PDA

View Full Version : Is forex effect on your study?

Pages : [1] 2

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-23, 09:39 AM
In this thread we say that forex effect on your study or other any daily work?

I can say, that yes forex effect on my study, becuze now my exam near, and I have a tension of both.

kukibhai
2013-03-23, 09:45 AM
g bilkul effect tu parta hai kun kay ager ap study ka time trading main lagao gay tu study main tention tu ho gai per ager ap kuch time trading main guzaro gay tu ap us say achi earning bee hasil kar sakty ho.

Habib Ahmed
2013-03-23, 09:48 AM
Dear it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.only few days you have to leave forex so why can't you do this???

azharfx
2013-03-23, 09:50 AM
yes dear forex apki study par effect zaror karti hai kiyun k jub ap forex trading ko ziada time nahi do gay to ap ko profit hasil karna muskil hsai forex trading ko time ap ki study par forex ka bura effect ho ga.

m.asifali
2013-03-23, 09:52 AM
i think the forex market are not effect on ours the study it is the work a student after her study they can done the work and get the earning to using the forex market it is good for the students work.

sultan1
2013-03-23, 09:53 AM
yes forex trading hamare satudi par bohat asar karta hai keo ka is par trading karne se studie bohat motasir ho te ye bohat interesting hai aur ese bar bar karna ka bohat maza ata hai.

sherzadaghalib
2013-03-23, 09:53 AM

I can say, that yes forex effect on my study, becuze now my exam near, and I have a tension of both.

If I refused from forex work for one month, does my forex busnis will loss and finished?

soneya
2013-03-23, 09:56 AM
This will depend with you. When you are allowing more of their time so that you can foreign currency business enterprise when compared to a person's study than you will be unquestionably inside of a great loss. When participating in audit a short time under no circumstances conduct every commerce just simply give attention to a person's audit groundwork. Exclusively 1 week it is important to go away foreign currency do you know why aren't able to you decide to do the following?

ranaasad782
2013-03-23, 09:56 AM
yes ofcourse if you want to do trading so it needs time if you give huge time to forex trading so you can do trading and earn money so its depend on you that how much time you gives to your study and how much time to forex...

waseem
2013-03-23, 09:58 AM
Organized people can not disturb our life with any extra activity same on forex trading if you manage time then you will get Suez from both platforms without disturbing personal life and study.

amlan
2013-03-23, 10:07 AM
It will be dependent along with you. if you wish to do buying and selling then it requirements time period when you allow big time for it to fx trading to help you do buying and selling along with make money therefore the count on you of which the amount time period you provides for a examine along with the amount time for it to forex trading...

ammar87
2013-03-23, 10:43 AM
actually it only depends upon the person who is using the forex as a part time business, because if you are a student you have to menage your time by just giving the time is a right full maneer to every thing whom you are going to do. this is the only way to become succeesful.

sohelml02
2013-03-23, 10:47 AM
It will depend on us .if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your study than you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.only few days you have to leave forex

lipika8888
2013-03-23, 11:25 AM
Forex treading is a very smart work and so it is not effect in my study. On the other hand i do Forex treading as a part time job for this I feel enjoy. I think Forex treading is very comfortable because there is no pains in Forex treading. For this this business is very popular to all.

ibyousaf1
2013-03-23, 11:30 AM
yes forex can affect on my study so that my examination is coming after one or two month but i did not have any preparation for the coming examination so that i did not purchase till now the book for the preparation of the examination, it is not so good for me and the affecting of the study on the forex is not good for the students.

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-23, 11:35 AM
actually at this time i study in at masters level and this level is very easy study for me. so i never fill problem for doing forex trade. besides i am a full time and professional trader so i maintain my study and forex trading time differently. so it is can,t create problem for me.

sltp
2013-03-23, 11:39 AM
in our trading strategy and required a great deal of konwledge as well. this will greatly suport our trade. thus adding to the knowledge within each trade will make us relaxed in each transaction.

pm1pm786
2013-03-23, 11:44 AM
jnab ap log kon sa sara din perhty hain or na hi mai 24 hour study kerta hon mai ak gunta game kerta hon or 5 gunty treading or 8 gunty sota hon or baki k 10 gunty study or dosery choty moty kam kerta hon ager ap time ko teak sey manig ker lo to ap ki study per koi efect nhi pery ga

anaildon
2013-03-23, 11:45 AM
No , forex is not effect on my study because i do forex as a part time job. i consider forex trading is extremely comfortable for me because there may be no pains in forex trading , for this forex is extremely favorite to all

rohan 4350
2013-03-23, 11:52 AM
It depends on you. All students are give different time for forex. If you give more time for forex trading than your study then there you face loss in your study. If you study more then there is no problem.

fst2012
2013-03-23, 11:52 AM
Anything we do in this life suppose to be planned before we engage into it,we suppose to plan the time we use to study and the time that would be set aside for us to be studying our books,so that both of them wont crash together to bring failure to us.

Younas
2013-03-23, 11:54 AM
No i not think that forex effects on our studies because i just placed trade and leave them and then i see that trades after some hours and i must placed stop lose on that because it is risky and some time i win trades.

sarfraz
2013-03-23, 11:55 AM
No forex humari study per effect nahi karti kun keh hum es mein jab free hoty hain aur part time hi es per work karty hain es liy forex hmari study per effect nahi kar sakti aur part time foerex per lagany k bad pher hum baki ka time study per dety hian aur es tarah dono sath sath chalty hain.

yasir15
2013-03-23, 12:05 PM
ji nahi forex trading aik aisi job hai jo k student ki bohat ziyada help kerti hai kiyon k yeh aik aisi job hai jiss per student part time job ker k apna profit hasil ker saktey hain aur expences ko kam ker saktey hain.

adeel_98
2013-03-23, 12:07 PM
yeah i think that if we take it seriously and take a lot of interest of in Forex it should effect our studies because FOR BEING A STUDENT WE SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE A INTEREST not only in Forex business but also in our studies which is so important for us

musharaf8844
2013-03-23, 12:13 PM
Forex definitely effects your study because you can't give the same concentration at two dimensions you have to prefer on one thing. And forex can't be done as part time or just like second priority thing. And when your exams our near you should focus only on your exams . You should stay away from forex for some days. After exams come with new passion and without any tension.

banmut
2013-03-23, 12:13 PM
No i not think that forex effects on our studies because i just placed trade and leave them and then i see that trades after some hours and i must placed stop lose on that because it is risky and some time i win trades.

learning is essential if we are to successfully carry trade forex, because to be able to get a good profit from this business is not easy, because there are a lot of forex business risks that could cause us to lose capital with ease.

rony01
2013-03-23, 12:16 PM
forex is a best for a stud for a work and jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex work and goods income money for a jobs forex effect for a best work and easy for a forex forum post forex and beet income money for a jobs.

ranbows786
2013-03-23, 12:18 PM
Nahi ye bilkul galt baat hai k forex ki waja se app apni study ko time nhi de sakte . main khud aik student hoon main ne trade kerne k liye aik time fix kia howa hai wo time main trade kerta hoon . or baqi time apni study .

sweeetc123
2013-03-23, 12:27 PM
yes for the students it will be because in forex trading a person must learn about the forex and for that purpose you will must spend the time for the learning and practiceing the trading so that will must afact on the study

konikam
2013-03-23, 12:29 PM
i think it depend someone individual because basically for myself i work at forex when i get free time from my study. now i consider it as my part of my study too. so there has no possibility to make any hamper on study

saimon12
2013-03-23, 12:55 PM
if you are providing added time to help forex organization as compared to the examine than you are surely within a loss. when it is in test nights certainly not complete almost any business just concentrate on the test preparing. simply 7 days you need to keep forex why are not able to you need to do this.

khanmamun492
2013-03-23, 01:05 PM
Obviously, you intend to share, so one of these has to have time in the event that a lot of the perfect time for Industry Forex trading, to help you, whereby buy and sell and also money after you make determines by just how long you need to submit your scientific tests and also simply how much forex.

