PDA

View Full Version : Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

salman shafqat
2013-03-21, 11:22 AM
Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?

gretos
2013-03-21, 12:57 PM
could be, but maybe tidal optimal, because we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders, so, we can just learn without teachers, but we need teachers

Babar chatha
2013-03-21, 01:01 PM
no and never. hum bina kisi teacher k forex ko learn nhi kar sakte. q k buht se aise point aor seekhne wali baten hoti hain jo k bina teacher k hum samj nhi sakte. forex ko learn krne k lye app ko indian forum ko b join karne ki zarort parti ha.

maaado
2013-03-21, 06:08 PM
I read the Your question Can we learn Forex without a teacher?
In my point of view, I think that Can we learn Forex without a teache
but In my point of view, I think that we you need to make a big effortlessly to learn Forex trading without a teacher

ABEDIN 18
2013-03-21, 06:12 PM
we learn forex trading without any teacher is really possible and i think forex trading learn properly is very hard but need more practice and hard work for learn without forex teacher.

shahid1
2013-03-21, 06:14 PM
Yes you can learn without a teacher. You can create a demo account on the broker site. This is for practice demo is very good for practice for the beginners and new persons. Also try to gain the knowledge of Forex trading. In this way you got the experience and you are able to trade.

ummey
2013-03-21, 07:21 PM
but perhaps the tide might be optimal, because we need teachers, perhaps not only the science, but many things such as who will get valuable advice and experience, that at first he was the trade, it was very inspiring for young and novice traders, so we can only learn from teachers without a teacher, but is

shapla8888
2013-03-21, 07:24 PM
Yes You can learn about Forex treading without a teacher because you can learn about Forex treading in online. It is a online treading business and so you can get all help about this business in online. I can say that as a online business you need not no teacher in Forex treading.

haney
2013-03-21, 07:54 PM
you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

saqibazmat908
2013-03-21, 08:10 PM
dear____ ye to ap pey depend karta hy k ap ka mind hy kaisa ... ap forex mey kitney interested hain ? waisey ager teacher ho to buhat best hy because teacher ka ek experience hota hy jo apko zayada mehnat na karney sey b mil jata hy .. so i think k teacher ho to zayada best hy but forex ka teacher buhat mushqil sey milta hy jiskey pas knowledge hota hy oskey pas time he nai hota

ahmeddd22
2013-03-22, 03:20 AM
we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders

honey1212
2013-03-22, 11:53 AM
Yes we can learn fores without forex teacher. This is very easy and simple business. if we want to learn forex trading busienss we should must open demo account in insta forex and try to trade on demo account for 2 month. During this period try to learn more and more about forex and try to get experience. join indian forex fourm and read here the view of expert. Many people share their experience on indian forex forum in this way we can learn forex without teacher.

aidilburhan
2013-03-22, 11:59 AM
first time i learn forex without any teacher,,, but after i have a lot trader as my friend i found it's better to share and evaluate our trading technique together and i do got some great inputs which help me a lot in evaluating and improving my trading technique

smilon
2013-03-22, 12:02 PM
Most of us obtain but many things such as useful tips as well as practical knowledge while they seemed to be dealing 1st it absolutely was very striking fresh as well as starter investors and so we can only understand with no teachers but we start to use teachers.

aopen583
2013-03-22, 12:08 PM
maybe yes, because now a lot of e-book that can teach step by step how to trading and how to make a profit through forex trading, this is not as easy as you think, because I think the teacher has a faster trading, rather than reading a book or e-book, because usually there is support of teachers if we are trading down or loss in trading

mian9696
2013-03-22, 12:13 PM
in my point of view ,koi bi kam karny key ley teacher ki help boht zarori hoti hai kun who ap ko gauid karta hai or ap ko samaj main a jata hai kam .or is key sath sath ap kisi sits sey be forex ka kam sekh sakty han

blackjack
2013-03-23, 04:53 PM
In fact, I do not have any teacher, but I've learned from the Internet and relied on myself in the search for topics and content educational and watch videos and apply what I learn on a demo account trading even managed to well and make a profit from the market

forex blaster
2013-03-23, 05:49 PM
I think in Forex there is no need of teacher. But better to rely on the teacher when trading this makes it easy for you and should take advantage of every piece of information in order to be eligible in the end, to succeed in the market and this effort needs.

boeled
2013-03-24, 04:55 PM
we can learn trading even without having a teacher, we have to do is to diligently read and learn on the internet. There are many websites that teach us to become a successful trader.

saqib160
2013-03-24, 05:51 PM
yes teacher ka bina ap forex sekh sakte ho but ayse ma ap ko bohat time lag jaye agar ap kisi expert sa forex sekh laye to ap forex ko jald he skh sakte ho teacher hona forex ma zarori ha kyon ka us sa ap her trah ka sawal pouch kar forex ko sekh sakte ho

vishadevbhakta
2013-03-24, 07:09 PM
oh yes , of curs koie bi without teacher k bina ap forex leran kar sak te , mere khayl se koie forex sik na chate ho to use ********.com, learn karna chayea, or kuch extra help chaiya to ebook, youtube se ab sik sak te ho. thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

kanka8888
2013-03-24, 08:10 PM
Why not ? you can learn about Forex treading without Forex teacher because it is a online treading business and you can learn it in online. There are many Forex book in online and treading video in online. You can open a demo account in this business for learning in online and so you need not no teacher.

nipa8888
2013-03-24, 08:44 PM
It will be better for learning if you have a forex teacher. But you can learn it without teacher because it is a online treading business. there is free online treading education and forex treading video in online for learning. So you can learn it without teacher if you wish.

khadim86
2013-03-24, 08:52 PM
it depends on you if you know the market there is no need of any teacher, but when you don't know the techniques and business issues, then definitely, you need a teacher otherwise you will not be successful in this business.

forexblaster
2013-03-24, 10:58 PM
we can success in forex without a teacher so the most important is to have a good strategy for your trading. Online forex trading is a business which involves stock trading that means direct investment of your money and going through online guides definitely would be of great help to you.

dulalbd0071
2013-03-25, 12:31 AM
Of course.you can learn without a teacher forex trade.You can learn lonely.But it is need long time to understand forex trade.And you can learn in this forum and instaforex learning videos.

moyna888
2013-03-26, 06:43 AM
Forex treading is a online treading business and so you can learn about Forex treading without teacher. You can learn about it in online if you wish. There are many Forex books and forex treading video for learning in Forex. I think if you try your best you can better in Forex treading.

edwardoJ
2013-03-26, 07:24 AM
If you mean a mentor, then yes. You a perfectly capable of learning how to trade forex on your own. I've taught myself how to trade by looking at articles online, i learned about indicators and trader psychology on profiforex, and I learned the basics on investopedia. You don't need to shell out a lot of money on a mentor when you can just learn everything you need to know online and for free! :)

vicente147
2013-03-26, 07:28 AM
maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders, so, we can just learn without teachers, but we need teachers

RipleyFX
2013-03-26, 01:25 PM
If you have very high comprehension and analytical skills then I don't see why not. I think having a mentor only makes the process of learning faster and more efficient and probably even easier, but I don't believe it to be entirely necessary. I'm guessing a lot of the teachers that are out there now are probably even self-taught themselves. A teacher can give you his secrets, but when you learn on your own you will be able to form your own secrets and it might be even better for you because it comes more naturally to how you normally strategize on other things as well.

muc
2013-03-26, 01:32 PM
It may be some how very difficult but all the same i know that it is very possible that i get everything that is possible or what can happen with the forex market in a very possible way.

rehman1176
2013-03-26, 02:07 PM
main apna zati experience batata hun mainy takreeban teen sal pahly trading suru ki thi or woo b bagair kisi teacher ky laykin main hard work kiya or aaj forex main kafi had tak kamyab hoo gaya hun without any teacher assistance.

Rafiq1
2013-03-26, 02:09 PM
Yes every one can learn with out Forex teacher. For teaching the Demo account is very good platform. Also many web sits are available on the internet which is very useful for learning. The Trader can be successful with out teacher but guidance is very necessary from the senior members.

irshad
2013-03-26, 02:14 PM
yes of curs koie bi without teacher k bina ap forex leran kar sak te , mere
khayl se koie forex sik na chate ho to use ********.com, learn karna chahie.

jsmnr5001
2013-03-26, 10:38 PM
Dear friend it's a good question Can we learn Forex without a teacher? in my opinion i don't think so we can learn Forex without a teacher!. because we need proper guide from a person who know about it already in this way we can do Forex well.

