PDA

View Full Version : Trading Strategies.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

saqisial
2012-05-14, 08:12 AM
if you want to make more profit and less loss then you have to follow following strategies:
1-Be sharp mind about current situation of trading.
2-you must get full information about the trade on which you are spending money.
3-use technical instruments for help and supports .
4- Forex forums have many tools which provide you sufficient information and make you to decide easily and your decision will not let you to loss due to these tools.
5-The trader through which you are trading must ne trustfull and supporty and honest.
6-the most important thing is own attitude and attention to the trade so if you give more attention to trade then you will get more profit.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-21, 11:34 AM
if you want to make more profit and less loss then you have to follow following strategies:
2-you must get full information about the trade on which you are spending money.
4- Forex forums have many tools which provide you sufficient information and make you to decide easily and your decision will not let you to loss due to these tools.
5-The trader through which you are trading must ne trustfull and supporty and honest.
6-the most important thing is own attitude and attention to the trade so if you give more attention to trade then you will get more profit.

agr hum log achi or best trading kani ha to ap ko trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned kanra para ga us ka bad he ap achi or best trading kar sakta hoo,

waleedkhan
2012-05-22, 03:21 PM

agar hum na aik achi trading karni hai tu humaya trading kay bara may aik achi knowledge hasil karni paraha gi taka hum aik achi trading karah sakain aur hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakain taka jo hai humaya aik achi knowledge bhi hasil hojaya aur aik achi knowledge bhi mil jaya humaya...

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-22, 07:13 PM
I can tell you a simple strategy.That is very helpful to all.That is news trading.Just collect news from different site like marketwacth.com, forexabode, dailyfx,forexmillion etc.Then trade according to the news.That's all.

jiching
2012-05-23, 11:45 AM
in my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit.. don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies. don't collect too many indicators, you will be confused and usually make you not to be consistent with one or two strategies.

Maham Gill
2012-05-25, 05:50 PM

yar mauja trading strategy boht achi or best lagti ha es laya to man trading karta hoon ro boht achi or best trading karta hoon es lya to main kafi achi or best trading karta hoon or muja trading karna ob ht he acha or best lagta ha trading main boht sari strategy han ak technical analysis hote ha or ak strategy hote ha fandmentla .

omofx
2012-05-25, 07:43 PM
i totally agree with you ,,,thank you for this useful information most trader fails to carry out analysis on their trade and they lose their hard earned money

purohit
2012-05-29, 12:20 AM
agr hum log achi or best trading kani ha to ap ko trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned kanra para ga us ka bad he ap achi or best trading kar sakta hoo,

kilua
2012-05-29, 12:20 AM

in my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit.. don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies. don't collect too many indicators, you will be confused and usually make you not to be consistent with one or two strategies.

aamu
2012-06-03, 08:58 PM

maulana
2012-06-14, 08:36 AM

yes of course.... i agree with your opinion... if you want to successful in forex market, you must trade with good emotions and not greedy... a lot of beginner trader think if forex market is the best way to be rich, but that's not true... it's not about faster in forex market, but it is about consistently... if you can consistent in forex, you will be successful trader...

biyen
2012-06-14, 08:53 AM
Forex trading is an art. Forex trading is not like math that if you understand the data you can achieve the result. Actually, forex trading is more like an art than science. Even you obtain all the related information, such as forex exchange rates, economic data, etc; it still will not be that easy to predict the ebb and flow of currency values. Many factors may influence the market, subjective or objective. And what you can do is to trade with your best, carefully and skillfully.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 06:56 PM
Forex trading is an art. Forex trading is not like math that if you understand the data you can achieve the result. Actually, forex trading is more like an art than science. Even you obtain all the related information, such as forex exchange rates, economic data, etc; it still will not be that easy to predict the ebb and flow of currency values. Many factors may influence the market, subjective or objective. And what you can do is to trade with your best, carefully and skillfully.

well sir, to be cautious and vigilant we will always be safe preformance every trade every day, in which case we should be as sharp as a knife analysis and certainly more than that to earn consistent profits

mukta
2012-06-14, 08:14 PM
In forex market first you open a demo account for your practice.you must learn forex your own way.you do not copy anyone blindly.you find out a system for your trading.You take proper money management.You use take profit and stop loss in your every trade.

kashifrehman
2012-06-15, 07:22 AM
Our sharpness did not bring anything for us if we did not mak a analysis which can conclude the market condition on the other hand. When we make analysis and grip on that than we can predict the market more accurately and for this we must practice a lot and did not left practice untill we grip on it.

Sajedur Rahman
2012-06-15, 07:53 AM
There are some rules that I think worth to follow:

1. A trader should always have a plan

2. Only trade money you can lose

3. Be patient and learn to control your emotions

4. Treat futures trading a job, not hobby

5. Keep learning and educating yourself

All the best :-}

Nusrat
2012-06-16, 02:01 AM
Yes these strategy is necessary among them i think technical analysis is very important to trade in this market because when any news are not available in this market then technical analysis is very important thing in the Forex market.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 02:35 PM

indeed your opinion sir, I agree with your opinion that forex trading is not a mathematical calculation which we must be good. however, forex trading as an art that requires patience and skill on the run. other than that we run in forex trading we also have jelih in conducting an analysis of the market.

Rizwan
2012-06-29, 08:41 PM
Hedging and Stop Loss Strategy have their own advantages and disadvantages. I prefer to use Stop Loss than Hedging before it's easier to apply and implement. If we used Stop Loss Strategy, all we must know only how to place Stop Loss in the right position. Maybe it's simple to understand but it's not as simple as it looks. If we wanted to place where did the right time, we must know what method that we used in trading. If we used scalping method, many traders didn't like to use Stop Loss in this method but if you wanted to put Stop Loss with this method, I suggested to put it not more than 10 pips from your opened condition. I did this because the movement of market when condition is sideways won't be too much in trending up or trending down.

newentry
2012-06-29, 09:13 PM
you are right, and the best strategies is the strategy that we know it with correctly, how to maximize and use it at the market trading and for it we need to make or get the suitable one, well it is great ..and as you wrote here, i really agree that all the thing we need, we can find it at forum forex trading

sammy
2012-06-29, 09:16 PM
actually many of us think that we will make constant profits and will never face losses when we will trade live. well that doesnt happen. you are bound to face loses. you have to make sure that your profits are better than your loss.

i7ssan
2012-06-30, 10:07 PM

monkedelofi
2012-07-01, 12:13 AM

Yes these strategy is necessary among them i think technical analysis is very important to trade in this market because when any news are not available in this market then technical analysis is very important thing in the Forex market.

kajole
2012-07-01, 02:37 AM

taufiqbd
2012-07-01, 02:59 AM
My trading strategy is very simple Trade = day trading + news trading. Day trading profit come 15% and news trading 25% come in monthly. Average daily target is 2% and use stop loss 2% LOSS and take profit in 5% profit.

i7ssan
2012-07-01, 03:26 AM

totally agree with you ,,,thank you for this useful information most trader fails to carry out analysis on their trade and they lose their hard earned money
[Reply]

antosco
2012-07-02, 01:49 AM
Let me add here that we shouldn't depend on indicators if we intend to make profit from the market. The best trading strategies in forex trading is the price action, we can use the trendline alongside the candlestick patterns for analysing of the market.

computers
2012-07-06, 03:14 PM
agar hum na aik achi trading karni hai tu humaya trading kay bara may aik achi knowledge hasil karni paraha gi taka hum aik achi trading karah sakain aur hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakain taka jo hai humaya aik achi knowledge bhi hasil hojaya aur aik achi knowledge bhi mil jaya humaya...

hello927
2012-07-06, 03:19 PM
These are good advices provided by "saqisial". Trading in forex always depends upon the use of strategy. If one starts trading with good positive approach given by saqisial then there are less chances of loss in forex. In my view controlling emotions in trading and knowledge about forex are important things one must keep in mind.

suresh
2012-07-19, 12:36 PM

JBP
2012-09-12, 07:03 PM
Thanks for this information and I thot I can really do this spirit, I am very concerned about the current situation, because most of the time, I am afraid I am, because I am one of the dealers, who know with feelings traded are not on great friend Forex Investment.

biplob
2012-09-12, 07:47 PM
Every trader should have a good strategy for trade.Because without strategy a trader never can earn money by forex.Forex trading depends on this kinds of strategy.So I have a good strategy .That strategy give me much profit.Forex is a great business.

symoon24
2012-09-13, 12:35 AM
Its a nice post, I think this will help newbie to know about trading strategies. They found guideline about Forex trading strategies. I hope newbie can learn strategies to follow this post. Hope for the best..

mcceducation
2012-10-07, 09:53 AM
thank you for the good point out about wining way to Forex Trading, your are right say my dear friend if we are cannot trade without full information hope then time we are able to good loses so many many thank you for the nice information.

dennyandre
2012-10-07, 10:37 AM
Short term momentum trading strategy

There are 3 pieces indicators required to use this strategy,

20-day exponential moving average (EMA)
100-day simple moving average (SMA)
Moving average convergence / divergence (MACD) - default setting
20-day exponential moving average (EMA) is used to read the new movement chart momentum going. 100-day simple moving average (SMA) is used to make sure if we just take the open position is in line with the direction of the trend. MACD is used to measure the signal strength of the momentum and the wrong filter.

if you want, you can follow it guyss.......

zaylan
2012-10-07, 11:49 AM

extraordinary information thanks for the information, it is very true at all and we must understand that the sharpness of thought requires training in tunjang with complete information. sharpness indicator reading is a result of our experience in forex trading.
experience will bear the sharpness of the reading market movements through the existing indicators and will make us skilled in making decisions and will not panic when the market turmoil that is not in line with expectations, good luck

tradergalau
2012-10-07, 09:40 PM
I have 2 strategies when i trade. The first i'm using price action, such as: pinbar, Bearish/Bullish Engulfing form & SnD.