Ch waqas
2013-03-23, 01:08 PM
Yes dear I think kuch effect tou perta hai hamari study per wo aese k hum study k time trading ker rhe hote hai or phir jab study ker rehe ho tou hamare dimag mein trading k khyalat ate rhete hai k hum agr yeh galti na karte tou yeh hota hum itna profit hasil kerte is strategy ko use ker k is waja se hum bilkul apni study ko loss ker dete hai.

shaon howlader
2013-03-23, 01:18 PM
Anything we do in this lifespan suppose to be proposed before we act into it,we presume to direction the indication we use to study and the moment that would be set excursus for us to be studying our books,so that both of them custom hitting together to get loser to us.

robing sing
2013-03-23, 01:18 PM
i consider it depend someone separate because essentially for myself i run at forex when i get disembarrass experience from my reflexion. now i analyse it as my concept of my acquire too. so there has no option to achieve any restrict on learn

selinabegum
2013-03-23, 01:21 PM
Pricey it depends on you.if you are gift solon instant to forex playacting as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a disadvantage.while in exam life never do any swap conscionable focus on your communication grooming.only few days you soul to tell forex so why can't you do this???

Babar chatha
2013-03-23, 01:23 PM
you are right bro. forex se study pe buht farq parta ha. q k jab forex main work karte waqt hum apna profit dekh rahay hote hain tu humen study karne ko dil nhi karta jis se ahista ahista humari study chot jati ha. aor phir just forex main business karne ki had tak rah jate hain.

yytt66
2013-03-23, 01:29 PM
men forex main enter hua hoon lekin men student nahin hoon mera apna mobile shop ka business hai is main kaam kerna asan hai is liye men nay apna mobile ka busnee chhor deny ka socha hai ager men is main kamyaab ho jata hoon to abhi demo trading ker rha hoon aur next month say real trading kerun ga studenst ager tradin g kerrty hain to un ko chahiye keh wo apni study ko sab say pehly rakhain aur free time main trading kren

younas
2013-03-23, 01:41 PM
in my point of view, Forex is a part time business, and have not effect on our study,
now its up to you, that how u take it or manage it. if u give more time to Forex instead your study
then deffinetely study will b disturbed.

mehedi.fx
2013-03-23, 01:51 PM
Yes it is.I am a student and i know it very well.when i start trade that time i can not study at all and i can not concentrate in study because Forex is risky business and it change it is way all the time so it feels us so much tense when we trade.so it is effect on my study.

rehman1176
2013-03-23, 02:00 PM
if you are doing study and forex side by side then it will surely effect on your study and also effect on your trade too. so dont try to invest in forex while your study.

Looser
2013-03-23, 02:02 PM
i am not studying any more, i had finished studying long time ago, and now i am doing my job beside forex trading, but i recomment the students to quit forex trading during the period of the exams, because it is very important that they concentrate on their studies during the exams period.

adnanhm
2013-03-23, 02:21 PM
so far Forex still not effect my study and my self i am very happy with forex so far and so far it is going very well to me and hope that in future it will be more good to me ... so i am doing study and with that doing Forex as my part time job...

firoz.raj
2013-03-23, 02:26 PM
No,Forex does not effect my study.I can manege my tine for Forex trading.I can earn from Forex trading by maintain my time easily.It helps me very much because it is a great source of my earning.Thank you.

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-03-23, 02:29 PM
It present be subordinate along with you. if you recognize to do purchasing and merchandising then it requirements dimension stop when you allot big dimension for it to fx trading to supply you do purchase and merchandising along with straighten money hence the enumerate on you of which the amount minute period you provides for a examine along with the total instance for it to forex trading...

akshy
2013-03-23, 02:48 PM
i think forex trading study pe ya kisi or work pe effect nai hoti. business ko agae ap business ki had tak rakhen. or forex esa business he jisy ap kisi b time kar sakty ho. agar ap ke exam ho rahy hen. tu ye zarori tu nai ke ap lazmi exam main trading karen. jab tak exam hen ap jab tak trading na karen. jab foregh ho jain tu pher trading shuro kar den........................

jamanna
2013-03-23, 02:59 PM
It will be up to you dear. You compared to your research than the loss undoubtedly, will you, if you are giving a lot of time on foreign exchange operations. Test days, the trade was not Mesa just concentrate on your exam preparation. Just a few days, why not do this you have to leave the foreign exchange can not be

samanta
2013-03-23, 03:01 PM
I think Forex does not effect my study. I am a student and I am doing Forex along with my study. Forex is helping me to carry my educational expenses and to earn some extra money. There is no specific time limit for trading. So I can continue my study along with this and can trade any time a want. Right now I am trading Forex as a part time trader but I have a great hope to be a professional Forex trader and to build up my career with this nice business.

joynan
2013-03-23, 03:02 PM
I think forex trading business do not effect on your study, if you do long trade in forex market. If you do long in market, so your not need more time invest in market. So you can more time invest for your study. So forex is a good trading business for student, and student can do this business part time in forex market.

MotorBalap
2013-03-23, 03:05 PM
i think studying about forex will make effect in our trading. studying is very important, without it we will so hard to get some profit

Ary Baskoro
2013-03-23, 03:06 PM
Currently I have no education yet, so forex does not affect anything in my education ...
For that I can seriously learn how to make money from forex, hopefully what is my goal to be realized, the affluent of revenue in forex ..

khuram
2013-03-23, 03:07 PM
Nahi forex hamri study pe effects nahi karti hai mai isko as apart time job kay tor pe bhi krta ho or first time mai apni study krta ho to ye meri study pe zara bhi effect nahi krti hai balky ye to mere liy bohat he easy hai.

shahbana
2013-03-23, 03:21 PM
i am a student and i use forex trading for last two year and forex trading is part time job for me and i give 4 to 6 hours dailt to my forex trading and i cannot feel that forex trading is a burden on my studies so try hard to learn forex trading and get profit.

haney
2013-03-23, 03:28 PM
you are student, you have to divide the time for trading and schooling program with very well, and also forex is simple and flexible then we do not need to stand by for it for longer tiime, and also you do not forget about the main obligation as the students
and i guess, it is good for you to stop your trading for a while and focus to your exams, and after it , you can do trade with free, no burden

Baby Saha
2013-03-23, 03:28 PM
I think it does not effect on study if a trader gather proper knowledge. So at first you have to earn proper knowledge of forex. You need not use all time for forex trading if you use stop loss or take profit. If you follow proper money management.

hafizjawad
2013-03-23, 03:53 PM
Forex trading effect on our studies , it depend upon the persons. Some people join this as a part time trade their trade can not effect on studies other people who do not have to fix specific time of earning and trade then their trade effect on studies.

wassim55
2013-03-23, 03:56 PM
No,it doesn't and i'm seperating my studies from forex trading.We all know forex really profitable bussiness but also have very high risk. Only they who can manage their account and their mind who will survive this battle

a.k
2013-03-23, 03:58 PM
organized people can not disturb our life with any extra activity same on forex trading if you manage time then you will get suez from both platform without disturbing personal life and study so here many things are good and best so get these things properly and get good success in forex trading,,,

Abdul Mannan
2013-03-23, 04:16 PM
I think forex effect our study if we addicted so much and also increase our emotion for gather more money. A student does not need huge amount money and they can trade with little capital. I think little profit is not better than study. So we should keep our concentration in study always.

rasel22
2013-03-23, 04:16 PM
You are allowing more of their time so that you can foreign currency business enterprise when compared to a person study .Its depend on you that how much time you give to your study and how much time to forex.You manage time then you will get size from both platform without disturbing personal life and study.

mustafain
2013-03-23, 04:21 PM
no it is help ful for me and working on it is good and we can earn and learn both and this earning is great help for all student and they can do it after the study and earn from it.