Chibecanforex
2013-03-27, 12:31 AM
Forex may sem simple from the otside but it is one of the most difficult thing to understand just like that. Because of this one does not just need a teacher but an experienced and tested teacher.

sohel74
2013-03-27, 12:51 AM
i have started my trade without any learning about forex trade and for that i have lost my all capital at a time.after losing my capital i joined with forex forum and i have learn about forex trade from my forum not from any teacher so i think by reading forum posting and forum blogs you can easily learn forex without any teacher.i think forex learning is not hard but difficult application.

kashifrahija
2013-03-27, 12:54 AM
No it is not like that we can learn Forex without teacher. There is no field in the world in which you do not have needed a teacher to train you in the respected field and same is the case with the Forex business. It also requires a teacher that teaches a trader the fundamental rules of it.

uk8877
2013-03-27, 03:47 AM
could be, but it's possible tidal optimum, because we want teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but lots of things, such since valuable suggestions and practical knowledge when they was investing first, it had been very uplifting young as well as beginner investors, so, we can easily just understand without educators, but we want teachers.

kukibhai
2013-03-27, 09:30 AM
forex main trading ki learning buhat mushkil hai per trading kay ley humain koi special teacher ki koi zarorat nahi hai. Demo account hi humara first teacher hai ju humain ik acahi teaching karta hai aur ager koi learning karnay wala ho tu Demo account say zayda kisi aur jaga se learning nahi kar sakta.

mar1990
2013-04-17, 09:42 PM
@@@1!!!forex trading aaiik asaa business hayy jiss ky ly hhmmmyy ksi schooll yah education instiyute kkii zrooort nhii hotii***
iss ko hrrr koi online hee saekh jata hay *****************broookers * indicayors **demo are the beast way of trading.........................

konyeng
2013-04-18, 12:56 AM
yes we can learn without teacher because i think the best teacher is our expereince so i think learning with our experience is still better than learning with other method you just try it and you will know it

saim ali
2013-04-18, 01:23 AM
yes we learn about the forex without the demo teacher by the demo trading becasue it is the best training source and man can well know about the real trading from the demo trading.so we can learn about the forex trading without the teacher.

m16kamran
2013-04-18, 11:44 AM
yes you can learn forex trading without a teacher , but a teacher is always required for any study . we have books at home , than y we go to college ? because the teacher teaches and provide other things with study matter . you can get his experience.

ippapress786
2013-04-18, 12:03 PM
ye sach hai kay forex trading buhat largest hah aur is kay ley bohat si information chahye per mujay lagta hah kay ap ka teacher demo account hi hai ju ap ko buhat achi tarha guide karta hai is kay elawa ******** web say ap buhat kuch gain kar saktay hain. forex trading ko learn karnay kay ley koi special teacher ki zarorat nahi hah

arefin.salman
2013-04-18, 12:13 PM
We should get more info and acquire much more coming from Forex market. Money operations appropriately. Current market analysis proper way. Trial much more practice within Forex market to become very best dealer within Forex trading all over the world. Reports update appropriately within Forex market. Thank you a lot friends.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-18, 01:01 PM
yes if you can not afford a teacher then you should read some books and through web sites you can learn the forex. but teacher is also very important if you can teach with the teachers then you can learn quickly and properly.

ho_aa
2013-04-18, 02:08 PM
could be, but perhaps tidal optimal, because we want teachers throughout trading, not just science that individuals get, but many things, such as valuable advice and experience when they was investing first, it had been very impressive young as well as beginner professionals, so, you can just learn without instructors, but we want teachers.

teazer
2013-04-18, 02:53 PM
in my point of view you can not start your own trading without ant teacher. you may got the powerful indicators and many more tools but you never gain know and experience.. a teacher can provide you all knowledge in better way. he kows well ups and downs of market.

Sara Khan
2013-04-18, 03:22 PM
in my point of view you can not start your own trading without ant teacher. you may got the powerful indicators and many more tools but you never gain know and experience.. a teacher can provide you all knowledge in better way. he kows well ups and downs of market.

Forex trading can be learned even if we are not assisted by a teacher of trading. knowledge of forex trading because it is always open and available to traders who have the willingness and effort to learn. so I can conclude that the more we have the awareness and the need for trading knowledge, then we will be more motivated to learn, cmiiw

sweetuali
2013-04-18, 05:15 PM
ha g hum without teacher ka forex trading seekh sakty hain hume sub sa phehly demo account khola chahiay us par entry lagni chahiay or jo samjh ni ata hai pher internet sa usy search kary . or instaforex ka toturial bhe majood hain hum us ko bhe follow kar sakty hain and indain-forex foum bhe learning point hain yahan sa bhe hume buhat kuch sekhnay ko melta hain mary kheyal sa insan without teacher ka forex trading learn kar sakta hai.

aidilburhan
2013-04-18, 05:17 PM
i never had a teacher in forex trading,, and still i'm doing quite well,, all i have is some traders as my friend whom i have discussion about forex and some times we share our trading secrets also and try to solve problems concerning forex trading together

ashvi
2013-04-18, 05:19 PM
yes, it is possible to learn the forex trading business without any mentor and i have learnt the forex trading business that way so it may be a time consuming process depending upon the traders grasping capacity but its worth the time spent.

faizan123
2013-04-18, 05:54 PM
han app bhot se sides se forex k bare ma jan sakte han aur ap ka acha teacher app ka demo account hai app is me khud sab sekh jate han.

irfan31
2013-04-18, 05:55 PM
jee kyun kay Forex itni mushkil nahi aksr log to demo py hi sikh jaty hain lakin jinhy demo main samj na aaye unhy teacher sy zaror sikhna chahye.

hossainabu
2013-04-18, 06:22 PM
yes of course we can learn the Forex business without teacher we can open a demo account and follow many website to learn more about Forex business and earn money easily.

rijve27
2013-04-18, 08:19 PM
Forex is very easy business any people can learn Forex business very easy to open a demo account and practice in there and earn money easily and they can also learn in many website.

jeerablade
2013-04-18, 10:13 PM
thast right teacher is important in forex if u didnt have any teacher then contact with seniors because they have experience in forex his experience helps you for earning from forex

cmdabduljalil
2013-04-19, 12:03 AM
All of you, that's what, and I, too, can learn forex trading, I am a self-taught, I have a leader or a teacher, I just do not know, but the forums and read a book or watch videos, but this is about me to increase the sense of space. A few years later, and now, at last get the information up-to-date, the best thing I ever did, I'm using a demo account and learn more about them, and St / actual accounts continue to learn, I might have to deal with profit

2013-04-19, 12:03 AM
mere khyal main agr teachr ho to ya 1 + point hota ha...na b ho to is form k zriyae ap ko apny har sawal ka answer to mil jata ha aur isi tarah ap k pas tajurba aa jata ha .........

star083
2013-04-19, 12:06 AM
i learned forex from teacher and i found this way most efficint to learn forex most effectivley and efficiently and in short time.so i recommend this method for learning forex

srikanta
2013-04-19, 12:42 AM
Yes,you can learn forex without a teacher.Online has many open source and broker has there are own school for the trader.I am a forex trader I have no forex teacher.Many website search and documents collect me only my own try.But if you have any opportunity then you can take help your forex teacher.I think without forex learning is possible.

rakib350
2013-04-19, 12:04 PM
Yes you can because Forex treading is a smart business and it is online treading business. I think you can learn about this business in online. There are many way to learn about this business. You can choose any way for learning about this business.

ashu912
2013-04-19, 03:01 PM
see according to me there is no as such need of teacher for learning forex.. A lot of stuff is available on the net..You just to need to google a bit...but in the stage of learning don't play with your real account ..play safe and earn good profits..

forex_adviser
2013-04-19, 03:29 PM
Yes forex ko teacher k bagair sekhna thora mushkal zaror ho ga magar ap sekh sakty ho teacher k bagair q k online bohat se books aur tutorials pary hain forex k liya ap un say guidness lay kar forex sekh sktey ho.Aur ma n khud bina teacher k he forex trading sekhi ha shoro ma confusion hoti hain par ahista ahista sab clear honay lgta ha.

prabu
2013-04-19, 04:25 PM
Actually, a lot of electronic books that contain material issues include indicators forex lessons and forex strategy, even supposed to follow closely forum also many lessons to be gained in it, but the practice in demo account can also be used as a best teacher to gain experience in trading forex

bilal02
2013-04-19, 06:04 PM
ji han mere khayal main to bghair ustad kay forex trading siekh saktay hain kun kay aj kal online forex learn bohat am hai jis kay zariay hum ghar bathay free classes lay saktay hain or kanhen janay ki zarorat bhi nahi parti or humay apnay teacher ki bjaye online teacher say ziada forex trading ki malumat hasil ho jati hai or is say wqt bhi pachta hai or ba asani hum forex trading kay baray main bohat kuch jan jatay hain.

amigos27
2013-04-19, 06:09 PM
Any knowledge that we get from teachers, either by reading, asking, or go directly to the business, not the book can also be said of teachers, or experience is the best teacher. Indeed indirectly any of what we know comes from the teacher.