The 2nd strategy is using standard & custom indicator on 1H Timeframe such as: Stoch Osc, Donchian Bands & Heiken Ashi..

elkhawaga
2012-10-07, 09:44 PM
Frankly this topic of topics useful because it speaks with Alambtaan and I you want to add to this information not greed n greed one loss and also tools to rush

abihofx
2012-10-08, 04:41 AM
I have 2 strategies when i trade. The first i'm using price action, such as: pinbar, Bearish/Bullish Engulfing form & SnD.

The 2nd strategy is using standard & custom indicator on 1H Timeframe such as: Stoch Osc, Donchian Bands & Heiken Ashi..
nice your forex trading strategy, mugkin should also be explained the methods used, the time frame used, and the rules for entering and exiting the market, whether it is good for use in longterm or short term, because trading takes analysis and money management

FREEDOM
2012-10-08, 11:59 AM
I have several of strategies for trading such as price action, elliot wave, MAs, fibonacci, trendline, RnS, and range movement. With a lot of strategies, they make me more easy to decide for entry and exit point. Also easier to make trading plan for trade a day.

masipinarifin
2012-10-08, 05:42 PM

nice info sob.......... but i don't understand.....................

skyonline7866
2012-10-09, 08:06 PM
the most times i get afraid because am one of the traders that trade with emotion of which i know is not a very good friend with forex investment .you will be confused and usually make you not to be consistent with one or two strategies. they lose their hard earned money

aisfx
2012-10-10, 04:54 AM
I have several of strategies for trading such as price action, elliot wave, MAs, fibonacci, trendline, RnS, and range movement. With a lot of strategies, they make me more easy to decide for entry and exit point. Also easier to make trading plan for trade a day.

I most like and comfortable with the strategy of forex price action, because I think the best indicator is the indicator of the price, so the model breakout might be the best way to open a position because of its price in accordance with the trend, do not fight the trend of price movement

xo88n
2012-10-11, 02:01 PM
Forex commercialism is associate art. Forex commercialism isn't like mathematics that if you perceive the information you'll accomplish the result. Actually, forex commercialism is a lot of like associate art than science. Even you get all the connected info, like forex exchange rates, economic information, etc; it still won't be that straightforward to predict the ebb and flow of currency values.

scavi
2012-10-14, 02:40 PM
thanks very much for your information and i think i can really gain from this in the area of me to be very sharp mind about current situation because most times i get afraid because am one of the traders

ahsankhan
2012-10-27, 02:14 AM
let me add here that we should not depend on indicators if we intend to make profit from the market.. the best trading strategies in forex trading is the price action, we can use the trendline alongside the candlestick patterns for analysing of the market...

mdjoy50
2012-10-27, 02:22 AM
-the most important thing is own attitude and attention to the trade so if you give more attention to trade then you will get more profit. good like

romeofx
2012-10-27, 09:19 PM
I think it is just right, with good Money management, plus the disipline, be strong is a very good strategy.
When commencing tradign pairs TP and SL right with a good Co-op course profitpun would be good.

mbonang
2012-10-27, 10:40 PM
If I use a simple but powerful strategy for my version I usually combine trendline and support resistent, depending on market conditions themselves but it is also a little plus fundamental to monitor news

adnanhm
2012-10-28, 01:50 AM

very well said points .... and i think there are some more points which should be included in your statement.. i believe that money management is the best way and if you know the money money management then you cant lose your capital

aisfx
2012-10-28, 04:07 AM
very well said points .... and i think there are some more points which should be included in your statement.. i believe that money management is the best way and if you know the money money management then you cant lose your capital

disipline good Money management and trading Plan is important for security trading capital because it will be safer in the long run,with good money management for margin and lot capital,understand the fundamental news and technical analysis trading plan and money has management

mdjoy50
2012-10-28, 05:21 PM
-the most important thing is own attitude and attention to the trade so if you give more attention to trade then you will get more profit. good like forex forum

truegoa
2012-10-28, 07:19 PM
I like your first point that we should have sharp mind (and clear vision) about current situation in forex market. With this matter we have better chance to avoid any failure step in our trade activities. Sharp mind can be produced by knowledge and proper experiences. Every good trader know how to convert any lesson become good vision matter to sharpen our analytical mind time over time.

aiiu
2012-10-28, 07:29 PM
for me control my emotion is number 1 when i trading, cause if i can't control my self emotion i will be in danger when i got loss cause in the past when i can't control my emotion when i got loss i will be more aggresive and want to replace the loss with double lot, and unfortunately the double lot is loss again..

Jack_lee
2012-10-30, 08:14 PM
hai saqisial,
i only like statment of number 3...the instruent...it sound helpfully for traders....
i like that,, thanks for share your opinion..:peace:

munna khan
2012-11-26, 06:36 PM
Forex trader are increasing day by day all over the world. But if we don't have a right way we can fall. This reason I can share a strategic for all.
working way:
You can use it 30M, Hourly, Daily or monthly chart. This way you can use a major pair: As example
Eur/Usd
GBP/USD
Usd/Jpy
Eur/Jpy
Aud/Usd
Usd/Cad
You can remember, you can through candle chart in any currency.
When market Upper Band it call high and lower band it call low. It means that not upper band indicate sell, and lower band indicate buy. Because market rules always will upper and lower band hit. We use only CANDLE FORMATION for buy and sell.
We can buy when we see lower band's very lower candle's next candle is bullish candle. And same way, we can sell when we see upper band's very upper candle next candle is bearish candle

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

it seems to me that is a good strategy for trading, can you put picture for it, and what is the best periodicity for it. can we profit or loss big money when we trading with it.

dareking
2012-12-08, 05:00 PM

Bhai ek cheez bahut jaruri hoti hai, agar achche profit earn karna hai, aur loss kam karna hai, to pahle money management ko jaanna chahiye, to agar strategy hai humare pass, to iske saath money management ko bhi follow karna bahut important hota hai.;)

naziakhan
2012-12-08, 06:26 PM
Bhai ek cheez bahut jaruri hoti hai, agar achche profit earn karna hai, aur loss kam karna hai, to pahle money management ko jaanna chahiye, to agar strategy hai humare pass, to iske saath money management ko bhi follow karna bahut important hota hai.;)

mostly trader have good strategy but they are not following good money management and it is the reason of their loss .if they want over come their loss then they should use proper money management with good strategy .:good:

hadi8484
2012-12-08, 06:45 PM
A statistical evaluation of a trading strategy has two main goals. The first is to find out the optimal account capitalization requited to achieve the maximum rate of sustainable return. The second is to find out whether the risk-adjusted reward is equal to, inferior to, or superior to other competing strategies. Without a statistically reliable measurement of the risk-adjusted reward, it is impossible to assess whether future performance is in line with historical performance. The cost of trading a strategy is primarily defined by risk, and without a statistically reliable measure of risk, portfolio management is impossible

akp202
2012-12-08, 07:43 PM

ji haan sahi kha apne money mange ment to bahut jayda zroori hota hai yadi acha money mange ment ata hai to trader kuch bhi kar sakta hai koi problam nhi oga yadi money management nhi ata hai to sab bekaar hai phir uske baad huem sirf aur sirf loss hi milega .

sholeh0500
2012-12-09, 09:55 AM
trading strategy can be executed by a trader (manually) or automated (by computer). Manual trading requires a great deal of skill and discipline. It is tempting for the trader to deviate from the strategy, which usually reduces its performance.

An automated trading strategy wraps trading formulas into automated order and execution systems. Advanced computer modeling techniques, combined with electronic access to world market data and information, enable traders using a trading strategy to have a unique market vantage point. A trading strategy can automate all or part of your investment portfolio. Computer trading models can be adjusted for either conservative or aggressive trading styles.

Yazan Gharaibeh
2012-12-09, 04:53 PM
Greeting Traders
Good solid points the but i must say i guess its a matter of Knowledge,Then Trust your indicators and Good Luck
Thanks & regards

nabila
2012-12-09, 05:26 PM
I can enjoin you a simplified strategy.That is rattling assisted to all.That is interesting trading.Rightful store tidings from antithetical computer same market washcloth, forexabode, daintily, millionairess etc.Then business according to the programmer.

