PDA

View Full Version : Basket-trading system.

Pages : [1] 2 3

roncos
2012-05-18, 03:58 AM
Greetings to the master and the senior
through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
I really want to know and learn

scorpian7
2012-05-19, 01:05 AM
Ye strategy to may first time sun raha hoon . Ho sakta hai is ka koi wajood ho laikin meray kkhayal may normal traders is kay baray may nahi jantay . even I have not heard this term throughout my trading career.

naijafx
2012-05-19, 03:10 AM
I have heard so much about this basket trading strategy, but i am yet to understand what it is all about.

roncos
2012-05-22, 10:03 PM
some say as separating or separated between oil and water
usually took place on Wednesday when British market had just opened and it was a trader can do the op
sorry if I'm wrong

roncos
2012-05-24, 02:23 AM
i have never heard of basket trading system before. but an imagery of it seems to me to be a multi forex system with different strategies..

thank you sir information
I hope you are pleased ubtuk tell you about your experience while using the system
I hope the experience and lessons will be helpful

will
2012-05-24, 09:51 AM
From what I know, basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so
I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using
this one, it's too dangerous but if you want to use this strategy so I suggested to try it on demo account first to know the
risk of strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.

roncos
2012-05-25, 01:04 PM
From what I know, basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so
I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using
this one, it's too dangerous but if you want to use this strategy so I suggested to try it on demo account first to know the

yes i agree with you sir, thanks for advice
I will try to learn it and learn together with you nd the seniors here
I hope we all hope will be successful

roncos
2012-05-29, 10:04 AM
I am still new in the forex world so I apologize if any mistakes that I know its composition as follows:
SELL:
USD / CHF
EUR / GBP
NZD / USD
GBP / USD
EUR / JPY
AUD / JPY
GBP / JPY

BUY:
AUD / USD
NZD / JPY
GBP / CHF
EUR / USD
EUR / CHF
CHF / JPY
USD / JPY

ask guidance from the senior and master in this forum to provide information, experience and knowledge, thank you

seri
2012-05-29, 05:12 PM
Basket trading system is strategy which use all currency pairs at once so it's very high risk strategy and it will need very good
money management and huge amount of capitals to hold movement for many pairs. I don't think if basket trading system could
be used by beginners.

newentry
2012-05-30, 06:43 PM
there are 14 pairs and we can divide them
there are 14 pairs of currencies, and we can divide it into two parts, the first part opposite each other with the second part
thus we can make use of hedging, for example, for the first part, we set the short positions and buy for the second part
we make order for all at the same time

roncos
2012-05-31, 09:43 AM
Thanks for your submission Mr
can ask for help so that you are willing to explain how to read
and use the system?

penjualdolar
2012-05-31, 10:47 AM
Basket trading system is strategy which use all currency pairs at once so it's very high risk strategy and it will need very good
money management and huge amount of capitals to hold movement for many pairs. I don't think if basket trading system could
be used by beginners.

yes you are right, this basketball strategy will require large capital snagat and money management requires that we must pay attention when we do trade with this strategy, because it seems like this strategy will make us forget about money management in our trade.

abdul hamid p
2012-06-02, 08:58 PM

if this not good strategy, then better won't to know it much more. not intrested to me and i do not want to ask any thing. lets search a good strategy for us trader :yahoo:

ernestina
2012-06-02, 09:37 PM
through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues

Basket trading system simply means hedging certain pairs against other pairs. I think you should search very well on the internet for how this works, because I am not an expert with it myself.

ashwini
2012-06-03, 07:17 AM
basket order suna hun.. yeh option mt4 main nahi hain.. basket order main.. at a time bahut sari order di jati .. alag alag pair ki..
basket trading strategty hain.. jaise app .. eur usd follow kar rahe hain.. app dekh rahe hain ki.. eurusd up jayegi .. to hum eurusd buy karte hain.. lekin jo basket stratgy use karte hain.. jwoh at a time 10 se jyada pair main order detae hain.. like

eurusd buy,
gbpusd buy
usdchf sell
usdcad sell
usdjpy sell
eurjpy buy
gbpjpy buy
gbpchf sell
eurgbp buy

like this.

hardworks
2012-06-03, 07:47 AM
basket-trading system

I don't know the exact nature. But, basket trading system will use many pairs and will do trading in a scalping style. I saw some traders using this in Instaforex contest. It actually earns good profits, but not in all time. it will caught in reversals.

sufanw1
2012-06-03, 08:23 AM

If what I know about basketball trading is trading by not using indicators, only using accounts that traded in the early weeks of the new broker to open as a replacement for the existing indicator. Trade will be done by opening SELL 7 pair (AUDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF, CHFJPY, USDJPY) and 7 pair BUY (USDCHF, EURGBP, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY. GBPJPY). That's what I know

abdillahikbal
2012-06-03, 10:26 AM
If what I know about basketball trading is trading by not using indicators, only using accounts that traded in the early weeks of the new broker to open as a replacement for the existing indicator. Trade will be done by opening SELL 7 pair (AUDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF, CHFJPY, USDJPY) and 7 pair BUY (USDCHF, EURGBP, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY. GBPJPY). That's what I know

well sir, basketball trading strategy I've heard the money he said the system is very profitable but adapted to the patience of a trader is high because it is in the reading waiting for the right to take a position

tajdarbet
2012-06-03, 10:38 AM
sory yar main ne to es system k barey main nahi sona ha main to 1st time he es k barey main son raha houn ap he koi es k barey main mugh ko salah de man to abhi sir manual or scaling he use karta houn ye bascat trading sysytem main ne ab sona ha app se

roncos
2012-06-07, 03:10 PM
I want to ask the senior
how to up load so that I can insert images or scripts in this thread
sorry if my question is stupid because I'm still a newbie

Masud0172
2012-06-07, 05:24 PM
An order to buy or sell a group of securities simultaneously .Basket trading is essential for institutional investors and investment fund who wish to hold a large number of securities in certain proportions.As cash moves in and out of the fund the large basket of securities must be bought or sold simultaneously.So that price movement for each security do not alter the portfolio allocation.In order for a trade to be considered a "basket trade" ,it must typically involve the sale or purchase of 15 or more securities

raka999
2012-06-07, 09:08 PM
yes thanks very much for your analysis based on the basket-trading system i have been making use of this strategy and i know this is very profitable strategy i just hope i can trade this very way in my live trading i shall get back to you with my update
I do not really know about this strategy. but, as I know little, that this strategy requires substantial capital. having to open a position on many pairs. so it takes a bigger margin. for me, this method is less suitable to my character, because of my limited capital.

faria
2012-06-08, 09:04 AM
this is a fresh expression personally also while Image within these marketplaces by earlier 6 months right now however by no means still run into these expression such as baskets buying and selling technique. If anybody is aware make sure you reveal below.

nobby
2012-06-15, 04:49 PM
I want to ask the senior
how to up load so that I can insert images or scripts in this thread
sorry if my question is stupid because I'm still a newbie

Upload you image on a file sharing site like imageshack or www.megaupload.com. When you have done that you will be given a url bearing your uploaded file. Simply place that link in your post and your image will b displayed.

kashifrehman
2012-06-17, 04:21 PM
I know little about it in this system we open trade on forteen pairs and then we observe their movement and for this we open ademo account along with real to perform its oprations. In open positions we observe the positions of pairs and than make trades accordingly.

Pairs that involved are

1. GBPUSD
2. EURGBP
3. GBPCHF
4. CHFJPY
5. AUDJPY
6. EURJPY
7. USDCHF
8. CADJPY
9. AUDUSD
10. USDJPY
11. EURUSD
12. EURCHF
13. GBPJPY
14 USDCAD

eddy
2012-06-19, 01:29 PM
as a trader I have not heard of strategies basket and do not know the slightest intention of this strategy and I do not beisa explain what you ask, and there may be other traders who help about your question

khanforex
2012-06-20, 03:36 AM

some say as separating or separated between oil and water, usually took place on Wednesday when British market had just opened and it was a trader can do the op, sorry if I'm wrong

roncos
2012-06-20, 10:20 PM
Upload you image on a file sharing site like imageshack or www.megaupload.com. When you have done that you will be given a url bearing your uploaded file. Simply place that link in your post and your image will b displayed.

terimkasih for your lesson
nothing else so my question
step or steps how to insert pictures or such important information in this forum?

ayakcalysta
2012-06-25, 02:10 PM
as a trader I have not heard of strategies basket and do not know the slightest intention of this strategy and I do not beisa explain what you ask, and there may be other traders who help about your question

I also agree with you sir that I previously had never heard of this strategy. therefore I am a novice trader berarap to the senior trader to explain to us about the strategy in question. thank you

miketega3
2012-06-25, 05:23 PM
basket-trading system well i have not heard anything concerning this strategy but if you can share more information on this strategy i will look for it for you, because i like to learn new thing concerning the forex

taufiqbd
2012-06-28, 09:38 AM
I never heard this type of strategy, I think if a trader perfectly understand the market analysis and take moderate risk then a trader can easily success in forex. Market Analysis is the main secret weapon of forex trading.

sammy
2012-06-28, 09:41 AM
well basket trading is a new term form me. i heard it before once i guess in this forum in another thread. as far as i remember it was about making entry in support or resistance level and setting take profit target,not getting greeedy, stuffs like this...

shohel molla
2012-07-10, 12:15 PM
I do not know about this strategy.But i hear some thing about this strategy.Now i learn more about this from your post comment.Thanks everyone for share more precious comment and idea.

mcceducation
2012-07-10, 12:21 PM

its new for me? what are you say i cannot understand because i am new Forex Trader, so i can say if its a strategy please consult it the with Forex master. when you know it please share it here then we learn it.

muhammad
2012-07-10, 12:27 PM
I never heard this type of strategy, I think if a trader perfectly understand the market analysis and take moderate risk then a trader can easily success in forex. Market Analysis is the main secret weapon of forex trading.

how you can take your profits in any trading sir, of course, when you are without the use of any system is how you can take an open position and out of the market for so it can take maximum advantage

johanarifin
2012-07-10, 01:11 PM
how you can take your profits in any trading sir, of course, when you are without the use of any system is how you can take an open position and out of the market for so it can take maximum advantage

if you ask me all the systems were very good, although the system is also good basketball, and we need to note is that we must focus to learn the system properly so that we can optimally use the trading system.

jahangir2812
2012-07-10, 11:24 PM
This is a fresh expression in person likewise though Graphic inside of these kind of market segments by simply previously a few months at this time nonetheless never ever still encounter these kind of expression for example baskets buying and selling approach. When any person appreciates ensure you disclose beneath.

darksaimon
2012-07-12, 02:09 PM
I don't expect if this strategy is angelic melody for traders and it's not prosperous to do. I favor to use added strategy than using this one, it's too treacherous but if you requisite to use this strategy so I suggested to try it on demonstrate declare initial to recognize the
risk of strategy and powerfulness to use this strategy.