Zaheer
2013-04-19, 11:48 PM
koi bhi kam ho uc ko pehle sikhne ki zarorat hoti ha or ic k liye teacher ka hona zarori ha. jo kam bagair sikhe kia jae wo hamesha loss ki taraf hi le kr jata ha ici trha forex ko bhi pehle sikhna zarori ha ic k liye koi be admi uc se sikh sakta ha jo koi pehle se forex trading kr raha ho. to kafi kuch pata chalta ha.

Vizo_it
2013-04-19, 11:54 PM
mujay nahi lagta kay ap trading kasi teacher kay bagar seekh sakty hai.kue kay trading ko samajna zara mushkil hay.bas ager ap ko 1 dafa demo account per trading karny a jay.us kay bad ap Forex forum say Forex ka buhat sa knowledge gain ker sakty hai.mujay lagta ha kay jitna knowledge Forex forum ap ko day sakta hay.koyi or teacher bi nahi day sakta.

eng.adham
2013-04-20, 05:10 AM
of course yes , anyone can learn forex trading without a teacher by searching for forex information in web sites and forums which provide good information about this business . then he can try demo trading for a period before he can start his real trading .

kalulu
2013-04-20, 05:14 AM
In forexing or forex tradeing is one place that you can have all the growth that you think that you can have all by teaching yourself that is the same thing that happened to me there is no one that tought me i did i it all by myself

joynan
2013-04-20, 05:24 AM
Yes i think we can learn forex trading business without a teacher in the world. Because in the present world have many learning website about forex trading business. And forex trading business learning for have good forex books. And we can take learn about forex trade from video tutorial.

masipinarifin
2013-04-20, 06:13 AM
Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
could we learn forex trading on my own. but we will pay for that experience.

if you want to get it for free then the learning experience was with a mentor :accute:

perubahan_kita
2013-04-20, 09:03 AM
of course be
but learn without teachers like vegetables without salt
with the teacher indeed we will be more creative
but with the Gutu we will focus

anzerg11
2013-04-21, 10:35 AM
Yes Forex is a possible global anyone is available on the Internet to win it without problems, but also Forex is often difficult and necessary learning

faizah
2013-04-21, 12:26 PM
we need instructors in dealing, maybe not just technology that we get, but a lot of factors, such as useful guidance and encounter when he was dealing first, it was very motivating younger and starter traders.

crestex1122
2013-04-21, 12:51 PM
yes of course you can learn forex trading from different sources dermo account will help you to learn forex trading well and also forums and websites help you to learn forexthen you get profit.

metic1
2013-04-21, 02:31 PM
I think we might learn forex without a teacher, I personally have never had a teacher in learning forex, I know how to do this trade just by reading books and visiting sites forex on the internet, in addition to that I also have experience and knowledge of the forum this, then I practice on a demo account for some time, and now I have been able to make profits in real trading.

wabas
2013-04-21, 03:07 PM
yes teacher ka bina forex ko learn kayea ja sakte ha forex ko ap is froum sa lean kar sakte ho google sa koi be forex ki book ko download ka ka study kar sakte ho aur be forex ki site ha jaha sa ap forex ko study kar sakte ho

Endeye
2013-04-22, 04:10 AM
I think we might learn forex without a teacher, I personally have never had a teacher in learning forex, I know how to do this trade just by reading books and visiting sites forex on the internet, in addition to that I also have experience and knowledge of the forum this, then I practice on a demo account for some time, and now I have been able to make profits in real trading.

yes we can learn forex trading with self-taught and could be from anywhere and from anyone. but learn forex with the teacher will be better and more effectively because we will more quickly understand in forex learning.

proj.akun
2013-04-22, 06:25 AM
Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

very able, you can learn in this forum with various virtual teacher, and maybe you can read e-books from many pengaran e-books on forex trading, one thing, that the market today is not the same as the market yesterday, and it means the market is dynamic , so, you just need to follow the direction of the market and do not trade against the direction, that's all from me

joynan
2013-04-22, 06:39 AM
Yes we can do learn forex trading business without a teacher. Because in the present world have forex trading learning for many learning website, and forex books, and video tutorial. So we can do use forex trading learning website, and forex books and video tutorial. And after we can do start demo practice in forex market for practically learning.

OK3
2013-04-22, 08:51 AM
yes dear ap seek saktye ho begair techer kay forex trading ya ap pay hi depend karta hay ku kay bohat si asi site hay jaha well knowledge or demo acount may ap ak well experience hasil kar saktye ho us kay shath fourm jsi great way hay ap kay pass forex market kay baray may jannay kay ya ap ko bohat help mil jati hay

konka
2013-04-22, 08:53 AM
Yes, it is possible for a person who know about web site. Because, now this time a best teacher is web site who teach me world wide business and other things.

Yeyep
2013-04-22, 09:06 AM
of course we can learn without teachers, but we can not learn without reference and therefore we must look for reference a lot and are easy to understand and easy to learn, it is like we are going to do this activity with ease and we will obtain income want.

smsobuj
2013-04-22, 09:26 AM
Well this question's answer depends on the situation. Some people finish their whole student life without private tutor. Where as some student results Zero without teacher. So without teacher Forex also possible to study. But like i said, that learning capacity depends on the person who is studying. So this not totally negative or positive. It is with both.

muna1982
2013-04-22, 02:02 PM
if you got a trader who can show you how to trade then the rest you can learn by trading in demo account. for preliminary knowledge about different indicator you can study different article in the instaforex web site. when you start trading then you will get a lot of new thing in your way and learn them. how to do profitable trading is a mental phenomena which will learn when you go for live trading and trade for few days. so their is no need a teacher as the student of school.

raha
2013-04-22, 09:05 PM
To learn about Forex there have so many ways in online and offline also . So i think anyone can learn about Forex by reading and viewing pdf books, e-books , blogs , articles etc . After that must be need to practice demo trade for better learning and experience . Also can take help of forum sites . So in my point of view I think to learn about Forex we don't need any teacher . Because this all are work as our teacher .

teazer
2013-04-23, 03:21 PM
in fact there is no success in any bussiness without a teacher and success require study and learn and study need teacher, so you must be looking for a teacher role models so that it can lemon your mind in the analysis and forex trading did not hear about someone succeeded without a teacher.

asif786
2013-04-24, 06:58 PM
Forex trading is worldwide online business. I think we can learn about Forex trading without teacher but need hard work and lot of time for this business. If we learn about Forex trading by teacher then can able to make profit soon. Teacher best for your success in Forex trading. If you want to get experience in Forex trading then try to get guide from a teacher.

aliv
2013-04-24, 09:06 PM
of course you can do it, a lot of ways that you can do, such as by joining the many forex forum provides everything you need to learn even give you the capital, but it is better to have a teacher, because I'm sure it will be easier and accelerate your learning

Rafiq1
2013-04-24, 10:32 PM
Yes every one can learn the forex without teacher. The demo account is the best teacher for training and enhancing the knowledge skill. Every beginners should practice first on the demo account then start the forex on the original account.

