PDA

View Full Version : Catch All Swings!

Pages : [1] 2 3

rookie001
2012-05-05, 02:29 PM
This indicator that I am talking about in this thread is actually drawn from Fisher FX and fisher sniper strategy. A histogram with two moving averages crossing each other depicts the market fabulously ... what I have rehearsed over the years that almost all the crosses of moving averages work but then why many traders fail using these crosses ... the reason is very simple ... because they are using these crosses on their charts and using the lines' crossings.

In fact, the technology works differently ... crosses of moving averages involve many things ... for example, what is a specific moving average's role on a specifically timed chart ... how is it reacting to the price movement and all that .... decides what is actually a cross and what is not. Even when you see lines crossing ... they might not be ... because their data might still have distances between them.

In an instance of using cross of 3SMMA and 34SMA ... lines may cross on your chart at one point ... but if these two moving averages are depicted in histogram they might be farther away from their zero line ... if they are depicted in a zero level and a moving average ... means ... if we consider 34SMA to be a zero level and 3SMMA crossing it to and fro ... they might have not actually crossed.

I feel that there is everything in moving averages and whenever an indicator needs refinement it requires a moving averages filter or something like that. Now FX Fish and its histogram might work magnificently yet the addition of two moving averages define a lot of other things and make it almost a stand-alone indicator. However, it is advisable to use it on demo first ... I have included its history and the way it works and how moving averages crosses can be manipulated to best depict the charts ... only for the purpose of evaluating the indicator and how it works.

Only this is the way that a trader can put a tool to its best extent. Moving averages cross can be customized and even you can use different types of MAs from its input tabs. Let me know if I have left anything out ... look at the picture ... like every other tool out there ... this might have its shortcomings ... yet it is a fine tool and works with more than average accuracy ... which is an established and known fact.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-10, 12:18 PM
This indicator that I am talking about in this thread is actually drawn from Fisher FX and fisher sniper strategy. A histogram with two moving averages crossing each other depicts the market fabulously ... what I have rehearsed over the years that almost all the crosses of moving averages work but then why many traders fail using these crosses ... the reason is very simple ... because they are using these crosses on their charts and using the lines' crossings.

In fact, the technology works differently ... crosses of moving averages involve many things ... for example, what is a specific moving average's role on a specifically timed chart ... how is it reacting to the price movement and all that .... decides what is actually a cross and what is not. Even when you see lines crossing ... they might not be ... because their data might still have distances between them.

In an instance of using cross of 3SMMA and 34SMA ... lines may cross on your chart at one point ... but if these two moving averages are depicted in histogram they might be farther away from their zero line ... if they are depicted in a zero level and a moving average ... means ... if we consider 34SMA to be a zero level and 3SMMA crossing it to and fro ... they might have not actually crossed.

I feel that there is everything in moving averages and whenever an indicator needs refinement it requires a moving averages filter or something like that. Now FX Fish and its histogram might work magnificently yet the addition of two moving averages define a lot of other things and make it almost a stand-alone indicator. However, it is advisable to use it on demo first ... I have included its history and the way it works and how moving averages crosses can be manipulated to best depict the charts ... only for the purpose of evaluating the indicator and how it works.

Only this is the way that a trader can put a tool to its best extent. Moving averages cross can be customized and even you can use different types of MAs from its input tabs. Let me know if I have left anything out ... look at the picture ... like every other tool out there ... this might have its shortcomings ... yet it is a fine tool and works with more than average accuracy ... which is an established and known fact.

yar ap na kafi achi or best information de ha hamrara jasa newbie members ka laya ro main es sa kafi konlwedge gain kar rhaa hon es laya muaja trading karana ka maraza be boht zadaia a raha ha es laya mian trading akrta hoon.

rathod
2012-05-29, 12:44 AM
yar ap na kafi achi or best information de ha hamrara jasa newbie members ka laya ro main es sa kafi konlwedge gain kar rhaa hon es laya muaja trading karana ka maraza be boht zadaia a raha ha es laya mian trading akrta hoon.

rathod
2012-06-03, 09:04 PM

maulana
2012-06-14, 07:23 AM
seems like a simple strategy and profitable.... but, you don't explain more about how many pip for SL and how many pip for TP per trade....
when we must entry market and when we must exit from market... would you like explain more detail....?

newentry
2012-06-14, 08:20 AM
it is look like simple for to do, but i still get the problem to know how to set the SL and also TP with right and maybe for it we need to know entry point and exit point too, and here is the problem, it is hard to indicate it

kashifrehman
2012-07-06, 10:18 AM
Best tool for scalpers new months back i was using this along with 3 bollingerbnds with difernet setting for scalping perpose signal from this indicator i confirm with bollinger band and that was quite good setup. But this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move.

jiching
2012-07-06, 10:56 AM
i like to trade with swing style, we can place order at the top and at the bottom.
this is a longterm trading with many pips, we must be patient and don't worry if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips. do you agree with my statement ?

sharabela
2012-07-22, 08:34 PM
I have gotten it downloaded. I have not been able to apply it since the market is closed today. I am definitely going to try it on my demo account. I promise if it gives me a good result, I owe you a teat. I really mean it. Thank you mate for being so generous.

goldenmember
2012-07-22, 10:01 PM
It is not possible to scalp all swings. It is impossible. All you can dream of doing is catching some pips a day. Forget about to try to get every single pip that is out there.

feri_forex
2012-07-23, 09:38 AM
www good strategy ...
but how to solve money management if you are taking gam ....
what if the loss has reached 30% ...
loss anticipated to open or open the failed .. how?
regards profit ...:)

Borhan107
2012-07-23, 10:03 AM
Seem like a simple stragy and good profitable. I think it is good idea to trade the forex. I also can use it. Thank you for your suggetion.

Dages0308
2012-07-23, 10:05 AM
this indikator for swing like MACD DEMA alright sir?? how to catch pips from rule and technikal in TF h15 or H4 ???
my opinion swing cacth is TF h4 ?? why in your image in tf h15?? please explain..:)

tharaka17
2012-07-23, 10:21 AM
Yep..Thank you my Friend..I think this indicator can help us.Your explanation is really well and we can understand it easily.I have a problem about Stop Loss (SL) and Take Profit(TP),If you can please kindly inform us how we can use it...

cozard007
2012-07-25, 06:35 PM
Catching the swing is a very nice trading strategy, but catching the swing is the fact that is not that good, this is called over trading, all swings are not just good to be candid.

norix
2012-07-25, 09:29 PM
Catching the swing is a very nice trading strategy, but catching the swing is the fact that is not that good, this is called over trading, all swings are not just good to be candid.

but if we can make a quick profit and why not double you?
because we also have to be quick and able to make our trade completed soon and get the results
I guess for me it does not matter

Maham Gill
2012-07-25, 10:03 PM

catch all swing boht he ahca or best indicator ha muja ya indicator kaif acha or best lagta ha laikn main na es ko pehlaa kabi be used nahi ka esi waja sa to main trading main zada sa zada es indicator ko used kar sakta hoon.

tamjid01
2012-07-25, 10:24 PM
it is actually are similar to effortless meant for to carry out, however , that i also obtain predicament that will find out how to place any SL and likewise TP utilizing ideal and maybe for doing it came across fully understand entry point together with escape issue overly, together with this is the predicament, it is actually really hard to indicate it all.

sairin
2012-07-26, 10:06 AM
This is an interesting indicator and looks very simple, so easily understood by all traders, but I want to try the demo account first to see how the indicator before trading on real account

mahmudi
2012-07-26, 03:44 PM
indicators seem to you very easy and full power in the market .......
I see in the picture that you provide is wonderful to try on you indicator MACD is similar to but different from the signal in the indicator may give you help me

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:47 AM
i like to trade with swing style, we can place order at the top and at the bottom.
this is a longterm trading with many pips, we must be patient and don't worry if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips. do you agree with my statement ?

it is simple to look like to do, but I still get the problem of how to define the SL and TP also with the right and perhaps why we need to know the point of entry and exit as well, and c 'is the problem, it is difficult to indicate

JBP
2012-09-13, 07:37 PM
It seems to be a simple and effective strategy when you say more about how these stones and how many SL pips per trade for TP. is more useful to me.

yogesheena
2012-09-13, 08:04 PM
style theek hai bhai , but the issue here is the trades are here and ther , what about the flat market ema cross , what about the spike and if the trade is not in trned of higher tf it wont go in direction just it has crossed the ema., if theforex maother is happy she will rain on $ but what if she is angry any kind of sl tp , small strategy
or some thing..
plz dont get me wrong i like it but there is lack of clarity in this

roopesh11
2012-09-14, 10:37 PM
I think the swing trading is best for experience and professionals, because it gives a big profits from the market in a short period of time but we have to identify the correct swing of the market. Im doing the swing trading at the middle of the week.

mcceducation
2012-10-05, 10:29 AM
i think your share but need to good understanding so i thing if we are practice it in demo hope then time we are able to good understanding then time we are use it our real trade its my personal thinking. so many thank you for the nice share.

skyonline7866
2012-10-05, 02:13 PM
this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move. It is impossible. All you can dream of doing is catching some pips a day.don't worry if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips.would you like explain more detail.

rathil
2012-10-14, 03:45 PM

shohagpal
2012-10-15, 10:30 PM
You can find 7 methods with a best swing movement. Discover how step one, the grasp, may have any remarkable influence on the video game, coming from fairway blasting pushes for the many refined computer chip photos. This kind of article will provide you with the particular playing golf grasp strategies your folks would want to realize! Whether or not you would like to inform them is made for an individual, along with your conscience, to choose!