DeadShot
2013-03-23, 04:35 PM
No it hasn't effected studies . I can trade and post whenever I have free time. I can do analysis and then open a trade and leave it for a while and keep on checking on it so it does not really come in between my other activities.

shun01
2013-03-23, 04:40 PM
best way income money for a forex work and jobs now join a forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs own join a forex work.

dotcom
2013-03-23, 04:43 PM
well i am a student of BCS and do trading also i think in this business earning was good if we do trades with good knowledge so i learn this business daily give them four to five hours this time is enough for me to earn from Forex business Forex is good opportunity for me to earn money

medula
2013-03-23, 04:51 PM
No no forex is not effect my study.I think that forex can change anyone life easily already it was change my life.I like and love forex buisness.I really love it.

x2-01
2013-03-23, 04:57 PM
Well it dont effect on study if we take it serious and work on it with a good schedual because most of people dont make a schedual and start trading that disturb study and other routine so we should make a good shedul for that.

asifanayat
2013-03-23, 04:59 PM
G haan forex humari study mein kafi effect krta hai ager koi student bids lagata hai tou ous ka
mind sirf our sirf lots pr he rehta hai jis sey eis ki study kafi disturb hoti hai our wo study mein
weak hona shro ho jata hai eis liye study ko forex sey seperat rakhna chahiye

pak786
2013-03-23, 05:01 PM
i think agr app proper planing kr lain tou app ki study mutasir nai hogi our ye b such hy k agr app forex seekh gaye tou app study chour kr srf paisa kamany mai lg jayengy lakin app agr lalach na kry our just chand ghnty forex k ley dy our daily 10$ to 30$ kamaye tou phr app study jari rakh skty hain

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-23, 05:06 PM
yeah every one admire that forex effect to our study also in our life, but good effect is not problems, but when trading make bad effect is danger for our life, and our study, so not suggest for student to trade forex trading,because in can make bad effect for their study

prince53
2013-03-23, 05:06 PM
No, it is not because I do it in my free time. When I am free then I give concentration in forex market so it is not harmful about my study.

jsmnr5001
2013-03-23, 05:08 PM
My Dear Friends, I am also a student and i think anything can affect the study but forex donot do so if you keep it in a daily time table. if u'll give it more time than study tahen it'll affect our study!. here's a tip for student's:
our ability to study and concentrate can be increased by finding a quiet place where you can concentrate.

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-23, 05:10 PM
yes Forex affected my study in a very effective way.with the help of Forex trading i would be able to know the current market situation and i get information about all the currency rates and gold and silver rates as i am a student of commerce it is very effective for me.

kramatsubhani
2013-03-23, 05:12 PM
G ni Forex ka meri study py koi affect ni ha. Forex mera part time business ha. ma Forex sy earning kr rha hu. and Forex ka meri study py 0% bi affect ni hota. ma ny apni study ka time set kia hua ha adn Forex k bi .....

netra
2013-03-23, 05:24 PM
By becoming everything you are trying to do, just give time manner the way to the right, due to the need to Menage your time, it is, if you are a student, foreign exchange as a part-time business I depend on the people who are using. This is the only way to become a succeesful.

sumon8
2013-03-23, 05:25 PM
forex after better fora jobs now all man like him a forex work and beret income money for a jobs now a join a forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money.

sajjad33
2013-03-23, 05:58 PM
No, I do not think that. We can make profit easily by trading in Forex part timely. There are many students are making batter life by trading in Forex. They are giving part time in Forex and they also give full time after completing their ****uation.

ahmed shokeir
2013-03-23, 06:07 PM
may be it take from me long time daily when i do any thing related to the forex from learning and following the news

Morshedul
2013-03-23, 06:12 PM
I would say no. But it differs from traders to traders. If you are a student and you spent lots of times in forex, then it will definitely hamper your study. So i suggest you to trade forex as part time basis so that study will not hamper. By doing proper time management, you can manage all the things properly which bring good results from you.

Abbas Khan
2013-03-23, 06:16 PM
those human get loss who have no interest to manage their work i think if you make management plan or schedule you would not kept in tension or depress

shovo_p
2013-03-23, 06:25 PM
I have to no any academic study i am a full time forex trader. Only profession of my is the forex business. I have no other job or work. Forex is the good work for me.Only i know that about of me.

getpaid
2013-03-23, 06:31 PM
Forex is not much effect on our study. If we are students we can do trading part time easily and extra time we can study. Forex trading is only 5 days in a week. We can study at weekend Satudray and Sunday. Many students join forex daily and in their part time they do trading and earn good pocket money for their study needs. Forex is very good and easy online business for all. Every one can join this business.

emasforex
2013-03-23, 06:35 PM
yes. its many knowledge forex out there.For that I can seriously learn how to make money from forex, hopefully what is my goal to be realized, the affluent of revenue in forex .. Currently I have no education yet, so forex does not affect anything in my education ...

nipa8888
2013-03-23, 06:36 PM
I think Forex market is not effect on my study because i take Forex treading as a pert time job. Forex treading is really easy and it is very simple to me because I really love this business. I can say that if one can learn forex step by step it will be easy for him.

blackrose
2013-03-23, 06:39 PM
I have not feel such thing that forex affected my study.When i have exam or class that time i avoid trade.It helps me to do regular study.It is not hamper my study at all.

saim ali
2013-03-23, 06:44 PM
yes it effect on the study because when the person misused the forex then it cannot give enough time for the study.
so we should not used the forex for long time a day and find out the time for the study.

cicgojra
2013-03-23, 06:46 PM
Well, Yes of course if we want to do trading we need time as accordingly then earning money is possible.well it depend on the trader how much time he spent on his study and on his Forex trading work.so Forex need time to work on it. it is not auto pilot project.

rijve
2013-03-23, 06:46 PM
no i am a student and i am also trade in real account but there are not any harmful effect on my study because i trade a fixed minimum time to trade so i can do Forex business very well .

advance
2013-03-23, 06:52 PM
forex trading is business and every one can do but if we look in the matter of student and study person the 100% forex is effect our study. our mind is not going to study side and we are in the forex side. so there is need to made a time table so our study will not effect.

allihafatima123
2013-03-23, 06:52 PM
yes ofcourse forex effect badly on study because if a student works on forex for a lot of time proper time is not given to studies in this way i think forex effect my study very much.

afwi
2013-03-23, 06:54 PM
:), Right forex trading very berpengatuh to the study. However, that's not entirely true. A student who has tried mempelari forex trading, initially, would be very time-consuming they are, so the study being operated simultaneously be neglected for a while. If the trader is already obtaining a consistent style of trading, then the study will not be disturbed again.

mafiforex
2013-03-23, 06:55 PM
no. never ever. forex is not effect on students study. and the most interesting thing is only students can spend a lot of time in forex trade. because students can do forex trade when they are free. and students pass a lot of free time. students also can b help by forext trade.

adedoyin
2013-03-23, 06:57 PM
i am not studying right now,am through with my studies but that time that i was still a students and was still studying forex trading has never in one day had negative effect on my studies and that has made me to be able to concentrate on my studies even when i am still doing forex trading

arjuna
2013-03-23, 07:03 PM
I think ... that there is no effect that could disrupt us in doing other jobs either in learning as students .... I am also a student at a college ... and forex trading does not bother me and I can still do other work that I want ....

uk8877
2013-03-23, 07:04 PM
It will depend to you. When you are allowing more time so as to foreign currency corporation when comparing a model's study than you may be unquestionably inside of a fantastic loss. When engaged in audit a short time under absolutely no circumstances perform every commerce simply give attention to a model's audit research. Exclusively 7 days you should go away currency exchange are you aware why cannot you choose to do these?

gulking
2013-03-23, 07:08 PM
no forex does not effect my studies and i am so much happy from the forex and it is the best work and i really like the forex so much and it is the great work and i like it so much.

