PDA

View Full Version : why is forex trading so difficult

Pages : [1] 2

pitbull.70
2013-03-24, 11:58 AM
forex trading be very lucrative sea but its Difficult getting these days. why is making money from forex very hard?

akshy
2013-03-24, 02:59 PM
forex trading tu bahot easy business he. han forex hard work zaror he. new trader ya jin trader ko forex ke bary main koi knowledge nai. ya trading skil ka pata nai he, un trader ke liye forex bahot difficult business he. hard work . practic se forex ko easy bana sakty hen...............

onita2272
2013-03-24, 03:10 PM
Forex is best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money so that you have to be very calculative and accurate. otherwise you may have a great loss.

zaheerkhan21
2013-03-24, 03:14 PM
forex is not difficult if u know about forex then u can easily earn money forex is difficult for only those are new in forex and have not any knowledege and expericence if u have ability to learn and seek forex then u have great way of earning .

adnanraza
2013-03-24, 03:16 PM
Dear I think forex business zara sa b difficult nahi hai yeh agr difficult hai tou sirf un logo k leye hai jin k pass is k bare mein knowledge or experience na ho un k leye he is mein mushkil hoti hai forex trading business nahi tou kafi easy hai yeh or sab se best hai online ki duniya mein.

beautifulrose
2013-03-24, 03:18 PM
This business is not difficult to do. We just need the high study for our success.

wesfx45
2013-03-24, 03:21 PM
I think that Forex market is very difficult because Forex market is very risky market. And it is worldwide market so if a traders have not enough knowledge about Forex then he/she must be loss there money. So it is very difficult.

soneya
2013-03-24, 03:22 PM
Currency exchange is for the best online business utilizing massive amount the likes of experience, figuring out, working experience, determination, competencies, competencies and likewise revenue which means that that you need to get rather calculative together with complete. If not you will have a good deprivation.

m.asifali
2013-03-24, 03:23 PM
in the my point of view the forex trading are so difficult for its movement they have not time to change the market conditions and chance to come money lose and chance to lose the money.

wasekmia
2013-03-24, 03:51 PM
I don't think so Forex trading is so difficult.I think if you have enough knowledge, skill and potentiality you can make huge money from it.Again if you don't have it, it may be quit tough site for you and you can get loss from it.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I never think that Forex trading is so difficult.Forex is a flexible site and enough experience, knowledge and skill is necessary for doing this business.I believe that if we can gain these, we will be able to make money without any kind of difficulties.

haney
2013-03-24, 03:53 PM
it is normal my friend, we will feel so hard to trade in the first time, maybe first year, becasue my first years was bad experiences, but then i got my way for trading and at last i can fixed and completed one by one and do trade with better, and so now, just prepare yourself with good discipline and patience besides you struggle to fix and complete the weakness, i support you, we are now in proccess and believe with our hardwork, we will get the results

akash01
2013-03-24, 04:08 PM
best difficult for a forex work and jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a forex work and goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and best income money for a jobs now join a forex work.

afjal01
2013-03-24, 04:24 PM
difficult for a forex and better way profit income money for a jobs now work for a forex and free income money for a jobs now join a forex work and bets income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a profit income money.

yytt66
2013-03-24, 04:56 PM
forex achha business hai aur yeh mushkil nahi hai is main humain achhy experience aur knowledge ki zaroorat hoti hai jis say hu achhi trading ker sakty hain ager hum forex main ziada earning ki try nakren to is main loss nahi hota market apni jaga wapiss aa jati hai aur hum achha profit haasil kerty hain is kay liye humain low volumes main trade kerni chahiye

sainkhan60
2013-03-24, 04:57 PM
Forex isqadar difficult nahin hai jitna log isko bana daitay hain iskay liyay apko time require hota hai waqt kay sath sath ap system ko samajhnay lagtay hain aur apaky profit main izafa hota jata hai.

lipika8888
2013-03-24, 05:59 PM
Forex treading is so difficult because it is a very risky business. Forex treading need much study and well experience in Forex treading and it is very hard working and so this business is so difficult for all person.

shun01
2013-03-24, 06:07 PM
very important for a forex difficult for a forex work and jobs now goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a forex work and goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs.

jeetnrimi
2013-03-24, 06:11 PM
Kyoki forex trading currency ko sirf BUY aur SELL karne jitna easy nahi hai, agar aapko real trader banana hai to aapko knowledge aur experience ki jaroorat padti hai aur experience aap practice se aur trade karte karte aati hai, forex trading me good skill, technical aur fundamental analysis, good money management, patience aur own strastegy ki jaroorat hoti hai.

arfin01
2013-03-24, 06:18 PM
trading for a all man forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a trade forex and better income money for a jobs now all man join a forex work and better income money for a jobs now like for a forex work all man and goods for a jobs now join a forex work .

khuram
2013-03-24, 06:21 PM
Forex trading koimushkil baat nahi hai ye to bohat he esy hai or bohat he jaldi oick hone wali cheez hai bas isko thora sa learn krne ki zrorat hai or thora sa time dane ki zrorat hai tab he ye hamary liy asaan ho sakti hai.

nurulhudaforex
2013-03-24, 06:26 PM
Forex trading is so difficult because it need learn more,it is not for illiterate person.If any person can learn about it then it will be easy for him/her.

ibyousaf1
forex trading is so easy and is not difficult but if we have the training about the trading sites and if we also have the big capital for the making of the transaction on the trading sites we need for these purpose a lot of the money so that we can make the good and big transaction on the instaforex trading sites for the biginers we need the big amount of the money.

m.ahmed bilal
i think in Forex trading that person can feel trading difficult which has no patience in him self and he just come in the Forex for the purpose of making more and more money.for these people Forex is very difficult.

kanka8888
2013-03-24, 07:33 PM
It is not right thinking that Forex treading is so difficult because it is a smart work and it is very easy for all > as a forex treader i believe it. I can say that there is no difficult in Forex if you can love it and learn it properly.

sazzadul.sohag
2013-03-24, 07:35 PM
i thing that actually very interesting of Forex trading business and also have a good experience in trading. and successful trader in the Forex business.
but Forex trading is also risky business in the world. then Forex trading success are not very easy. and have good knowledge and experience business for trade.

alflah222
2013-03-24, 07:42 PM
forex is best business with lot fo things like knowledge, learning experience, sikill , abillites and also money so that you have to be very calcuative and accureate . forex is not difficult and thought that forex is some easy and some difficult.

urduforex
2013-03-24, 07:44 PM
Forex trading is not difficult we make it difficult by our own mistakes , And when we learn by mistakes then it becomes easiest thing to do in all the businesses , I Also felt it hard.

sazzadul.sohag
2013-03-24, 07:48 PM
yes i am very happy and enjoying in the Forex trade is very friendly so it's i am very enjoying the forex trade. So thats why im trading very simple and cool, im earning minimum profit in a aweekly. then i like this trade.

adnan93
2013-03-24, 07:49 PM
1 it is a complex subject 2 there are people lots of people out there wanting to sell you useless courses 3 the emotional aspect, most people need to increase their pension pot so I suspect they don't manage their money in a rational way.

nabicp
2013-03-24, 07:53 PM
Forex is the best business online, using a tremendous amount of experience in like quotations, work experience, determination, skills, abilities, and income also probably getting along with the entire computing that means. If you do not, you will have a good poverty.

peaukey
2013-03-24, 08:17 PM
without experience and knowledge forex trading is difficult.you need to know about forex as much as possible.also gather experience so that you can save money.forex is not difficult at all.