Dages0308
2012-10-16, 12:31 AM
ya your posting have good swing...i like it. because have all about strategy swing i have use.. this is powefull form pattern and colaboration indicator. simple but profitable...when price full back and retest. indicator have show to trade plan...best strategy...but if with this indicator what rule entry for order bro? for all pairs use this indicator?

abayomi kolade
2012-10-16, 04:57 AM
yes i think can get the meaning of the swing right now i have been looking for the best way to make use of the swing strategy and based on your analysis together with a clear picture i think i can really get the point and i just have to try this right now to see how far i can go in making the numbers of pips i wanted

aisfx
2012-10-16, 11:42 AM
yes i think can get the meaning of the swing right now i have been looking for the best way to make use of the swing strategy and based on your analysis together with a clear picture i think i can really get the point and i just have to try this right now to see how far i can go in making the numbers of pips i wanted

the swing good strategy in use for sideway market with a small range, waiting in a small time frame for the open position so that the direction of the movement, is great for scalping, scalping capabilities need to be trained by discipline

abihofx
2012-10-16, 07:00 PM

A forex trader with a swing strategy should be able to set appropriate margin capital employed, do not overlot uncontrolled, the true trading plan must be precise calculation, as it relates to floating if one open position

nabila
2012-12-27, 09:13 AM
it is face similar elliptic for to do, but i still get the difficulty to mate how to set the SL and also TP with alter and maybe for it we necessity to mate content bushel and move contact too, and here is the difficulty, it is calculating to point it

pro2
2012-12-27, 10:20 AM
Thanks for sharing your strategy.But i think it will be helpful if you give more explanation about it.Meanwhile i have downloaded it and try to understand it in my chart.But in which time frame it works best and also in which currency pair do u use it?

anjondham
2012-12-27, 10:23 AM
it's always looks like straight forward just for to try, still document yet take advantage of the condition to make sure you get experience to set in place all the SL together with TP by means of most suitable and maybe get rid of excellent artwork i just be aware of entry point and additionally exit strategy phase likewise, and additionally extremely effective condition, it's always really difficult to point the software.

sudsind
2012-12-28, 01:50 PM
but, you don't explain more about how many pip for SL and how many pip for TP per trade....
when we must entry market and when we must exit from market... would you like explain more detail....?

abbey ak
2012-12-28, 04:19 PM
yes i think that is the very best way to win the best numbers of pips in the forex market we need to Catch All Swings and the best way to Catch All Swings is to learn how to understand our strategy and indicators in the forex market

ObaFX
2012-12-28, 09:06 PM
this is a very important topic as it involves trading or swinging along with the trend which is safer and could be highly rewarding but can give small and frequent losses when trading in a ranging market situation with small distance between the top and bottom.

chinku
2012-12-28, 10:17 PM
it really is appear to be basic regarding to accomplish, yet my partner and i nonetheless have the difficulty to be able to learn how to established the particular SL and in addition TP together with proper and possibly because of it we must realize entry way and also get out of level also, and also this can be a difficulty, it really is tough to indicate that.

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 08:48 AM
it is perception same mortal for to do, but i allay get the job to bed how to set the SL and also TP with conservative and maybe for it we requirement to hump substance muzzle and issue fix too, and here is the problem, it is conniving to show it

runu
2013-01-28, 11:33 AM
it is perception equal ultimate for to do, but i relieve get the job to bang how to set the LS and also PT with honorable and maybe for it we requirement to screw message contact and exit direction too, and here is the job, it is plosive to point it

nofnofri
2013-02-15, 09:46 AM
this can be a extremely important subject since it requires investing or even dogging combined with the tendency that is more secure and may become extremely gratifying however can provide small , and regular deficits whenever investing within a varying marketplace pattern scenario.

forexrofik
2013-02-15, 10:01 AM
it's brilliant, you use a combination of indicators is very good, with combining move average and oscillator on a single expert system, so it will be easier for the beginner looking for a good position to enter the market. I've seen yours is full of indicators of success

kang portal
2013-02-15, 10:35 AM
thanks for sharing this magnificent strategy and indicator
maybe i should try this strategy on demo first before try it on real account
but thanks for sharing anyway
hope this strategy fit with my scalping trading style

dareking
2013-02-15, 11:26 AM
bhai is tarah ki strategy google par search karo to bahut mil jati hai, main samjhata hoon, ye indicator MACD ki tarah hi hai, isse behtar hoga, ki hum MKeta trader mein jo indicator already hota hai, uska use kare, jo kafi achche indicator hote hai.

mediafxx
2013-02-16, 04:21 AM
this can be a extremely important subject since it requires investing or even dogging combined with the tendency that is more secure and may become extremely gratifying however can provide small , and regular deficits whenever investing within a varying marketplace pattern scenario.

Wear the right market conditions and analyze the opening movement, the precision required in the analysis of trade if the market conditions are lost and in need of major capital and using market opening movement in every system trading will be better trade

jatayufx
2013-02-16, 07:13 AM
it is perception equal ultimate for to do, but i relieve get the job to bang how to set the LS and also PT with honorable and maybe for it we requirement to screw message contact and exit direction too, and here is the job, it is plosive to point it

forex trading analysis use indicators and market movements correctly according to the science of negotiation requirement forex trading analysis need best indicators with the right risk and requirement capital strategy

zobeda
2013-02-16, 06:17 PM
No es posible para todos los cambios de cuero cabelludo. Es imposible. Lo UNICO What captura de la puedes hacer es sonar con algunos por Dia pips. What Olvdese de de tratar conseguir cada ripple est Ahi fuera.

apip
2013-02-17, 05:10 AM

waleedyousaf
2013-02-17, 05:42 AM

MotorBalap
2013-02-17, 08:49 AM
swing orders is good when we know about overbought and oversold area. when we know about both on market so easy we can create profit. must be bactest on historycall cart to know about it.

taimur15
2013-02-17, 11:25 AM
aap ki strategy dikhne main to achi hai ager aap strategy k sath is ka thora use krne ka method bhi share krte to sub newbi ko ziayda faida hasil hota. aur main ye strategy ko dempo per aply kro ga before use on real account.

ashfaq001
2013-02-17, 02:36 PM
it is look like simple for to do, but i still get the problem to know how to set the SL and also TP with right and maybe for it we need to know entry point and exit point too, and here is the problem, it is hard to indicate it and Best tool for scalpers new months back i was using this along with 3 bollingerbnds with difernet setting for scalping perpose signal from this indicator i confirm with bollinger band and that was quite good setup. But this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move.

waleedyousaf
2013-02-17, 02:54 PM
seems like a simple strategy and profitable.... but, you don't explain more about how many pip for SL and how many pip for TP per trade....

waleedyousaf
2013-02-17, 03:47 PM

ashvi
2013-02-17, 04:11 PM
just with the help of one indicator is it really possible to catch up all the swing trades. I have never really used this indicator or any other indicator for catching up the swing trades. I always look at the larger time frame chart to determine the market trend and then trade accordingly. Can u just justify your indicator and results thus obtained with usage of it.

jatayufx
2013-02-17, 06:53 PM
swing orders is good when we know about overbought and oversold area. when we know about both on market so easy we can create profit. must be bactest on historycall cart to know about it.

Learn the basics in order to obtain follow a disciplined risk management and account management to consider the benefits of foreign exchange trading, and used consistently create profit and make small risk and make best profit

dareking
2013-03-07, 11:16 AM
aap ki strategy dikhne main to achi hai ager aap strategy k sath is ka thora use krne ka method bhi share krte to sub newbi ko ziayda faida hasil hota. aur main ye strategy ko dempo per aply kro ga before use on real account.

haan bhai ye baat sahi hai, agar strategy ke saath trader ye bhi bata de, ki us strategy ka use kis tarah se kiya jata hai, to dusre trader ko samjhane mein bahut madad mil jati hai, agar kisi ko us strategy ke liye problem ho, to ushi trader se uske bare mein puch lena chahiye.:)

gurmeet
2013-03-07, 12:34 PM
haan bhai ye baat sahi hai, agar strategy ke saath trader ye bhi bata de, ki us strategy ka use kis tarah se kiya jata hai, to dusre trader ko samjhane mein bahut madad mil jati hai, agar kisi ko us strategy ke liye problem ho, to ushi trader se uske bare mein puch lena chahiye.:)

haan bhai sahi kha apne koi regey mile usse koi ache se samgha bhi de to bahut achi baat hoti hai yadi wo samghata nhi hai to thoda usse samghne me time adhik lag jata hai isliy koi stregey mile jo de usse se samgh lena chahiy .