HaQi
2012-12-11, 02:56 AM
my trading strategy is incredibly straightforward trade = day trading + news trading. day trading profit return 15% and news trading 25% are available monthly. average daily target is 2% and work with stop loss 2% loss and take profit in 5% profit.

oreoluwa
2012-12-11, 05:55 AM
well in other to be at the best side of the forex market we just have to get a good and nice Trading Strategies because with our Trading Strategies we can really make the very best profit out of the forex market so as for me i think the Trading Strategies help make better profit

himi
2012-12-11, 10:42 AM
In Forex if you make more profits you must learn properly about Forex trading , have a ability to make trading plan , have a good discipline and avoid greed in Forex . This strategy is very useful to make more profits in Forex .

jok
2012-12-11, 10:52 AM
. In forex currency trading , currency exchange yields a huge profit but simutaneouly involves high risk A trader can get an immense profit in forex trading if the selling rate of the currency in which he usually deals in is slightly higher as compared to the buying rate. According to the experts, forex currency trading can be highly complicated and a risky venture for the beginners but at the same time it can be extremely rewarding as well.

tahirjutt
2012-12-11, 11:44 AM

yes bro i agreed with you and i think it will must be good for us an dw ecan got much with this if we will make a good tradinmg strategy here and it will must be good for us and all the things were be usefull with the good strategy

dareking
2012-12-11, 12:10 PM

sahi kaha bhai aapne, pahle knowledge hasil karna bahut jaruri hota hai, uske baad hume achchi trading karne layak ban pate hai, aur paisa agar earn karna hai, to humko in cheezo ka dheyan rakhna padta hai.:)

hariz
2012-12-12, 02:27 PM
my trading strategy is amazingly easy trade = day trading + news trading. day trading profit return 15% and news trading 25% can be found in monthly. average daily target is 2% and work with stop loss 2% loss and take profit in 5% profit.

roxy161
2012-12-12, 10:56 PM
agr hum log achi or best trading kani ha to ap ko trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned kanra para ga us ka bad he ap achi or best trading

Gaurav Singh
2012-12-12, 11:26 PM
Trading event area horizontal lines with price action
Event areas are horizontal lines that can be very high-probability areas to watch for price action setups forming near. Essentially, when a major price event occurs in a market, like an inside bar breakout or a pin bar reversal, price creates an event area at this horizontal level. You will notice that these event areas are significant most of the time because price will often stall or reverse as it re-tests them.

oreoluwa
2012-12-14, 04:49 AM
yes you are very correct and as for me i think i will like to advise all forex traders to learn how to be a discipline trader because a discipline forex trader never trade with fear, never trade with greed and never trade with emotions

sofeenevu
2012-12-14, 11:01 AM
I love to make my strategies myself, and i think it is the best choice ever. Collect several strategies, make a combination of them, doing a backtest and study about them more and more and finally build the strategies :)

yasefsami3
2012-12-14, 01:52 PM
In my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit.. don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies. don't collect too many indicators, you will be confused and usually make you not to be consistent with one or two strategies.

Gaurav Singh
2012-12-14, 11:34 PM
You can only take advantage of the high leverage and volatility of the Forex market by learning and mastering an effective Forex trading strategy. After which you will have to build an effective trading plan around that strategy, and also follow it with ice-cold discipline.

oreoluwa
2012-12-15, 04:47 AM
based on my understanding i really think the forum is the best place to get strategies and indicators and the more you are very close to the forum the best it goes for you in the forex market because you will get enough experience in trading

kaisar
2012-12-15, 11:00 AM
very good information to share to your friends and permits the practice. indeed when all theories are in control we will not be difficult to determine the open position because we already know the price will move to where the future

caratfx
2012-12-15, 11:17 AM
Let me add actuality that we shouldn't depend on indicators if we intend to accomplish accumulation from the market. The best trading strategies in forex trading is the amount action, we can use the trendline alongside the candlestick patterns for analysing of the market.

reazforex
2012-12-15, 11:32 AM
Personally based on our benefit from, it was amazing to trade rest and then happily. Using the good thoughts, we tend to can get money consistently. With our own techniques, we tend to makes profit. We fail to manage cash management. Use your time techniques. We receive excessive signs, you can make lost and usually help make someone but not to be able to be based on a couple of techniques.

vickymughal
2012-12-19, 08:50 AM
Strategies for trading forex abound every where ranging from price action strategy combined with resistance and support and pivot point trading.Other strategies include using indicators and expert advisors

rofiq
2013-01-14, 09:42 AM

mediafxx
2013-01-15, 03:50 AM

technical analysis strategy influenced market strategy must determine Support and Resistance linee bef0re of open positions , because the calculation using market conditions movement analysis technical capital management and best analysis

ardian1
2013-01-15, 05:08 AM
yes i allright in your statement but this is a expert a trader professional if iam newbie this statement is allright?i is a cant to trading please give me a pdf to read the forex

ludric
2013-01-15, 05:15 AM
technical analysis strategy influenced market strategy must determine Support and Resistance linee bef0re of open positions , because the calculation using market conditions movement analysis technical capital management and best analysisI would say it is possible with the right discipline and good money ... Don't forget, the best traders in the world "only" make between 50 to ... I have made 300% in 1 month, and its not unreasonable to be able to make a few hundred dollars

jhane
2013-01-15, 07:48 AM
every trade certainly has a strategy where done the analysis in advance in order to seek profit and how entries but the market so as not to get caught up in heavy losses and that the common traders

sonali
2013-01-15, 09:57 AM

specialized research technique affected industry technique must determine Support and Level of resistance linee bef0re of open roles , because the computation using industry conditions activity research specialized capital management and best research

sukini
2013-01-15, 10:33 AM
each trader is expected to have a setrategi to trade, because this will result directly to the result to be achieved, for it learn to get a powerful setrategi

oreoluwa
2013-01-15, 12:17 PM
as far as am really concerned i think the best way to win the best numbers of pips in the forex market is to learn how to make use of the Trading Strategies because with your strategy you can get the direction of the trend

Tsaqif
2013-01-15, 12:48 PM

This is a trading strategy that I feel good, but are we sure if we put it this way then we will get a safe and real?
so you should do your research before taking into account any market movements that occurred during the last few years

Roddexx
2013-01-16, 05:07 AM
Strategies for trading forex abound every where ranging from price action strategy combined with resistance and support and pivot point trading.Other strategies include using indicators and expert advisors

Strategy combined with resistance and support and pivot is nice Which I like technique. because we can make resintance benchmark to do the OP in the trading, as well as support.

ardi_anduk
2013-01-16, 06:32 AM
my strategys own is a hedging and averaging but the dd is BIg and i must to change my mm and can defence my floating and can long tem

runu
2013-01-22, 09:03 AM
I can swan you a ob ovate strategy.That is very implementable to all.That is interesting trading. Unconscionable acquire info from assorted parcel same marketability, foreboding, daintily, millionairess etc.Then switch according to the interesting. That's all.

Ahmed Farag
2013-01-22, 09:15 AM
the good strategy consist of many indicators not only one indicators, because every indicator will fail some times and profit sometimes so if we combined many indicators together we can increase the profit rate

umair222
2013-01-22, 10:35 AM
Certain shares are ideal applicants for day dealing. A common day investor looks for two things in a stock: assets and movements. Liquidity allows you to go in and out a inventory at a bargain cost (i.e. restricted propagates and low slippage). Volatility is simply a evaluate of the predicted daily cost variety - the variety in which a day investor functions. More movements means greater profit or loss.MultiCharts is often used for optional dealing, but initially our dealing foundation was created for dealing techniques and computerized dealing. While optional dealing is certainly better than dealing on instinct alone, computerized dealing techniques usually have more reliable success.Strategy dealing has a number of significant advantages when compared to intuition-based dealing. Institutional investors have been using dealing techniques for years, while private investors had very restricted tools to create dealing techniques that work.

dareking
2013-02-22, 11:33 AM
Strategy combined with resistance and support and pivot is nice Which I like technique. because we can make resintance benchmark to do the OP in the trading, as well as support.

Main apni sabhi strategy mein pivot point indicator combined karta hoon, mere ko daily pivot base par trading karna achcha lagta hai, ye point aise hote hai, jaha par buyer aur seller ke beech mein fight hoti hai.:D

adnan10076
2013-02-22, 12:33 PM
Main apni sabhi strategy mein pivot point indicator combined karta hoon, mere ko daily pivot base par trading karna achcha lagta hai, ye point aise hote hai, jaha par buyer aur seller ke beech mein fight hoti hai.:D

pivot indicator best indicator ki category main mana jata hai aur bohat hi log pivot indicator ki help se trade krte hai. lekin pivot ko smjhna kafi mushkil hai ager is ki smjh aa jaye to phir bohat hi easy ho jaye trade scalping k liye.

naziakhan
2013-02-22, 03:49 PM

yes ,pivot point is very good tool for us if we wan earn good money from scalping and if we trade by following it then we can get good pips easily but it does not work in news time that is why we should not use it at that time .:)

melalih
2013-02-22, 04:19 PM

fxearner
2013-02-22, 04:43 PM
yes ,pivot point is very good tool for us if we wan earn good money from scalping and if we trade by following it then we can get good pips easily but it does not work in news time that is why we should not use it at that time .:)

bhai mujhe nahi lagta pivot point ko follow karna etna asaan hota hai,pivot ke liye hamare technical aur fundamental dono acche hone chahiye tabhi hume pivot se trade kar payenge,pivot point aksar thik ho aisa possible nahi hai..

tareqfx13
2013-02-22, 07:56 PM
My trading strategy if Price action but i also follow momentum trading strategy.

Price action setup:
1. EMA 13,21,80
2. Support/ resistance
3. Pivot
4. Some time fibo
5. Demark auto trend indicator

For momentum trading:

1. Hakanashi
2. Awesome oscillator
3.OSMA
4. SMA 3,5

Practice both in demo first then in real.

herisounders
2013-02-22, 10:12 PM
Now, I'll take you to see your trading plan as a circuit in which there are signs that should not be violated, whether it be counting stoploss, lot or trading system. If the rule is violated, then you will not be able to continue longer trading plan that has been painstakingly created in a state of infatuation of profit that a lot of it. If we are in the gas, our account would be difficult to control, because it involves so many emotions that we finally hit the red line that is most feared by all traders in the universe; MARGIN CALL.
If we walk slowly, we will be left far, there may be overlapping the next younger generation who are just learning forex, you can even get bored and then leave the arena simply because they feel that the finish is still very much that it is difficult to reach. Or worse, think that it is just a myth Finish; so that even if there is a winner, it is engineered from a variety of interests.
It must be realized that we are just a small player that uses a small capital, risk their lives on a broker who always took good advantage when we loss or profit. It will not be juxtaposed with JP Morgan or Morgan Freeman, or even Soros. Yes, we are the drivers that will never win, but at least we are riders who made ​​it to the finish.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

we will learn about how to manage risk well.

for now I hope my friends who are just learning Naked trading is simply using DEMO ACC,
use of real acc is not recommended, at least until you can consistently profit each month for 3 months berturut2 though small results.
once you can consistently profitable for 3 months berturut2 please start using real acc but start with a small capital and trading in cents acc.