Angel-Queen
2013-03-24, 08:20 PM
forex is not so diificult buisness, i think people who lose here by their little mistakes thinks that it is difficult.. if u practise and gain your experience then it is reliable and easy for u

blackjack
2013-03-24, 08:21 PM
I belive most traders they just want to pocket the pip instand to holding the trade, forex is a waiting game, or a picture game, understand indicators that you use and you will make forex trading so easy for you .

realsoftbd11
2013-03-24, 08:26 PM
dear friend, Forex is best business. to do this business need a lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money. so that you have to be very intelligent. otherwise you may have fall in a great loss. so be careful.

sundorali0000
2013-03-24, 08:28 PM
This is the simple question that we know that forex starting is the very easy but success is the some hard because before start the trading we have to learn it with the very clearly otherwise we do not trade in the forex market for benefit.

advance
2013-03-24, 08:38 PM
forex trading is not too much difficult. trader feel that it is difficult because they dont have the proper knowledge and trading strategy. if they make a plan and trading in proper way then they make forex trading easy. with the trading experience if will become easy.

rasel22
2013-03-24, 08:57 PM
You know about forex then you can easily earn money forex is difficult for only those are news in forex and have not any knowledge and experience.It is world wide market so if a traders have not enough knowledge about forex then he must be loss there money .

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Forex is best business without lot of things like knowledge learning experience patience skills abilities and those are new in forex and have not any knowledge and experience if you have ability to learn and seek forex then you have great way of earning.

smilon
2013-03-24, 09:02 PM
Fx 's best small business using lots of things such as information finding out, practical knowledge, endurance, skills, expertise as well as dollars consequently that you must be extremely calculative and appropriate. Throughout forex trading haven't any kind of information and practical knowledge if you have capacity to study and find forex trading.

ranaasad782
2013-03-24, 09:04 PM
Forex trading is not difficult its only difficult for those who dont have experience about forex trading and about forex market and if a trader have good experience so he can earn good money for him and his family and spent happy life......

netra
2013-03-24, 09:05 PM
If u have the best way u to earn will be new in foreign easier to just, if you have the ability to learn foreign exchange, pursue, u u is the expericence and knowledege any you can earn money forex it is difficult for those who do not have one, then if you know about the foreign exchange, foreign exchange is not difficult.

musharaf8844
2013-03-24, 09:08 PM
Making money is not hard . Hard is to know the market next movement for know this you should increase the skill of analyzing. And you should read news and data and also technical analysis. Than it will become easy to earn from foex.

khadim86
2013-03-24, 09:21 PM
Forex is always difficult for the newbies and for those who join it with out proper guidance and education regarding forex. Fear and greed makes it difficult and ultimately result comes in losing account, but if you have much knowledge and information about forex and invest some money in forex you must get profit

meta traders
2013-03-24, 09:34 PM
Have not the experience and knowledge what u are a great way of winning is practical and new Forex only to facilitate U to U, there is a capability that allows you to move u have to check the contents of the Forex money is difficult it is not difficult if you know about Forex after I was able to receive the Forex.

mdjabbar
2013-03-24, 09:36 PM
Forex is a online business and need to perform a skill man a un skill man can not perform forex business successfully and it is major problem for a trader because business market is profit place and loss not prospect but to gain in this business need knowledge,experience,good qualification so it it is hard at initially.

asad43005
2013-03-24, 09:42 PM
Yes I think forex is an international business so if you this site you may go now a create account and try more and more when you learn and most of time know about forex than you get more profite.But a new member when trade he don't know how to trade and how to earn more profit i suggest you try and try than forex is easy for you.

nipa8888
2013-03-24, 09:43 PM
Forex treading is not so difficult if you can love it and can learn it step by step properly.

milonfkarim
2013-03-24, 09:45 PM
Forex market is very high-risk current market so when a merchants haven't ample concerning forex trading after that must be loss there funds. Fx trading tend to be so challenging due to the mobility conditions as well as possible opportunity to occur funds lose as well as possible opportunity to lose the cash.

DeadShot
2013-03-24, 09:57 PM
It's hard because people expect to make big in a short time. They go on trading without properly learning and take initial requisite steps. Hence they loose their money and blame forex to be hard. It takes time and patience.

ali345
2013-03-24, 09:58 PM
ji haan mujhay aap ka sawal acha laga forex trading aik bohat hi ziyada risky business hai yeh dekhnay mein tou bohat hi asaan lagti hai lekin iss ki market ko dekh ker sab log forex trading ko difficult kehtay hain.

zahidjay01
2013-03-24, 10:02 PM
Crucial concerning products currency exchange currently in work along with career, combined with the finest funds trading training. that's today your energy linked to plenty and many more income for all those factors. your amount of credit score today to help take part in currency exchange along with funds concerning careers combined with the finest Forex.

konyeng
2013-03-24, 10:13 PM
because i think trading forex is not as easy as you back your hand so i think the market is unpredictable so there are many trader fail in this bussines because they dont have good system to trade in forex

mahbub_a13
2013-03-24, 10:24 PM
I believe foreign exchange is not so complicated. In the event that any individual find out about foreign exchange trading after that they can generate quickly throughout fx. Expertise and expertise aid is usually to success throughout foreign exchange trading. If you have not a lot of proficiency in this article anyone fell complicated throughout fx.

jsmnr5002
2013-03-24, 10:29 PM
Its not difficult the only fault about this,people can`t understand the method of forex they also try their sequence to handle that type of business but small concentration of transactions or others openion makes this easier

sajidali92
2013-03-24, 10:50 PM
Forex trading sirf us waqt tk difficult lagti hai jb tk insaan is mein work hard nai karta aur isko mukamal seekh k nai karta lekin jb insan isko mukamal seekh k karta hai aur work hard k sath karta hai to easy b lagti hai aur profit b bht deti hai.

danish010
2013-03-24, 10:54 PM
I think that the forex trading is not the difficult.I think that the people feel that the trading is difficult who did not pay heed on the trading who did not know the write way to trade in the forex.I think that the person know all the things about the forex trading and know how to trade well in the forex trading then he can earn the lot of the money from the forex trading.

adnanoffice
2013-03-24, 10:55 PM
Dear mere khayal mein forex trading bht he simple or easy hai yeh sirf un log k leye mushkil jin k pass proper knowledge or experience na ho is k bina unhe yeh kafi difficult b lage ga or unhe kafi loss b ho ga q k yeh depend krta hai knowledge or experience per.

Rainy Bloom
2013-03-24, 10:59 PM
Forex trading is too difficult who,,s persone,s thay are not traned and no learning about this forex form. forex itni difficult b nahi hai, jitni ap log sanj rehy hain it,s very simpled and learning more. '..............................:-D

urewish
2013-03-24, 11:00 PM
aap nay bilkul theek kaha k forex difficult hai but sirf un k liye jo ia main new hain, or jo old hain un k liye to ye aik asaan ci gmae ki tarha hai, isko samjhny main time zaroor lagta hai but ye asaan lagni lagti hai

hi01
2013-03-24, 11:02 PM
Forex trading is the had but it is not so hard. Study and learn only can gives you good trading system for the earning money. Forex has need at the experience and learn with the best system.

exness222
2013-03-24, 11:06 PM
Forex is also business with lot of things like knowledge learning experience patience skills abilities and also money so that have to be very calculative and accurate.

runa8888
2013-03-24, 11:06 PM
I never think Forex treading is so difficult because it is a smart business and it is very easy for all. Forex treading is very easy to learn and easy to earn. There are many way to learn about Forex treading and so if you can learn it properly you can say this business is not difficult, it is very easy for all.

mdsalauddin491
2013-03-24, 11:11 PM
I think Forex is not so difficult . An educated person have done easily , if she gather knowledge about Forex properly. A student can Forex trade easily. Now a days there are many student are involve there, and take part tome job or business. Also many educated retard person are trade in Forex. Though Forex was difficult every one but now a days it's easy to us.

brodie563
2013-03-24, 11:26 PM
forex trading not only easy. I am sure that men and women think, that your trade is, in fact, ;)difficult to draw attention;) to the fact that the write-understand the method to solve the Forex trading. Certainly a certain person to understand about Forex trading and discover how effective action in Forex trading, Forex trading through massive dollar which he could work. Currency quotes learned to look the best.

jsmnr5001
2013-03-24, 11:30 PM
Dear friend forex trading is difficult for begginer's because they do not have proper knowledge about forex trading. i will suggest them to get propper guide from some one or from internet. If you shall have proper guidence than will not feel forex trading so difficult.

alam888
2013-03-24, 11:44 PM
Forex treading is not so difficult if can understand it properly. I think Forex treading is a very easy business and it is a smart world for all. It is true that Forex treading is very risky but it is not difficult. Forex treading really need to know about this business.

fxrazu
2013-03-24, 11:48 PM
Forex trading is a difficult cause forex is not a easy business it is a very complicated business in the world.it is an international business.forex business has many roles every day roles are updated if you wan to know about forex you need to be a updated trader.then you feel forex business is easy.

tonmoy19
2013-03-24, 11:48 PM
Forex market is very difficult because Forex market is very risky market.Forex is best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money which we know.

silaahamed88
2013-03-24, 11:51 PM
Forex is the risky and most profit earning business. It is the very easy business but it is not difficult business. many people are mind that forex is so difficult for that learning is the main capital for the forex trader.