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-07, 12:47 PM
I think it's so difficult to avoid emotions during trading but i still get the problem to know how to set the SL and also TP with right and maybe for it we need to know entry point and exit point too.if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips. do you agree with my statement ?Apply safe strategies.

naziakhan
2013-03-07, 07:14 PM

i think it is not easy to understand a new strategy that is why we should share our strategy with complete explanation so ,new trader can easily understand it and also they can use it in their trading .:)

fxcurse
2013-03-07, 07:43 PM
Incidentally I've got, if you make indi swing is perfect. That need to be obeyed not take a position in the middle like a TS already explained, if it is profit up 10 pips profit lock (increment 10pip), follow through, and I have proved can be up to 30-50 pips.

omgirfan
2013-03-07, 08:05 PM
you can never get all what you imagine. but its true that you may reach there or near to that so be prepare to achieve high goal . after all its dreams that comes true

ForexDJ
2013-05-02, 01:50 PM
That's a very nice explanation on how to use this indicator. It has given me the challenge to evaluate an indicator in depth before applying it to my trading. I hope this will be of help to new traders out there and an additional experience to the old traders.

manikah
2013-05-02, 02:00 PM
I also like fisher indicator it performed in well. But some times it also give wrong or false signal as like another indicator. But when I use this with parabolic sar and RSI it will give more accurate signal.

muna1982
2013-05-02, 06:52 PM
theoretically it seems that it is possible to catch all swings but i thing in reality it is very difficult. it is possible to catch the all the long swings if we follow the long chart like h4. the small swings are the parts of the big one so some time it is very risky to get benefit from them. i see the indicator you provide are giving good signal and will give profit too.

aariya16
2013-05-02, 10:01 PM
it's seem like easy for to try and do, however i still get the matter to understand the way to set the terrorist group and conjointly TP with right and perhaps for it we'd like to understand entry purpose and exit purpose too, and here is that the drawback, it's arduous to point it.....:)))

dareking
2013-05-28, 05:31 PM
bhai aapne jo indicator share kiya hai, wo repaint to nahi hai na, kyun ki is tarah ke indicator 80% repaint hote hai, repaint indicator ka use karna main bilkul bhi pasand nahi karta hoon, isse humara hi nuksaan hota hai.

princeua
2013-05-28, 05:33 PM
For to sniper Fisher is one of the most modern strategies that are reliable in the market for trading the currency market and a lot of experts in the foreign currency market says that technological discovered us this strategy, which could be a safety valve to achieve some profits in trade.

nhshohag
2013-05-28, 06:00 PM
Scalp you can swing. I can't. Will be able to see all dream day is catch some pips. Undertake to encourage one of the pips each dump.

shivendra
2013-05-28, 07:09 PM
bhai aapne jo indicator share kiya hai, wo repaint to nahi hai na, kyun ki is tarah ke indicator 80% repaint hote hai, repaint indicator ka use karna main bilkul bhi pasand nahi karta hoon, isse humara hi nuksaan hota hai.
mai bhi bhai repaint indicator chart bas bhara rahta hai aur koi signal khas nhi mil pata hai isliy mai isse passand nhi karta hun mai indicator whi use karta hun jo kam se kam 90% success signal de aur uske signal easy base me samgh me a jay .

tusarkhan
2013-05-28, 09:18 PM
I am this investment with convincing the possession of information about plume and the professionals, because it offers many benefits that continue to fall in the short term in the energy industry to the next. Internet marketing is a swing to invest this week at the Club.

magna
2013-05-28, 11:02 PM
I like to buy and sell using the swing movement model, we can place to get at the Summit along with the bottom. It's a continuous buying and selling, with a few stones, we have to stay calm and worried in case your requirements are usually less, flying using the excellent money, all of us can make a profit by means of massive stones. Come with my personal certified?

owshim
2013-05-29, 12:43 AM
It seems that a basic with respect to it, but it still didn't bother to note how the collection on rehabilitation with the law and probably had better recognize the access point I close, as well as this level much can be a problem, it's difficult to guess.

maamu
2013-05-30, 02:44 AM
Seems to be a very simple and lucrative, but they do not explain more comprehensively SL as part of this program and pips in TP per transaction. If you have access to the industry and where we need to go in the industry ... more details?

monare
2013-05-31, 02:16 AM
So easy to make, but I ask this question is to understand how it SL, TP, appropriate, and perhaps for this reason, we at the discovery phase, and the question seems to be the entry point of the display along with the fact that it is very difficult to prove the idea.

Looser
2013-06-01, 05:35 PM
my dear friend, in my openion your strategy is best for high time frames starting from the 4h time frame, and it is best with the daily time frame. it is very god for swing trading. the indicator is powerful at the 1d time frame.

sorove21
2013-06-01, 10:36 PM
It really is, they seem to be easy to carry, even when my partner and I still have a dilemma to help learn how this TIL and PT together with the right and maybe correct, we have to learn how access points in addition to their stage too, besides, it can be a dilemma, it's really hard to put out.

pagolk
2013-06-02, 02:41 AM
Seems like an easy and profitable strategy ... But in other cases multiple | What the contribution | number} Pip on the shining path, and many of the Pip-TP one type of trade.
Came on the marketplace, and once had to quit the market. If you want to learn more about ...?

harami
2013-06-02, 03:09 AM
Try and match the TP,, SL yet, found a way to bring difficulties in listening to my partner and I and probably you should understand, that our position on this topic may seem an easy way, as well as when you start the level, in addition to the problems here, it can be difficult to express.

matirmoina
2013-06-02, 03:34 AM
Seems a simple and cost-effective strategy... But are not a problem for many, many. What was the percentage increase? What number} PIP SL and the way, in the trade are a series of PIP TP...
If we are on the market, and if we at the entrance to the grocery store... You set out a case for a large number of details... Want to make?

bhmo
2013-06-05, 11:56 AM
Awards ... ... But there are many, to be more precise, PIP PIP SL TP for every purchase description and simple technology and not sell the amount of ... ...
When found, must be out of the market, ... ... Markets need to explain further details...?

ronjuhan
2013-06-05, 12:31 PM
There seems to be a very profitable, like some simple strategies ... how many | percentage | What number does not justify} trade how many Pips pip shining path on the TP ...
We need to enter the market you must exit to justify once details of the View from the market?

robiul alom3
2013-06-05, 01:35 PM
It seems easy and profitable strategy ... But you can't justify an additional number of multiple | percentage | What} and how many seeds in a pip SL trade on the TP ...
When we had to go to the market and after that, if we had to get off the market ... Would justify the additional details you rather...?

monir10
2013-06-05, 01:46 PM
The display shows simple, bad completely in the electricity market.
Quite different, but threatening MACD and see offers for images in a similar display on board only promote the Pine Tree State the signal indicator in drugs

fxadd
2013-06-05, 02:07 PM
Most beneficial method designed for scappers unique several months oncea gain as 9 is employing and 3 bolligerbnds through difernet arranging designed for svalping perpose indicator created b gauge as i check through bollinger wrist band thinking that is somewhat decetn install. Though it whole entire do not deilver shafp envision around potential future will mean meerging relocate.

nokatha
2013-06-05, 02:47 PM
The new versions have had three bolingirbends divernit figures and use of such abuse, the best tool for scalping signals from me the cattle in Bourg are highly intelligent Setup this pointer. However, the University will not give a clear picture on the move in the future.

raju12
2013-06-05, 03:29 PM
It can be represented as simple to achieve, but if I am still having trouble understanding how to organize this SS and as well as PT with appropriate and perhaps even for this we also access point, as well as their stadium, as well as the right to recognize this is difficult, it can be difficult.

shanju18
2013-06-05, 04:30 PM
Actually looks like a simple, when it comes to implementation, my husband and I, however, find it difficult to know how to collection specific SL and TP, together with appropriate and that we should not forget the post along with leave position point, and it is still difficult, that it is really hard to get to this place.

monir011
2013-06-05, 07:34 PM
But in addition, SL and TP again perhaps know, the purpose of the objective end voice effort is tedious at this point here, to find out how the downside is set easy.

lala02
2013-06-05, 09:24 PM
I easily but still alongside the route, perhaps TP seems quite the purpose of entry for understanding how the downside of the gate to try to find out as the point to, which will be shown is that it's a pain.

khorkatrina
2013-06-05, 09:31 PM
I still have problems with this set for the realization of SL and TP suitable day maybe we get this right, and not an access point, a starting point is a must for understanding to do, it is in fact my problems in forex, to indicate that the complex.

Maddy
2013-06-05, 09:39 PM
Stop Loss and Take profit should not be a big issue in 1H+ time frames. As soon as the indicator changes color position could be closed.

If you dont want the indicator to decide you can use Moving averages to decide SL & TP. You can use 20 SMA & 50 EMA, and as soon as they crosses close the existing position and buy in opposite direction (If other indicators are favorable).

funyposter
2013-06-05, 09:45 PM
Seems to be a simple and profitable strategy ... But, you don't make a case for much compared to the number of% | What more | What} pip foreign terrorist organization and how many beeps TP for trade ...
When we input the market and when it should be on the market ... You would like to make a case for a lot of detail ...?

thirupathi
2013-06-05, 09:49 PM
I still get the problem to know how to set the know how to set the and also TP with right and maybe for it we need to know entry point and exit point too. And here is the problem, it is hard to indicate it Best tool for scalpers new months back is was using this along with 3 bollingerbands with different setting for scalping perpose signal.

kalma
2013-06-05, 10:34 PM
And on the scalp, all the impossible dream, you have a few Pips per day. Ignore all PIP as a stimulus

jackdon780
2013-06-05, 10:36 PM
It seems very easy to perform, but why it is necessary to recognize the external entry points per game, my husband and now even faces that dilemma of learning how this collection of SL and TP with a right, and that is, but it is a dilemma, it is very difficult to determine.

lion01
2013-06-05, 11:57 PM
it will be be like iuck designed for you nsed to do, though as i always grab hte situation to help you can establish that SL along with TP through est and perhaps as it found . comprehend access point and eve nstop time at the same tim,e and even the situation, it will be complicated to point the application.

mafiamafi
2013-06-06, 12:00 AM
He has to learn as the basis for the application, but my partner and I still get the problem, so that you know how organized the SL and TP, and perhaps that is why we really must arise from the entry and exit is also very, very hard for this.

ronjusho
2013-06-06, 07:36 AM
{Looks like a simple and cost effective strategy ... but what will motivate the percentages over multiple ||} additional PIP FTO and 0.4 point for many trade TP: ...
When are we going to list the market and when we must leave the market ... you need that. Give more details ...

sunila
2013-06-06, 07:43 AM
har indicator jou hai wo theak signal nahe daita hai humay indiocator ki bajye zaydah dehan sai news ko watch karna cahay ta k humay profit ho aur hum acaha earn kar saky jou ap nay shere kai hai indicator wo itna kahs nahe hai aur .ise tarah k bhut hain jou k faida nahe daity hain...

ronju01
2013-06-06, 08:47 AM
It seems like a simple strategy and profit ... but it does not make a case for a great deal on any percentage of what} | nothing | pip for terrorist organizations, and in the case of multiple pip for HO CHI MINH CITY for trade.
When we enter the market and we will get out of the market ... you want to make the case for a lot of details ...?

ronju02
2013-06-06, 09:59 AM
It seems like an obvious strategy and profit ..., but an extra percentage figure does not refer to what many PIP what}, |, |, and how many for each trade point TP ...
When we have to enter the market after us should be removed from the market. If you want to make the case for more details ...

zipe
2013-06-10, 07:52 PM
As simple as a strategy and profit. However, France Tlcom {lot number what percent |} PIP PIP and trade does not warrant more than the faithful.
If we have to do and when we should be on the market. You want more they justify ...?

dareking
2013-06-21, 12:55 PM
har indicator jou hai wo theak signal nahe daita hai humay indiocator ki bajye zaydah dehan sai news ko watch karna cahay ta k humay profit ho aur hum acaha earn kar saky jou ap nay shere kai hai indicator wo itna kahs nahe hai aur .ise tarah k bhut hain jou k faida nahe daity hain...

