.

March2013
2013-03-26, 11:43 PM
Yes Forex can solve your economical problem. But as we know it's a business so it also contains the chances of loss.

zahidahsan
2013-03-26, 11:53 PM
Yes that is sure my friend and that is why all of us are trading in Forex just because it can solve our economic problems because with Forex trading is a profitable business in this world and we can earn more money with it.

maham1
2013-03-26, 11:54 PM
yes it can solve our economic condition, yhi aik trika hai jiskay zariya bohat zayda pysa bohat kum wakt main kmaya ja sakta hai, agr hum zayda say zayda pysa kmain gay humari economic condition better hoti jay gi, aur humari basic needs pori hona lag jay gi, it can be improve our economic condition

khanmamun492
2013-03-27, 12:19 AM
Interior Forex, you could remedy the process linked to monetary as well as Monetary Partnership, nevertheless once you start for making dollars with foreign currency stock options trading make a decision to discover as well as a visibly reliable advantageous principle as well as routines using the offer. Some very nice benefits of the number of concerns employ.

carl341
2013-03-27, 12:31 AM
I am a new trader and i can not earn any money yet. But i hope i can earn many money with a short time because i believe it is the most
profitable business in the world. The process of working is easy and simple. thank you so much.

Angel-Queen
2013-03-27, 12:34 AM
yes ofcourse forex solves economic problems.. forex helps jobless people,, many people are depend on forex trading.. it helps to resolve financial problems of people..

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-03-27, 12:38 AM
I think Forex can certainly solve our economic problem. Forex is the greatest income sector and it can bring us huge money. It can make our life well developed and can make it more easy and comfortable. I think Forex is a great source of money. It can solve all of our economic problem and change our life style. In a word this is really nice.

farhachaudhery
2013-03-27, 12:41 AM
Yes within the Forex we are able to obtain big funds for our economy requires. Forex is great lucrative on the internet business you can make big profit and also we can become loaded with some days. Fx is very effortless internet business. Every single one can join foreign exchange trading company and also with a few financial investment and experience can profit many dollar daily in fx trading. Forex trading is world wide business. Every single female even can join this excellent business. I like Forex trading really much.

itzguriya2013
2013-03-27, 12:46 AM
yes dear ... Forex marketing is very big in the world. diffidently this solves economic problem. Forex give chance give us,be the successful business man . Forex is very help full business..

indianfx0000
2013-03-27, 01:37 AM
I think that yes Forex trading can solve our economic problem, i think all of us have economic problems if we trade in Forex trading we can fix our those problems, we need to concentrate in Forex trading and must focus on learning Forex trading properly so that we can stay in Forex trading for a long time.

furqan1
2013-03-27, 01:40 AM
yeah Forex can solves our economical problem from every side but this forum need a time management and experience and learning skills as well so Forex overcome our problems very easily.

dode1986
2013-03-27, 01:41 AM
about me the answer is yes , every one hope to have a lot of money in a short time , i think you can do it in forex if you learned well and tryed hard to success on this market .

rukh
2013-03-27, 01:43 AM
yes ofcourrse yh solve krta hy hamy is sy boht faida hota hy heme khob kaam krna chaiy mehnat sy and it vill take tyme as other countiers implement and many countries dont accpt forex now days also

jack00101
2013-03-27, 01:51 AM
hi every body,

yes, Foreign currency trading humari economic issue ko slove kr skti hai har koi fish will ve sy gain of all skta hai. Foreign currency trading most ancestors ko ak achi ak great lifetime dy skti hai jesa k hum chahty hain...

have a nice day.

mustafain
2013-03-27, 11:31 AM
yes forex is good for a country and for every one and we can learn and earn from it and can use it as part time and earning from it is great for me and for all.

jayden8734
2013-03-27, 11:34 AM
the actual foreign exchange can easily remedy the actual each problem within the life we can easily help to make adequate dollars for that residing in the high end life throughout the whole world we can easily help to make the actual income for the investing web sites this is actually the idea which usually i will offer you it can be support us intended for generating the money in the investing web sites and also in the instaforex current market.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-27, 11:35 AM
yes i am agree bro for survival in this world we need must money without money we never can survive in this world forex is the best business where we can earn big income and we can join this job without any qualification so this is opportunity for us with the help of forex we can solver our every problem.

shun01
2013-03-27, 11:47 AM
all man welcome for a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and goods for a work Forex better income money for a jobs.

saimon12
2013-03-27, 11:51 AM
i'm sure that foreign exchange solves your each and every difficulties along with takes away your country low income along with tends to make your country a new abundant country and gives all of us big revenue and a lot of benefits with day-to-day foundation along with i will be happy using foreign exchange.

jalal786
2013-03-27, 11:55 AM
yes this is absolutely right that forex solve our economy problems if you have good talent and ability to take the profit in forex market than you can change your life and solve your economy problems also

mohammad209
2013-03-27, 12:07 PM
yes of course forex can solve the economic problem.it can help the many big leader to create any opportunity in the market.in any country in market situation forex can play vital role and good if any market.

cassanova
2013-03-27, 12:07 PM
i want to your complete opinion ! my answer is yes :)

I think it's right, and I think not, because in addition can make us successful forex forex can also make our economic difficulties, namely because of the risk, because in forex, the risk of loss is proportional to the risk of profit, therefore, be careful in forex , because in addition can make you a successful forex, forex can also make you fail, think about it. .

Z KHAN
2013-03-27, 12:17 PM
yes why not forex has such qualities which make it different from other business as it gives you much more profit in less time which a person can not think by solving their problem which other can not do

sobuj85
2013-03-27, 12:17 PM
Yes forex can solve your economic problem.Forex is a business so from here you earn some money this money change your economic condition otherwise here you earn unlimited profit if you can do it properly.You can do this business part time or full as you wise.

rehman1176
2013-03-27, 12:19 PM
g han kar sakta hay aap kay economic problem solve lykin sirf eesi surat main agar aap aik achy or professional trader ban chuky han tab warna aap loss b kar sakty hain

realsoftbd11
2013-03-27, 02:53 PM
forex is a good platform to earn money. of course, forex can solve economic problem but it will take time. forex have many things to implement. and implementing this things of forex, many countries don't accept.

Rozy
2013-03-27, 03:27 PM
Yes of course.This solves our economic problem because i think that Forex solves our every problems and removes our country's poverty and makes our family rich.I'm really happy to have Forex.

winboy007
2013-03-27, 03:29 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Forex trading is really gives more profits and solve my economical problems.All successful traders are financial freedom and reserve more amount for his future also.I get smart earnings with the aid of forex trading and solve my all bad debts.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

sainkhan60
2013-03-27, 03:29 PM
Jeehan forex real main apkay economic problems solve kur sakti hai isi liyay majority isko join kurti hai aur bohat say log apnay problems solve kur chukay hain aur bohat say kur rahay hain.Forex unkay liyay unki umeedon ka murkuz hai.