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-23, 07:13 PM
This course is a study of the effects like me because when I suffered a great loss and this loss will make a loss for me because it always occurred to me because I wanted to benefit.

uk8877
2013-03-23, 07:16 PM
This can depend together with you. When you're allowing more of their time so as to foreign currency business enterprise in comparison with a individuals study than you will be unquestionably inside a good loss. When engaged in audit a few days under zero circumstances conduct every commerce just simply target a individuals audit footwork. Exclusively a week you will need to go away foreign currency are you aware why are unable to you opt to do the next?

urduforex
2013-03-23, 07:21 PM
The people which get too involved in any thing can lose concentration on other things , Many students lose their Concentration also ,Which is not good , it should be treated as second priority.

nazmulh25
2013-03-23, 07:25 PM
Forex not effect on your study, if you flow rioting.When your exam near you give most of the time study and some time you give forex. Then forex con not effect your study.

tanu123
2013-03-23, 07:45 PM
forex is a best part time work for a student and it will help student make money while studying and there allowing him to make good income from forex and overcome his daily expenses or he can even finance his study course or class that he wants to take and i think this will make student less dependent on his family for financing money for his career.

win
2013-03-23, 07:46 PM
i think its totally depend on you how you consider forex as , If you want to maintain forex as the part time job then dont give lot of time to forex.DOnt get deviated from the studies because of forex try to use good time managment

rajasahab
2013-03-23, 07:51 PM
it all depends on our ownself, pehli bat k agar hm achi trading abilities aur information rkhty hen to hm sara time khud manage kr skty hen,,aur dusri bat yh k kuch arsa tk to hmen zada time dena parhta hai lekin bad mai jub hmen confidnce hasil ho jata hai to hum manag kr skty hen time ko....respects....

zaheerkhan21
2013-03-23, 08:02 PM
han forex study ko effect karti hai.special us waqat jub paper nazdeek ho aur forex student ko us waqat bi zyda effect karti hai jub un ko lost hojye .is laye student jub free ho tub forex karye agar study kay duran forex karye gye tu study tu effect hogi sur sath ma paisa bi

marsi
2013-03-23, 08:16 PM
very powerful because once I knew I was finished then learning forex increasingly viable as forex made ​​my life change from unemployment to work and I've been self-sufficient in the presence of these forex trading ..
thank you my friends who have always supported and introduced me to forex ..
I really love forex ..

shapla8888
2013-03-23, 08:54 PM
Yes Forex effect on my study though i take forex as a part time job. Forex is a very risky business and for it this business always distrub me and make extra thinking. On The other hand forex treading need much study and enough time. This is why Forex effect my study

danish010
2013-03-23, 09:17 PM
No the forex did not effect on the studies of me because the forex is the business that every person can do the job in the very easy way in the every where in the world and at every time inn the day and earn the lot of the money from the forex trading.Therefor the forex did not effect on my studies and i did not know about the other traders.

hafi1199
2013-03-23, 09:20 PM
je haan ya kahain na kahain tu asar karti hay kuch jagh par agar acha karti hay tu kahain bura be karti hay lakin agar is bat ko is tarah say samjh jay kay is main is treeqy say kam kaya jay tu app ke zandagi ke bohat sari mushklat hal ho jati hain jo app ke boaht madad karti hain.

sabanasumi
2013-03-23, 09:20 PM
for anyone who is providing additional time for you to forex trading small business in comparison with your own study to be surely within a decline. during quiz days and nights in no way complete virtually any business simply give full attention to your own quiz planning.

sarowar
2013-03-23, 09:24 PM
I think it has some effect but if you concern about your study i think it will not hamper you a lot.Forex is not easy at all.It is like a gaming not other thing so it has some effect on your daily life i think it is difficult to avoid.

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-23, 09:27 PM
forex meri study pe zaida effect ni kr ri kyun k main forex trading apne free time main he krta tha lekin forex trading ka effect kbhe kbhe meri studies pe hota ha kyun k mjhe apni trade ki tension hoti ha jis ki waja se main apni studies pe concentrate ni kr skta buss isi wajah se merre studies pe thora sa fark prta ha

jitu01
2013-03-23, 09:34 PM
effect for a forex work and goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now join a forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs forex.

advance
2013-03-23, 09:46 PM
forex meri study pe zaida effect ni kr ri kyun k main forex trading apne free time main he krta tha lekin forex trading ka effect kbhe kbhe meri studies pe hota ha kyun k mjhe apni trade ki tension hoti ha jis ki waja se main apni studies pe concentrate ni kr skta buss isi wajah se merre studies pe thora sa fark prta ha
i agree but we are not able to more concentrat on study during trade is open. it give tension and fear of loosing money. in my case i give my whole time to forex trading after finishing collage and study during the exam. i want to be success in forex.

shaikhjundi
2013-03-23, 09:50 PM

han ye jo ha study par sab se ziyada aasar andaz hoti ha kiun k es main sab se barri mushkil yahi ha es main students ko koi bji faida nahi ha un ko ulta loss he ha es main

forex blaster
2013-03-23, 10:11 PM
Yes ofcourse forex effect on our study and also health If a trader in the course of work is not disciplined and do not adhere to health, then, of course, his abuse of this in the short term sure will be felt by a bunch of diseases, blindness, nervous, psychosis, chronic fatigue, ulcers stomach, etc.

shiedmilon02
2013-03-23, 10:13 PM
It will rely along. If you are permitting far more of time to help you foreign exchange business enterprise when compared with your examine when compared with you will be undoubtedly inside a fantastic damage. As soon as engaged in review a while for no reason conduct just about every trade just simply target your review foot work. Only a week you should go away foreign exchange did you know the reason cannot you chooses to accomplish this.

ay3253
2013-03-23, 10:19 PM
g haan jahan tak mera khayal hai forex sy hamari zindagi per kafi positive effects hoty hain for example forex hmain kafi knowledge provide krta hai or or agr hum forex per he work krty rahain to hamara study result 0 ho jaye ga is liye time ki management bhi zaruri hai.

tapuu
2013-03-23, 10:25 PM
Yes the forex effect on my study little bit. I need to spend some times on the forex trading for that is harm on my study. I am doing scalping in the forex so that i can give more time in the forex tradin. So by doing we can also earn form the forex and we can give time on the study. We are student and your main target to do study then forex.