Naked trading is the process of learning will open new horizons that whole world of trading, you will learn about the importance of trust and discipline with a trading plan that is tested and made ​​your own, at the same time may feel the ups and downs until you can really control the psychology of trading.

how long it needs to be able to master this strategy???
it all depends on how long you can control the emotional / psychological trading respective
usually after you through the process eaten, chewed, and even spit back by the market,
'll realize the importance of controlling emotions / psychology of trading.
and if after the process beat the market is you can still stay focused on this strategy,
you will begin to see the light of the success of your trading career.

techfxx
2013-02-22, 10:27 PM
Trading strategies is also as more and more important from your trading if you don't have trading strategy then you can't make profit from here for making some good profit you will must need to have trading strategy and also a good strategy.

dareking
2013-02-23, 11:22 AM
pivot indicator best indicator ki category main mana jata hai aur bohat hi log pivot indicator ki help se trade krte hai. lekin pivot ko smjhna kafi mushkil hai ager is ki smjh aa jaye to phir bohat hi easy ho jaye trade scalping k liye.

haan bhai pivot indicator best to mana jata hai, aur ye baat bhi sahi hai, ki is indicator ko samjh pana itna bhi asaan nahi hota hai, lekin agar hum thoda iske bare mein read kare, aur thodi practice kare, to humko iska use pata chal sakega.:)

rockenrolla
2013-02-23, 01:36 PM
well.. i feel strange in reading this thread. and i think, all of us still has a different definition of what is strategy itself.
better, before we talk about trading strategy, we synchronize our perception about what is trading strategy is it. cos i think, we will confused when we take any other similar words as like as ; Trading plan, trading strategy, trading system and one more trading style. many us still in a misguide in these similar words. which one do you mean in this thread ?

rosyadfx
2013-02-23, 01:44 PM

in forex trading, there are much strategy that can be generate and practice by us. for my self, the best strategy are strategy that we have got from our hard, our own strategy are the best cause its real our need and we know about that strategy.

finagold
2013-02-23, 01:48 PM
6-the most important thing is own attitude and attention to the trade so if you give more attention to trade then you will get more profit. the points to 6, does that mean we should be more frequent monitoring chart? but in my opinion it is not good, because it would interfere with our psychology. perhaps, better attention at the time of trading alone. suppose we will be trading in the American session, it is better not to open chart in asia session. that is my opinion.

naziakhan
2013-02-23, 02:10 PM
haan bhai pivot indicator best to mana jata hai, aur ye baat bhi sahi hai, ki is indicator ko samjh pana itna bhi asaan nahi hota hai, lekin agar hum thoda iske bare mein read kare, aur thodi practice kare, to humko iska use pata chal sakega.:)

this indicator is best only for scalping and short term trading .if we want do long term trading then we can not use pivot point but if you want do scalping on daily basis then you can use pivot point indicator .:good:

zesun14
2013-02-23, 02:24 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में अपने परीक्षण की स्थिति के अपने अभ्यास के लिए पहली शुरुआत है. आप समझने के लिए कैसे से निपटने के लिए अपनी खुद की मुद्रा में है. बिना किसी हिचकिचाहट के दोहराना नहीं, किसी भी व्यक्ति. आप को संबोधित करने के लिए एक प्रणाली का पता लगाएं. आप संभावना की जांच कर सकते हैं. रोकने के नुकसान और अपने काम में लाभ का उपयोग करें.

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-23, 03:12 PM
As it is strongly advised not to go into forex trading without any trading practice, it is important also that you have a trading strategy in place before putting your money at risk in this venture. However, a trading strategy may not be able to totally avoid losses, but it can help you a lot in making wise trading decisions that allow you to minimize losses and maximize gains.

fxearner
2013-02-23, 03:21 PM
this indicator is best only for scalping and short term trading .if we want do long term trading then we can not use pivot point but if you want do scalping on daily basis then you can use pivot point indicator .:good:

hanji agar hume scalping karni hai tou hum pivot point ki help se scalping karke paisa kama sakte hai short time mein but agar kisi ki long term trading karni hai tou pivot point uske use mein nahi aayenga..

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-23, 05:12 PM
The forex arbitrage strategy often involves the trade of at least three different currencies or three different pairing combinations derived from them. The currencies are expressed in universal designations. For instance, the Euro and US dollar are labeled as EUR/USD therefore if you happen to buy EUR/USD you are actually purchasing the Euros in change for US dollars. The former currency is often the one you are buying while the latter is the one you are spending.

adnan10076
2013-02-23, 05:23 PM

sahi kha hai aap ne but hum ko pivot indicator ki help kisi ache trade se leni chahiye aur is k bare main ebooks aur kafi sites per research krni chahiye . pivot indicator her company k signals main use hota hai.

yemisi
2013-02-23, 06:34 PM
yes in other to earn profit out of the market we just have to learn how to trade strategy and the more we understand our strategy the more profit we can earn in the market so always analysis the best strategy to trade

jangan baned aku lagi
2013-03-09, 09:53 PM
open a demo account for your practice.you must learn forex your own way.you do not copy anyone blindly.you find out a system for your trading.You take proper money management.You use take profit and stop loss in your every trade.
:D :D

dareking
2013-03-10, 02:38 PM
open a demo account for your practice.you must learn forex your own way.you do not copy anyone blindly.you find out a system for your trading.You take proper money management.You use take profit and stop loss in your every trade.
:D :D

bhai is field mein mostly trader dusre trader ki strategy follow karte hai, maine bhi dusre trader ke kuch indicators ko combined karke khud strategy banaya hai, har kisi ke bas ki baat nahi hoti hai, ki wo khud apni strategy bana paye.

susantrader
2013-03-10, 04:13 PM
Do not jump in trading forex for granted. You have to look at forex trading as something special, learn and work harder than most specialized professions. You need a lot of effort and time to get a good trade.

fxearner
2013-03-10, 04:31 PM
bhai is field mein mostly trader dusre trader ki strategy follow karte hai, maine bhi dusre trader ke kuch indicators ko combined karke khud strategy banaya hai, har kisi ke bas ki baat nahi hoti hai, ki wo khud apni strategy bana paye.

hanji bhai forex trading mein startegy banana bahut hei mushkil baat hai jo har koi nahi bana sakta hai,mujhe lagta hai jaada tar traders dusre ki startegy ko hei follow karte hai aur usme hei necessary indicators use karke check karte rehte hai..

naziakhan
2013-03-10, 05:24 PM

yes ,new traders use the strategies of other traders and they do not try to make their own strategy but i think we should make our own strategy which can give us good profit .if we will use our own strategy then we can trade with confidence .:)

hafi1199
2013-03-10, 08:22 PM
agr hum ya chahtay hain kay hum achi trading karain tu us kay lay hum ko sub say pahlay trading kay mutlaq apni maloomat main baohat zadha azafa karna ho ga aur is kay sary treeqa kar ko samjhna ho ga achi tarah say yanii demo account ka mukmal istmal jis say humain experince hasal ho ga aur hum markeet kay bary main sub kuch jan jain gay tab phir hum ko loss ka bohat kum andeesha ho ga aur hum achi tarah say trading kar sakeen gay

sumon0280
2013-03-10, 09:02 PM
ABE t. raw input in agriculture or Karen paragraph GE Kanye HA AP Ko Ka GE better primary bit increase in business transactions the main ap Ko bit commercial bad Ka Sara ga wadomim Ah Kala-experience our commercial money much better or worse than the main tekkelerinden Ko Ka PA Ma ga get her father money, Sara Ko Kalam-Ma bad us Ka ap or Exchange information with a better deal Hoo Kar sakta,

nkem
2013-03-10, 11:10 PM
it would have been good if you give us your own wining strategy to use. i must say that all the things you posted boils down to how disciplined a trader is.

gretongan
2013-03-11, 10:39 AM
dont forget, one of the best traders within the world merely build between 25 out to... i actually have made 150% in 1 month, and its not unreasonable to remain able to build a few hundred greenbacks :woo:

manikah
2013-03-11, 11:17 AM
For selection any trading strategy must you take at least 6 months demo trading and strictly follow money management system.If after 6 months you see that your strategy is good and profitable then you try to follow it in your real account.Regular income totally depends on which strategy you follow just try to select from many strategy which one is best for you.

reno99
2013-03-30, 03:43 PM
As it is strongly considered not to go into forex trading without any trading activity, it is chief also that you get a trading strategy in situation before swing your money at risk in this speculate. Nevertheless, a trading strategy may not be able to totally refrain losses, but it can helpfulness you a lot in making sagacious trading decisions that reserve you to minify losses and tap gains

khanommaria
2013-03-30, 03:49 PM
Fx community forums have numerous resources which gives people ample information and help make to make the decision very easily as well as your selection will not likely allow you to in order to burning as a result of these kinds of resources. That may be very really helps to almost all. we can easily help make profit do not forget to utilize dollars operations.

maaado
2013-03-30, 10:02 PM
Trading Strategies
I enjoyed reading the topic Trading Strategies
Thank you for the information
Keep up the great work here
Best wishes

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:16 AM
Aactually many of us think that we will create continuous earnings and will never experience failures when we will business stay. well that doesn't occur. you are limited to deal with drops. you have to create sure that your earnings are better than your reduction.