VS89494899
2012-07-12, 02:12 PM
i do not have any such ideas like the basket trading system. never had a clear idea on it. but i think its a kind of over risky plan or strategy. its a tough thing to implement and very difficult to plan. as its a new strategy anyone should not try it unless it could harm you.

sgiant
2012-07-12, 02:59 PM
I do not like this strategy because it does not provide a big advantage for me. I better use a strategy that suits my trading style. The most important focus.

waqtitrader
2012-07-13, 10:39 AM
sory yar main bhi app se he son raha houn es k barey main plz koi bhi senior member ham ko es k barey main batey takey ham bhi es se faida utha sakyen kioun k es main na mugh ko kafi faida nazar aa raha ha

will
2012-07-13, 10:47 AM
I never used basket trading system and I never used it because it's risky system for trading. If there is no good analysis, it could
bring me to face Margin Call in short time. I think it's only expert trader who could use this system and trader must prepare huge
amount of capital to trade with this strategy because it will need many pairs for opening position.

william88
2012-07-13, 11:19 AM
I think this basket trading system really can give u a big profit..even a 1000 pips..but i think also it has a lot of risk..
actually i want to learn..but i read from many forum it is complicated,and i havent understand..

rofeq
2012-07-13, 12:06 PM
I think this basket trading system really can give u a big profit..even a 1000 pips..but i think also it has a lot of risk..
actually i want to learn..but i read from many forum it is complicated,and i havent understand..

basket trading strategy is very profitable if you know how and techniques of the game with the risk of too big so we have to learn first before using it

victorforex
2012-07-13, 02:57 PM
I not know what do basket trading mean but trader that use basket trading can do explain for us that have not knowing of what it is. Is better when trader use strategy that can understand and not strategy that cannot understand.

boniez
2012-07-13, 03:53 PM
basket trading system requires a good analysis to be able to master it, because I think this is about how to find out the correlation of each pair, so we'll find a pair that is used a lot then, we will also lose a lot of profit because the spread

cozard007
2012-07-15, 01:56 PM
Basket again??? i have seen this kind of trading skills some where before too, but i can`t really figured the place out, the main thing in forex is that of the nice account management skills.

leherchand
2012-07-20, 10:39 PM
I also agree with you sir that I previously had never heard of this strategy. therefore I am a novice trader berarap to the senior trader to explain to us about the strategy in question. thank you

suresh
2012-07-20, 10:44 PM
I do not know about this type of trading system in the Forex market but i think it can be placed, i think most of the trader do follow news trading system and it is quit popular among the expert trader of this market.

nabila
2012-07-25, 10:38 AM
From what I copulate, score trading method is really dangerous strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a instant so..I don't suppose if this strategy is opportune design for traders and it's not rich to do. I elevate to use another strategy than using
this one, it's too treacherous but if you need to use this strategy so I advisable to try it on present chronicle ordinal to bed the probability of strategy and effectualness to use this strategy.

truegoa
2012-07-28, 09:24 PM
I do not know about this type of trading system in the Forex market but i think it can be placed, i think most of the trader do follow news trading system and it is quit popular among the expert trader of this market.

I dont think so that news trading is quite popular among expert trader. If that so, I think the ratio of expert trader using news trading method will far under the expert avoid news for trading. I have ever read an article from a trading magazine about some success popular traders (12 traders to be interviewed), and the article said that only 1 of 12 that success trader who use news spike as their main strategy. The rest 11 traders said that they are pure chartist traders.

dharampal
2012-08-25, 09:48 PM
first time i hear about this type of basket trading strategy .many people are who are doing trading from many years .i am in contact with him but i never hear from him about this type of strategy .people give view about this thread but i don't think so any body know about this strategy.

esif
2012-08-25, 10:07 PM
basket-trading system
I think basket trading system means to trade more than one currency and in this way you will have to manage a portfolio for your investments and you will have chances, that if you will lose in one trade , may be in next trade you may be the winner...

roncos
2012-08-26, 02:50 PM
I think basket trading system means to trade more than one currency and in this way you will have to manage a portfolio for your investments and you will have chances, that if you will lose in one trade , may be in next trade you may be the winner...

really like it sir, thanks for the information
however, there is a difficulty me about the system
and how it works because I do not have information that I can make the guidelines

riya
2012-08-26, 03:49 PM
Due to my considerations basket trading system or method simply way protection indisputable pairs against new pairs. I conceive you should investigate really source on the net for how this activity, because I am not an proficient with it myself.

Rak
2012-08-28, 06:46 PM
Muje Forex main to basket trading ka pta nahi ha share market main hota tha basket trading jis main kuch ek companies ke share as a lot buy kiye jate the.is tarah muje lagta hai jab kuch pairs @random main trade kiye jaye without ay logic to hoti basket trading

tubeltkadal
2012-09-02, 05:01 PM
I've read a basketball trading system. if not one of the week we just trading one right? but trading in Multipair.

Chelsea91
2012-09-13, 07:01 AM
it gives me the sense of trading in more than one account and more than 1 pair in order to maximize your profits and have more than 1 chance for making profit and if you lose in one the other account can cover that loss

napkin
2012-09-13, 01:55 PM
I don't imagine if this strategy is acceptable idea for traders and it's not casual to do. I favour to use added strategy than using
this one, it's too critical but if you poverty to use this strategy so I advisable to try it on exhibit account low to fuck the
peril of strategy and effectuality to use this strategy.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-08, 06:38 PM
I think that,From what I know, basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so. but an imagery of it seems to me to be a multi forex system with different strategies.even I have not heard this term throughout my trading career.

enter
2012-10-09, 11:56 AM
i have ever hear about this system, but i am still do not use it , becasue as i know that using this system we need to open some trading on the opening week every monday,and then close the postion that we have already open it need about 1 week time too that is too long for me

PTtrader
2012-12-18, 07:19 PM
This strategy is very powerfull, because you will not open only one trade, but many trades with different size and at different price. These players play for average price of their whole basket, its not so easy as another strategies and its great for bigger accounts.

dani123
2012-12-22, 08:18 PM
I've never heard of such a system, sounded interesting and enough to make me curious. maybe the system is a two-way trap system, as the name "basket" if he's the technique I often do if I have been wrong in taking the position.

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 04:14 AM
An order to buy or sell a group of securities simultaneously .Basket trading is essential for institutional investors and investment fund who wish to hold a large number of securities in certain proportions.As cash moves in and out of the fund the large basket of securities must be bought or sold simultaneously.So that price movement for each security do not alter the portfolio allocation.In order for a trade to be considered a "basket trade" ,it must typically involve the sale or purchase of 15 or more securities

hend
2012-12-24, 05:23 AM
I've read about this strategy, and I think there are many traders who can profit by using this strategy. but certainly to be able to make a profit in a trade using this strategy, you should really master this system well. you have to learn to trade in a demo account using this strategy, learn to really understand the strategy of this basket. because I believe this is a strategy that is not easy.

runu
2013-02-11, 03:57 PM
close sir me to forex trading marekt me new hun aur mere khyaal se ap ka mull bohot hi zayada paid hai so i judge me to is ka jawaab ni de paunga ap ko chaie ap kisi practiced dealer se ask karenic.

Good Morning
2013-02-11, 07:51 PM
I am still new in the forex world so I apologize if any mistakes that I know its composition as follows:
SELL:
USD / CHF
EUR / GBP
NZD / USD
GBP / USD
EUR / JPY
AUD / JPY
GBP / JPY

BUY:
AUD / USD
NZD / JPY
GBP / CHF
EUR / USD
EUR / CHF
CHF / JPY
USD / JPY

This is correlation pairs that I notice to trade in basket trading:

BUY: USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD.
SELL: USDCHF, USDCAD, EURCAD, AUDCAD, NZDCAD, EURCHF, GBPCHF, AUDCHF, NZDCHF, CADCHF

RifatMishuk
2013-02-11, 10:19 PM
From what I realize, basket dealing system is very high risk approach as it uses almost all forex sets in a very period thus
When i don't even think in the event this plan will be great idea pertaining to merchants and it is hard to do. I favor to work with an additional approach in comparison with applying
this one, it can be too dangerous yet if you would like utilize this approach therefore i suggested to test this about tryout account very first to find out this
possibility involving approach and also efficiency to work with this plan.

PiterRobin
2013-02-11, 10:33 PM
Basket mercantilism system is strategy that use all currency pairs directly therefore it is very high risk strategy and it'll want excellent cash management and large quantity of capitals to carry movement for several pairs.

full risk
2013-02-11, 11:01 PM
this is a fresh expression personally also while Image within these marketplaces by earlier 6 months right now however by no means still run into these expression such as baskets buying and selling technique. If anybody is aware make sure you reveal below.
:accute:

mediafxx
2013-02-13, 04:33 AM
Basket mercantilism system is strategy that use all currency pairs directly therefore it is very high risk strategy and it'll want excellent cash management and large quantity of capitals to carry movement for several pairs.