Rainy Bloom
2013-03-23, 10:30 PM
sure Mate if you want to do perfect trading, so forex need a huge time for learning many things, and you also need some forex trading education, and if you a student , so kindly complete your study first . second you choiced your relible sources for this business.

naumanfarooq
2013-03-23, 10:30 PM
i think that every part time job can take effect in study but i like forex as i have enough knowlege about the forex trading market so i can trade in forex market and i get profit in forex trading market .

gehad
2013-03-23, 10:31 PM
If the student is committed and can organize his time between school and work will be able to achieve success and will also realize profits and this may be provided a steady income has

Nabeel
2013-03-23, 10:32 PM
Scope of Study This study would reveal the variations in the foreign exchange and thus would help in analyzing the trade.

sobuj85
2013-03-23, 10:36 PM
You can do this business beside your study,this market is open 24 hours so when you get free time this time you trade here when your exam is near this time stop your trade because exam first some day stop trade this are not problem.So forex is not negative effect to your study.

foysalkha34
2013-03-23, 10:40 PM
I do the forex business at night and spare time so it does not effect the study.

ali345
2013-03-23, 10:49 PM
ji nahi meray khayal k mutaabik forex kisi student ki study ko effect nahi kerta bulky usse part time me hi itna profit de deta hai k student apnistudy k tamama akhrajat fee expenses ko ko bohat hi achi tarah se maintain ker laita hai.

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-23, 10:54 PM
Actually i am a full time and professional forex trader besides i am a student in masters level but i really maintain my study time and trading time. so i think forex trading is can,t disturb for my study and i believe forex trading is very helpful for me.

runa8888
2013-03-23, 10:56 PM
Forex is not effect on my study because i love forex and for it to me it is very easy and interesting. I think forex is easy without busy. I also think that Forex is better than any other business and it is a pillae of success. So I think Forex is my aim in life and for this it is not effect on my study.

smilon
2013-03-23, 10:59 PM
I am able to state, that will sure foreign exchange influence on the analyze, simply because currently the assessment next to, in addition to we have a stress regarding both equally. While in assessment days and nights never ever complete any kind of industry simply just concentration on your own assessment planning.

asad43005
2013-03-23, 11:01 PM
I think forex something effect in my study because forex is a international market if you want more earning some things problem this problem cannot disturb our life with any extra time can be done in forex market.when you earn many profit than your time kill many time and waste your time so i think forex lost and effect your valuable time.

z_eshan2008
2013-03-23, 11:03 PM
yes if you want to earn in which the forex trading then without working you can not earn better profit for this purpos you used the time and after that you earn from the forex.in this situation if you are a student then it is possible your study effect through the forex.

tahausmani
2013-03-23, 11:08 PM
i guess forex effects on our studies if we use it daily all the time. which our parents think is wrong because we spend more time over here and dont study this much time. actully they d0nt even kn0w what forex is basicaly for

adnanoffice
2013-03-23, 11:15 PM
I think dear effect tou perta hai lekin sub kuch ap per depend kerta hai jab tak ap khud aik time table nai banate tb tak ap ki study loss hoti rhe ge q jab insan m0ney ki taraf jata hai tou wo her waqt money hasil krne k tariqe souchta hai study k waqt b mind trading ki taraf h0ta hai jis ki waja se student thk se study nai ker pata.

fxdone
2013-03-23, 11:22 PM
It will depend on us .if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your study than you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.only few days you have to leave forex..GooD luCK.

medo
2013-03-23, 11:30 PM
Certainly, I am still studying, and I feel that Forex trading take all the time, and this would negatively impact on my study, I need a lot of focus in order to get a good trade and also get the final scores in the study.

wasifshakil
2013-03-24, 12:17 AM
Sometime it effect on my study. But not regular. because for forex trading i don't need much time. i just spent 5-7 hours in a day. So it save my time. thanks forex.

carl341
2013-03-24, 12:20 AM
I think it is not just like that. If you are a student and you work always forex business then it will be harmful to your study............but if you balanc your work with your study then it is not harmful to your study.thank you so much.

Angel-Queen
2013-03-24, 12:25 AM
yes forex effects your study if u give lots of time to forex.. but if you concentrate on your studiex and give appropriate time to forex then it will not badly effect your study

Speedforex
2013-03-24, 12:31 AM
Ok is an option, but will also own fault. One does not invalidate another. When a certain type of trader already with some evolution and practice of Forex, emotions tend to disappear naturally. Yes when we won with some regularity, you get used to the routine. And from that moment there are no longer reasons to influence the study or another Job we have the part of the Forex.
It is natural that when we get into Forex, learning requires a lot of concentration and understanding of the subject. It will take part of your available time, and not exactly cripple the other tasks of your life.

konyeng
2013-03-24, 12:38 AM
i think i already finish my studying and now i am focusing on looking for the money so i think it is better for us to learn forex as weel when we get studying because i think forex is good opportunity to trade in this bussines

SajidAli
2013-03-24, 12:39 AM
if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2013-03-24, 12:47 AM
knowledge and learning boht he jada important role play karta ha eis waja sa trading maine knowledge or study earned kanra or demo practice karna boht he best or good way ha successful trading karna ka laya joo trading forex trading business maine jatna jata knowledge earned kara ha utna he successful trading kar sakta han.

jasiminbd
2013-03-24, 12:49 AM
It is then up to you. Sometimes more time is certainly not compared to big loss Exchange Company, to consider. Just in the participation and interest of controls within the period the time shorter if all commercial activity easily control. Understand, why the most important currency decided following after just one week.

ali69
2013-03-24, 12:58 AM
yes because forex aik interesting business hai and agar humy is ke bary ma acha knowledge mil jaye and humy profit earn krne ka way mil jaye to studies ma dhyaan nahi lge ga kyunki pasa insaan ko kahin ka nahi chorta

Sudeb
2013-03-24, 01:04 AM
I think no it's not a disturb mater for me. and my feel is actually everything is depend on you, how to manage your time for all thing, in our life we have to do many thing, so if you thing it's all is disturb for you so ......

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-03-24, 01:13 AM
I am a student and I am doing Forex along with my study. But I think it does not effect my study. It helps me to earn some extra money and with the profit that I am earning with Forex is helping me a lot to develop my life style. Also I can afford my educational expenses with my Forex earning. Right now I am doing Forex as a part time business. I think this is a great advantage of Forex that it has no specific time limitation and it an be done anytime. So it does not harm to my study and I can easily maintain my study with Forex.

bennabimoney
2013-03-30, 05:15 AM
Yes some bite yes because its very adictive like a video game it can distract you a lot from your studies and you will fiend your self lost in many ways

Riskideki
2013-03-30, 05:19 AM
of course, if we're still a student, I believe that forex business could disrupt our study. forex business is a risky business so inevitably we have to concentrate on this business. we should finish our studies and then we can continue trading.

chimagey2k8
2013-03-30, 05:28 AM
That question can foreign exchange trading affect your studies has a very simple answer which is if you(the trader)want it to.it implies that you the trader are the one to decide if it will affect your studies or not,like the saying goes, too much of everything is bad. If you do not devote the time you are supposed to be studying to your studies,then you are bound to fail,and equally,if you do not devote the time for your trade to it,you are bound to loose.

nkem
2013-03-30, 05:41 AM
no, forex does not have any effect on my work as i am self employed although it has a negative impact on my concentration as i tend to concentrate on the market a lot.

mhchomsi
2013-03-30, 05:52 AM
It is then up to you. Sometimes more time is certainly not compared to big loss Exchange Company, to consider. Just in the participation and interest of controls within the period the time shorter if all commercial activity easily control. Understand, why the most important currency decided following after just one week.

I do not understand the purpose of what you say but I can try to explain that forex is a dire need to learn and experience as well as to control the emotions in a trade that would avoid large losses. in learning about the forex needed a total sincerity because forex is a global business so much to be known, especially economic and security. I think doing so will affect the trade in forex.

alam888
2013-03-30, 10:30 AM
I am a new forex treader and a am a student and I take Forex as a part time job for learning it so that i can get it as my profession in future. I think Forex treading do not effect on my study because it is a smart work and it is very easy.

kamboh
2013-03-30, 10:32 AM
yes bilkul forex harai studie par thora bohat asar karte hai keo ka ye bohat intersting hai aur is par zeyada time dene ki wajh se hamri studie motasir hotye hai.

jeetnrimi
2013-03-30, 10:36 AM
Ye aapke upper depend karta hai ki aap kis tarah ki trading karate hai, meri nazar me jinhe study karani hoti hai unhe low risk par trade karna chahiye, taki trade open bhi rahe to aapka concentration study ki taraf bana rahe, aur agar aapka exam najdik hai to aapko kuch waqt ke liye trading chhod deni chahiye.