Hologromduit
2013-03-25, 12:00 AM
i think. because its random to move .. I believe foreign exchange is not so complicated.. Expertise and expertise aid is usually to success throughout foreign exchange trading. If you have not a lot of proficiency in this article anyone fell complicated throughout fx. In the event that any individual find out about foreign exchange trading after that they can generate quickly throughout fx

saeed786
2013-03-25, 09:20 AM
forex is risky and hardest trading business as it involves the exchange of the foreign currencies and also the complex transaction so most of the traders need to make hard working in the forex as they have no such experience in their life. it become easy when they get good experience and understanding of the forex trading business. forex is risky but best way to make more money in short time .

hafi1199
2013-03-25, 09:32 AM
mery khyal main ya tu bus us waqt mushkll hoti hay jab app is main achi tarah say smjhny ke bajy bus wasy he kam start kar daty ho agar app aisa karo gay tu is ka app ko boaht he zadha naqsan ho ga aur app ko ya bohat mushkal lagy gai is lay app is main samjh kar aur seekh kar kam kaya karo.

mjunaid04
2013-03-25, 09:38 AM
forex trade is difficult because of its volatility and prediction it is all predictions if any one predict this market wrongly then he faces alot of problems and he loss money

parvez
2013-03-25, 09:42 AM
I never think that forex trading is so difficult forex is so difficult forex is a flexible site and enough experience knowledge and skill is necessary for doing this business i believe that if we can gain these we can gain these we will be able to make money without any kind of difficulties .

pakdeden
2013-03-25, 09:51 AM
forex trading be very lucrative sea but its Difficult getting these days. why is making money from forex very hard?

forex business very easily understood if we did know the science, because forex is not a gamble, but forex is calculated, which we should know the daily range of each pair so that we can determine the amount of profit that we will achieve, do not also overlook a good margin management so if we are wrong in the open position so that we can minimize losses and maximize profits

kamran123
2013-03-25, 10:06 AM
kuy k bhi forex 1 risky kam ha jis me admi sirf us waqat he kamyab ho skta ha jib us ka is me zda experience ha phr he wo is me success hasal kar k rophit hasal kar skty han ni to i ka is me los ho jata ha

shadi888
2013-03-25, 11:54 AM
To me Forex treading is not difficult because it is very easy to me. I think Forex treading is a smart work. I can say Forex treading not difficult if you can love it and if you can learn step by step. It is very easy for all and for this it is very popular to all.

x2hardstonex
2013-03-25, 11:57 AM
I think its not very hard but little bit hard for those who have not experience in forex we can not control our emotion we can not make strategies we can not make money management thats the Main reason for loss i think if we control on these things than forex is not hard for all its easy if we can try to understand

irshad
2013-03-25, 12:17 PM
Most traders seem to be very short term "swing" or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this do difficult is that trying to accurately predict the little 20-30 pip blips and bleeps over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something I consider to be nearly impossible for the vast majority of traders to do. You'll have some winning and losing streaks but, overall, if you manage to even keep your head barely above water you're probably way ahead of the game.

ismael_hossain
2013-03-25, 12:20 PM
Forex trading is not difficult but i think that forex learning is the very difficult. Forex learning is the most important for the all trader. It is the risky business so learn is first so forex is the difficult.

irshad
2013-03-25, 12:22 PM
Very few traders are long term and there are some very good reasons why. Longer term trading requires a very good knowledge of fundamentals and economics. It takes time to digest all this and most traders probably find it very boring and difficult to follow but, what really makes this type of trading so difficult is that in order to stay in these trades you'll need to be able to ride out the inevitable ups and downs that occur as a trend progresses. There's much less "action" here because longer term trends don't get set up every day (or even every week). These kinds of trades don't appeal to the gamblers.

akbar196
2013-03-25, 12:26 PM
No.dear mere khayal me forex bohat easy orr serious business hey.lekin jo ais ko learn kurne ke bageair kurte hain orr loss authey hain wohi ais ko difficult kehte hain,lekin forex ko easy baney ke liey pehley ais ko learn kia jay.

safder
2013-03-25, 12:30 PM
This industry is not difficult to do.
We simply expect the huge analyze regarding our success.
Thank You

realhaasn_00
2013-03-25, 12:35 PM
Forex trading is not difficult. It is the very simple and easy work for the all trader but i know that there many trader those are no good trained about the trading so they mind that forex is the so difficult.

nkem
2013-03-25, 12:35 PM
i think that the reason we think forex trading is hard is simply because of lack of patience on our part as we do not really wait for a cycle to complete before closing or opening a position.

kukibhai
2013-03-25, 12:39 PM
forex ik buaht easy business hai kun kay is main sirf trading karni hoti hai per ager ap forex ko make money machine banana chahty hain tu ap ko buhat hardworking karna parti hai forex is ley differnet hai kun kay is main rick bee buhat hai aur profit bee buhat zayda hai

nufatrx4u
2013-03-25, 12:40 PM

however, we need to realize that no one knows where the price will move and to where the price will move. .. we can only predict the price for the best possible approach,, but if you already have an analysis that is good then you can dancing with the market .. and make a lot of money,,,

shiedmilon02
2013-03-25, 12:42 PM
forex is not hard in the event you learn about forex next you can readily earn income forex is usually hard for simply those are brand-new inside forex and have absolutely not any information and expertise in the event you possess capability to understand and find forex next you possess great way of getting.

tuntut
2013-03-25, 12:44 PM
make the all can be the best time to make trading so easy .. n can make the analisis. best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money so that you have to be very calculative and accurate.

jasiminbd
2013-03-25, 12:45 PM
Currency exchange rate for the number of large and leverages the best online business experience. Experience and research have defined quite get full implementation so far, and something like the meaning of money. Otherwise, it will be good.

heru
2013-03-25, 12:48 PM
forex is not hard in the event you learn about forex next you can readily earn income forex is usually hard for simply those are brand-new inside forex and have absolutely not any information and expertise in the event you possess capability to understand and find forex next you possess great way of getting.

you are right boss, forex can be easy if we are serious in learning and training. every business in the world is a struggle, including forex business. we should always read the information and training through a demo forex account. I am sure if you are serious you can do it.

shoaib786
2013-03-25, 12:57 PM
forex market mere khayal sy aik bari market hai ye aik difficult or risky market hai es ko smjhna easy nahi hai pr impossible bhi nahi hai es world main kuch bhi impossible nahi hai pr forex krna easy nahi es sy main zyada sy zyada knowldge or practise ki zarort hai

jafa
2013-03-25, 02:20 PM
Forex trading is so difficult but more than difficult it is technical. you can make it easy by understanding it through increasing your Forex knowledge and patience. money is a power and power can not be gained free of any cost and easily nor it is presented in the dish and Forex is the fast flow of money so how can it be easy but nothing to bother actually there the patience and awake mind required a lot because of the understanding of market ups and downs and using right strategies are the tasks of Forex trading there just investment can not make any profit.