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:46 AM
actually many of us think that we will create continuous earnings and will never experience failures when we will business stay. well that doesn't occur. you are limited to deal with drops. you have to create sure that your earnings are better than your reduction.

norix
2013-04-01, 02:23 PM
For selection any trading strategy must you take at least 6 months demo trading and strictly follow money management system.If after 6 months you see that your strategy is good and profitable then you try to follow it in your real account.Regular income totally depends on which strategy you follow just try to select from many strategy which one is best for you.

many trading systems and strategies that we can use, which is obviously mentally prepare first was ready to get the loss or not, so when we execute the strategy we will use is already well prepared

james.Samuel
2013-04-01, 11:49 PM
many people feel according to my personal experience, it is very good to business loosen up and also gladly. while using the very good sensations, we can acquire revenue persistently. with the techniques, we can help to make revenue.. remember to use dollars operations... use your individual techniques. never accumulate a lot of indications, you can be puzzled and also usually make you to not become in keeping with a couple of techniques.

alam12
2013-04-02, 12:11 PM
In my view depending on my experience, this is excellent for business rest and gladly. with the excellent feelings, we can get benefit continually. with our techniques, we can create benefit.. don't ignore to use control... use your own techniques. don't gather too many signs, you will be puzzled and usually create you not to be reliable with one or two techniques.

alialiali
2013-04-02, 12:42 PM
Dear sir,I can tell you a simple strategy.i totally agree with you ,,,thank you for this useful information most trader fails to carry out analysis on their trade and they lose their hard earned money

aariya16
2013-05-03, 09:10 PM
I will tell you an easy strategy.That is terribly useful to any or all.That is news commerce.Just collect news from totally different web site like marketwacth.com, forexabode, dailyfx,forexmillion etc.Then trade in step with the news.That's all.......

tahirtaaha
2013-05-27, 04:41 PM
mere khayal say market ko trade karne k liye 3 kisam ke strategies hoti hai jaisa k trend trading strategy , counter trend trading strategy and consolidation market strategy. aap in sab strategies ko aik he tarha say deal nahi kar sakte sab ke psychology different hoti hai. mei counter trend trading ko trade karna acha samajhta hoon.

taiger
2013-05-27, 05:10 PM
In my opinion, supports its own experience I know that it's wise to relax trade and successfully. Beautiful emotion we will systematically profit. We create with our ways to profit ... Be sure to use cash management ... use their own ways. Is not also collects various indicators can be confused and usually causes that may not be in accordance with one or 2 ways.

sluy13
2013-05-27, 05:15 PM
I will tell you, is a simple strategy really useful or just collect all the new mercantilism news that totally different site marketplace.com, the Forex abode, the Forex million and daily. And then, in the message.

rbtte6
2013-05-27, 05:32 PM
In my opinion, in the light of experience, it should ease the trade staff and nice clothes. The good feelings, we will be able to systematically profit from it. We are by the way, that we will be able to make a profit.

rafia farooq
2013-05-27, 05:38 PM
in my supposition dependent upon my experince, it is great to trade unwind and joyfully. with the great feelings, we can get profit steadily and with our systems, we can make profit

hasino
2013-05-27, 10:40 PM
If you have many common strategic sales, to cut costs.
1. In this case, is head of mercantilism.
2. You are a mixture of business data, pin money.
3. Hold up the resources used to raise.
4 Forex Forum has many tools, you make decisions with sufficient data and run {|} {Select | |-|, brain, choice} loss of these tools don't let your decision.
Alien 5 weights must be honest and reliable business principles and Soborti.
Is the biggest advantage with the focus on business, you can get another very important factor constant angle.

kompa
2013-06-08, 09:11 PM
In my opinion, for the promotion of knowledge, it is desirable to trade liberalization. The good feelings we can profit from systematically. By the way, we will be able to make a profit. Be sure to use cash management ... Use the path. Collect keys, too little, you may be confused and generally causes you are looking at one or two methods.

zikum
2013-06-13, 07:27 PM
In my opinion good break my professional technical support, marketing and mirthfully. Feeling good that we can take advantage of on a systematic basis. Our strategy and we will be back. Money management ...Please note that using its own strategy, using some indicators do not collect and does not match the commonly occurring or two tactics.

kokka
2013-06-14, 10:28 AM
It will tell you a simple strategy. They are very useful for all, or all this is a new business. Collect simple data from various sites, such as marketwacth.com, Forixabodi, Forixmilion, etc., And then message said, that's all.

ajk92
2013-06-14, 09:55 PM
Learn trading stratey will make our trading get better, just trade it in demo account and let our mindset build to understand about this business and figure how to trade forex and earn money with the strategies of forex trading, and then learn to combine the strategy with trick.

samrat1
2013-06-14, 09:58 PM
I will let you know an easy techniuqe. That's very useful to every one. That's information buying and selling. Simply gather information through various website such as marketwacth. com, forexabode, dailyfx, dorwxmillio nan dso on. After that nidustry basedon the information. That is just about all.

alams810
2013-06-14, 10:11 PM
I think technical analysis is very important to trade in this market because when any news are not available in this market then technical analysis is very important thing in the Forex market. Thanks

indianfxboy
2013-06-14, 10:39 PM
well the truth about this market is that you must be very ready to do what is best for yourself by choosing the best trading strategy in town as all these indicator based systems are not worth wasting time on because the forex price action trading system is still the best among all of them so i advise every trader to embrace it.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:44 AM
hiiiii ..... in my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit.. don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies. don't collect too many indicators, you will be confused and usually make you not to be consistent with one or two strategies. good luck and good night ... :)

alidz16
2013-06-30, 05:23 PM
haaay ..... in forex trading, there are much strategy that can be generate and practice by us. for my self,
the best strategy are strategy that we have got from our hard, our own strategy are the best cause its real our need and we know about that strategy. goood luck and thanks foor you and for all member's

tayebawey
2013-06-30, 08:16 PM
Order of the day
You explained the order of the day which Astkhaddmھ in the tenth strategy.
Most successful Alohھr in Mdharpti was Batbai for these method.
At three o'clock in the morning EST Take a look at
The chart Ask these Alasilھ:
-1 How was the closure of the dollar against other major currencies?
-2 What is news expected Sdorھa today, if any? What ھo
Tatیrھa?
-3 Are there new numbers? Any support points or a new Mquaomھ? Do
Speculation Memknھ the day?
4 If you entered in the speculation, what's wrong that precisely Tertkpھ on? And
ھa maximum loss could Tthmlھa? What is the expected profit? How do
Move the market now?
-5 Is the euro or pound move now? How far these couples
Support and resistance lines for Bھa

Abrar Ahmed
2013-07-01, 12:00 AM
The best way to make a strategy is to use indicators and techniques which suit you thebesst and you are familiar with. This will help you gain consistency and maximize profits.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-01, 01:28 AM
before follow your steps a trader must follow some others rules like he must be a good learner about forex business then he must have a good knowledge about demo trading and finally he must remove all of his greediness or his emotion in forex business.actually when a trader trade he must be follow your rules and this is the best for him.

keroso1
2013-07-01, 02:05 AM
actually there us a lot of strategies my friend and as you can see that it wont be that good to you so for me i think taht you have to choose the one for you

dareking
2013-07-05, 12:25 PM
I think technical analysis is very important to trade in this market because when any news are not available in this market then technical analysis is very important thing in the Forex market. Thanks

Jab market mein news nahi hoti hai, to hi trader ke liye technical analysis karna achcha hota hai, lekin kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai, market mein news hone ke baad bhi market wahi move hota hai, jaha technical kahta hai. :)

alidz16
2013-07-05, 05:54 PM
I can tell you a simple strategy.That is very helpful to all.That is news trading.Just collect news from different site like marketwacth.com, forexabode, dailyfx,forexmillion etc.
Then trade according to the news.That's all. :)

naim10
2013-07-05, 05:59 PM
Business strategies are also important for your business if you do not have a trading strategy, then you can not take advantage of a good result there anything you need to have a trading strategy and also a good strategy.

karimforx13
2013-07-05, 10:40 PM
in my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit..
don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies.
don't collect too many indicators, you will be confused and usually make you not to be consistent with one or two strategies. ;)

sunila
2013-07-06, 08:26 AM
forex mai har ik ki apni strategies hoti hai koi indicaotr watch karta hai koi yaha apni he strategie bana laita hai magar sab sai achea forex mai news hai agar ap dailay base par news ko follow kar rahy hain tou ap ko hamehsa kafi profit ho ga ...

dareking
2013-07-06, 11:37 AM
forex mai har ik ki apni strategies hoti hai koi indicaotr watch karta hai koi yaha apni he strategie bana laita hai magar sab sai achea forex mai news hai agar ap dailay base par news ko follow kar rahy hain tou ap ko hamehsa kafi profit ho ga ...