Basket trading system calculate the movement and wear analysis of the trading plan and appropriate market analyzes and news, and study the conditions of market movements in the direction and magnitude of daily movement

dareking
2013-02-13, 12:01 PM
Maine kabhi nahi aisi strategy ke bare mein suna hai, aur na hi kabhi dekha hai, mere khayal se aisi strategy hogi to sahi, but ye profitable hogi ya nahi, ye to strategy milne ke baad hi pata chal payega.

naziakhan
2013-02-13, 08:20 PM
Maine kabhi nahi aisi strategy ke bare mein suna hai, aur na hi kabhi dekha hai, mere khayal se aisi strategy hogi to sahi, but ye profitable hogi ya nahi, ye to strategy milne ke baad hi pata chal payega.

yes ,there are many strategy in forex market but there is no strategy which can give us always profit that is why we should trade with calculated risk and test every new strategy first on demo account and then apply it on real account .:good:

frankycas
2013-02-13, 08:58 PM
Hi , could yo tell me where i can get this system , please?

don3
2013-02-13, 09:00 PM
muje nahi lagta hai k forex ma basket-trading system jaisi koi cheez hai q k ma is k baray ma pehli bar sun raha hu lekin ho sakta hai k aisa koi system ho aur muje is ki khabar na ho

dareking
2013-03-07, 11:14 AM
muje nahi lagta hai k forex ma basket-trading system jaisi koi cheez hai q k ma is k baray ma pehli bar sun raha hu lekin ho sakta hai k aisa koi system ho aur muje is ki khabar na ho

bhai humne bhala is strategy ke bare mein na suna ho, lekin iska matlab ye nahi, ki aisi koi strategy nahi ho sakti hai, bahut sari strategy is field mein hai, jiske naam bahut hi alag alag hai, jo kabhi humne sune bhi nahi honge.:)))

manikah
2013-03-07, 11:20 AM
SELL:
USD / CHF
EUR / GBP
NZD / USD
GBP / USD
EUR / JPY
AUD / JPY
GBP / JPY

BUY:
AUD / USD
NZD / JPY
GBP / CHF
EUR / USD
EUR / CHF
CHF / JPY
USD / JPY

ask guidance from the senior and master in this forum to provide information, experience and knowledge, thank you

It is very tough to select currency pair during basket trading.Some times it gives result in small amount but never you get idea when market give you profit.But I think most of the time it show negative balance but low amount.I am not get good result in my demo account.But I not follow these currency pair.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

This strategy is very powerfull, because you will not open only one trade, but many trades with different size and at different price. These players play for average price of their whole basket, its not so easy as another strategies and its great for bigger accounts.

I think basket trading never support to open a trade with different size.This system only for different currency based but not different lot size.Be cautious about to start this trading.

gurmeet
2013-03-07, 12:36 PM
bhai humne bhala is strategy ke bare mein na suna ho, lekin iska matlab ye nahi, ki aisi koi strategy nahi ho sakti hai, bahut sari strategy is field mein hai, jiske naam bahut hi alag alag hai, jo kabhi humne sune bhi nahi honge.:)))

haan ji sahi kha jiss ke baren me hume sune n h ya dekhen n ho to ye nhi hota hai ki wo hai nhi wo hoti hai usse janne ki hume kosis karna chahiy hume stregey search karna chahiy yadi hume stregey mil gyi to hum bahut hi acha kar lenge yadi hum stregey search nhi kar payenge to mai manta hun k kuch nhi kar payenge .

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-07, 12:41 PM
forex is a risky business and make profit from this business in not so easy.basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. I will try to learn it and learn together with you nd the seniors here.thank you. i am trying .

vishadevbhakta
2013-03-07, 01:52 PM
hi guys mere khyaal se basket treading system mujhay thik se ata nehie , kue ki forex trading business me neya hoo. koie mujhay , is busket treading system bare me help kordo na. or thank guys is busket system k bare me discuss karne k liya.

isd
2013-03-07, 03:02 PM
Because I know it is a time to use all the currency pairs, basket trading system is one of the most dangerous structural
This strategy is good for business and it is not easy to do, I do not think there is. I want to use more than any other technology
This, which is very dangerous, but I do not know why you'd like to use this technique to try to advise it on the first demo account
This technique, using the effectiveness of the risk strategy.

fxcurse
2013-03-07, 06:34 PM
My first ever try .... and indeed initially got big profit .... but at a certain week is also a great loss
Since I'm not sure, I end up staying this system, a lot of profit loss much too ...
I do not use DI as a reference, because I use Orest EA to see price info ...

naziakhan
2013-03-07, 07:16 PM

yes ,there are many strategy in forex field and every strategy is different from other strategy ,every trade have its own strategy that is why we can not know about all the strategies .we should use only our own strategy .:)

omgirfan
2013-03-07, 08:37 PM
thanks for such a nice info brother, we are learning and also there is a saying learn and learn then you will earn ... goood attempt boss be more informative

uzair650
2013-03-07, 10:25 PM
Bag dealing is important for institutional traders and financial commitment finance who wish to keep a lot of investments in certain ratios.As cash goes in and out of the finance the huge basket of investments must be purchased or marketed at the same time.So that price activity for each protection do not change the profile allowance.In order for a business to be regarded a "basket trade" ,it must generally include the selling or purchase of 15 or more investments

dedist
2013-03-07, 10:37 PM
SELL:
USD / CHF
EUR / GBP
NZD / USD
GBP / USD
EUR / JPY
AUD / JPY
GBP / JPY

BUY:
AUD / USD
NZD / JPY
GBP / CHF
EUR / USD
EUR / CHF
CHF / JPY
USD / JPY

Yeah, this is basket trading system, you bought buy 7 pairs and sell 7 pairs
The idea is that 7 buy pairs will hedge the 7 sell pairs,
This strategy need high leverage and huge capital, but the reward is lots of pips

kaisar2121
2013-03-07, 10:59 PM
wah ... including new for me .. especially for crossratenya because during ane always familiar with the major currency, especially USD ..
I think I should learn to recognize this currency .. if that position is certainly one plus one minus ..
and it was required to pair exactly like this ...?
this a good thread ..!! .

ahadbd
2013-03-08, 02:40 PM
Basket trading strategy? Never heard before. What kind of strategy is this? If anybody know about it then please share. Waiting to know more about it.

uzair650
2013-03-08, 03:23 PM
This strategy is excellent for company and it is not simple to do, I do not think there is. I want to use more than any other technology
This, which is very risky, but I do not know why you'd like to use this strategy to try to recommend it on the first trial account
This strategy, using the potency of the danger strategy.

Mustafijur
2013-03-08, 03:42 PM
Basket trading is essential for institutional investors and investment funds who wish to hols a large number of securities in certain proportions.As cash moves in and out of the fund,large baskets of securities must be bought or sold simultaneously,so that price movement for each security do not alter the portfolio allocation.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:03 PM
I don't very understand this strategy. but, as i do know very little, that this strategy needs substantial capital. having to open a footing on several pairs. thus it takes a much bigger margin. for me, this technique is a smaller amount appropriate to my character, as a result of my restricted capital........

sheilagank
2013-05-03, 11:11 PM
basket trading is possible if we are a little profit profit then we save it directly into the wallet .. so fortunately always the model is stored as a basket to store our lucky .. usually using basket trading scalping method

mannan0078
2013-05-03, 11:13 PM
Can the first Sun Raha Hoon. Sakta hair metal element is the Hindu deity of Koi meray waged Laika kkhayal metal element can be traditional jaunty nahi Kay baray may. I have not registered the term throughout my career merkantilizmo.

:)

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-18, 06:53 AM

I also just heard about this trading system ... please tell me about this system ..

abdoumoney
2013-05-18, 07:09 AM
its my first time that I hear about this strategy,but it can be usefull to make more money
and its a good idea from you to share it with as at list you make us know somthing new,thanks brother.

tahirtaaha
2013-05-25, 11:42 AM
aap ka question professional hai aap ka question samajh zara kam aaya hai magar jo composition bani hoi hai is k bare mei bata chaloon k jpy k sub pairs ka trend aik jaisa he hota hai aur candle bhi same banti hai different sirf size ka hota hai .jo different charts per different hoti hai.

sanga
2013-05-25, 11:52 PM
As a result, all couples use sometimes resulted from what I know, the basket trading system is a very risky strategy
Can't Remember if it was a good strategy planning for entrepreneurs, and try to simplify. I have so much use other strategies to reduce the amount of
But if you want to use this strategy, so I wanted to do during the initial examination of the financial statements to understand, that it is too dangerous
The risky strategy and the effectiveness of the use of this strategy.

kokolkola
2013-05-26, 01:59 AM
Some people say that there is a separate or shared oil and water Usually I used only the Brits of days open and is a true monger CR
Forgive me if I'm wrong

alauddin25
2013-05-26, 04:26 PM
I cart ne'er system before commercialization. Associate's in nursing the imagination, but seems to Pine Tree State compost Forex system with a completely different ways ...

dareking
2013-05-30, 11:48 AM
Ye strategy to may first time sun raha hoon . Ho sakta hai is ka koi wajood ho laikin meray kkhayal may normal traders is kay baray may nahi jantay . even I have not heard this term throughout my trading career.

bhai is field mein kafi strategy hai, mere ko is field mein kafi samay ho gaya hai, lekin abhi tak main kafi aisi strategy hai, jo kabhi unka naam hi nahi suna hai, lekin ek trader sabhi strategy nahi sikh sakta hai, isliye humko jo pasand ho, wo hi strategy use karna chahiye. :good:

fxearner
2013-05-30, 02:27 PM
bhai is field mein kafi strategy hai, mere ko is field mein kafi samay ho gaya hai, lekin abhi tak main kafi aisi strategy hai, jo kabhi unka naam hi nahi suna hai, lekin ek trader sabhi strategy nahi sikh sakta hai, isliye humko jo pasand ho, wo hi strategy use karna chahiye. :good:

hanji bhai forex market mein kaafi saari strategies hai par sabko follow karna asaan nahi hai,hume woi strategy use karni chahiye jo kaafi common ho aur jiski samajh hume ho nahi tou hamara time waste hojayenga..