Dimas
2013-03-30, 10:42 AM
Forex is very useful when we want to learn everything, because there are many benefits that we can get from here, a nice commerce can be done in groups or alone. and in forex I actually get a lot of your friends and fellow traders we often share stories.

damiar
2013-03-30, 10:47 AM
i feel its totally rely upon you the way you contemplate FOREX as;if you would like to preserve FOREX like the half time job then don't provide large amount of opportunity to FOREX...don't get deviated coming from the studies due to FOREX attempt to utilise sensible time management},

ahmad786
2013-03-30, 10:47 AM
I think forex is really a part time market , and have not effect on my study , now its up to you , that how you take it or operate it . in the situation you give more time to forex alternatively your study then certainly study will be disturb.

Sajid
2013-03-30, 10:48 AM
It effects when students do forex trading at time when there exams are near. students should be used this job as part time and should be used it after all their study actvities. first of all study then trading in forex. if students done their study first then forex trading never effects on your study.

farhachaudhery
2013-03-30, 10:49 AM
i think the Forex marketplace are really not impact on ours the research it is the work a college student after this girl study they may be able done the work and additionally get the earning to making use of the foreign exchange market it is right for the children work.

anisurrahman03
2013-03-30, 10:50 AM
i think it depends on you and your income. to me, Forex is a great opportunity to earn as a part timer. i am also student, i do this business with my study. i enjou this business this business with my study. i like to do this business continuously.

gulking
2013-03-30, 10:51 AM
its all depends on you.If you are giving more moment to forex company as compared to your studythan you are without doubt in a loss.While in exam days in no way figure out several trade scarcely concentrate on your exam groundwork.No more than a small amount of days you tolerate to leave forex so why can't you figure out this???

finegold
2013-03-30, 11:02 AM
it depends on you, which time you select for study and trading...but its harmful for you in exams days...because in exams you should devote your time for study...start this after exams....first your study then business....

adnanraza
2013-03-30, 11:09 AM
I think Dear kuch students ki study per yeh kafi effect kerti hai q k bohat se students ko is mein bohat zaida money nazar ati hai or wo apna sara dheyan is trading ki taraf laga dete hai yaha tak k jab study b ker rhe ho or un k mind mein trading he gom re hoti hai is waja se un study mein kafi loss ho jata hai.

joty
2013-03-30, 11:19 AM
No forex never keep a harmful effect in my study because forex gives me the best change to earn a lot of profit and with that money of forex trading I can easily maintain my study expenses.

jalal786
2013-03-30, 11:20 AM
forex hamari study or other work pe effect nahi krta hamen apne daily routine k works ki management achi krni ani chahiye agr forex men trading ka hm aik time frame bana len to us k tahat trading kren to forex hamari zindgi k kisi b kam ko disturb nahi kre ga

aikhan007
2013-03-30, 11:25 AM
yes when i learn Forex this time i learn and increase my skills level.

ch namrash
2013-03-30, 11:32 AM
Dear it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.

mohammad209
2013-03-30, 11:37 AM
i think not at all.if a good student work here then he or she must maintain all the matter in one hand.so that it depends on the students capability and also skills of the forex business.

sainkhan60
2013-03-30, 11:40 AM
Koi bhi acha student kabhi bhi apni studies ko distrub nahin kurna chahta aur agar uski studies distrub hoti hain to mera khyal hai woh apni studies kay sath sincere nahinapko time management kurna chahiyay phir apki studies distrub nahin hotin.

sam9296
2013-03-30, 11:50 AM
i think if you are not really comfortable with the forex and with the study of your together with thte forex that will effect your study you should have a strong will power.

moyna888
2013-03-30, 11:51 AM
Some times I think Forex treading is very boring but it does not effect on my study because Forex treading really a easy and smart work. On the i work in Forex treading as a part time and so it can not make me busy. I can say Forex treading is a very easy business without busy ans it does not effect on my study.

z_eshan2008
2013-03-30, 11:53 AM
yes ofcourse if you are a student and start forex trading and when you earn from forex trading then you waist maximum time on trading terminal for earning and in this position your time is disturb for study.so you try to devide the time for trading and study.

YUSIF AHMED
2013-03-30, 11:56 AM
No Forex trading are no affect my study but if help me because i don't have any money to support my studies now am getting something from Forex trading for that i don't think that it affect my studies buy Forex trading are helping me.

larebtanweer
2013-03-30, 12:06 PM
mere khayal me jb ap study kr rahe hon to forex ko as a part time job k tor pr karen or zyada waqt apni study ko den kun k forex me trade krne k liye b ap ki qualification count krti hai agr study k doran ap trading karen ge tu study tu mutasir ho g .

Abdul.Majeed
2013-03-30, 12:27 PM
I do believe the forex market are not influence on ours the study it is the work students after her study they are able to done the work and obtain the earning to utilizing the forex market it will work for the students work.

aopen583
2013-03-30, 12:31 PM

maybe not if we apply trade at a specific time on a specific session, and be disciplined in trading, if the system does not signal you to enter the market, we wait until there is a signal of the system that we use, do not rush into the market rather than floating minus and you regret

sohail143
2013-03-30, 12:41 PM
main aik student hon,and forex mn kam kr rha hon ,forex ka mery study py kabhe nagitve effect nhe howa balky forex sy mery knowlage mn ezafa howa hy,,and mn forex mn part time kam kr ky apny expenses pory krta hon,,,forex aik acha business hy......,.

rasheed85
2013-03-30, 12:42 PM
agar hum iss forex per kam karey or apni study per b pura dehan dey to humari study ka b loss nai ho ga ya phir hum pehley apni study ko time dey uss k bad iss forex ko time dey phir b hamari study main koi problem nai ho gi

Pardeep7651
2013-03-30, 12:53 PM
according to me yes :) little bit affected but there is no problem from this affection because it always do work my best in a any field,except it i will use forex business regularly and always tires to do my best about forex to get good knowledge and experience and always think positive and make efforts to earn more money

Shams001
2013-03-30, 01:10 PM
No it does not effect on my study because its 24hours available business we can start trading any time in which time we are comfortable to do this job so i don,t think that its effect on anyone study.

joseph462
2013-03-30, 01:16 PM
I am sure that this is the procedure before you start your investment decision, parts of our nation, in addition to any of our money through trade, perform a little bit of a lot, so we have an expert investor, however, you thought that individuals speculate each of our money, in addition to considerable size using looking for ways to increase the income of the crap I think is useful. to all of us to choose a huge income for all of us may need to face a big loss, so it is useful to get a little income in comparison to the large loss..........:peace:

blackforest
2013-03-30, 01:29 PM
no Forex don't effect my study. i am working here as a part timer & i can bear my educational expenses from here. I also support my family. Forex has opened a new window in my life.

shadi888
2013-03-30, 01:34 PM
Yes Forex treading is very effect on my study because it is very risky business and for it need much study and huge experience in this business. I think successful forex treading is very hard work and so it is effect on my study and i feed boring in forex business.

parvez
2013-03-30, 01:37 PM
Organized people can not disturb our life with any extra activity same on forex trading if you manage time then you will get suez form both platforms without disturbing personal life and study.