Ye to apni apni choice hoti hai, agar indicator se aap achchi aur badiya trading ka anand feel nahi karte hai, to aap news ko bhi follow kar sakte hai, news bhi paisa kamane mein bahut madad karta hai. ;)

asian786
2013-06-21, 07:28 PM
Sahee kaha aap nay tradeers kay pass forex kaa har tarah kaa knowledge or experience hoona chayi. agar indiactors or signals kaam nahe kar rahay too uss kay pass news follow karnay kaa bee chance hoota hai.aksar market trend kay against hoo jaate hai.traders technical koo he follow kar rahay hootay hai jab kay high impact news market kaa trend hee change kar dayte hai.

fxearner
2013-06-21, 08:30 PM
Ye to apni apni choice hoti hai, agar indicator se aap achchi aur badiya trading ka anand feel nahi karte hai, to aap news ko bhi follow kar sakte hai, news bhi paisa kamane mein bahut madad karta hai. ;)

hanji bhai sab trader ki apni apni choice hoti hai agar koi indicator se trade nahi kar paata hai tou wo news se trading kar sakta hai par eske liye hume fundamental ki achhi tarah knwledge honi chahiye aur hume news ka impact pata hona chahiye..

mark48
2013-06-21, 08:45 PM
yes swing trading is more powerful and profitable than any other trading..swing trading is tension free trading,you just analyse well then open position and then relax until completed your trade..

madni434
2013-06-21, 09:04 PM
yes bohat hi achi sharing hay ap ki aur is sharing kay zareye jo new
members hain wo bohat zayada benefit utha sakty hain aur apni stregity
bhe is ko med e enizar rekh kay bna sakty hain
nice sharing

babar butt
2013-06-21, 09:54 PM
if you are good earn in this platform so you are good all swings in it becoz it is a risky platform if you are good earn in it so you are best traders in this platform

raj123ib20
2013-06-22, 07:14 PM
And this, it seems easy to do, but I'm still learning how to set up the SL and TP right, perhaps we want to understand the purpose of the entry and exit of the purpose here, is very difficult to point out that this recovery

وعد وعد
2013-06-27, 02:25 AM
Blfl This is a very good explanation Č in many points Navs in this Alastairtejeh, please Sarh Alakther this way and very Blfl Thanked to this topic

batiatis
2013-06-27, 08:05 AM
Swing trading mujhe bohot ziada pasand hai aur me yeh trading karta ho lakin swing trading me sab swings ko catch karna bohot hi mushkil hai kiun k ap identify nai kar sakte k ye swing yahan hai ya nai...

shoaib515
2013-06-27, 09:16 AM
trading men jesey jesey hamara exparience barhta jaey ga ham loon ko is men aur bhi pangey letey jaeyn gey is men ham log jab forex trading men expert ho gey tab ham log is men all swings ko chaches kar saktey hen .

Looser
2013-06-29, 04:40 PM
swing trading is a good style of trading which reduces the head ache of the intraday trading, and makes a trader free most of the time, and it is best sutable for traders who do nt have much time to follow the market on a daily basis.

latifaarch
2013-06-29, 09:57 PM
hiiiii ..... this indikator for swing like MACD DEMA alright sir?? how to catch pips from rule and technikal in TF h15 or H4 ???
my opinion swing cacth is TF h4 ?? why in your image in tf h15?? please explain.... good luck and thnks for you ... :)

dareking
2013-07-12, 01:08 PM
bhai dekhne mein aapke indicators to achche hai, lekin bas ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye repaint to nahi hai na, repaint indicator main pasand nahi karta hoon, non repaint indicator ke saath hi trading ka anand aata hai bhai. :)

fx student
2013-07-12, 01:42 PM
my friend this indicator look like very profitable but i want to know how much winning % ? and many indicator are repaint ,it is or not? if not then really its a good indicator to make profit

fxearner
2013-07-12, 02:07 PM
bhai dekhne mein aapke indicators to achche hai, lekin bas ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye repaint to nahi hai na, repaint indicator main pasand nahi karta hoon, non repaint indicator ke saath hi trading ka anand aata hai bhai. :)

hanji bhai repaint indicators kabhi nahi use karne chahiye,mai bhi bilkul pasand nahi karta hoon esse hume aksar galat entry mil jaati hai aur hume apni trade mein loss hojaata hai,hume hamesha non repaint indicators hei use karne chahiye..:)

fulltry
2013-07-13, 12:21 AM
agar ap ko forex trading may work karta rahna hy to ap forex trading may new bhi check karna chechy or ap forex trading may indicator ko bhi use karna chachy ap ko is say forex trading market may work karna say help ho gay

sunila
2013-07-13, 09:50 AM
forexmai aagar ap koi indicaotr pasand karty hain tou ap ko chaya k ap is mai pehlay demo par is ki practise achea tarah kar lain then he is mai ap aram sai trade real mai kary kio k kabhea kabhae kuch indicaotr aysay hoty hain jou k real mai nahe theak bataty hain is leyay un ko check kar laina cahay ....

asingh601
2013-07-13, 01:42 PM
hanji bhai repaint indicators kabhi nahi use karne chahiye,mai bhi bilkul pasand nahi karta hoon esse hume aksar galat entry mil jaati hai aur hume apni trade mein loss hojaata hai,hume hamesha non repaint indicators hei use karne chahiye..:)

repaint indicator sabse khatarnak hota hai isme signal kabhi bhi dhoka de sakta hai ye kewal jisne apne hisab se banaya hai uske liye hi sahi hota hai ham aur aap is indicators se sirf loss ke shikar hi honge fayde ke kam.

reazforex
2013-07-15, 03:37 AM
Best ride for scalpers new months posterior i was using this along with 3 bollingerbnds with difernet setting for scalping perpose signaling from this indicator i affirm with bollinger adornment and that was quite favorable falsehood. But this healthy did not employ elucidate representation nigh succeeding means forthcoming act.

dareking
2013-07-19, 02:42 PM
repaint indicator sabse khatarnak hota hai isme signal kabhi bhi dhoka de sakta hai ye kewal jisne apne hisab se banaya hai uske liye hi sahi hota hai ham aur aap is indicators se sirf loss ke shikar hi honge fayde ke kam.

Bilkul bhai repaint indicators se to bachne ki koshish hi karna chahiye, khair main to repaint indicator se avoid karta hoon, kyunki ismein proper signal kabhi nahi aate hai, jo repaint indicator mein dikhta hai, aisa hota nahi hai. :woo:

hussain837
2013-07-19, 02:47 PM
you need to know about things that will know about things that will kno about ti on itelfmabout time also about it also. sometiems you need to know about it on yourself about thigns on yourse;lf about thigns that you need to knowa btou ti aslo.

luckyab
2013-07-19, 05:22 PM
I believe your assets but requirement to angelical disposition so i aim if we are activity it in exhibit plan then moment we are able to gracious module then period we are use it our etch interchange its my aim thought. so umpteen thank you for the nice distribute.

sunila
2013-07-20, 10:02 AM
forex mai kafi log apnay leyay indicaotr find karty hain aur kuch aysay aty hain jou k repaint hoty hai is k leyay ap ko chaya k app achea tarah us ko check karay agar wo theak kam nahe kar raha hai tou ap apni hard working continue rakhy and ap ko is mai news ko bhea theak sai follow karna cahay,,,

ali.khan
2013-07-21, 11:56 AM
I think it is look like easy for to complete but i still get situation to know how to set the Sl and also Tp with correct and probably for it we need to know entry point and quit point too and this can be a problem it is hard to indicate it.

rookie001
2013-07-21, 02:42 PM
Exactly right jiching ... the people who know about swing trading must know where to put their stop loss and where to look for their profit target. The most beautiful thing about swing trading is that you never have to worry about risk reward ratio ... if your swing trading does not provide you with 1:2 risk reward ratio then there might be something wrong with your implication of the strategy. It is actually picking up peaks and bottoms.

razia86
2013-07-21, 02:51 PM
i think it is look like simple for to do, but i still get the problem to know how to set the SL and also TP with right but i like to trade with swing style and we can place order at the top and at the bottom...its my opinion

shawon04
2013-07-22, 02:37 AM
you won't reveal far more about how precisely precisely quite a few pip intended for SL in addition to the quantity of pip intended for TP each deal....
after we have to gain access to current market and once we need to depart by current market.. when i seemed to be by using in conjunction with 3 bollingerbnds having difernet location intended for scalping perpose indicate with this warning when i affirm having Dillinger wedding band and this seemed to be rather beneficial build.

hiplak
2013-07-22, 05:49 PM
i think your share but need to good understanding so i thing if we are practice it in demo hope then time we are able to good understanding then time we are use it our real trade its my personal thinking. so many thank you for the nice share.