Mr.iOus
2013-04-24, 10:33 PM
Its just a matter of using different options that are available to you which you feel would help in advancing your knowledge of forex. Yes, its not a much but can really add value to a beginner's learning experience and if you have access to it rather make use of it.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-24, 10:40 PM
Yes we can also learn forex business without teacher but in my opinion it will take long time to learn this business without any teacher.our risk will also increase so we should learn this business with the help of different sites and forex forums.

abdul wahab
2013-04-25, 12:12 AM
You can'nt learn forex without any teacher. For this you have to work very hard, teacher only can teach you. To learn forex you should analyise the concepts by your own.

forex talent
2013-04-25, 12:53 AM
forex teacher hone se hame forex knowledge gain karne ka sahi rasta mil jata hai aur easy bhi ho jata hai kyuki forex teacher apko forex se related sabhi problem ko solve kar sakta hai jisse new traders ko jaldi hi experience mil jati hai

bablu7832
2013-04-25, 12:56 AM
It is very hard to learn Forex trading without a teacher and mentor,as it will take lot of time in trial and error.A good mentor can provide us right direction,guidance and can help to learn Forex quickly.I have learned Forex without a teacher but it took me years to become profitable.

cicgojra
2013-04-25, 02:17 AM
without physical teacher it is possible to work in forex trading but it need much practice and hard work to grip in forex learning.as we can get this learning from other sources like forums places,ebooks, or watch videos.demo account is better to learn if we do daily practice work.

hsp1
2013-04-25, 02:25 PM
Ap nay jo pocha k forex trading main learning kya ham aik teacher k beghair kr saktay hain ya nahi to meray khiyal main to ham teacher k beghair kabi bi koi bi kam nahi sekh saktay,hmaray pas knowledge hi kiun na ho,jab tak hmin koi teacher guide na kray hmin pta ni ho ga ham nay apnay knowledge ko kahan,kaisay or kab use krna hai,so forex trading main ap ko teacher ki lazmi hrorat hoti hai.

afzal534
2013-04-25, 02:28 PM
forex our best teacher online site,,,
we not sussess without our forex teacher,,,,
forex teach us by fee no tweetion fee and not reaqure our times,,,

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-25, 05:27 PM
We can learn forex without teacher but from forex forum but i think we have an expert forex teacher he can guid us properly about forex trading so we should leran forex from forex forum and by expert teacher therefore we can leran forex completly .

Chaudhry
2013-04-25, 05:30 PM
I think yes you can learn forex without teacher you can help forex learning websites watch forex learning videos practice with demo account and read forex article then you can learn better forex trading.

saqib4242
2013-04-25, 05:30 PM
je han ap nay aka cha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both ache business han je ahn hum forex ko with out teacher be learn kar sakty han

husnaindfx
2013-04-26, 10:41 AM
i think it is difficult for a trader in the field of Forex trading to learn the main things of Forex trading without the help of any other educated trader of Forex trading because main things/subjects in Forex trading is not very simple for a trader to understand alone the trader must need a teacher.

jatayufx
2013-04-26, 12:05 PM
forex our best teacher online site,,,
we not sussess without our forex teacher,,,,
forex teach us by fee no tweetion fee and not reaqure our times,,,

manage capital from forex trading we have with discipline and consistency, use the system do not be greedy and trading and profit targets studying fundamental analysis and the corresponding margin trading system is great for use in trading

kuku9088
2013-04-26, 04:19 PM
Forex market always have good qualities of teaching but it depends upon you that how much you are learning. Keep watch market and do accordingly.

kalulu
2013-04-26, 04:31 PM
There are some of the things that when you are new you have to learn from someone that has been there and there are the reason that i can say teaching yourself that is the best because mistakes and learn from that

zarara
2013-04-26, 04:44 PM
It is possible to learn forex without teacher as the required resources are available for free on the INTERNET. a large variety of ebooks and video courses can be downloaded. But absence of a teacher makes learning requires exerting more effort and time.

Dipak123
2013-04-26, 04:58 PM
I think Forex does not need any teacher.... We learn Forex from those websites who write about forex lessons... These are very helpful... And we should have to practice in demo for getting a idea about real... Forum is also a good way to both earn and learn... We can get bonus by posting here......

saeed275
2013-04-27, 01:22 AM
nhee hum forex trading ko without teache ka nhe learn kar sakta is ka lia huma aik teache ko manage karna para ga our teacher ka sath sath huma ek demo account ko bana ho ga ta ka hum demo account par trading kar saka our is sa learn kar saka.

ghani22
2013-04-27, 02:08 AM
yes ham forex ko without teacher learn kr skty hain web site bohut helpful hain learn krny ky lia ham hud web site sy bohut acha learn kr skty hain. lkin kisi b business ki kamyabhi aik achy teacher ko pakr kr paye ja skti hai hamy chye hud b learn karain orr teacher ko b follow karain.

kalulu
2013-04-27, 02:11 AM
Most of the forexing if not all is done anyone mostly and when you are tradeing or before you are stating to do tradeing there some things you can even teach yourself or have look in the in internet

wrex
2013-04-28, 06:46 AM
There are nothong in this world that can be learned without teacher. Problem about forex is that there are so many so called teachers m gurus and masters but very few of them are realy what they claim to be. Be very carefull avout choosing teacher and investment in eduction. If you learn wrong things at begibibg YOu will suffer a lot in future. TRy ********.com to enter into world of FX trading.

kabeer
2013-04-28, 08:42 AM
सबसे महत्वपूर्ण अपने व्यापार के लिए एक अच्छी रणनीति है ताकि ई एक शिक्षक के बिना विदेशी मुद्रा में सफलता कर सकते हैं. ऑनलाइन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार प्रत्यक्ष अपने पैसे का निवेश और ऑनलाइन गाइड के माध्यम से जा रहा है निश्चित रूप से आप के लिए बहुत मदद की हो, इसका मतलब है कि शेयर ट्रेडिंग के शामिल है जो एक व्यवसाय है.

maruffx.raj
2013-04-28, 08:45 AM
yes. Though it will be difficult but you can learn it without the assistance of a teacher. You have to concentrate on your trading terms and conditions in order to be a good trader. You have to be a hard working to become a forex member.

tariqabbasi
2013-04-28, 08:46 AM
yes we can learn frox without teachet too because it is very easy to learn and simple too you can learn it from internet also can get market information from news papers and you can use demo account for learning so it is easy to learn and we can learn without teacher

fright1101
2013-04-28, 08:52 AM
Yes, I am totally learn in Forex market alone , At the first time one of friend just introduce about the forex trading market .and he help me who can i open a demo account.After that ,i learn in forex market just my hard work .i need not any teacher .Every day i go to different forex form and try to learn better .

akbar196
2013-04-28, 09:00 AM
ji bilkul me ap ki baat se bilkul agree hon,forex ko learn kurne ke liey hamein kisi teacher ki zarorit ni hey,kioun ke internet orr e books se hum forex ke barey me learn kur sukte hain.ais ke alawa forex aik bohat bara setup hey orr ais ke barey me bohat ziada knowledge inter net pur majood hey.

ammar87
2013-04-28, 10:04 AM
yes any one could become a success full trader with out getting teaching from a specific trader the thing is that the real important think is the knowledge and learning which you could get from any source of the world available. so the teacher as it is is not not compulsary.

faizah
2013-04-28, 10:52 AM
We can achievements in currency trading without a instructor so the most essential is to have a good way of your dealing. On the internet currency dealing is a business which includes dealing and investing that indicates immediate financial commitment of your cash and going through online books definitely would be of excellent help to you.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 11:08 AM
no without teacher to hum koi b knowledge gain ni kr saktay hamay isi trha forex k knowledge k liye aik goooood teacher ke zrort hoti hay or hamay zror teachers ke instruction chahiye

badla
2013-04-28, 01:11 PM
aktay hamay isi trha forex k knowledge k liye aik goooood teacher ke zrort hoti hay or hamay zror teachers ke instruction chahiye

Onion
2013-04-28, 06:10 PM
Do not learn for something that our brain can not understand it in short time, it will make us so tired, and we will not able to learn a lot of thing in short time. Start learning from the simple and easy lesson of forex and after we have knew a lot of basic thing we try to learn the difficult one and even just a few lesson we learn but we already know a lot of thing about forex.

hamza4916
2013-04-28, 06:27 PM
yes sir of course you can,in the internet there a lot of free c ourse or payed one that cost about 200 dollars to 500,and also there are free webinar and trading room when you can meet a lot of forex traders and exchange knowledge with them.

haryadi88
2013-04-28, 08:01 PM
Right now, many website in internet can teach us about forex trading. Beside that, we can using demo account to learning and practicing about forex trading with live

usama123
2013-04-28, 08:05 PM
mere khayal se forex trading ke bare main jin logon ko malomat nahin unhain ek teacher ki zarorat hai warna jin logon ko marketing aur trading ke bare main achi tarhan se malomat hai on logon ko koi teacher ki zarorat nahin.

mr-shah
2013-04-29, 12:19 AM
it may be possible or not because it depend on us that how much we take time to learn about forex business and if we learn early then it is very beneficial for us.to learn forex we also use demo account and take help by our senior.

chdani
2013-04-29, 01:45 AM
i think hum forex me without teacher aik ache trader nahi ban sakte is lia aik acha teacher hi hume aik acha trader bana sakta hai websites say b bohat acha knowledge mil jata hai lakin us knowledge ko aik teacher hi hume samja sakta hai or ham without confusion forex ko deal kar sakte hain.