Dost news achchi to hoti hai, lekin daily aapko market mein news nahi milegi, agar news trading karna hai, to kabhi kabhi hi aisa ho sakta hai, ki aap news trading kar sakte hai, aur sirf wo hi news par trade karne ka fayda hota hai, jismein movement achchi ho, jo important news ho.

sheriffex
2013-07-08, 05:08 AM
I never knew how potent news trading was until i tried it last week. i believe it is the best. You don`t have to be staring at the charts all day. you know when to enter and reduce stress for yourself.

hiplak
2013-07-22, 06:07 PM
thank you for the good point out about wining way to Forex Trading, your are right say my dear friend if we are cannot trade without full information hope then time we are able to good loses so many many thank you for the nice information.

aspire4530
2013-07-22, 08:57 PM
your words are very useful, therein lies the traders can have discipline, because it is very difficult to establish discipline, I am sure to analyze all friends here have good technique or strategy, if you are still experiencing a great loss it is just the nature of your character live trade. may lack patience, discipline or not, I'm sure all the traders here have ever felt. do not easily give up to learn, our greatest enemy is ourselves. I'm sure you'll be fine.

hypor
2013-07-22, 10:16 PM
I think trading karna ob ht he acha or best lagta ha trading main boht sari strategy han ak technical analysis hote ha or ak strategy hote ha fandmentla . Thanks

shawon04
2013-07-23, 01:33 AM
That is certainly great to every one. That is certainly announcement dealing. Simply just obtain announcement by unique web page including marketplace. com, forexabode, dailyfx, forexmillion for example. Subsequently deal using the announcement. tend not to obtain a great number of symptoms, you can be mixed up in addition to commonly allow you to be not to ever possibly be according to a couple tactics

SunnyGB
2013-07-23, 02:00 AM
Hard work can make a man success in every assigned work. Specially it is very important in the forex context. There are many aspects of forex trade which need proper study. Without proper study and hard work it is not so easy to become a successful trader. Hard work also needed to practice with demo trading properly and with patience. Without hard work we cannot imagine the the success in forex.

bablu7832
2013-07-23, 03:06 AM
Forex trading mey agar hum successful hona chahtey hian to humein currency market ki complete information leni chahiye,aur market ko correctly analyze karna seekhna chahiye,humesha acchey indicators use kariye aur aisey brokers ke saath trade kariye jo honest aur regulated ho.

dareking
2013-08-05, 04:25 PM
Forex trading mey agar hum successful hona chahtey hian to humein currency market ki complete information leni chahiye,aur market ko correctly analyze karna seekhna chahiye,humesha acchey indicators use kariye aur aisey brokers ke saath trade kariye jo honest aur regulated ho.

sahi kaha aapne, currency market ki achchi knowledge honi chahiye, aur achchi analysis karna aana chahiye, jisse hum trading mein achchi trades kar sakte hai, mehnat kafi karna hoga is sab ke liye. :)

sunila
2013-08-06, 10:09 AM
trade karnay k leyay ap k pass ik achea knowlege zrur honi cayay agar aysa nahe hota hai tou ap ka yaha koi faida nahe hai ap yaha bilkul time waiste kar rahy hain so ap ko sab sai pehlay tou yai skehna hai then ap nay trade karna hai ....

wasimnayyar
2013-08-08, 12:16 PM
app sab nay bhut achay idea share kiye hai trading strategy koi bhi hoo bas app ko apnai us strategy per full command honi chahay or full knowledge takay ap ko confirm hoo kay agar market up hai tu kab order karna hai or kider exit karna hai

dareking
2013-08-15, 05:43 PM
trading strategy ek trader ke liye bahut jaruri hoti hai, lekin trading system milna to bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, hum trading system ko search bhi kar sakte hai, aor khud bhi bana sakte hai, jaisa hum pasand karte ho. :)

Muhammad Ibrahim
2013-08-15, 06:58 PM
thanks brother ap nay achi information di hai mujay our may is say kafi had tak khush howa ho so please agar esay hi is forum may information shear hoti rahi tu yeh kafi had tak sucess honay nay koi nahi rok sakta loser and newwbi tradrs ko

razia86
2013-08-15, 08:45 PM
in my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit.. don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies....

salman498
2013-08-15, 08:49 PM
mery khayal ma forex ma kam kerny sy kafi knowledge hasil hota hai or ye aik analysis hai is ma koi muskil nahi hai or ye tamam ki nisbat asan hai koi bhi muskil nahi hai forex ma kam karny ki

soniasomi
2013-08-15, 08:54 PM
I think forex trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned.All the best

sehatx
2013-08-15, 09:35 PM
in my opinion based on my experince, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently. with our strategies, we can make profit.. don't forget to use money management... use your own strategies....

advise all forex traders to learn how to be a disciplined trader forex traders Because a discipline never trade with fear, strategies, make a combination of them, doing a backtest and study more about them

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

advise all forex traders to learn how to be a disciplined trader forex traders Because a discipline never trade with fear, strategies, make a combination of them, doing a backtest and study more about them

mannan2
2013-08-16, 04:06 AM
That is definitely worth finding out about to. That is definitely news flash stock trading. Just simply get hold of news flash out of several web-site for instance marketplace. com, forebode, dailyfx, forexmillion etcetera.. really don't get hold of so many signs or symptoms, you're bewildered plus often turn you into to not ever often be per several practices.

sunila
2013-08-16, 09:13 AM
forex mai har ik ki apni stratigies hoti hai kio k koi strong investment k sath trade karna cahta hai aur koi indicaotr use karta hai par mughy lagta hai k agar ap news k sath he trade karay tou yai ap k leyay theak he rahy ga,,,.

Ali 123
2013-08-16, 10:18 AM
Forex trading is an art. Forex trading is not like math that if you understand the data you can achieve the result. Actually, forex trading is more like an art than science
. Even you obtain all the related information, such as forex exchange rates, economic data, etc; it still will not be that easy to predict the ebb and flow of currency values. Many factors may influence the market, subjective or objective. you are right, and the best strategies is the strategy that we know it with correctly, how to maximize and use it at the market trading
and for it we need to make or get the suitable one

ABUZAR
2013-08-16, 10:53 AM
actually many of us think that we will make constant profits and will never face losses when we will trade live. well that doesnt happen. you are bound to face loses. you have
to make sure that your profits are better Yes these strategy is necessary among them i think technical analysis is very important to trade in this market because when any news are
not available in this market then technical analysis is very important thin

minmolk
2013-08-17, 04:19 PM
These are good advices provided by "saqisial". Trading in forex always depends upon the use of strategy. If one starts trading with good positive approach given by saqisial then there are less chances of loss in forex. In my view controlling emotions in trading and knowledge about forex are important things one must keep in mind.

Endeye
2013-08-17, 11:31 PM
Forex trading is an art.
The art of trading of each trader it is different. but the orientation is the same, IE the get profit as much as possible. many strategies are in use so that the trader when trading becomes forgot that he was doing business. It's worth it though, because traders are not so burdened by the pressure that causes a loss of money.

mendak
2013-08-18, 03:55 PM
I like your first point that we should have sharp mind (and clear vision) about current situation in forex market. With this matter we have better chance to avoid any failure step in our trade activities. Sharp mind can be produced by knowledge and proper experiences. Every good trader know how to convert any lesson become good vision matter to sharpen our analytical mind time over time.

fxghost
2013-10-10, 12:34 PM
I can tell you a simple strategy.That is very helpful to all.That is news trading.Just collect news from different site like marketwacth.com, forexabode, dailyfx,forexmillion etc.Then trade according to the news.That's all.

bhaiya ji news trading strategy to hamesha badiya hi rha hain news trading ke liye hum kisi bhi news website par news ko check kar sakte hain lekin har news se hum logo ko profits nahi mil pata hain

ajman
2013-10-10, 12:37 PM
this is very help ful to all that is news trading just collect news from different site like market watch forex bode daily forexmillion then trade according to the news thats all you not to be consistent with one or two strategies.

Mod_e_koyok_wedhus
2013-10-21, 03:19 AM
Trading strategy is a plan of action which a trader forms and that gives direction to the trader for his future course of action and a trader forms his strategy accordingly and must practice it first in demo account and then continue in real account after he has made consistent profits with it in demo account with maybe every single lot will used one strategy and if we open multi entries, we will used multi strategies of each as if It is the right thing to do because going against a trend may result from depleting your capital.

al-furqan
2013-10-21, 09:05 AM
well all these are very important truly but you must know that as a trader you should not be emotional with your trading decision do not trade hat you do not see in the market and also do not trade against the trend and also make sure you are disciplined to always follow your trading plan because that is very important or else you will not like what the result will be.

hassan7
2013-10-21, 09:08 AM
I will tell you a straightforward strategy.That is terribly useful to all or any.That is news mercantilism.Just collect news from totally different website like marketwacth.com, forexabode, dailyfx,forexmillion etc.Then trade in step with the news.That's all.

kajool
2013-10-21, 12:06 PM
I urge you all fellow traders to make sure that you are trading will allot of care and patience instead of the thing is that no indicator or no strategy can make any one profitable but indicators can help in the trade to get keuuntungan, I also use indicators that traders meta give, as a simple indicator, and indicators that are made by expert trader, so that this is very good to use meta trader indicator for my trading system in fact If any person try it before better practice about forex trading, he must be fall down.

ashvi
2013-10-21, 12:40 PM
Having a trading strategy which can be very much helpful for the traders to obtain consistent profits over a long period of time is very much important for the traders so that they can be able to make some good gains from the forex trading business. Hence the traders should have working trading strategy.

tak jejek raimu a mod
2013-10-29, 12:56 AM
At I can predict that when prices are already far left that waiting for transactions in a news release as well Emotion is a difficult area that any business always vague about it. this help me to get the right signal at time frame M30.

aravin
2013-10-29, 12:04 PM
A simple strategly is very helpful to all that is news trading just collect the news from different site like market watch.com, forexabody, dailyfx, then trade according to the news. To opinion based on my experience, it is good to trade relax and happily. The good emotions, we can get profit consistently our strategies, we can make profit.

santi
2013-10-29, 12:25 PM
in the forex trading stretegi we have to do it in compliance with us and it has to be perfect, because in it we must understand the trading in accordance with our own ability, so that strategies should conform to the us.:doubt:

doll25
2013-11-01, 01:47 AM
i download the attechment.
I m bit scared as per u told that we must need more funds to earn more.
I think i m not a big trader in forex but will surely try this and think to more appliable in that.
Thank you.

fxnewbie
2013-11-15, 10:52 AM
Something of interest to you should be used let alone Beginner must follow money management otherwise no other strategy can bring profit till The basic strategy a new commer should follow is the strategy of going slow and steady, Try also to research price action strategy using candlestick analysis, this is very simple even no indicators needed you can do trading using this strategy that Of course I will try to apply for a period of time and keep a good money management course.

diparoyinfo
2013-11-15, 10:56 AM
forex ma trade kaqrna ka leya huma ake uacha strategy ko use karna caheya nahe to huma koie bhe kamyabe nahe melaga bohut sara loge hay ka upna strategy ko ude nahe karta hay or bho loge news ko dakar tarde karta hay or usko pahlato profit hota hay or uska badh jada lalach sa usko loos he loos hota hay.