shawon04
2013-07-23, 02:06 AM
you no longer discuss further regarding a large number of pip for the purpose of SL not to mention the total number of pip for the purpose of TP in every exchange....
whenever you needs to post economy as should withdraw because of economy. the drawback towards recognize how to specify typically the SL in addition to TP with the help of best suited and possibly regarding it amazing discover entry way not to mention withdraw purpose much too, not to mention it is a concern, it happens to be very hard to indicate it again.

shawon02
2013-07-24, 04:04 AM
one doesn't express even more precisely how countless pip meant for SL together with just how many pip meant for TP in each market....
when you will need to obtain promote and while we will need to escape with promote. the trouble that will find out how to place any SL and likewise TP utilizing ideal and maybe for doing it came across fully understand entry point together with escape issue overly, together with this is the predicament, it is actually really hard to indicate it all.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-24, 06:43 AM
hello dear

i was using this along with 3 bollingerbnds with difernet setting for scalping perpose signal from this indicator i confirm with bollinger band and that was quite good setup. But this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move.

dodol168
2013-07-24, 08:18 AM
it's look like straightforward pertaining to to accomplish, but my spouse and i still get the trouble
in order to know how to arranged the SL and as well TP having proper as well as
it's possible because of it we need to realize access point as well as get out of level
too, as well as here's the trouble, it's hard to point the item

hafizwaseem
2013-07-24, 05:43 PM
Ma ny ye download kr li hai. Ma is k able ni ho k market k close hony sy pehly apply kr do. Mai is ko apny demo account ma zarooor apply karo ga or mjy omeed hai k ye mjy acha result dy gi.

indianfxboy
2013-07-25, 05:29 AM
it is practically impossible for any trader on this planet earth to catch all the swings in the forex market correctly because there is no way you can do that as it does not have to do with your trading ability or skill because the forex market can not be cornered easily as it has its own deceitful way of moving so much that all traders must fall to its tricks once in a while.

xbidaaa
2013-07-25, 06:23 AM
it is perception same mortal for todo but i allay get the job to bed how to set the sl and also tp with conservative and maybe for it we requirement to hump substance muzzle and issue fix too , and hereis the problem , itis conniving to show it

zank haidar
2013-07-25, 02:54 PM

this indicator hardly looking like MACD... is its(the difference with MACD? there even exist some conspecific other indicators

spartacus27
2013-07-25, 06:27 PM
I think it is not possible when you are trading in forex market it is not possible to catech all swings and if you try to catch all swings you can get losses so try to get good swings,.,.

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-25, 07:16 PM
I think it is not possible when you are trading in forex market it is not possible to catech all swings and if you try to catch all swings you can get losses so try to get good swings,.,.

Dear every thing is possible in the forex market you can catch all the swings but you must have the capability of this other wise you will always feel that it's impossible for you to catch all the swings in the market.

shawon02
2013-07-26, 02:00 AM
you may not demonstrate extra about precisely how lots of pip to get SL plus what amount of pip to get TP a commerce....
when we finally will have to entrance sector while have to departure out of sector.. 3 bollingerbnds by using difernet setting up to get scalping perpose point made by this pointer i actually determine by using bollinger strap and the appeared to be fairly fine launch. Nonetheless the following overall could not present very clear graphic pertaining to long run usually means approaching switch.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 04:17 AM
i actually continue to purchase the challenge so that you can have learned to placed a SL and even TP by using perfect and possibly hard discovered find out entry way plus departure factor very, plus this can be the challenge, its very difficult to point them... have to hold back and do not stress if perhaps all of our jobs will be going take away, by using fine capital control, most people receives gain by using significant pips. don't you are in agreement with this report.

shawon02
2013-07-28, 04:29 AM
is just a super easy system plus money-making.... nonetheless, you may not demonstrate extra about precisely how lots of pip to get SL plus what amount of pip to get TP a commerce....
when we finally will have to entrance sector while have to departure out of sector. the following pointer i actually determine by using bollinger strap and the appeared to be fairly fine launch. Nonetheless the following overall could not present very clear graphic pertaining to long run usually means approaching switch.

monmon
2013-07-28, 04:31 AM
I dont know why that I dont like the strategies and new indicators the classical indicators are good for me so you have to see what the classic indiacaors can do to you if you are well experienced

dareking
2013-08-13, 02:22 PM
bhai har ek swing high aur low par trading karna easy nahi hota hai, kyunki false swing candles jab banta hai, to bahut se trader us candle ko dekh kar order laga dete hai, lekin false ke chakar mein paisa kafi jayda loss hota hai.

fxearner
2013-08-13, 05:30 PM
bhai har ek swing high aur low par trading karna easy nahi hota hai, kyunki false swing candles jab banta hai, to bahut se trader us candle ko dekh kar order laga dete hai, lekin false ke chakar mein paisa kafi jayda loss hota hai.

hanji bhai high or low par trade karna bilkul asaan nahi hota hai kyunki jab false candles banta hai tou mai bhi kahi baar dhoke mein aakar trade laga deta hoon aur mujhe loss ho jaata hai,candles ko samajhna etna asaan nahi hota hai forex trading mein,kaafi mehnat karni padti hai..

triyono
2013-08-13, 05:57 PM

in view of your explanation. I draw the conclusion that in order to understand the market using a strategy that we learn must be observant and conscientious ......... and of course you have a lot of experience in the world of forex ........ nyimak license pack .... ..

naziakhan
2013-08-13, 09:10 PM

bhai false signal tu her strategy ma hamay loss da saktay hay . es liyay hamay koi strategy false signal ki wajhsa sa nh chorni cahiyay , agar hamara experience kafi acha hay tu hum false signal sa easily bach saktay hay .:)

mannan2
2013-08-14, 02:18 AM
i actually continue to purchase the challenge so that you can have learned to placed a SL and even TP by using perfect and possibly hard discovered find out entry way plus departure factor very, plus this can be the challenge.... this is usually a long term stock trading by using lots of pips, have to hold back and do not stress if perhaps all of our jobs will be going take away, by using fine capital control, most people receives gain by using significant pips. don't you are in agreement with this report.

sunila
2013-08-14, 09:55 AM
agar ap lot active kar rahy hain tou ap ko cahay k signals ko aur market trend ko achea tarah sai daikh kar karay kio k kafi time aysa hota hai k wrong signal ki waja sai galat trade ho jati hai jis ki waja sai hum galat trade laga daity hain aur apna money loss kar jaty hain...

Ali 123
2013-08-14, 10:43 AM
it is actually are similar to effortless meant for to carry out, however , that i also obtain predicament that will find out how to place any SL and likewise TP utilizing ideal and maybe for doing it came across
fully understand entry point together with escape issue overly, together with this is the predicament, it is actually I see in the picture that you provide is wonderful to try on you indicator MACD is similar to but
different from the signal in the indicator

manikah
2013-08-14, 12:11 PM
Actually I am not well known about fisher indicator as well as moving average.I totally depends on Parabolic Sar and Haiken Ashi indicator.But in future I will try with your strategy.

any1
2013-08-15, 05:46 AM
i actually appeared to be making use of this coupled with 3 fingerboards by using difernet setting up to get scalping perpose point made by this pointer i actually determine by using bollinger strap and the appeared to be fairly fine launch. We're bound to endeavor them for this simulated akun. I actually promises if perhaps them supplies people an effective final result, I actually give that you' teat. I actually signify them. Thanks a ton special someone as hence kind.

asimjee
2013-08-15, 07:16 AM
g han agar ap loag esi post karte rahay to umeed hai k chan hi dino main hum new users b

work karnay k qabil ho jain gay thankx friends

wasimnayyar
2013-08-15, 12:49 PM
thanks kay app nay iss indicator ki information di but aik baat app sab ko bata doon all indicatores are repainted or repainted indicator hamesha app ko galat guide kartay hai may app sab ko yeh kaho ga kay candle stick say analysis karo this is the best

wahaj0202
2013-11-13, 02:51 AM
han men to yahn her baat per ghooro fikar ker rah hun kio k ahn mere lye baten bohat zeroori hen mene to ik register banaya hua he aurnm jo baaten yahn se paata chaalti hen men wahan likhta hun ap iss baat se mera andaza laga len

al-furqan
2013-11-13, 01:38 PM
there is actually no way for any indicator to be able to catch all swings that we have in the Forex market because if any indicator tries to achieve that then there will be a lot of loses in the process because the market itself makes a lot of fake swings just to deceive those who will like to follow it.

dipali
2013-11-20, 05:52 PM
It's as simple as that, but now I have a problem I know how to collect specific SL and TP are appropriate, and perhaps, for what we have to understand the access point with the output, along with here is the problem, it is very difficult to identify.

lemonkhan
2013-11-20, 06:48 PM
Swing action or investment that will benefit compared to some other more powerful ... to invest in the swing, the action will invest, investment, recently opened position, and then check and then rest before eventually understand commercial.