Panda Rockabilly
2013-04-30, 03:29 PM
of course why not?
you can ask to forum,many learn..share you problemmtalking about forex..
be your self is better...

vatapara
2013-04-30, 06:26 PM
What teacher can not really, we learned a trade of Forex, the idea of ​​learning the foreign exchange trading is correct, I am very difficult, requires effort and practice more for unsupervised learning of foreign exchange is.

safdar786
2013-04-30, 07:57 PM
yes without teacher k kaam koi hota tu ni hai han maghr insan koshah k iss lavel par poch jata hai.

coolanke
2013-04-30, 10:40 PM
Actually, a lot of electronic books that contain material issues include indicators forex lessons and forex strategy, even supposed to follow closely forum also many lessons to be gained in it, but the practice in demo account can also be used as a best teacher to gain experience in trading forex.

mr.tunisiano
2013-04-30, 11:20 PM
no i dont think so
first u need forums like this one
second you need to read lot of books about forex

Avenger
2013-05-01, 12:04 AM
Why not ? you can understand about Currency trading treading without Currency trading instructor because it is a on the internet treading company and you can understand it in on the internet. There are many Currency trading guide in on the internet and treading movie in on the internet. You can start a trial consideration in this company for studying in on the internet and so you need not no instructor.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 06:32 PM
I scan the Your question will we have a tendency to learn Forex while not a teacher?
In my purpose of read, i feel that may we have a tendency to learn Forex while not an instructor
but In my purpose of read, i feel that we have a tendency to you would like to create a giant effortlessly to find out Forex mercantilism while not an instructor................

mansoorlund
2013-05-19, 06:05 PM
main sumjhata hon ke forex trading karny hum bina teacher ke seekh to skhty hain mgar humain bht se thokar khani paregi yaha kahain na kahain zaror aap ko kisi se bhi teach leny ki zarorat aan paregi kion ke aisy bht se point hoty hain jo hum bagair kisi guide leny se humary kamyaby momkin nahain rehty yahee wajha hain ke humain zaror kisi si bhi teach leny chahea.

mahmudul hasan
2013-05-19, 06:09 PM
yes we can learn forex without a teacher. we can learn about it from internet.
many website can help you to learn.

rasmakd
2013-05-19, 06:28 PM
In fact, you can understand a foreign currency with a teacher, then, how can you understand stepping into foreign currency, treading on the Internet. It's Internet, talk together, so you can get all the support for small businesses small businesses on the Internet. We can say that as an Internet business you need of course not without a teacher in currency treading.

simon12
2013-05-19, 07:47 PM
Of course, you can learn without stepping FX coach, because you learn at the same time expanding foreign currency online. It might be stepping on the internet as well as more help on the line to get inside the company. I want to express your company must be fully extended foreign coach.

nakko
2013-05-19, 07:50 PM
Bad information that can be found in the Forex. Pedal-online business and the funding to get. I don't want that professors enter Forex as an online business.

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-19, 07:59 PM
indeed if we want these activities properly and increasing the ability we have to perform this activity using a high gain then use that expertise to good....

wabas
2013-05-19, 10:50 PM
forex ko bina teacher ka learn kayea ja sakta ha but bina teacher ka hum forex ko jaldi smj nahi sakte ha forex ko agar kisi teacher sa sekye to hum forex ko jaldi sekh sakte ha

dasp
2013-05-19, 11:01 PM
I think we have a tendency to learn Forex, at the same time, not a teacher, but I guess, I think that we have a tendency to want to create a huge nuisance to tell when a Professor had Forex commercialism

shoaib515
2013-05-19, 11:03 PM
forex ko seekhney ke siva shuru to kia ja sakta hey mager forex trader is men trading karney men fail ho jaeyga . Is per trading karney keiliey is ko seekhna ho ga .wesey to ham log isko forex forum india sey bi sekh saktey hen mager isko ager kisi teacher sey learn kia jaey to ziada behter rhey .

salman.rana
2013-05-19, 11:08 PM
i think to understand properly Forex treading we want a teacher to teach properly Forex, teacher telling about the work and new feather of Forex by this we get we work easily and get more and more.

sikhendy
2013-05-19, 11:13 PM
i think yes you can, if you are an educated person. because in forex you can learn how to practice in trading with demo account and there are more another helping information available in forex. but if you are not educate person, i am sure it will be so difficult for you.

s4life4s
2013-05-20, 09:02 AM
teacher k bager forex sekhna bohat mushkil hy lakin agar dekha jaey to ham jahan sy bhi sekhen gy wo hamara teacher hi ho ga. beshak wo yahi forum hi kiyun na ho. kiyun k ham bager teacher k kuch site visite kar k un ko read kar k sekhen gy to logically ye site bhi hamari teacher hi hy. or es k elwa practice kar k bhi sekha ja sakta hy.

shahzad yousaf
2013-05-20, 11:11 AM
is bat ka inhisr ap py hy ky ap forex business mean kitny intrestid hen or ap ko teacher ki zarort hy ya nahi vesy agr ap k pass teacher ho to buht acha hy keun k un k pass buht knowledge hota hy jo ap ko zyada mehnt k bina hi mil jata hy vesy mery pass already ek teacher hy wo mujhy forex k bary mean buht kuch betaty hen

mukta25
2013-05-20, 11:36 AM
However, the tide may very well be the best, due to the fact that we are educators, not only that the research, however, a few things to learn important tips in addition to meetings, for example, where the trade was certainly very impressive, is related to the addition of beginning traders, and then you can easily study the educators with trenremNe, but it will be.

niloyansary
2013-05-20, 11:49 AM
Scan is your question, we have a tendency to learn Forex, at the same time, is not a teacher?
My purpose in reading, I believe that we have a tendency to learn Forex, however, is not the teacher
But my purpose in reading, I think that we have a tendency to be just to make up the huge said at the same time, it is not a Forex trading coach

fuad25
2013-05-20, 12:44 PM
Most of us learn Forex trading with virtually no teacher is not realistic and I also know for sure that Forex trading study accordingly, is very hard, but it needs much more practice and also work hard with regard to study Forex without a teacher.

babar
2013-05-20, 01:57 PM
hum forex ko teacher ka bagir bi seek skty hen kun ka is ke tamam malomat net pr bii majod hen teachr se bii hum is ko bhot zida achy tareeqy se seek skty hen

taxo
2013-05-20, 02:30 PM
forex ko learn kerna buht difficult hai aur is main tu taechers ki guideline leni hi chahya but ye teachers aye gay kahan sy experts radrs sy help lei ho tu wo guide lines dy detay hain aur in k apply kerna buht difficult hota hai so ye tu waisay apny apny mind ki baaat hai ky ap ko learning kay lya teachers ko need hoty hai ya phir nahi, mostly traders tu khud hi learning kertay hain forex ko aur difernet experts sy informatins ko collect kertay hain aur phir is information per work kertay hain

Mobile786
2013-05-20, 03:26 PM
We should not learn about Forex business without any teacher, becouse there is some difficulty in the Forex market, so we should get the training about Forex business from any teacher and make our good experience to change our life style.

babar
2013-05-20, 04:14 PM
nii hum forex ko teacher ka bagir nii sek skty is ka teachr ka hona zaruri ha kun ka hum ko ios ka bary men kuch nii malom hota hum ko teacher hii sub kuch seekta ha

kahani
2013-05-20, 04:33 PM
However, although it may be the result of events at regular intervals, may be the best we can and heavy trade as a doctrine, but a lot of things, as the first commercial hard doctrine and, since the knowledge of the scholars of science, then we are very young and it is recommended that you replace trade values a noble, beginners tend to learn scholars simply as our scholars...thanks

kanchon
2013-05-20, 04:35 PM
Leaves, and my husband and I can learn a lot about Forex without a Director? Related to my point of view, I'm sure that many of us in our Forex without learning my point of view, I'm sure, that people are only for the primary currency Forex trading without an instructor.

oshim
2013-05-20, 04:36 PM
you can learns about forex treading without forex teacher because it is a online treading business and you can learns it in online. there are many forex books in online and treading video in online.