juragan
2013-03-25, 02:26 PM
forex be very difficult because we do not yet understand exactly how a good trade. when we sudh clever and can do trading in accordance with the rules then we bsia say that forex trading is profitable. but it all takes time and it takes a long time. learning

timetowait
2013-03-25, 02:27 PM
han yeh bat mujhy b smjajh nahi aati hain kay forex trading itni mushkil kyu hain main tu abhi new hon trading main sb yahi kahtay hain kay trading asan nahi hain

arjuna
2013-03-25, 09:52 PM
any work must be difficult ..... forex trading is difficult ... but if we do it with patience and calm the forex trading that will begin to feel comfortable for us to do ....

sarfraz
2013-03-25, 10:21 PM
Forex trading difficult nahi hai us ko yeh difficult lagti hai jo es k bary mein knowledge gain na kary es k bary mein learn na kary aur ager forex mein learn kar k es k bary mein knowledge gain kar k pher trade aya jay to yeh pher difficult nahi rehy gi bal keh yeh easy ho gi app k liy.

win
2013-03-25, 10:38 PM
forex is not the difficult business.if you learn all the basic terms of teh forex and trade with patience and foillowing all the rules of the forex you will find the forex market very easy.Just need to trade with positive attitude

RedArrow
2013-03-25, 10:42 PM
i think i agree with you mery khyal se forex is so difficult i like forex trading but mujhy is me loss e huwa and i think forex is life time forex job business because i always life time forex treading in the world.forex business a man makeing good job in forex business and If we are a good trader and if you want make a good life in trade market you need to learn forex very well and you must gain in forex market

chelsea419
2013-03-26, 01:03 AM
forex trading is very difficult because most traders jump into forex trading thinking that forex is a get rich quick business. so with that mentality traders do not have enough skills before starting forex trade

lulu50
2013-03-26, 01:07 AM
forex trading is not difficult. people always get the best for everything and well known working establishments in a good ways.

Angel-Queen
2013-03-26, 01:09 AM
it is not so difficult.. only proper planning and preparation is required.. if you do trade with care then it will easy for u.. proper concentration and attention is required in forex trading

sweetc123
2013-03-26, 01:17 AM
Forex trading sometime bht e zayda difficult ho jati hai k is ki sumjh ni ati hai hum order thek lagaty ain market dakh k lakn yh humare e order k againt chali jati hai . i feel Forex bht difficult hai ..

mannnathan
2013-03-26, 01:29 AM
I think which Fx is incredibly complicated due to the fact Fx is incredibly dangerous current market. In fact it is worldwide current market and so if your traders have not plenty of knowledge about Fx. I believe that in case we could acquire these, many of us are able to generate profits without any type of complications.

farhachaudhery
2013-03-26, 01:31 AM
Forex is certainly not difficult if in case u understand about Forex then u can earn revenue fx is difficult for only those are brand new in foreign exchange and also have not just about any knowledge and additionally experience if or when u have ability to understand and additionally look for fx then u have smart way of receiving.

Md Nazmul.
2013-03-26, 01:44 AM
Beginner trader cant analyze market perfectly but they want to make money over night. So they loose money and think that forex trading is not so easy. I think a professional trader can make much profit by perfect analysis and they can analyze market so easily.

eng.adham
2013-03-26, 01:55 AM
for me , i think that forex trading is very easy and interesting for good traders who have good experience and trade using a profitable strategy ..
but this business will be very difficult for new trader who haven't any experience or strategies . so any beginner have to try demo trading for a period to get good experience in this business before he can start his real trading .

adnan_aziz
2013-03-26, 02:15 AM
ye bat bilkul thek boli hai ap ne kay forex trading business main difficulties tou bohot hain lekin agar ap ye difficulties jo start level main hotin hain na ghabrao tou phir ap forex trading business main aik achi earning kar sakte ho in the future.

aginama
2013-03-26, 03:14 AM
Hi my friend, in my trading experience, I believe foreign exchange is not so complicated.. Expertise and expertise aid is usually to success throughout foreign exchange trading. If you have not a lot of proficiency in this article anyone fell complicated throughout fx. In the event that any individual find out about foreign exchange trading after that they can generate quickly throughout fx .Happy trading, guy.

taniki
2013-03-26, 04:04 AM
Forex trading is best job for our earning. Forex is a flexible site and enough experience, knowledge and skill is necessary for doing this business.I believe that if we can gain these, we will be able to make money without any kind of difficulties.Good luck and have nice pips.

furqan1
2013-03-26, 04:19 AM
Forex trading is not a difficult task it is one of the very calm and cool task and a great business where we earn a huge amount of money with the help of experience,time management,learning skills and with the help of concentration trading is a very easy task not difficult for anyone.

hassan347
2013-03-26, 07:37 AM
I think currency dealing trading is not as simple as you back your side so i think the industry is unforeseen so there are many investor fall short in this bussines because they do not need good program to business in currency dealing. Good Luck

salman shafqat
2013-03-26, 07:46 AM
I think Forex trading is not so difficult if we have proper knowledge and understanding about Forex and have a consistency in nature. Forex is an international online business point and giving a huge amount of money to those who are interested in it and experienced one.

endischa
2013-03-26, 07:52 AM
forex is difficult because we dont learn about price movement in forex market correctly so we dont
know what is the right strategy to get in the market in the right time but if we already know about forex trading is easy.

Babar Shahzad
2013-03-26, 07:54 AM
forex trading ko dono trah se liya ja sakta he je kisi ke liye bohat asan he or kisi ke liye bohat mushkal. ab hum daikhty hain ke je kin ke liye asan or kin ke liye mushkal he. first of all dono kisam ke trader ke liye ye bohat zarori he ke ap well trained ho ap ko har kisam ke anylsis ka bakhobi elam ho. ap ko fundamental or technical analysis ka bohat zyda zarori he. es ke elawa dosra agar apke pass bohat healthy capital he to ap ke liye bohat easy he trading agar ap ke pass capital nahi he to pher bohat mushkal he trading

edumund
2013-03-26, 08:04 AM
think, it is for those who don't know may be difficult, but once you understand, you can have their own analysis, you can judge for yourself,
you won't think it hard, on the contrary, you will find it very interesting

thirupathi
2013-03-26, 08:07 AM
The trading bahot easy business he han forex hard work zaror he new trader ya jin trade ko forex ke bary main koi konwledge nai ya trading skill ka peta nahi he un trade ke liye forex bahout
difficult businesss he hard worl practic se forex ko easy bana sakty hen wiht lot things like knwledge learning expereince patience skills.

soniabibi
2013-03-26, 08:38 AM
Forex trading to bohat easy business hai han es k lia knowledge high study hona zarori hai. new traders k lia ya difficult hai because un k pas experience or knowledge ki kami hai warna forex business bohat easy hai.

forex786
2013-03-26, 08:39 AM
My dear, Forex or any trade is not very easy. Business is business. When you are doing any business it means that you are in the competition war. So it is difficult but not impossible. So be ready and do your work and get good earning. Forex trading is not so difficult. The traders are doing this business from a long time. Every thing is possible.

kamran123
2013-03-26, 08:46 AM
bilkul forex 1 differnt he business ha jis me kasi ko zada success hasal ho ajti ha or kasi k kam ye business admi k apny experince or knowledg and mahnat pe depend kerta ha mera is me bht zda shok ha jis se ham easy se bagar tnshn se kamyab ho skta ha

m16kamran
2013-03-26, 08:51 AM
i do not think so that forex is a very difficult work . now if you are new in forex and you do not very much about trading skills and strategies , than it is difficult to you obviously . but if you are a good trader , then it is not too much difficult . it's difficulty depends on your knowledge and learnings .

dilber100
2013-03-26, 08:54 AM
forex trading tu bahot easy business he. han forex hard work zaror he. never think that Forex trading is so difficult.Forex is a flexible site and enough experience,

ahmedreda
2013-03-26, 08:55 AM
no i think making money with this market will be the most easy way to make money ever but if you have one reason called the experience . that experience made this market hard .so training and learning will be the most successful ways to build your experience and to make good profits.

manikah
2013-03-26, 08:57 AM
When you know every fundamental about forex trading it is easy for all.But when you know nothing about this platform it really very difficult.