2013-11-22, 09:48 AM
best information de ha hamrara jasa newbie members ka laya ro main es sa kafi konlwedge gain kar rhaa hon es laya muaja trading karana ka maraza be boht zadaia a raha ha es laya mian trading I have not been able to apply it since the market is closed today. I am definitely going to try it on my demo account. I promise if it gives me a good result

mstnazim
2013-11-29, 09:56 AM
It is unfeasible to scalp all swings. it's not possible. All you'll dream of doing is catching some pips daily. chuck to undertake to induce each single pip that's out there.

fxghost
2014-01-06, 07:52 PM
bhaiya ji ek tarah se ye indicator macd indicator ki tarah hi hain main isko use karne se acha hain ki mt4 ka indicator ka use karu wo jayda acha hain isliye maine ab custom indicators ka use karna band kar diya hain

fxearner
2014-01-24, 10:21 AM
bhaiya ji ek tarah se ye indicator macd indicator ki tarah hi hain main isko use karne se acha hain ki mt4 ka indicator ka use karu wo jayda acha hain isliye maine ab custom indicators ka use karna band kar diya hain

bhai yehi baat mai har ek ko kehta hoon ki custo indicator se badiya trader woi indicator use karein jo mt4 mein listed hai,aisa karne se hei trader unko seekh payenga aur unse hei apni trading ko improve kar sakenga aur forex mein paisa kama sakenga..

fxghost
2014-02-05, 04:55 PM
bhai yehi baat mai har ek ko kehta hoon ki custo indicator se badiya trader woi indicator use karein jo mt4 mein listed hai,aisa karne se hei trader unko seekh payenga aur unse hei apni trading ko improve kar sakenga aur forex mein paisa kama sakenga..

achi baat hain jo trader mt4 ke indicator ka use jayda se jayda karta hain to main khud custom par kam believe karta hu aur mt4 ke jayda use karta hu mujhe custom mein jayda repaint hi dikhai dete hain bhaiya

naziakhan
2014-02-06, 11:28 AM

G bhai g custom indicators ki zaida achi performance nh hoti hay ,es liyay hamy mt4 terminal k indicators ko hi use karna cahiyay , wo kafi achay indicator hay aur hum un sa achi analysis kar saktay hay .:)

fxghost
2014-04-08, 03:24 PM
G bhai g custom indicators ki zaida achi performance nh hoti hay ,es liyay hamy mt4 terminal k indicators ko hi use karna cahiyay , wo kafi achay indicator hay aur hum un sa achi analysis kar saktay hay .:)

waise to custom indicator main sirf ek hi use karta hu aur wo bhi M5 par baki main meta trader ke indicators par hi believe karta hu jaise ki moving average sabse powerful indicators mana jata hain bhaiya

Mcmoney
2014-04-08, 05:14 PM
Very cool threat here and also cool to see a picture. Thanks a lot. Im of your opinion to., a lot of differences should be included into the indicators and so into the automatic trading. Its not so easy and differen by different trades.

jihi
2014-04-08, 05:36 PM
I myself am pleased with swing and it's a low risk strategy so we have to start from it, that's all it took in forex learning process and we should be able to run well and should all be done with patience and out of it then we can be successful and all will be good with self control.:)))

sunila
2014-04-09, 12:20 AM
yes bilkul ap ko try always karty rahna chayay kio k jab tak ik trader theak sai trade karta hai us ka profit increased hota hai jaisay he ap apna temper loss karty hain ya confident finish karty hain tab ap is mai loss mai jaty hain...

a_for_apple
2014-04-09, 01:12 AM
I myself am pleased with swing and it's a low risk strategy so we have to start from it, that's all it took in forex learning process and we should be able to run well and should all be done with patience and out of it then we can be successful and all will be good with self control.:)))

right, swing trading is a trading system that has low risk. because we are waiting for the price to be in the swing area before we decide to entry, of course, the potential profit that we can get bigger than our current trend amid entry. because basically swing line is the beginning of a reversal / correction wave

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-25, 09:15 AM
bhai mujhy smjh nai ai hai k hum log forex main tdre krty wqt catch all swings kis trha akr lyty ahin ap ki psot main bahut dificult ho rahi hai mujhy is chez ko sjhny k liye lekin main aur ocments ko read ak raha hon shyd kskis main mujhy kuch acah mil jae aur smjh amin ajye

foreq
2014-04-25, 09:32 AM
I think the swing is suitable for beginner because it is a low risk of scalping on doing and I think most importantly can always ready and always patient and all will be fine with focus and all will be well with poise and all need the process and wait.:yahoo:

fxghost
2014-04-26, 06:48 PM
swing catch karne ke liye bahut se indicator hain lekin meta trader mein fractual naam ka ek indicator hain isse acha koi aur swing catch ke liye indicator nahi ho sakta hain main iska use kar chuka hu bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-04-27, 07:20 PM
swing catch karne ke liye bahut se indicator hain lekin meta trader mein fractual naam ka ek indicator hain isse acha koi aur swing catch ke liye indicator nahi ho sakta hain main iska use kar chuka hu bhaiya ji

han bhaiya g fractal indicator buhat hi badiya mana jata hay lakin mery khyal ma agar hum naked trading strategy ka use bi kartay hay tu phr bi asaani sa swing catch kar k achi earning kar saktay hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-04-28, 03:41 PM
han bhaiya g fractal indicator buhat hi badiya mana jata hay lakin mery khyal ma agar hum naked trading strategy ka use bi kartay hay tu phr bi asaani sa swing catch kar k achi earning kar saktay hay .:good:

bhai ji naked trading trader aise he use nahi kar sakta eske liye trader ke paas kaafi achha experience hona chahiye,jab takk trader apne aap kisi strategy par dhyaan nahi dega wo ess business mein mein kaam nahi kar sakta usko sab kuch market mein pehle samajhna hoga..

fxghost
2014-04-29, 04:45 PM
bhai ji naked trading trader aise he use nahi kar sakta eske liye trader ke paas kaafi achha experience hona chahiye,jab takk trader apne aap kisi strategy par dhyaan nahi dega wo ess business mein mein kaam nahi kar sakta usko sab kuch market mein pehle samajhna hoga..

waise to koi bhi trading ho aise wo use nahi kar sakta hain sabhi trading experince ke sath hi use kari jati hain naked trading mein experience auro trading se kafi jayda hona chahiye ismein bas khud candle dekh kar trade karna hota hain

sunila
2014-04-29, 11:01 PM
jitna ap ka trade mai experince ho ga utna he ap ki trade mai risk kam rahy ga loss ka kafi traders chahty hain aysa kary magar wo theak sai juge nahe kar sakty hain focus karna he imprtant hai market mai ....

portal
2014-04-30, 08:20 AM
i wonder is this swing can be use for scalping or shorterm trading?
i heard about swing strategy and look like thats good and profitable but i like to trade in short time or scalping, do i can use this swing for my scalping trading strategy..
thanks for your explanation

fxghost
2014-05-17, 05:55 PM
jitna ap ka trade mai experince ho ga utna he ap ki trade mai risk kam rahy ga loss ka kafi traders chahty hain aysa kary magar wo theak sai juge nahe kar sakty hain focus karna he imprtant hai market mai ....

ye baat to theek hain experience agar acha hain to hum kafi risk ko kam karke trading kar sakte hain aur waise bhi is field mein risk kam hi lena bahut jaruri hota hain isse aapka bada nuksan nahi ho sakta hain

fxghost
2014-05-30, 06:09 PM
bhaiya ji sabhi swing trading ke layak nahi hote hain fake swing bhi kafi jayda hote hain fake se bachna bhi jarui hota hain agar sabhi swing sahi entry dete to is tarah to sabhi trader hi forex se acha khasa earn kar lete bhaiya ji

portal
2014-05-30, 08:00 PM
swing is great strategy but for me this difficult to do because i ever try this for few times and thats not so good for me because i made many wrong position maybe only because i did not understand and other friend able to make big profit with this strategy but not me

portal
2014-05-30, 08:16 PM
swing is great strategy there are many friend of mine use this strategy and they got many profit from this but for me i got nothing from it and i dont really like to use swing strategy because i got many wrong position for this strategy and i think swing is only for longterm traidng and i'm only trade by scalping so this strategy is difficult forme

2014-05-30, 08:17 PM
bahi muja yha lata ha kah agra hamy yah kam kahna kah bara mah ap ko bah aysa kuch karva sakta ha jab tak muaj as kam kah abra mah yah kahna hota tha.

lyrics35
2014-06-13, 11:16 PM
ye baat to theek hain experience agar acha hain to hum kafi risk ko kam karke trading kar sakte hain aur waise bhi is field mein risk kam hi lena bahut jaruri hota hain isse aapka bada nuksan nahi ho sakta hain

SARI BT HI EXPERINCE OR PRACTICE ki ha bhai, jitni ap practice karo gy utna ap ka experiance ho ga, or ap ki trade risk free ho gi utni, or ap profit b acha earn kr lo gy is thara

fxghost
2014-06-23, 03:12 PM
SARI BT HI EXPERINCE OR PRACTICE ki ha bhai, jitni ap practice karo gy utna ap ka experiance ho ga, or ap ki trade risk free ho gi utni, or ap profit b acha earn kr lo gy is thara

practice to kafi jayda karna hota hain bhaiya ji jisse hum ismein badiya perfect trader ban paate hain jab hum ismein practice nahi karte hain to itna humare ko pata nahi hota hain market ke bare mein bhaiya ji

werog
2014-06-23, 03:23 PM
swing is a good thing and I am happy with the way swing and most importantly we have the analysis and manage it well and it was very nice and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all need process and patience and that's very important.
:yahoo:

asingh601
2014-06-23, 09:22 PM
practice to kafi jayda karna hota hain bhaiya ji jisse hum ismein badiya perfect trader ban paate hain jab hum ismein practice nahi karte hain to itna humare ko pata nahi hota hain market ke bare mein bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne practice karna atyadhik avashyak hai hamen iske liye hamen pehle sampurna gyan le lena chahiye market ka uske liye ham is forum ko read kar sakte hain ya fir baby pips ki pipsology ki kitab padh sakte hain tatpaschat practice safal hogi.

a_for_apple
2014-06-24, 12:04 AM
swing is great strategy there are many friend of mine use this strategy and they got many profit from this but for me i got nothing from it and i dont really like to use swing strategy because i got many wrong position for this strategy and i think swing is only for longterm traidng and i'm only trade by scalping so this strategy is difficult forme

we can get a big swing line on the timeframe, this will make the probability of a greater swing line
although we do an entry on a small timeframe. but we still have to do the analysis on a large timeframe, because usually swing line that is in large timeframe has 80% probability of a reversal or at least a correction