Kashif786
2013-11-15, 10:58 AM
dear sab sy pehle to experience boht zyda ahmiyat ka hamil hai or wo study sy ni bal practice sy aati hai or aap ko iss k lye real time pr trading lekin choti trade start krni chahye or seekhna chahye phr ahista ahista aap ko jab smjh aaye to aap mukhtalif qisam k indicators ko or news ko dekho or phr trading karo bari . lekin jab mukammal smjh aa jaye phr luck aazmao. ye simple si strategy hai jo main smjhta hoon...

shinchan
2013-11-22, 01:54 PM
The best Forex trading platform for beginners is Plus500 as if g less than 4hours, You must also go for the sure trade setups, not trading anyhow because of trading sake. Every trader should know the basics of forex trading because it helps trader to understand the market and make strategy according to the behavior of the market and cause we have to understand the Forex thing with the mind that Risk management and news update properly.

adeniloy
2013-11-22, 02:01 PM
Forex trading is very important for the trader how to good way trading and gain in the market trade for the clients i n forex. Strategy ans plan trading is the best option trade for trade.

malko
2013-11-22, 02:26 PM
No one here fully share his trading startgy because with this every one thinking that his trading startgy theift to others. So i tell you some thing about my trading startgy. We should try to doing short term trading. In short term trading the risk was very low and maximum chances of earning profit from it.

kuchiyose
2013-12-05, 01:56 AM
The forex trading strategy is so critical that and i think that not just the beginner is need to make the calculation about it only after all With time you can master all these strategy and will be a good trader in future as well Practice on demo account and start on real account once they Feel Confident after all In my own point of view you have just done one part of it if you want to get started in forex trading the first thing to do is to get information about the trade

hunsei96
2013-12-05, 12:54 PM
first in forex trading we must own a good trading strategies like anaylsis skill both technical and fundamental.
two we must have a good money managment system for minimizae loss and keep profit run.

2013-12-08, 09:34 AM
trading karni hai tu humaya trading kay bara may aik achi knowledge hasil karni paraha gi taka hum aik achi trading karah sakain aur hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakain taka jo hai humaya aik achi knowledge bhi hasil hojaya aur aik achi knowledge trading kani ha to ap ko trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned kanra para ga us ka bad he

segawon
2013-12-18, 03:14 AM
Simply strategy is always use Money Management rules and trade according to the trend and use suitable and major pairs and try to avoid trading to major news releases so Most of Go Strategy will only be truly developed from experience but there are quite a few sound principles that will help beginners develop strategies that will at therefore Try also to research price action strategy using candlestick analysis this is very simple even no indicators needed you can do trading using this strategy

spark123
2013-12-19, 06:39 PM
If we want to do nice and best trading then we would have to gain very much maximum knowledge about trading strategies. We would have to gain higher experience in it. Only then we will be able to do ice and best trading. We have to earn maximum knowledge in it.

bonouspoint
2013-12-20, 03:12 AM
Sab se pehly to main apka bohat he dil se thankx ada karna chahata hun kay apne mery sath itni important hai yhe bohat he faida mand sabit hoga mery ley aur her ek kay ley main in ko follow kiya karun ga ab se aur bhai ko bhi bataun ga apne.

Md Mamun Mia
2013-12-20, 03:15 AM
opinion based on my experience, it is good to trade relax and happily. with the good emotions, we can get profit consistently.forex trading is more like an art than science. Even you obtain all the related information, such as forex exchange rates, economic data, etc; it still will not be that easy to predict the ebb and flow of currency values. Many factors may influence the market, I am very concerned about the current situation, because most of the time, I am afraid I am, because I am one of the dealers,:):)

gaplekz
2013-12-25, 05:17 PM
Like my own experience when i get too excited accumulate profit from scalping at the end of the day i have been smash by the market trends that go flat/spikes let alone For beginner I always urge them to start with the demo account so that you can try and error that well as you are beginer in trading so your strategy should be to think about small profit and small risk and trade with small investment with For huge income or be a winner trader you must need Forex strategy so be ready for strategy if you love Fore

mahx
2013-12-25, 05:55 PM
Good Day Everyone,
Yes trading with strategies is very helpful thing in forex trading because you can base on plan and follow it and by that you will be disciplined to trading, for example i trade with technical analysis and before i trade i sit the support and resistance level the i decide the main direction of the market and i trade.

kouki000
2013-12-26, 10:16 PM
You should gain experience medium so as to develop a strategy of your own mentality by

ainee001
2013-12-27, 08:20 PM
Achi trading karny k lia sab se pehly achy se trading ko samja jay jab achy se full exprience ho jay to tab karna chahye q k trading krna boht riski hai agr thik se smj ajay to is mai boht faida ap utha sakty ho

federertichka
2013-12-28, 02:24 AM
for mee and for my opinion the forext market earning and making money its based for learning and watching a video for strategy

samiafridi
2013-12-28, 12:17 PM
A statistical evaluation of a trading strategy has two main goals. The first is to find out the optimal account capitalization required to achieve the maximum rate of sustainable return. The second is to find out whether the risk-adjusted reward is equal to, inferior to, or superior to other competing strategies. Without a statistically reliable measurement of the risk-adjusted reward, it is impossible to assess whether future performance is in line with historical performance

sanosuke
2013-12-30, 11:09 PM
I use the two band Moving average and the candle stick chart pattern in fact i think it is important for a trader to trade with discipline till My strategy is to use indicators of BB 25 and BB 50 but For anyone who is considering becoming a Forex trader and wants to learn the ropes there can be no better place to learn than at the Everest Forex website

ALIHAIDERGILL12233
2013-12-30, 11:13 PM
yes broterhaap theak keh rahay hain bilkul lakin technical gar humaray pass gar avalable nahin hain tw hun fundmanetal be use kar skata y hain yeh suyb huamary luck per be depends karat hai humayt chaye kay khud per zada se zada trust rakahin r khud ko aik strong trader banaen.

salima0051
2013-12-31, 04:45 AM
actually many of us think that we will make constant profits
and will never face losses when we will trade live. well that
doesnt happen. you are bound to face loses. you have to
make sure that your profits are better than your loss...

fxghost
2014-01-18, 04:04 PM
yes broterhaap theak keh rahay hain bilkul lakin technical gar humaray pass gar avalable nahin hain tw hun fundmanetal be use kar skata y hain yeh suyb huamary luck per be depends karat hai humayt chaye kay khud per zada se zada trust rakahin r khud ko aik strong trader banaen.

kafi trader aisa karte hain bhaiya ji jo technical ka use nahi jante hain wo fundamental se trade karte hain lekin ye baat hoda interest par bhi depend karta hain jismein interest hota hain wo usko hi sikhta hain

marsya
2014-01-18, 04:20 PM
A statistical evaluation of a trading strategy has two main goals. The first is to find out the optimal account capitalization required to achieve the maximum rate of sustainable return. The second is to find out whether the risk-adjusted reward is equal to, inferior to, or superior to other competing strategies. Without a statistically reliable measurement of the risk-adjusted reward, it is impossible to assess whether future performance is in line with historical performance
Forex trading is not easy and here you will get too much differences about your Demo Account & Real Account but nothing impossible for man because of here you ca make money from here by trading and that's why you need study to earn money from here by trading. we have to make proper trading plans and strategies that we should nfokllow whole trading and then practice that strategies first on demo account

fxearner
2014-01-18, 06:26 PM
kafi trader aisa karte hain bhaiya ji jo technical ka use nahi jante hain wo fundamental se trade karte hain lekin ye baat hoda interest par bhi depend karta hain jismein interest hota hain wo usko hi sikhta hain

hanji bhai trader ko agar technical nahi aata hai tou fir wo fundamental se bhi trade kar sakta hai,sab kuch trader ke interest ke upar baat hai,jab takk wo forex ko sikhana ka dedication nahi dikhayenga wo ess field mein kamyaab nahi ho sakenga..

zubair001
2014-01-18, 06:55 PM
bohat aala baatain ki hai is kaam main agar achay say raha jay to is main boaht faida ho saktah ai or is kaam main agar sakoon or tasali say rahain to is main profit he profit bna sakty hain

siscowd
2014-01-18, 11:51 PM
That is exceptionally accommodating to all.that is news trading.just gather news from diverse site like market watch.com, Forex abode, daily fx ,Forex million etc.then exchange as per the news.that's all. i completely concur with you ,,,thank you for this helpful data most dealer neglects to complete investigation on their exchange and they lose their hard earned cash

akhtani2
2014-01-19, 05:08 AM
These are great tips my friend , a lot of traders and members in this forum need such threads , especially new traders who are seeking knowledge from the more experienced traders , keep posting if there is anything else you want to add .