sajidali92
2013-03-26, 08:58 AM
Forex trading is not very difficult if any body work hard on it he can get very much profit from it we just need full experience full knowledge and hard work then we feel it very easy work to do .

aqsa
2013-03-26, 09:03 AM
Most traders seem to be very short term"swing" or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this do difficult is that trying to accurately predict the little 20-30 pip bilps and bleeps over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something

Teguh
2013-03-26, 09:10 AM
difficult if we have not learned. if we've learned to make a profit we should take advantage of existing opportunities. we can use the familiar analysis market prices. There are two possibilities, namely the price rises or price falls.

aalmamun8921
2013-03-26, 09:16 AM
I think that,Forex is best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money so that you have to be very calculative and accurate. otherwise you may have a great loss.

naveed1985
2013-03-26, 09:26 AM
why not forex trading is difficult but for those who have not good experience,proper knowledge and proper training.and for those who can not understand the movements of currencies.but it is easy for those who have these qualities.

md.jaynal
2013-03-26, 09:34 AM
Forex trading is so much risk online business in this time many people fail in forex trading market for theu are mistake. It is not like so easy business. But if you have to proper knowledge about forex trading then you will gain in forex trading.

shimul33
2013-03-26, 12:09 PM
I think forex is a money making business......................forex is not difficult if u know about forex then u can easily earn money forex is difficult for only those are new in forex and have not any knowledege and expericence if u have ability to learn and seek forex then u have great way of earning . ...............Have a nice day.............Thank you................

Jawwad786
2013-03-26, 04:38 PM
I think Trading is not so difficult if you have skills, knowlege, experience and planning , You have a success, although trading is a risky business but no so difficult.

sajidali92
2013-03-26, 05:09 PM
Forex is difficult in that case when a person doing this business without full knowledge and experience and he do not hard work so it looks very difficult in taht case but if we join it after full training then we get good income from it.

RedArrow
2013-03-26, 05:13 PM
i think forex is sp risky but ager hum complete study k sath is me trading karein to best hai so learn the forex and get the profit and When you decide to work a double your lot size, always thought that to make it in the form of two deals, so you can act all in oneWith this you can reduce the losses that occurred and higher profit possibilities and higher loss possibility in our trades. We must always use the appropriate lot size when we are trading.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-03-26, 05:27 PM
forex business is not so difult but it is verry hard if you do not have enough knowledge about language

blackrose
2013-03-26, 05:36 PM
it is really difficult task for those you are not want to study and learn forex business.it was difficult task for me when i was very new now it is smooth and very interesting business for me.i really enjoy this business.

estevan873
2013-03-26, 05:38 PM
i think throughout Foreign currency trading that person may feel dealing tough which has no persistence throughout him do it yourself as well as he / she simply also come in your Forex trading for the purpose of doing increasingly more cash. intended for they Forex trading is extremely tough.

x2-01
2013-03-26, 05:42 PM
Well forex is a good and profitable business it is difficult for those whodon't learn it and don't practice it because without practice and proper knowledge it is difficult to make money and its risky.

ay3253
2013-03-26, 05:47 PM
nahin aisi koi bhaat nahin hai forex bilkul bhi dificult nahi hai ager is per soch, samjh, knowledge or training k sath work kiya jaye. forex sy hamin kafi earning bhi ho jati hai or knowledge bhi hasil hota rehta hai.

larebtanweer
2013-03-26, 05:48 PM
no forex trading is no difficult han wo log jo is me nai hen un ko lagta ho ga k ye difficult hai mere khayal me agr hm mehnat aur lagan se is pe kam kren is ko samjhen or time den tu ye difficult ni hai jb experiance ho jae ga tu bht easy lage ga.

innocentfx
2013-03-26, 05:57 PM
Forex is difficult for the beginner because they not know the appropriate strategy that can earn profit. They do not know how to minimize losses and poor money management. But who are experts in this business will definitely enjoy...

bsmmu777
2013-03-26, 06:00 PM
Hi all India forex forum users.I am in forex about two years.
Forex is best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money so that you have to be very calculative and accurate. otherwise you may have a great loss.
I hope all India forex forum users will be happy.

kungfufxx
2013-03-26, 06:09 PM
yes.. why forex trading is realy difficutl. things. I believe that in case we could acquire these, many of us are able to generate profits without any type of complications. I think which Fx is incredibly complicated due to the fact Fx is incredibly dangerous current market. In fact it is worldwide current market and so if your traders have not plenty of knowledge about Fx.

medo
2013-03-26, 08:42 PM
I think that forex trading is not very difficult.
Forex Trading require special skills, we can get these skills by learning forex trading learning and proficiency in order to get more professional in trade and thus forex trading will become easy

malhi
2013-03-26, 08:44 PM
forex trading is difficult for those trader which are new in forex trading or which are loser in forex trading, i mean that they face the loss many time , but every think is different.

era10
2013-03-26, 08:48 PM
I think Forex is best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money then you have to be very calculative and accurate. otherwise you may have a great loss.

ijazsony
2013-03-26, 08:50 PM
i think forex trading is not difficult,it requires knowledge,experience,and have the ability to do work hard.so if you have all these abilities you can earn good profit.if you have no all this then forex is difficult forex you.

rohan 4350
2013-03-26, 08:54 PM
I think forex trading is a hard business for new trader because firstly they want to earn good knowledge & some experience & new ideas,strategies from it. But it is very easy & simple business for experience traders.

realking32
2013-03-26, 08:57 PM
Forex trading is so difficult because the market is full of human emotion and sentiment and the market moves by the action of the traders so it is difficult to have the thinking of all the traders right and in one direction that is why forex trading is so complicated.

khuram
2013-03-26, 09:00 PM
No dear mujhy to forex zara bhi difficult nahi lagti hai ye to bas start mai thori difficult hoti hai but fir aihsta aihsta ye hamry liy bohat he easy or bohat he profitable ho dakti hai or hum isko enjoy bhi kar skaty hai.

kamboh
2013-03-26, 09:04 PM
yes forex traing mushakal zaror hai lakan ese asan banaye ka liye hamye knowledge ki bohat zarorat hai forex ma kamayb hone ka liye hamye achye exprince aur knowledge ki bohat zeyada zarorat hai.

moon dk
2013-03-26, 09:07 PM
Forex trading is a risky business but it is not so difficult as some people think.it is a little strange for those people who are new in Forex trading business.if we gain experience and skills, then we will get profit in Forex.

bia
2013-03-26, 09:10 PM
that person can feel trading difficult which has no patience in him self and he just come in the Forex for the purpose of making more and more money.for these people Forex is very difficult.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-26, 09:12 PM
Only In the begging forex trading so difficult. Because a big scientist say, every thing difficult in the begging but not impossible. After while experience forex is not more defficult.

jummygurl
2013-03-26, 09:13 PM
well to me i don't think that forex trading is very difficult but what happen is that a lot of people tend to think that it is a get rich quick thing but on the other hand it is not, their are some certain thing or requirement that you need to have before you can say you want to dwell into this business if you don"t have those things it might be a bit hard

biyen
2013-03-26, 09:33 PM
The hardest thing to do in the forex business is to predict the direction of currency movements. Almost all experts agree that the direction of forex price movements can not be predicted, because it depends on the power of buyers and sellers from all over the world. Various indicators exist only function as signaling possible directions of movement of the price, and there is no absolute guarantee of accuracy. But many traders who managed to unravel the direction of the price, and they are the ones who become successful traders

sparvez
2013-03-26, 09:37 PM
I don't think forex trading is very difficult.forex is very easy business.forex is learn based business.when you will be learn well and some days you will be practice then day by day it will be very easy.

garrysidhu
2013-03-26, 09:43 PM
I don't think forex trading is very difficult.forex is very easy business.forex is learn based business.when you will be learn well and some days you will be practice then day by day it will be very easy.