Bethirani
2014-06-24, 08:48 AM
This can be go shopping similar to quick pertaining to to do, but when i still carry your problem to help recognize Tips on how to set your own SL IN ADDITION TO TP throughout correct IN ADDITION TO possibly pertaining to It my partner and i need to help realize accessibility point AND exit point too, AND ALSO here could be the problem, This can be challenging for you to indicate That

a_for_apple
2014-06-24, 10:53 AM
usually swing line will be invalid if the price of forming a pattern in the area, if the price has formed a pattern we can make entry in the swing, or generally the masters make a limit order at Swingline. aim to get the price easier, but this is not recommended for beginners. because if one uses a limit order you can get a large floating minus

fxghost
2014-07-19, 03:13 PM
Mujhe to ye indicator kafi faltu lagta hain pahle try kiya tha itna bhi acha nahi hain isse acha to MACD aur CCI indicators hain jo swing ke liye bahut hi help bhi karte hain bhaiya ji

rahul patel
2014-07-20, 12:16 PM
aapki strategi ke bare mein aap yeh kehna chahte ho ki aap har swing ko catch kar sakte hai is systam se magar yeh hona behat muskil hai aap har swing ko catch kare aise koi strategy market kabhi bhi nahi hai aur na kabhi aayegi kyonki ham future ko predict nahi kar sakte hai

naziakhan
2014-07-20, 01:55 PM
Mujhe to ye indicator kafi faltu lagta hain pahle try kiya tha itna bhi acha nahi hain isse acha to MACD aur CCI indicators hain jo swing ke liye bahut hi help bhi karte hain bhaiya ji

han bhai g moving average or CCI indicator swing ko catch karnay k liyay buhat hi achay indicator hay , ma na in k sath work kia hay , es sa hamay kafi acha faida milta hay aur hum achay pips earn kar saktay hay .:)

fxearner
2014-07-20, 06:37 PM
han bhai g moving average or CCI indicator swing ko catch karnay k liyay buhat hi achay indicator hay , ma na in k sath work kia hay , es sa hamay kafi acha faida milta hay aur hum achay pips earn kar saktay hay .:)

hanji moving avrage aur CCI indicator ke saat trader agar swing ko find karta hai to wo achhi baat hoti hai,trader ko swing agar kaafi achhe se ess business me sab aajaye to wo bahut he achha entry yaha ess business me le sakta hai..

mahdisolidsnake
2014-07-20, 11:47 PM
Forex is very profitable business. If we can get more knowledge and more experience, we can make huge money by forex. If we want get knowledge and experience, must we need practice on demo account more and more. I think if you can practice 6 months in demo account. After 6 months you can make some profit in real trading.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I am a forex trader. I am earning a handsome amount here. I am doing it successfully. It has given me money, fame, repect and status in society. In a student life, it has made me able to afford anything. I am very happy with forex. Thank you forex.

it--king
2014-07-21, 01:37 AM
Yep you are right market always do correction when goes up or down . This strategy is known as swinging strategy yes you can make good profit from it this indicator is very helpful for traders who are new in trading they can earn some pips from your strategy

rahul patel
2014-07-26, 09:08 PM
aapne yaha per jo all swings ko catch karne ki post dali hai yeh muje kuch samaj mein nahi aai dekhiye is forex market mein ham 70 se 80 percetnage tak shi hosakte hai magar hamein har bar 100 percetange result mile aisa nahi hoga

atifrana
2014-10-23, 06:37 PM
Catch ALL Swings per dost ney bohat hi acha thread post kera hai or is me bohat ache se detail me guide kera hai or bohat hi acha post laga mjhe or is post mein screen shot ki help se jo understanding kerai hai woh b nice hai me like kerta hun is thing ko.

shinnafxt
2014-10-23, 07:30 PM
I have use this trading strategy system before and it is a great system to trade the forex market.forex market trading is good and best for those trader that have the knowledge and understanding about how the forex market trading work

naziakhan
2014-10-24, 10:13 AM
bhaiya ji yaha par jo post dala hain usmein indicator share kiya gaya hain aur explain bhi kiya gaya hain ki swing trading agar koi karna pasand karta hain to wo kis tarah se is indicator ke badolat apne maksad par kamyab ho sakta hain :)

han bhiaya g hum indicators ko swing trading k liyay use kar saktay hay lakin swing trading ma indicators sa zaida patience ki zarurat hoti hay , agar hamaray pas acha patience nh hay tu kamyab hona buhat mushkil ho jata hy .:good:

forexlive
2014-10-24, 12:12 PM
g han hum all swings ko profit able ban sakte hai bas app ko ek kam karna hoga 2 moving average ka crossover lena ho and fer app ko chart ko lower time faram mai pana hoga and then jab moving average ek dore ko cross kare tu app ko buy sell ke order lagne hoge g es tar se mai ek achi swings trading mai profit ban sakte hai

portal
2014-10-24, 03:45 PM
swing trading are great trading strategy but this difficult for new trader as my first time learning forex trading i try to learn about swing trading but i got many time wrong position this difficult for me to understand the swing and when i have to take high or low so for now i use other tradng strategy

asingh601
2014-12-10, 02:42 PM
han bhiaya g hum indicators ko swing trading k liyay use kar saktay hay lakin swing trading ma indicators sa zaida patience ki zarurat hoti hay , agar hamaray pas acha patience nh hay tu kamyab hona buhat mushkil ho jata hy .:good:

satya kaha apne indicator ko swing ke liye use kar sakte hain par swing trading filhaal abhi karna thik nahi hoga kyonki market me volatility adhik hai jaldi jaldi market idhar udhar ghum raha hai aise me is trading ko karte hain to fir losses ho sakti hai adhik.

naziakhan
2014-12-24, 05:17 PM
satya kaha apne indicator ko swing ke liye use kar sakte hain par swing trading filhaal abhi karna thik nahi hoga kyonki market me volatility adhik hai jaldi jaldi market idhar udhar ghum raha hai aise me is trading ko karte hain to fir losses ho sakti hai adhik.

G bilkul bhaiya g abhi market ma buhat zaida volatility hay aur aisay time ma agar hum swing trading karna cahtay hay tu hamaray pas buhat hi zaida strong analysis honi cahiyay aur es k ilawa achi money management bi zaruri hay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-26, 05:05 PM
G bilkul bhaiya g abhi market ma buhat zaida volatility hay aur aisay time ma agar hum swing trading karna cahtay hay tu hamaray pas buhat hi zaida strong analysis honi cahiyay aur es k ilawa achi money management bi zaruri hay .:)

hanji market me agar trader achha system aur strong analysis ke saat chalta hai to usko koi dikkat kaam me nahi ho sakta,swing se trader achha trading kar sakta hai aur high volatile jabb market hota hai to usko faida bhi hota hai..

ishvara
2015-01-21, 04:52 PM
A Forex currency exchange trader can dream of this, but at the mean time it is impossible to catch all swings. A Forex trader should work just hard enough to actually join a few good swings that they catch in Forex.

shinaforex1
2015-01-21, 06:12 PM
It was a nice strategy i have use it before in the forex market trading business.there are many strategy in the forex market but the strategy that work best is the money management strategy.we use our money to trade the forex market that is what we have to protect in the forex market

loys
2015-01-30, 06:55 PM
yes dear friend i try it its the Best tool for scalpers new months back i was using this along with 3 bollingerbnds with difernet setting for scalping perpose signal from this indicator i confirm with bollinger band and that was quite good setup. so keep working with it.

John202
2015-01-30, 09:04 PM
Actually the swing strategy is the best strategy In this marekt , but its only for the traders who are expert in this business, i have actually one account is special for the swing strategy , and i got from it a huge profit , because the swing strategy is very profitable .

forexlive
2015-01-31, 07:30 AM
bai saab ji muje app ki jeh thread v bhout he achi lagi bikul agar hum swings ko dekh kar trading karte hai tuh hum es kam mai achi money earn kar sakte hai forex ek acha bussiness hai jis mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

gmm123
2015-01-31, 08:31 AM
i like to trade with swing style,I feel that there is everything in moving averages and whenever an indicator needs refinement it requires a moving averages filter or something like that. Now FX Fish and its histogram might work magnificently yet the addition of two moving averages define a lot of other things and make it almost a stand-alone indicator.

darpan2014
2015-02-01, 04:00 PM
seems good strategy for swing trading... i think we can also implement this indicator in for range trading also... i have some similar types of indicators downloaded from internet and used it on demo but results are a bit different as mentioned ... so i think 10 times before using any others atrategy

NaveedPK
2015-02-04, 07:28 PM
your post is very lengthy and i try to catch some useful points and i could not succeeded so dear its not a issue that the post is lengthy but the problem is that the main points are not highlighted in this post .so its look like useless .

asim00
2015-02-04, 07:55 PM
I am definitely going to try it on my demo account. I promise if it gives me a good profit but first i should give it a try in demo so icam understand it better

sinooo
2015-02-06, 03:59 AM
very incridible stratigie from what i see i hope it gives a lot of points to win and not just follow the price as we see alwayse

the professor
2015-02-08, 09:29 PM
thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

loys
2015-02-15, 09:57 PM
hi well i think this is a longterm trading with many pips, we must be patient and don't worry if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips. do you agree with my statement ? so catch all the swing and earn your money.

Adir
2015-04-14, 07:10 PM
NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) to improve its trading?