taimur15
2013-05-30, 07:19 PM
mai ne ye system ka name first time suna hai but i think mujhe is ko demo per zarur try krna ho ga kiyu k is mai mujhe aik acha system nazer aaya hai. aur is stratgey ko m30 per use krna best ho ga us mai acha signal mile ga.

sunila
2013-05-30, 07:25 PM
bhut si stragegy ayse hain jou k hum ues karay tou humay wo fasle signals dai sakti hain humay cahay k hum daily news ki taraf zaydah dehan dain ta k wrong signlas sai bach jaye aur mianay kafi indicaotrs ka name tak nahe suna kio k koi bhea ik person sary indicators k baray mai nahe bata sakta hai....

ahmad1
2013-05-30, 09:00 PM
i have spent a lot of time in trading and i have't heard anything about that type of trade . And i will suggest that don't interfere these kind of complex methods use simple scalping or long term methods

Maddy
2013-05-30, 09:34 PM
Huge leverage, huge equity and long time frame. I think this is for the big banks to follow. For a retail trader focussing on 1 to 2 pairs will be beneficial.

ovi001
2013-05-31, 12:18 AM
Basic strategy you can be Sun Raha Hoon. Ka-Ho Ho Sakta Hai Koi meray kkhayal Laila waged traditional merchants that may be very jaunty Nahi. Even if you're not really this term during my career is identified.

kanon01
2013-05-31, 12:33 AM
I know Super trade system basket dangerous strategy as a result and the use of all currency pairs at a time
I do not think that if this strategy for vendors and trying to do a good job. Compare the use of various strategies such as
So, I invite also hazardous when used for the first time, but this is a demo of the strategy of grateful account include:
Tactics and strategy use influence.

vubon
2013-05-31, 12:48 AM
Certainly the word to buy and sell in gift box by the previous method. Although the picture of it all we become Mulch key exchange methods along with a variety of ways ...

malinga
2013-05-31, 01:00 AM
1. Strategy for Sun garden yet Hoon atomic number 67 is a slow, high atomic number 67 Ka waged merely kkhayal Luke can sell traditional jaunty nahi is actually Kay Bahrain may have not even found the words during my career all of mercantilism.

sunjoy
2013-06-04, 08:59 PM
I spend a lot of time in business, I hear nothing about the nature of the business have't. I am a long time how complex or simple exploitation using these methods suggest that interventions that

sasasasas
2013-06-04, 09:49 PM
In this context it's almost all possible entities exchanges. If the merchant aircraft Act and if you don't, make easy isn't. Agree to complete the application method. If this connection uses this method is proposed actually is too risky, but to test the idea of the Act test to discover the truth
The threat of methods and tools used in this plan.

bhmo
2013-06-04, 10:13 PM
Some of these messages pointed out or lost in the Division, as well as mineral oils
At the time of the United Kingdom in the market usually just because I was able to have real action, as well as speculation on Saturday,
If I'm okay with regret.

Jubayar
2013-06-04, 10:34 PM
I know that as a result of marketing strategies to the Recycle Bin of the dangerous, at any one time will be used for all currency pairs incredibly similar
Think it is sweet for traders and plan strategy to try is not clear or not. I want to use a different strategy best ughhrka
It's very dangerous, but if you want to use and understand that this strategy of a demo account first reported
The dangers of the strategy and the effectiveness of the use of this strategy.

chanchal
2013-06-04, 10:54 PM
While some sentence or acrylic and colors between:
Usually happen when you can get the current market in the following languages: English, shows some entrepreneurs seem to be able to maneuver
Unfortunately if you just repaired.

Jubayar
2013-06-05, 12:50 AM
It has a basket, business strategy, but many still do not understand what it is.

kaplu
2013-06-05, 12:59 AM
This is my case, you can use multiple foreign currencies and that is why it is so accurate, as far as I know, there is a very high risk that trading system, with the aid of the modified method.
This tactic is a wise decision, in respect of the seller is really hard to achieve if you don't mind. In comparison with other methods of application will be helpful.
You need to check this out, it really is, but it is so dangerous to learn how to use, so I suggest you study calculusa Risk, and how to use these tactics.

nokatha
2013-06-05, 01:05 AM
Disconnect or isolate words between oil and water
On weekdays, and once again just open this entrepreneur market the United Kingdom usually for op wo
I'm sorry if I am wrong

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-05, 09:29 PM
no i am not a basket trader and also do not know well about this strategy.but if you want to try this strategy then you must contact with a forex expert trader who use this very well because this is not an easy for a trader to understand that i heard about this trading system.but make sure which you use that is your good knowledge.

funyposter
2013-06-05, 09:47 PM
Some say that the separation or separate the oil and water
Usually occurred after the opening of the market in the United Kingdom only has Wed and trade on intellectual property
I have a feeling if I'm wrong

ronju01
2013-06-06, 09:15 AM
Some say that separating or separated between oil and water
Usually came on Wednesday when the British market had just opened and there had been a merchant will do the op
Sorry if I'm wrong

abcdrf01
2013-06-06, 09:28 AM
I will say that some of the separation between the water and oil
Was generally on the United Kingdom market only open on weekdays, even the Merchandiser op came
I'm sorry if I'm wrong,

ronju02
2013-06-06, 09:30 AM
I say some separation from each other with water and oil
Just open in the UK market, the op has never become a 20 on weekdays
If I was wrong, I apologize

dareking
2013-06-10, 11:26 AM
hanji bhai forex market mein kaafi saari strategies hai par sabko follow karna asaan nahi hai,hume woi strategy use karni chahiye jo kaafi common ho aur jiski samajh hume ho nahi tou hamara time waste hojayenga..

haan bhai isliye sirf hi strategy par dheyan lagaya jaaye, to humare liye wo strategy hi achchi ho sakti hai, humko kafi achchi tarah se usko samjhana hoga, us strategy mein points ko samjhana hoga, aur mere hisaab se har ek strategy achchi hoti hai. :)

sahilbutt
2013-06-10, 12:56 PM
if you are good trade in it so you are best work in this platform becoz it is best place for me and many traders many trader happy in it becoz it is a work good in it

majidazizm
2013-06-10, 03:07 PM
I am a new person in this business mujhe bhi abi itna is k bare main koi knowledge nhe he or main
is stratgi k bare main nhe janta or jan'na chahta hun is ko jan'ne k lie koi asan easy way bata day to behter ho ga

asingh601
2013-06-10, 03:22 PM
is tarah ke trading system ke bare me to maine pehli baar suna hai agar aap sure hain ki is tarah bhi koi system hai market me to ek baar aap internet me bhi search kar ke dekh sakte hain shayad aapko mil jae aagar aap lucky hon to.

jhnabr
2013-06-10, 06:21 PM
But I'm looking for is much like this basket commercialism strategy I guess what though it's close to the concept.

MeerTalpur
2013-06-10, 06:35 PM
yes dear main to forex ki field mein bilkul hi new hoon apny aaj jo sawal kia hai about basket trading system meny ye first time suna hai iss silsily mein to main apko koi jawab nahi de sakta i am sorry

naziakhan
2013-06-10, 07:09 PM
is tarah ke trading system ke bare me to maine pehli baar suna hai agar aap sure hain ki is tarah bhi koi system hai market me to ek baar aap internet me bhi search kar ke dekh sakte hain shayad aapko mil jae aagar aap lucky hon to.

ma na bi basket trading system k baray ma pahli bar hi suna hay . ma na es system ko kabi bi apni strategy ma use nh kia hay .forex market ma buhat zaida strategies hay aur un ma ya trading system bi shamil ho sakta hay .:)

bkpcx
2013-06-10, 07:53 PM
Never met Merkantilizmo basket system. Link to the movie, it looks like tomorrow is going to be a series of forex trading system with a completely different method.

sunila
2013-06-11, 08:37 AM
forex mai yai kafi achea strategy hain but ap ko cahay ka har indicaotr mai ap pehlay apna knowlege incrase karay then he ap achea trade kar sakty hain but news har ik trader k leyaay important hai....

ladkl
2013-06-11, 11:13 AM
Some separation and separation of oil and water to the people
Distributed in the Optional Protocol would be the realization of a United Kingdom is undoubtedly the open market on Wednesday, as usual.
I'm sorry

thirupathi
2013-06-11, 11:24 AM
The basket system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so i dont think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using this one it too dangerous but if you want to use this strategy so i suggested to try it on demo account first to know the strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.

bolyy
2013-06-11, 11:45 AM
Some say that separating or separated from oil and water
Usually on the day of the week, when the market is open and our actions in Britain, which is equipped with
Sorry if I'm not mistaken

zikup
2013-06-11, 07:56 PM
I never use the system amending and Commercialism. However, this is a totally different taste of malt flavors the imagination and forex trading system can be in the United States.

sunila
2013-06-16, 11:38 AM
agar hum ik he indicaotrs par dehan lagey tou hum theak tarah nahe samh paty hain humay cahay k sab indicaotrs par dehan lagey aur samjhay kio k news watch karnay sai bhea ap ko market ka pata cahlta hai agar ap is mai he mehnat kar lain tou ap ko reall mai kabhea loss nahe ho ga,,,,

dareking
2013-06-16, 05:07 PM
agar hum ik he indicaotrs par dehan lagey tou hum theak tarah nahe samh paty hain humay cahay k sab indicaotrs par dehan lagey aur samjhay kio k news watch karnay sai bhea ap ko market ka pata cahlta hai agar ap is mai he mehnat kar lain tou ap ko reall mai kabhea loss nahe ho ga,,,,

jab aap ek indicator ko thik tarah se nahi samjh paate hai, to ek saath kafi indicator ko samjhana bahut mushkil ho jata hai, isliye ek ek karke hi agar ek cheez ko ek baar mein samjhenge, to hi trader ke liye jayda achcha hoga.