han bhai forex koi bhut jiada difficult nhi he je eassy he and hmm isme hard work ke sath eassy asha profit make kar sakte hein difficult to tab hoga agar hmm isme bhut sara hard work karte hein ,lekin hmm forex me aram ke sath asha profit make kar sakte hein

ddeerr44
2013-03-26, 10:36 PM
Forex is the difficult business in the online. Many people are mind that i mean that they mind it only for that forex is the learning business business. You have to learn about the forex trading otherwise you fall in the loss.

atouf
2013-03-26, 10:39 PM
may be forex trading seems to be difficult for newbies but actually it is the easiest business online,you can not say this before trying to trade in forex and you can not trade if you hadn't learn how to trade.So you must learn first

carl341
2013-03-26, 10:40 PM
Forex trading sometimes may difficult because ........if you are totally unknown about forex trading. and you do not get help with other person.
And you do not do your work properly. So be serious. Thank you so much. best of luck.

ali69
2013-03-26, 10:42 PM
no mere khyal se forex is not very difficult if u know trading then forex trading bht asan hai but is ma knowledge and experience hona chahye then hi ap ko is ma maza ayega aur achi earning kr sko ge

kalim157
2013-03-26, 10:45 PM
yah business to bohat hi easy ha. is main kon c asi chaiz mushkil ha. is main to koi b asi mushkil wokr nahi ha. is main to sirf hard work. and bohat zayda study. or bohat zayda practice ki zurart hoti ha.agar hum forex k mutlaq acha knowledge rakhtay hain to forex trading bohat easy business ha. or profit able b.

snehabasu
2013-03-26, 10:58 PM
Forex trading is difficult for those people who have not the knowledge about the Forex you should first learn from the forum then you should have patience to get the profit First learn then earn strategy is best for Forex trade.

kramatsubhani
2013-03-26, 11:01 PM
Forex trading is one of the easy business in the world. Forex is very easy and profitable business. Forex trading un logo ko difficult lgti ha. jin logo ny Forex ko achi trah elarn ni kia hota. Wo log Demo account ko achi trha use ni krty.. jis ki wja sy unhy Forex trading bht difficult lgti ha.

karenakapooor
2013-03-26, 11:02 PM
because the market is realy freee moving. I think Forex trading is not so difficult Forex is an international online business point and giving a huge amount of money to those who are interested in it and experienced one. if we have proper knowledge and understanding about Forex and have a consistency in nature.

arslanbhatte
2013-03-26, 11:03 PM
I do not think that forex trading is difficult actually i think that forex trading is very easy and simple and we can earn huge profit and more money with forex and also we can take many benefits with forex because forex is so beneficial and good business in this world.

sobuj0191888
2013-03-26, 11:12 PM
because we need to learn more and more about the things as learn education and more mining of timing and usiness with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money so that you have to be very calculative and accurate.

roy456
2013-03-26, 11:30 PM
Forex is the most suitable company having wide range of stuff like information, studying, knowledge, tolerance, expertise, expertise as well as income consequently you have to always be really calculative as well as correct. otherwise possibly you have a great loss.

saiqw222
2013-03-26, 11:32 PM
Forex is not difficult if u know about Forex u can easily money Forex is difficult for only those are now in Forex and have not any knowledge and experience we just need the high study our success.

fgfdg77
2013-03-26, 11:42 PM
Forex trading is difficult many people are mind that because they do not know about the forex trading very clearly.Forex is the risky business but in the same way it also most profitable and attractive business.

Sajjad1
2013-03-26, 11:44 PM
mare kahyal se forex tarding bessness itna moshikal ni ha seref un logon k leye jo is k motalik jante hain liken wo log jo is k motalik bohat kam jante hain ya belkol he nahi jante forex tarding bessness un k leye bohat moshkil ha

LeshaChandler
2013-03-26, 11:52 PM
in the my own standpoint your Currency trading usually are so tough due to the activity they've definitely not time for you to modify the market problems in addition to chanceIf definitely not you will have excellent deprivation.

nity
2013-03-26, 11:56 PM
Many people may think that forex is difficult because the can not keep patience to learn forex requirements.Forex is the combination of whole economy sense and a trader is to contain huge basic knowledge about world economy. The traders who can gain such quality may think that forex is difficult.In my opinion,forex is a creative and nice business and it is also an easy business.

LeshaChandler
2013-03-26, 11:58 PM
Forex currency trading is incredibly complicated simply because many merchants leap in to Forex currency trading thinking that Forex trading can be a obtain loaded rapid enterprise. Just need to industry with optimistic frame of mind.

maham1
2013-03-27, 12:00 AM
Ap ya nhi kah sakta ka forex tradin is difficult, daikhain jesa ka har kaam ko karna ka liya experience ki zarorat hoti hai isliya isko karna ka liya b experience ki zarorat hai, ap iskay baray main knowledge ikhta karain, then apko ya business easy lagna start ho jay GA

Chibecanforex
2013-03-27, 12:07 AM
I think forex trading is dificult only when u lack the basic requirements to do the trading. Those requirements such as adequate capital,adequate training and education and the experience and discipline.

ibrahim92
2013-03-27, 12:09 AM
Beginner traders can not fully analyze the market, but want to make money overnight. So you lose money and I think that forex trading is not as easy. I think that an operator can make a great profit from the analysis of perfect and can analyze the market so easily.

bipashadas
2013-03-27, 12:18 AM
In case you be familiar with forex trading next you can easily earn money forex trading is tough regarding simply these are generally fresh within forex trading and also have no know-how in addition to encounter in case you have power to study in addition to find forex trading next you have smart way of getting.

khanmamun492
2013-03-27, 12:58 AM
The house connected with transform, is the foremost internet business makes use of large sums connected with non-experience, skills, information and listen to the final results, so that you need to get several types of working out, which can be perfect. Otherwise and then remaining.

kashifrahija
2013-03-27, 01:01 AM
I do not think so that Forex trading is a difficult thing as no physical activity is involved in this field and the trade has to do just a few things to become a successful trader in the Forex trade. If he can get the technical skills of this field then no field is good then Forex.

ammar
2013-03-27, 01:05 AM
Forex trading difficult nae hai bs apko iss mey sekhna zayada hota hai aur continuous practice and experience ki zaroorat hoti hai ue duniya kithousands jobs sey easy hai bs ak bar apko knowledge hasil ho jaye phr dekhiye ga ye kitna easy lagta hai

prince53
2013-03-27, 01:20 AM
I think forex is not so difficult, because experience and skill can make a good result in this market. But forex is difficult for new trader who have no idea about forex market.

vineet
2013-03-27, 01:23 AM
Forex is related with knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skill, or ability, such as money, as should be very calculative and accurate is the best business in the lot. Otherwise, there may be a big loss.

jack00101
2013-03-27, 01:31 AM
hello,

Marketing ebay is just not challenging to perform. We all simply just have to have the actual high review for the achievements.

good bye.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Hi every one,

Ecommerce seriously isn't hard to try and so. We all simply just need the particular higher study for the achievements.

bye every one.

hossain01230
2013-03-27, 01:48 AM
Forex will be Simplest company with lot regarding things including knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities ALONG WITH cash thus This you have to possibly be very calculative ALONG WITH accurate. otherwise You can get a amazing loss.

FORTUNER
2013-03-27, 01:57 AM
yes indeed very difficult trading in my opinion, because the issue of trading that needs to be addressed is our psychological self, in trading if our psychological well then the result is also good but if we are psychologically worse then bad either our trading results

atif15
2013-03-27, 02:03 AM
Forex trading is very easy but you need to learn it.There is no difficulty in this field to make money easily but you need skills ,experience and knowledge.You need to be updated and conscious for making money in Forex.

indianfx0000
2013-03-27, 02:26 AM
Forex trading is not very much difficult though not very much easy too but for newbie traders Forex trading is very much difficult business, most of the new trader fail to earn profit from Forex trading from first month but if new traders learn Forex trading they can earn profit from Forex trading.