zewara
2013-05-20, 07:00 PM
very few people are successful in forex because there are many factors related to forex so if we get a new knowledge sharing that can be associated with forex.

fxmoney
2013-05-20, 07:13 PM
we can learn the forex trading without teacher but we must have to follow all the rules of the forex trading try to search new information related to the forex trading so that we can improve our trading performance.

fibo
2013-05-20, 07:21 PM
As learn without teacher..! you just need to do 2 things,first start your demo account,don't stop it until you can make consistent profit after that you can start to read some strategies from professional traders were in forum or sites,it will help so much.

kiosjingga
2013-05-20, 07:32 PM
Exclamation Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

I think that it is difficult for a trader in trading bisnisForex to learn the basics of Forex trading trends without the help of any professional trader. Because I think in Forex trading is not easy for a Forex trader to understand without the help of someone who is a professional in this business. Thank you.

ajk92
2013-05-20, 09:45 PM
I think we need to find out the answer by trade forex in demo account, and evaluate the result, can we make money in demo account or we loss some virtual money, if we able to make money in demo account it is mean we ready to make money without forex teacher.

ssjahan
2013-05-20, 10:06 PM
Dear friends, you can learn from books and journals but it's not enough. You should have a teacher to learn from experience and techniques. So we need teachers to learn properly.

denar25
2013-05-20, 10:14 PM
yes we can learn Forex without a teacher because we can learn much from the forum posting work and from a demo account we can learn much about trading.

GHOURI
2013-05-20, 10:45 PM
yes we can learn without teacher ..... but you need to put much effort for this ....
question is how to learn without teacher
1... online media is very much fast you can find solution of any problem ... you can find much more material as per require ..
2. find book in the market
3.user some sites like ... Indian Forex

Faisalmian
2013-05-20, 10:49 PM
i think yes ap teacher ka bagar be forex online business ka knowledge hasil kar skty ho wo is tarha ka ap demo account ki madad sa be forex online business ka knowledge hasil kar skty ho.........

qaisercolonel
2013-05-20, 11:00 PM
I think we learn its without teacher but i start we need a helper to tell us about the trade orders. so i think we learn it without anyone so late. but if we ask it about a teacher we learn speedy and earn the amount of money.

Naseem123
2013-05-20, 11:10 PM
yes oif course qwe can learn forex trading online you must read artical about forex trading and also online books help you to learn well and then goes to fourm of forex to learn and at the end you can use website to learn and then strt trading.

Hwar
2013-05-20, 11:37 PM
Learn to trade forex with the teacher is actually feasible and I suppose that the transactions on the forex market is to learn correctly is very labor intensive, but I would like to see additional and care while learning forex is not a teacher.

kumanfx
2013-05-21, 12:04 AM
teacher is a thing that gives us lessons and knowledge. even though the teacher is important but experience will make perfect. for me it would be difficult to learn a thing without a teacher as a director. as it went into the forest without using a compass. and you never know where you should go.

fxstar
2013-05-21, 12:09 AM
this forum is best for learning and every senior trader is our teacher so create thread and get replies from your seniors this is the way to learn wihtout teacher so its good if we have teacher in forex and this teacher may be your friend and your cozen that tell you about forex trading etc,,,

shahidasma
2013-05-21, 12:09 AM
Yes Forex is a international trading market and it is one of the great and big market in world as a result to learn this bussiness there is no any a teacher or master only need some proper types and a experience trader who trades in regularly and needs some forex realted wex factorybsite such as Fore,bd pips etc.

kumanfx
2013-05-21, 12:11 AM
Learn to trade forex with the teacher is actually feasible and I suppose that the transactions on the forex market is to learn correctly is very labor intensive, but I would like to see additional and care while learning forex is not a teacher.

agree, i think learn forex for beginners would be difficult without the presence of teachers. and at one time a student has to work with practice in the field. experience and lessons from the outside is actually happening.

rahul25
2013-05-21, 12:13 AM
We are able to understand, maybe without some Exchange with the teacher, we will have to do, it's hard to pass along with the concept on the Web. There are many websites that will be converted into productive investors ...

shoyeb
2013-05-21, 12:24 AM
About Forex go to the speaker would see retrieves online business, stomping as Pisavam business online, find online Forex. Online business, need a Professor taking foreign exchange is required.

abosheffa
2013-05-21, 01:49 AM
indeed we could discover with no educator due to the fact i do think the very best educator is your expereince i really think mastering with his practical knowledge remains much better than mastering along with various other method you merely check it out and you will probably know the idea

monitor01
2013-05-21, 01:52 AM
You will learn the inner teacher. The broker will make a demo account on the site. The demo is very clever, which can be used for beginners and new people. Try to get the data on trade in the total foreign exchange transactions. So you can buy and share experiences.

monirhasan
2013-05-21, 01:56 AM
He could receive instructor-commerce is Chapter 1 of the trade probably so many valuable tips and know, but that it was curtains, as well as the young science evil ever confessing beginner traders

zabe
2013-05-21, 02:41 AM
yes we can learn forex without teacher
agr hum demo account per kuch arsa work karin to hum forex ko learn kar saktay hain kyun kay demo account humain learn karany main bhut faiday mand hai.

nurmohammed
2013-05-21, 07:31 AM
I think forex is international business also
so forex is batter business for us so I learned about forex
from Internet and my friend so forex is international also there arr many like about forex trading in Internet
so I think easy way its

pakistan001
2013-05-21, 07:44 AM
nothing special teacher;Forex tread ma ap ko kis teacher ke zurat nahi hia ager ap educated hia or khas kar ager ap commerce ka student hia to ap ko kis ka pas jana ke zurat nahe.commerce ka student es ko bohat achay or easy treck sa kar sakta hia.jo log kamrace nahi katra wo be es ko solve kar sakta hia.bus ma questin ko understand karna ke powe ho to ap ko kise be teacher ke zurta nahi.

m.ikram
2013-05-21, 10:44 AM
es bat ka enhisr ap pay hy ky aap forex business men kitny intrested haen or aap ko teacher ki zarort hy ya nahi esy agr ap k pass teacher ho to buht acha hy keun k un k pass buht knowledge hota hy jo ap ko zyada mehnt k bina hi mil jata hy vesy mery pass already ek teacher hy wo mujhy forex k bary mean buht kuch betaty hen...

ajk92
2013-05-21, 07:41 PM
if we have a plan to trade forex with big capital, I think we must learn forex from expert, and need a teacher to teach us about how to trade forex with good management, and if we want to trade forex as a participant, we can learn it by our self and hopefully we can make profit after we learn forex with our best.

2013-05-21, 07:49 PM
yes we can learn forex without a teacher, we can get complete information of this business from search on google. there are many sites special for learning forex trading. we can get information from those sites. and also from demo accounts.

againonline
2013-05-21, 11:33 PM
Yes we can learn forex trading easily without teacher. Indian forex forum is good forex teacher for every new traders. Demo account is also good for learning about forex and getting experience in forex. I suggest for all new trader to open demo accont for learning forex. Forex trading is no need to any teacher to learnt about forex.

az92007
2013-05-21, 11:37 PM
i think kisi bhi kaam ko karny sey pahly us ko seekhna buhat zarori hota ha our seekhny k liy aik teacher ki zarorat hoti ha isi liy kisi bhi kaam k liy teacher buhat aham ha is k baghair ap koi kaam bhi nai seekh sakty...

sanperland
2013-05-22, 02:22 AM
many of us learn forex trading without any teacher is basically possible and i do believe forex investing learn properly is incredibly hard yet need a lot more practice and working hard for learn without currency trading teacher.

potak
2013-05-22, 02:39 AM
But the tide and the best possible results, we will perhaps not only learn, but several speakers, perhaps something along the lines of the World Health Organization with valuable tips and skills you can see that in the beginning he was young and it was pretty scary for beginner traders trade is Victor Woroszylski, so we can learn from the speakers, when none of the coach, but

davi
2013-05-22, 02:44 AM
When you are learning online there are some other things that you have to know when you are trading or you are preparing to you are traging you have to learn and online one of the things you you gave to do

princeua
2013-05-22, 03:37 AM
Yes, you can learn Forex is a teacher but through websites, e-books, I learned through Forex trading demo account and the real account for the entire year so far and this almost every day on my experience in the Forex grow and you should follow this road.

dmfalkda
2013-05-22, 04:57 AM
The Forex trading is worldwide online business. I think we can learn about the Forex trading without teacher but need hard work and lot of time for this business. If we learns about the Forex trading by teacher then can able to make profit soon. Teacher best for your successfuly in the Forex trading. If you want to get experience in Forex trading then try to get guide from a teachers !