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) can offer concrete answers to this question, since the goal of this school developed in the United States in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder is to model the talents and experts, what of the field studied, such as elite athletes, artists, outstanding entrepreneurs, etc. Through a pragmatic approach, ie observation, identification and description, it will thus be possible to list all the common elements of experts and talents, for people wishing to follow this route can be inspired.

anafal
2015-04-15, 07:02 PM
it makes me really happy to you answer this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move. It is impossible. All you can dream of doing is catching some pips a day.don't worry if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips.would you like explain more detail good luck to all

dareking
2015-04-16, 10:58 AM
bhai swing catch karne ke liye itna bhi badiya indicator nahi hai ye, meta trader mein aur bhi indicators hai, jo swing trade ke liye istemaal kiya jata hai, ek fratual karke indicator hai, wo swing ke liye hai aur higher time par hi istemaal hota hai bhai. :happy:

ishvara
2015-04-16, 04:42 PM
It is quite impossible for any Forex trader to catch all the swings that there is in this Forex business. We should lay wait and choose the best signals that we could ever get in our Forex trades.

Seriojka95
2015-04-16, 04:47 PM
Best ride for scalpers new months posterior i was using this along with 3 bollingerbnds with difernet setting for scalping perpose signaling from this indicator i affirm with bollinger adornment and that was quite favorable falsehood. But this healthy did not employ elucidate representation nigh succeeding means forthcoming act.

PRAYOGO
2015-04-17, 02:28 PM
we are activity it in exhibit plan then moment we are able to gracious module then period we are use it our etch interchange and about swing trading must know where to put their stop loss and where to look for their profit target.

dareking
2015-05-04, 11:28 AM
bhai swing trading to mera sabse jayda favorite raha hai, main hamesha swing tradingkarke hi karna pasnd karta hoon, lekin swing ke liye main moving average indicator ko sabse jayda pasnad karta hoon bhai.

TIMOR
2015-05-06, 07:49 PM
demo hope then time we are able to good understanding then time we are use it our real trade its person and that was quite good setup but this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move.

dareking
2015-09-23, 10:48 AM
waise to Swing ke sath trading karna hai to bhai meri salah hai ki hum Moving average jaise indicators ka istemaal kare, apni trade mein isse humare ko fayda thoda jayda hoga bhai, main is indicator ke sahare trading karna jayda pasand karta hoon.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-23, 01:52 PM
forex main fiher fx aur fiher stargy ko usee karny sy mujhy profit to howa ah but thore dar bad is main loss bhi ho gay ha is main ap samll lot sy trade kary to ap ko motnh kaynd main prfiot mily ga laikn prfot thra ho ga .

fxjais
2015-09-27, 08:29 PM
Ye strategy dekhne me bahut achchi lag rahi hai, esme trend ko identify karne wale indicator lage huye hai jo trend ko filter karke humen trend ke sath trading karne ke liye good signal dete hai.

dareking
2015-10-19, 10:23 AM
Ye strategy dekhne me bahut achchi lag rahi hai, esme trend ko identify karne wale indicator lage huye hai jo trend ko filter karke humen trend ke sath trading karne ke liye good signal dete hai.

Haan bhai ismein shayad hum logo ko trend ke sath mein achi trading karne ko mil sakti hai, lekin ye to bhai dekhna hoga aise hum kisi bhi strategy ko acha nahi bol sakte hai, isliye is sytem ko test kar lena thik rahega bhai.

fxearner
2015-10-19, 10:20 PM
waise to Swing ke sath trading karna hai to bhai meri salah hai ki hum Moving average jaise indicators ka istemaal kare, apni trade mein isse humare ko fayda thoda jayda hoga bhai, main is indicator ke sahare trading karna jayda pasand karta hoon.

hanji moving average se trader swing ko achhe se kar sakta hai aur esme trader ko signals bhi strong milta hai,yahan eske saat trader EMA ko bhi use kar sakta hai aur fir trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:37 PM
Ye bahut hi simple aur effective trading system hai, esme kisi aur indicator ki help ke bina par bhi trading ki jaa sakti hai, magar traders ko pahle ess strategy par practice kar leni chahiye taki usse ye bahut achchi tarah se pata chal jaaye ki aakhir ye system work kaise karta hai.

Fxwin
2015-11-17, 09:46 AM
Swing trading bahut hi profitable hota hai aur swing ko catch karne ke liye ye strategy bahut hi achchi hai, magar humen small small swing ko avoid karna hoga aur eske liye humen high time frame par trading karne ki jarurat hoti hai taki hum small small swing ko filter kar saken.

azami
2015-11-17, 04:25 PM
demo hope then time we are able to good understanding then time we are use it our real trade its person and that was quite good setup but this whole did not give clear picture about future means coming move.

yes i agree with you. we have to play in demo firs for understanding this strategy before play in real. aim play in demo to get feel this strategy so we get more profit and make keep calm in psychoogy and patient waiting moment

bloggs
2015-11-17, 06:38 PM
The secret with forex trading is knowing the right entry and exit points so as to maximize the profits with the fluctuations that happen or the swinging as they call them, if you master this skill, that is all that you need to do to make all the money in the world that you will ever require.

azami
2015-11-17, 08:41 PM
The secret with forex trading is knowing the right entry and exit points so as to maximize the profits with the fluctuations that happen or the swinging as they call them, if you master this skill, that is all that you need to do to make all the money in the world that you will ever require.

I agree with you . any strategy if it really understands the wearing of any strategy will be able to generate proft when to entry and when to close. easy to entry but it is very difficult to close. This is the case with me

noorkausar
2015-11-25, 02:40 AM
jie han sswings ki tarah waves banti hen forex market mein un waves k zariye hum bht kuch kama sakty hen agr un waves k lye ye starategy hum sikhen is lye pehly isko achi tara hsikhen us k bad apply karen

mohe
2015-11-25, 03:25 AM
I don't think that forex swings can be gotten all of them you have to make sure that take the one that work best for you swing a are thing that you can not know where they will start and where they would end that is the best opportunities to use the individual indictors that you can with support and resistance

dareking
2015-12-18, 10:50 AM
Bhai waise to jaruri nahi hai ki ye indicator sabhi swing ko apko sahi bataye, yaha par kafi sare fake setup bhi bante hai, trader ke liye jaruri hota hai bhai, ki hum yaha par swing trading karna chahte hai to badiya signal pakadna hoga bhai.

impexo27
2015-12-19, 12:15 AM
Swing trading is a good method to make money in the stock and forex market but it is rather very difficult to grab the exact position to make trades. Yes it is not that much simple to grab swings to make money from it. It is very hard to make money out of the swings as you need to be very careful about when the market will create a swing and how you will react to that. So always keep yourself on observation.

naveed_ahmad6864
2015-12-19, 12:38 AM
brother indicator koi bhee ho just mathmatical calculations btaty hain past ya present ki koi bhee apko future ni bta sakta app analysis krty hain jo sach bhee ho sakty hain orr ni bhee ho sakty orr kisi ke bhee signals 100% real nhi hoty mn en khud bht si services dekhi hain 70% tk mill jaty hain orr wo bee free mn orr jahn tk stratigy ki bat hai to almost jitni bhee share ki jati hain in se achi earning ho sakti hai aggr in py achi practice ki jaye to

donpat007
2015-12-19, 12:47 AM
nice i will try it out and see how but how do we know how and where to please our stop loss and also the take profit.but its very risky and best to be avoided

naziakhan
2015-12-19, 02:01 PM
Bhai waise to jaruri nahi hai ki ye indicator sabhi swing ko apko sahi bataye, yaha par kafi sare fake setup bhi bante hai, trader ke liye jaruri hota hai bhai, ki hum yaha par swing trading karna chahte hai to badiya signal pakadna hoga bhai.

G bhaiya g fake setup tu her ek trading system ma ban sakty hay ,es liyay hamay kafi zaida soch samjh k kaam karna ho ga tab hi hum safal ho sakty hay ,agar hum system ko achi tarha samjh kar use nh kary gay tu hamay koi faida nh ho ga .:)

fxearner
2015-12-21, 04:14 PM
G bhaiya g fake setup tu her ek trading system ma ban sakty hay ,es liyay hamay kafi zaida soch samjh k kaam karna ho ga tab hi hum safal ho sakty hay ,agar hum system ko achi tarha samjh kar use nh kary gay tu hamay koi faida nh ho ga .:)

hanji yahan agar trader system ko samajhkar use nahi karta to fir yahan trading karne ka koi faida nahi hota hai,yahan trader swing ko pehle samajhna chahiye aur fir uske abad he wo esse long ya short term trading kar paate hai..

alirana
2015-12-23, 02:21 AM
Instead of using these cris cross strategies that don't do any good to you , you can try using candle sticks patterns that are more accurate than these strategies

arshad4433
2015-12-23, 01:42 PM
Forex trading mein mere khial se all swings se profit earn kerna kafi difficult hota hai aur i think aap ne aik bohat hi acha indicator share kia hai mein iss indicator ko zaroor demo account per check ker k uss ko zaroor real account per apply krunga. Mgr mein mostly apni trading long term k lye hi kerta hun.

forexlive
2015-12-28, 10:15 AM
bai saab ji bikul agar hum es kam mai swing ko follow karke es kam mai trde karte hai fer hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji

Rehman12
2015-12-28, 11:32 PM

dear your indicators about the trading strategy swing is very good and can be usef by the forex members for making successful trading so i also want to use this indicators when i use the swing strategy in my trades in coming days so i am thankful to you for this thread

dareking
2016-01-23, 10:28 AM
Forex trading mein mere khial se all swings se profit earn kerna kafi difficult hota hai aur i think aap ne aik bohat hi acha indicator share kia hai mein iss indicator ko zaroor demo account per check ker k uss ko zaroor real account per apply krunga. Mgr mein mostly apni trading long term k lye hi kerta hun.

Haan bhai waise to swing trade karke profits earn karna easy nahi hota hai, kafi jayda mushkil hoti hai, lekin main ye kahunga bhi yaha par hum logo ko swing trading mein profits acha earn karne ko mil sakta hai.