Raju Ahmed
2013-03-27, 02:47 AM
I think fore is difficult for beginner trader because they can not make better market analysis like fundamental and technical analysis. They never follow indicator and make trade by their sentiment and fall in loss. They think that forex is too hard and than leave forex trading most of them.

indra nurman
2013-04-15, 10:06 PM
forex is troublesome as a result of we dont learn concerning value movement in forex market correctly therefore we dont can determine what is the proper strategy to firmly fall into the market in the proper time however if we already comprehend forex trading is simple.

miceki
2013-04-15, 10:26 PM
its onerous as a result of folks expect in order to make big because we are part of a short time, they actually maintain trading while not properly learning & take initial requisite steps... hence they actually loose their cash and blame forex to remain onerous, it takes time and patience,,,

legendpoet
2013-04-15, 10:38 PM
earning money is not a game yes if we know and we work hard then only we can hope that we can make good profit in this market so for that we have to be good so this can help us a lot so i am doing to learn the market

dimasfx
2013-04-15, 10:38 PM
Yup, I think, Forex is very difficult to be able to get the money. It is the specificity of Forex. Because of this, many people are challenged to be able to get the advantage in the Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

siddhu555
2013-04-20, 08:38 PM
Mere khyal se hard to kuch nahi hai agar aap kisi chij ko karne ka thaan le te zaroor kar paoge. bas sabse pahle forex ko sikhna zaruri hai sab ke liye aap sab se pahle forex sikho aap ko kabhi forex hard nahi lagega ye bahut achha ausar hai sab ke amir banne ka forex ek acchi business hai.

aliv
2013-04-20, 08:41 PM
there are some things that cause forex was very difficult to run them is the lack of knowledge and experience of a person, it would make them often get a failure, and forex also will find it very difficult to run to someone who does not have the seriousness

gbhattig
2013-04-20, 08:41 PM
forex un logo kay liye difficult ha jo is kay matalik jante he ni yah bohat kam jante hain. jo log is ki jankari hasil kar lete hain un kay liye yeh itna difficult ni rahta . but is main bi haqiqat ha yeh bikul asan bi ni ha.

sohail999
2013-04-20, 09:18 PM
age ap forex ma kam karn caht ho to ap is maq sa sa ophl ap is ma tring karo or ios ma invst karo jab ao ko is ka bar ma pat cal ja to is ma kam karn sa boht pasa milt ha forx is good wark

ashizaman
2013-04-20, 10:38 PM
thek hy forex bohat asan nae magar itne mushkil be nae hy ham ise samajh k apne knowledge ko use kr k cool and calm reh k trading karen to ham bohat earn kr sakte han and jb ayk bar ham is me earn krna shuru kr dete han phr is se asan hamen kuch nae lagta

iffigondal
2013-04-20, 10:41 PM
no ,, forex trading muskil nai hay han on logo k lea jo new haey ya jo log as ko serious nai latay or as koi gam smjtay haey on k lea muskil hay baki jo log as main poranay haey on k lea ya bhot he easy hay

ashizaman
2013-04-20, 11:43 PM
is lye forex dificult hy kyunke is me fluctuations bohat ate han and un ko samajh k phr faisla lena hota hy k kya krna hy is me intellectual level thora high rakhna parta hy high alert rehna parta hy so is lehaz se thora dificult keh sakte han k har koi ise thek se nae kr sakta koi koi he acha perform krta hy

sojib20
2013-04-20, 11:48 PM
Currency trading 's best small business with lot of things like knowledge, studying, expertise, endurance, abilities, skills and in addition cash consequently that you must be really calculative and exact. normally you could have an incredible reduction.

sundus ahmad
2013-04-20, 11:54 PM
It is difficult just because of the global market all over the world people are doing this trade. All the countries are involved in this trade. The state affiars may cause the change in the rates which can make the trading risky. People hav no idea about the sudden change in the market.

adeel_98
2013-04-21, 12:06 AM
i don't think so Forex is difficult trade . if you have good knowledge , high skill and experience Forex is very easy for you . for the new traders Forex is difficult because they have not knowledge and experience , when they get these things i think they also say that Forex is easy not difficult . Thank you !

insiya
2013-04-21, 12:10 AM
we can make money without difficulties, In forex we can earn money it is a flexible any convinient way to earn many things, forex is a helpful and its a great opportunity to earn Money all over

az92007
2013-04-21, 12:11 AM
ye un logo k liy difficult ha jo traning k baghair hi kaam start kar dety ha wesy ye buhat intresting ha our is me dilchapsi barhti jati ha ager kisi kaam ko sekh lia jay to wo difficult nai rahta..

happymailer
2013-04-21, 12:12 AM

Actually you have some misconception, forex trading is not difficult, actually analyzing market is difficult, and understanding market trend is difficult, if you are able to understand market trend, then you will be able to analyze the time where to open order, and that will be your winning point. So, keep focusing on market trend and understand where to open order.

mano234
2013-04-21, 12:12 AM
Forex aik business hy is ko smjhna bhot zarori hy yah mushkil nahi hota hy is kosmjh kar kia jae to yah asan hy. jo log bgair kiay karty hain un kay liay yah bhot mushkil hy

onlinepartners2
2013-04-21, 12:15 AM
Forex is soo easy business but forex is too difficult for which person who have no any experience and knowledge about fore . forex is profitable business in very short time

jassem01
2013-04-21, 12:16 AM
Forex is the best job with a lot of things like to know, learn, have experience, be patient, have great skills, also money
so you have to be very accurate and computationally.

dilljeet
2013-04-21, 12:21 AM
Well mujhy to aysa nai lagta k forex trading boht mushkil hy han starting main ya aap ko mushkil lag skti hy us ki b aik vja hy kiun k her new kam humain mushkil hi lagta hy phir ahista ahiista vo hi easy lagny lg jata hy forex b shuraat main mushkil lag skti hy but baad main easy lagny lag jati hy

51fctn
2013-04-21, 12:24 AM
forex trading not difficult it is very easy and easy way of earning hai. agar hum forex market ko achy say learn ker kay trading start kery to yah buhat easy hai. forex trading un logo kay lea difficult hai jnkay pass say kay bary main knowledge or experience nhe hai.

dasdelep
2013-04-21, 12:25 AM
Forex is the best company with many things such as knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and money, then you must be very precise and calculated. otherwise, it can be a great loss.

nurnet03
2013-04-21, 12:26 AM
Forex, the best companies, such as knowledge, learning, patience, experience, skills, abilities, and silver kalkolativi, that it is very accurate as well. Otherwise it may have big losses.

silentlover
2013-04-21, 12:28 AM
It is said that Forex market trading is easy but not such easy..... on the other hand it is difficult but not such difficult...... it is the business where some one would have the fully trusts on it..........

champy
2013-04-21, 12:29 AM
this market is more difficult to do the right tradings. the thing is that we should have the sound knowedge to have the quick analysis. if we will place the right trades then we will be happy to get the easy money from the market.

sojib40
2013-04-21, 12:29 AM
Forex 's best company with large amount of stuff like know-how, mastering, knowledge, patience, ability, talents and as well dollars thus that you have to always be really calculative and precise. otherwise maybe you have an incredible damage.

mohdmacki
2013-04-21, 12:39 AM
Everywork require hardwork so as forex
specially the beginners ....you need to understand the market ...firstly
your brain wont accept anything but if you force it then it will understand ...

rangi
2013-04-21, 12:45 AM
I think forex is a business. But it is not so easy. If you become a good trader, you must be knowledge about trading and keep more experience in the demo trade. When you expert in demo trade you will get well from real trade.

sobuj555
2013-04-21, 12:59 AM
More to the train and more in india as a best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and money so that you have to very calculative and accurate. otherwise you may have a great.

alams810
2013-04-21, 01:06 AM
In my opinion, we have the training about the trading sites and if we also have the big capital for the making of the transaction on the trading sites we need for these purpose a lot of the money so that we can make the good and big transaction on the Instaforex trading sites for the biginers we need the big amount of the money. Thanks

ricardo131
2013-04-21, 01:06 AM
It's difficult, Only the market all over the world everyone is tough, consumers found that buying and selling. All Nations in this type of buying and selling. Hawaii might be the real cause of the real transactions that often set up within the Department can help. People do not hav any concept, there is a set speed. Instead we can win is compatible in any way convinient to get lots of stuff is very useful, as well as an incredible opportunity to earn around.:yahoo:

keroso1
2013-04-21, 01:14 AM
actually i think that you are absolutely right and also you have a good point about that so for me i think that the forex markt can be really that difficult if you dont have enough experience from the live market