fibo
2013-05-22, 04:58 AM
When you are learning online there are some other things that you have to know when you are trading or you are preparing to you are traging you have to learn and online one of the things you you gave to do
If you want successful trader so you can need Forex learned and its financials sector and worker hard than you can earn it. there's no easily way to the succeed in any thing you must work hard and learn the forex for more than 3 months and you must trade at the demo account for good period to get the experience from your practice at the demo so you must work hard to arrive to the success in the forex

babar
2013-05-22, 06:16 AM
forex ko hum teacer ka bagir nii smj skty kun ka hum ko is ka bary men kuch bii nii malom hota agr hum is ke taleem ek teacher se hasil krty hen tu hum is men achr tareeqy se job kr paty hen

saqib160
2013-05-22, 07:02 AM
Yes every one learned person can learn the forex trading with out teacher. First of all the trader should be educated and study of this business. Then join the Demo account for practice and gaining the knowledge for one month. This is very useful for them. The Demo account is the best teacher for the beginners.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I think the forex is not so hard business it is very easy to learn and perform. First of all the trader should join the demo account for learning and practice. Many web sits are also available to enhance the knowledge of trading. E books are also available for enhancing the knowledge. The Demo account is good teacher for learning.

2013-05-22, 08:42 AM
yes it is possible to learn forex with out teacher beacause every information is availaable on the internet without any cost and one can gain knlege from the internet for free and further more he can open a demo account for free and practice the forex but after all a teacher is much better than learning with out teacher

waqas1
2013-05-30, 09:36 PM
i think bina teacher ka forex ko learn kayea ja sakta ha bohat si aysi site ha jaha sa forex ko learn ker sakte ha is froum sa be forex ko learn kaya ja sakta ha

ladsfhh
2013-05-30, 10:29 PM
This type of line can be a good choice for everyone. Mainly due to 10 minutes and the last public message, but something I Thursday, where I missed the suspended trading after because the current market for the last trade is gone. When I learned something about the connection between this line.

Discordance
2013-05-30, 10:48 PM
yes mostly trader is learning without needing any teacher they learn by himself through internet and i htink this good by trader as long as they can get experience from this learning because i think it is really easy

owlapdakdajnwa
2013-05-31, 03:47 AM
Certainly that this forum is best for learning and every senior trader is our teacher so created a thread and get replies from your seniors this is the ways to learned wihtout teachers so its great if we have teacher in forex and this teacher may be your friend and your cozen that tell you about forex trading !

farjana725
2013-05-31, 11:59 AM
Is it really possible to know about Forex trading, flashing with an instructor because you can find about Forex trading, stomped in online. It can be stomped on society and also get an online manual with that company in connection with online. I can say that if the Internet industry would certainly not without an instructor in Forex trading.

naim10
2013-05-31, 12:06 PM
I think it is difficult for an actor in the field of Forex trading is the most important things to learn Forex trading without the help of any other operator informed about Forex trading as the most important things / issues Forex trading is not easy for a trader to understand only trader must have a teacher.

hajiabbas
2013-05-31, 12:08 PM
agar to ap itne skilled hain or apke pas business kay bary main or khas tor par forex business kay bary main kuch basic knowledge hai to es baat main koi shak nhi kay ap forex ko teacher kay bina hi sekh saktay hain.

alinaik63
2013-05-31, 12:17 PM
yes we can.... a teacher for forex is not very important in forex. if a newbie is interested in forex, there is nothing difficult here. i am a student and working and earning in this market place from last three months. it is a perfect place for online earnings. i jumped here with all forex requirements and enjoying earnings.

rexnet007
2013-05-31, 12:28 PM
We can learn forex easely without teacher.I think if we learn forex by forex related books,online forex schiool and trading demo account.If we want to learn forex trading with out a teacher we can easely learn.

Rehan
2013-05-31, 12:35 PM
ap bygair teacher k b learn kr skty ha but ic k lye ap ko sturggle krna pry gi online search kro kisi se puch kr ic trha ahista ahista ap ko ic k bary ma kafi information mil jay gi. forex pr kam krna asan bi ha oar muskl bi q k agr ap k pas experience ha tu ap zada income hasil kr skty han.

ezeteonu
2013-05-31, 01:19 PM

YES, reason is this, how would you learn if you never read? What I can say is that most forex pros never put down their strategies in such a way that you grab anything by mere reading. But if by anyway you were able to get a document that servrs as as a teach and do it yourself then you can learn without any one on one training.

akuino
2013-05-31, 02:35 PM
Learn forex without a teacher is very possible. Because I am too. I just learned from the video tutorials and tutorial book. In addition I asked a friend who was studying forex as well. Furthermore, all-round self-study. In short, I am autodidact.

tusarkhan
2013-05-31, 03:33 PM
Possibly, but perhaps the main reason is that we want, on the basis of the agreement, the teachers of the tsunami, perhaps not only of technology, are the things that people with valuable assistance and expertise in what regards the message in the first place, it is totally incomprehensible to beginners as professionals .

mar1990
2013-05-31, 03:51 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@@
trading ko learn krnykk lyy koi school nhi hayy jo kk iss ki education dy sky is ko learn krny kk ly trader ko ksi old seniour trader kk zreay syy trading ki prectice ki jati hayy orr is li learning kk lyy forexforum bb trading i al informations dy rha hayy ............................................ or dem accoun bb is ki learning ka aikzreaa hayy or yahh sbb bb ksi seniour trader k under hee kia jata hyy .....................................
so i think trading or si bb kam ko sekhny kk lyy ksi na ksi teacher ki zroort hoti hayyy.......................................~~!!@@ @@@

mustasir
2013-05-31, 04:10 PM
when I saw that on the stock market, the Forex currency trading self taught, I am not a coach or a teacher, recently worked with the Forum just to learn how to, guide or watching a video story, but this is the largest of the position of the person increases, understanding. If you were to ignore the actual data together now, a good thing to know about the bank account to test yourself, along with the continuation of the finding, the Bank/the mere cents a share now, authentic, when a long period of time, it may be with the business world can help.

Rehan
2013-05-31, 05:39 PM
i think k ye ap pr depend krta ha agr ap bygair kisi teacher k han tu ap ko zada mahnat krni pry gi ap ko online search krna pry gi oar apny friend se bi help lyna pry gi q k without experience ap kuch ni kr skty. agr ap k pas experience and knowledge ho ga tu ap zada achy treqy se ic pr kam kr skty han.

sahilbutt
2013-05-31, 05:42 PM
no you are not learn without expriness in this platform becoz it is a huge and risky platform many traders good earn in it when they are best learn in this platform

kavita64
2013-05-31, 06:07 PM
yes forex trading can learn without teacher because this is not subject it is the online business. and this type of business learn with the help of experience . you will be spend more and more time then you ca learn forex trading

mohonakhan
2013-05-31, 06:11 PM
If I your own questions I'm sure each of us Forex with a teacher to see?From my point of view I think that each of us found with Forex, teasing
But even in my own opinion, I think the people that you want to create a master easy learn foreign currency trade of the teacher.

abeeha1
2013-05-31, 06:27 PM
of course we can learn it without a teacher through threads and guide of forex or through trading because you learn more effectively through practice and practicality and there are so many effective threads and guidelines by reading them you can earn as much as you can through this platform because it is very easy and you can earn from where you are in this world by just login to your profile and start trading

freemoney
2013-05-31, 07:28 PM
jinn ki english achi hay wo to internet say bhohot si websites say forex trading kay baray may seekh saktay hain. laykin jinn ki enghlish kamzoor hay, un ko agar koi apni zabaan may banda mill jaey jo un ko forex trading seekha day to phir kafi asaani ho sakti hay.

mdoandadagbwa
2013-05-31, 07:38 PM
The Most of the forexing if not all is done really anyones the mostly and when you are tradeing or before you are really stating to do tradeing there some things you can even teach yourself or have look in the in internets really !

arif1702
2013-05-31, 07:58 PM
ya could have if you want to learn self-taught, but I think it is rather difficult and requires a longer time,
because with the teacher you can find out what you'll learn

mouhedsaert
2013-05-31, 08:21 PM
The Most of the forexing if not all is done anyones mostly and when you are tradeing or before you are stating to do tradeing there some things you can evened teached at yourself or have look in the in internets really !!