sheikh15
2013-06-16, 08:53 PM
well basket trading me smajhta hu k bht hi typical hai or mere khyal me is ko use krna itna asan nai hota mene is ko kabi use nai kiya lkn thori bht knwldghe lene ki kohsish ki hai or is ko koi aam tarder nai kr skta bht knwldge lena parta hai is k bare me...

asingh601
2013-06-17, 02:26 AM

mujhe lagta hai ki agar kisi ko koi indicators sikhne ki starting karni chahiye to wo hai SMA simple moving average jo ki sabse aasan hai samajhna aur apply bhi karna ise agar sikh jaen to dhire dhire aap baki aur bhi aasani se samajh sakte hain aur sath me jis indicator ko sikh rahe hain uska internet se tutorial bhi nikal len to bahut accha hoga

princeua
2013-06-17, 02:29 AM
This system first time I hear it, but I think of his name basketball commercial that he intended to operate in forex in a lot of couples of currencies and not one pair but by members of speech is different about this matter and I think that this strategy is not profitable because he has not heard of before.

faisalshehzad209
2013-06-17, 02:39 AM
dear ye currency pairs ha market me ager kisi pair ka rate down ho raha ha to ap sell karo or ager up ho raha ha to buy kar k
profit earn kar saktay ho ye fix nahi ha ap apny is pair ko sell or is ko buy karna ha

dareking
2013-06-29, 03:19 PM
mujhe lagta hai ki agar kisi ko koi indicators sikhne ki starting karni chahiye to wo hai SMA simple moving average jo ki sabse aasan hai samajhna aur apply bhi karna ise agar sikh jaen to dhire dhire aap baki aur bhi aasani se samajh sakte hain aur sath me jis indicator ko sikh rahe hain uska internet se tutorial bhi nikal len to bahut accha hoga

Haan bhai moving average hi sabse achcha indicator hai, hum yaha se achchi shuruwat kar sakte hai, moving average ki kafi sari strategy hai, kisi ki madad se hum moving average ki koi bhi ek strategy puch sakte hai.

Looser
2013-06-29, 03:38 PM
in a basket trading system you should be very aware of the correlation between the currency pairs, it is very useful because it tells you to howextend these pairs are correlated with each other and the percentage of correlation.

aidilburhan
2013-06-29, 03:41 PM
SELL:
USD / CHF
EUR / GBP
NZD / USD
GBP / USD
EUR / JPY
AUD / JPY
GBP / JPY

BUY:
AUD / USD
NZD / JPY
GBP / CHF
EUR / USD
EUR / CHF
CHF / JPY
USD / JPY

ask guidance from the senior and master in this forum to provide information, experience and knowledge, thank you i think that is how we use the pairs for helping us to decide which pair to buy and sell. as far as i know BTS is based on the strength of one currencies and we follow currencies that has a trending situation

aravin
2013-06-29, 03:46 PM
The trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so i dont think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using this one its too dangerious but if you want to use this strategy so i suggested to try it on demo account.

Armghan
2013-06-29, 03:50 PM
Sar my kud is topic par seach karnay chata hun par yah topic bohat profisnal hy my sirf is baray my yah jantan hun kay yah maray leay thak nie hy hy kun kay mara capital bohat kam hy our may is capital par experiment nie kar sakta. our kuch dreader is ko use bie kar ray hy

DBS
2013-06-29, 04:04 PM
a few people state that there may be a separate or shared oil and water typically i used merely the brits of days open and may be a true monger cr
forgive me if im wrong

latifaarch
2013-06-29, 10:02 PM
hiiii .... Basket trading system is strategy which use all currency pairs at once so it's very high risk strategy and it will need very good
be used by beginners. goood luck and thnaks fooor you :)

oja
2013-07-02, 01:10 PM
i have been learning basket trading system since one month ago. this system was created by Julius or he is very famous with his nickname trader 101.
this trading system make comparisons among 14 pairs, 7 pairs sell and 7 pairs buy. by this system, we have to make a demo indicator or DI in every monday that open 7 pairs sell and 7 pairs buy, in any demo account.
Then we wait till the 7 pairs sell/buy are separated, at the top and the other pairs in the bottom. if we have found this situation, then we can open 14 pairs buy or vice versa.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

if you are seriously want to learn this basket trading strategy, please go to the forexfactory forum, then please find out this system or find out trader 101.
according to me, it is very good strategy, cause i have nice experince in achieving profits with this system. but i am so sorry that i cannot explain detailly about this system, because i cannot upload any picture into pc yet:(

bolbol_07
2013-07-02, 07:00 PM
Basic strategy you can be Sun Raha Hoon. Ka-Ho Ho Sakta Hai Koi meray kkhayal Laila waged traditional merchants that may be very jaunty Nahi.

karimforx13
2013-07-02, 10:00 PM
hayyy .... Ye strategy to may first time sun raha hoon . Ho sakta hai is ka koi wajood ho laikin meray kkhayal may normal traders is kay baray may nahi jantay .
even I have not heard this term throughout my trading career. good luck and thanks ... :)

raj123ib23
2013-07-02, 10:04 PM
Mercantilism before trying find the cart system. The Deputy Representative of the nursing process in its appearance, but the pine tree state is a completely different way with many Forex trading systems ... ...

Arslan Mustafa
2013-07-02, 11:32 PM
Unlike stocks, Forex trades area unit performed with high leverage, sometimes it's one hundred. It implies that by finance $1000 you'll be able to management $100,000, and increase potential profits consequently. Some brokers offer additionally therefore referred to as mini-Forex, wherever the scale of minimum deposit equals $100. It makes attainable for people to enter this market simply.

reazforex
2013-07-03, 08:44 AM
yes you are reactionary, this hoops strategy module require elephantine book snagat and money management requires that we moldiness pay work when we do line with this strategy, because it seems similar this strategy faculty puddle us block some money management in our dealing.

alidz16
2013-07-07, 12:23 AM
hayyy ... Ye strategy to may first time sun raha hoon . Ho sakta hai is ka koi wajood ho laikin meray kkhayal may normal traders is kay baray may nahi jantay .
even I have not heard this term throughout my trading career. .... good luck;)

karmundal
2013-10-22, 11:15 AM
Basket trading system simply means hedging certain pairs against other pairs. I think you should search very well on the internet for how this works, because I am not an expert with it myself.

rose77
2013-10-24, 12:00 AM

Cheap to buy, or even market failures more investment at the same time. Container for the buying and selling are important institutional traders, as well as the expense account, who would like to keep a lot of investments using the amount. Since money techniques as well as chart the actual large container investments should buy, or even provide a side-by-side. In order not to pay for the movement of security to provide the actual profile. In order to ensure that the industry is such a "basket market", this usually includes the actual acquisition or even buy 15 or more related to the investment.

wahaj0202
2013-11-11, 02:48 AM
han men ye kaam arse s ekar arah hun aaur mujhe ye kaam koi bara taweel aaur gehra naahi laagta iss men sirf hamen thorisi poosting kerni ehn jismen haamari hi diil ki baat aage acjaat hen tomen ye akaam iss lye bb er rahahukio men iss pe sab keh deta ehun

fxghost
2013-11-18, 01:02 PM

bhaiya ji ye system maine kaif dafa suna hain aur kafi trader ko isko acha kahte huye bhi dekha hain iska EA bhi banaya gaya hain lekin maine kabhi is system ko use nahi kiya hain mere hisaab se isko try karna chahiye shayad acha system mil jaye

2013-11-18, 01:18 PM
trading marekt me new hun aur mere khyaal se ap ka question bohot hi zayada professional hai so i think me to is ka jawaab ni de paunga ap ko chaie ap kisi experienced trader se I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using this on usually took place on Wednesday when British market had just opened and it was a trader can do the op

naziakhan
2013-11-18, 01:23 PM
bhaiya ji ye system maine kaif dafa suna hain aur kafi trader ko isko acha kahte huye bhi dekha hain iska EA bhi banaya gaya hain lekin maine kabhi is system ko use nahi kiya hain mere hisaab se isko try karna chahiye shayad acha system mil jaye

bhai g EA tu her achay system ka banaia ja sakta hay , agar hum samjhtay hay k ya system kafi acha hay aur es k ilawa hum ek achay programmer hay tu hum easily EA prepare kar saktay hay .:)

cttxp194
2013-11-18, 01:36 PM
对于贸易的交易系统有很多。这个需要看你做什么货币了。比如说黄金。 如果你要有交易计划你会去分析黄金。在哪里有阻力。阻力的关键位置上是下。 我应该在哪里进场。止损止盈在哪里比较合适。
然后就要按照自己的方法去执行自己的交易计划。

fxearner
2013-11-18, 11:06 PM
bhai g EA tu her achay system ka banaia ja sakta hay , agar hum samjhtay hay k ya system kafi acha hay aur es k ilawa hum ek achay programmer hay tu hum easily EA prepare kar saktay hay .:)

hanji bhai agar hum computer programmer hai tou hum apni kisi bhi achhi strategy ka EA apne aap develop kar sakte hai,bass hume usse pehle kaafi baar demo mein check karna hoga kyunki jetni practice karenge utna hei hamare liye achha hai kisi aur ke liye nahi..

sunila
2013-11-19, 10:37 AM
mainay yai systme kabhea nahe daikha hai mughy lagta hai k yai system kafi acaha ho sakta hai magar kabhea try nahe kia hai kafi logu sai is k baray mai suna hai..

ddm.alamgir
2013-11-19, 10:56 AM
From what i do know, basket commercialism system is extremely risky strategy as a result of it'll use all currency pairs during a time therefore I don't assume if this strategy is nice plan for traders and it is not simple to try and do. I opt to use another strategy than victimization this one, it's too dangerous however if you would like to use this strategy therefore I advised to undertake it on demo account initial to understand the risk of strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.

ajman
2013-11-19, 10:59 AM
i have heard so much this basket trading strategy but i am yet to understand what it is all about some say as separating between oil and water usually took place on Wednesday when British market had just opened and it was a trader can do the op.

hashaam
2013-11-19, 11:06 AM
basket trading framework basically means supporting certain sets against different sets. I suppose you may as well hunt great on the web for how this meets expectations, since I am not a master with it myself

fxghost
2013-11-28, 05:04 PM
hanji bhai agar hum computer programmer hai tou hum apni kisi bhi achhi strategy ka EA apne aap develop kar sakte hai,bass hume usse pehle kaafi baar demo mein check karna hoga kyunki jetni practice karenge utna hei hamare liye achha hai kisi aur ke liye nahi..