Iqbal123
2013-04-21, 01:23 AM
very nice sir kio k forex aik ahsa business hai jaha par ham forex me working karney k bad forex me buht he kam waqt me buht zayada earning kar saktey hia jis k liye ham ko just forex ka knowledage gain karna hota hia or sath me aik acha teacher mil jaye toh member forex say buht earn karta hia;

vicrox
2013-04-21, 01:26 AM
As we all know that Forex is a very potential business to invest in. These days we all are eager to earn some handsome amount of overnight profit and that approach can lead us no where. Firstly we have to understand and get the proper knowledge of forex and then we can come into a position of earning something out of it.

naija
2013-04-21, 02:08 AM
Forex trading only gets difficult when we fail to understand it ot when we get the wrong trading signal. When we take our time to learn and understand, then it can't be a difficult business, but rather as simple as it is suppose to be for those who have the knowledge and experience to trading

cicgojra
2013-04-21, 02:15 AM
Forex is give platform to all to earn money with low capital invest.but as trader he must have good qualities like, knowledge of forex,learning well,experience,patience,market analysis and also capital. in this way a good trader must be accurate in his calculations as explained other wise it would go to some loss.

aiham609
2013-04-21, 02:18 AM

I think that all the work difficult in the beginning, but from a theoretical plate Forex easy to anyone who wants to learn and deepen this knowledge and feel beauty
But difficult for those who lazily and wants to win without the knowledge or knowledge

kanchan01
2013-04-21, 02:19 AM
i think forex is difficult business,cause this business benefits depends on trade knowledge and also luck.if any any one know better about forex trade they will be loss here if they have bad luck.so forex is much difficult.thanks

netra
2013-04-21, 02:20 AM
Forex is a flexible site and enough experience, knowledge and skills necessary to do so business.I believe that if we can get these, we will be able to make money, without any kind of difficulties.

faridshawky
2013-04-21, 02:23 AM
Forex is the best business with a lot of things such as knowledge, learning, experience, and patience, skills and abilities and also money so you have to be very accurate calculation New O Dealer forex trader Ku Jin Ke main Bary strong knowledge

deep
2013-04-21, 02:25 AM
Forex is the best online business, work experience, determination, skills, abilities, income is also used a lot of experience in a similar offer, which means that the whole calculation may get along. If you do not, you will have a good poverty.

mujeeb
2013-04-21, 07:27 AM
lack of knowledge is main resson of forex is difficult.dear jb hamain ak kam k baray mein ilam hi ni hai to hum ne wo kam kaisay krna hai

ayesha warma
2013-04-21, 07:29 AM
Forex trading is not easy as everyone think about it.you have to spend much of your time on this bussiness to learn this bussiness completely.so you have to control your emotions and you need to understand the charts of diffrent time frames so its very hard to earn money from this bussiness.

mix_max
2013-04-21, 07:35 AM
yes it is true at all, in forex trading is indeed very difficult, very difficult I think it is a psychological reason you are not good in the face of the free-moving market, you're usually in a hurry to close a position you can still be a little while and let the loss of a long

Badshah
2013-04-21, 07:40 AM
g ha mary khyal sy is forex main trading iana mushkil ha or ya nahi be mushkil un logo k liya ha jo k is main laluch kirty ha or jo k is k bary main alim nahi rakth or jo lg is k bary main pora janty ho wo log he is main kamyagb hoty ha us ki waja ya ha k un ka expirence hota ha or wo is ko ak lamby time sy kirty ha.

joynan
2013-04-21, 07:41 AM
Forex trading business difficult because i think this business is very high quick profitable and very interesting business in the world. And forex trading business very smart and freedom business in the world. So it is for many trader doing this business in forex market. And they are can doing good earn from forex market. So it is for i doing forex trading business.

ali.raza786
2013-04-21, 07:47 AM
pehlay pehalay har koi jab kaam karney ladta hay to wo uss kaam ko mushkil hi kehta hay kio key ussay iss ki aadat nai hoti aur na tajurba hota hay wakat kay sath sath wo be iss ko apney daily routine ka hissa bana laita hay aur apni manzil ki taraf parwaan charta hay mushkil log issay iss liye kehtay hain kio kay wo iss kay baarey mei thora bohat jantey hain aur apna nuksaan kar laitey hain.

love forex
2013-04-21, 08:28 AM
This question varies from one person to another we see some people believe Forex easy for them and other people can not achieve any profits play experience the key factor in this market after a long time people can achieve the desired goals.

adnan1
2013-04-21, 01:01 PM
Forex is undoubtedly not so difficult if in case u realize in relation to Forex next u could generate profit foreign exchange will be complicated for just those usually are completely new inside forex and also have certainly not any kind of expertise and additionally practical knowledge when or as soon as u get ability to realize and additionally hunt for foreign exchange next u get clever strategy for getting.

Chandan Das
2013-04-21, 01:06 PM
Forex trading is very difficult because if you want to trade in forex you must have knowledge, learning ability in English, experience, patience, skills, and also money.

zasinta
2013-04-21, 01:30 PM
Exclusively for a new newbie business assess the industry current market absolutely although that you in simple terms generate profits immediately. For that reason eliminate the all of us cash find out this excellent Viewpoint seriously isn't basic. I do consider ones seller may perhaps obtain an abundance of images inside the complete analyze as well as for the current market current market and as a consequence quickly.

ForexLover
2013-04-21, 01:54 PM
Well forex trading is real and pure business and our money is involved in that so we are emotionally connected with that, because it is real market, risky, complex and also fluctuating market that is handle with proper knowledge, analysis, planning, decisions, strategies and experience so these become difficult to get these so that is why forex trading become difficult.

OK3
2013-04-21, 02:05 PM
no dear ya ak acha business hay jis say ap ak acha or great profit kama saktye hay ya diffcult nahi hay ku kay forex ak good business hay or ya new bie or un logo kay liya difficult hay jo is may study or knowledge nahi rakhtay or loss hota hay un ko wo pir forex ko difficult samjatye hay lakin ya to bohat easy work ha

saim ali
2013-04-21, 02:29 PM
forex trading un ka lia difficult ha jo is ko istmall karna nhe janta ma is ko istmall karna janta hn is lia mere lia ya difficult nhe ha mere li ya bohat he easy ha.

konyeng
2013-04-21, 03:06 PM
because forex trading is unpredictable not everyone can make profit in this bussines mostly the trader is looser in this bussines because they are lack of knowledge so i think you need learn in forex demo first

faisalishaq174
2013-04-21, 03:17 PM
i think forex trading isn't a difficult task it's one in every of the terribly calm and funky task and a good business wherever we have a tendency to earn an enormous quantity of cash with the assistance of expertise , time management , learning skills and with the assistance of concentration trading may be a terribly straightforward task not difficult

danish012
2013-04-21, 03:26 PM
i think that the forex trading is not the difficult because i think that the if the trader trade in the forex with the cool mind and not trade in the forex with the hot mind and if the traders trade in the forex with the patience and not trade in the forex with the emotions then they can earn the lot of the money from the forex and the forex is easy for them.

sohelml02
2013-04-21, 03:28 PM
Forex not difficult. Forex is best business with lot of things like knowledge, learning, experience, patience, skills, abilities and also money so that you have to be very calculative and accurate. otherwise you may have a great loss.

puron
2013-04-21, 03:32 PM
Because Forex is very easy doing the work but it is very difficult so as a man did not knowing to English it is very difficult for them .so as a man knowing to English but it is easy for them.

nur5564
2016-01-31, 10:46 PM
dear atrde tahe forexi s not taht difficulkt you have to work ahrd in order ot beocma good atrderso be agood atrde and never loose the money so be agood tarder and never loose the trades so be agood atrder