saf co_leader
2013-03-30, 01:39 PM
g nahi Forex meri study par koi effect nahi karta ye earning ka ek acha source hay Forex business k sath hum achi earning kar sakty hain or apny student expences pory kar sakty hain Forex business ko ek student join kar k acha feel karta hay qeun k ye earning ka acha point hay

akbar196
2013-03-30, 01:39 PM
ji janab me ap ki baat se agree kurta hon,kioun ke aik student ke liey study bohat important hey,lekin agar sahie tarha se manag kia jay toh aik student apni study ka loss keay bageair acha profit kama sukta hey,lekin exam ke doran bohat mushkil ho sukti hey,ais liey exam ke doran forex ko kum time dein orr study ko ziada.

advance
2013-03-30, 01:40 PM
no Forex don't effect my study. i am working here as a part timer & i can bear my educational expenses from here. I also support my family. Forex has opened a new window in my life.
i am also student but i am not able to keep my education as i was before join the forex trading.
with join forex business i give my time to only trading i want to make a carrier in the forex trading so now study is part time and forex is full time.

james.Samuel
2013-03-30, 01:41 PM
i believe the foreign currency market usually are not effect on ours the study oahu is the do the job a student right after her study they could accomplished the task and have this generating to be able to employing the foreign currency market it is designed for this students do the job.

a.k
organized people can not disturb our life with any extra activity same on forex trading if you manage time then you will get suez from both platforms without disturbing personal life and study so in forex i think if you like and very interesting in this business then you are working and study both and then forex is not effect your study,,,

winboy007
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.only few days you have to leave forex so why can't you do this??? thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

raza9
2013-03-30, 01:44 PM
agr ap apni taleem ko bachanaa chahte hean to ham kaam time pr karean or forex b time pr karean agr ap pesso ki lalach karean
ge to aap apni taleem ka harag karean ge koi b cheez apke taleem m harag hoga agr aap time pe apna kaam karean ge to apko
koi noqsaan nahi hoga..

farkhanda
2013-03-30, 01:44 PM
forex trading humari study phr aser anzas hoti ha jub hum forex trading phr kam karta hai aur study ko time nahi daty to us tarha forex trading humari study pr aser anzas hoti hai

rabia01
2013-03-30, 01:49 PM
g belkul asar andaz hotha hy .forex trading hamary ley kafi interesting or profit able hy .maazed ern kan ka moka milta hy .es leye es sy bar bar trading karn acha lagta hy........:yahoo:

eng.adham
2013-03-30, 01:52 PM
for me , my trading in forex doesn't affect on my study as i can organize and manage my time between my study and trading . i usually trade about 3 hours every day during my free time .

Asad Rafiq Razvi
2013-03-30, 01:53 PM
i d,not think it.forex trading business is not require too much time for trade.it is totally depend on us that how much time we afford for trading.i,m also a student and trade here as a part time.i spend here daily 2 to 3 hours which is not hard for me to manage.

swopnoduar
2013-03-30, 01:58 PM
Is usually fx influence on ones analyze?

Within this twine we all state that will fx influence on ones analyze or maybe different any kind of regular perform?

I will state, that will without a doubt fx influence on my personal analyze, becuze currently my personal quiz near, along with We've any stress regarding each.

torani
2013-03-30, 01:58 PM
Forex is not any correlation at all in my study, so it not effect to my study. but it help me a lot to understand about economical situation in the world. And it already as my second education.

chioma
2013-03-30, 02:01 PM
To study is different from trading,you creaye your time for both so that study will not crawl into the time for forex trading and forex trading will not crawl into your time for studies

swopnoduar
2013-03-30, 02:09 PM
Personally, my own buying and selling in forex trading doesn't have an impact on about my own examine as i can easily organize and take care of my own occasion involving my own examine and buying and selling. i usually industry about 3 a long time every day inside my spare time.

saeed786
2013-03-30, 02:13 PM
yes forex makes us able to make more good learning . i am a student and so i make trades in the forex trading business s to make life and so make more money to make my life/ forex gave me good opportunity to enhance my learning ability and so i easily manage to make good learning and so make my study more good than that of i have before,

tani786
2013-03-30, 02:24 PM
nahi maray khiyal main ager hum active mind say kuch time forex ko day dain tu koi effect nahi parta kun kay ager hum puray din main say kuch time forex ko day dain tu humaray expenses nikal atay hain

mdjoy1
2013-03-30, 02:24 PM
Is Forex effect for a jobs now any way for a income money for a jobs now online income money for a Forex best and free join a Forex work and goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now AL man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a Forex.

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-30, 02:27 PM
Actually forex trading is very useful and profitable business in every student. but i think forex trading is can,t create problem for any student. because this market is open in 24 hours in every week so every student can forex trading very easily.

atif15
2013-03-30, 02:27 PM
I think its like addiction and it effects our routine. Forex has affected my sleep badly and it made me to awake till late nights and stick with my computer.

safder
2013-03-30, 02:29 PM
I feel the forex marketplace are not result on the research it is usually that the work a student after her analyze they are able to done the work and acquire the earning to using the forex marketplace it is awesome on the students work.

aqsa
2013-03-30, 02:30 PM
It is very important to mention that virtually all existing empirical studies estimate currency exchange rate exposures on the basis of share prices. However, the assessment of cash flow and stock price exposures which will be studied in this research will represent

Mic84328
2013-03-30, 02:31 PM
Forex can disturb you study It depends on you if you can manage time for study and Trading then Youcan do Both tasks easily . Students can work here as a part timers and they can bear their study expences.

adnan93
2013-03-30, 02:33 PM
Yes, forex can effect on our study.
Student should take care study at first then business.

alizulquernain
2013-03-30, 02:41 PM
no its not effect your study if u plan properly and manage your time with daily rutine tehn u got benefits with use of this forum

ali345
2013-03-30, 02:48 PM
Meray khayal k mutaabik yeh aik aisi job hai jo k aap ka time waste nahi kerti iss ko aap farigh waqat mein bohat asaani k saath ker saktey hain. aur iss ko use ker k aap apna profit ko asaani se hasil ker laitey hain.

davi
2013-03-30, 02:50 PM
Therapists was a time that i thought that what i was doing wouldnt go well with my studies but it depending and the personaly who is doing the tradeing and how much time you have set aside that all the time is not taken by forexing that is the only way

rajesh
2013-03-30, 02:51 PM
Yes foreign exchange effect our studies because you definitely have one thing on two levels, you can choose not to have the same concentration. And the second time as part of the priority issues such as forex or just can not be. When we do not have your papers and you should only focus on your test. Forex you should stay away from for a few days. The test comes with new passion and without any tension.

khanommaria
2013-03-30, 02:54 PM
During examination times never complete any industry only focus on ones examination preparation. Forex market aren't affect on our own the study they will completed the task and obtain the generating in order to employing forex.

dode1986
2013-03-30, 02:57 PM
actionaly forex may affect in all your life not just in your study , but if you can arrange your time as well i think it will never affect in your life , and will not affect in anything , but you must arrange your time in a good way .