Lekin bhaiya ji mere hisab se humko EA nahi use karna chahiye agar humare pass strategy acha hain to humko manualy uska use karna chahiye EA par humara koi decision nahi hoga jab ki manual trade par hum kafi ache decision le sakte hain

naziakhan
2013-11-28, 06:42 PM

G bhai agar hum apna EA develop kartay hay tu hamay us ko real account per use karnay sa pahlay demo per hi use karna cahiyay . es sa hamay apnay tyar kiyay howay EA k result k baray ma pata chal jayega .:good:

shuaib789
2013-11-28, 07:30 PM
i think basket treading is so difficult wo professional or succesful treader ke lye hai me to is par treading krta ho or mujhe is forum par knowledge demo account se mila hai or sath me learning bhi mili hai...........

al-furqan
2013-11-28, 08:25 PM
the basket trading system was working before but right now it is not a good way to trade the Forex market anymore because the Forex market changes with time and now it has changed so the signal generated for one pair should not be used for another pair because it will never work for it so we should know that and make sure we do what is right instead of wasting our money.

mstnazim
2013-11-28, 08:41 PM
From what i do know, basket commerce system is incredibly risky strategy as a result of it'll use all currency pairs in a very time therefore I don't suppose if this strategy is sweet plan for traders and it isn't straightforward to try and do. I like better to use another strategy than victimization this one, it's too dangerous however if you wish to use this strategy therefore I advised to do it on demo account initial to understand the risk of strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.

asingh601
2013-11-29, 12:46 AM
Lekin bhaiya ji mere hisab se humko EA nahi use karna chahiye agar humare pass strategy acha hain to humko manualy uska use karna chahiye EA par humara koi decision nahi hoga jab ki manual trade par hum kafi ache decision le sakte hain

sahi kaha aapne EA ke anjaan machine jiske aage piche ham kuch nahi jante hain use ham apna paisa kaise de sakte hain aur bhagwan ne jab hame accha sa bada dimag diya hai to uska upyog kar ke ek acchi trading kyon nahi kar sakte hain ham bhale hi thoda samay lagega lekin ho to jaegi trading.

cisco_fx17
2013-12-10, 07:12 AM
Basket trading we can use to trade the monthly period, because we had to wait for prices to go back to the support and resistant, if prices get to the point of support and resistant then we will be able to produce the best price in the event of a breakout,, maybe my opinion D1 timeframe is very suitable for basket trading system

fxghost
2013-12-10, 01:01 PM
G bhai agar hum apna EA develop kartay hay tu hamay us ko real account per use karnay sa pahlay demo per hi use karna cahiyay . es sa hamay apnay tyar kiyay howay EA k result k baray ma pata chal jayega .:good:

bhaiya ji main 2 din se EA searching kar raha hu maine socha shayad koi aisa EA mil jaye jisse trading mein fayda ho jaye lekin koi bhi EA aisa nahi hain jo trading mein fayda de sake isliye main wapas manual par hi aa gaya hu

mizz31
2013-12-10, 02:14 PM
mene is ke bare me suna bohat hai lekin kabhi isko kiya nahi hai me iss system se
seticefy nahi hun me just bb indicator ki help se he trading karta hun or acha kama leta hun .......................

fxearner
2013-12-10, 05:18 PM
sahi kaha aapne EA ke anjaan machine jiske aage piche ham kuch nahi jante hain use ham apna paisa kaise de sakte hain aur bhagwan ne jab hame accha sa bada dimag diya hai to uska upyog kar ke ek acchi trading kyon nahi kar sakte hain ham bhale hi thoda samay lagega lekin ho to jaegi trading.

hanji bhai EA ko hum bilkul nahi jaante,ye hamare liye ek machine hai jo apne aap sab kuch karta hai,mujhe bhi ye bilkul nahi pasand esse badiya trader apne aap tr ading ko sikhein aur samajhne ki koshish karenga tou wo forex mein lifetime kaam karke paisa kama sakenga..

aminhovic9
2013-12-10, 08:27 PM
Frankly I think that fear is a good thing. Especially in the Forex markets!! And if you don't know what you are doing you should be afraid. There is in fact an ancient truth - knowledge is power - which means that if you know what you are doing the fear is removed.

asingh601
2013-12-12, 09:28 PM

hann aapne sahi khaa koi bhi system ko bina read aur try kiye khaa nahi jaa sakta hai ki wo kaisa hoga lekin main ye manta hun ki koi bhi system try karne se accha hai ki aap khud ki trading system ko banaye aur uske hisab se chalen jo ki aapko jyada faydemand hogi.

ashrafshawky
2013-12-12, 09:29 PM
To be a good analysis of the market before entering into any deal and choosers entry point with accuracy as well as the exit point with good management of capital

bonouspoint
2013-12-13, 12:18 AM
Main to yahan new new hun aur mery bhai ne mugy is kaam pe lagaya hai aur basket trading to maine suna he pehli baar ahai mery khayal se to yhe wo trading hi jis mei banda lalchi ban kay paise laga deta hai aur baad mei nuksaan he bohat hota hai.

mintulponk
2013-12-28, 05:08 PM
sory yar main ne to es system k barey main nahi sona ha main to 1st time he es k barey main son raha houn ap he koi es k barey main mugh ko salah de man to abhi sir manual or scaling he use karta houn ye bascat trading sysytem main ne ab sona ha app se

fxghost
2014-01-15, 04:20 PM
hann aapne sahi khaa koi bhi system ko bina read aur try kiye khaa nahi jaa sakta hai ki wo kaisa hoga lekin main ye manta hun ki koi bhi system try karne se accha hai ki aap khud ki trading system ko banaye aur uske hisab se chalen jo ki aapko jyada faydemand hogi.

Bhaiya ji mera manna hain agar trader kisi naye system ko test kar leta hain to usmein koi burai nahi hain chahe wo kisi ka bhi system ho lekin khud ka system hi jayda behtar rahta hain bhaiya ji

Sunnygahsan
2014-01-15, 04:30 PM
some say as dividing or divided between oil and water

typically occurred on Wednesday when British business sector had recently opened and it was a dealer can do the op

sorry assuming that I'm wrongthank you sir data,,,

fxearner
2014-01-17, 03:23 PM
Bhaiya ji mera manna hain agar trader kisi naye system ko test kar leta hain to usmein koi burai nahi hain chahe wo kisi ka bhi system ho lekin khud ka system hi jayda behtar rahta hain bhaiya ji

hanji bhai forex mein trader chahe kisi ka bhi system use karein lekin use system use karna aana bahut jaroori hai kyunki aisa karne se wo apne system mein expert hojayenga aur uss system mein changes karke apne aap bhi koi system bana sakenga..

federertichka
2014-01-17, 05:02 PM
hello freind thankyou for posting your thread yes the i only alleypok a leastining and learning this strategy its dangeros

fxghost
2014-01-30, 01:41 PM
hanji bhai forex mein trader chahe kisi ka bhi system use karein lekin use system use karna aana bahut jaroori hai kyunki aisa karne se wo apne system mein expert hojayenga aur uss system mein changes karke apne aap bhi koi system bana sakenga..

Ji bhaiya system koi bhi ho jab tak humko wo ayega nahi humari trading achi nahi ho sakti hain trading field mein system ka hona hi humari earning ka rasta hota hain agar system nahi hain to earn nahi kar sakte

a_for_apple
2014-01-30, 06:10 PM
Basket trading we can use to trade the monthly period, because we had to wait for prices to go back to the support and resistant, if prices get to the point of support and resistant then we will be able to produce the best price in the event of a breakout,, maybe my opinion D1 timeframe is very suitable for basket trading system

whether the system is such a pullback system?
how the mechanism of this system? I honestly do not understand about basketball trading system. but if you use it daily timeframe will provide a greater risk (although the potential rewards are also very large)
whether this system could be used for smaller timeframe, such as H1 or H4

forex king
2014-01-31, 08:15 PM
me ne is business ko abhi kuch din pehly he joining di hai or isko abhi me itna janta bhi nahi hun just is business me enter
hua hon or meis me practice kar raha hun ke isko me learn kar lon or is se constantly income hasil karne lag jaoun .....
thanks .

fxghost
2014-02-11, 02:57 PM

Ji bhaiya pahle system ke bare mein read karna hota hain taki hum jaan sake ye system ke kya kya rules hain aur uske baad hi humko rules ke sath system ko demo par test karna hota hain tabhi hum jaan sakte hain system kaisa hain

fxearner
2014-02-11, 03:10 PM
Ji bhaiya pahle system ke bare mein read karna hota hain taki hum jaan sake ye system ke kya kya rules hain aur uske baad hi humko rules ke sath system ko demo par test karna hota hain tabhi hum jaan sakte hain system kaisa hain

hanji bhai pehle system ko jaan lena bahut jaroori hai,jab takk trader system ki working ko nahi samjhenga wo forex mein kaam nahi kar sakta,usko apne aap ess business mein mehnat karke sa majhna hoga tabhi wo esme aage kaam kar sakenga..

mamun9t8
2014-02-11, 03:12 PM
you have to need follow a best trade system and i think this is the best one for you to make a good strategy and this is the best for you to make good and by the long time you will be make good and i think you will be do best by the good strategy

naziakhan
2014-02-13, 10:27 AM
you have to need follow a best trade system and i think this is the best one for you to make a good strategy and this is the best for you to make good and by the long time you will be make good and i think you will be do best by the good strategy

G bhai g ya trading system kafi acha hay aur agar koi trader es system ko achi tarha samjh laita hay tu phr wo long time tak es system sa achi earning kar sakta hay , sab sa zaida important ya hay k hum es system ko achi tarha learn karay .:good:

chfmahabub
2014-02-25, 10:31 PM
Becoming a very good research in the current market previous to moving into any deal as well as choosers access point together with reliability plus the quit place together with very good supervision regarding cash.