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

These are great tips my friend , a lot of traders and members in this forum need such threads , especially new traders who are seeking knowledge from the more experienced traders , keep posting if there is anything else you want to add .

nebula
2014-01-19, 06:22 AM

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Every newbie forex traders think that forex trading is very easy,but i think forex trading is not so easy,and they do not know good trading strategy and planing thats why 90% forex trader are doing loss in forex trading. practice make a man perfect which is absolutely right.I think practice in only way to get some good confidence which is very helpful for your trade

ludric
2014-01-19, 06:43 AM
I think practice is that kinds of things in forex market which make you a perfect trader in forex. Because practice make us sharper to sharper and can able to more experience Anyone can start that business. Its need a good trading knowledge and experience. If i learn and work there. Then it is so easy.but not so hard trading.

banbocor
2014-01-19, 11:17 PM
As it is strongly advised not to go into forex trading without any trading practice,
it is important also that you have a trading strategy in place before putting your money at risk in this venture.

azzedine
2014-01-20, 02:06 AM
hii yes i can try this stategy what frime its possible for tryng this in metatrader and thanks for your thinks and i enjoy this

fxloser
2014-01-21, 10:23 PM
And for the best strategy is hard to determine because forex not only talk about strategy but the whole things are involve there So i like to trade in forex for these reason that If you maintain all these then you can achieve at least 10% profit but its limitations according to standard support resistance (SNR)

kamakichi
2014-01-21, 10:27 PM
With this trading strategy we can try to be discipline and testing in good way how the trading system work out namely Good to know that actually am also thinking about the same that is once you have made a strategy then you should try that in Demo for couple of time and should correct the mistakes like You may need to trade extremely slowly and you will want to utilize the little lot size

ben
2014-01-22, 02:12 AM
hello for all forumer in this food forum im agree with you this strategy iits very simple and easy thanks for you conguation posting in this forum

premanfx
2014-01-27, 03:38 PM
Beginner can use only trend lines in their trade to make profit from trade but Pivot points have been used by foreign exchange traders for many years that is Choosing a kind of strategy to use in trading depends on what each trader can take and i think every beginner should follow the strategy of foex trading instead of Thank you alot of us think and believe forex is a business anyone can just jump into and start it's something we must respect and be committed to

fxghost
2014-02-08, 03:08 PM

trader ko kisi na kisi ki help to leni hi padti hain bhaiya agar koi fundamental mein strong hain to wo technical par dheyan nahi deta hain agar koi technical mein badiya hota hain to wo fundamental par dheyan nahi deta hain

naziakhan
2014-02-09, 02:27 PM
trader ko kisi na kisi ki help to leni hi padti hain bhaiya agar koi fundamental mein strong hain to wo technical par dheyan nahi deta hain agar koi technical mein badiya hota hain to wo fundamental par dheyan nahi deta hain

G bhaiya g ap na bilkul theek kaha hay k hamay market ko predict karnay k liyay kisi ek analysis ka sahara tu zarur laina parta hay , lakin es business ma mostly trader technical analysis ko hi use kartay hay aur yahi best hay .:good:

mimin_guoblok
2014-02-20, 02:37 AM
Set your stop loss at the top of zigzag indicator 10 namely I used Horizontal line and trend lines to read the opportunity in Forex transaction and ussualy open a pending orders in 75 range area from opening price in that day after all that we should create our own strategies so that we can apply then when we do forex trading and make a lot of profit by using them then to win all this tradetrader should follow more and more strategy so that if one strategy fail then another one must work

pldreauv
2014-03-05, 08:53 AM
Foreign currency trading is normally completed by having a dealer as well as market place producer. To be a forex trader you are able to pick a foreign exchange set that you just expect you'll change with worth and position any buy and sell consequently. For instance, in the event you got purchased 1, 000 Euros with Economy is shown connected with 2005, it might have got amount to all around $1, two hundred USD. Throughout 2005 the Euros worth versus. the You. Azines. Dollars worth increased. Towards the end of the yr 1, 000 Euros ended up being value $1, 3 hundred You. Azines. Dollars. When you got chosen to absolve your buy and sell at that point, you'd probably use a $100 attain.

rtsusmita
2014-03-05, 09:00 AM
Forex currency trading appears to be therefore complex if you acquire the 1st view it. Forex pairs, rates, in addition to power oh yea my personal! In the event you take the time to learn regarding these products, that they turn out to be less daunting. Forex currency trading can be as basic or maybe because complex as you want to buy being. A few traders like to dump in excess of fiscal accounts in addition to help to make methods according to those(fundamental forex trading trading), even though different traders desire to check out forex trading complex examination on the data in addition to help to make their positions according to visible impulses. It can be a issue of this particular meaning involving what on earth is at ease.

mahmud700
2014-03-05, 09:03 AM
jjjjjjjj I could inform you a straightforward method. Which is beneficial to all or any. Which is media investing. Merely acquire media coming from diverse web site just like marketwacth.com, forexabode, dailyfx,forexmillion etc.Then trade according to the news.That's all..vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

pldreauv
2014-03-05, 09:05 AM
One thing It's my job to recommend is to begin reading with regards to exchanging currency trading on the web. Take a moment to find out this language, check out a new currency trading glossary, loaf around a new currency trading forum. In the beginning, simply lurk all around a tad and find familiarised, will not make an effort to accomplish just about any exchanging but.

kant
2014-03-05, 09:07 AM
The best Forex trading strategy is one that we develop by trading on demo account with our favorite and tested indicators and once we can get success in developing our own winning trading strategy means our 50% of the trading struggle is over and next 50% of the problem will be solved by developing good trading discipline and money management.

nouman
2014-03-05, 09:08 AM
forex mei hamen jahan se bhe strategy milay hamen karne chahy aur hamen khud se bhe strategy ki practice karne chahea us pe kaam karna chahea usko sikhna chaea is se hamary knowlege mei izafa hoga aur hamen trading mei asani hoge aur hum zaida earn kar sakain gay .

ptcwork78
2014-03-05, 10:05 AM
han tarding main kai startegy use ki jati hai lekin agar ap aik achi si startegy banaye jis se ap ko khabi loss na ho to ap apni zindagi ko asani se guzar sakte hain

biplobroy
2014-03-05, 10:13 AM
foprex ma tread karnaka leya har keseko upna upna strategy hota hy or isko agr news ko flow kar naka bad use karta hy to kamayabe hase jorur hota hy or iska leya jorure hota hy acha strategy or yea upna hona caheya or keseka strategy ko hum use karka kamyb nahe ho sakta hy.

pldreauv
2014-03-05, 05:58 PM
Something that may be awesome concerning forex trading can be that you have distinct bank account forms. For anyone who is the properly capitalized investor, you are able to deal using a common forex currency trading bank account. For anyone who is an initial investor, learning tips on how to deal on the shoe sequence finances, you are able to open up the minuscule bank account, or possibly small bank account.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Forex stockbrokers are generally intermediaries within forex purchases. These people help connect people, the average person investor, with all of those other trading currency earth. In order to open up some sort of foreign currency trading accounts, it is advisable to discover a brokerage that you can trust and find started. There are lots of forex stockbrokers out there, every single a little bit diverse. Spend some time in order to shop around prior to simply finding one particular.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Forex stockbrokers are generally intermediaries within forex purchases. These people help connect people, the average person investor, with all of those other trading currency earth. In order to open up some sort of foreign currency trading accounts, it is advisable to discover a brokerage that you can trust and find started. There are lots of forex stockbrokers out there, every single a little bit diverse. Spend some time in order to shop around prior to simply finding one particular.

dulu1
2014-03-05, 06:12 PM
many people feel determined by our experince, it can be very good for you to buy and sell take it easy along with fortunately. while using very good thoughts, you can find earnings constantly. with his approaches, you can create earnings.. remember to employ income operations... employ your approaches. never accumulate lots of signs, you may be perplexed along with normally cause you to be to never always be in step with a few approaches.

afandi
2014-03-08, 05:31 PM
Also we need to pay attention about money management only without a strategy it is like a soldier without any weaponso it is not possible to make profit without a good strategyso have a search only Good forex traders are develop there trade very easily instead of In order to survive in this business besides having good trading strategy we must have good money management so our losses will be limit

shahid079
2014-03-08, 06:23 PM
if you want to earn from the forex trading then you should must have a basic knowledge about the forex trading because it is essential to get success in the forex trading and when you are about to start the trading the thing you can do is that you should study the important aspects of the pair on which you are going to trade on and by doing so your success rate will be high.

hamidd2007
2014-03-10, 07:45 PM
in forex trading, there are much strategy that can be generate and practice by us. for my self, the best strategy are strategy that we have got from our hard, our own strategy are the best cause its real our need and we know about that strategy.

mod_guendeng_tai
2014-03-10, 08:24 PM
If we want to do this alone then surely we can achieve both good and consistent profit only if you are looking for a good strategy in forex then there are many strategies available in this forum and you live just choose the type of match you are scalping swing etc but So far I only use support and resistance strategies in my trading that For beginners In my own opinion i still believes that the most powerful indicator is Moving Averages if you know how to blend moving Averages together you`ll profit mor

bsmarwen
2014-03-11, 08:12 AM
Agr hum log achi or best trading kani ha to ap ko trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned kanra para ga us ka bad he ap achi or best trading kar sakta hoo!!!!!

karsono
2014-03-11, 08:29 AM
I think indeed in forex strategy that should be comfortable and all have to run well and patient and all ... it took a hard effort and all will be fine and we should always be calm and discipline as well as comfortable then it will all be very good indeed.:yahoo:

jemy
2014-03-14, 11:39 PM
One PC is intended to run real strategies and second PC is for forward testing of new strategies. Currently I demo trade the strategies until I see at least 100 trades with profit factor 1,5. Then I tray to run it on real account.

steffany
2014-03-16, 08:57 PM
I can see here you really work hard to know about forex and i should congrats to you like Because succeed in any trading is depends on trading strategy rather than the good strategy is the strate3gy which is the simple strategy only if that was really simple so we can learn that strategy more easy but we also need strategy to win our forex trading transaction If a trader want to gain profit within short time scalping is best for him