Chaudhry
2013-03-30, 02:58 PM
I think forex trading not effect in our study because forex markets open 24/5 .you can trade as a part time trader and also you can keep your study . forex is very goos for ecery student who want to earn money from forex trading .

farkhanda
2013-03-30, 03:05 PM
of course jub hum forex trade ko zada time day guy aur study ko kum time day guy to forex humri study pr effect kara ge agr hum dono ko equal time day to earning bhi kama saktay hai aur study pr bhi effect nahi ho ga

bisha01
2013-03-30, 03:06 PM
study for a join all marker for a Forex and best income money for a easy for a jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now la man goods for a work Forex and better profit income money for a jobs now all man goods for a jobs Forex market.

timetowait
2013-03-30, 03:07 PM
nahi study ko effect kyu karna blkay acha hain education kay sath sath forex ka b pta chal jata hain or isi traha kam az kam apni study kay layin tu earning ho jati hain

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-30, 03:10 PM
yes i think if you give more time then ur studies then forex can effect ur studies and mental stress is always the key cheracteristic of forex so it is mental game if you focus more in it then it can effect your student life and also ur studies

trishna
2013-03-30, 03:21 PM
Special it relies on you.if you are providing more a chance to currency trading company as in comparison to your studythan you are definitely in a reduction.while in examination times never do any company just focus on your examination planning.only few times you have to keep currency trading so why can't you do this???

Mqasim
2013-03-30, 03:22 PM
yes it effect your study if you are giving more time to Forex as compared to study then surely it will effect . but during exams you should concentrate on you study and tray to manage time for study as well as for Forex.

kamrul74
2013-03-30, 03:32 PM
it is depend by trader,but i think it have no effect on my study,i am student,i take Forex as a part time jobs.my invest is so small,but i get money per month,i think everybody can trade in Forex very easily without big investment for change there life style.

Rozy
2013-03-30, 03:44 PM
I think doesn't effect on ours study.It is the work which is done by a student after his study.They can do the work and get the earning to use the Forex market.It is good for the students.

x2hardstonex
2013-03-30, 03:46 PM
i think that not effect on our study if we use forex is like a part time business set your time table when you will trade and when you will study its good for you if you not set that you will not maintain well both i am also student but forex not effect on my study because i set that my time table

poorman
2013-03-30, 03:50 PM
If trader trade and dont do other work then it is not good for themselves. I think student must complete their study then trading. So it is not effect on traders study.

s4life4s
2013-03-30, 03:57 PM
forex ka effect un py parta hy jo buisness k student haen. kiyun k forex aik business hy or esy karny k liye business k bohat si malomat ka hona bohat zarori hy or jab hamy ye malomat mil jati haen tab hamy practice ki zarorat hoti hy or forex hamy information bi deta hy or practice bi deta hy. to mary khiyal sy forex ka study py effect hy.

miceki
2013-03-30, 03:59 PM
i even have out to no any educational study i'm a full time Forex trader,no more than profession of my happens to be the Forex business..,i even have simply there is no other job or work,Forex happens to be the smart work for myself, no more than i think that concerning of me...,

jabeen
2013-03-30, 04:01 PM
well forex is a good and profitable business if it is disturbing your study then you need to make good strategy and time table and follow it. this will make good usage of your time.

habib24
2013-03-30, 04:05 PM
no effect Forex own my study, i accept the business part times. i earn money by Forex. i buildup my career by Forex and earn money.when i get free time then i operate the business. so forex no effect on my study.

forexblaster
2013-03-30, 04:17 PM
Yes ofcourse but I think it the best source of earning the income for the students. Students can join the Forex part time and they can easily afford the all expensive of their education. so i think a student should be learn forex trading and then after the school participate in forex trading.

yoseph
2013-03-30, 04:19 PM
yes forex effect all over my study though,, i take forex as a locality time job. forex is a risky business along with it this business, continually distrub me and earn further thinking. on another hand forex treading, would like much study and enough time. this is often why forex effect my study......

Mehboob Khan Alyani
2013-03-30, 04:22 PM
for me if you can divide your time to trade and study is not a problem
to earn money from forex market.Good luck.

ch namrash
2013-03-30, 04:25 PM
Dear it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your study than you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.

arslanbhatte
2013-03-30, 04:25 PM
Forex is best and easy online business in this world in which we can earn unlimited in daily basis forex helps me in many ways of life forex helps me in my study and learn many things and also i am very happy with forex and i am spending a happy life with forex.

rayhan11
2013-03-30, 04:48 PM
Forex is not effect on study. A Student can earn money form forex to pass simple time. You may earn more money to invest low. It needs to use time perfectly.

joru
2013-03-30, 04:56 PM
If your foreign exchange trading company to provide more opportunities compared to your learning in a reduction.while exam than you certainly would never do anything to only focus on your exam plan. Only a few time, you have to keep the currency trading.

djforex
2013-03-30, 05:33 PM
Yes i think if you give more time then ur studies then forex can effect ur studies and mental stress is always the key cheracteristic of forex so it is mental game if you focus more in it then it can effect your student life and also ur studies.....Thank you very much.

runda
2013-03-30, 05:39 PM
yes forex effect all over my study though i take forex as a vicinity time job!!
forex may be a terribly risky business as well as for it this business invariably distrub me and earn further thinking. on one other hand forex treading would like much study and enough time. this can be why forex effect my study...........

aarijch
2013-03-30, 05:45 PM
nhe me to nhe smjta ke forux hmarte study ko effect kr rha he blke ye mere study pr positive effect rkhta he q ke me business ka student or jo baki student he agr wo srf free time is pr spend kre to on ki study effect nhe ho ge

nauman
2013-03-30, 05:50 PM
nai, forex ny humeri study life ko effect nai kiya qk hum jena time forex ko dety hai is sy b zyada time study ko dety hi yeh bat hai k forex sy information me azafa hota hai.

faisalishaq174
2013-03-30, 06:00 PM
i consider its totally depend on you how you consider forex as , in the juncture you need to maintain forex as the part time job then don't give large wide rage of time to forex . don't receive deviated on the studies because forex try to work with great time management

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-03-30, 06:02 PM
I can say, that yes forex effect on my study, becuze now my exam near, and I have a tension of both.yes forex trading hamare satudi par bohat asar karta hai keo ka is par trading karne se studie bohat motasir ho te ye bohat interesting hai aur ese bar bar karna ka bohat maza ata hai.

nayan12
2013-03-30, 06:05 PM
Forex is a good income sorce for South Asian students. This is because, South Asian countries are developing country. South Asian students can trade in Forex by giving part time.

mdjabbar
2013-03-30, 06:09 PM
Forex is a online business and a huge number of people are associated with forex business and they earn a lot of money but to earn more money it must need a long time but student have not a long time with out studding so trade in forex must manage time for reading and then to trade.

Mqasim
2013-03-30, 06:18 PM
as far as this thread is concerned , i have managed my time for trading in Forex . in this way i am able to continue my study. it is the best source of income for the student.

akash01
2013-03-30, 06:27 PM
better for a study for a Forex work and jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work now all man goods for a work Forex and better income money for jobs now all man goods for a work Forex and better way profit money.

dip
2013-03-30, 06:50 PM
no Forex does not effect my any daily work or study because i am fixed a time to trade and on other time i can not trade there and this is why i do not fell to effect on my any work.

LahoreFX
2013-03-30, 06:54 PM
when you are doing study & Forex side by side in that acse can surely effect on your own own study in addition to effect on your own own trade too..,thus dont try and invest in Forex whereas your study;,

rehanali
2013-03-30, 06:56 PM
Yes dear it is defeat effect your study. In students life everything effect your study instead of study. But online forex trading is full time job because of this its effect your study.

sweetc123
2013-03-30, 06:58 PM
yeah little bit . ku k if hum sara din trade krna chahy to ni kr paye gye ku k hum ne dat me study b krni hoti hai and bht sawork b krna hota hia is lye yh humari study pe b bht ayda effective hai . is lye me bs rat ko e trade krta hun ..

salehmohamed
2013-03-30, 07:00 PM
Forex affects everyone because Forex study makes of us resolve and which inspire us to invest money in any received and achieve profit shall be is the main job for us and forget the study, but we can define times Alfrg exchange on Forex.