Jethro
2014-02-26, 11:38 PM
several state since splitting as well as segregated concerning essential oil and also mineral water
normally was held in Friday whenever Uk marketplace had just popped and it ended up being a trader are able to do the op remorseful when I am completely wrong.

gad.even
2014-02-27, 08:11 AM
i've got expended time inside buying and selling and also we have't seen anything this kind of industry. And also i am going to claim that don't intervene such complex methods utilize simple scalping or maybe long term methods.

fxghost
2014-03-09, 03:41 PM
G bhai g ya trading system kafi acha hay aur agar koi trader es system ko achi tarha samjh laita hay tu phr wo long time tak es system sa achi earning kar sakta hay , sab sa zaida important ya hay k hum es system ko achi tarha learn karay .:good:

trading system jab koi bhi samjh aane lag jata hain to wo system humare liye acha hi ban jata hain bhaiya system ko pahle humko samjhna hota hain tabhi wo humare liye faydemand ho sakta hain bhaiya

SAIFULLAH
2014-03-09, 04:18 PM
basket traing system ka tou mugy pata nai haan ye zarur pata haimugy k forex yes it is rite k forex is very interseting to trade aur main sb ehm jo chez hai wo haipatience that is patience is a key of success in the forex market to get profit from this volatile market

sunila
2014-03-09, 11:26 PM
yai suna hai good system hai magar try nahe kia hai mainay kio k itna time he nahe hota hai mere pass jis ki waja sai cehck karny mai problem hoti hai,...

fxghost
2014-03-24, 04:15 PM
yai suna hai good system hai magar try nahe kia hai mainay kio k itna time he nahe hota hai mere pass jis ki waja sai cehck karny mai problem hoti hai,...

agar system badiya hain to usko test karna hota hain humari main khoj sirf system searching par hi hoti hain system jab tak acha system nahi milega hum trading mein acha profits nahi kama sakte hain

moxismichel
2014-03-24, 04:47 PM
i've used a lot of time in buying and selling along with my spouse and i have't seen everything with that sort of trade. As well as let me claim that do not intervene such intricate methods work with straightforward scalping or long term methods.

sunila
2014-03-24, 11:25 PM
mughy is syetme ki abhi tak samjh nahe a saki hai k yai kaisay work karta hai aur kaisay samjh jata hai but google karny sai yai theak sai samjh a bhi sakta hai...

naziakhan
2014-03-25, 10:46 AM
agar system badiya hain to usko test karna hota hain humari main khoj sirf system searching par hi hoti hain system jab tak acha system nahi milega hum trading mein acha profits nahi kama sakte hain

G bhai her trader acha trading system ki khoj ma hi rahta hay , es liyay hamay her new trading system ko demo per zarur apply kar k check karna cahiyay , es tarha hum us trading system k baray ma jan saktay hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-03-25, 05:59 PM
G bhai her trader acha trading system ki khoj ma hi rahta hay , es liyay hamay her new trading system ko demo per zarur apply kar k check karna cahiyay , es tarha hum us trading system k baray ma jan saktay hay .:good:

hanji forex trading ke business mein har ek trader ko achha system chahiye hoya hai aur esliye traders one by one system ko demo account mein use karte hai,agar ek baar system ko ache se samajh lete hai to fir usko real account mein use karne mein koi dikkat nahi hoti..

mdchomokali
2014-03-26, 05:39 PM
When i basket ne'er technique ahead of commercialization. Associate's throughout breastfeeding the creativeness, nevertheless appears to Pine Shrub Point out compost Currency trading technique that has a very different.

subnkur
2014-03-26, 06:05 PM
some declare as removing or even lost in between acrylic and drinking water
usually took place about Wednesday as soon as British marketplace got only popped and it had been the investor are capable of doing the op. sorry when I'm wrong.

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 02:03 AM
dear sir me to forex trading marekt me new hun aur mere khyaal se ap ka question bohot hi zayada professional hai so i think me to is ka jawaab ni de paunga ap ko chaie ap kisi experienced trader se consult karen :)

fxghost
2014-04-17, 12:22 PM
hanji forex trading ke business mein har ek trader ko achha system chahiye hoya hai aur esliye traders one by one system ko demo account mein use karte hai,agar ek baar system ko ache se samajh lete hai to fir usko real account mein use karne mein koi dikkat nahi hoti..

system ke bina trading nahi hoti hain system sabhi ko chahiye hota hain apna apna system sabhi ko banana chahiye agar system hoga tohi to wo trader achi trading kar sakega aur earn kar sakega bhaiya ji

philipphilemon
2014-04-17, 01:50 PM
Ye technique to may possibly very first time sunlight raha hoon. Ho sakta hai is actually ka koi wajood ho laikin meray kkhayal may possibly standard merchants is actually kay baray may possibly nahi jantay. possibly I've not read this specific phrase in the course of the buying and selling occupation.

fxghost
2014-04-20, 12:06 PM
bhaiya ji maine aaj tak ye use nahi kiya hain bas maine naam hi suna hain basket system ka EA bhi suna hain ye maine thread pada tha lekin maine dono mein se koi bhi use nahi kiya hain na hi iske bare mein janta hu

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-20, 07:46 PM
arybhai muhy asiy simple trde k sahi pat nai chal rahahai aur ap basket sytem k oper pucnh gaye hon mujhy simple trde main los k oper los hoye ja rahy hai kuch smjh main nai ta hai forx jitna easy lgta hai utnaye easiy bilkul bhi nai hai

mohammadzahid
2014-04-21, 07:27 AM
basket baall system aik kaafi ashaa system hy jis ko hum thory si mehnat sy seekh sakty hein aor jab iss ko sahi tarah sy seekh jaien to pher iss ko use karty hoey hum iss sy kaafi asha reponse haasil kar sakty hein kiun k ye aik kaafi ashaa system hy.

portal
2014-04-21, 03:49 PM
this first time i hear and read about basket trading strategy but i dont know how it work hope you will explain it more detail so i can learn for it and got profit from it
and please you give explanation using picture because learn from picture is more easy for me

fxghost
2014-05-10, 06:35 PM
basket baall system aik kaafi ashaa system hy jis ko hum thory si mehnat sy seekh sakty hein aor jab iss ko sahi tarah sy seekh jaien to pher iss ko use karty hoey hum iss sy kaafi asha reponse haasil kar sakty hein kiun k ye aik kaafi ashaa system hy.

bhaiya ji maine to khair is system ka kabhi bhi use nahi kiya hain aur ye acha hain ya fir bekar abhi ye bhi nahi bata sakta hu lekin mujhe to aisa lagta hain agar acha hain to jarur isko try karke dekh lena hi theek rahega bhaiya

Asim Wazeer
2014-05-10, 11:05 PM
muje is basket trading system ke bare mai kuch patha nahe hai agar aplogo ko patha ho tou kindly muje clear cut language mai samja de jiye . ap sab ka shukria

Jannat Noor
2014-05-11, 11:11 AM
Coming from what exactly I realize, gift basket exchanging method is incredibly dangerous tactic because doing so will use all foreign exchange sets in a very period and so i don't believe in case this strategy is good plan for investors and it's quite difficult to accomplish. I prefer to make use of yet another tactic in comparison with employing this one particular, it really is also harmful however if you would like take advantage of this tactic and so i encouraged to try this in demonstration bill primary to know this risk involving tactic as well as efficiency to make use of this strategy.

mfarooq
2014-05-11, 02:35 PM
I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do.
the

portal
2014-05-11, 05:03 PM
I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do.
the

i think we have similiar opinion, i also did not like to trade on many pairs, i rather to focuss on one pair so i can take the reversal and trending movement from that pair, but if only play two pairs i think that will be oke because we can make more than one account for forex trading so we can trade eur-usd on one broker and other pair on other broker

irsyad
2014-05-11, 05:16 PM
I think it's a strategy that need testing because it's trading as us basketball trading with random and all will be good to be able to focus and all need processes and peace and with a good knowledge then all will be fine and we should be able to focus.:yahoo:

fxghost
2014-05-23, 03:41 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ko koi bhi system mile usko ek bar demo par test karke jarur dekhna chahiye kya pata wo system effective ho aur aap usse achi earning kar sako

humko demo par test karna isliye hota hain hum kisi bhi system ke bare mein achi tarah se pahle jaan sake bhaiya ji aise to hazaro system hain lekin sabhi ko test nahi kiya ja sakta hain sirf aise hi system test kare jo faydemand lage

utiez26
2014-05-24, 10:41 AM
strategy to may first time sun raha hoon . Ho sakta hai is ka koi wajood ho laikin meray kkhayal may normal traders is kay baray may nahi jantay . I prefer to use another strategy than using
this one, it's too dangerous but if you want to use this strategy so I suggested to try it on demo account first to know the risk of strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.

fxhunter
2014-05-24, 10:44 AM
This system is also great and like that so much system have in this market and all of these are good but you need to have a personal system with this strategy otherwise not possible for you to get success easily from this market and won't can make anythings also.

naziakhan
2014-05-24, 02:44 PM
I think it's a strategy that need testing because it's trading as us basketball trading with random and all will be good to be able to focus and all need processes and peace and with a good knowledge then all will be fine and we should be able to focus.:yahoo:

bhaiya g her trading strategy k liyay tesing zaruri hoti hay , agar hum trading strategy ko real per use karnay sa pahlay test kar laitay hay tu ya hamay kafi zaida faida daita hay aur hum baday losses sa bi bach saktay hay .:good:

fxghost
2014-06-04, 03:33 PM
bhaiya g her trading strategy k liyay tesing zaruri hoti hay , agar hum trading strategy ko real per use karnay sa pahlay test kar laitay hay tu ya hamay kafi zaida faida daita hay aur hum baday losses sa bi bach saktay hay .:good:

strategy ka agar real par hum log use karte hain to achi baat to hain lekin demo par test karna bhi kafi jaruri hota hain jab tak hum jaan nahi lete hain kis tarah ki strategy hai tab tak humko use nahi karna hota hain

arnav
2014-06-04, 04:36 PM
strategy ka agar real par hum log use karte hain to achi baat to hain lekin demo par test karna bhi kafi jaruri hota hain jab tak hum jaan nahi lete hain kis tarah ki strategy hai tab tak humko use nahi karna hota hain

koi bhi strategy kyu na ho humein usse demo par use karke dekhna jaruri rehta hai kyuki real par direct kisi bhi strategy ko use karna trader kiye liye khatarnak ho sakta hai, isliye apko chahiye koi bhi strategy kyu na ho usse demo par ek baar try karke dekh le.