tasak_john
2013-05-31, 08:22 PM
ya we can learn forex witout teacher but we cannot do forex successfuly without teacher. because teacher play vital role in success of trader. so that we must chose good teacher for good trading.

jashar8036
2013-05-31, 08:23 PM
main nai samajta ke koi insan teacher ke madad ke bagair kuch sekh sakta hai hain kuch log hote hain jo Khuda dad hote hain par majority main teachers ki zarurat parti hai kisi bhi kam ko learn karne ke lye

Ak chaudhary
2013-05-31, 08:23 PM
yeah we can learn forex without teacher but it need more practice and hard work but if you learn through a teacher i think it is the easiest and the short time learning for the forex users

2013-05-31, 08:25 PM
ji man is bat ko nai manta k Forex trading karny k lia kisy teacher ki zrorat nai party, Forex man bohat kuch aesa hota ha jo teacher k bager karna namumkin hota ha or aap isy samajh b nai paty, forex ko larn karny k lia haman forem b joine karna chahia....

wqr88
2013-05-31, 08:28 PM
mery kial k mutabiq koi b cheez seekhny k liy teacher b hona chayi kun k us k pas best knowledge hota ha aor experiences b hota ha forex trade ka teacher b mushqil sy milta ha agr mil jay to ap us sy forex ka knowledge hasil kr k good trader bn skty han aor life ko change kr skty han

dagywakdais
2013-05-31, 08:42 PM
Mybe that we can achievements in currency trading without a instructor so the most essential is to have a good way of your dealing. On the internets of the currency dealing is a business which includes dealing and investing that indicates immediated a financials acommitment of your cashed and going through online books definitely would be of excellent helps to you !!

owshim
2013-05-31, 08:49 PM
You can get an idea, and everyone except us, also get it when I realized, Forex currency trading self taught, I have no opinion, or even a teacher, just to understand in addition to examination only in the Forum, any publication or even watch the video lessons, but it's the best place for me to be in addition to the improvement of information. For the most up to date information in addition to actual, in addition to the end, I have good, I prefer a demo account to treat with respect to these people, in addition to the ongoing study with $ account/original Bill, and now, after a few years, I will carry out activities in addition to its success.

zabe
2013-05-31, 08:52 PM
yes dear friend hum forex bina kisi teacher kay learn kar saktay hain our agr hum is forum per posting karin our un posting ko samjhnay ki koshish karain to hum easily forex ko learn kar saktay hain kyun kay india-forex humain learn karnay main bhut acha plateforum hai.

skoulda
2013-05-31, 08:54 PM
I see forex me without teachers aik ache traders nahi ban sakte is lia aik acha teacher hi hume aik acha trader bana sakta hai websites say b bohat acha knowledge mil jatas hai lakin us knowledge ko aik teacher hi hume samja sakta hai or ham without confusion forex ko deal kar sakte hains !

fxmoney
2013-06-01, 12:00 PM
we can learn the forex trading without teacher but for that we must have to trade on the demo account so that we will get good experience to trade so that with the help of which we can easily earn good amount of profit from forex.

mlatif12345
2013-06-01, 12:05 PM
No with out teacher we can not learn forex some friend says that we teacher we can learn , we shoul do demo trading and practice daily but how can we open demo trading and how can we work on demo trading with out teacher.

Rajmano
2013-06-01, 12:25 PM
Learning forex trading without a teacher its some more hard way but if we learn from someone teaching its become easy to understand also now its all presented to do a business in online all time so now its easy way of getting learn to start trading like some other places like this helpful forum learning is very important for beginners and traders

wicaksono
2013-06-01, 08:57 PM

Experience will always be the best teacher for each person if they take lesson and be better to improve ability day by day. Nowadays we don't have to worry about tutorial or stuff about everything because we can find almost everything on the internet.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-06-01, 11:27 PM
hum teacher k begair bi isss ko seekh sakty hien kiun k ye aik online job hy aor iss kbary main onlline bohat sa material para hoa hy iss main web par sy app bohat c information ly sakty ho appp ko iss k bary main bools mol jain gi aopr app is ko start karny sy pahly iss kaa demoo lien jis sy appp ko bohaat c information mily gi.

forexboss
2013-06-02, 02:05 PM
Maybe, but perhaps the tide is the best, because we have to trade, perhaps more than we've gotten in science, but many teachers, as the valuable skills and experience when its agreement in the first place, this is a very inspiring young and inexperienced trader, so that only their own without teachers, learning, but we teachers need.

iqbalhossain
2013-06-02, 02:08 PM
you're able to do the item, and in addition every person, as well as everyone way too, i mastered foreign currency trading along with self-taught, Ive no coach or perhaps trainer, I recently read as well as study from community just, no e-book or perhaps check out videos, yet this can be a finest area for me personally to obtain as well as raise know-how. To find the newest as well as actual info, as well as in the end, a very important thing used to do, I exploit demo bank account to learn about these, as well as ongoing finding out along with dollars account/ true bank account, and today, right after several years, I will complete trade as well as allow it to become beneficial

mirzamouj
2013-06-02, 02:12 PM
you can teach Forex thorough teacher or through online guide but i suggest that trade teacher is best to learn Forex Trade.

kucluk
2013-06-02, 02:19 PM
I think that experience is the best teacher in learning trading because trading itself is a science that cannot be learned with absolute because when we went live, it's a lot of things that influence not only the problem of market but problems exist in the minds of traders will be very disturbing

sangam
2013-06-02, 02:37 PM
I think that experience is the best teacher in learning trading because trading itself is a science that cannot be learned with absolute because when we went live, it's a lot of things that influence not only the problem of market but problems exist in the minds of traders will be very disturbing

We have lot of places from we can learn about the markets and use that learning for our gains. As we have seen that if the knowledge that we have about trading in the currencies is good our income and profits will also get increased.

This is why we need to learn soon :)

aliv
2013-06-02, 06:41 PM
I believe that we know forex is derived mostly from people who know the first forex trading, comes without a teacher is not impossible but it is very difficult for the beginner. a teacher will be much in need, in addition they will give us more support when we get a loss in the order we

fxmoney
2013-06-02, 07:23 PM
If you have to learn without teacher then you must have to look for lot of websites on the internet so try to learn facts and apply it to your real trading account so that you can easily gain good amount of profit.

kamwaloiklwa
2013-06-02, 07:47 PM
Mybe that we have a tendency to learn Forex, at the same time, not a teacher, but I guess, I think that we have a tendency to want to created a huge nuisances to tell when a Professored had Forex commercialismes really !

happymailer
2013-06-02, 08:45 PM

Yes, forex is an international business and if you do it online then you can get so many advantages, and this is the one benefit among all the benefits that you can learn it online without any teacher, just read e-books, discuss with experienced traders, watch videos and read articles.

mkb
2013-06-02, 09:25 PM
Yes, you can learn forex trading without teacher but in this case you have to spend lot of time and energy to search all the relevant material and then to experiment that material by implementing on demo account. All this activity requires time and hard work.

jisamjam
2013-06-03, 08:31 AM
You can learn from the teacher. Will cause the Web view broker account. This is a good practice to test practice for new immigrants and people. Try to get information from Forex trading. This way you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to do business with.

badare001
2013-06-03, 09:22 AM
no and never. hum bina kisi teacher k forex ko learn nhi kar sakte. q k buht se aise point aor seekhne wali baten hoti hain jo k bina teacher k hum samj nhi sakte. forex ko learn krne k lye app ko indian forum ko b join karne ki zarort parti ha.

I don't think so sir...in my opinion even we can lern in internet,,,we still need some one to talk with...especially an expert...even we can talk only iin skype maybe...but still he or she is our teacher...so..we can't just read or doing demo sir

smoundaw
2013-06-03, 08:00 PM
The forex trading can really learns without a teachers because this is not subject it is the online business. and this type of business learned with the help of the experiences . you will be spend more and more time then you ca learn forex trading !

Rad3on
2013-06-03, 08:23 PM
ha bro without teacher kar sakte ho learn fromt his forum and many other websites but you really need to know from basics to pro if you want become successfuull in this field and for that you need help of a experienced guy that can teach you and make you experienced too

summra
2013-06-03, 08:27 PM
Yes we learn forex with our interest and strugle.bt agr hmain teacher mil jaye to hmary liy bht faidamand hoga hmain help or guidenss mil jati hy or hm bht sa profit jaldi earn kr skty or agr teacher na ho to thora zyada time lg jata bt hm sekh jaty hain .