ebizrai
2014-06-04, 04:39 PM
Mujhe iske bare me thik se kuch vi malum nahi hai , mai is market me abhi bhi jayda knowledge hasil nahi kiya hai , lakin main chahati hu ke main is business ki pahele sare information ko thik se hasil karungi or fir business ko acche se karungi , agr ap mujhe iske bare me thik se information dete hai to wo bahatar hogi .

asingh601
2014-06-04, 11:18 PM

sahi kaha aapne bhai ji real me istemaal karne se pehle strategy ko demo par test karna jaruri hai taki ham iske bare me purnataya jaan saken ki strategy hamen real me sahi signal dega ya fir hamen loss ho sakta hai real me.

naziakhan
2014-06-05, 02:46 PM
koi bhi strategy kyu na ho humein usse demo par use karke dekhna jaruri rehta hai kyuki real par direct kisi bhi strategy ko use karna trader kiye liye khatarnak ho sakta hai, isliye apko chahiye koi bhi strategy kyu na ho usse demo par ek baar try karke dekh le.

G bhai kisi bi trading strategy ko agar hum direct real account per use kartay hay tu ya kafi zaida risky ho sakta hay aur hamay bada loss bi jhelna parh sakta hay , her trading strategy ko pahlay test karna zaruri hota hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-06-05, 06:19 PM
G bhai kisi bi trading strategy ko agar hum direct real account per use kartay hay tu ya kafi zaida risky ho sakta hay aur hamay bada loss bi jhelna parh sakta hay , her trading strategy ko pahlay test karna zaruri hota hay .:good:

hanji trading stsrategy ko trader ekdum se real account par use nahi kar sakta,trader ko usspar time dekar usspar test karna hota hai jisse trader uske signals ko samajh sakein,forex mein trader aise he set nahi ho payenga usko kaafi hard work karna hota hai..

lyrics35
2014-06-07, 11:14 AM
ye kn si strategy ha bhia ma 8 mnth se forex kr raha hu per ma ne asi koi stargy nh suni, ap confrm karo phle phir ap share karo

fxghost
2014-08-18, 03:06 PM
ye kn si strategy ha bhia ma 8 mnth se forex kr raha hu per ma ne asi koi stargy nh suni, ap confrm karo phle phir ap share karo

bhaiya ji bahut se trader ne iske bare mein nahi suna hain yaha is field mein kafi tarah ke trading system hain naye naye trading system aksar trader ke samne aate hain maine bhi is system ke bare mein nahi janta hu

arfathuddin2
2014-08-21, 10:26 AM
hi absolutely yes i agree on hand sir, thank you help and advice Make it happen make an attempt to learn it all and learn by means of everyone nd the baby boomers listed here With regards to the majority of us hope might be successful

fxghost
2014-09-11, 02:03 PM

bahut hi kam trader is strategy ke bare mein jante hain lekin yaha screen shot hota to dekh kar pata kiya ja sakta tha ki kis tarah ka ye system hain abhi to filhaal jaane bina kuch nahi bataya ja sakta hain bhaiya ji

portal
2014-09-11, 02:30 PM
i never know about basket trading strategy and i hope i fou understand about this you should share it with us, or maybe therea re other trader who use this basket trading system hpe they will share it with us, maybe this basket trading system really good for us to make more profit

naziakhan
2014-09-12, 10:30 AM
bahut hi kam trader is strategy ke bare mein jante hain lekin yaha screen shot hota to dekh kar pata kiya ja sakta tha ki kis tarah ka ye system hain abhi to filhaal jaane bina kuch nahi bataya ja sakta hain bhaiya ji

G bhai g es trading system ko buhat kam trader use kartay hay , ma na bi es ko ek bar use karnay ki koshish kari thi lakin mujhay samjh nh ai , mery khyal ma hamay simple trading strategy hi use karni cahiyay .:good:

uzmanaz
2014-09-12, 10:37 AM
is kay baray mainmujhey nai pata hai dear mainnay app se suna haikyu kay agar mujhey is kay baray mainpata hota tomainapp ko bata daiti i think yeh koi new cheez launch hui hai kyu kay main mai is kay baray main suna nai tha just app se he suna hai is kay baray main.

downlaod1
2014-09-13, 05:35 AM
dear sir me to forex trading marekt me new hun aur mere khyaal se ap ka question bohot hi zayada professional hai so i think me to is ka jawaab ni de paunga ap ko chaie ap kisi experienced trader se consult karen

---------- Post added 09-13-2014 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2014 at 11:53 PM ----------

dear sir me to forex trading marekt me new hun aur mere khyaal se ap ka question bohot hi zayada professional hai so i think me to is ka jawaab ni de paunga ap ko chaie ap kisi experienced trader se consult karen.

fxearner
2014-09-13, 05:22 PM
G bhai g es trading system ko buhat kam trader use kartay hay , ma na bi es ko ek bar use karnay ki koshish kari thi lakin mujhay samjh nh ai , mery khyal ma hamay simple trading strategy hi use karni cahiyay .:good:

hanji trader ko simple strategy he use karna chahiye,yaha har trader achhe se trading strategy ko use karle aisa nahi ho paata hai,agar aapko kisi system par time dene ke baad bhi uska working ka pata nahi chal raha to aapko fir dusra system use karna hoga..

ateftrader
2014-09-14, 12:30 AM
Many traders think that these fake softwares will help them but it is not true because they are only a waste of money and time.It would be better to learn technical analysis and to find the suitable strategy to make profit in the forex market.

raedsagga
2014-09-22, 03:50 PM
some say as separating or separated between oil and water
usually took place on Wednesday when British market had just opened and it was a trader can do the op
sorry if I'm wrong

atifrana
2014-10-18, 01:19 PM
Mene Basket trading system ka name suna hai is ko kuch traders use ker rahe hain or is ko acha b bata rahe hain per mene ab tak is system me try nahi keri hai q k me abi or kuch systems per kam ker raha hun per time milne per is system ko b check kero ga k kitna effective hai yeh.

ipman
2014-11-08, 07:17 PM
SELL:
USD / CHF
EUR / GBP
NZD / USD
GBP / USD
EUR / JPY
AUD / JPY
GBP / JPY

BUY:
AUD / USD
NZD / JPY
GBP / CHF
EUR / USD
EUR / CHF
CHF / JPY
USD / JPY

so many pairs you mentioned, if this is related to basketball trading technique? it is not included in hedging the correlation between the pair? what if the open position between the pair was actually wrong? although I know that for example between the EU and UCHF always opposed, whether open positions need to do the same?

naziakhan
2014-11-09, 02:02 PM
mujhay es trading system k baray ma zaida jankari nh hay , lakin ya trading system dikhnay ma acha lagta hay es liyay hamay es ko demo per use kar k zarur daikhna cahiyay , hamay zarur acha result milay ga .:good:

fxearner
2014-11-18, 04:30 PM
mujhay es trading system k baray ma zaida jankari nh hay , lakin ya trading system dikhnay ma acha lagta hay es liyay hamay es ko demo per use kar k zarur daikhna cahiyay , hamay zarur acha result milay ga .:good:

bhai ji trading system agar dekhne me achha lag raha hai to wo use karke jaroor dekhna chahiye kyunki har system trader ko samajh nahi aata,trader ko pehle usko demo me practice karlena chahiye tabhi wo uske baarein me achhe se samajh payenga..

sahilrajput
2014-11-18, 11:47 PM
Mujy forex trading main aik saal ho gya hy lakin main nyko bi basket trading system ky naam sy koi bi strategy nahi suni ya dekhi ho. ap chaie k ap google par search kar k apni basket trading ko find kar sakty ho. ho sakta hy k ye strategy bohat hi successful ho.

forexlive
2014-12-01, 03:39 PM
bai saab g muje app ki post bhout achi lagi app ne es post mai ek system ke bare bata aa hai ki es system mai kya hota hai mare hisab se app jeh system mai apna time mat waste kare app ko forex mai khud ek asa system bana chahi aa jes se app ko achi help mil sakti hai forex mai app ko ase bhout se system hote hai but agar app es ko offline chart par dekhe tuh app ko jeh bhout ache lage geh but real trading mai jeh app ka sath nai deh ge bai saab g

asingh601
2014-12-10, 03:00 PM
bhaiya ji basket trading maine dekha hain aur suna bhi hain lekin itna effective nahi hain isliye maine us system ko jayda dheyan nahi diya main dusri trading system ka istemaal kar raha hoon bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne ye bekar strategy hai utna khas nahi hai jitna ki ham sochte hain is se accha hai ki ham logon ko dusre strategy par kaam karna chahiye dusron ke system waise bhi bekar hote hain unke liye faydemand par hamare liye kaam nahi aate wo.

loys
2015-01-30, 01:55 AM
i'am not agree with you dear friend, you have to be very carfull when you work with this strategi, basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so, i don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. good luck.

NaveedPK
2015-02-09, 08:00 PM
dear i heard the name of a new strategy from you in this post and i am thankful to you because i can now search this strategy on the goggle and can easily read the strategy,s detail very comfortably.

shinaforex1
2015-02-10, 02:31 AM
I have not seen the strategy system before but i will try to look into the strategy and use it in the forex market demo account may be i can make use of it in the forex market trading business